+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Possible emergency alert for Fema region 3?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member earthadvocate's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Possible emergency alert for Fema region 3?

Not sure what to make of this but I thought I should post this,

Last edited by christian; 18th August 2013 at 00:01. Reason: [youtube] instead of [url] makes the video visible

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to earthadvocate For This Post:

Flash (18th August 2013), Fred Steeves (17th August 2013), Gardener (17th August 2013), Hazel (18th August 2013), jagman (19th August 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (17th August 2013), Kryztian (18th August 2013), Lefty Dave (17th August 2013), Limor Wolf (18th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (19th August 2013), Prodigal Son (18th August 2013), ROMANWKT (18th August 2013), RunningDeer (18th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

Default Possible emergency alert for Fema region 3?

hey earthadvocate,

revmichellehopkins user on youtube is not by any means a reliable source. Almost all her videos start with Urgent!!! or Alert!!! That type of user...

Second, she writes in the video description
    Quote A few nights ago Donald Trump was with Greta on Fox News. He told her something BIG was going to happen, most likely starting the first week of October. He could say NOTHING ELSE at this time.
    So i went to listen to the interview with Donald Trump. http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the...ck-white-house

He never says ANYTHING about something big about to happen.

Other interesting things in this Alert!!! video description on YouTube :

Quote ♥†♥

Do you want to be saved? Do you want to know that you will be with Yeshua (Jesus) when you leave this world?

ROAD TO SALVATION

Romans 10
    " 9 If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

PRAYER OF SALVATION

"God in Heaven, I believe Your Son Jesus Christ came to earth, died on the cross for my sins and that You raised him from the dead! Forgive me of my sins because of his blood. Jesus be MY Saviour and Lord. Thank you for your salvation. In Jesus name. Amen."

♥†♥
    So I think Michelle Hopkins may be a tad deluded....

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,721 times in 32,945 posts

Default Re: Possible emergency alert for Fema region 3?

Quote Posted by Cristian (here)
    Second, she writes in the video description
    Quote A few nights ago Donald Trump was with Greta on Fox News. He told her something BIG was going to happen, most likely starting the first week of October. He could say NOTHING ELSE at this time.
    So i went to listen to the interview with Donald Trump. http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the...ck-white-house

He never says ANYTHING about something big about to happen.
    But the video description is quoting an email dated 13 August. So the show you cited (dated 14 August) can't be the right one.

I have not yet found the quote (from an earlier interview with Greta) -- if it exists. But maybe it's good place to start checking this.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (7th October 2013), Cristian (18th August 2013), jagman (19th August 2013), Marianne (18th August 2013), ROMANWKT (18th August 2013), RunningDeer (18th August 2013), RUSirius (19th August 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

-------

Updated after a little more searching. In the 5 August interview (transcript here), Trump does say:

Quote You have to have great leadership, and if the leadership isn't going to come to fore, it's going to be a big problem. And I'll tell you what. Come later on, September 30th, you could have a real disaster in this country.
    ... but it's a stretch, and is pretty much out of context. Still looking.

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (20th August 2013), jagman (19th August 2013), Jean-Marie (18th August 2013), kenaz (18th August 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (18th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (19th August 2013), Mandala (18th August 2013), Prodigal Son (18th August 2013), RMorgan (3rd October 2013), ROMANWKT (18th August 2013), RunningDeer (18th August 2013), RUSirius (19th August 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Ummm...if you had the power, wouldn't DISinformation be the only thing you'd feed Donald Trump?

If that dude is part of the cabal, like on the inside kind, high enough to get the "goods"...and they haven't collapsed on their own incompetence yet...I fear we are truly ****ed.

I think they tell the Donald right after they tell Glenn Beck and right before the Christian youtubers...

9. Link to Post #6
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks

so who is this Senator Sheldon R. Songstad, Ret. of South Dakota State ... can't find him on former senators list :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...m_South_Dakota
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...tes_senators#S
    Last edited by Cristian; 18th August 2013 at 02:51.

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,739 times in 21,544 posts

Quote Posted by Cristian (here)
    so who is this Senator Sheldon R. Songstad, Ret. of South Dakota State ... can't find him on former senators list :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...m_South_Dakota
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...tes_senators#S
    Songstad was not a US Senator from South Dakota. He was a representative then a senator in the state government of South Dakota. See here
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

4evrneo (7th October 2013), Cristian (18th August 2013), jagman (19th August 2013), Kryztian (18th August 2013)

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

FEMA Region 3 targeted for Bioterrorism

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

jagman (19th August 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (18th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (19th August 2013), Mandala (18th August 2013)

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

FEMA Region III & October 1st Deadline

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

Christine (18th August 2013), Cristian (18th August 2013), jagman (19th August 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (18th August 2013), Mandala (18th August 2013), RunningDeer (18th August 2013)

16. Link to Post #10
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I was a bit tired when I posted in this thread. Nothing a good night sleep and a big coffee can't fix

So now back to Michelle Hopkins and the original video posted in this thread. I was a bit biased, not almost all her videos start with Urgent!!! and Alert!!!...only some of them. Like this video from april or this BREAKING NEWS!!! IMMINENT NUCLEAR INCIDENT ALERT ~ CALIFORNIA

After seeing some of her videos ...well I dont think she's mentally stable.

As for the Emergency Fema Region 3 Alert!!! FEMA Region III video , we have the (retired)senator email in the video description.

Quote Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 6:43 AM
    Subject: National update from Sheldon: Senator Sheldon R. Songstad, Ret. of South Dakota State

A few nights ago Donald Trump was with Greta on Fox News. He told her something BIG was going to happen, most likely starting the first week of October. He could say NOTHING ELSE at this time.
    HERE IS WHAT WHAT THE SENATORS NATIONAL PREPAREDNESS RESEARCH TURNED UP...

FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st.
    FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st.
    FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st.
    [...]
    Ok... So this Sheldon senator dude , being of course in sevice of humanity , investigates the issue and writes an email . Here is the strange part, the senator's email is identic down to the last word with what is being said in this video published by CYBERWARRIOR on 02.08.2013.

In CYBERWARRIOR' video description he credits a guy named David Eells .

Quote Foreign Troops Preparing
    David Eells - 7/17/13

A friend sent this to me today with the following note: I did a little more work on Russian troop sightings and reports in areas southeast of Knoxville. See attachment. Looks like you will get the Russians augmenting American forces for civil suppression. That is relatively good news for you folks. The people on the West Coast get the Chinese. They won't be as nice about it.

Please read the following and draw your own conclusions. All this is scheduled to happen by October 1st.

15,000 Russians in Baltimore by October 1st.

82% of our combat forces and their supply elements out of CONUS by October 1st.

FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st.

FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st.

FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st.

Who is David Eells?

He runs this site : http://americaslastdays.blogspot.ro/ and this one http://www.ubm1.org/ .

Americas Last Days
    illustrated visions of aa allen, william branham, dumitru duduman, David E Taylor, Ken Peters , john mcternan, john kilpatrick, Henry Gruver, tom deckard, john paul jackson, about the destruction of america by russia and the timelines leading to the last days tribulation and the return of jesus. i am an artist illustrating visions from the lord given to prophets and ministers. Thank you for your support.

Now, if the senator dude didn't wrote the email and everyhing started with David Eells - who by the way can have direct financial reasons to come up with stories like this - can we put the unreliable source back into the topic title?
    Last edited by Cristian; 18th August 2013 at 11:44.

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

-------

Cristian, many thanks: very useful.

I fully understand what you're saying. This often happens on the internet. I often take search distinctive phrases from announcements, and then see where they've been copied from. It's a useful research tool to see exactly how internet rumors get started.

It'd probably be easy to cast doubt on the reliability of Michelle Hopkins (or David Eells) -- but for me the more important question is whether FEMA really has made these preparations and purchases.

I remain convinced that the DHS is preparing for something very major that's either planned or anticipated. For me, that's what we should be looking at. Even crazy people can sometimes try to warn us of a real wolf, and this is one of the confusing factors for us all.

18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (20th August 2013), Carmody (18th August 2013), Christine (18th August 2013), Cristian (18th August 2013), donk (18th August 2013), earthadvocate (18th August 2013), Gardener (13th September 2013), InTheBackground (19th August 2013), kenaz (18th August 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (18th August 2013), Kryztian (18th August 2013), Limor Wolf (18th August 2013), Magnus (19th August 2013), Mandala (18th August 2013), Marianne (18th August 2013), mountain_jim (18th August 2013), peterspm (19th August 2013), RunningDeer (18th August 2013), seko (18th August 2013)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

Looking at it from a very simple point of view, all the purchases and prep may simply mean that FEMA has protocols to follow. One of them is to have supplies ready and hence all the purchases. It takes time to get an organization going. Personally, I wasn’t as much surprised with all the purchases FEMA did (have not seen any conformation of that) as much as the day they were created. Why is the only question that I toy with every time I hear FEMA.
    The issue of major emergency response has been affecting me at work. I currently work at a major hospital centre. Looking at what’s been going on in my hospital, this emergency preparedness is getting better and better with time as more and more time is dedicated into making response to “any” emergency not only smoother but it appears that this is being rolled out as a nail in every one’s head. This fear factor is so annoying! I recently have undergone full training in response to any nuclear threat. At least in Canada, the push into all type of preparedness comes from the top.
    The way I see it is if and when it happens, I’ll respond. All the garbage in between does not matter.
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

sunflower (4th October 2013), toad (19th August 2013)

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Ummm...if you had the power, wouldn't DISinformation be the only thing you'd feed Donald Trump?

If that dude is part of the cabal, like on the inside kind, high enough to get the "goods"...and they haven't collapsed on their own incompetence yet...I fear we are truly ****ed.

I think they tell the Donald right after they tell Glenn Beck and right before the Christian youtubers...
    I like the Donald ... a LOT, because he tells it like it is... For instance, last fall during the Yankees playoffs, he was sitting in the stands and was talking about Alex Rodriquez, and said "obviously A-Rod cannot perform without drugs".

But let's remember, that the Donald was the guy mostly responsible for the smear campaign on Rosie O'Donnell after she unloaded on "The View" about 911, pointing out that steel buildings had never before collapsed from fire, she specifically mentioned "Building 7 was hit by no airplane", and "Gulf of Tonkin, Google it" ... referring of course to the false flag that started the Vietnam War. Next thing you know, Rosie was banished from the air and hasn't been heard from since.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

donk (18th August 2013), InTheBackground (19th August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (18th August 2013)

23. Link to Post #14
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

The "IN PLAIN SIGHT" rule prods me now - we cannot be sure of anything until it happens- but I do believe we "have" to be warned- it is the LAW, disinformation tangles are every place- keep informed but see what resonates with your heart, fear nothing and we will feed nothing that is not good for us.

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Updated after a little more searching. In the 5 August interview (transcript here), Trump does say:

Quote You have to have great leadership, and if the leadership isn't going to come to fore, it's going to be a big problem. And I'll tell you what. Come later on, September 30th, you could have a real disaster in this country.
    In this case, he would be talking about a financial disaster. 30 Sept is the fiscal year-end for government corporations, as well as many private and public corporations.

This is why most crashes happen right at the beginning of October.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to happyexpat For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (18th August 2013)

26. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

-------

Cristian, many thanks: very useful.

I fully understand what you're saying. This often happens on the internet. I often take search distinctive phrases from announcements, and then see where they've been copied from. It's a useful research tool to see exactly how internet rumors get started.

It'd probably be easy to cast doubt on the reliability of Michelle Hopkins (or David Eells) -- but for me the more important question is whether FEMA really has made these preparations and purchases.

I remain convinced that the DHS is preparing for something very major that's either planned or anticipated. For me, that's what we should be looking at. Even crazy people can sometimes try to warn us of a real wolf, and this is one of the confusing factors for us all.
    Bill, this is no proof FEMA has made purchases, but I do believe they are inquiring.

With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

InTheBackground (19th August 2013), jagman (19th August 2013)

28. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

-------

WE JUST HAVE TO HOLD THIS PLACE A LITTLE LONGER.

i am confronting all of it through the rest of this year holding MY REALITY. None of their predictions will come through.

one weird thing about suppressive people is they can not complete a cycle of action. So they try to get those WHO CAN.

and I THINK they have lost all their followers. NO ONE IS GOING TO GO THIS ROUTE

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 18th August 2013 at 16:34.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

eaglespirit (18th August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (18th August 2013)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)

one weird thing about suppressive people is they can not complete a cycle of action. So they try to get those WHO CAN.
    I know what you mean: but they've been trying pretty hard for thousands of years, and hundreds of millions of people have been killed or impoverished in the process.

Six million Jews -- or their spirits -- would tell you that a 'cycle of action' (meaning: the execution or accomplishment of an intention) had certainly been completed on them. And similarly the millions butchered in Cambodia, or Rwanda, or the thousands of children disappeared as sex slaves to the elite. Etc, etc, etc. This rampant evil, infecting our planet like a virus, cannot be waved away with a few philosophical words.

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)

and I THINK they have lost all their followers. NO ONE IS GOING TO GO THIS ROUTE
    Yes, that's possible. Rebellion or non-compliance within the military or police, or even a coup against the US government, is not totally out of the question. We, too, have to actively refuse to agree.

31. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (20th August 2013), Atlas (18th August 2013), Brizil (18th August 2013), Conchis (19th August 2013), Davidallany (19th August 2013), exponentialist (19th August 2013), InTheBackground (19th August 2013), Jean-Marie (18th August 2013), Limor Wolf (18th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (19th August 2013), MorningSong (18th August 2013), nomadguy (19th August 2013), peterspm (19th August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (18th August 2013), RUSirius (19th August 2013)

32. Link to Post #19
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Harley Hawkins (here)
    On July 29, 2013 the owner of MyPatriotSupply.com was contacted by the DHS/Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) via email inquiring into the availability of meals for immediate delivery.
    source: projectavalon.net...FEMA-Discreetly-Inquiring-About-Immediate-Delivery-Of-Emergency-Survival-Food

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (18th August 2013), Mandala (19th August 2013)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Do the flying morons know what lithium does to people? Probably....Does the idiot in the White House know? Probably.... Now we have our bioterrorists.....

I just heard that Obama will be in our area soon. I'm talking so close, I could walk over.... Now my conspiracy juices are flowing....! Suspicions are ramped up!
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 19th August 2013 at 18:07.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast