+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst 1 26 36 46 52 LastLast

Thread: The face mask discussion

1. Link to Post #701
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Default Re: The face mask discussion

I just recently took an American Airlines flight from Portland to Charlotte and then another flight from Charlotte to Tampa. On both flights nearly every seat was full. Midway through the first flight I went to the restroom and noticed nearly half the passengers had masks off or had their nose exposed. First flight was 5 hours, second flight two hours. In deplaning all passengers crowded together in the isles. There was zero social distancing. This is taking place every day all over the US.. If government was serious about the threat of Covid, airlines would be required to observe the masking and social distancing requirements in effect throughout many states. They are not. Yet these same requirements have forced numerous small businesses to close. The mask requirements cannot be about preventing the spread of disease, or they would be enforced on planes..(There is no real food service, so the crew does not move about the plane unless take off and landing duties are being met.)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), DaveToo (8th November 2020), Franny (8th November 2020), mountain_jim (8th November 2020), Patient (8th November 2020), Tintin (19th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #702
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Deborah (ahamkara) (here)
    I just recently took an American Airlines flight from Portland to Charlotte and then another flight from Charlotte to Tampa. On both flights nearly every seat was full. Midway through the first flight I went to the restroom and noticed nearly half the passengers had masks off or had their nose exposed. First flight was 5 hours, second flight two hours. In deplaning all passengers crowded together in the isles. There was zero social distancing. This is taking place every day all over the US.. If government was serious about the threat of Covid, airlines would be required to observe the masking and social distancing requirements in effect throughout many states. They are not. Yet these same requirements have forced numerous small businesses to close. The mask requirements cannot be about preventing the spread of disease, or they would be enforced on planes..(There is no real food service, so the crew does not move about the plane unless take off and landing duties are being met.)
    Thanks Deborah!
    I don't know about others here, but for me this is extremely helpful information!

First of all, I concur with all of your thoughts above.
    There is a double standard at play here.

For the general masses, we are told face masks need to be worn whenever possible to prevent people from
    catching CV and dying.

But if you fly in an airplane, when masks are theoretically even more important because of the close proximity of people, the airlines throw the official rules out the window!
    They don't care. They go with the flow. The want their money. End of story (and they also know there's little risk to the passengers).

Nothing has changed since April/May (CV-wise) when the airlines were nervous about seating. Back then they staggered seats and made sure no two passengers were next to each other.
    Now airlines are relaxing their standards (if not officially, at least in practice as you have demonstrated).

Now don't get me wrong. I have no problem with these new relaxed standards!
    BUT.... announce them to the public at large. Let them know they won't be harassed on board the plane!

I would like to fly now, but refuse to be harassed by airports and airlines.

And what about the passengers? Especially at deplaning?
    Are they not fearful of catching CV and dying?
    Clearly not!!!

BTW as many people as possible should try publicize this to the MSM.
    We need accountability of the airlines or termination of face mask rules. It has to be one or the other.
    They can't have their cake and eat it too!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Patient (8th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #703
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,221 times in 21,086 posts

Exclamation Re: The face mask discussion

👉Aplanetruth: "I'm Done" - Momma Bear Speaks Out to Protect Her Child's Health Due to Muzzling:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/zWAFZltvtFIE

• Warning: Strong Language!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Brigantia (15th November 2020), DaveToo (8th November 2020), Lunesoleil (8th November 2020), Michi (8th November 2020), Patient (8th November 2020), Philippe (8th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #704
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    👉Aplanetruth: "I'm Done" - Momma Bear Speaks Out to Protect Her Child's Health Due to Muzzling:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/zWAFZltvtFIE

• Warning: Strong Language!
    Yes!!!!!
    I love this women's passion!!!!!
    Wake up people.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

DaveToo (8th November 2020), ExomatrixTV (8th November 2020), Philippe (8th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #705
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Chris Gilbert (here)
    , I find peoples reactions to wearing a mask for 20 minutes in a store to be rather silly.
    I was talking about useless and harmful facemasks (textile and surgical) for schoolchildren in France from as young as 6 years during 4 or 8 hours a day. They impose it for weeks and months. In the Netherlands they could make it mandatory everywhere and undetermined in time, even enshrined in the Constitution. They will make the lungs weaker and all resultant disease will be covid. You better wake up and fast.

The following picture from France may be sensationalist but it has profound meaning. Welcome to earth starchild or indigo child.

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...05939110324158Name:  Maltraitance1.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  62.8 KB
    Last edited by Philippe; 9th November 2020 at 06:54.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Brigantia (15th November 2020), DaveToo (8th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (13th November 2020), Ewan (10th November 2020), greybeard (8th November 2020), Patient (8th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #706
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Using a commercial fishing net, miles long, is useless for catching plankton...even if 65% of them are in the net as it is hauled aboard.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

greybeard (8th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (18th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #707
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

I will give you my opinion on the mask, because with all the videos I have listened to on the subject. Believe me, that I put the mask on in these moments when I really have no choice, because how to do otherwise under the authority of a law?
    I very often meet people walking in nature with masks, I do not understand why, since in nature it is not an obligation to put on the mask.
    It's like these children, who have worn the mask all day, do not have the reflex to take it off when getting off the bus. I heard that a 14 year old child would have died because of the wearing of the mask, the hour is really serious for the children.
    There was a study on the dangerousness of masks

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (9th November 2020), greybeard (8th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (18th November 2020), Philippe (9th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #708
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,221 times in 21,086 posts

⚠️ To me, wearing a mask is being complicit in a HUGE FEAR MONGER DECEPTION to virtue signal and help the LIES to continue endlessly ... To help the RIGGED Technocratic Computer Model Scare Tactics connected to a big push for eventually mandatory toxic ☠️ vaccines using mass psychological warfare ... In my view, the mask is a symbol that ultimately end up being worse than wearing a swastika in the 1930s.

For evil to triumph is not only for good people doing nothing but also for good people beLIEving the lies and act upon the lies as if it is "good". Without all of that corrupt powers that be would have no effect.

John Kuhles
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 10th November 2020 at 13:30.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Blacklight43 (15th November 2020), greybeard (10th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (18th November 2020), Patient (11th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #709
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 times in 2,398 posts

Was at a clinic this morning for a regular blood test. The nurse confirmed to me that they all know the virus can pass straight through the mask 'but what can we do. They say we have to wear them.'.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (13th November 2020), greybeard (10th November 2020), Gwin Ru (10th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (18th November 2020), Patient (11th November 2020), Philippe (10th November 2020), sllim11 (11th November 2020), TargeT (10th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #710
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Proof That Face Masks Do More Harm Than Good

International best-selling author, Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA, explains why face masks do more harm than good.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/proof...N5eCT3vqj.html
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ewan (11th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (18th November 2020), Patient (11th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #711
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

You might think that doing the covid test would be an open door to something bigger.
    My message to the world, "stop getting tested"

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (13th November 2020), Gwin Ru (13th November 2020), janette (13th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (18th November 2020), Philippe (13th November 2020), pueblo (13th November 2020), Tintin (13th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #712
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    You might think that doing the covid test would be an open door to something bigger.

Can you share more information please? When are you ready because a rumor does not help.
    It is urgent because you know the French government has now imposed masks on young schoolchildren but now also announced that they will start testing them on a large scale using the nose swabs!
    I am involved in trying to wake up parents against the masks but sofar the only data I use to convince against the nose swabs for children is its danger to harm the Hemato-encephalic brainbarrier (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood%...3brain_barrier )
    What else is there? I have been trying to find independent researchers to verify if the swabs may be drenched with programmed nano particles. So far I find the nano particles warning more scaremongering than consistent.
    We can not wait here in France to see if the USA restores freedom. Before anything positive reaches us the harm here will continue increasingly .

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th November 2020), Ewan (17th November 2020), Gwin Ru (13th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (18th November 2020), Lunesoleil (13th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #713
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,776 times in 4,376 posts

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    [...]
    We can not wait here in France to see if the USA restores freedom. Before anything positive reaches us the harm here will continue increasingly .
    See this post: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1390010

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th November 2020), Ewan (17th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (18th November 2020), Lunesoleil (13th November 2020), Philippe (13th November 2020), wondering (18th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #714
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Can you share more information please? When are you ready because a rumor does not help.
    I came across a video on Odyssey where an experienced woman had done control tests to evaluate different masks, all even those not used were affected. The dangerousness was obviously on the mask that had been used for one day.
    About PCR test, here is a video in French translation
    https://odysee.com/@V%C3%A9rit%C3%A9:a/Covid-19---tests-PCR--Crimes-contre-l'humanit%C3%A9:4

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Gwin Ru (13th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (18th November 2020), Philippe (13th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #715
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

I came across a video on Odyssey where an experienced woman had done control tests to evaluate different masks, all even those not used were affected. The dangerousness was obviously on the mask that had been used for one day.
    About PCR test, here is a video in French translation
    https://odysee.com/@V%C3%A9rit%C3%A9:a/Covid-19---tests-PCR--Crimes-contre-l'humanit%C3%A9:4
    I have most of this information. Merci.
    There exist also information on toxic masks from China but nothing about the nose swabs (ecouvillon)

Large parts of the population is zombified by the masks. Turning against the small schoolchildren is waking up a small part of the mothers and parents. This crime is where the general mass may wake up, thats why I am supporting that revolt.

Good news from Berlin where from monday masks will be prohibited in the workplace and the schools !!!!!!! The state insurance company does not support the risk of mask wearing any longer and that made things moving.
    I have the news only in Spanish, but those who understand German can listen in on the video.

https://canal7salta.com/2020/11/11/i...yyPkQYNHSG3lc0

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

graciousb (18th November 2020), Gwin Ru (14th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (18th November 2020), Lunesoleil (14th November 2020), Patient (14th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #716
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

A Danish study!
    https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04337541

I did not find the video of a test done on masks that I had watched
    it's better than nothing

bonne nuit c'est l'heure
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 14th November 2020 at 06:12.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Gwin Ru (14th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (18th November 2020), Patient (17th November 2020), Philippe (14th November 2020)

33. Link to Post #717
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

When I see ppl wearing masks, I see muzzled ppl. And it offends me. How dare they do that to us!

I found this picture, but I don't remember where. But it's still worth sharing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Who started masks.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	978.6 KB
ID:	45106

Not only are masks ineffective as protection against anything, has negative affects on our health, it's also a way to break our will....

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

graciousb (18th November 2020), greybeard (14th November 2020), Gwin Ru (14th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (18th November 2020), Lunesoleil (14th November 2020), Patient (14th November 2020)

35. Link to Post #718
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

BREAKING: TREASON Charges Served on ENTIRE County Board After Bold Patriot in Palm Beach Has ENOUGH!

This is 3rd September but interesting -- I wonder what the end result is
    Chris

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (18th November 2020), Philippe (15th November 2020)

37. Link to Post #719
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,392 times in 8,337 posts

A Danish study!
    https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04337541

I did not find the video of a test done on masks that I had watched
    it's better than nothing

bonne nuit c'est l'heure

BUMP
    Why Won’t Anyone Publish the Danish Mask Study?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

graciousb (18th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (18th November 2020)

39. Link to Post #720
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

I'll take that one step further.

If the MSM news media, governments and health authorities around the world ceased to
    report any more CV cases or deaths today and in the future, I guarantee the pandemic would be over
    in a matter of weeks if not sooner.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

graciousb (18th November 2020), greybeard (18th November 2020), Gwin Ru (18th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (18th November 2020), Patient (17th November 2020), Peace in Oz (18th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst 1 26 36 46 52 LastLast