+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 275 FirstFirst 1 99 149 189 199 209 249 275 LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 5499

Thread: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

1. Link to Post #3961
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

...and one with David Martin PhD, with an eye on the future. Just as good.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/xf1O2rewBBYz
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), Brigantia (12th November 2021), greybeard (12th November 2021), Gwin Ru (12th November 2021), Harmony (13th November 2021), Pam (12th November 2021), Reinhard (12th November 2021), Sadieblue (19th November 2021), thepainterdoug (12th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #3962
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,800 times in 2,559 posts

'SPANISH RESEARCHERS FIND A WAY TO REMOVE MAGNETIC GRAPHENE FROM THE BODY AFTER A COVID-JAB
    Richardo Delgardo, who is a part of La Quinta Columna, has successfully tested an inexpensive way to remove magnetic graphene nano-particles from the human body after they were injected via a covid jab (aka vaccine). If you know someone who has had a Pfizer, Moderna, or Astra Zeneca covid-jab, which all contain graphene oxide nanoparticles, or whose body now sticks to magnets, then they need to see this video so that they can get rid of the magnetic nano-particles. You will see him describe what to do. This video contains subtitles.'

https://www.bitchute.com/video/coABvwDVWwYg/

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), Brigantia (12th November 2021), Franny (26th November 2021), greybeard (12th November 2021), Gwin Ru (12th November 2021), Harmony (13th November 2021), jaybee (12th November 2021), Pam (12th November 2021), Peace in Oz (12th November 2021), Reinhard (12th November 2021), Sadieblue (19th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3963
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,015 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    'SPANISH RESEARCHERS FIND A WAY TO REMOVE MAGNETIC GRAPHENE FROM THE BODY AFTER A COVID-JAB
    Richardo Delgardo, who is a part of La Quinta Columna, has successfully tested an inexpensive way to remove magnetic graphene nano-particles from the human body after they were injected via a covid jab (aka vaccine). If you know someone who has had a Pfizer, Moderna, or Astra Zeneca covid-jab, which all contain graphene oxide nanoparticles, or whose body now sticks to magnets, then they need to see this video so that they can get rid of the magnetic nano-particles. You will see him describe what to do. This video contains subtitles.'

Very good thanks for that - people who are forced by heavy levels of coercion, to take the jab against their better judgment need to know this kind of thing so they can at least help themselves in some way - and don't have to feel helpless....

main substances discussed...

glutathione
    N - acetylcysteine
    zinc
    astaxantin
    quercetin
    vitamin D (D3)
    milk thistle
    melatonin

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), Brigantia (12th November 2021), Eva2 (12th November 2021), Franny (26th November 2021), Gwin Ru (12th November 2021), Harmony (13th November 2021), Matthew (12th November 2021), Pam (12th November 2021), Sadieblue (19th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #3964
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,175 times in 1,357 posts

From a forum search I don't think this has been posted, this is an article from last June.

Stay in your homes! It's dangerous outside!

Trees spread COVID-19 through pollen

However, other factors may also be at play when it comes to transmission of viruses like the one that causes COVID-19, including tree pollen.
    06-22-2021
    Trees spread COVID-19 through pollen

ByZach Fitzner
    Earth.com staff writer
    Most models for viral transmission focus on humans spreading viruses that infect other humans. However, other factors may also be at play when it comes to transmission of viruses like the one that causes COVID-19, including tree pollen.

Researchers noticed a correlation between the increase of pollen and an increase in COVID-19 infections. In a new study from the American Institute of Physics, Talib Dbouk and Dimitris Drikakis set out to investigate how pollen distribution may assist in the spread of SARS-COV-2 and other viruses.

The experts used a computer model to show how pollen moves in a willow. The computer model recreated a realistic tree producing pollen amidst a gathering of roughly 100 people, some of which were infected by COVID-19.
    Etc etc ad nauseam... note that it's more computer modelling... follow the link for more.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), Eva2 (12th November 2021), Franny (26th November 2021), greybeard (12th November 2021), Gwin Ru (12th November 2021), Matthew (12th November 2021), Reinhard (13th November 2021), Sadieblue (19th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #3965
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,309 times in 4,084 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

Very good thanks for that - people who are forced by heavy levels of coercion, to take the jab against their better judgment need to know this kind of thing so they can at least help themselves in some way - and don't have to feel helpless....

glutathione
    N - acetylcysteine
    zinc
    astaxantin
    quercetin
    vitamin D (D3)
    milk thistle
    melatonin
    Oooh I heard it's good to add Cooper to the list with Zinc*1. I guess Zinc burns up your body's Copper. I really have no idea what I'm talking about

*1 C/O DeDuskyn 😋

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), Brigantia (12th November 2021), Franny (26th November 2021), Gwin Ru (12th November 2021), Pam (12th November 2021), Reinhard (13th November 2021), Sadieblue (19th November 2021), wondering (12th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #3966
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,774 times in 4,376 posts

Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    Back for a very informative discussion with Dr Lee Merritt.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/iGU1ECZtstGZ
    ... about those plumbers:
    How Plumbing (Not Vaccines) Eradicated Disease

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Agape (13th November 2021), Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), Brigantia (12th November 2021), Franny (26th November 2021), Pam (12th November 2021), Sadieblue (19th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #3967
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

glutathione
    N - acetylcysteine
    zinc
    astaxantin
    quercetin
    vitamin D (D3)
    milk thistle
    melatonin

I knew there was a very good reason the FDA took such an interest in banning N-acetylcycteine. That is indicitive of it's effectiveness right there in my book. I actually bought it bulk. Took a small amount out and vaccuum packed the rest of it. I actually feel really good with it. It seems to have a mood stablizing effect for me which is good. It is much cheaper to buy in bulk and I wanted to have some in case it does actually get totally pulled. Heaven knows, they don't want us to build up our health and well being in any way.

I have to give real praise to La Quinta Columna for providing great information throughout this debacle.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Agape (12th November 2021), avid (12th November 2021), Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), Brigantia (12th November 2021), Franny (26th November 2021), gord (12th November 2021), Gwin Ru (12th November 2021), jaybee (12th November 2021), Sadieblue (19th November 2021), wondering (13th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #3968
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,361 times in 4,613 posts

Austria is imposing lockdown on millions of unvaccinated people

This is today’s news, believe me. Orwellian phantasmagoria in its best. Welcome to the Western Paradise.
    I’m not copying this. Hope it’s not happening.

Someone there already wishes his unvaccinated citizens uncomfortable Christmas.

Did you mean Xmas.

Only one third of citizens disagree. Les Miserables.

Die if you have to but do not commit a sin
    and a few millions of them

🙏🕊🙏

I’m not “against vaccination” for those who choose it. But this is everybody’s right to their health, body and mind.
    Segregating vaccinated from unvaccinated ? Pretty please, what’s the difference ? There isn’t any 100% warranty for either those who “have successfully recovered” or even for those with number of boosters that they can’t carry or transmit Covid 19.

Most of us in Central Europe received number of essential vaccinations in our childhood against TBC, polio, mumps and measles, rubella etc etc.
    But it has never occurred to any legal system to this day to try to segregate those who haven’t been vaccinated from either or none of the above from the rest.

Now how far are we from giving those people “simple Star of David” to wear for Christmas ???

Such laws should come under inspection of the Human Rights Watch, in my opinion because this isn’t a simple issue of few weeks as some could suggest but it may start an avalanche of such lockdowns and laws being implemented around the globe in example for much deeper injustice.

☔️
    Last edited by Agape; 12th November 2021 at 14:27.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), Brigantia (12th November 2021), Franny (26th November 2021), gini (12th November 2021), gord (12th November 2021), Gwin Ru (12th November 2021), Pam (13th November 2021), Reinhard (13th November 2021), Snoweagle (14th November 2021), wondering (13th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #3969
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Agape (13th November 2021), Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), Brigantia (12th November 2021), Franny (26th November 2021), gord (12th November 2021), Gwin Ru (13th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #3970
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,260 times in 3,170 posts

This is incredible. Graphene which is in the vaxx, in action.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th November 2021 at 22:52. Reason: embedded the video

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), Brigantia (12th November 2021), Franny (26th November 2021), Gwin Ru (13th November 2021), mojo (13th November 2021), Pam (13th November 2021), Reinhard (13th November 2021), Sadieblue (19th November 2021), Snoweagle (14th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #3971
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,015 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)

glutathione
    N - acetylcysteine
    zinc
    astaxantin
    quercetin
    vitamin D (D3)
    milk thistle
    melatonin

I knew there was a very good reason the FDA took such an interest in banning N-acetylcycteine. That is indicitive of it's effectiveness right there in my book. I actually bought it bulk. Took a small amount out and vaccuum packed the rest of it. I actually feel really good with it. It seems to have a mood stablizing effect for me which is good. It is much cheaper to buy in bulk and I wanted to have some in case it does actually get totally pulled. Heaven knows, they don't want us to build up our health and well being in any way.

I have to give real praise to La Quinta Columna for providing great information throughout this debacle.
    thanks for that -

and re bolded... yes they've been great - it's heartening to know that there are people in all countries of the world, working hard to oppose the madness and the evil that is trying to destroy us all.... and even Mother Earth herself...

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Agape (13th November 2021), Bill Ryan (12th November 2021), Brigantia (12th November 2021), Franny (26th November 2021), Gwin Ru (13th November 2021), mojo (13th November 2021), Pam (13th November 2021), Sadieblue (19th November 2021), Snoweagle (14th November 2021), ThePythonicCow (13th November 2021), wondering (13th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #3972
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

Glenn kicks off two weeks that will begin to expose the biggest story in the world.

Quote Then, Glenn heads to the chalkboard to give a sneak peek at what he calls “the most important chalkboard of my life … and maybe my last.” Where did COVID-19 come from? Who profited and gained from its spread? Why was there such a coordinated attack on cheap therapeutics? And at the beginning of the pandemic, how did some of our own government officials respond? The unmasking of one of the most corrupt cover-ups in our lifetime begins now.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), Franny (26th November 2021), wondering (14th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #3973
    Thanks

I think it’s getting quite messy actually.

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/new...g-on-december/

Austria to shorten validity of vaccination certificates from 12 to 9 months starting from December

I’m not discussing decisions of the Austrian government of course, as themselves are probably in drag of “medical advisors” and common policies adopted by their neighbors and other countries worldwide.

I’m just pointing out some basic facts people should take notice of.

So in this case, it’s clear that the current vaccinations come with expiry date after which everyone will be obliged to take a “booster”.

There are 8 approved vaccinations on the list for now, including Covishield ( of Indian origin) while the rest of the vaccines administered and patented in India are not on the list including the latest and safest DNA based, needle-less vaccine.
    Validity of Johnsons&Johnsons single shot vaccine won’t be recognized after January 3, 2022.

At the same time;

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/new...g-from-nov-14/

Austria, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Laos have been placed on high-risk list when traveling to Germany
    while US citizens are now permitted to fly into Germany without vaccination or need of quarantine.

I understand that the rules may change many times yet barring various political alignments between various parties but also following latest developments in concerned medical fields, the most emergent ,
    regardless all your other concerns and risks involved.

But that’s a personal assessment on my side of matters.

Again I repeat, since we can’t check people for the rest of their infections and transmissible diseases without prejudice or level of certainty,
    the logic of basing our laws on the rate of transmission of Covid 19
    is not only “insufficient” but it is a faulty logic.

Opens the door for bio-terrorists of new kind.

Did I say it’s best to stay home now and self-isolate till it’s over

🧸

What is plasmid DNA vaccine?
    Last edited by Agape; 13th November 2021 at 03:40.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), Brigantia (13th November 2021), Franny (26th November 2021), wondering (14th November 2021)

27. Link to Post #3974
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    I think it’s getting quite messy actually....

Yes of course it's getting quite messy, as we knew it would.

If by "staying at home" you mean not traveling I agree. If you're a masochist, by
    all means book your plane tickets.
    But if you are advocating that we literally stay at home now, I don't
    concur with that view.
    Because you will be self-isolating for a long time my friend.

If you think this is going to be over soon you've been had.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Agape (13th November 2021), Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), Franny (26th November 2021), gord (13th November 2021), wondering (14th November 2021)

29. Link to Post #3975
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

And just what is the reason for these lockdowns?

Let's examine what is really going on in Austria now and what has gone on there for the past 20 months.

We can see in this chart that Austria has had three Covid-19 waves and is in the midst of their fourth wave.

Miraculously, Austria managed to come out of their first three waves without the help of vaccines.
    In fact if you want to be creative, you could say that the declines in each of the first three waves were due to the non-vaxxed.

So the vaxxes started in Feb 2021 and by mid Jul 2021 35% had been vaxxed.
    Then the more people who got vaxxed, the more the cases grew in Austria.

And yet despite this in-your-face-chart, the government believes vaccines
    are good, and that people who are not vaxxed should be locked down!

So what is the logic for their lockdowns?

Maybe they should stop the vaxxes and see if the cases decline, as they
    did for the first three waves?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Austria.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	47893

(Click on graph to enlarge)

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Agape (13th November 2021), Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), Brigantia (13th November 2021), Franny (26th November 2021), gord (13th November 2021), leavesoftrees (13th November 2021), wondering (14th November 2021)

31. Link to Post #3976
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    I think it’s getting quite messy actually....

Yes of course it's getting quite messy, as we knew it would.

If by "staying at home" you mean not traveling I agree. If you're a masochist, by
    all means book your plane tickets.
    But if you are advocating that we literally stay at home now, I don't
    concur with that view.
    Because you will be self-isolating for a long time my friend.

If you think this is going to be over soon you've been had.

No, of course I’m not “a masochist”, I do not have any money in my pocket to wave around and I’m in semi-isolation since November 2019 , before it all started, for multiplicity of security and health issues.

My life does not matter to anyone as far as I’m aware of but my intelligence and good heart still may.

Neither I’ve advised anyone “not to travel”, my last remark was obviously meant in jest.

People are quite irked by all the Covid “agenda” after 2 years of various lockdowns and many are eager to travel , while others are literally waiting for international flight routes to open again smoothly but the amount of complications some have to go through is daunting.

🌟

PS: They would not let me in anywhere even without getting at least two doses and a booster.
    When things start looking miserable I often start making jokes instead. It’s a “paradoxical emotion” from your perspective but sometimes it helps.
    Last edited by Agape; 13th November 2021 at 06:00.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), Brigantia (13th November 2021), DaveToo (13th November 2021), Franny (26th November 2021), gord (13th November 2021), wondering (14th November 2021)

33. Link to Post #3977
    Thanks

Just looking what’s on the horizon for many people and while we hoped it’s all going to be some kind of over this year ...

Israel to hold first world drill to test readiness for new Covid variant

The threat of fictional ( so far) Omega variant that is lethal and does not respond to vaccination induced immunity is either predictable or, in case of biological war, have been already prepared ( I don’t know).

So no matter how many vaccines are distributed now, in the rare case of emergence of Covid 19 omega variant,
    it seems that massive lockdowns will be imposed again , caste and creed no bar.

Israeli experts warn of 5th wave, next virus variant could be problematic

😇
    Last edited by Agape; 13th November 2021 at 06:02.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), Brigantia (13th November 2021), DaveToo (13th November 2021), Ewan (13th November 2021), Franny (26th November 2021), gord (13th November 2021), Sunny (13th November 2021), wondering (14th November 2021)

35. Link to Post #3978
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,309 times in 4,084 posts

Only rumours

(source twitter)

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Agape (14th November 2021), Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), Brigantia (13th November 2021), Franny (26th November 2021), gord (14th November 2021), Snoweagle (14th November 2021), wondering (14th November 2021)

37. Link to Post #3979
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,944 times in 430 posts

Dr. Byram Bridle excellent take one whole situation with vaccines today

Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Agape (14th November 2021), Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), Brigantia (13th November 2021), DaveToo (13th November 2021), Franny (26th November 2021), gini (14th November 2021), Snoweagle (14th November 2021), wondering (14th November 2021)

39. Link to Post #3980
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,212 times in 21,086 posts

Exclamation Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

• Texas HHS Denies Monoclonal Antibody Treatment For Whites, Says Only Available for ‘High-Risk Ethnicity Groups’
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (14th November 2021), Bill Ryan (14th November 2021), Brigantia (13th November 2021), Franny (14th November 2021), Gwin Ru (13th November 2021), Harmony (14th November 2021), mojo (13th November 2021), mountain_jim (15th November 2021), Pam (17th November 2021), Snoweagle (14th November 2021), wondering (14th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 275 FirstFirst 1 99 149 189 199 209 249 275 LastLast