Thread: Recent Cardiac Events Amongst Sports People

1. Link to Post #401
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

Default Re: Recent Cardiac Events Amongst Sports People

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Quote Jan 12, 2023 - News

Man dies at Detroit Athletic Club pool

A Grosse Pointe Woods man died unexpectedly at the Detroit Athletic Club pool last Sunday.

Victor Judnic, 57, was doing what he loved — swimming laps at the DAC, according to an obituary.

Judnic was married and had two children, according to the obituary. A message left to a relative was not returned.
    What happened: Trained staff administered CPR until emergency personnel arrived after a member was found unresponsive Sunday morning. According to the Detroit Fire Department, he was pronounced dead at a hospital about one hour later.

"Our club community is saddened by this traumatic loss. Many of the members and staff who witnessed this tragedy are feeling a mix of emotions today; let's keep them in our thoughts. Above all, our hearts are with the member's family," executive manager Charles Johnson said in an email to members obtained by Axios.
    The latest: The DAC is conducting an internal and external review of the incident, Johnson said in the email.

The club declined to comment, citing its privacy policy.
    https://www.axios.com/local/detroit/...etic-club-pool
    Here is another one, like the fire chief in my town that died with multiple people around proficient in cpr and defibrillator that couldn't get things going again.. I doubt he was having the classic pre heart attack warnings or he sure as crap wouldn't be going for a swim. He must have felt quite decent... these deaths and the causes, I'm not talking about the kill shot, but the mechanism of death is so interesting to me. I know there is not one single reason but there is some weird stuff physiologically....sometimes their is a strong neurological element and sometimes it seems like cardiac arrest( which is in a way a neurological death) but these mysteries intrigue me to no end.

I don't want to sound hard hearted. I have deep compassion for everyone that dies and even more for those that are in a state of permanent living hell from it. I hope he didn't have any of his kids with him. Once again lets not question in the least why a seemingly healthy , relatively young man just drops dead.

One thing he was doing was getting his blood moving. I just picture those creepy "things" that are growing in the body becoming dislodged from a position where there was still blood able to flow around the structure and moving or congregating with other ones into a total block . One that cpr is unable to manipulate enough to give at least some blood the ability to pass...... That could happen in a matter of seconds. So no symptoms ahead of time to a total blockage... and inevitable death.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

avid (27th January 2023), Bassplayer1 (28th January 2023), Bill Ryan (27th January 2023), Ewan (28th January 2023), Harmony (28th January 2023), Hermoor (28th January 2023), Hym (29th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (28th January 2023), Matthew (28th January 2023), mountain_jim (27th January 2023), pueblo (27th January 2023), Reinhard (28th January 2023), Spiral (29th January 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (29th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #402
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

avid (28th January 2023), Bassplayer1 (28th January 2023), Bill Ryan (28th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (29th January 2023), Harmony (28th January 2023), Hym (29th January 2023), Matthew (3rd February 2023), mountain_jim (29th January 2023), Pam (28th January 2023), pueblo (28th January 2023), Spiral (29th January 2023), T Smith (28th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #403
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,077 times in 2,401 posts

Something to ponder. I just read an article about transfer medicals in the world of football.

Unforunately the link is paywalled and 12'-proof, its also padded with a lot of fluff, so in short.

Quote ... clubs want as many as eight separate vials of blood to be taken per player, so medical staff can check their blood count (the types and number of cells in the body), liver function, kidney function and bone profile. They also determine whether there are any blood-borne diseases the players may have.
    Then there is the ECG and an MRI - the MRI itself can take up to two hours.

These examinations are very thorough. In January this year in the English Premier League there have been over 20 player incomings and no-one has failed their medicals (to date).

It rather suggests there have been a lot/mix of

a) Lies about being vaxxed.
    b) Placebo/neutral solutions in the shots.

If we look at the total number of athletes engaged in the highest level across the board and then look at the total incidents of (suspected) vax damage would it in fact reflect the wider population figures as a similar percentage?

One cannot draw conclusions with insufficient data, but it does seem clear a lot of people have had shots and remain unaffected. Is it slow burn, or were a lot of vax batches benign.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

avid (28th January 2023), Bassplayer1 (28th January 2023), Bill Ryan (28th January 2023), Harmony (28th January 2023), Hermoor (28th January 2023), Hym (29th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (29th January 2023), Matthew (28th January 2023), mountain_jim (29th January 2023), Pam (28th January 2023), Patient (28th January 2023), pueblo (28th January 2023), Reinhard (28th January 2023), Spiral (28th January 2023), wegge (28th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #404
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,675 times in 2,230 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Something to ponder. I just read an article about transfer medicals in the world of football.

Unforunately the link is paywalled and 12'-proof, its also padded with a lot of fluff, so in short.

Quote ... clubs want as many as eight separate vials of blood to be taken per player, so medical staff can check their blood count (the types and number of cells in the body), liver function, kidney function and bone profile. They also determine whether there are any blood-borne diseases the players may have.

These examinations are very thorough. In January this year in the English Premier League there have been over 20 player incomings and no-one has failed their medicals (to date).

If we look at the total number of athletes engaged in the highest level across the board and then look at the total incidents of (suspected) vax damage would it in fact reflect the wider population figures as a similar percentage?

One cannot draw conclusions with insufficient data, but it does seem clear a lot of people have had shots and remain unaffected. Is it slow burn, or were a lot of vax batches benign.
    You raise a good point, I wasn't aware of the testing for Premier League players.

Doesn't the fact they are even doing this testing though suggest that something is amiss?

I don't know how significant it is that none of the 20 players have failed this new testing procedure, as you mentioned it could be placebo/ batch related (there is good evidence for the 'harmful batches' theory or it could be that many didn't take the shot but were still able to procure false proof of vaccination? I also understand that the chance of damage increases hugely with each 'booster'.

Regarding your question about the incidence of damage in athletes compared to the general population I have no idea but it would seem that very fit people are more likely to have problems.

I am sure much more will come to light in the coming months.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (28th January 2023), Bill Ryan (28th January 2023), Ewan (28th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (29th January 2023), Harmony (28th January 2023), Hermoor (28th January 2023), Hym (29th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (29th January 2023), Matthew (28th January 2023), mountain_jim (29th January 2023), Pam (28th January 2023), Patient (28th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #405
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,283 times in 2,101 posts

I have given this some thought as well. (And I found that I am not saying anything that you have not said, but I am just expanding on it a bit.)

One explanation could be that due to the high level cost of owning and running a team and being wealthy to do so, a person who was worried about getting their entire team the jab so that they could travel and compete might have been able to manipulate things to have the team "faked" vaccinated.

This is assuming that the medical staff and the team owners were ahead of the info. Maybe they were lurking members of Avalon.

Or, TPTB intentionally gave top tier teams placebos due to their public exposure - they didn't want the public to learn of the dangers of the potion through watching their sport icons.

Professional sports players in top leagues (very much under the eye of the public) might have been given the weakest versions of the toxin which could take 4-5 years to cause damage. Meanwhile, perhaps nothing would show up in a medical. A blood clot causing a heart attack is not going to show up until it is too late.

Also, the medicals that the players go through might not detect anything from the jab at all as they might be looking for specific things other than the damage that the toxin does.

I have been hoping that they were all given placebos! Many of the owners of these clubs are very wealthy, but that does not mean that they are in TPTB club.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (28th January 2023), Bill Ryan (28th January 2023), Ewan (28th January 2023), Harmony (28th January 2023), Hermoor (28th January 2023), Hym (29th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (29th January 2023), Matthew (28th January 2023), mountain_jim (29th January 2023), Pam (28th January 2023), pueblo (28th January 2023), Reinhard (29th January 2023), Spiral (29th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #406
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,338 times in 4,087 posts

Something to ponder. ...
    I can't help but notice the ones who fall have often been the ones who urged others to get it on social media. I guess they believed it. They are the people I would have expected to get the real thing. There are too many events for sports people, not to mention the crowds. "a) Lies about being vaxxed.": I can believe it, they can't speak up and if they're worried about the vaccination and want to keep their jobs then I can easily believe there would be an illegal industry supplying fake credentials etc. Probably quite a high demand. The figures of unvaccinated have been wildly under-exaggerated by governments, and I bet there are more unvaccinated sports people too. We are already seeing reports of people being caught giving fake vaccines, this is going to be the tip of the iceberg. Despite under reporting of the numbers of unvaccinated there are still too many events.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (28th January 2023), Bassplayer1 (28th January 2023), Bill Ryan (28th January 2023), Ewan (28th January 2023), Harmony (28th January 2023), Hym (29th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (29th January 2023), mountain_jim (29th January 2023), Pam (28th January 2023), pueblo (28th January 2023), Reinhard (29th January 2023), wegge (28th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #407
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,077 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

Doesn't the fact they are even doing this testing though suggest that something is amiss?
    No, there has always been rigorous medicals as clubs are protecting (eg. 100m) investments. That total is player fee and length of contract salaries added together.

As the article explained, no-one passes or fails a medical. A complete and thorough assessment is made and the club look at that collated information and decide to proceed or not.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

avid (28th January 2023), Bill Ryan (28th January 2023), Harmony (28th January 2023), Hermoor (28th January 2023), Hym (29th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (29th January 2023), Matthew (29th January 2023), mountain_jim (29th January 2023), Pam (28th January 2023), pueblo (28th January 2023), Reinhard (29th January 2023), Spiral (29th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #408
    Thanks

Quote Published January 27, 2023 12:21pm EST

Greg Patrick, former USFL and Arizona Wildcats assistant coach, dead at 53

Patrick spent two seasons as Arizona's defensive line coach in 2019 and 2020

Former USFL assistant coach Greg Patrick, who also spent two seasons as Arizona’s defensive line coach, has died, the league confirmed Thursday in a statement. He was 53.

Patrick, who last coached for the New Orleans Breakers last season, reportedly passed away on Sunday, according to The Arizona Republic. His cause of death was not immediately known.

"It is with heavy hearts we share our deepest sympathies on the recent passing of two members of the USFL family, coach Greg Patrick and linebacker Jessie Lemonier," the league said in a statement.

FORMER LIONS LINEBACKER JESSIE LEMONIER DEAD AT 25: 'GONE FAR TOO SOON'

"Greg was a former assistant coach on defense for the New Orleans Breakers who helped guide the team to a playoff berth last season. Jessie recently signed to play for the Birmingham Stallions."
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/greg-...-coach-dead-53

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (29th January 2023), Bill Ryan (28th January 2023), Ewan (29th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (29th January 2023), Harmony (29th January 2023), Hermoor (28th January 2023), Hym (29th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (29th January 2023), Matthew (29th January 2023), mountain_jim (29th January 2023), Reinhard (29th January 2023), Spiral (29th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #409
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,406 times in 5,730 posts

It's now possible to observe tattoos as more definitive of the "real" person than a face and voice?

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (29th January 2023), Bill Ryan (29th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (30th January 2023), Matthew (29th January 2023), pueblo (29th January 2023), Reinhard (29th January 2023), Spiral (29th January 2023)

19. Link to Post #410
    Thanks

Quote Terry Diomis: a local champion gone at the age of 51

Eric Kontos on Wednesday, 18 January, 2023

There’s a saying that it’s the quality of someone’s life that’s important and not how long it was.

By that yardstick, Terry Diomis had a wonderful life.

He passed away in Campbelltown Hospital on Sunday after some health challenges that he had been dealing with since September last year.

The incredible response from the community since the sad news of his passing were made public is without doubt a reflection of what a legend of the Macarthur region he was.

On his official website Terry Diomis described what he did as “media, sales and marketing’’.

But when his name came up in any conversation, “media, sales and marketing’’ just didn’t go anywhere near describing who he really was.

Tremendously inspiring, community minded, a real character with a dash of flamboyance come close to describing him.

The Camden born and Bred Terry Diomis was also a fighter.

He posted the words below from his hospital bed on Christmas Eve:

“Let me just say, you never know what life may throw at you. The last few months have been a testing time for me in the busiest and happiest time of the year. I haven’t been able to do my thing and be part of it for the first time in a long time. But one thing I’ve learnt in this time is that your health and your family is most important of all.

“I still have a large last hurdle to jump, but it’s just another challenge, all is on the mend and I can’t wait to be back bigger, better and stronger sometime soon in 2023.

“Thank you to all who have always loved, cared and shared this journey with me, especially the last couple of months. You know who you all are.’’

A big Parramatta Eels fan, Terry Diomis also started supporting the Macarthur FC Bulls when they started playing in the A-League.

He was also big into cycling and fitness in general.

The sudden death of Terry Diomis at such a relatively young age has left his family in need of support at this terrible time.
    https://southwestvoice.com.au/terry-diomis/

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (29th January 2023), Bill Ryan (29th January 2023), Ewan (30th January 2023), Hym (29th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (30th January 2023), Matthew (29th January 2023), mountain_jim (30th January 2023), Reinhard (29th January 2023)

21. Link to Post #411
    Thanks

Quote On Monday, the farewell to Giuseppe Liotta, the Valsessera bomber who died at the age of only 38

The young man lived in Grignasco, baffling the world of local football.

Published 27th January 2023 by Piercarlo Pera

The funeral of Giuseppe Liotta, who died suddenly last night, will be celebrated on Monday afternoon at 15.15 in the church of the Grignasco cemetery. He was only 38 years old. A mourning that especially affects the world of football: Liotta was currently in force at FC Valsessera, as a striker. But in his long football career he had played for Valduggia, Grignasco, Serravalle and other formations.

Nothing that let predict the fatal illness: last weekend he was regularly on the field for the match against Lessona.

The news triggered a shower of posts of condolence and remembrance on social media. In particular, FC Valsessera «is close to the family of our athlete and friend. We remember when two years ago you came to the field in Crevacuore together with coach Paolo to give your willingness to restart with the first team. You were one of the first the coach called and since then you've always been committed and you've even brought your friends to play with us. We will remember you every game and we know you will always be with us."
    (Above translated through Google Translate)

https://notiziaoggi.it/cronaca/calci...iotta-38-anni/

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (29th January 2023), Bill Ryan (29th January 2023), Ewan (30th January 2023), Hym (29th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (30th January 2023), Matthew (29th January 2023), mountain_jim (30th January 2023), Reinhard (29th January 2023)

23. Link to Post #412
    Thanks

Quote Nashik: Man Collapses on Field While Playing Cricket, Dies of Heart Attack

A 32-year-old man died of heart attack in Nashik while playing in an inter-college cricket tournament.

Team Latestly Jan 25, 2023 04:06 PM IST

Death due to heart attacks is being reported frequently. In another tragic news, a 32-year-old man died of heart attack in Nashik while playing in an inter-college cricket tournament.

The incident took place in NBT College on Gangapur Road in Nashik city. Reports said, the man suffered uneasiness while bowling. However, he took a pill and continued playing.

But at around 4:30 in the evening, he collapsed on the field. He was rushed to a hospital where the doctors declared him dead. Heart Attack Cases Rising in Young and Seemingly Fit

People in India Post-COVID-19; Doctor Worried As Videos of People Suddenly Dying of Heart Attack Surface Almost Daily.
    https://www.latestly.com/socially/in...ource=inshorts

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

25. Link to Post #413
    Thanks

Quote Former Saskatchewan Roughrider, David Albright, dead at 63

David Prisciak Published Jan. 28, 2023 10:00 p.m. GMT

Former Saskatchewan Roughrider and 1989 Grey Cup Champion, David Albright, has died. He was 63.
    The Riders revealed Albright’s passing in a social media post on Saturday afternoon.
    “The Saskatchewan Roughriders are saddened to learn of alumnus, David Albright's sudden passing. We send our deepest condolences to his family, and loved ones,” the Riders said in the tweet.
    Albright, who was originally from California, was a member of the green and white from 1986 to 1991. He set a franchise single-season record for defensive tackles, coming away with 118 in the team's 1987 season.
    The record was broken 35 years later when Darnell Sankey made 120 tackles during the 2022 season.

Albright remains 13th all-time for defensive tackles in the Canadian Football League (CFL) and second all-time with the Roughriders, the team’s post said.

A shining moment of Albright’s time with the Riders was during the 1989 Western Final when the linebacker recovered a fumble and ran 62 yards for a game-changing touchdown.

The Riders eventually won the Western Final against Edmonton and would go on to capture its second-ever Grey Cup in 1989.
    https://regina.ctvnews.ca/former-sas...t-63-1.6250608

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (29th January 2023), Bill Ryan (29th January 2023), Ewan (30th January 2023), Hym (29th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (30th January 2023), Matthew (29th January 2023), mountain_jim (30th January 2023), Reinhard (31st January 2023)

27. Link to Post #414
    Thanks

Quote 18-Year-Old Freshman Dies Suddenly After Collapsing During Workout

By Jim Hoft Published January 25, 2023 at 8:00pm

On Monday, a freshman college student at Grand Canyon University (GCU) in Arizona died suddenly after collapsing while working out on campus.

Steven Spellman, 18, died suddenly after suffering from a “medical emergency” that took place on campus, according to a statement from his university.

“It is with heavy hearts and great sadness that we share that a student, Steven Spellman, passed away last night from a medical emergency that occurred on campus,” GCU wrote on its social media account. “Please keep Steven’s family, friends and the GCU community in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.”
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...psing-workout/

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (29th January 2023), Bill Ryan (29th January 2023), Ewan (30th January 2023), Hym (29th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (30th January 2023), Matthew (29th January 2023), mountain_jim (30th January 2023), Reinhard (31st January 2023)

29. Link to Post #415
    Thanks

Quote 37-year-old collapses on the pitch and dies

Richard. a day ago

He defined himself as a doodle lover, because simply with a ballpoint pen and watercolors he was able to create masterpieces on paper. Francesco Del Cuore, just 37 years old, died of a sudden illness in a soccer field, who was known by many as Ciccio artist because of this passion.

The tragedy took place in the Campi di Marte in via dell’Olimpo. During a match with friends, Del Cuore suddenly felt ill, collapsing to the ground. Teammates immediately called for help. The 118 doctors, once they reached the camp, started cardiac massage but there was nothing they could do for the man.

Draftsman, painter, sculptor. Del Cuore’s was an all-round art, capable of captivating lovers of beauty. His drawings between expressionism, surrealism and modern art were posted daily on his Instagram page which, in a short time, reached almost 13,000 followers. During the creative moments of him set goals. He always said that those were the first step in transforming the invisible into the visible.

Now there are so many mourning that eternal young man who had attended the Catalan art high school first, then the Academy of Fine Arts and who, thanks to his talent and creativity, had built a future. “What a bad awakening my friend, I still can’t believe it” writes Giuseppe. The words of another friend, Salvatore, echoed him: “We’re just passing through. We love you so much, sir. Have a good trip…”.
    https://news.italy24.press/news/342026.html

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

31. Link to Post #416
    Thanks

Quote Healthy dad, 47, suddenly drops dead on morning jog as doctors issue plea

The "extremely fit" man's autopsy showed he had "extensive" levels of a lesser known but common cholesterol called Lp(a) in his arteries.

By LUKE WHELAN
    15:16, Fri, Jan 27, 2023 | UPDATED: 18:43, Fri, Jan 27, 2023

Doctors have issued a plea for more testing for a hardly known heart condition after a father of five suddenly dropped dead on a run. Ben Beale, 47, was out on a run in preparation for a charity boxing fight when he was hit by what doctors initially thought was a "catastrophic one-off" heart attack.

Mr Beale, from Perth in Australia, was told only a week before his death in 2017 he had a low chance of having a heart attack, his wife Sarah Beale said. But an autopsy showed he had an "extensive" buildup of a type of cholesterol less known to the general public.

Professor Jason Kovacic, executive director of the Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute in Sydney, said the man had a high level of lipoprotein (a), also called Lp(a). The buildup of cholesterol directly contributed to his heart attack, Professor Kovacic confirmed.

He said the research connecting Lp(a) and high levels of stroke and heart attack is "unquestionable".

The Australian academic added that many doctors and ordinary people are unaware of Lp(a) despite the link between Lp(a) and high levels of stroke and heart attack.
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...alia-ben-beale

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

33. Link to Post #417
    Thanks

Quote Patrizio Billio, who died at the age of 48, was struck down by cardiac arrest: the note from AC Milan

Posted on: 24-01-2023 17:49

A sudden illness was fatal for Billio. In fact, it was a heart attack occurred while he was playing a game of padel at an amateur level.

Born in Musano di Trevignano, in the province of Treviso, in 1974, as a footballer he played as an attacking midfielder.

In Italy he wore the shirt of Ravenna, Verona and Livorno. He also made three Premier League appearances, playing for Crystal Palace.
    https://news.italy24.press/sports/340148.html

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

35. Link to Post #418
    Thanks

Quote Illness in the gym: 39 year old dying

The man was transported by helicopter to the San Gerardo hospital where his life is still in danger

Ambulance and air ambulance intervened in a gym in Lainate where a 39-year-old man suffered an illness: he was transported in red code to the hospital.

39-year-old dying after accusing an illness

A 39-year-old man fell ill inside the Fit Active gym in via Don luigi Sturzo in Lainate: those present immediately called 118 and a medical vehicle, two ambulances and an air ambulance arrived on the spot.

The situation immediately seemed serious and the man, after the first attempts at resuscitation, was transported by helicopter to the San Gerardo hospital in Monza in danger of life.
    https://primamilanoovest-it.translat...n&_x_tr_pto=sc

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (29th January 2023), Bill Ryan (29th January 2023), Ewan (30th January 2023), Hym (29th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (30th January 2023), Matthew (31st January 2023), mountain_jim (30th January 2023), Reinhard (31st January 2023)

37. Link to Post #419
    Thanks

Quote Algeria-A football player dies on the pitch

An Algerian football player tragically died during a match on Tuesday, January 24, 2023.

Ben Idir Mehenni , football player playing at US Oued Amizour, he died suddenly during a football match for his club, against MC Rouiba. The tragedy occurred on Tuesday at the Reghaia stadium.

Victim of an illness, the player collapsed on the lawn a few minutes before the end of the match. Evacuated to hospital, he did not survive, his club said, according to several media.

A bad news that strikes Algeria in the middle of the African Nations Championship (CHAN) of football.
    https://afrikpage.com/2023/01/26/alg...-on-the-pitch/

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (29th January 2023), Bill Ryan (29th January 2023), Ewan (30th January 2023), Hym (29th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (30th January 2023), Matthew (31st January 2023), mountain_jim (30th January 2023), Reinhard (31st January 2023)

39. Link to Post #420
    Thanks

Quote Rugby international Inge van der Velden (30) passed away.

Thursday, January 26, 2023

"Very sweet and always connected with the people around her"

An aggressive form of cancer was discovered in the international of the Castricum Rugby Club.

At the beginning of this season she returned from Canada, where she combined her studies and her passion for rugby, to continue the internships for her veterinary studies.

"Inge was a talented and super fit player," says national coach Sylke Haverkorn on the site of the rugby union. “She was very sweet and always connected with the people around her.
    https://www.noordhollandsdagblad.nl/...medium=organic

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (29th January 2023), Bill Ryan (29th January 2023), Ewan (30th January 2023), Hym (29th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (30th January 2023), Libico (30th January 2023), Matthew (31st January 2023), mountain_jim (30th January 2023), Reinhard (31st January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 64 FirstFirst 1 11 21 31 64 LastLast