+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can Nazi 80,000 item library reveal secrets of Freemasonry?

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,017 times in 643 posts

Default Can Nazi 80,000 item library reveal secrets of Freemasonry?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

aemay (10th January 2022), Brigantia (10th January 2022), cursichella1 (10th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (10th January 2022), Wind (10th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Can Nazi 80,000 item library reveal secrets of Freemasonry?

Like... what happened to the survivors where it is believed some became ODESSA and who likely have children and grandchildren alive today?

Like some who were making arrangements with US intelligence agency folks well before May 1945 and who then came over through a few operations (the most well know - Operation paperclip).

Who essentially taught the new CIG (Central Intelligence Group which became the CIA in latter 1947) how to structure and operate the organization while combining with the Gehlen network (a well established organization that had deep penetration of all countries to east which would soon be absorbed into the Soviet Union).

Whose rocket (and other) scientists were critical players in NASA, most well known being a former SS Major named Wernher von Braun who ran the Apollo program.

And I could go on and on and on... especially about the key US major player relationships with these folks well prior to WWII and which likely lasted all the way through and after and...

Here we are today!

What's my point? Well, one of them is - "Sorta makes 'good guys and bad guys' a quite blurry picture, yes?"
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

aemay (10th January 2022), cursichella1 (10th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (10th January 2022), tuku (12th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

Default Re: Can Nazi 80,000 item library reveal secrets of Freemasonry?

Sometimes I wonder who really "won" WW2......

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

scotslad (11th January 2022), Sunny-side-up (11th January 2022), tuku (12th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread