+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 697 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 104 504 697 LastLast

Thread: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Default Re: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

I know a lot of people won't have it - but regarding nuclear weapons and their detonation - from work pioneered by Bruce Cathie and also by member 'lightpotential' (Keith).... and this thread about the Tonga Volcano begins with a video of his about the subject...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...lly-Engineered

It appears you can't just drop a nuclear weapon willy nilly, here, there or anywhere you want - any time you want - there are certain precise conditions including the position of the sun that are necessary to get a significant detonation -

This means that all the nuclear powers are aware of the windows of opportunity and this makes a bomb based nuclear war LESS likely because in essence there can be no sudden or surprise attacks....

Maybe they can mimic a space / time busting detonation now by other methods - and Keith in the Tonga thread speaks about intersecting scalar beams possibly being used to ramp up the volcanic eruption in a nuclear type explosion eruption -

But using intersecting scalar beams instead of actual nuclear warheads would(?) still involve precise conditions / positions / timing.... so the same predictability probably still exists...

What I'm trying to say is that they've been scaring the world for decades - nearly 80 years - with fears of a 'classic' nuclear war but it might not be that easy... with a bit of luck it's still just a scare tactic and one they've dredged up again at this time when the covid narrative is crumbling and attention (fear mongering) is being switched to Ukraine -

edit to add video...

Bruce Cathie Calculating an Atomic Bomb Test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRc4vKwf3WA
    Last edited by jaybee; 29th January 2022 at 04:46.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Spiral (1st February 2022)

3. Link to Post #62
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

The expected outcome is building up already

The hysterical narrative pushed so hard in the past month is in place now, so every attempt to help the Donbass people will be dismissed as "Russian Invassion". On the other hand, there are a few news papers and channels already positioning the Ukranian army as "freedom figthers or similar"

Meanwhile, the actual reality, that Ukraine is preparing to 'cleanse' Donbass of ethnic people and leave the territory open to be given to 'real pure Ukranians' is already happening
    https://tass.com/world/1395063
    Quote Ukraine’s army has deployed special operations forces to the contact line in Donbass and is conducting reconnaissance operations, Ivan Filiponenko, a spokesman for the defense ministry of the self-proclaimed Lugansk People’s Republic (LPR), said on Sunday.

"Servicemen of the Zapad special operations center (formed 8th regiment of the special operations force) arrived in the vicinity of the settlement of Novoluganskoye, in the responsibility zone of the 2nd mechanized battalion of the 30th Ukrainian army brigade," LugansInformCenter quoted him as saying.

Apart from that, according to Filiponenko, Ukrainian troops ae conducting reconnaissance operations near the settlement of Stanitsa Luganskaya, including with the use of drones.
    This won't be on anyone's news, of course. The watter has been muddled so much by the US/UK that now it's impossible to go there and look into the issue at all. The people in Donbass have been silenced. And any country attempting to stop this, will be declared as an invader and plenty other things

The US/UK governments are now openly helping a neo-nazy state in cleansing the population of a region that has been fighting for their rights to exist and freedom. Ukraine doesn't event acknowledge them, just as the US/UK doesn't do. It's lamentable that people don't care at all and keep talking about the lies and beating around the bushes with this ultra-fake narrative

The Ukraine army is not made of "freedom rebels" or "freedom fighters", those who are fighting for their freedom are the people in Donbass. But no mention of them at all in this conflict, in the corrupt/rotten western media

Everyone, including the supposed "reliable and serious" youtube analysts in the west, who supposedly are impartial, do the same, they never talk about the separatist army, those who are the actual army facing against Ukraine.

I consider someone a non-reliable analyst if they go and talk about a subject and they forget to mention the very core of the issue and skip and 'analize' the maintream point of view and narrative, instead of the actual reality. That's just how it is, because, where is the actual research? If you go talk about something and don't do your own research but just analize the narrative, then what are you doing? Are you a real journalist then?

Anyway, people will die once again, no one will know or care

"It did not happen to me or someone i know.. I'm sorry for your lose, Thoughts and prayers"
    Last edited by Mashika; 31st January 2022 at 03:03.
    Tired

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bald (31st January 2022), Bill Ryan (31st January 2022), Brigantia (1st February 2022), edina (28th February 2022), Gemma13 (31st January 2022), gini (6th February 2022), Jambo (1st February 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd February 2022), Michel Leclerc (31st January 2022), Orph (31st January 2022), Peace in Oz (31st January 2022), pounamuknight (7th February 2022), Ravenlocke (1st February 2022), Sadieblue (3rd February 2022), Spiral (1st February 2022), T Smith (26th February 2022), Vangelo (31st January 2022), Vicus (31st January 2022)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    English
    Thanks

First my search shows no topics on earth's most pressing crisis

My family has history in the intel community so ive followed this 50 yrs

2 CIA officers in my life told me very seriously that WW3 [the nuclear war] will not start in ISRAEL as prophesies predict, by these 2 experts in military analysis assure ww3 will go hot in the Baltic region. They stated this in 1978 and 1981 on 2 occasions.

My dad though deceased it would be a security breach to talk about him much his work similar to Tesla. He bought a book titled The Third World War: The Untold Story (1982) is a war novel by general Sir John Hackett, his book confirms that USSR will want back lands taken in WW2 and the front of war will be THE BALTIC REGION

I am surprised this isn't talked about as a #1 priority.

I worked in 22 countries on the fringe of intel [A MILITARY INTELLIGENCE ANALYST]
    and the news propaganda just isn't telling the trust,

100,000 troops is a very strong signal ,,, let me interject

=====================================================

The defense readiness condition (DEFCON) is an alert state used by the United States Armed Forces. ... It increases in severity from DEFCON 5 (least severe) to DEFCON 1 (most severe) to match varying military situations, with DEFCON 1 signalling the outbreak of nuclear warfare.

I instinctively fell this is serious, USA is at DEFCON 4, but if Russia had a defcon system [they do] combat reediness alert system, it would be at the equivalent of USA's DEFCON 2

i checked today and USA is at 4
    meaning as close to peacetime everyday biz as usual level

so in my life 4 sources one my dad whose work is classified even today [i got a small dose]

all agree Baltic region is where [based on history, probability factors and USSR's desire to not be overwhelmed by western greed for resources and control

other factor on radar
    PUTIN [RUS means red / rusPUTIN ?
    Has a deep disdain for Hilary and friends based on some very personal slander/libel years ago ... which its said putins ego is huge its hurt and payback fills his mind daily

this coupled with elder communist relics and the return of lands PLUS immediate troops
    surrounding Ukraine [a beautiful people] spells evil

putin isn't like so many leaders who are puppets
    his power is real and almost solitary with Lukashenko and few older [senile] communist relics,

The Russian command system is poised to obtain nuclear weapons release authority within 10 minutes from the President, the Defense Minister, or the Chief of General Staff
    as far as we know putin can order a launch on his own

footnote

the book ww3 was in preface presented as a model not a real prediction
    that said as predictions go .... not far off so far ... in the book one nuke is launched
    as a tactical warning

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2022), Brigantia (1st February 2022), edina (28th February 2022), Mashika (2nd February 2022), Michel Leclerc (31st January 2022), Patient (4th February 2022), Sadieblue (3rd February 2022), Spiral (1st February 2022), T Smith (26th February 2022), Vangelo (31st January 2022)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

i see i require a typist, but wont fix errors, the post was lots of work in recall and if i type more expect as bad grammar or much worse seeing the keyboard is an issue
    a nuclear war in Europe could spread to Canada who makes lots of stuff [not going there] USA Britain, France Germany, Australia [space program] and of course no country can be neutral as Swiss were in ww2, and Putin who in my view would win, may take other parts of the world if there are any left

russia is a great nation with 60,000 yr old megaliths been around a long time and first at everything USA tried to play catchup

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2022), Mashika (2nd February 2022), Michel Leclerc (31st January 2022), Sadieblue (3rd February 2022), Spiral (1st February 2022), Vangelo (31st January 2022)

9. Link to Post #65
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

KIEV AUTHORITIES OPENLY SAY THAT UKRAINE WILL NOT IMPLEMENT THE MINSK AGREEMENTS

https://www.donbass-insider.com/2022...sk-agreements/
    Quote Associated Press goes on to explain that these Minsk agreements were negotiated after a series of Ukrainian military defeats, and are seen in Ukraine as a betrayal of national interests, prompting Zelensky and his senior officials to repeatedly call for their rewriting.

Except that if these agreements were signed after military defeats, this confirms what I said in an article last year, namely that Ukraine signed the Minsk agreements in the position of loser of the conflict! Therefore, it has nothing to demand. When you lose a conflict and you sign a peace agreement to save what’s left of your army, you don’t start demanding a few years later to rewrite the agreements so that they are more favourable to you. You implement them or you accept the resumption of the conflict. Full stop.

Moreover, this statement by Alexey Danilov shatters the Ukrainian propaganda that has been claiming for years that the Ukrainian army is holding back the Russian army and thus protecting Western Europe since 2014. If Ukraine signed the Minsk agreements “under the Russian gun barrel“, this means that the Ukrainian army was defeated (in reality it was defeated by the people’s militias of the DPR and LPR – Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics !!!), and thus it is holding back nothing !

And here's the evidence of what "Ukraine vs Russia" really means, they refuse to let the people at Donbass be free. Imagine if this exact situation happened in China vs Taiwan

The fact that Ukraine lost in 2014 is never mentioned, imagine also if Germany would say "you know what, we refuse to accept the deal we made when we lost WW2, therefore we are back at war with the rest of the world". Would that be acceptable?

Yet the US/UK seems to think it's perfectly fine to kill innocent people and even sends arms and money to help in the effort, openly and with no shame, which the same US/UK governments have proudly announced the past weeks

See this, the schools at Yasynuvataya were evacuated earlier 2 February, because of some detonations heard around them, probably shells falling close. This city has been attacked before multiple times by the Ukrainian army

For reference and context, Yasynuvataya is not in the Russian border, the city is located here, see map below. This is what the western media doesn't report, that cities inside Ukraine are getting hit daily in this way. This is the reality, it's a fight against ethnic people in Donbass, and not against the Russian army. This is a fight against civilians and their Russian ethniticity, it is a war crime

The losers at the 2014 war demand to change the signed agreements so they become the winners. This is preposterous

Source:
    Ukraine security chief: Minsk peace deal may create chaos
    https://apnews.com/article/russia-uk...bf0c3c18427e81
    Last edited by Mashika; 2nd February 2022 at 21:13.
    Tired

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bald (3rd February 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd February 2022), Sadieblue (3rd February 2022), Vicus (2nd February 2022)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 7he5ource (here)
    First my search shows no topics on earth's most pressing crisis

My family has history in the intel community so ive followed this 50 yrs

2 CIA officers in my life told me very seriously that WW3 [the nuclear war] will not start in ISRAEL as prophesies predict, by these 2 experts in military analysis assure ww3 will go hot in the Baltic region. They stated this in 1978 and 1981 on 2 occasions.

My dad though deceased it would be a security breach to talk about him much his work similar to Tesla. He bought a book titled The Third World War: The Untold Story (1982) is a war novel by general Sir John Hackett, his book confirms that USSR will want back lands taken in WW2 and the front of war will be THE BALTIC REGION

I am surprised this isn't talked about as a #1 priority.

I worked in 22 countries on the fringe of intel [A MILITARY INTELLIGENCE ANALYST]
    and the news propaganda just isn't telling the trust,

100,000 troops is a very strong signal ,,, let me interject

The defense readiness condition (DEFCON) is an alert state used by the United States Armed Forces. ... It increases in severity from DEFCON 5 (least severe) to DEFCON 1 (most severe) to match varying military situations, with DEFCON 1 signalling the outbreak of nuclear warfare.

I instinctively fell this is serious, USA is at DEFCON 4, but if Russia had a defcon system [they do] combat reediness alert system, it would be at the equivalent of USA's DEFCON 2
    g
    well today DEFCON went from 4 to 3
    https://www.defconlevel.com/current-level.php

to bill, you should never have merged these threads it dilutes the gravity of what i post
    for uneducated DEFCON 1 means nuclear weapons launch is in progress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrTaNgY_NKQ

Biden played a key role in NATO's expansion east in the '90s, which Putin is now threatening to invade Ukraine over
    John Haltiwanger
    Wed, February 2, 2022, 10:25 AM·7 min read
    In this article:

Joe Biden
    Joe Biden
    46th and current president of the United States

Vladimir Putin
    Vladimir Putin
    President of Russia
    Explore the topics mentioned in this article

Joe Biden as a senator
    Sen. Joe Biden during Senate Foreign Relations Committee markup on NATO expansion in March 1998.Douglas Graham/Getty Images
    Putin blames NATO's eastward expansion for the tensions with Ukraine.

Biden played a key role in expanding NATO in Eastern Europe during the late 1990s.

Ukraine is not a NATO member but has sought to join the alliance for years.

"This, in fact, is the beginning of another 50 years of peace," Democratic Sen. Joe Biden of Delaware declared in 1998 as the Senate voted in favor of expanding NATO to include Poland, Hungary, and the Czech Republic.

Biden, the top Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in those days, said adding the former Cold War enemies to the Western military alliance amounted to "righting an historical injustice forced upon the Poles, Czechs, and Hungarians by Joseph Stalin."

12. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

for those who believe that conspiracies [mafias/secrets] really do exist not just in theory .... ive been on a quasi military site/forum where on, it is quite accepted that covid lockdowns restrictions have been an orchestrated prelude to war
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 2nd February 2022 at 21:59.

13. Link to Post #68
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Biden played a key role in NATO's expansion east in the '90s, which Putin is now threatening to invade Ukraine over
    Dissinformation in its pure form, would love to see a video or written text where Putin threatened that, or anyone else for that matter

There are none, because this is a fabricated lie, designed and implemented by the US. Just that headline was enough for me to not even bother reading the "article" that followed

The people in Donbass, who Ukraine calls "invaders" are also Ukrainian, born and raised there, it is their land, they are not "occupying" anything, they were born there in the first place. It just so happen they did not want to belong to a Nazi state or be under control of a government imposssed by a US orchestrated coup.

The current government in Ukraine is an impostor, they got in power through a coup, not through valid elections or any kind of democracy. And that's why some regions decided to separate from the main Ukrainian state, they did not want to belong to the 'new' fake nation. That's the very core of this issue, and also the most important point no one talks about in the western news, very conveniently

It is pure nonsense to say this is a democratic government when it was impossed by the US as a puppet regime and the real/elected by the people government was forcibly removed. Is that the definition of "Democracy" now? or only when it serves US purposes
    Last edited by Mashika; 2nd February 2022 at 22:38.
    Tired

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bald (3rd February 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2022), Dennis Leahy (3rd February 2022), gini (6th February 2022), Jambo (4th February 2022), pounamuknight (7th February 2022), Sadieblue (3rd February 2022), T Smith (26th February 2022), Vicus (2nd February 2022)

15. Link to Post #69
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,274 times in 1,654 posts

Blackwater is in Donbass with the Azov battalion

by Manlio Dinucci

The CIA and MI6 are reorganizing NATO stay-behind networks in Eastern Europe. If after the Second World War they relied on former Nazis to fight the Soviets, they still support neo-Nazi groups against the Russians. There is no obvious reason for this. The Nazis were plethora in the 1940s, they are very few today and only exist thanks to the help of the Anglo-Saxons.

VOLTAIRE NETWORK | ROME (ITALY) | 1 FEBRUARY 2022

Against this background, it is particularly alarming that the Russian Defense Minister Shoigu denounced that in the Donetsk region there are "private US military companies that are preparing a provocation with the use of unknown chemicals". It could be the spark that causes the detonation of a war in the heart of Europe: a chemical attack against Ukrainian civilians in Donbass, immediately attributed to the Russians of Donetsk and Lugansk, which would be attacked by the preponderant Ukrainian forces already deployed in the region, to force Russia to intervene militarily in their defense.

In the front line, ready to slaughter the Russians in the Donbass, is the Azov battalion, promoted to a special forces regiment, trained and armed by the US and NATO, distinguished for its ferocity in attacks on the Russian populations of Ukraine. The Azov, which recruits neo-Nazis from all over Europe under its flag traced from that of SS Das Reich, is commanded by its founder Andrey Biletsky, promoted to colonel [2]. It is not only a military unit, but an ideological and political movement, of which Biletsky is the charismatic leader, especially for the youth organization that is educated to hate the Russians with his book "The Words of the White Führer".

https://www.voltairenet.org/article215489.html

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

gini (6th February 2022), Mashika (2nd February 2022)

17. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Malisa (here)

The people in Donbass, who Ukraine calls "invaders" are also Ukrainian, born and raised there, it is their land, they are not "occupying" anything, they were born there in the first place. It just so happen they did not want to belong to a Nazi state or be under control of a government imposed by a US orchestrated coup.
    The current government in Ukraine is an impostor, they got in power through a coup, not through valid elections or any kind of democracy.

Greece said to have invented voting used it for data mining loyalty, presidents are all related ?
    when was there ever a real election ?
    Jeb GBush got caught in election fraud, nobody cares, no action

do you know a BUSH headed a coup de tat in USA
    he White House Putsch) was a political conspiracy in 1933 in the United States to overthrow the government of President Franklin D. Roosevelt and install a dictator.

WAS HE CHARGED ? NO
    why? nobody gives a crap

who cares if 140,000 nukes pop off?
    anybody?
    mostly ppl go on with their dope liquor sex perversion and pursuit of Hollywood lifestyle, be in fashion, in vogue, status quo

inside where its warm
    [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
    America’s most senior intelligence officer says its classification system is broken
    JANUARY 28, 2022 BY JOSEPH FITSANAKIS LEAVE A COMMENT

Avril HainesTHE MOST SENIOR INTELLIGENCE officer in the United States has said in a letter that the nation’s system of classification is flawed and undermines its national security. This view was expressed by Avril Haines, who heads the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the body that directs and coordinates America’s 18 intelligence agencies. Haines, 52, was appointed to the position last year by President Joe Biden, and is seen as a potential reformist of the US intelligence community.

Haines stated her view on classification in a letter sent to two Senators, Jerry Moran (R., Kan.) and Ron Wyden (D., Ore.). The letter was in response to a formal query submitted by the two members of Congress. The query concerns the mounting backlog of classified information that is currently awaiting declassification on historical or ‘right-to-know’ legal processes. The latter require government agencies to release information to the public domain.

Some of the contents of Haines’ letter, marked “for official use only”, were reported on Thursday by The Wall Street Journal. According to the paper, Haines opined that “deficiencies in the current classification system undermine our national security, as well as critical democratic objectives, by impeding our ability to share information

intelnews.org

even the intelligence that assesses military and defense situations severity and actions is a debauchery

ive followed all the intel releases for 50 yrs with a few vacations, understand the gravity [from root grave] of these 2 years of trial lockdowns
    Russia has immense civilian bomb shelters, USA ?
    Canada ? ,,,,,,, the later selling viruses to military labs in china since Margret Sinclair married peter

RCMP investigating Winnipeg scientists fired from lab for possible transfer of intellectual property to China
    https://www.theglobeandmail.com/poli...stigation-for/

its common knowledge for reporters Canada has been financing itself by selling bioweapon material
    but that is in news i know things not in news about what goes on in Canada ... in a war that goes hot much industry in Canada will melt
    this isn't the canadarm, Litton, etc, this is massive military tech

Is there money laundering in Canada?
    In fact, Canada is such an appealing money laundering destination that there is a coined term to refer to illegal money laundered here: snow-washing. “You have nearly no prosecutions in the country,” said Matt McGuire, the co-founder and practice director of The AML Shop.26 Jul 2021

i estimate about 100 nuclear targets in Canada

all these actions violate international laws and treaties, so which courts are acting ?
    waiting for the highest court of Uranium 238 ?
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 2nd February 2022 at 23:41.

18. Link to Post #71
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Malisa (here)

The people in Donbass, who Ukraine calls "invaders" are also Ukrainian, born and raised there, it is their land, they are not "occupying" anything, they were born there in the first place. It just so happen they did not want to belong to a Nazi state or be under control of a government imposed by a US orchestrated coup.
    The current government in Ukraine is an impostor, they got in power through a coup, not through valid elections or any kind of democracy.

Greece said to have invented voting used it for data mining loyalty, presidents are all related ?
    when was there ever a real election ?
    Jeb GBush got caught in election fraud, nobody cares, no action

do you know a BUSH headed a coup de tat in USA
    he White House Putsch) was a political conspiracy in 1933 in the United States to overthrow the government of President Franklin D. Roosevelt and install a dictator.

WAS HE CHARGED ? NO
    why? nobody gives a crap

who cares if 140,000 nukes pop off?
    anybody?
    mostly ppl go on with their dope liquor sex perversion and pursuit of Hollywood lifestyle, be in fashion, in vogue, status quo

inside where its warm
    [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
    America’s most senior intelligence officer says its classification system is broken
    JANUARY 28, 2022 BY JOSEPH FITSANAKIS LEAVE A COMMENT

Avril HainesTHE MOST SENIOR INTELLIGENCE officer in the United States has said in a letter that the nation’s system of classification is flawed and undermines its national security. This view was expressed by Avril Haines, who heads the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the body that directs and coordinates America’s 18 intelligence agencies. Haines, 52, was appointed to the position last year by President Joe Biden, and is seen as a potential reformist of the US intelligence community.

Haines stated her view on classification in a letter sent to two Senators, Jerry Moran (R., Kan.) and Ron Wyden (D., Ore.). The letter was in response to a formal query submitted by the two members of Congress. The query concerns the mounting backlog of classified information that is currently awaiting declassification on historical or ‘right-to-know’ legal processes. The latter require government agencies to release information to the public domain.

Some of the contents of Haines’ letter, marked “for official use only”, were reported on Thursday by The Wall Street Journal. According to the paper, Haines opined that “deficiencies in the current classification system undermine our national security, as well as critical democratic objectives, by impeding our ability to share information

intelnews.org

even the intelligence that assesses military and defense situations severity and actions is a debauchery

ive followed all the intel releases for 50 yrs with a few vacations, understand the gravity [from root grave] of these 2 years of trial lockdowns
    Russia has immense civilian bomb shelters, USA ?
    Canada ? ,,,,,,, the later selling viruses to military labs in china since Margret Sinclair married peter

RCMP investigating Winnipeg scientists fired from lab for possible transfer of intellectual property to China
    https://www.theglobeandmail.com/poli...stigation-for/

its common knowledge for reporters Canada has been financing itself by selling bioweapon material
    but that is in news i know things not in news about what goes on in Canada ... in a war that goes hot much industry in Canada will melt
    this isn't the canadarm, Litton, etc, this is massive military tech

Is there money laundering in Canada?
    In fact, Canada is such an appealing money laundering destination that there is a coined term to refer to illegal money laundered here: snow-washing. “You have nearly no prosecutions in the country,” said Matt McGuire, the co-founder and practice director of The AML Shop.26 Jul 2021

i estimate about 100 nuclear targets in Canada

all these actions violate international laws and treaties, so which courts are acting ?
    waiting for the highest court of Uranium 238 ?
    None of this seem related to the Ukraine issues we are talking about on this thread, this information seems to be for a separate thread?

As an observation
    Quote i know things not in news about what goes on in Canada
    This kind of stuff is said only if you are going to disclose *what you know*, otherwise it serves no purpose and only adds derailing and self-confirmation of sorts. How does this prove or make whatever you said a valid point? It doesn't

I am the goddaugher of Putin (not really lol), i know things you don't and will never know about Russia, but i of course won't tell you about it at all

Did you know that Vladimir Putin's grand father was the personal cook of Lenin and Stalin? And that Putin's family lineage comes from way back, before the USSR and starting on the Russian empire age?

Lineage is an important asset in Russia even these days. You only get to a top position if people "know your name", and this of course is completely offtopic
    Last edited by Mashika; 3rd February 2022 at 23:35.
    Tired

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2022), gini (6th February 2022), Jambo (4th February 2022), Patient (5th February 2022), pounamuknight (7th February 2022), Vicus (3rd February 2022)

20. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,188 times in 263 posts

The US needs a war with Putin for at least two reasons: it's the only way they can hold on to power by prolonging the emergency state and it's far away enough to keep most of its (US) population asleep.

By far, objectively speaking, Putin has been the cooler head in these last 10 years, avoiding conflict and being a diplomat and a gentleman. While being surrounded by UN/Nato military installations, being constantly provoked and being portrayed by the west media as a trigger happy totalitarian psychopath.

Sure, he's got his shortcomings, but compared to the puppets in charge overseas, he's actually a politician with a backbone, trying to protect moral and family values and his country's sovereignty.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Bald (3rd February 2022), Bill Ryan (4th February 2022), Mashika (3rd February 2022), Patient (3rd February 2022), Phoenix1304 (5th February 2022), Vicus (3rd February 2022)

22. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 337 posts

I think you guys are getting lost in the usual good-evil polarisation.

As 7he5ource said US's democracy is a joke, as it is in Spain, and (I presume to be) any other "good&civilised" country.

But let me remind you about how many years has Putin been on his seat (and probably plans to go on) , and on the other hand, and allow me some demagogy, that 2/3 of the rural population, which translates to 20% of the total, still has to go to a cabin outside to take a dump because they have no reliable plumbing. All of this while armies of mercenaries formed by their own army Vets are paid to be slaughtered under the radar in Syria.

This is not about politics at all. I don't think it has ever been. It is just about high tier nepotism and a huge scheme of personal interests. Does it matter who is better than who? Not really since none of them is doing what they should, which is to put population and governance to the service of the people.

Going back to topic, what I mean with all of this, is that In the end we'll be the ones getting nuked, and little it matters to pick a side unless we have armies fighting in our neighborhood.
    Last edited by I am B; 4th February 2022 at 09:54.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2022), gini (6th February 2022), Mashika (5th February 2022)

24. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 337 posts

Also this, my god...

I call it a "Next gen excuse to attack on Russia"

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...69729131290629
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th February 2022 at 17:13. Reason: embedded the tweet

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2022), Sir Eltor (14th March 2022)

26. Link to Post #75
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Ukrainian regions ‘dreaming’ of joining Russia – ex-general
    According to the former Donbass commander, some citizens of Ukraine long to be governed once again from Moscow

Millions of Ukrainians would welcome annexation by Russia with open arms, gladly seceding from the control of Kiev in the event of an invasion, one of the country’s former top army officers has declared as tensions skyrocket between the two former Soviet republics.

Speaking as part of an appearance on internet television channel Espreso on Saturday, Mikhail Zabrodsky set out his opinion on which oblasts have high proportions of citizens who would be in favor of breaking away from the Eastern European nation.

According to him, some Ukrainians living in the country’s left bank are “waiting for the Russian army” and would not resist in the event of an invasion. “There is no need to seize the capital,” he said, as Moscow’s forces would have a large part of the country’s territory under its control.

“This refers to that part of the population, which still dreams of some kind of Novorossiya, of becoming another province or becoming part of the Southern Federal District.” Novorossiya, or New Russia, is a historical term referring to a large swathe of territory formerly ruled as part of the Russian empire that is now under the control of Kiev.

https://www.rt.com/russia/548108-ukr...verned-moscow/

Zabrodsky said that this includes Kharkov, Dnieper, Kherson, and Odessa. After their seizure, he believes that Russia would be able to bring to power forces that would comply with Moscow’s will. “In this way, all the goals of the hybrid campaign that started in 2014 would be achieved,” the former commander claimed.

His remarks come amid an increasingly tense situation on the Russian-Ukrainian border in recent weeks, with Western leaders sounding the alarm over a purportedly imminent Russian offensive. However, the Kremlin has repeatedly denied it has any plans to attack.

Following a diplomatic meeting in Geneva with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said that Washington was raising concerns about the prospect of an incursion based on “facts and history,” referring to Moscow’s reabsorption of Crimea in 2014 following a referendum. That came shortly after the events of the Maidan, when violent street protests toppled Kiev’s democratically elected government.

Ukraine, and most other nations across the world, have not recognized the vote as legitimate, and consider the peninsula to be part of its territory and illegally occupied by Moscow.

Russia has previously been accused of attempting to restore its historical lands. In 2014, Russian President Vladimir Putin said “I would like to remind you that what was called Novorossiya [New Russia] back in the tsarist days – Kharkov, Lugansk, Donetsk, Kherson, Nikolayev and Odessa – were not part of Ukraine back then.”

“These territories were given to Ukraine in the 1920s by the Soviet government. Why? God knows… Russia lost these territories for various reasons, but the people remained,” Putin said.
    Last edited by Vicus; 4th February 2022 at 18:47.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2022), Mashika (5th February 2022), pounamuknight (7th February 2022)

28. Link to Post #76
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,634 times in 20,811 posts

• Journalist Hammers State Department Spokesman Over Russian Lies
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2022), Inversion (5th February 2022), Mashika (5th February 2022), pounamuknight (7th February 2022), Vangelo (5th February 2022), Vicus (6th February 2022)

30. Link to Post #77
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,634 times in 20,811 posts

Lightbulb Re: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

• Reporter Questions if State Dept. Russia Claim is Valid:

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2022), indiana (5th February 2022), Inversion (5th February 2022), Mashika (5th February 2022), pounamuknight (7th February 2022), Vangelo (5th February 2022), Vicus (6th February 2022)

32. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Reporter Questions if State Dept. Russia Claim is Valid:

Groups can't wait for the correct variables to fall into place before they take action. They employ false flags in order to achieve their goals. That would especially be true if that number of men and equipment are in place.

Link
    Quote Almost all major events in history employ the Hegelian Dialectic of: “Problem-Response-Solution”

Problem – Manufacture a crisis, or take advantage of one already in place.

Response: The desired public outcry, Public demands a solution.

Solution – Pre-determined solution Is implemented: No Public Debate.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th February 2022), indiana (5th February 2022), Mashika (5th February 2022), Vangelo (5th February 2022), Vicus (6th February 2022)

34. Link to Post #79
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote YOUTUBE CENSORS DPR AND LPR WHILE THE U.S. ACCUSES RUSSIA OF TRYING TO FABRICATE A FAKE UKRAINIAN ATTACK VIDEO
    https://www.donbass-insider.com/2022...-attack-video/

Quote Especially given the ongoing war crimes of the Ukrainian army, it is not clear why Russia would need to create a fake video proving these same war crimes with “actors”. When the real world already provides all the evidence, why would they create a fake? Just a few days ago Ukraine fired on civilian infrastructure with standard NATO 60mm mortars, and a Ukrainian sniper shot a civilian in Alexandrovka!

No, the purpose of this American statement is to discredit in advance any information coming from Russia concerning the future large-scale war crimes that Ukraine is preparing in the Donbass!

And to ensure that no further information disrupts the Ukrainian and Western narrative, YouTube has simply removed the channels of the People’s Militia, the Lug Info news agency and the LPR State TV and Radio Company, as well as those of the DPR Ministry of Information and People’s Militia. Facebook also blocked the page of the LPR People’s Militia.

This coordinated effort to censor and discredit information from Russia, the DPR and the LPR is taking place against the backdrop of continuing preparations by the Ukrainian army in the Donbass, and statements by Ukrainian officials that Ukraine will not implement the Minsk agreements.

Thus, on 1 February 2022, the DPR People’s Militia announced that the Ukrainian headquarters had completed its offensive plan against the Donbass, while the attack groups continued to be created and prepared.

According to information obtained by the DPR, the 14th brigade of the FAU (Armed Forces of Ukraine) has requested to receive railway platforms in order to be able to send 30 tanks and 100 other armored fighting vehicle units to the Donbass. The 56th motorized infantry brigade, located near Donetsk, conducted offensive tactical exercises with units of the 55th artillery brigade.
    Tired

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2022), indiana (5th February 2022), Inversion (5th February 2022), Phoenix1304 (6th February 2022), pounamuknight (7th February 2022), Vicus (6th February 2022)

36. Link to Post #80
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

‘Without Russia, we won't stop a full-on Ukrainian offensive’: What people in Donbass say about the ongoing military crisis

People living near the frontline share their thoughts on war, peace and the future of self-proclaimed republics

The war in Ukraine has been going on for eight years. Recently, tensions began heating up, with multiple Western countries expecting an imminent ‘Russian invasion’ of its neighbor. Moscow strongly denies these rumors, instead pointing the finger at Ukraine and Kiev’s increased eagerness to take back its ‘rogue regions’ by force, exacerbated by the West’s shipments of arms and ammunition. RT asked Donetsk-based journalist Vladislav Ugolniy to describe what life is like in the city many expect a relapse into a full-scale war, and what residents think of Russia, Ukraine, and the never-ceasing drumbeat of war.

The “invasion” will happen after the so-called rasputitsa, the season when roads become extremely muddy and make it difficult for military vehicles and hardware to move around. Since 2015, the armed volunteers in the Donbass have apparently waited for the mud to dry up every spring or freeze solid in the fall. The myth that thousands of people had bought into became a funny meme about the frozen state of the geopolitical hostages – the breakaway republics in eastern Ukraine.

Seven years ago, the Minsk II agreement put the Donbass self-determination issue on hold. The political settlement was supposed to stop the armed conflict and create a framework under which the pro-Russian and pro-American systems could co-exist within one state, while also guaranteeing Ukraine’s neutrality. The diplomatic efforts, however, failed to stop the violence; the diplomacy just localized the war along the front line, with millions of people living on each side of it.

While global leaders were confirming their commitment to the political settlement, saying there was no alternative, the people involved in the Donbass war knew that at some point shooting would start again. Everyone – the combatants themselves, as well as journalists, volunteers, doctors, priests, and activists – believed this would eventually happen. They believed and prepared. This might be the only thing the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) supporters and Ukrainian patriots have in common: they all know that a new wave of hostility is coming and the notorious “invasion” is inevitable.

https://www.rt.com/russia/548202-don...ainian-crisis/

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2022), Mashika (6th February 2022), pounamuknight (7th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 697 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 104 504 697 LastLast