+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 'New US president' (dubious claim that Paul Ryan replaced Obama, 9 Mar 2016)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: 'New US president' (dubious claim that Paul Ryan replaced Obama, 9 Mar 2016)

Less Dubious when you have someone Like Winston Shrout Promoting this...

Below is cross-posted from the Transition into Trump thread

A follow-up to the above post, which is also cross-posted on the other Trump thread is as follows:
    This intelligence report was hosted by Tad's Talkshoe on March 29, 2016. Winston Shrout gives a 15 minute intel update regarding the new Republic now headed by [Interim] President Paul Ryan and Vice President General Dunford. Winston updates everyone that sometime after May 1, 2016 that major events will take place in the United States that we'll see America transition from the USA Corporation to a reinstated Republic. The transition will bring in NESARA and a new area of peace and prosperity to the world. You know how this goes, rumors now until proven as facts. Keep questioning everything until humanity finally awakens to its full potential.
    You can listen to the full 2 hour unedited call at: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-46256/TS-1065997.mp3

New Republic Update & History
    by Winston Shrout
    (March 29, 2016)

A Military Correction
    1st A National Currency had to be created
    April 2015: Chinese Lease Gold to create a new currencies a Trade Free Reserve Notes (as Currency for governments) & United States Notes (as currency for you & me), which is already in the banks.
    General Dumford was selected to be Interim Vice-President
    Speaker of the House, Paul Ryan, is presently lined-up to be the Interim President
    Nesara will begin to be executed with this 'New' government
    IRS will no longer be a problem
    New Currency will be the same variety that's been used, except no interest is attached to it.
    The New U.S. Treasury is located on an Indian Reservation in Nevada, as Indian Reservations are Free Trade Zones
    Just to complete the video posted above... Its part of the same Talkshoe from where the 1st video above came from. This video I would call it the part 1, and the other one (above) would be a part 2

Winston Shrout:
    Quote "Bill Clinton came out and said, "Hey, I'm the last United States President." ...and that's the only time that boy ever told the truth that I know of. And it was true. The bankruptcy of the UNITED STATES was over in 1999. So, Bill was telling the truth, we'll give him credit for that."
    Winston Shrout: "Transition To a New Paradigm & Interim Government"

________________________Late Add________________________

Now the recent Jake Tapper interview with Speaker of the House (Interim President), Paul Ryan, makes much better sense.

In that Interview Transcript Ryan is found to be quite concerned about Donald Trump's understanding regarding the limitations of the Office of President within the context of a Constitutional form of government. This, he says he needs to know before he would support the GOP presumptive nominee.

Quote Paul Ryan: And so, you know, I think conservatives want to know, does he share our values and our principles on limited government, the proper role of the executive, adherence to the Constitution. There are a lot of questions that conservatives, I think, are going to want answers to, myself included. And I want to be a part of this unifying process. I want to help unify this party. But we have to unify it, I think, for us to be successful.
    Jake Tapper (CNN) Interview w/ Paul Ryan Part 1 & 2

Ryan Pulls Out Pocket Constitution at 5:15
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20KG0uvYwvo#t=4m25s

This, Just in...

Paul Ryan Meets w/ Donald Trump:
    Emphasis on Restoring Constitutional Principles

Last edited by turiya; 22nd May 2016 at 21:36.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,662 times in 21,535 posts

Default Re: 'New US president' (dubious claim that Paul Ryan replaced Obama, 9 Mar 2016)

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Thanks - I'll add Winston Shrout to my (lengthy and growing) list of dubious sources .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

betoobig (24th May 2016)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Thanks - I'll add Winston Shrout to my (lengthy and growing) list of dubious sources .
    Then, you probably also added the "Chief of Cabinet" of the OITC (Office of International Treasury Control), Keith Scott , to that list as well.

As it is clearly heard in the Project Camelot Keith Scott Interview, Scott holds Winston Shrout in high regard...
    Quote "The Best Advice in the World!"
    Last edited by turiya; 23rd May 2016 at 22:16.

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,446 times in 10,165 posts

This from page one of google ...

Oregon Man Indicted For Failure To File Tax Returns
    http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/oregon...le-tax-returns

"A federal grand jury has returned an indictment against Hillsboro resident Winston Shrout, accusing him of defrauding US financial institutions by issuing bogus documents worth $100 trillion ..."
    http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-no...arges_hil.html

"William Shrout, a self-styled financial guru and one of the recent presenters on a Conspira Sea Cruise attended by Jezebel, has been indicted for the second time in three months. The superseding indictment accuses him of making financial documents and trying to pass them off as legal tender. You can't do that.

Shrout runs a business called Solutions In Commerce, whose reality is considerably more exciting than its name would suggest. He is described by the Anti-Defamation League as a "sovereign citizen guru", that is, one of the leading experts in the pseudo-legal field of telling people they can become exempt from state and/or federal law.

The ADL is sort of correct; Shrout, it must be said, exists on a different plane than many sovereign citizens, literally. Onboard the Conspira Sea Cruise, he told audience members he sits on a "galactic roundtable" with St Germaine, and works with faeries and elves to influence the world's financial markets."
    http://jezebel.com/conspiracy-cruise...-on-1765464325

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

betoobig (25th May 2016), ThePythonicCow (24th May 2016)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    This from page one of google ...

Oregon Man Indicted For Failure To File Tax Returns
    http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/oregon...le-tax-returns

"A federal grand jury has returned an indictment against Hillsboro resident Winston Shrout, accusing him of defrauding US financial institutions by issuing bogus documents worth $100 trillion ..."
    http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-no...arges_hil.html

"William Shrout, a self-styled financial guru and one of the recent presenters on a Conspira Sea Cruise attended by Jezebel, has been indicted for the second time in three months. The superseding indictment accuses him of making financial documents and trying to pass them off as legal tender. You can't do that.

Shrout runs a business called Solutions In Commerce, whose reality is considerably more exciting than its name would suggest. He is described by the Anti-Defamation League as a "sovereign citizen guru", that is, one of the leading experts in the pseudo-legal field of telling people they can become exempt from state and/or federal law.

The ADL is sort of correct; Shrout, it must be said, exists on a different plane than many sovereign citizens, literally. Onboard the Conspira Sea Cruise, he told audience members he sits on a "galactic roundtable" with St Germaine, and works with faeries and elves to influence the world's financial markets."
    http://jezebel.com/conspiracy-cruise...-on-1765464325
    Bluegreen (& Paul)

If you had been paying attention, Winston Shrout had addressed this indictment in the video above entitled Winston Shrout: Transition To a New Paradigm & Interim Government. Go there and listen to Winston explain some of what this is about - it was indeed a set-up! Also, pay attention to what he is actually saying... You will find he is not at all concerned about it. He is, in fact, totally confident that he will come out of this "shining". And the 'incorporated' DOJ will be suffering the consequences of this action. Listen to the man & how he says what he says. An indictment doesn't mean he is automatically guilty & convicted of the alleged crime. Just wait & it will come out in the wash.

This is why he is called the "'sovereign citizen' guru" & continues to teach his understanding to thousands of others. This will have an end result of fixing the corrupted court system, removing the corrupted judges and Bar attorneys, and make way for an unincorporated system to flourish.
    Last edited by turiya; 24th May 2016 at 03:52.

8. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Ok, lets do a little background. The idea that tyranny has taken over and that there needs to be a restoration on planet earth is an idea whose time has come. How we get there is still up for debate.

Back in the 1930's the United States went into it's second or third 70 year bankruptcy cycle, and what happened basically took everything into receivership and left us with nothing. Some of the senators were outraged and demanded a remedy, and this remedy was supposed to be the ability to discharge negotiable instruments from commerce, since there was no longer any lawful currency in circulation.

This post cannot go into all of the implications of this bankruptcy, and for this, Winston Shrout has done quite a bit of work exposing the implications over the last few decades, and he is functionally correct about how it all works.

Yet, the idea that the Republic is being restored and that there is a new government in place needs to be taken with a grain of salt, and some very deep common sense applied. There have been several attempts at this over the last few decades, RuSA, OPPT, Restore the Republic, and many more. All of them were infiltrated, circumvented, and failed.

There is also research which confirms that we never really had a Representative Republic to begin with and that America has always been a British franchise, and that all roads lead back to Rome. This is more truthful than to say that a group of people are going to form a quorum and just reverse and circumvent thousands of years of history, and remove a cabal which has control of all the means of production, all militaries and governments, and all resources both natural and human, who are the creditors to all nations, all of which are bankrupt and in receivership to the cabal, and only have the means of debt based instruments to service their debts.

Think about it. What is needed for a major paradigm shift, is awakening consciousness, where enough people are sick and tired enough of being sick and tired, and they default on the massive pile of illegitimate debt, take their licks and lose the idea that they have assets, that they can accumulate wealth and store wealth for the future, and stop supporting this cabalistic slave paradigm. Releasing the free energy would help facilitate this. Read Wade Fraziers thread, one of the few that is most important here at Avalon.

Winston Shrout has a good heart, but I think he is missing a big piece of the puzzle. If he is not worried about the indictment then he would be the only one who was able to shake the tree of tyranny and succeed. I, for one, am watching. If he thinks he can enter into their jurisdiction and expose them, that is folly. If he thinks he can just go out onto the circuit in commerce and sell his wares, that too is folly. If he thinks he can extricate from being a US citizen and they will just leave him alone and he can survive without commerce, I want to see it.

Remember Irwin Schiff? Remember Billy Faust? Remember Leroy Schweitzer?
    Last edited by gripreaper; 24th May 2016 at 05:37.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

animovado (25th May 2016), Basho (24th May 2016), betoobig (25th May 2016), Bluegreen (26th May 2016), Fiberglut (24th May 2016), genevieve (24th May 2016), turiya (24th May 2016)

10. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well said, Grip. Slow golf clap......

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiberglut For This Post:

betoobig (25th May 2016)

12. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Grip, any thoughts on Frank O'collins and his recent disappearance from the public eye? I somehow think that the Shrout indictment and O'Collins disappearance are not unrelated. Is the cabal running scared and pulling out all stops? One can only hope.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiberglut For This Post:

betoobig (25th May 2016)

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    [...]
    Winston Shrout has a good heart, but I think he is missing a big piece of the puzzle. If he is not worried about the indictment then he would be the only one who was able to shake the tree of tyranny and succeed. I, for one, am watching. If he thinks he can enter into their jurisdiction and expose them, that is folly. If he thinks he can just go out onto the circuit in commerce and sell his wares, that too is folly. If he thinks he can extricate from being a US citizen and they will just leave him alone and he can survive without commerce, I want to see it.

Remember Irwin Schiff? Remember Billy Faust? Remember Leroy Schweitzer?
    Good on you, grip.

A friend of mine on another forum & I have talked on & off about all this stuff that has come & gone over the years past. Yes, there have been many from the "tax protester" era - Roger Elvick, Lynne Meredith, John L Cheek, Irwin Schiff, Bill Benson, Wayne C. Bentson, Wesley Snipes, Tim Turner, Ed & Elaine Brown - all have spent time in prison.

We came to realize that it seemed Winston Shrout, also an admitted tax protester from that era, is the only one that we've known that hasn't spent any time in prison.

Now that, at least, should raise some eyebrows.
    Last edited by turiya; 24th May 2016 at 14:07.

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Winston Shrout's Document (below) Link
    Other Docs: https://www.unitedstatescourts.org/f...4748/13-1.html

-First page is the Cover page
    -Second is Notice to Cease and Desist, which describes THE HONORABLE WINSTON SHROUT, Notary Exequatur, as an Internationally Protected person under sovereign immunity.
    -Third to Seventh pages is Letter to the U.S. Department of Justice from Office of International Treasury Control by Ray C Dam, which describes the Acts of Fraud by the major banks (through mortgages) against the American People, the Treasury and the Office of International Treasury Control.

Page 1 & 2 of 7

Page 3 of 7

Page 4 of 7

Page 5 of 7

Page 6 of 7

Page 7 of 7

Last edited by turiya; 24th May 2016 at 20:35.

16. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Mitm (here)
    Is this the Real NWO that Arthur Cristian (loveforlife.com.au) warns us about? Yes no debt, yes amazing tech, yes disclosure, but also yes, we turn into bio-robots and lose our humanity
    we actually had humanity? coulda fooled me by what I have seen and based on all the histories (fake and alternative alike)
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

betoobig (25th May 2016)

18. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Turiya, thanks for posting the Winston Shrout documents on his extrication. I do wish him well, and if he is blazing a trail in front of us to follow, he has my highest regard. I'm pretty sure this wont make mainstream as anything that is helpful in severing the slave paradigm goes virtually unnoticed...until it doesn't.

We are polarized not just against flesh and blood, but against the energetic principles of the quantum, which hold in place the matrix the way it is. I think Winston realizes this, as we need to change our thinking and change the energetics and then we see the manifestations in the physical.

The cabal has known this for centuries, when they set up the original Papal Bull trusts, and laid claim to this planet. The energy of those trusts are still in place and all subsequent energetic constructs, or "Constructive Trusts" also need to be collapsed.

Once we quit grasping for the future and lamenting the past, we can step into our power and be present with what is, and then we can change it. This is the big secret.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 25th May 2016 at 13:23.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

animovado (25th May 2016), betoobig (25th May 2016), Daozen (25th May 2016), genevieve (25th May 2016), KiwiElf (25th May 2016), StandingWave (25th May 2016)

20. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Looking at the docket, I see a few things I don't like.

Waived counsel and is representing himself "pro se"
    A plea was entered, trial date set.

So, the court has jurisdiction. Although it appears that Winston is attempting to file within the court docket, documents which purport to show that he is not subject to their jurisdiction in light of his status as an American national, I'm not sure the court can hear him, or see him now that he is within their jurisdiction.

In personam jurisdiction needs to be challenged outside of the court via "special appearance" before any arraignment. Once arraignment occurs with the presence of counsel, it's over. You cannot win going into their tribunal with their rules, because at that point you are civilly dead and probate takes over. It's all administrative at that point.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

genevieve (25th May 2016)

22. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

I should add an 'Addendum' to my previous response to your post, which would be…
    to be more correct, Winston had indeed spent some time in prison, not as a convicted criminal, but as a visitor… visiting convicted criminals like Hartford Van Dyke. From such people, he could learn from them & about their situations.

Now, the following video interview will explain how he came to meet OITC's Ray C. Dam & Keith Scott. In this interview, he also gets a bit into his esoteric side of himself. And so, he does get into some of the things Bluegreen had mentioned in his post #24. So, take a bit of salt & judge it to be what it is for yourselves....

Removing Financial Karma
    In A 3rd Dimensional Reality
    Winston Shrout | 8.22.15

23. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Looking at the docket, I see a few things I don't like.

Waived counsel and is representing himself "pro se"
    A plea was entered, trial date set.

So, the court has jurisdiction. Although it appears that Winston is attempting to file within the court docket, documents which purport to show that he is not subject to their jurisdiction in light of his status as an American national, I'm not sure the court can hear him, or see him now that he is within their jurisdiction.

In personam jurisdiction needs to be challenged outside of the court via "special appearance" before any arraignment. Once arraignment occurs with the presence of counsel, it's over. You cannot win going into their tribunal with their rules, because at that point you are civilly dead and probate takes over. It's all administrative at that point.
    Yes, I admit that I am not as educated as you seem in order to maneuver oneself within their fictional Admiralty System. From the March 29 Talkshoe call, he says something that appears to me to be that this indictment was what he was wanting to have happen. As he says:
    "I don't think I want to tell this whole story yet. There's some things in the background that I have been working on. And I had to, basically, encourage an attack. Alot of your listeners don't know my history, but I have worked with the 'International' with the Office of International Treasury Control. So, based on that, I have international immunity under treaty with the United Nations. So, it was a key thing to... instigate... or whatever... practically, I had to beg for it.

In any event, there were some background things that I needed to accomplish. And I needed to get them done in a big hurry. One of them... probably some of your listeners might know, others might not know... but the IRS itself came onshore as a Delaware corporation back in 1934 or '35...."
    Being this is what Winston said, it seems to me that he was specifically looking for such an indictment (courtroom invitation) so he could proceed further with filing documents with the corporate court system for his next phase of his work with the Office of International Treasury Control. Winston did say / imply in that "Notice to Cease and Desist" (page 2 above) that he would deal with this on the administrative side:
    Quote "There will be no trial, as I will come to your magistrate court for settlement and closure."
    Last edited by turiya; 26th May 2016 at 15:16.

24. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

:
    Quote "There will be no trial, as I will come to your magistrate court for settlement and closure."
    There sure seems to be layers of this that we do not see, and as in all things quantum, the energy needs to shift before we see manifestation.

If Winston can stand in the private and the public, administer the public side for settlement and closure from within the beast, and retain his sovereignty, my hat goes off to him.

I am watching this one very closely, for it could be a new energetic opening for the rest of us.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

genevieve (26th May 2016)

26. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fiberglut (here)
    Grip, any thoughts on Frank O'collins.
    I don't know why Frank O'Collins went quiet. I did follow his series last year with great interest and read every bit of it.

Anyone else know what happened?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Fiberglut (27th May 2016)

28. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

:
    There sure seems to be layers of this that we do not see, and as in all things quantum, the energy needs to shift before we see manifestation.

If Winston can stand in the private and the public, administer the public side for settlement and closure from within the beast, and retain his sovereignty, my hat goes off to him.

I am watching this one very closely, for it could be a new energetic opening for the rest of us.
    Winston explains his strategy - what he teaches - in that 2012 David Wilcock Interview. The following is a short excerpt from that interview...
    Full 2012 Interview: https://youtu.be/TUtYqe7N1mM

To Settle in The Private

Last edited by turiya; 27th May 2016 at 15:28.

29. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Why Are There Two Oaths of Office in the Constitution?

Getting back to the main theme for this thread...

Another point of interest Winston notes in that May 04, 2012 David Wilcock interview: The 1788-89 Constitution Article II Oath of Office has always been used by the U.S. elected presidents since the very beginning with the very 1st president of America - George Washington. This is in regard to the particular Oath of Office that he chose to make his allegiance to. As opposed to the Article VI Oath of Office, Winston explains: the Article II Oath is for employees.

Dr. Eduardo M. Rivera, Professor of Law & Government also agrees:
    Quote “[George] Washington took an oath of personal employment to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States," for a government employer. Washington could have taken the Article VI Oath specifically provided for "all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States." Instead, Washington set the secret precedent that he and future Presidents would work for the Congress of the United States as its employees.

Washington’s agreement to work for Congress amounted to a false oath, because everyone not intimate with members of the First Congress and George Washington believed that the oath would bind George Washington "to support this Constitution." That mistaken belief that "this Constitution" had been adopted enslaved millions of Americans to a Constitution of no authority. [/u][/b]”

-– Dr. Eduardo M. Rivera [Emphasis mine.]

SOURCE
    Note: The significant verbiage to be noted is pointed out by Dr Eduardo M. Rivera. Specifically, the Article II Oath of Office (taken by every president since the time of Washington) lacks the notion that the president is sworn to "support" the Constitution.

On the contrary, the Article VI Oath says:
    "I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. [So help me God.]"
    Obama
    Article II Oath of Office

Paul Ryan
    Article VI Oath of Office

So, this adds more support to this notion that Paul Ryan is positioned as an "interim president" for the upcoming establishment of a Republic form government, as he has taken the Article VI Oath of Office - in support of the Constitution, rather than taking the Article II Oath of Office to act as just another 'employee' of the de facto corporate government.

Just have to keep watching this to see if this will actually unfold.
    Last edited by turiya; 27th May 2016 at 15:29.

30. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

More from the article written by Dr. Eduardo M. Rivera, PROFESSOR OF Law & GOVERNMENT:

Quote [F]ixing the government is as easy as getting the President Elect to take an oath "to support this Constitution.

The next President Elect must take the Office of President by swearing or affirming, "to support this Constitution," the correct Article VI oath. The President should then appoint someone sufficiently competent to the Office of President of the United States, so that the approval of two thirds of the Senate could be obtained. The government was broken by George Washington when he appointed himself to be President of the United States and allowed everyone to believe he was President of the United States of America under the Articles of Confederation, President under the written Constitution and President of the United States, an Officer of the Congress of the United States. The government can only be fixed by a wide scale admission that every President Elect has been wrong before and the former erroneous tradition will no longer be observed. (Emphasis mine.)

Now, that is change that can be believed."
    -- Dr. Eduardo M. Rivera, PROFESSOR OF Law & GOVERNMENT
    SOURCE
    Last edited by turiya; 30th May 2016 at 00:53.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast