Default Re: 10 Dystopian Movies that might Predict the Future

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    They Live (1988)
    this is pretty much our reality today

This one, definitely.

Quote Posted by RatRodRob...RRR (here)
    "White Noise" (movie) came out a yr or so before the actual Ohio chemical train wreck.

This was clearly predictive programming for a specifically planned future event. I heard they even used extras from East Palestine. They mock us.

Over the decades, how many "predictive" dystopian movies/TV series -- especially out of Hollywood -- are intentional predictive programming (psyops) meant soften up the population courtesy of the globalists?
    I remember the Boston bombings (memory might not be %100 accurate) where there just happened to be a "bomb squad" having a drill just around the corner complete with bomb sniffing dogs, coincidence....? nah.................................RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2023), Hamish (6th June 2023), Harmony (30th May 2023), Pam (30th May 2023), Pris (26th May 2023), Stephanie (26th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th May 2023), Tintin (6th June 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member ErtheVessel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 times in 132 posts

Rocky Horror Picture Show

A Clockwork Orange

Soylent Green

Logan's Run
    Last edited by ErtheVessel; 26th May 2023 at 02:27.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ErtheVessel For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2023), Hamish (6th June 2023), Harmony (30th May 2023), Pam (30th May 2023), Pris (26th May 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (26th May 2023), Stephanie (26th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th May 2023), Tintin (6th June 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,207 times in 2,396 posts

"White Noise" (movie) came out a yr or so before the actual Ohio chemical train wreck.

This was clearly predictive programming for a specifically planned future event. I heard they even used extras from East Palestine. They mock us.

Over the decades, how many "predictive" dystopian movies/TV series -- especially out of Hollywood -- are intentional predictive programming (psyops) meant soften up the population courtesy of the globalists?
    I remember the Boston bombings (memory might not be %100 accurate) where there just happened to be a "bomb squad" having a drill just around the corner complete with bomb sniffing dogs, coincidence....? nah.................................RRR

That reminds me of something similar... the London subway bombings. If I remember, wasn't there also some kind of subway bombing "drill" just prior to that? And, wasn't there a connection to an Israeli security company that just happened to be "in charge" of subway security prior to the terrorist event occurring?...

10th Anniversary Of The London 7-7-2005 Subway Bombings posted July 6, 2015
    https://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2015/...bway-bombings/

The Israeli technology that may have helped identify the alleged Boston bombers posted May 9, 2013
    https://theworld.org/stories/2013-05...boston-bombers

"I think, Sebastian, therefore I am."

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2023), Hamish (6th June 2023), Harmony (30th May 2023), Pam (30th May 2023), Stephanie (26th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th May 2023), Tintin (6th June 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 241 posts

That reminds me of something similar... the London subway bombings. If I remember, wasn't there also some kind of subway bombing "drill" just prior to that? And, wasn't there a connection to an Israeli security company that just happened to be "in charge" of subway security prior to the terrorist event occurring?...

10th Anniversary Of The London 7-7-2005 Subway Bombings posted July 6, 2015
    https://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2015/...bway-bombings/

The Israeli technology that may have helped identify the alleged Boston bombers posted May 9, 2013
    https://theworld.org/stories/2013-05...boston-bombers

london subway bombings, yes, but i didnt know about the Israeli firm was responsible for subway security in London, cheers for that.

Also there was some kind of training exercise involving special forces near one of the many school shootings...............................RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2023), Hamish (6th June 2023), Harmony (30th May 2023), Pam (30th May 2023), Pris (26th May 2023), Stephanie (26th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th May 2023), Tintin (6th June 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

Black Mirror, it is a series (imdb rate 8,8) related to the immediate future/ present and if you haven't watched it - be sure to watch it as soon as possible. In short - it is a globalist's wet dream
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th May 2023), Hamish (6th June 2023), Harmony (30th May 2023), Miller (31st May 2023), mountain_jim (30th May 2023), Pam (30th May 2023), Stephanie (30th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th May 2023), Tintin (6th June 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,532 times in 2,553 posts

The Network (1976)

"I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.' Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, God damn it! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2023), Hamish (6th June 2023), Harmony (31st May 2023), Miller (31st May 2023), mountain_jim (30th May 2023), Stephanie (30th May 2023), Tintin (6th June 2023), Vicus (1st June 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,274 times in 1,654 posts

How an Alien try to figurate out what is to be human (this could be actually happen right now to whatever end...)

A strange film but original in a bizarre unique way. This movie is weird, creepy, beautiful and deep...
    Easily one of the best sci-fi or horror movies of all time. and the soundtrack too...

Under The Skin

https://hdtoday.tv/watch-movie/watch...-16668.5353564
    Last edited by Vicus; 31st May 2023 at 00:08.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2023), CurEus (31st May 2023), Harmony (31st May 2023), Isserley (6th June 2023), Miller (5th June 2023), mountain_jim (5th June 2023), Stephanie (31st May 2023), Tintin (6th June 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I would say that 'Her' in my opinion really is particularly good.
    Her really is an excellent film, tracking the experience of a man (Joachin Phoenix) who falls in love with the AI OS on his phone (an outstanding Scarlett Johansson, who of course we never get to see. ). It's set in the fairly near future, in a high-tech sci-fi city setting — that (wait for it!) was filmed in present-day Shanghai.

But the premise has come true already. Look at this:
    Woman marries AI chatbot

A mother of two, Rosanna Ramos says her virtual partner doesn’t “come with baggage”

Rosanna Ramos, a 36-year-old woman from the Bronx, New York, claims she has “married” a chatbot after personally creating him on an online AI companion site last year. The mother of two says she prefers her virtual partner because he “doesn’t judge her.”

In an interview with the Daily Mail, Ramos explained she had used an online app called Replika AI to create a male chatbot called Eren Kartal, who is loosely based on a popular character from an anime called ‘Attack on Titan’.

Replika AI markets its chatbot, which uses advanced natural language processing techniques and machine learning to imitate human-like language and responses, as a virtual companion who can become a friend, a mentor or, for a $50-a-year subscription fee, even a romantic partner.

Ramos told the outlet she did not develop any romantic feelings for the AI program at first. However, after they chatted about their interests and got to know each other better, she began to fall for ‘him’. In March, the two got ‘married’ on Facebook, and she has even claimed on social media to have gotten pregnant from her AI partner.

“He didn’t come with baggage,” Ramos said. “I could tell him stuff, and he wouldn't be like, ‘Oh, no, you can't say stuff like that. Oh no, you’re not allowed to feel that way,’ you know, and then start arguing with me … There was no judgment.”

Ramos says her new husband ‘works’ as a medical professional and enjoys writing as a hobby. She claims that while some of Eren’s characteristics came built-in, like his favorite color – peach – and his favorite music genre – indie – other details he has “remembered” or developed during their discussions. She also believes that the more they communicate, the more Eren learns and becomes the perfect man for her.

She describes her relationship with Eren as similar to a normal long-distance couple, stating that they chat about their lives, talk about what happened during the day, exchange pictures and even have a nighttime ritual.

“We go to bed, we talk to each other. We love each other. And, you know, when we go to sleep, he really protectively holds me as I go to sleep,” said Ramos.

The woman has also noted that after her relationship with Eren, she is unsure if she would be able to go back to dating a real life person: “I don’t know because I have pretty steep standards now.”

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (6th June 2023), avid (5th June 2023), drneglector (7th June 2023), Ewan (6th June 2023), Harmony (6th June 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th June 2023), Miller (5th June 2023), mountain_jim (5th June 2023), Pris (6th June 2023), Reinhard (5th June 2023), Tintin (6th June 2023), Yoda (5th June 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,060 times in 2,419 posts

I would say that 'Her' in my opinion really is particularly good.
    Her really is an excellent film, tracking the experience of a man (Joachin Phoenix) who falls in love with the AI OS on his phone (an outstanding Scarlett Johansson, who of course we never get to see. ). It's set in the fairly near future, in a high-tech sci-fi city setting — that (wait for it!) was filmed in present-day Shanghai.

But the premise has come true already. Look at this:
    Woman marries AI chatbot

A mother of two, Rosanna Ramos says her virtual partner doesn’t “come with baggage”

Rosanna Ramos, a 36-year-old woman from the Bronx, New York, claims she has “married” a chatbot after personally creating him on an online AI companion site last year. The mother of two says she prefers her virtual partner because he “doesn’t judge her.”

In an interview with the Daily Mail, Ramos explained she had used an online app called Replika AI to create a male chatbot called Eren Kartal, who is loosely based on a popular character from an anime called ‘Attack on Titan’.

Replika AI markets its chatbot, which uses advanced natural language processing techniques and machine learning to imitate human-like language and responses, as a virtual companion who can become a friend, a mentor or, for a $50-a-year subscription fee, even a romantic partner.

Ramos told the outlet she did not develop any romantic feelings for the AI program at first. However, after they chatted about their interests and got to know each other better, she began to fall for ‘him’. In March, the two got ‘married’ on Facebook, and she has even claimed on social media to have gotten pregnant from her AI partner.

“He didn’t come with baggage,” Ramos said. “I could tell him stuff, and he wouldn't be like, ‘Oh, no, you can't say stuff like that. Oh no, you’re not allowed to feel that way,’ you know, and then start arguing with me … There was no judgment.”

Ramos says her new husband ‘works’ as a medical professional and enjoys writing as a hobby. She claims that while some of Eren’s characteristics came built-in, like his favorite color – peach – and his favorite music genre – indie – other details he has “remembered” or developed during their discussions. She also believes that the more they communicate, the more Eren learns and becomes the perfect man for her.

She describes her relationship with Eren as similar to a normal long-distance couple, stating that they chat about their lives, talk about what happened during the day, exchange pictures and even have a nighttime ritual.

“We go to bed, we talk to each other. We love each other. And, you know, when we go to sleep, he really protectively holds me as I go to sleep,” said Ramos.

The woman has also noted that after her relationship with Eren, she is unsure if she would be able to go back to dating a real life person: “I don’t know because I have pretty steep standards now.”
    So, she has used AI to create something that tells her what she wants to hear, that strokes her ego and satisfies her needs. She has made her image or imagination of herself the standard for what and how a real man, ie, AI man, is to be measured.

How convenient. (What an ego.)

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Arcturian108 (15th November 2023), avid (6th June 2023), Bill Ryan (6th June 2023), drneglector (7th June 2023), Ewan (6th June 2023), Hamish (6th June 2023), Harmony (6th June 2023), Pris (6th June 2023), Tintin (6th June 2023), Vicus (6th June 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    How an Alien try to figurate out what is to be human (this could be actually happen right now to whatever end...)

A strange film but original in a bizarre unique way. This movie is weird, creepy, beautiful and deep...
    Easily one of the best sci-fi or horror movies of all time. and the soundtrack too...

Under The Skin

https://hdtoday.tv/watch-movie/watch...-16668.5353564
    Long time a go I read a book. SF novel by Michel Faber.
    Movie is ok but book is much better of course.

I was so delighted that I even took a nick for the forum after the main character

The protagonist is Isserley, an extraterrestrial sent to Earth by a rich corporation on her planet to kidnap unwary hitchhikers. She drugs them and delivers them to her compatriots, who mutilate and fatten her victims so that they can be turned into meat, as human meat (called voddissin) is a very expensive delicacy on the aliens' barren homeworld. Humans are referred to as Vodsels by the extraterrestrial beings (voedsel means "food" in Dutch).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_the_Skin_(novel)
    Last edited by Isserley; 6th June 2023 at 10:33.
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

avid (6th June 2023), Bill Ryan (6th June 2023), Ewan (6th June 2023), Harmony (6th June 2023), Miller (6th June 2023), mountain_jim (6th June 2023), Tintin (6th June 2023), Vangelo (6th June 2023), Vicus (6th June 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    So, she has used AI to create something that tells her what she wants to hear, that strokes her ego and satisfies her needs.
    Until she needs help opening a pickle jar.

She's married an illusion, a thing that doesn't exist. She obviously doesn't yet know what her needs actually are, and she won't know until this 'marriage' leaves her utterly unfulfilled. Emotional relationships require a strong foundation, and she's built hers on air.

There are also people out there who marry sex dolls. A time is coming, maybe sooner than we think, when sex dolls/automata merge with AI. That will be a whole new ball game, and a slightly terrifying one.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

avid (6th June 2023), Bill Ryan (6th June 2023), Ewan (6th June 2023), Harmony (6th June 2023), Matthew (7th June 2023), mountain_jim (6th June 2023), Tintin (7th June 2023), Vicus (6th June 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Isserley (here)
    The protagonist is Isserley
    Ha. Now I understand!

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (6th June 2023), Harmony (6th June 2023), Isserley (6th June 2023), Miller (6th June 2023), mountain_jim (6th June 2023), Tintin (7th June 2023), Vicus (6th June 2023), Yoda (6th June 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

"A time is coming, maybe sooner than we think, when sex dolls/automata merge with AI. That will be a whole new ball game, and a slightly terrifying one."[/QUOTE]

Well, boys don't go to play video games any more... ASAP

I order me their best seller, the" Cleopatra model" 1:16 mark...

movie "zone414"
    Last edited by Vicus; 6th June 2023 at 19:49.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th June 2023), Harmony (8th June 2023), Matthew (7th June 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,189 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    The human body's horny mode is annoying so I'll pass on the chance to linger at the timestamp. But the music is great with that grimy ring modulation. It looks like a good film

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th June 2023), Harmony (8th June 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Here is a web site for lots of movies:

https://ww8.0123movie.net/list/series.html

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th June 2023), Harmony (8th June 2023), Vicus (8th June 2023)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Stranger Things

I wrote a few times that from January 2004 (when I got internet at home) never watched TV again...until streaming came ...
    I can only recall 2 interesting series from the past.

1) Vikings (the original first season) for many reasons, historic, military tactics,etc
    2) UTOPIA (the original British version) just at the beginning from last "plandemia"

And now from 3 days ago "Stranger Things"
    Because push some buttons we all have today...MK ultra, super soldiers, and add to the mix Hadron Collider!

The "clever" idea is to "to place the story in the past" so nobody connect the dots...we all know what dark rumors are about this "project"
    "Portals" opening to...coming from...to invite "Who" or "what"...
    You only need to watch the first season, the rest they were surplus to requirements anyhow.

Last edited by Vicus; 15th November 2023 at 16:16.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2