Thread: SHADOWGATE published, Millie Weaver arrested

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Default Re: SHADOWGATE published, Millie Weaver arrested

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)

My opinion of this: he's jealous. Millie scored a major scoop here that he did not. She's getting a lot of praise and a lot of attention that he is not.

He's not really the sort to ride someone else's coat tails either - unless he can make himself out as the hero of the peice, which in this case, he does not.

This is spite, driven by ego.
    Yes, it is. And it really is self-interested cowardice. It was astonishing to witness.

There's anther thing happening, too, which I'm not well-qualified to understand. (It may well need its own thread.) That's the arrest yesterday of Steve Bannon.
    Agree with your appraisal of AJ

In the video below beginning around 14:00 is an explanation of why Bannon is in trouble.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st August 2020 at 15:57. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st August 2020), Bill Ryan (21st August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (24th August 2020), Gwin Ru (21st August 2020), Mercedes (25th August 2020), norman (21st August 2020), RunningDeer (21st August 2020), Sadieblue (29th August 2020), T Smith (21st August 2020), Tintin (21st August 2020)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

15 minutes ago, Alex Jones made a strong statement about Millie Weaver that needs to be heard. I recorded it live.

He's going to remove all her videos from his banned.video channel on Monday. It lasts for 3 minutes, and these were his closing words:
    "Bon Voyage, Millie. Have fun with those folks you're working with. I'm sure they'll treat you REAL good."

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (21st August 2020), aoibhghaire (21st August 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (21st August 2020), cuitlahuac (22nd August 2020), Gwin Ru (21st August 2020), kfm27917 (23rd August 2020), kudzy (24th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd August 2020), norman (21st August 2020), Rawhide68 (22nd August 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (21st August 2020), Sadieblue (29th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd August 2020), Satori (21st August 2020), scotslad (21st August 2020), sllim11 (21st August 2020), T Smith (22nd August 2020), TargeT (21st August 2020), Tintin (21st August 2020), Yoda (21st August 2020)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Shadowgate wasn't what I was expecting from what Millie said 2 months ago she was working on.

She said she was working on exposing Antifa.

Somehow, people stepped in and changed the story, probably by inserting information ( true or false ) about higher up bigger players, to get her attention and get her away from the work that was ongoing about Antifa ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alan (21st August 2020), aoibhghaire (21st August 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (22nd August 2020), Bill Ryan (21st August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (24th August 2020), Gwin Ru (21st August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st August 2020), Rawhide68 (22nd August 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (21st August 2020), Sadieblue (29th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd August 2020), Satori (21st August 2020), Sirus (21st August 2020), T Smith (22nd August 2020), TargeT (21st August 2020), Tintin (21st August 2020)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    She said she was working on exposing Antifa.

Somehow, people stepped in and changed the story, probably by inserting information ( true or false ) about higher up bigger players, to get her attention and get her away from the work that was ongoing about Antifa ?
    or maybe, cut off the head; kill the snake?

One certainly feeds the other...............(devils advocate sharpens us all)

But then, what a great co-intel-pro style op eh?

When it's too good to be true.... haha (this is meant to be taken For.. OR against... because both seem too juicy, maybe this is something else because of that? question always.....)

there's no way I could make a definitive decision with current data, it's just too much "he said / she said" so far.

however, quite a bit of the shadowgate video rang true to me; for what ever that's worth.
    Last edited by TargeT; 21st August 2020 at 19:48.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st August 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (22nd August 2020), Bill Ryan (21st August 2020), edina (21st August 2020), Gwin Ru (21st August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd August 2020), Mike Gorman (27th August 2020), norman (21st August 2020), Patient (27th August 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (21st August 2020), Sadieblue (29th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd August 2020), Tintin (21st August 2020)

9. Link to Post #105
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

The turn off, and red flag, for me in the ShadowGate video is Tore. She is suspect in my view. For instance, she spoke in absolutes, such as, and I'm paraphrasing: "There is nothing I did not see." "I was there and heard and saw it all." "I created [this and that]". Could it be that she was hitching her 15 minutes of fame to Millie's apparent rising star?

I think Tore, more than the fellow, was leading Millie around by the nose. On that score, I'm inclined to conclude that the "fellow" was sincere and legitimate. Tore, made my Spidey senses tingle.

I'm not here to defend AJ, but he may have good cause to distance himself from the video.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd August 2020), Bill Ryan (21st August 2020), ClearWater (22nd August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (24th August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gwin Ru (21st August 2020), kfm27917 (23rd August 2020), LoneWolf76 (22nd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd August 2020), PurpleLama (25th August 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (21st August 2020), Sadieblue (29th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd August 2020), T Smith (23rd August 2020), Tintin (22nd August 2020)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    15 minutes ago, Alex Jones made a strong statement about Millie Weaver that needs to be heard. I recorded it live.

He's going to remove all her videos from his banned.video channel on Monday. It lasts for 3 minutes, and these were his closing words:
    "Bon Voyage, Millie. Have fun with those folks you're working with. I'm sure they'll treat you REAL good."

This video snippet is almost the exact same section:

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    Heavy.com wrote this piece on Millie's arrest:

Millie Weaver: Filmmaker Arrested Hours Before ‘Shadow Gate’ Documentary Release

I didn't realize Mike Dice had such a huge following:

Quote Author Mike Dice, who wrote a 2019 book called The Liberal Media Industrial Complex, shared a video on Twitter that purports to show the moment Weaver was arrested at her home. The clip, which went out to Dice’s nearly 700,000 followers and has been viewed nearly 1 million times as of this writing, appears to have been filmed by Weaver herself.
    And that Millie had visited the White House, twice.

Quote Weaver has visited the White House at least twice. She shared on Instagram in January that White House staff had invited her to tour the West Wing. She wrote in part, “I’m glad to see that my hard work is recognized and appreciated! We truly have the greatest country and the greatest President! #Trump2020.” Weaver posted about another visit on March 7, writing, “It was nice to be back at The White House. Big things coming! Stay tuned.”
    Tore tweeted:

https://twitter.com/TweetWordz/statu...12102764220416

It can also be expected that IIA's and smear campaigns will be run against Millie, Gavin, Charles, Tore and Patrick.

I want to clarify again, ShadowGate is produced by Millie, independent of and unrelated to Alex Jones. He could hardly remember the name of the documentary when he first started talking about it, after Millie's arrest.

Prayer warriors activated.

Emergency legal defense fund for Millie Weaver

(Presently at $87,554. )

It all feels so organised.

I want to believe it's 'white hat' organised, but that leaves Alex Jones out in the cold, not for the first time since Trump got elected. He did say, way back soon after Trump became the president, that he was given a role of "rushing the barbed wire".

Until now, I never got around to saying what my other 'spook' was on seeing the video and the news that day. Tore published the video ( NOT on Millie's channel ) at the same time that Millie was heading off to an unknown fate at the county jail. She didn't wait to see how things turned out. Why was Tore even empowered to be able to do that, and make that control decision while the arrest story was breaking around the world ?

Tore didn't use the term #shadowgate in the video title at all. She just called the video "what they don't want you to see".

We now have a huge new meme. #shadowgate.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

atman (22nd August 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (22nd August 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2020), ClearWater (22nd August 2020), cuitlahuac (22nd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd August 2020), onawah (22nd August 2020), Rawhide68 (22nd August 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (22nd August 2020), Sadieblue (29th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd August 2020), T Smith (23rd August 2020), Tintin (22nd August 2020)

13. Link to Post #107
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

What a rabbit hole this whole affair is turning out to be.

Kaitlin Bennett, a regular contributor on Infowars, has put out a 22 minute long video, in which according to her own statement on the following web page she "exposes the truth behind the ShadowGate "whistleblowers" and their negative influence on Millie Weaver, aka Millennial Millie":

https://lbry.tv/@LibertyHangout:2/MillieVid:f

In the video Kaitlin presents several facts (some with undeniable evidence) that can make one question the credibility of Tore and of Patrick Bergy as whistleblowers, although to a much lesser degree in his case.

Regarding Patrick Bergy, Kaitlin questions some of the dubious claims that he has made outside the documentary, i.e. on Twitter where he has recently accused several prominent conservative personalities (Jack Posobiec, Mike Cernovich, Roger Stone) of being deep state agents or IIA assets, and has thrown shade on others such as Mat Gaetz, David Nunes, Sara Carter, Judge Jeannine and Dan Bongino.

Now, if Tore is the real deal as far as being a whistleblower in regards to the matters and operations described in the documentary, there are nevertheless some aspects of her background, of her past activities and of her pronouncements on Twitter that make her seem to be a somewhat sketchy character or at the very least someone inclined to exaggerations if not outright lies. Kaitlin, in her video, brings up the following points (not an exhaustive list):
    • Tore has accused Kaitlin of being a deep state agent and an Antifa recruiter trying to radicalize conservatives
    • she has also accused Infowars producer Rob Dew of being a deep state department clown
    • she has recently tweeted that Snowden is not innocent and is not a whistleblower
    • according to a court document, she goes by several names: Tore Mara Linderman, aka Terpechor Marras Linderman, aka Terpechor Marsas Lindeman, aka Terpsichore P. Maras-Lindeman
    • according to 2008 voting records, both her and her husband are registered Democrats, but Tore has claimed that her husband is not a U.S. citizen
    • she is married to Barry M. Lindeman who, late last year, has confessed to having sexually abused a young girl on multiple occasions when she was as young as 10
    • she has engaged in consumer fraud two years ago (fraudulent Christmas charity)
    • Stolen valor? According to a profile created in Tore's name on the website togetherweserve.com, she was a decorated lieutenant on the Navy that served for 19 years and was awarded a Purple Heart, but according to documents from the North Dakota Supreme Court she only served 8 months act of duty in the Navy
    • she has written on Twitter that she has served under many Generals, but Kaitlin points out that there are no Generals in the Navy — they're called Admirals
    • she has claimed to be a Harvard educated Doctor, but apparently Harvard has no record of her

According To Kaitlin, Millie Weaver and her boyfriend Gavin have become increasingly paranoid during the past year and have accused Alex Jones and several Infowars workers (including Owen Shroyer, Rob Dew, Michael Zimmerman and Savannah Hernandez) of being FBI and CIA agents. The paranoia has become such, according to Kaitlin, that both Millie and Gavin believe that anyone around them might be an FBI agent. For example, when they realized that Millie's mom was recording them during an altercation four months ago, Kaitlin believes that they may have thought that perhaps Millie's mom was also a federal agent spying on them.

Finally, Kaitlin believes that Millie knew exactly why she was being arrested and that she was disingenuous by acting shocked and by insinuating that she was being arrested over her documentary.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Alekahn2 (23rd August 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (22nd August 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2020), ClearWater (22nd August 2020), Ernie Nemeth (28th August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2020), mountain_jim (23rd August 2020), PurpleLama (25th August 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (22nd August 2020), Sadieblue (29th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd August 2020), T Smith (23rd August 2020), Tintin (22nd August 2020)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    French
    Thanks

The Stolen Valor investigation of Tore that is mentionned in Kaitlin Bennett's video was done by Theresa Giarratano, who presents herself as a conservative-based freelance writer who is creating stolen valor pieces & occasional commentary on various subjects.

In her SV Case: Tore Lindeman August 16 post on Patreon, she writes the following introduction :
    In early February of this year, I did a lengthy thread on @Tore_Says (Tore Lindeman). Here is that thread in it's entirety (full-size pictures / screen caps are located in the 'attachments' section).

I want to be very clear that the State of North Dakota introduced her military service records as part of their evidence used in the case against her. My FOIA on her service records are merely a formality at this point.

Here is my Twitter thread on her in its entirety:
    Her full post can be read here:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/sv-case-tore-40534833

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Alekahn2 (23rd August 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2020), ClearWater (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2020), PurpleLama (25th August 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (22nd August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd August 2020), Tintin (22nd August 2020)

17. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

A curious development that raises questions for me is that Dynology, ClearForce, and Jones Group International removed and/or changed their Board of Directors pages on their websites.

I had looked those pages myself back in July when I first watched Millie's video, EXCLUSIVE - Deep State Protection Racket Exposed!, that I posted here. At the time I didn't archive those pages. The fact that they have been removed reminded me again why I archive so much offline.

Millie was able to finally get her documentary posted up on her site. Below her video are 3 screen shots of the pages removed or changed.

https://www.millennialmillie.com/post/shadow-gate

Quote This documentary is about real players behind the scenes who’s names never come up but should. According to these two whistleblowers, a small group of government contractors were hired by government officials to frame the Trump campaign, set him up for the “Russia Collusion” investigation, provided witnesses for the impeachment hearings, and provide administrative support services to the Department of Justice during the Mueller Investigation.

They also allege that this same group of contractors are behind the fake news in mainstream media, influence operations on social media, and the civil unrest nation wide pushing the defund the police movement.

These contractors have used their connections, power and influence to create an unprecedented international criminal enterprise where blackmail is traded and people’s personal data is gold.

Since the release of this documentary, several of the government contracting companies mentioned have been removing pages from their websites.
    Dynology:

Clearforce:

Jones Group International:

In Robert David Steele's video about ShadowGate, I found it curious that RDS shared the zoom info link on Dynology only and did not dive a bit deeper on ClearForce or Jones International Group. I also felt that RDS did a great deal more of promoting himself, and his particular issue, which is understandable, than actually "debunking" the ShadowGate documentary as a hoax.

He got a lot of push-back from people in the comment section of his video and he kept referring back to the Dynology zoom info link. And in a second post on the topic he again emphasized the fact that Dynology had only 22 employees and was a 2 million dollar company somehow proved that ShadowGate was a hoax.

I followed up on the zoom info link and decided to look at ClearForce and Jones Group International zoom info and discovered a curious coincidence.

All three companies share the same address in zoom info. I've taken screenshots of this as I looked, in case that changes in the future. I've checked just now and the information is still the same as when I first saw it a few days ago.

I ask myself, why would these three companies start removing pages that indicate the connections of General James Jones and General Hayden, and to each other?

Their zoom info pages clearly show their direct connection in that they list the same address for all three companies.

As a side note: If you scroll down the pages on zoom info you can see that the income of Dynology and ClearForce dropped dramatically from previous fiscal quarters.
    Last edited by edina; 22nd August 2020 at 16:17.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Alekahn2 (23rd August 2020), atman (22nd August 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2020), mountain_jim (23rd August 2020), norman (22nd August 2020), onawah (22nd August 2020), PurpleLama (25th August 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (22nd August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd August 2020), sunflower (22nd August 2020), T Smith (22nd August 2020), Tintin (22nd August 2020)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Tweet posted by Millie around 2:15 this afternoon:

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Alekahn2 (23rd August 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2020), onawah (22nd August 2020), RunningDeer (22nd August 2020), T Smith (23rd August 2020), TargeT (22nd August 2020), Tintin (22nd August 2020)

21. Link to Post #111
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Three years ago (July 27, 2017), Tore was a featured guest on the Hagmann Report.

Here is how she was introduced, that particular night, on the show's web page:
    Welcome return guest, Dr Tore Lindeman.

Dr Lindeman is a guest that we are so excited to welcome back to the Hagmann Report. Dr Lindeman is Harvard educated with various certifications. She was an O-4 Naval Officer with The Office of Naval Intelligence, having served as a Cultural Intelligence and Linguistics Officer. She was also educated at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine.

Dr Lindeman is a Health Care and Medical professional and can speak authoritatively on numerous subjects.
    Six months later, she formally announced her intention to run for mayor of Minot, North Dakota, under the name Tore Maras-Lindeman. (Source)

Quite a lot happening in the life of this whistleblower!

I suppose it should be pretty easy to verify whether or not Tore is/was a Health Care and Medical professional.

I hope that the whole matter of her credibility, or lack thereof, will soon be fully resolved, because the subject matter of the information that she has shared in the documentary ShadowGate is very important. And there are without a doubt many high-level players on the dark side of the equation who would prefer this kind of imformation to be discredited and dismissed as disinformation.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2020), ClearWater (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2020), Olam (22nd August 2020), onawah (22nd August 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (22nd August 2020), T Smith (23rd August 2020), Tintin (22nd August 2020)

23. Link to Post #112
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,209 times in 938 posts

These Bill Cooper broadcasts are but some of the reasons why I've never fully trusted Alex Jones:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2wlzdz

What he says of Alex Jones ("you are a bold-faced miserable stinking little coward liar") resonates with me.
    Last edited by happyuk; 22nd August 2020 at 21:33.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Alekahn2 (23rd August 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2020), Mercedes (25th August 2020), onawah (22nd August 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (22nd August 2020), Tintin (22nd August 2020)

25. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Patrick Bergy of Shadow Gate & Ret Lt Scott Bennett Smith Mundt Act & The Psyop B152
    No summary available. I’ve just begun to listen. It begins @ 5:44.

More vids with Ret Lt Scott Bennett Smith found at John Michael Chambers YouTube.
    August 22, 2020
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd August 2020 at 22:19.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2020), edina (23rd August 2020), Gwin Ru (23rd August 2020), norman (22nd August 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), Sadieblue (23rd August 2020), sunflower (22nd August 2020), TargeT (23rd August 2020), Tintin (22nd August 2020)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

A more measured, formal statement released by Infowars, posted as text below the Shadowgate video here. (Clearly, someone wrote this on Alex's behalf.)

https://banned.video/watch?id=5f37fcc2df77c4044ee2eb03

~~~

It is with sadness that Infowars is forced by conscience and respect for goodness to break ties with Millie Weaver and her entourage. After an eight year relationship, we do not take this action lightly. Millie as a contractor, working with our Infowars team, has produced hundreds of important and at times amazing productions that have truly informed the public, and empowered humanity.

We are not ending this relationship with Millie because of the film Shadowgate. Sadly our relationship must end, because we cannot be connected to individuals involved in her operation. These issues are too voluminous to chronicle here, but out of respect for the public, infowars supporters, and to Millie’s fans, we are linking to a detailed report laid out by Kaitlin Bennett: The Truth About Millie Weaver and Shadowgate https://lbry.tv/@LibertyHangout:2/MillieVid:f

Our fact checkers have reviewed this report and found it to be credible. If you wish to understand why we have made this decision, watch this video, but we are not going to talk about this anymore. We are an organization known for not infighting and for trying to support the grassroots in the fight for human freedom. This is something we had to do, and we concur with Kaitlin Bennett’s analysis.

Click the link below and see the information for yourself. The Truth About Millie Weaver and Shadowgate https://lbry.tv/@LibertyHangout:2/MillieVid:f We wish Millie well and hope that she can come to her senses.

28. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (23rd August 2020), Alekahn2 (23rd August 2020), atman (23rd August 2020), avid (23rd August 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (23rd August 2020), ClearWater (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gwin Ru (23rd August 2020), kudzy (24th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2020), mountain_jim (23rd August 2020), norman (23rd August 2020), onawah (23rd August 2020), Peter UK (23rd August 2020), PurpleLama (25th August 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (23rd August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd August 2020), T Smith (24th August 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020), Yoda (23rd August 2020)

29. Link to Post #115
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Three Tweets published today by Gavin Wince, Millie Weaver's partner/husband who worked with her on the production of ShadowGate:

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Alekahn2 (23rd August 2020), avid (23rd August 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2020), Bluegreen (23rd August 2020), ClearWater (24th August 2020), edina (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gwin Ru (23rd August 2020), Mercedes (25th August 2020), Mike Gorman (27th August 2020), RunningDeer (23rd August 2020), spuddie (24th August 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020)

31. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

• Introductions & Attorney Mark Adams Questions Arrest Process @ 13:07.
    • Ret Lt Scott Bennett Breaks It All Down based on his personal experiences @ 24:56.
    August 20, 2020

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd August 2020), avid (23rd August 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2020), edina (24th August 2020), ExomatrixTV (25th August 2020), Gwin Ru (23rd August 2020), Mike Gorman (27th August 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), spuddie (24th August 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020)

33. Link to Post #117
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation Re: SHADOWGATE published, Millie Weaver arrested

Dudes Talking Episode 69 - Shadowgate Analysis With Neil Sanders:

John Brisson talks with the esteemed researcher Neil Sanders about the Shadowgate documentary, Cambridge Analytica, and psychological operations.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2020), Mercedes (25th August 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (27th August 2020), Tintin (27th August 2020)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

An update about Millie Weaver's announced removal from banned.video, supposedly to happen on Monday, three days ago. She's still there.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th August 2020), Gwin Ru (27th August 2020), Harmony (27th August 2020), Mike Gorman (27th August 2020), palehorse (28th August 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (27th August 2020), TargeT (27th August 2020), Tintin (27th August 2020), Yoda (27th August 2020)

37. Link to Post #119
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    The turn off, and red flag, for me in the ShadowGate video is Tore. She is suspect in my view. For instance, she spoke in absolutes, such as, and I'm paraphrasing: "There is nothing I did not see." "I was there and heard and saw it all." "I created [this and that]". Could it be that she was hitching her 15 minutes of fame to Millie's apparent rising star?

I think Tore, more than the fellow, was leading Millie around by the nose. On that score, I'm inclined to conclude that the "fellow" was sincere and legitimate. Tore, made my Spidey senses tingle.

I'm not here to defend AJ, but he may have good cause to distance himself from the video.
    Yes Satori, for me also - the Tori personality is deeply suspicious, very concerned about telling us who she worked for and delivering 'tech speak' so casually!
    Tore seems sociopathic, narcissistic, something triggered my senses also! AJ does not strike me as petty, or someone who easily gets fooled, he has been around the 'alternative info' scene for a long time.
    The assertions of the Shadowgate doc is that private contractors are abusing their access to our data, no surprises there!

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2020), Ernie Nemeth (28th August 2020), Gwin Ru (27th August 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (27th August 2020), TargeT (27th August 2020), Tintin (27th August 2020)

39. Link to Post #120
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    The assertions of the Shadowgate doc is that private contractors are abusing their access to our data, no surprises there!
    more like private contractors are being USED to abuse our data via the GOV (no culpability etc..) due to programs like SCI and shady use of loopholes for national security & privacy laws.

I'm one of those guys (contractor)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

edina (27th August 2020), Kate (27th August 2020), Krist (28th August 2020), onevoice (28th August 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (27th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast