+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Project Camelot interviews William Tompkins: Selected By Extraterrestrials

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

Default Re: Project Camelot interviews William Tompkins: Selected By Extraterrestrials

I've also heard the moon is a vehicle and its been referred to as a battle carrier. Michael Salla also wrote in his book 'Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs & Extraterrestrial Alliances' that the Nazis moved all the most advanced craft to Antarctica before the start of WW2. I didn't know they placed a Masonic flag & plaque on the moon. I highly recommend listening to Kerry's five interviews with Capt. Mark Richards. The Earth changes starting this year makes sense considering all the earthquakes we've had around the world.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

bettye198 (23rd January 2017), BMJ (24th January 2017), Cidersomerset (23rd January 2017), DNA (24th January 2017), drneglector (24th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th January 2017), sheme (23rd January 2017), The Freedom Train (24th January 2017), Yetti (24th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #82
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Project Camelot interviews William Tompkins: Selected By Extraterrestrials

Regarding the Battle of Los Angeles- an article comes to mind from a guy named The Wanderling, who has a long write-up on this event in a somewhat narrative/story-telling fashion, recanting his own sight of the craft, and other data that he extrapolated over time.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BongoBob For This Post:

BMJ (24th January 2017), Cidersomerset (23rd January 2017), DNA (24th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th January 2017), Inversion (24th January 2017), Shannon (24th January 2017), The Freedom Train (24th January 2017)

5. Link to Post #83
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

This reminds me...Bill, do you or anyone have any intel on why Tompkins suddenly cancelled his scheduled talk and also hung up on Kerry recently?

http://projectcamelotportal.com/2017...n-by-tompkins/

6. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    This reminds me...Bill, do you or anyone have any intel on why Tompkins suddenly cancelled his scheduled talk and also hung up on Kerry recently?

He did mention before that he thinks it is weird. I'd imagine like the rest of us, Bill isn't entirely sure what the deal is with Tompkins. He has credibility, but not everything adds up.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

BMJ (24th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th January 2017), ScorpION (24th January 2017), The Freedom Train (24th January 2017)

8. Link to Post #85
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

I for one would like to know what it is that he was afraid to talk about - when Kerry touched upon the luciferian/blood sacrifice/pedo ring draco/reptilian connection - and he was saying it's far worse than you even know. And when Kerry pushed for disclosure, making the very excellent point that humans deserve to know the full truth - he really hedged around and repeatedly asserted that he was unwilling to go there.

Does anybody have any idea what he is alluding to?

Also - perhaps this is why the next scheduled talk was cancelled....?

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th January 2017), BMJ (24th January 2017), ClandestineDisclosure (29th January 2017), drneglector (24th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th January 2017), Inversion (24th January 2017), Linderlou (24th January 2017), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2017)

10. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by BongoBob (here)
    Regarding the Battle of Los Angeles- an article comes to mind from a guy named The Wanderling, who has a long write-up on this event in a somewhat narrative/story-telling fashion, recanting his own sight of the craft, and other data that he extrapolated over time.
    Just bumping your link BongoBob (Great name)

http://the-wanderling.com/la_ufo.html

Lots of very interesting sub links, foot notes, great info held within it.

Of Mr Tompkins one has to remember that Kerry feels she was talking to more than one being.
    Mr Tompkins did seem to revert into stating things from someone else's view point.
    he kept saying 'Your' as in 'Your Planet' 'Your planes' maybe that has something to do with him (Them) cancelling?

This who article is intertwined with 'Mind Control' Mind Influencing' and information being implanted.
    Even the 'battle of Los-Angeles' witness accounts might have been 'Mind-Influenced' One big craft was most defiantly seen, the other (hundreds/thousands) smaller craft where not all seen by all? (What is reality?)
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

BMJ (24th January 2017), Cidersomerset (24th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th January 2017), Noelle (24th January 2017), Shannon (24th January 2017)

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    Quote Posted by OMG (here)

He did mention before that he thinks it is weird. I'd imagine like the rest of us, Bill isn't entirely sure what the deal is with Tompkins. He has credibility, but not everything adds up.
    Yes, that's a good one-sentence summary of my view.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (24th January 2017), BMJ (24th January 2017), Cidersomerset (24th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th January 2017), gord (24th January 2017), Inversion (24th January 2017), Longjohn (27th January 2017), Shannon (24th January 2017), Sophocles (25th January 2017), Sunny-side-up (25th January 2017)

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Yes, that's a good one-sentence summary of my view.
    I have similar reservations on one hand his credentials , age , why bother with this
    aggro at 93 , I know Kerry mentioned something about money which is a problem
    in disclosure and motives. But everyone has to eat and pay the bills.But it also
    could be true he just wants to disclose what he knows ?

On the other hand David Wilcock has always used Science fiction as an analogy
    regarding disclosure and I say all the time Science and Science fiction is so
    intertwined its hard to distinguish I have watched hundreds of movies and TV series
    on the subject and there is not much that has not crossed over from super soldiers
    in the original Star Trek TV series Khan to multi dimensions ,carbon life forms and
    everything else.

With the web things have got even closer with script writers scanning the forums
    for ideas even Kerry has films scripts ? or she was certainly mentioning about
    going back to Hollywood for work in the Q & A vid that should have been
    used for the Bill Tompkins 3 interview.

My main interest since watching the original Star Trek series at around 6/7 years
    old and the NASA moon landings , is do aliens exist ? I think they do and its
    from there the subject has evolved for me and I thought disclosure was
    coming in the 1990's . I did not get on the web as I have said before until the mid
    2000's and after putting UFO's in the search engine Bill and Kerry's first interview
    about Mr.X came up and I found Camelot just as they started so was able
    to follow their interviews and adventures in order. That opened me up to much
    more and John Lear certainly blew my mind and I thought him slightly nuts , but I
    know better...LOL

Steven Greers 2001 disclosure project was also influential and lost in the 9/11
    events, which I did not really get into until I got onto Camelot and other sites.
    There are many researchers I enjoy on all different aspects of the topics we
    discuss on the forum from Graham Hancock ,Richard Dolan David Icke ,they and
    others all have pieces to this reality.

So do I think Bill Tompkins is genuine ? possibly he certainly feels he experienced it
    and its not a figment or implanted memory . We can only keep going on adding to
    our collective research and knowledge for now......

That was more than one sentence.......
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th January 2017 at 21:07.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Chester (4th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th January 2017), Inversion (24th January 2017), Longjohn (27th January 2017), Shannon (30th January 2017), sunwings (25th January 2017)

16. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Several things about the rejuvenation pill that Tompkins describes are worrisome.
    It is obviously a very tempting carrot to dangle in front of a mortal, and would endow the giver with tremendous power to persuade and influence the receiver to do their bidding.
    Coming from a technologically advanced race, it could not be expensive for them to manufacture, so why would they limit it to only the chosen few?
    Possibly because they want to use that leverage for their own purposes?
    How would they choose those candidates for rejuvenation--according to merit or some other basis?
    Could some of the elite have been robbing the public blind, as for example via the Clinton Foundation, so they could buy their way into that small pool of eligible candidates?
    It seems like a very iffy component to Tompkins' story.
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (26th January 2017), Cidersomerset (24th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th January 2017), Inversion (24th January 2017), Sophocles (25th January 2017)

18. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    [the rejuvenation pill] seems like a very iffy component to Tompkins' story.
    I'll go further than that. I'm willing to state that in my opinion, it's either a delusion, or a fabrication.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (26th January 2017), Cidersomerset (24th January 2017), drneglector (28th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th January 2017), Inversion (24th January 2017), muxfolder (25th January 2017), onawah (24th January 2017), Shannon (30th January 2017), Sophocles (25th January 2017)

20. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Are you saying you have more trust in MSM?
    BBC, PBS, CNN?

Any news worth reading isn't coming from them -- much of it lies/propaganda.

And that's sure been going on a long time --
    At the least, two years before the end of WWII . . . .

See: Operation Mockingbird — scroll down to “History” — which was being written two years before the end of WWII.

See: Operation Paperclip — Wiki’s figures are low — at the minimum 64,000+ which included families but more likely 200,000 according to Kay Griggs/YouTube.

See: Operation Gladio — US program to keep right wing governments in place in the countries over which they had control after WWII — Germany, Japan, Italy. In Italy, US actually resurrected the Mafia in order to ensure the plan would be carried out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio

And then there's this to think about --

http://yournewswire.com/german-newsp...osed-cia-dead/

Former editor of largest newspaper in Germany revealed the CIA pays journalists in Germany, France, Britain, Australia and New Zealand to plant fake stories - and the CIA is trying to bring war to Russia

Dr Udo Ulfkotte, the former German newspaper editor whose bestselling book exposed how the CIA controls German media, has been found dead. He was 56.

Quote Ulfkotte was an editor at Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, one of the largest newspapers in Germany, when he published Bought Journalists, the bestselling book that cost him his job and perhaps his life.

German media, who were banned from reporting on his work in recent years, are reporting he died of “heart failure”.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

BMJ (26th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th January 2017), Inversion (24th January 2017), onawah (24th January 2017)

22. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Hi Fellow --

Quote His references to Reptilian atrocities (abductions of human adults and children for use in blood sacrifices and feeding) were chilling, and I have to agree with him that to yoke 'disclosure' information to such nightmarish stories would not serve the cause well. Eventually we (they?) will have to deal with it, but getting people to listen to the basic truths of alien interference - and assistance - is a high enough hurdle for right now.
    Well, looks like Wm. Tompkins has just broken Pizzagate wide open, but I don't see that the NYPD can do much about Reptilians.

Seriously, we can see why when there is "higher up" interference with stopping investigations of these cases -- and involvement of UK/Royalty -- that it is truly from the very top controllers.

Now what?

And, actually I agree with Bob Wood who disagrees with Tompkins and wants ALL of the truth out!!

Cripes, Twillight Zone was right! "It's a Cookbook!!!"

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

BMJ (26th January 2017), drneglector (28th January 2017), East Sun (24th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th January 2017), Inversion (24th January 2017), onawah (24th January 2017)

24. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Hi Bill --

Remember the movie "Cocoon" -- that seemed also to be the theme -- i.e., that the old folks were being rejuvenated -- and moving off to another planet for a much longer life span.

Tompkins also says Nordics can be 3,000 - 4,000 years old.
    We're also hearing this about Reptilians.

Are you saying you think it's just not true for our species that -- or that you think would have to be much more than a "pill"?
    Or that likely improbable overall?

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

BMJ (26th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th January 2017), Inversion (24th January 2017), onawah (24th January 2017)

26. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Curious77 (here)
    Are you saying ... that you think it would have to be much more than a "pill"?
    Yes, it'd have to be much more than a "pill".

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (26th January 2017), Curious77 (29th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th January 2017), Inversion (24th January 2017), onawah (24th January 2017)

28. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member ClandestineDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks

An e-mail I just received from Frank Chille:
    For Those Who May Have Missed The Return of William Tompkins with Jeff Rense - The UFO Disclosure Continues. Another Extraordinary Series of Conversations

Hour 1
    http://rense2.gsradio.net/rense/spec...012317_hr2.mp3

Hour 2
    http://rense2.gsradio.net/rense/spec...012317_hr3.mp3

William Tompkins Documents Link
    http://www.rense.com/general96/deepspaceexmp4.html

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2017), BMJ (28th January 2017), Debra (28th January 2017), drneglector (29th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th January 2017), ks4ever (29th January 2017), PathWalker (28th January 2017)

30. Link to Post #96
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear all,

No-one has yet given any explanation of why Tompkins refused to continue working with Kerry Cassidy. My thoughts are as follows:

Compared to many so-called whistleblowers, Tompkins actually appears to possess a verifiable background. He has worked with known individuals (see my previous posts) and has documentation to support this. On the cover of his book, he said that when he asked Admiral Hugh Webster if he should reveal the secrets of extraterrestrial interference with our planet, the response was a most resounding "Tell it all!"

If you were going to reveal all, it makes sense to enlist the most articulate and even-handed journalists in support of your cause. You need to choose those with questioning, analytical, yet open minds to help you deliver the goods in a way that a wary public would accept.

I'm sorry to say this, but I personally have a problem with Kerry Cassidy's interviewing style. Her questions front-load the interviewee to the extent that you feel she is anxiously seeking to support her own premises, without always giving her guests space to present their own view.

Credibilty is paramount: Kerry oversteps the borders of this at times, as seems to be the case with one of her favourite subjects (Mark Richards). I have severe difficulty believing that someone who has been in prison for 30 years can be as knowledgeable as he makes himself out to be. I have never seen any convincing documentation to back up this guy's life story.

Perhaps I have overstepped the mark in saying this, but I felt uncomfortable at the outset when I heard that Kerry was going to interview him. Make no mistake, I admire Kerry Cassidy as someone who has done an enormous amount of good for our cause, but I have the personal impression that she gets out of control at times.

If I were Bill Tompkins and wanted to make an impression on the public, I would choose a more discerning interviewer. I feel this may be why he backed out of the interview.

If you wish to castigate me in no uncertain terms for saying all of this, I will accept your admonitions with humility.

Best regards,

John
    Last edited by Longjohn; 28th January 2017 at 11:37.

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Longjohn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2017), BMJ (28th January 2017), bojancan (29th January 2017), ClandestineDisclosure (29th January 2017), Debra (28th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th January 2017), gord (28th January 2017), mountain_jim (28th January 2017), onawah (28th January 2017), PathWalker (28th January 2017), Shannon (30th January 2017)

32. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Your summary seems plausible, Longjohn. No castigation on my part! I am still struggling to deal with all the information that is available here on Avalon; I have so much to learn!! One does have to use discernment in all that one hears or reads....I'm still learning about that too & still trying to connect all the dots; which in itself, can be daunting at times!

We each are on our own journey. Thank you for your thoughts!

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (29th January 2017), Longjohn (28th January 2017)

34. Link to Post #98
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another problem I had with Tompkins, and I noticed this especially in the Jeff Rense interviews--he seems to need to have awed feedback from his interviewer, because he frequently would interject his own "Wow!" comments to demonstrate what incredible information he thought he was sharing.
    (Perhaps he isn't aware of how many whistleblowers have gone before him and revealed much of the same info, but he comes across as childish and needy by doing that, and I hope that he will stop.
    Or maybe he thinks we are all so asleep that we need prompting in order to understand when he has shared something very important?)
    I don't want to think the worst, but it can come across that way.
    And it was also very odd that he referred to the planet as "your planet" rather than "our planet", though he obviously doesn't think that it's our planet so much as it is the ETs' laboratory.
    Perhaps he thinks that his is an ET soul that came here for a special mission, and he does not intend to stay; if so, perhaps he should just come out and say that.

I have had a few issues with Kerry's style as well, in that she says things like "in essence", "sort of" and "etc". so many times that I get distracted, waiting for the next time she's going to do it.
    It's understandable that she wants to collate her own data with that of her interviewees, but it would probably be better if she compared notes with them on her own time, and then added in any comments that she thought relevant after the interview, during editing.
    But she is so gutsy and works so hard to get the truth out there, that I don't really mind, and I just hope she will be able to get enough funds from somewhere to keep on doing what she's doing.
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (29th January 2017), Longjohn (28th January 2017)

36. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    But she is so gutsy and works so hard to get the truth out there, that I don't really mind, and I just hope she will be able to get enough funds from somewhere to keep on doing what she's doing.
    Agree completely.

I was worried about Tompkins comments and still am, about:
    - His recruitment drive for the Nordics which we need to take on face value. That is paraphrasing "we need to get up to speed quickly so when can get out their and help the Nordics";
    - Also the statement he made in Kerry's interview about the Nordics stating a loss of 20,000 humans in combat on their behalf as being an acceptable lose;
    - The fact that Tompkins has in the past been under the Nordics influence and is very likely still under their influence, as possibly evidenced by the "Your planet" comment, (Thank you Onawah).

This is only my conclusions. He has been offered the carrot, (that is life extension for him and his family which as his age would make alot of sense), if he plays this part in disclosing this information. The idea was for us is to accept the idea jump on board, and go forth and save the universe on behalf of the Nordics and humanity.

So what is the back story of the conflict between the Nordics and Reps, again please.

What leaves a bad taste in my mouth is the fact that I do not think we can trust the Nordics if they are willing to manipulate individuals such as Tompkins and others involved in the SSP.
    Furthermore it does not seem that Tompkins is a good guy trying to be of service to humanity, but for selfish reasons trying to get that carrot that has been offered by the Nordics.
    Also the fact that the Nordics think the massive loss in combat of human life is acceptable, does not show respect for human life.

In relation to Kerry not getting the second interview, I suggest it could be a factor that Kerry was able to get Tompkins to give away information by accident he was not meant to speak of.
    I do not know if Kerry will get a second interview, I think Tompkins will be interviewed by people that will "not" be able to get those little bits of information that suggest the Nordics true intentions in interacting with humanity.
    And that Tompkins future interviews will either be more guarded or the interviews more scripted.
    Last edited by BMJ; 29th January 2017 at 12:18.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

onawah (29th January 2017)

38. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Good points, BMJ. Maybe Robert Wood will be able to shed some light on those issues, if he goes through with an interview with Kerry.
    Hopefully he knows more than he has let on so far, and not just about Satanic Reptilian practices.
    Each breath a gift...

39. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (29th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast