+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Recent Pfizer Covid19 vaccine data - an applied failure

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Default Re: Recent Pfizer Covid19 vaccine data - an applied failure

"Chinese health experts call to suspend Pfizer's mRNA vaccine for elderly after Norwegian deaths"

"Chinese health experts called on Norway and other countries to suspend the use of mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines produced by companies such as Pfizer, especially among elderly people, due to the vaccines' safety uncertainties following the deaths of 23 elderly Norwegian people who received the vaccine.

The new mRNA vaccine was developed in haste and had never been used on a large scale for the prevention of infectious disease, and its safety had not been confirmed for large-scale use in humans, a Chinese immunologist said.

The death incidents in Norway also proved that the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines' efficacy was not as good as expected, experts said.

As of Thursday, Norway has reported 23 deaths in connection with vaccination.

"So far, 13 of these have been assessed. Common side effects may have contributed to a severe course in frail elderly people," the Norwegian Medicines Agency said on its website."

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202101/1212915.shtml

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Agape (23rd January 2021), aoibhghaire (20th January 2021), Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th January 2021), Harmony (20th January 2021), Hym (28th January 2021), Peace in Oz (20th January 2021), Philippe (21st January 2021), pueblo (20th January 2021), Sunny (20th January 2021), TomKat (20th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,984 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by gnostic9 (here)
    Tom Cowen explains in this video the basic premise of the gene theory and the mrna vaccine and it's process in the body, as in genetic engineering.

Love peace and joy to all!
    I am only half way through but this is really good. He gives a good understandable breakdown on DNA , mRNA , retroviruses and reversetranscriptase and how they relate to each other

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Agape (23rd January 2021), aoibhghaire (20th January 2021), avid (20th January 2021), Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th January 2021), Harmony (20th January 2021), Hym (21st January 2021), pueblo (20th January 2021), Trisher (20th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Thank you Leavesoftrees..this is an excellent video.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), Hym (21st January 2021), leavesoftrees (21st January 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

I had to reread this several times!

Britain won't achieve herd immunity with the current coronavirus vaccines even if every single Briton is injected, a study claimed today.

It came as Boris Johnson refused to rule out keeping the lockdown in place until the summer and SAGE scientists warned draconian restrictions will be needed until May.

Analysis from the University of East Anglia (UEA) found that the efficacy of current vaccines, combined with the emergence of more infectious variants of the virus, meant keeping the R below one without lockdown restrictions could become impossible.

UEA researchers say that even if every man, woman and child in the UK gets both doses of the Oxford jab it would only bring the R — the average number of people each patient infects — down to 1.3. But, because this vaccine is approved for over-18s only, the R would remain at about two when curbs are lifted completely.

The study found Pfizer's jab – which is more effective at blocking coronavirus than the Oxford one – is capable of bringing the R below one and achieving herd immunity but it would require inoculating teenagers. Currently the jab is only approved for over-16s. Researchers warned it would 'likely be impossible' to hit the 82 per cent target needed for herd immunity because 'people will refuse the vaccine'.

Scientists have always known eradicating Covid was an impossible task and the goal of the vaccine programme is not to prevent all transmission from occurring. Herd immunity occurs when enough of the population is immune to an infectious disease, stopping it from spreading.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...accinated.html

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Agape (23rd January 2021), Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), Brigantia (21st January 2021), fifi (29th April 2021), Hym (28th January 2021), Philippe (21st January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st January 2021), uzn (21st January 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

The World Health Organization has now released guidance to laboratories around the world to reduce the cycle count in PCR tests to get a more accurate representation of COVID cases.

The current cycle was much too high and resulting in any particle being (very regrettably) declared a positive case.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

avid (21st January 2021), Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), Hym (28th January 2021), Sunny (21st January 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    I had to reread this several times!

Britain won't achieve herd immunity with the current coronavirus vaccines even if every single Briton is injected, a study claimed today.

It came as Boris Johnson refused to rule out keeping the lockdown in place until the summer and SAGE scientists warned draconian restrictions will be needed until May.

Analysis from the University of East Anglia (UEA) found that the efficacy of current vaccines, combined with the emergence of more infectious variants of the virus, meant keeping the R below one without lockdown restrictions could become impossible.

UEA researchers say that even if every man, woman and child in the UK gets both doses of the Oxford jab it would only bring the R — the average number of people each patient infects — down to 1.3. But, because this vaccine is approved for over-18s only, the R would remain at about two when curbs are lifted completely.

The study found Pfizer's jab – which is more effective at blocking coronavirus than the Oxford one – is capable of bringing the R below one and achieving herd immunity but it would require inoculating teenagers. Currently the jab is only approved for over-16s. Researchers warned it would 'likely be impossible' to hit the 82 per cent target needed for herd immunity because 'people will refuse the vaccine'.

Scientists have always known eradicating Covid was an impossible task and the goal of the vaccine programme is not to prevent all transmission from occurring. Herd immunity occurs when enough of the population is immune to an infectious disease, stopping it from spreading.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...accinated.html
    They are turning on the children to get their future slave race. In France they are enforcing more testing on schoolchildren and no doubt a mandatory vaccine is what they want. Mad nazi scientists let loose.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), Hym (28th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    The World Health Organization has now released guidance to laboratories around the world to reduce the cycle count in PCR tests to get a more accurate representation of COVID cases.

The current cycle was much too high and resulting in any particle being (very regrettably) declared a positive case.
    Can anyone find me a source link for this (official WHO document or briefing)? I see there's lots of articles , but none seem to have a proper source.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Never mind, I found info and documents on it here ...

https://www.who.int/news/item/20-01-...-users-2020-05

Actual document here: https://www.who.int/publications/i/i...for-sars-cov-2

Not sure they are saying exactly to reduce PCR cycle count though, at least I can't find it -- still going through the documents ...

This is all I can find (PDF below) ... along with a re-iteration of existing guidance to consider that (paraphrased) a high number of cycles has the potential to produce "overly sensitive" results and that care is needed in their interpretation.

I find no guidance on actually "reducing the number of cycles" anywhere.

NOTE: Does anyone know if PCR testing is a "virus neutralization assay" - or is that a different type of test? That would be really helpful to know ...

(sorry for the geek question ... I just want to be 100% sure on understanding the wording)

EDIT: As far as I can tell, yes PCR is that type of testing ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 21st January 2021 at 18:52.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), Hym (28th January 2021), onawah (27th January 2021), pueblo (22nd January 2021), Reinhard (22nd January 2021), Sunny (21st January 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

WHO: Since the vaccination, the number of CoV infections / deaths has exploded,

writes Dr. Gerard Delepine on France Soir.

Text excerpt (quotation / DeepL):
    Developments in the UK since vaccination
    The UK is the second country in the vaccination race, which began on December 4th with the vaccine developed by Pfizer and BioNTech.

Since that date, the number of daily infections has exploded from 14,898 on December 4th to 68,063 on January 9th, 2021.

Unfortunately, Covid19 mortality, which after an increase of almost 300% (414 on December 4 to 1564 on January 14) is 27% higher than that observed in March-April 2020 (maximum peak 1224 on April 22, 2020 ).

Source:
    https://www.francesoir.fr/opinions-t...rt-par-covid19
    https://www.corodok.de/erhoeht-impfs...er/#more-11475

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), Chris Gilbert (22nd January 2021), pueblo (22nd January 2021), Reinhard (22nd January 2021), Sunny (21st January 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Yes the Brain Police have already removed this video from YT - is there a way of seeing it ?

Steve

edit: this one :
    Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=0f4xKbKVNXw

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samsdice For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), gord (22nd January 2021), leavesoftrees (22nd January 2021), pueblo (22nd January 2021), Reinhard (22nd January 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,077 times in 869 posts

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XcBJsMi0S96i/

I’ve just watched this short interview with Professor Dolores Cahill, Molecular Biologist and Immunologist.

It seems to confirm what Judy Mikovits said earlier this year about what she had previously witnessed in animal test cases. After being vaccinated with the mRNA, once the test subject (I guess that’s how they see us) is introduced to a wild virus (could even be a common cold) our own immune system will react against itself causing the cyc storm resulting in organ failure.

It’s been my concern all along once this happens, will this then be called the 3rd wave, or a deadly mutation or blamed on the non vaccinated...giving them justification to continue with lockdowns and restrictions and sanctions against non vaccinated?
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 22nd January 2021 at 16:30. Reason: *fixed link

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), East Sun (22nd January 2021), fifi (29th April 2021), meat suit (22nd January 2021), onawah (27th January 2021), pueblo (22nd January 2021), Reinhard (22nd January 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

This scamdemic has been manipulated all along. It was never a health emergency. It was also handled incorrectly from the beginning.

If you remember, it started with rumors out of Wuhan of people collapsing on the street. Then videos started coming in. There were bodies everywhere! The public was immediately terror-struck. And that sentiment of imminent death has stayed with the narrative since.

With the unreliable PCR tests, and the ability to manually 'dial up' the sensitivity, it was a simple matter to continue the narrative of a fast spreading bug with dire consequences. After the first wave of deaths of the elderly, and the statistics not bearing out the severity of the flu in mortality rates, the PCR tests were 'dialed up' to an unreasonable level to the point where false positive tests were the norm and the narrative shifted from deaths to 'new cases' as the measure of the severity of the virus.

Bombarded daily by the reporting of 'new cases' the panic only grew, driving the call for a 'cure'. The stigma of the 'asymptomatic carrier' had to be demonized to ensure that the idea of herd immunity did not drown out the call for a 'miracle' cure. The phrase 'super-spreader' was coined to highlight the irresponsible actions of the healthy...and secretly immune majority.

Early talk of therapeutics also had to be walked back to buy enough time for a 'vaccine' to be invented. So the quick 'cures' of HCQ, Ivermectin and others had to be demonized. Normal, everyday defensive measures of high doses of certain vitamins and minerals had to be officially de-emphasized as probably of no consequence.

Masks and lock downs followed, ostensibly to slow the rate of new infections so as not to swamp the health care system. But the lock downs have only exacerbated the already poor health of the public, weakening their natural immunity. Combined with poor guidance by the health community, which did not advocate any preventive measures, more people have become susceptible to this weak little bug.

And so a new variant has inevitably risen from the old. And with the defenses of the public at an all-time low, the third wave of infections will have more deaths in the younger age groups as well. This will propel health officials to force vaccinations on the already traumatized public.

Once enough people have their DNA altered for all time by the gene therapy masquerading as a 'vaccine', the slightest irritant and weakest bug will cause massive illness in the mutated human lineage.

The biotech industry is salivating at the prospect because once the human genetics has been altered 'vaccines' will be needed just to stay alive. And the gene splicing clique will be there to offer us the next 'miracle cure' to brighten our day.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 22nd January 2021 at 13:25.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

atman (26th January 2021), Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), earthdreamer (23rd January 2021), East Sun (22nd January 2021), Elainie (22nd January 2021), fifi (29th April 2021), Hym (22nd January 2021), meat suit (22nd January 2021), onawah (27th January 2021), Philippe (22nd January 2021), pueblo (22nd January 2021), Reinhard (22nd January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (22nd January 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (23rd January 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,247 times in 2,174 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by happyuk (here)

Can anyone find me a source link for this (official WHO document or briefing)? I see there's lots of articles , but none seem to have a proper source.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Never mind, I found info and documents on it here ...

Actual document here: https://www.who.int/publications/i/i...for-sars-cov-2

Not sure they are saying exactly to reduce PCR cycle count though, at least I can't find it -- still going through the documents ...

This is all I can find (PDF below) ... along with a re-iteration of existing guidance to consider that (paraphrased) a high number of cycles has the potential to produce "overly sensitive" results and that care is needed in their interpretation.

I find no guidance on actually "reducing the number of cycles" anywhere.

NOTE: Does anyone know if PCR testing is a "virus neutralization assay" - or is that a different type of test? That would be really helpful to know ...

(sorry for the geek question ... I just want to be 100% sure on understanding the wording)

EDIT: As far as I can tell, yes PCR is that type of testing ...
    Here is my best shot at what is going on with this...

The WHO are trying to be clever and are shifting around URLs as well as removing articles from their site, meaning that when someone links to an article it is no longer there, either removed or a changed URL.

While they do not say reduce the 'number of cycles' they are warning of a risk of increased false results at higher cycles...

The original article (on the WaybackMachine) from December 7th 2020 warning about false positives with high CT (Cycle Threshold) on the PCR test states....

Quote Description of the problem: WHO has received user feedback on an elevated risk for false SARS-CoV-2 results when testing specimens using RT-PCR reagents on open systems.
    This is the clincher imo...

Quote The design principle of RT-PCR means that for patients with high levels of circulating virus (viral load), relatively few cycles will be needed to detect virus and so the Ct value will be low. Conversely, when specimens return a high Ct value, it means that many cycles were required to detect virus. In some circumstances, the distinction between background noise and actual presence of the target virus is difficult to ascertain
    7th December 2020 Article
    https://web.archive.org/web/20210118...-for-ivd-users

The updated article released 20th January 2021 states..

Quote WHO reminds IVD users that disease prevalence alters the predictive value of test results; as disease prevalence decreases, the risk of false positive increases (2). This means that the probability that a person who has a positive result (SARS-CoV-2 detected) is truly infected with SARS-CoV-2 decreases as prevalence decreases, irrespective of the claimed specificity.
    Note..."In epidemiology, prevalence is the proportion of a particular population found to be affected by a medical condition at a specific time. It is derived by comparing the number of people found to have the condition with the total number of people studied, and is usually expressed as a fraction, a percentage, or the number of cases per 10,000 or 100,000 people" - Wikipedia

The WHO article goes on to say this...

Quote WHO guidance Diagnostic testing for SARS-CoV-2 states that careful interpretation of weak positive results is needed (1). The cycle threshold (Ct) needed to detect virus is inversely proportional to the patient’s viral load. Where test results do not correspond with the clinical presentation, a new specimen should be taken and retested using the same or different NAT technology.

20th January 2021 Article

Last edited by pueblo; 22nd January 2021 at 13:43.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), DeDukshyn (22nd January 2021), earthdreamer (23rd January 2021), Hym (22nd January 2021), Reinhard (22nd January 2021), Sunny (23rd January 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Quote Posted by samsdice (here)
    Yes the Brain Police have already removed this video from YT - is there a way of seeing it ?

Steve

If it was called "The science of mRNA vacations", I have it and could upload it somewhere. I archived the whole channel on the 16th.

It's helpful if people include titles for posted videos so they can be searched or retrieved.

Edit: I put it on my nearly unused google drive until whenever.
    The science of mRNA vacations
    Last edited by gord; 22nd January 2021 at 17:49. Reason: added video download link
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Anna70 (22nd January 2021), Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), Dick (26th January 2021), Elainie (22nd January 2021), fifi (29th April 2021), guayabal (28th January 2021), Hym (22nd January 2021), leavesoftrees (22nd January 2021), meat suit (22nd January 2021), Peace in Oz (26th January 2021), Reinhard (22nd January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (22nd January 2021), Tintin (26th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

53 Dead in Gibraltar in 10 Days After Experimental Pfizer mRNA COVID Injections Started (medicalkidnap.com)

https://medicalkidnap.com/2021/01/24...tions-started/

by Brian Shilhavy
    Editor, Health Impact News

Gibraltar is a British Colony at the southern tip of the Iberian Peninsula attached to the country of Spain. It’s population is just over 30,000 people, and it is best known for its huge “rock,” the “Rock of Gibraltar.”

I have been contacted by residents in Gibraltar stating that 53 people have died in 10 days immediately following the roll out of injections of the Pfizer mRNA COVID injections, and calling it a “massacre.”

Local media reports confirm the deaths, but blame them on COVID, and not the COVID injections.

However, prior to the roll out of the injections, it is reported that only 16 people in total died “from COVID” since the beginning of the “pandemic” about a year ago.

A Kevin Rushworth reported: etc.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (26th January 2021), Chris Gilbert (26th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (26th January 2021), fifi (29th April 2021), Peace in Oz (26th January 2021), pueblo (26th January 2021), Sunny (27th January 2021), Tintin (26th January 2021), uzn (27th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 207 posts

Quote Posted by gord (here)

Steve

If it was called "The science of mRNA vacations", I have it and could upload it somewhere. I archived the whole channel on the 16th.

It's helpful if people include titles for posted videos so they can be searched or retrieved.

Thank you Gord for the mp4: the science of mRNA, i have watched it and now i understand what the vaccine is doing in your body.
    And i will take his advise at the end: don’t take it!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Post:

fifi (29th April 2021), gord (27th January 2021), Metaphor (26th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

It's on bitchute now . See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1406832

Quote Posted by gord (here)

Steve

Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Dick (27th January 2021), fifi (29th April 2021), gord (27th January 2021), Hym (28th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If you thought VaccinesRrevealed was shocking, you need to see this
    Email update from the people who brought us "Vaccines Revealed"
    1/24/21

"Our VR members are rockstars.
    I’m not just saying that…
    You guys are engaged, informed, and ready to fight for what’s right.
    So at a time when having an open discussion about the downsides of certain “hot topics” is about as safe and kicking a nest of murder hornets…
    It’s great to know that we’re not walking into that buzzing, swarming mess alone!
    Here’s the thing
    As a health care provider, Dr. Patrick Gentempo has been digging into the hidden truth behind C0V!D and the new v@((!n3$.
    He found that the whole story wasn’t being told… and the truth absolutely needs to be shared.
    In fact, powerful players are making it their mission to ensure you remain in the dark…
    So much so that we can’t even type out the “V-word” in this email, or it will be censored… so you’ll be seeing a lot of v@((!n3$ or “shots” instead!
    When making critical decisions about your health and your children’s health, you need to be armed with all the facts.
    And that’s why this series is so important.
    “V-Revealed, C0V!D Edition” is broadcasting their exclusive docu-series event for 9 days only. And you can watch the whole thing for FREE HERE:
    https://vrevealed.com/covid/trailer/...f7a5778&afid=2
    This is powerful – – If you want the latest, real information you will not want to miss this
    It’s time to expose the truth, reclaim our lives, and take back our health.
    Scientists, medical doctors, advocates, and legal experts weigh in on this vital issue and bring you the whole story… the one they don’t want you to see.
    I was not ready to see things like…
    The blatant falsification of documents…
    Whistleblowers getting completely BURIED…
    Our government looking the other way…
    Bribery…
    Rushed “science” that flies in the face of all accepted safety standards...
    And that’s not even to mention the tragic human cost of families ruined, lives lost, and a shaken world economy.
    Each part of this shocking series is carefully researched, filmed, and edited. And now it’s finally ready for the world to see…
    But with the heavy censorship surrounding this issue, we are depending on you to help get the word out.
    “V@((!n3$ Revealed, C0V!D Edition” tells the hidden story behind the pandemic and the rushed-to-market “cure” that may be worse than the disease.
    Watch and share this important docuseries for free.
    Register for the exclusive screening now by Clicking HERE:
    United in the Cause,"

Jessica Porter
    V-Revealed Communications Manager
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Dick (27th January 2021), Hym (28th January 2021), Iyakum (27th January 2021), roguemoon (27th January 2021), uzn (27th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Great Britain Avalon Member roguemoon's Avatar
    Thanks

do we have an updates allergic reaction/ vaccine death update? Last i looked the figure was 4500 injured and about 250/ 300 deaths.

36. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sneak Peek w/ Dr. Kaufman
    "Dr. Andrew Kaufman exposes some facts.

At this point, ya gotta be asking... WHY?

Why do COVID numbers spike while we are staying at home and wearing masks?

Meanwhile, in Countries like Sweden... where they remained open with no masks and no social distancing... why is everything going great?

Lives disrupted and destroyed… over what?

BAD. DATA.
    Check out this insane sneak peek:

Did you know the PCR test (the one used to diagnose Covid) was not intended to be used to diagnose?

Well… that’s just according to the inventor of the test. BTW... He won the Nobel Prize for his innovation.

Enjoy!

Dr. Patrick Gentempo"
    https://vrevealed.com/covid/sneak-peek/andrew-kaufman/

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    If you thought VaccinesRrevealed was shocking, you need to see this
    Email update from the people who brought us "Vaccines Revealed"
    1/24/21

"Our VR members are rockstars.
    I’m not just saying that…
    You guys are engaged, informed, and ready to fight for what’s right.
    So at a time when having an open discussion about the downsides of certain “hot topics” is about as safe and kicking a nest of murder hornets…
    It’s great to know that we’re not walking into that buzzing, swarming mess alone!
    Here’s the thing
    As a health care provider, Dr. Patrick Gentempo has been digging into the hidden truth behind C0V!D and the new v@((!n3$.
    He found that the whole story wasn’t being told… and the truth absolutely needs to be shared.
    In fact, powerful players are making it their mission to ensure you remain in the dark…
    So much so that we can’t even type out the “V-word” in this email, or it will be censored… so you’ll be seeing a lot of v@((!n3$ or “shots” instead!
    When making critical decisions about your health and your children’s health, you need to be armed with all the facts.
    And that’s why this series is so important.
    “V-Revealed, C0V!D Edition” is broadcasting their exclusive docu-series event for 9 days only. And you can watch the whole thing for FREE HERE:
    This is powerful – – If you want the latest, real information you will not want to miss this
    It’s time to expose the truth, reclaim our lives, and take back our health.
    Scientists, medical doctors, advocates, and legal experts weigh in on this vital issue and bring you the whole story… the one they don’t want you to see.
    I was not ready to see things like…
    The blatant falsification of documents…
    Whistleblowers getting completely BURIED…
    Our government looking the other way…
    Bribery…
    Rushed “science” that flies in the face of all accepted safety standards...
    And that’s not even to mention the tragic human cost of families ruined, lives lost, and a shaken world economy.
    Each part of this shocking series is carefully researched, filmed, and edited. And now it’s finally ready for the world to see…
    But with the heavy censorship surrounding this issue, we are depending on you to help get the word out.
    “V@((!n3$ Revealed, C0V!D Edition” tells the hidden story behind the pandemic and the rushed-to-market “cure” that may be worse than the disease.
    Watch and share this important docuseries for free.
    Register for the exclusive screening now by Clicking HERE:
    United in the Cause,"

Jessica Porter
    V-Revealed Communications Manager
    Last edited by onawah; 31st January 2021 at 19:08.
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

fifi (29th April 2021), pueblo (31st January 2021)

38. Link to Post #60
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Very good and important interview
    How COVID-19 ‘Vaccines’ May Destroy the Lives of Millions
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...e-therapy.aspx

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    The COVID-19 vaccine really isn’t a vaccine in the medical definition of a vaccine. It’s more accurately an experimental gene therapy that could prematurely kill large amounts of the population and disable exponentially more

Since mRNA normally rapidly degrades, it must be complexed with lipids or polymers. COVID-19 vaccines use PEGylated lipid nanoparticles, and PEG is known to cause anaphylaxis

Free mRNA can signal danger to your immune system and drive inflammatory diseases. As such, injecting synthetic thermostable mRNA (mRNA that is resistant to breaking down) is highly problematic as it can fuel chronic, long-term inflammation

Many commonly reported side effects from the COVID-19 gene therapy “vaccines” appear to be caused by brain inflammation

Anyone with an inflammatory disease such as rheumatoid arthritis, Parkinson's disease or chronic Lyme and those with acquired immune deficiency/dysfunction from any microbial pathogen, brain trauma or environmental toxin are at high risk of dying from COVID-19 mRNA vaccines

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valle For This Post:

Elainie (31st January 2021), onawah (8th February 2021), Sunny (2nd February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast