1. Link to Post #441
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: The face mask discussion

The late Dr David Hawkins said.
    [B]"You have an allotted time --you cant die before that, though the way that you die is not fixed so why worry?"[/B ]

Now I believe that.
    The enlightened have access to knowledge that we dont have.
    So wear mask dont wear mask really should be a matter of choice.
    Im not against people wearing masks if they are doing so from free will choice.
    My context is.
    Two World Wars tried to take away our freedom of choice and over night we have lost it.
    I can still remember the after affects of the last war --rationing etc.
    So for me not wearing a mask is a stand for freedom that many of our parents died for.
    Its not about --do they work or dont they really -- its against the justification of mandatory wearing one.
    Even if they work in some circumstances -- there is no justification for enforced wearing.
    You breath in you breath out --holes in the mask to allow this are not small enough to prevent the movement of a virus.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

modini (20th July 2020), Pieman (20th July 2020), thepainterdoug (20th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #442
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,283 times in 21,093 posts

Exclamation Re: The face mask discussion

Simple question:

If they succeed in the mass "beta testing" of how many are obedient (becoming wilful slaves) ... do you really think it stops there?

... or is this just the beginning of endless more insane rules you can be "fined" for using mass A.I. 5G surveillance system to "micromanage" everybody aka Global Governance towards Agenda2030 "Global Reset".

If successful (even with provable mass deceptions & lies) who is really to blame?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th July 2020 at 12:14.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

greybeard (20th July 2020), Philippe (20th July 2020), Pieman (20th July 2020), thepainterdoug (20th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #443
    Language
    Thanks

⚠️ What is worse in 2020?
    • Corrupt Authorities selling fear based lies serving #Agenda2030
    • W.H.O. & CDC dictating how to lie! ... (Fauci & Bill Gates)
    • Mass Censorship for anyone questioning the lies on big social media platforms!
    • Mainstream Media complicit in repeating the lies 24/7 and leaving it unchallenged!
    • Police enforcing unconstitutional rules/laws based on believed lies created under false pretenses artificial created fake crisis/emergencies
    • People policing each-other ... Snitches ... Cancel Culture etc.
    • People believing the lies (blind trust in authorities).
    • Authorities using rigged computer models to justify tyrannical measures puppet-politicians blindly trusting them or use it as an excuse.
    • Bogus & Corrupt "Fact Checkers" falsely justifying the lies.
    • People who act like they believe the fear based lies.
    • People knowing it is all a lie but do nothing about it.

🌐 tinyurl.com/What-is-Worse-in-2020
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th July 2020 at 13:24.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

greybeard (20th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #444
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    To all those who voted:

"Masks are ineffective, but I'm willing to wear one. "

I would urge you to read the fine print of the laws in your area. I would wager that in most cases
    there are exemptions.

Masks are mandatory in my province but there are fine print exemptions.
    I take advantage of them, and not one store clerk has challenged me when I told them I have a medical condition.

Don't be wimps! Have courage and start using your voice.
    Like this guy?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th March 2021), Ivanhoe (20th July 2020), thepainterdoug (20th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #445
    Language
    Thanks

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

greybeard (20th July 2020), selinam (20th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #446
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

There's only one place in The Netherlands where masks are mandatory, and that's public transport. Since I haven't used public transport since this whole thing started, I have no worn a mask once.

I live in The Hague, which is the 3rd of 4th largest city here, and I rarely see anyone wearing a mask outside of public transport. Occasionally I see someone wearing one when grocery shopping, but even in shopping malls or city centers.. almost nobody wears one. Also, amongst my friends and family it is not an issue that comes up at all. I'm surprised that it's such a 'thing' on this forum to be honest.

I'm not sure if it's just me and my friends that don't really notice any of the controversy, or if it's just that 'no-nonsense dutch behaviour' that nobody here seems all that concerned about it. I don't get any looks from people who wear one, and I don't think twice if I meet someone who does wear one.

I'd be curious about the experience of other dutch people on this forum. Do you feel like there's a controversy about the masks here?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

DaveToo (20th July 2020), ExomatrixTV (4th March 2021), greybeard (20th July 2020), Mike (20th July 2020), TomKat (20th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #447
    Language
    Thanks

Tammy K. Herrema Clark DESTROYING the mask 😷 narrative especially masks and children!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

selinam (20th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #448
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Deneon (here)
    I live in The Hague, which is the 3rd of 4th largest city here, and I rarely see anyone wearing a mask outside of public transport. Occasionally I see someone wearing one when grocery shopping, but even in shopping malls or city centers.. almost nobody wears one. Also, amongst my friends and family it is not an issue that comes up at all. I'm surprised that it's such a 'thing' on this forum to be honest.
    In North America masks have become mandatory in virtually all the major cities. The virus started petering out in summer, with a danger of the economy returning to normal before the US presidential election, so masks have become the price we pay for "normal." In the fall, the virus will return in full force, then masks might become a permanent fixture assuming Biden wins the US presidency.

16. Link to Post #449
    Language
    Thanks

You cannot catch a Virus! Masks, CV19 60606 Vax - Dr. Andrew Kaufman & RN Kate Shemirani

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

selinam (20th July 2020)

18. Link to Post #450
    Language
    Thanks

Wear a mask? Vax up next!

19. Link to Post #451
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,524 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

You cannot catch a Virus!
    <sigh!>

Please read this book, by Richard Preston. Most of it is about smallpox. What it does, how it does it, and the billions of $$$ spent on bioweapons research in several countries.

People can most certainly "catch" it and die from it, and have been catching it and dying from it (pretty horribly, too) for thousands of years. That's why the British gave Native Americans smallpox-infected blankets as a 'gift' to kill as many of them as possible. (Most people reading this may know about that.)
    And do read his other book, also. This one's about Ebola. Even more horrific, but not quite so dangerous as a potential global pandemic, since it usually kills people before they can get on a plane and spread it round the world. (But 2014 might have been a close call.) The two books are embedded below. The second one was one of the most graphic (and well-written!) books I've ever read about anything at all, making anything by Stephen King seems like a bedtime story in comparison. I honestly had to take it a few pages at a time, with long breaks. It was tough to read.

Yes, viruses are real. If anyone here believes and suggests otherwise, they're in danger of just making a statement of their own lack of knowledge and understanding of science, world affairs, and recorded history.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th July 2020 at 16:47.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Eligos (20th July 2020), justntime2learn (20th July 2020), kudzy (20th July 2020), Mike (20th July 2020), thepainterdoug (20th July 2020)

21. Link to Post #452
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Jeremy Corbyn's brother Piers attends anti-mask protest in Nottingham
    Newsflareyesterday

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/jeremy-cor...130000348.html
    There is a very short video on the clip.
    Chris

Jeremy Corbyn's brother Piers Corbyn travelled to Nottingham, central England on Sunday (July 19) to attend a protest against the order to wear face coverings. Over a dozen people attended the rally and took turns speaking to the crowd. The protesters also demonstrated against vaccinations and 5G. Speaking on camera, Piers Corbyn said: "We have got to organise through this summer to prevent a second lockdown." Piers was joined by Jeffery Wyatts who was arrested alongside Piers in May in Hyde Park, London for partaking in an anti-lockdown demonstration.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Mike (20th July 2020)

23. Link to Post #453
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Viruses are real but wearing a face mask is not proven to protect you from getting it or spreading it
    The majority of professionals who have had u tube videos deleted or not as the case might be are not in denial and say no worse than seasonal flu.
    Its now proven in the UK at least that the death rate was greatly exaggerated by some statistics where if you had the virus months ago and died of anything at all it was recorded as a virus death. Thats fact accepted by the Government.
    Yet they continue to muzzle the population with masks -- WHY!!!!

Serious after effects from the virus could be attributed to what has been experienced after nasal testing with very long swabs,
    Saliva which is used for DNA testing would have done.
    Please disregard the last part of the video which I wish I could delete.
    Chris
    DO NOT GET TESTED OR RISK PERMANENT DAMAGE

Full explained in part of a video I posted

24. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Mike (20th July 2020)

25. Link to Post #454
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/th...irus-act-2020/

Masks are total desecration of our Human Rights!

We now have more infringements of our Human Rights to fight against with the announcement this week that in England from 24th July mask wearing in shops will be mandatory! This will be punishable by fines of £100 for not following the dictate! This is based on fake so-called 'science' claiming that it prevents the spread of the alleged 'virus' when the REAL science has proven masks are very harmful to health.

This follows the introduction of mandatory masks in shops in Scotland last week and masks will soon be mandatory in Wales on public transport. This means that masks will be mantatory on public transport throughout the UK in addition to shops in England and Scotland.

As well as being harmful to health, masks are associated with slavery and have no place in a Democracy, which the UK currently no longer is. The same goes for the rest of the world at the present.

We will be fighting in the Courts against ALL 'covid-19' / 'coronavirus' measures, laws, rules, regulations, dictates, advice, guidance, etc. On masks, 'lockdowns', 'social distancing', 'track and trace' etc. and we will demand an immediate ban on testing. This will be for all four countries of the UK as we are ALL suffering and we have ALL had enough!

WE WILL ALSO BE FIGHTING THIS OUTRAGE WORLD WIDE TOGETHER WITH OUR FRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD - ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SOON ON THIS!

OUR 'LEADERS' NEED TO KNOW THAT WE, THE PEOPLE, WILL NOT TOLERATE THE DESECRATION OF OUR RIGHTS, FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY ANY LONGER BASED ON THEIR LIES AND DECEPTION!

And
    https://www.keepbritainfree.com/judicial-review
    Last edited by greybeard; 20th July 2020 at 18:47.

26. Link to Post #455
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

I still have not heard of a person hospitalized and dramatically ill who had a covid test. I have heard second hand of some who had a mild illness and positive test. I live in a state where people I know are actually enraged we do not have a mandatory mask order. Strangely they all hate Trump and think I should vote for a demented misogynist just because he is Democrat AND wear a mask. One friend wore her mask in my yard so she must be wearing it a lot.

I now feel I cannot talk to these friends. I see myself as one of those who is being slowly surrounded by "true believers" who are not "like" they used to be?

I don't have any feeling for Trump. I have no feeling about a danger form the virus. I am mystified by the people I actually know who are SO SURE people who are "resistant to the message of danger" (regarding trump or a virus OR masks or whatnot) are the problem.

This is all becoming so disheartening. An acquaintance on facebook had posted this from another person Marla Frees (a life coach). What is disheartening to me is that people are conflating concerns about masks with intentions to "murder". people are suggesting refusal to wear masks should result in disenfranchisement from health care.

Quote In training for emergency management program, I learned of a situation where people refused to evacuate their homes in the path of the storm. Public Safety employees were dispatched to go door-to-door and for those who would not leave once urged personally, face-to-face, they were to sign a document that said they understood that there was an evacuation ordered and that they were staying in their home despite the best of urging and that public safety would not be dispatched to their home if they called 9-1-1 during or after the storm and emergency. On that piece of paper they were also to put the name and phone number of next of kin, to be notified after the storm should the person be found dead.
    If we were to treat in kind, those people who refuse to wear a mask during the pandemic, then they should sign a document that legally relieves the public health and safety community of any responsibility for the health and well being of that individual, should they become sick – they would be denied a bed or ventilator in a medical facility. Should they die, the costs incurred would be the responsibility of their estate and family – and not that of the government.
    And finally, if that non-mask wearing person was determined through contact tracing, to have infected another and caused medical bills and/or death to said person or persons, then the non-masked person would be charged with premeditated murder (first degree) and suffer the penalties of their careless actions.
    Now, where I live, the government hands out free non-surgical masks. What is the cost of wearing a mask? What is the cost of not wearing a mask?
    People who have set themselves out as leaders of "how to live" are not at all concerned that the mask scenario is LITERALLY FULL OF HOLES when it comes to protection from a virus.

Covid has been linked to SO MANY VARIOUS symptoms that almost anyone could "be ill" with issues that suggest a covid presentation... so it is presumed clinically a set of symptoms came form covid FIRST.

Tests have false positives and negatives (even assuming they do measure a covid virus) and asymptomatic carriers is a problematic concept epidemiologically.

AND how can one prove that a "real" infection (not just being ill from another cause) came when NOT wearing the mask.

SO, IMO it is transparent that wearing a mask cannot be a 100% safe guard and NOT wearing a mask a proven threat. SO< i now see that overall, the speaking out against masks is the issue and the refusal IS the threat and people are coming up with ways to make sure people are afraid to speak out and protest... all with the help of the life coaches and the social leaders.

In all cases where there is a social revolution, misery and persecution form the crowd of true believers is all that can make it work. Those who will hide their beliefs and not protest are compeletly understandable. This is the way it has always been. Can this change? I don't want to be persecuted.
    Last edited by Delight; 20th July 2020 at 18:10.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

greybeard (20th July 2020), TomKat (22nd July 2020)

28. Link to Post #456
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

I found this article posted July 19, 2020, by Dr. Mercola to be very definitive for me and difficult to refute by any rational, scientific mind without an agenda. The link below is the full article which contains a video interview with Denis Rancourt, Ph.D., a former professor of physics.

Dr. Rancourt is a researcher with the Ontario Civil Liberties Association in Canada. He’s held that volunteer position since 2014, which has given him the opportunity to dig into scientific issues that impact civil rights. He also did postdoctoral work in chemistry.

I highly recommend the article and video, which at 1:21:37 is rather long. However, the article summarizes it all and also contains a link to download the video transcript.

Conclusive Proof — Masks Do Not Inhibit Viral Spread

Story at-a-glance
    • Not a single randomized controlled trial with verified outcome has been able to detect a statistically significant advantage of wearing a mask versus not wearing a mask, when it comes to preventing infectious viral illness
    • If there were any significant advantage to wearing a mask to reduce infection risk to either the wearer or others in the vicinity, then it would have been detected in at least one of these trials, yet there's no sign of such a benefit
    • There is no evidence that masks are of any utility for preventing infection by either stopping the aerosol particles from coming out, or from going in. You're not helping the people around you by wearing a mask, and you're not helping yourself avoid the disease by wearing a mask
    • Infectious viral respiratory diseases primarily spread via very fine aerosol particles that are in suspension in the air. Any mask that allows you to breathe therefore allows for transmission of aerosolized viruses
    • All-cause mortality data are not affected by reporting bias. A detailed study of the current data of all-cause mortality shows the all-cause mortality this past winter was no different, statistically, from previous decades. COVID-19 is not a killer disease, and this pandemic has not brought anything out of the ordinary in terms of death toll

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Constance (20th July 2020), DaveToo (20th July 2020), Ivanhoe (20th July 2020), Mike (20th July 2020)

30. Link to Post #457
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

<sigh!>

Please read this book, by Richard Preston....
    I have read "Demon in the Freezer" and I remain unconvinced. Many of those who "caught" the small pox disease in the outbreak described in the book were first inoculated with a vaccine, in some cases, multiple times!

I'm not sure what the truth is but I'm going to keep researching. I feel deep in my heart that we are not being told the truth to keep the fear level artificially high.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to marielle For This Post:

selinam (20th July 2020)

32. Link to Post #458
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,524 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by marielle (here)

<sigh!>

I have read "Demon in the Freezer" and I remain unconvinced. Many of those who "caught" the small pox disease in the outbreak described in the book were first inoculated with a vaccine, in some cases, multiple times!
    Smallpox was widespread in the world, and greatly feared, long before any vaccines were ever developed. (In fact, trying to find a remedy for smallpox was how vaccines were discovered.)

It was systematic "ring vaccination", i.e. vaccinating non-infected people in a "firebreak ring" encircling the hot zone of infection, that finally eradicated it. (Except for its continued storage "for research purposes" in highly secure bioweapons labs. Bioweapons don't work as placebos!)

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

kudzy (20th July 2020), Mike (20th July 2020)

34. Link to Post #459
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I still have not heard of a person hospitalized and dramatically ill who had a covid test. I have heard second hand of some who had a mild illness and positive test. I live in a state where people I know are actually enraged we do not have a mandatory mask order. Strangely they all hate Trump and think I should vote for a demented misogynist just because he is Democrat AND wear a mask. One friend wore her mask in my yard so she must be wearing it a lot.

I now feel I cannot talk to these friends. I see myself as one of those who is being slowly surrounded by "true believers" who are not "like" they used to be?

I don't have any feeling for Trump. I have no feeling about a danger form the virus. I am mystified by the people I actually know who are SO SURE people who are "resistant to the message of danger" (regarding trump or a virus OR masks or whatnot) are the problem.

This is all becoming so disheartening. An acquaintance on facebook had posted this from another person Marla Frees (a life coach). What is disheartening to me is that people are conflating concerns about masks with intentions to "murder". people are suggesting refusal to wear masks should result in disenfranchisement from health care.

Quote In training for emergency management program, I learned of a situation where people refused to evacuate their homes in the path of the storm. Public Safety employees were dispatched to go door-to-door and for those who would not leave once urged personally, face-to-face, they were to sign a document that said they understood that there was an evacuation ordered and that they were staying in their home despite the best of urging and that public safety would not be dispatched to their home if they called 9-1-1 during or after the storm and emergency. On that piece of paper they were also to put the name and phone number of next of kin, to be notified after the storm should the person be found dead.
    If we were to treat in kind, those people who refuse to wear a mask during the pandemic, then they should sign a document that legally relieves the public health and safety community of any responsibility for the health and well being of that individual, should they become sick – they would be denied a bed or ventilator in a medical facility. Should they die, the costs incurred would be the responsibility of their estate and family – and not that of the government.
    And finally, if that non-mask wearing person was determined through contact tracing, to have infected another and caused medical bills and/or death to said person or persons, then the non-masked person would be charged with premeditated murder (first degree) and suffer the penalties of their careless actions.
    Now, where I live, the government hands out free non-surgical masks. What is the cost of wearing a mask? What is the cost of not wearing a mask?
    People who have set themselves out as leaders of "how to live" are not at all concerned that the mask scenario is LITERALLY FULL OF HOLES when it comes to protection from a virus.

Covid has been linked to SO MANY VARIOUS symptoms that almost anyone could "be ill" with issues that suggest a covid presentation... so it is presumed clinically a set of symptoms came form covid FIRST.

Tests have false positives and negatives (even assuming they do measure a covid virus) and asymptomatic carriers is a problematic concept epidemiologically.

AND how can one prove that a "real" infection (not just being ill from another cause) came when NOT wearing the mask.

SO, IMO it is transparent that wearing a mask cannot be a 100% safe guard and NOT wearing a mask a proven threat. SO< i now see that overall, the speaking out against masks is the issue and the refusal IS the threat and people are coming up with ways to make sure people are afraid to speak out and protest... all with the help of the life coaches and the social leaders.

In all cases where there is a social revolution, misery and persecution form the crowd of true believers is all that can make it work. Those who will hide their beliefs and not protest are compeletly understandable. This is the way it has always been. Can this change? I don't want to be persecuted.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Delight (20th July 2020), greybeard (20th July 2020), happyuk (21st July 2020), Mike (20th July 2020)

36. Link to Post #460
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by marielle (here)

<sigh!>

Smallpox was widespread in the world, and greatly feared, long before any vaccines were ever developed. (In fact, trying to find a remedy for smallpox was how vaccines were discovered.)

It was systematic "ring vaccination", i.e. vaccinating non-infected people in a "firebreak ring" encircling the hot zone of infection, that finally eradicated it. (Except for its continued storage "for research purposes" in highly secure bioweapons labs. Bioweapons don't work as placebos!)
    With respect The Irish Professor whos name I cant remember and other leading authorities said that everything has a "lifespan" including smallpox and others. It was dying out before the vaccine came into being.
    It takes that long to develop a vaccine that by the time it is produced most who are going to die from the disease are gone and those with some immunity have recovered.

This is a real expert on vaccines Dr Andrew Wakefield
    He discovered the dangers of certain vaccines
    Cost him his livelihood.

If you google him, he is still officially castigated -- yet there is overwhelming evidence - including whistle blower testimony that he is correct.
    The banned Vaxxed Film came about because of his experiences.
    (Its in Avalon Library)
    To my mind banning documentaries give them credibility

https://londonreal.tv/andrew-wakefie...tory-vaccines/

You can download the clip just about the measles vaccine from the site.
    and any other clip of interest.
    Chris
    Here with that clip.

https://londonreal2.wetransfer.com/d...2101646/e5edf0
    Last edited by greybeard; 20th July 2020 at 20:04.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Constance (20th July 2020), TomKat (22nd July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst 1 13 23 33 52 LastLast