+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast

Thread: The TRUTH About Election Fraud

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,519 times in 8,691 posts

Default Re: The TRUTH About Election Fraud

Emerald Robinson ✝️

The truth is: the 2024 election is being stolen right now.

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/...117233666?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

atman (7th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th June 2023), pounamuknight (28th July 2023), Pris (7th June 2023), Sadieblue (7th June 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,402 times in 21,107 posts

• Yes, Dominion Voting Machines ARE Vulnerable To Vote Switching! – New Report:

After being kept under wraps for two years, a report on the Dominion voting machines in Georgia has been released, and the study’s author is now sounding a warning about how easily and in how many different ways these machines can be hacked. But Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger says nothing will be done to correct the bugs until after the 2024 election.

Jimmy discusses how it’s now perfectly OK to question election results without being kicked off social media as well as his suspicions about why Georgia officials are so complacent about making these fixes.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mountain_jim (25th June 2023), pounamuknight (28th July 2023), Pris (26th June 2023), Reinhard (9th August 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,702 times in 8,378 posts

Hurry Hurry Hurry . . . get signed up at lindellevent.com right now, for the August 16th-17th special 2 day live stream to fix elections. The only way it can fail to do that is if not enough people tune in for the event.

He wants many millions of people to watch, all for free.

Hello Everyone, I’m here today to give you great hope. You all know that the government has deemed our election platforms critical infrastructure. I’m hosting an event that will reveal the plan that will save our election platforms immediately. It is something that has never been done before in history or even ever talked about. Everyone whether you are republican democrat liberal conservative will embrace this plan. This plan has been worked on for over a year and will be revealed to the world at the Election Summit on August 16 & 17th. This event will be live streamed on FrankSpeech.com. Sign up below to gain exclusive access to livestream the event and receive a free online gift now.

Thank you and God Bless.
    Mike Lindell

MP3 ( the last minute of his chat on the Alex Jones Show - July 27th 2023)
    https://app.box.com/s/01x45wez3fhlh2pfgjq9i7qzeet1np9r
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

pounamuknight (28th July 2023), Pris (28th July 2023), Reinhard (9th August 2023), Satori (8th August 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ClearWater (5th August 2023), pounamuknight (15th August 2023), Pris (5th August 2023), Satori (8th August 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,215 times in 2,398 posts

Thanks! I'll add here a video version on Rumble:

WarRoom Battleground EP 348: Nevada RINO's Vote To Stop Hand Counting Of Ballots

https://rumble.com/v34ro08-warroom-b...g-of-ball.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v326992

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (5th August 2023), pounamuknight (15th August 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://twitter.com/CatTheGreat_/sta...680278530?s=20

text

Quote Who remembers that our foreign allies monitored the election and caught the steal for us in real time?!?
    👀

In December of 2020,
    @GenFlynn
    said that FOREIGN ALLIES were “watching the attacks on our election system” and that those countries would be willing to SHARE THE EVIDENCE with the President.

“There are foreign allies and partners willing to help us.” 💥💥💥

WHAT COUNTRIES DID THIS and WHERE HAS ALL THIS EVIDENCE BEEN?

WHO has the evidence now?
    later add - and yes I remember all the public evidence or testimony that never found a court to take on honestly and fairly.
    Agree with the post from T Smith that unless an uncorrupted court venue can be found and used that legal justice is still hard to fathom actually happening with all this.

https://twitter.com/TheWakeninq/stat...287307264?s=20

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/...604237312?s=20

Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1571091

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (10th August 2023), East Sun (8th August 2023), mountain_jim (9th August 2023), pounamuknight (15th August 2023), Sadieblue (10th August 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote unless an uncorrupted court venue can be found and used that legal justice is still hard to fathom actually happening with all this.
    The "change of venue" is becoming clearer by the day.

The military will end up setting the venue.

How else do you take the British BAR association to court ?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ClearWater (10th August 2023), pounamuknight (15th August 2023), Pris (9th August 2023), Sadieblue (10th August 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Thanks Pris for copying that post over here to where it really belongs - guess I got lazy and stopped at my 12 open Avalon tabs

While here, thought this was a nice observation

https://twitter.com/drawandstrike/st...426637824?s=20

text

Quote Brian Cates - Political Columnist & Pundit
    @drawandstrike
    Here we are about 10 months since Elon pulled off the impossible.

If I'd told you a year ago that accounts on here would not only be promoting The Great Awakening, Q, Devolution, the truth about COVID, the Biden Crime Family, the 2020 Election Theft, child sex trafficking and a whole host of other topics, Elon will be PAYING these accounts to do this...

would you have believed me?

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (10th August 2023), Ewan (9th August 2023), pounamuknight (15th August 2023), Pris (9th August 2023), Reinhard (9th August 2023), Sadieblue (10th August 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

We know remote access was possible on many systems left with internet access on - but don't know level of severity of this issue/report.

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/...925890048?s=20

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (10th August 2023), pounamuknight (15th August 2023), Pris (9th August 2023), Reinhard (9th August 2023), Sadieblue (10th August 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/MikeBenzCyber/st...789700096?s=20

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (10th August 2023), pounamuknight (15th August 2023), Pris (9th August 2023), Sadieblue (10th August 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status...886435844?s=20

full text

Quote KanekoaTheGreat
    @KanekoaTheGreat
    BREAKING🚨 FEC records reveal a Democrat dark money super PAC paid the company implicated in a Michigan police report of voter registration fraud $11,254,919 to register voters for Joe Biden's 2020 presidential campaign.

BlackPAC, a Democrat political action committee fueled by undisclosed contributions, funneled $11,254,919 to GBI Strategies LLC in 2020 to register voters for Joe Biden's presidential campaign.

Notably, BlackPAC, which garnered more than $44 million in funding during the 2020 election cycle, endorses Democratic candidates and causes.

A Michigan police investigation into GBI Strategies LLC was initiated following the observation of a Muskegon, Michigan, clerk who noticed an individual depositing 8,000 to 10,000 completed voter registration applications at the city office on October 8, 2020.

This same individual returned multiple times over the next few weeks, registering an additional 2,500 voters.
    Disturbingly, many of those registration forms displayed identical handwriting with fraudulent addresses and falsified phone numbers.

Additionally, many signatures did not match those on file with Michigan's Secretary of State. A subsequent raid by Michigan authorities discovered pre-paid gift cards, firearms equipped with silencers, and disposable burner phones.

During the 2020 election season, Democratic election committees collectively channeled more than $4 million directly to GBI Strategies LLC:

🔹Biden for President: $450,000
    🔹Democratic Senatorial Campaign: $2,117,605
    🔹DNC Services Corp: $1,031,856
    🔹Democratic Party of Iowa: $493,100

Gary Bell, the owner of GBI Strategies LLC, is reportedly now working for CompMo Group, a Democrat get-out-the-vote organization founded by Shaun Kelleher, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee Director, during the 2020 election cycle.

According to Bell's biography on the CompMo Group's website, Bell has personally managed over 70 organizing operations in 20 different states, often "leading hundreds of field managers and thousands of canvassers in get-out-the-vote operations."

His biography lists voter registration campaigns for DSCC, DNC, Black PAC, and Black Church PAC, which matches the voter registration work GBI Strategies LLC did during the 2020 election.

Thank you to the
    @gatewaypundit
    for making this police report available to the public.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

23. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote unless an uncorrupted court venue can be found and used that legal justice is still hard to fathom actually happening with all this.
    The "change of venue" is becoming clearer by the day.

The military will end up setting the venue.

How else do you take the British BAR association to court ?

I think you're onto something.

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    Things went haywire: started under the Act of 1871. BAR was established. 1889, DC was established as a foreign territory (District of Columbia).
    Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1566781

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (10th August 2023), pounamuknight (15th August 2023), Sadieblue (10th August 2023), Yoda (16th August 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Trump's on top of this!
    Trump reTruthed this:

From 🇺🇸 LADY-HAWK 🇺🇸
    ·

From DC Draino:
    🚨BREAKING: Proof of rigged Michigan election - Democrat operatives caught in October 2020 turning in up to 10,000 fraudulent voter registrations *per day*, many with same handwriting & fake addresses

Police investigated (report attached) and found guns w/silencers, burner phones, rental cars, and warehouses where ballots & registrations stored all funded by Democrat strategy firm

https://truthsocial.com/@DonnaHawk/110856891024960276
    Last edited by Pris; 9th August 2023 at 20:10.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (10th August 2023), mountain_jim (9th August 2023), pounamuknight (15th August 2023), Sadieblue (10th August 2023), T Smith (9th August 2023), Yoda (16th August 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

Just a shout out to a woman named Bev Harris who started figuring all this stuff out way back around 2000 or maybe before. Her website is https://blackboxvoting.org/. She is 73 or so now..... The tactics have changed but the results are the same.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

ClearWater (10th August 2023), mountain_jim (10th August 2023), pounamuknight (15th August 2023), Pris (9th August 2023), Sadieblue (10th August 2023), Yoda (16th August 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

(Reposting from https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1571287)

It's interesting that this newscast came out the other day where Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes (reTruthed by Trump btw, see below) is mentioning about how Trump now has subpoena power. Then, suddenly, we hear that the "Unselect Committee" illegally destroyed their records and documents! Gee, what perfect timing. Now, what happens to all the indictments against Trump? Not only are the Deep State exposing themselves to be as guilty as heck, looks to me like Trump is off the hook again and in a BIGLY way!

Here's Trump's reTruth on the Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes interview:

Donald J. Trump
    Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes is fantastic. Everyone has got to watch her interview on election fraud with the poor sap who got taken apart by her. Thank you Don Jr. for putting this masterpiece out for the public to see. WITCH HUNT!

Click link to watch video:
    https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...45227764397486

Now in the aftermath, here's a flurry of Trump Truths/reTruths from today:

Donald J. Trump
    ·
    The January 6th Unselect Committee got rid of EVERYTHING! Discarded, Deleted, Thrown Out. A Flagrant Violation of the law. They had so much to hide, and now that I have Subpoena Power, they didn’t want to get caught. They knew EXACTLY what they were doing. AN EGREGIOUS CRIMINAL ACT & BLATANT DISREGARD OF THE LAW! Can you imagine if I would have done such a thing???

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...57555815063677

Donald J. Trump
    ·
    So now that I have full Subpoena Power because of the Freedom of Speech Sham Indictment by Crooked Joe Biden, Deranged Jack Smith, and the DOJ, it has just been reported that the Unselect January 6th Committee of Political Hacks and Thugs has illegally destroyed their Records and Documents. This is unthinkable, and the Fake Political Indictment against me must be immediately withdrawn. The system is Rigged & Corrupt, very much like the Presidential Election of 2020. We are a Nation in Decline!

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...57162338915853

Donald J. Trump
    ·
    Remember, these Indictments aren’t “Legit,” they were all thrown up at me, quickly an haphazardly, including the local ones, by my political opponent, Crooked Joe Biden. It’s not like the State or Country is coming down on me. It’s a dishonest politician and his gang of Thugs breaking the law in order to get re-elected. There should be OUTRAGE at this, a new LOW in American Politics. ELECTION INTERFERENCE! The good news is that the PEOPLE “get it,” and so does the Fake News!

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...59441854770499

Donald J. Trump

·
    Our Country is becoming a CESSPOOL of drugs, filth and crime. Our Border is being invaded and our grossly incompetent “Leader” doesn’t have a clue. Three years ago we had the strongest and safest Border in history. Today it is the WORST, and the entire World is laughing at us. MAGA!

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...59475571848686

Donald J. Trump

·
    THE JANUARY 6 UNSELECT COMMITTEE EXTINGUISHED AND DESTROYED ALL “EVIDENCE” & RECORDS. CRIMINALS!

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...59491204582884

Donald J. Trump
    ·
    Just found out that Crooked Joe Biden’s DOJ secretly attacked my Twitter account, making it a point not to let me know about this major “hit” on my civil rights. My Political Opponent is going CRAZY trying to infringe on my Campaign for President. Nothing like this has ever happened before. Does the First Amendment still exist? Did Deranged Jack Smith tell the Unselects to DESTROY & DELETE all evidence? These are DARK DAYS IN AMERICA!

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...60965885418709

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (9th August 2023), mountain_jim (10th August 2023), pounamuknight (15th August 2023), Sadieblue (10th August 2023), Yoda (16th August 2023)

31. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

East Sun (9th August 2023), pounamuknight (15th August 2023), Sadieblue (10th August 2023), Yoda (16th August 2023)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

I covered this earlier this page but this is different testimony, in a short video excerpt.

https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/st...019442688?s=20

https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/...003205120?s=20

https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/...074929664?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 10th August 2023 at 14:21.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (10th August 2023), pounamuknight (15th August 2023), Pris (12th August 2023), Yoda (16th August 2023)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status...041975296?s=20

https://twitter.com/onwardsocial/sta...826809344?s=20

text

Quote Catherine and Gregg
    @onwardsocial
    Can you imagine if we called ourselves White PAC and doled out $11,000,000 for fake registrations, guns and god knows what else?

Great work here FBI. Proud of your commitment to truth and justice.

You had this for years.

Years. Sickening.

Now you protected Eugene Yu. Yes, we know what you did.

You make me want to vomit.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (10th August 2023), pounamuknight (15th August 2023), Pris (12th August 2023), Yoda (16th August 2023)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/TheWakeninq/stat...892844033?s=20

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Pris (17th August 2023), Yoda (16th August 2023)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

a reminder

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ClearWater (16th August 2023), Pris (17th August 2023), Yoda (16th August 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast