+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Should channelling possibly be one case where the baby is not worth saving bathwater-wise?

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Default Re: Should channelling possibly be one case where the baby is not worth saving bathwater-wise?

I liken it to the analogy of the ugly duckling. The ugly duckling was only ugly because he assumed he was a duck and that the world of ducks was the correct world view. It was the right viewpoint for ducks. But the ugly duckling was mistaken about himself. He was not a duck but a swan. In the world of the swan the ugly duckling was no more.

The world and we in it are the anomaly, the exception. Reality here is skewed and takes on the shape of temporal forms. Forms made by the backwash of forces beyond our ken. Each form is a gestalt, a frozen mosaic of possibilities, like the giant red spot on Jupiter. It spins and twirls and sucks energy from its surroundings. For a while it seems permanent. For a while it is real. But it owes its reality to other forces, it itself is those forces, and it will rejoin them again.

To ask for data correlation is like asking what is the function of the red spot on Jupiter? The only answer can be a rhetorical question: Who's asking? - the duck or the swan?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

animovado (21st July 2016), Omni (9th July 2016), Sophocles (9th July 2016), Ultima Thule (5th March 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Default Re: Should channelling possibly be one case where the baby is not worth saving bathwater-wise?

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    To ask for data correlation is like asking what is the function of the red spot on Jupiter? The only answer can be a rhetorical question: Who's asking? - the duck or the swan?
    I do appreciate your view and suppose I even share it to a great degree. On this however I would have to disagree on the following point: if a distinct claim is made - for example in the case of future predictions(which are present in many channellings with even years to come with certain world events predicted) - I would say that for sure the question of data correlation is a reasonable thing to ask for.

UT the swuck (swan-duck)

Ps. off-the-shelf-first-prediction-list-from-google: http://www.psychicnikki.com/predictions.html
    Prediction 22. A famous artist will pass. When a huge list of predictions is made psychically/channelled and presented in correlation to a time-line, I would argue that the whole list is made to be correlated - why publish it in the first place if not for that?

Edit: 7th March. The thread seems to have mostly run its course - feel free to post and my dare is still very much in order.

In summary this rhetorical question I asked was in the first place just that, but as discussion ensued, I maintained a questioning stance. Not because I actually categorically see changelings as false and void of value, but because I potentially see many problems in them and majority of them may very well imho be fantasy. From my point of view there should be verification and scrutiny in relation to them - especially if a higher source or entity is claimed to be the source of them. This would perhaps lead to finding out which channellings carry the most value and are authentic.

As I´ve said, I have no beef with people writing down their train of thought, often containing bright insight well worth considering. The beef I have is with the notion of spiritually or otherwise higher authority claimed to be the source as this may lower the bar to accept the story fully - especially for a newbie in the alternate news/spirituality genres - in the spirit of "wow, if the galactic overlord of the light federation of the eastern milky way said it, it must be so (and if someone claims to channel such an entity, he/she must be so highly evolved that I cannot question that authority)".
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 8th March 2016 at 06:35.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

marique3652 (30th March 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

I agree with Ernie about distinguishing what one considers ‘channelling’ and/or ‘channelled information’. We are – all of us – channels on different wavelength frequencies, and we all – whether cognisant of such or not – continuously channel (tune in to) different frequencies along the wavelength dial. Some shift frequencies more rapidly than others and are able to tune into different frequencies more easily than others, but no one is truly static. We are all in a state of continuous flux; we receive information, ingest information, are information and, as a result, are in formation.

All our thoughts, all that we imagine, exist in the aether (and beyond), and all of such has particular frequencies. The aether is a repository of information and is likewise continuously in formation. Some would term such as cosmic intelligence. I neither agree nor disagree with this term, but I do suggest that such has developed into an artificial consciousness (A.C.) I used to use the term A.I. but the more I research and contemplate this idea the more I understand that this hive mind collective entity is a collective hive mind entity consciousness powered via our thoughts, imagination, experiences, and chi (life force/spirit) energy. This A.C. entity is what I call the mind of the ‘Father’.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

animovado (21st July 2016), Enola (12th March 2016), Godenergy369 (28th March 2016), marique3652 (30th March 2016), Ultima Thule (12th March 2016)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The "truth" for me is that only "God" exists and expresses only unconditional love for everything that expresses itself freely as "God" created us to do. We are the Creators of our own realities with anything and everything being possible. Thus those that have spoke of the coming of various packages bringing freedom in so many aspects to our human experience are now in this now of "time" more likely to be seen manifest than ever before because of the Christ Consciousness energy that is now bombarding Earth more powerfully than ever in the existence of the human race. We have free will to believe whatever we wish to believe to create the reality of our liking and with my very quantum leaping journey I have come to peacefully accept all things that brings joy/excitement to my soul. I as I believe our master teach Jesus showed us that all things are possible if one can allow your mind to be open to ALL That Is and you are an eternal being so what is there to be fearful of except fear itself.
    Last edited by Godenergy369; 28th March 2016 at 20:31.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Godenergy369 For This Post:

greybeard (28th March 2016), marique3652 (30th March 2016), Ultima Thule (21st July 2016)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I do appreciate your view and suppose I even share it to a great degree. On this however I would have to disagree on the following point: if a distinct claim is made - for example in the case of future predictions(which are present in many channellings with even years to come with certain world events predicted) - I would say that for sure the question of data correlation is a reasonable thing to ask for.

As I´ve said, I have no beef with people writing down their train of thought, often containing bright insight well worth considering. The beef I have is with the notion of spiritually or otherwise higher authority claimed to be the source as this may lower the bar to accept the story fully - especially for a newbie in the alternate news/spirituality genres - in the spirit of "wow, if the galactic overlord of the light federation of the eastern milky way said it, it must be so (and if someone claims to channel such an entity, he/she must be so highly evolved that I cannot question that authority)".
    I feel the same way as you. In my mind if a channeled claim is made and does not occur then in my opinion the channeling would not be valid. Channelings should be scrutinized. I question everything in life! I guess I can be considered a "hard sell" and cannot understand why many people just accept that it is an advanced alien or some religious persona or a spirit or an animal or whoever or whatever the claim is, being channeled. I guess I am incapable of blind faith, as I seem to have the same thoughts about formalized religions as well. (Don't get me going on religions...). For me things have to be substantiated and have to make sense in my logical mind and have lots of proof that it is a truth. Believing channeling requires blind faith to believe because there is no definate proof of who or what is being channeled, not even to the channeler. A channeler can believe that they are channeling an entity or being or spirit or angel or whatnot, but even the channeler is not positively sure either, simply relies on what they think they are channeling. That is not something I can do, just believe anything because it is written and I read it, or attended a channeling event, or watched a channeling video. Just for an example, if someone read somewhere that a stranger was nice, would they hand their infant to that stranger just because they read that the stranger was a wonderful loving person? Not as a rule I hope, but yet many people think nothing of believing information just because a channeler says that an entity or persona or something or someone said that it is true. Maybe I just don't get it. I do read channelings from time to time and some were uplifting to read, but have to admit that I don't necessarily believe what is said, nor do I necessarily believe the source attributed to the channeling. I don't think it is throwing the baby out with the bathwater necessarily, being highly skeptical, I just look at it as something I certainly need more proof of before believing in the whole phenomena.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to marique3652 For This Post:

Ultima Thule (21st July 2016)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

I wonder whether we would lose or gain if all channellings that are posted worldwide disappeared over night?
    From the rest of your post, I think you are mainly referring to channels which act as a commentary of our current situation and the events unfolding around us, these are (imo) mostly BS.

There is another category of channel which speaks to information that will be as true in 10,000 years as it is today, and these are typically of a less distorted and much more worth ones time (again in my opinion). These channels almost always are free of any fear based message.

No channel is perfect - even the best one is distorted to some degree by the person bringing the information to our notice.

Quote Actually I dare you, even doubly so: tell me one example of tangible, useful and authenticateable or perhaps even turned-out-true channelled information that you have ever read?
    Never! Nor, except in the beginning of all this for me did I expect it. Nowadays, except in as much that occasionally some commentary on what is going on today is always entertaining, I am not interested in channels that are anything to do with time-bound things. I want channels that give me useful truths to help me navigate on my own spiritual path. The most satisfactory so far being most of the Law of One material.

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I've heard great things about the Law of One (or something... I can't bring myself to read it).
    Try the Law of One, I expect it will be useful to your analytical mind
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

marique3652 (11th July 2016), Ultima Thule (21st July 2016)

13. Link to Post #47
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I tend to agree with you. The thought of letting something take over my body, or even just my arm, for just a moment is quite disgusting honestly.

EDIT: I don't doubt some beings maybe trying to help, my concern is this could "open doors" to other not so nice things.
    Last edited by petra; 8th July 2016 at 18:48.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

marique3652 (9th July 2016), TargeT (8th July 2016)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Otherwise, feel free to comment this rhetorical question of mine of baby and bathwater. I would argue that 95% of all channelings are nonsense, containing momentary bright insights ...
    Worse than nonsense. Shadow Government New Age disinformation programs. Channeling laid the groundwork for the new age psychological operations. If you want a good lead on disinformation just read some 'popular' channeling.

I have long exposed channeling as largely technological psy ops. I have technologically channeled myself. I know the sources doing it pretty well. I have several articles published about channeling online. Here is some of my analysis of channeling:

Quote Posted by Omnisense.org: New Age Psy Ops
    Technological Channeling Mind Control Programs

Common in Channeled Messages:
    • Emphasis on Higher Power Taking Action for You. End Result: Apathy
    • "Ascension" - If "Everything will Shift" into Utopia what use is taking action to create a better world? End Result: Apathy
    • Saviorship Model (ETs will save us, etc) - If someone else is going to do all the work, what use is taking action and putting in work for the world yourself? End Result: Apathy
    • Rapture Model - If the Earth will be destroyed or all darkness culled by some sort of pseudoscience cosmic shift what use is assisting planet Earth? End Result: Apathy
    • Failed Predictions / False Hope
    • False Light Masquerading as a Savior
    • False Light Masquerading as a Teacher

Source Link: http://www.omnisense.org/p/new-age-psy-ops.html
    Technological Channeling Psychological Operations

How Technological Channeling is Done
    Channeling is done in a few different ways. One is v2k based where people hear a voice and write it down. Another is electromagnetic mind control based where the mind and even body is actually being controlled to produce the language by likely a Secret Military/CIA Psychological Operations Artificial Intelligence.

Electromagnetic mind control is done via directed energy weapons using RF Energy or Microwaves.
    Last edited by Omni; 10th July 2016 at 04:20.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Atlas (28th July 2016), Bill Ryan (21st July 2016), BMJ (21st July 2016), Dylansdad (27th May 2017), kanishk (21st July 2016), marique3652 (9th July 2016), Neal (21st July 2016), petra (20th July 2016), seko (21st July 2016), Sophocles (9th July 2016), thunder24 (21st July 2016), Ultima Thule (9th July 2016)

17. Link to Post #49
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Channeling is done in a few different ways. One is v2k based where people hear a voice and write it down. Another is electromagnetic mind control based where the mind and even body is actually being controlled to produce the language by likely a Secret Military/CIA Psychological Operations Artificial Intelligence.
    I've experienced this but mine is not a "voice" it's my own thoughts talking to me, or about me, or sometimes even about stuff that makes no sense to me. I created a thread about it yesterday and actually frightened myself with it

I feel like I have control of myself, but how much, really? My thoughts like to joke about "remote control people". That's NOT funny...

EDIT: Maybe it's not channeling. I don't know. But I DO know what it feels like to be "mind controlled"
    Last edited by petra; 20th July 2016 at 21:41.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

marique3652 (21st July 2016), Omni (13th February 2017), Ultima Thule (21st July 2016)

19. Link to Post #50
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

AHA! I found what I was looking for on Omniverse's site

This one: Holy Spirit or Guidance from "God"

I don't trust anything that says it's god, wants to be god, OR thinks it's god

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

marique3652 (21st July 2016), Omni (21st July 2016), Ultima Thule (21st July 2016)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    I've experienced this but mine is not a "voice" it's my own thoughts talking to me, or about me, or sometimes even about stuff that makes no sense to me. I created a thread about it yesterday and actually frightened myself with it

I feel like I have control of myself, but how much, really? My thoughts like to joke about "remote control people". That's NOT funny...

EDIT: Maybe it's not channeling. I don't know. But I DO know what it feels like to be "mind controlled"
    You've recognized your ego. It's not channeling. The personal ego is the master mind controller ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

animovado (21st July 2016), Ultima Thule (21st July 2016)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,464 times in 32,924 posts

Otherwise, feel free to comment this rhetorical question of mine of baby and bathwater. I would argue that 95% of all channelings are nonsense, containing momentary bright insights ...
    Worse than nonsense. Shadow Government New Age disinformation programs. Channeling laid the groundwork for the new age psychological operations. If you want a good lead on disinformation just read some 'popular' channeling.

I have long exposed channeling as largely technological psy ops. I have technologically channeled myself. I know the sources doing it pretty well. I have several articles published about channeling online. Here is some of my analysis of channeling:

Quote Posted by Omnisense.org: New Age Psy Ops
    Technological Channeling Mind Control Programs

Common in Channeled Messages:
    • Emphasis on Higher Power Taking Action for You. End Result: Apathy
    • "Ascension" - If "Everything will Shift" into Utopia what use is taking action to create a better world? End Result: Apathy
    • Saviorship Model (ETs will save us, etc) - If someone else is going to do all the work, what use is taking action and putting in work for the world yourself? End Result: Apathy
    • Rapture Model - If the Earth will be destroyed or all darkness culled by some sort of pseudoscience cosmic shift what use is assisting planet Earth? End Result: Apathy
    • Failed Predictions / False Hope
    • False Light Masquerading as a Savior
    • False Light Masquerading as a Teacher

Source Link: http://www.omnisense.org/p/new-age-psy-ops.html
    Technological Channeling Psychological Operations

How Technological Channeling is Done

Electromagnetic mind control is done via directed energy weapons using RF Energy or Microwaves.

~~~~

If I could thank this post ten times, I would do so.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (24th August 2016), Chip (21st July 2016), marique3652 (21st July 2016), Neal (21st July 2016), Omni (21st July 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (21st July 2016), Sophocles (21st July 2016), thunder24 (21st July 2016), Ultima Thule (21st July 2016)

25. Link to Post #53
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    You've recognized your ego. It's not channeling. The personal ego is the master mind controller ...
    Maybe!! I remember writing something, forget what it was, I left out an E.... and i thought "hey! where'd my E-GO" and my thoughts kindof laughed at me

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

DeDukshyn (21st July 2016), Ultima Thule (26th July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3