+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 110 FirstFirst 1 22 62 72 82 110 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 2200

Thread: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

1. Link to Post #1421
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,458 times in 4,332 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

... here's the time window for when to catch the free viewings:
    HERE IS THE FREE REPLAY for ALL NON-SUBSCRIBERS!!

This link is accessible from:

6:00 pm EST to 7:30 pm EST today, 1/27/23

and

6:00 am EST to 7:30 am EST on Saturday, 1/28/23

https://www.unitednetwork.tv/hot-off...-jan-23-news-1
    So, there's about 1/2 hour left for tonight...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (9th February 2023), Harmony (28th January 2023), Loorus (14th September 2023), RunningDeer (28th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #1422
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

Maybe it’s me, but I wasn’t feeling Kim’s report this evening. There always seems to be something that needs eradication and it’ll take a little more time.

I appreciate Sunny stepping up asking for clarification in the recent weeks.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ashiris (28th January 2023), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2023), Gwin Ru (28th January 2023), Harmony (28th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #1423
    Netherlands Avalon Member Ashiris's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 times in 249 posts

Kim thinks governments worldwide will cooperate with her because they will run out of money.
    In the past, they would just print more money. They have always done that.
    Kim's team cannot destroy all the money printing machines. They can easily hide those.
    She apparently can't destroy all the chemtrail factories either.
    So it remains a vicious circle I'm afraid.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (9th February 2023), Harmony (28th January 2023), RunningDeer (28th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #1424
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ashiris (here)
    Kim thinks governments worldwide will cooperate with her because they will run out of money.
    In the past, they would just print more money. They have always done that.
    [...]
    There are pallets and pallets of brand new "Notes" that are only worth the paper they are printed on... why? They cannot be entered in the system with allocation numbers. One might fool a grocery store with one of those, but not a bank when billions and trillions are at stake.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (28th January 2023), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2023), Harmony (28th January 2023), Loorus (14th September 2023), RunningDeer (28th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #1425
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

[...][/QUOTE]There are pallets and pallets of brand new "Notes" that are only worth the paper they are printed on... why? They cannot be entered in the system with allocation numbers. One might fool a grocery store with one of those, but not a bank when billions and trillions are at stake.[/QUOTE]

Oh thank you. That is kind of a relief. I watched the last update this morning. pretty positive update.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (9th February 2023), Gwin Ru (28th January 2023), Harmony (29th January 2023), Loorus (14th September 2023), RunningDeer (28th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #1426
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Kim often talks about The Enforcer

Who is The Enforcer? Where is He From?

The Enforcer is not from here, he is not a human, neither is his crew.
    He’s been at this job for millions of years in our time.
    There is no time in some spaces, that’s a planet bound thing.
    His original mission as set forth by the Universal Council was to make sure that the Destroyer
    (also known as the ultimate Black Magician or Satan) never expanded his reach into the rest of multi-verse
    and try to keep balance between the dark and the light. He’s extremely efficient and has been integral in the work Kim has been doing.

The Enforcer is responsible for ensuring that all the races in the multiverse are abiding by the energetic laws of Source.
    Energy only goes one way, regardless of how the races may try to manipulate it.
    In the past, The Enforcer and his group would get involved only when issues arose with the utilization of these energetic laws
    between the different races.
    However, the Remnants (Non-Repairable Humans), on surface Earth are still in the process of being dealt with.
    The Remnants are like the residue of what still remains after the big garbage was removed.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (9th February 2023), Gwin Ru (29th January 2023), Harmony (31st January 2023), Loorus (14th September 2023), RunningDeer (29th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #1427
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... 30-JAN-23 NEWS 1h 20m

Wednesday's News with Kim & Sunny uploaded for subscribers ==> should be available on time for the 6 pm EST and next day 6 am EST free viewings at the usual places.
    Join Sunny and the Field Messengers for the REAL News and the World Situation Report with Kim!
    - Let’s explore government overreach and
    - fantastic caverns!
    - BBC shuts down Arabic division,
    - state of emergency declared in New Zealand’s largest city
    - Memphis police permanently deactivate crime unit and
    - may Americans will get less food stamps.
    - This and More!
    Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at:
    The 6:00 pm EST (= Midnight same day for Western Europe) and the following morning at 6 am EST (= Noon for Western Europe) free broadcasts should be listed here:
    https://www.unitednetwork.tv/hot-off...resses-for-you
    (The live show will be displayed there, click on it to watch it.)
    (need to refresh the page around the broadcast time)
    and here:
    https://www.unitednetwork.tv/live-news
    also here:
    https://www.unitednetwork.tv/browse
    (displayed in the page Banner slide-show, need to refresh the page around the broadcast time)

NB: The window to connect to the link lasts for the length of the report plus up to ½ hour leeway beyond the length of the report.
    ALL NON-SUBSCRIBERS!!

This link is accessible from:

6:00 pm EST to 7:30 pm EST today, 1/30/23

and

6:00 am EST to 7:30 am EST on Tuesday, 1/31/23

https://www.unitednetwork.tv/hot-off...30-jan-23-news

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 31st January 2023 at 00:32.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (31st January 2023), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2023), Harmony (31st January 2023), RunningDeer (30th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #1428
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Audio download of Kim’s report:
    • January 30, 2023
    • 53 minutes
    • 25 MB
    • Link expires February 3, 2023.
    • @ 6 minutes - explanation about chemtrails
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th February 2023 at 01:05.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ashiris (31st January 2023), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2023), Gwin Ru (31st January 2023), Harmony (31st January 2023), meeradas (31st January 2023)

17. Link to Post #1429
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

I also happened to download the audio this morning.
    What a positive update this is.
    Super dat you did that Running Deer and share it here.
    I suddenly thought about it when she started talking about the matrix, about the law of one and about chemtrails. I thought, I want to hear this again.
    I recorded it on an old ipod in 2 parts.
    Later I discovered that I can also do it if I connect my microphone to my computer.
    When I finished listening I went to look at project Avalon and see that you had the same thought.
    I now understand better why they chemtrail every day, day in and day out. Holland is a rich country so there is probably still enough money for that chemical manipulation.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (9th February 2023), Gwin Ru (31st January 2023), Harmony (31st January 2023), RunningDeer (31st January 2023)

19. Link to Post #1430
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I also happened to download the audio this morning.
    What a positive update this is.
    Super dat you did that Running Deer and share it here.
    I suddenly thought about it when she started talking about the matrix, about the law of one and about chemtrails. I thought, I want to hear this again.
    I recorded it on an old ipod in 2 parts.
    Later I discovered that I can also do it if I connect my microphone to my computer.
    When I finished listening I went to look at project Avalon and see that you had the same thought.
    I now understand better why they chemtrail every day, day in and day out. Holland is a rich country so there is probably still enough money for that chemical manipulation.
    I listen last evening and rewound it to hear again. This needs to go out beyond the paid subscribers. I got up this morning with the intent reinforce the info and out of the blue thought to use the recording software on my computer for the first time.

Ashiris, it’s an example of how things have cleaned up enough that it’ll get easier and easier to use our inner tech to connect with one another on ideas and such.
    E.T. Phone Home
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st January 2023 at 14:41.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ashiris (31st January 2023), avid (31st January 2023), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2023), Gwin Ru (31st January 2023), Harmony (1st February 2023)

21. Link to Post #1431
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Ashiris, it’s an example of how things have cleaned up enough that it’ll get easier and easier to use our inner tech to connect with one another on ideas and such.[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
    Yes it sure is.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (9th February 2023), Gwin Ru (31st January 2023), Harmony (1st February 2023), RunningDeer (31st January 2023)

23. Link to Post #1432
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

[...]
    ... so there is probably still enough money for that chemical manipulation.
    ... if not already, they'll soon be running on "empty"!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (31st January 2023), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2023), Harmony (1st February 2023), RunningDeer (31st January 2023)

25. Link to Post #1433
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    [...]
    ... so there is probably still enough money for that chemical manipulation.
    ... if not already, they'll soon be running on "empty"!
    Attached Images  

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (9th February 2023), Gwin Ru (31st January 2023), Harmony (1st February 2023), RunningDeer (31st January 2023)

27. Link to Post #1434
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

i think that deepstate was sending out nasty frequencies again through our computers early in the evening here. (febr 1, 2023 +- 19.00 h)

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (9th February 2023), Gwin Ru (1st February 2023), Harmony (2nd February 2023), RunningDeer (1st February 2023)

29. Link to Post #1435
    Language
    English
    Thanks

i think that deepstate was sending out nasty frequencies again through our computers early in the evening here. (febr 1, 2023 +- 19.00 h)
    I ran into a bit of craziness yesterday. At the entryway of the shopping center, I kept my fingers cross that the man going the wrong way would see my flashing head lights. It was impossible to maneuver because of the cars behind and on the side of me.

Then almost home, I use the signal to turn left into the driveway. The same vehicle that was on my butt on the main road was still close behind. So I stuck out my arm to used a hand signal as well. I’m guessing, the person mistook the signal to mean go around. Fortunately, I hit the brakes and he swerve to prevent the mishap. Vax-accident(s) averted.

Things turned around. It’s rare that I don’t get up in the middle of the night. I slept for nine hours straight. It was the second night in a row where I had dreams that were different from the usual themes.

Today is the second day of sun and no chemtrails. For weeks, it’s been a thick, dark cloud cover and sometimes thunder and rain. January is the time of year where there’s at least a foot (.30 m) of snow on the ground until spring. This season I’ve only had to shovel snow once and it was only 3-4 inches (7-10 cm).

Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd February 2023 at 01:20.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ashiris (2nd February 2023), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2023), Gwin Ru (1st February 2023), Harmony (2nd February 2023)

31. Link to Post #1436
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... 01-FEB-23 NEWS 32m
    Join Sunny and the Field Messengers for the REAL News and the World Situation Report with Kim!
    - Pomegranate prep to hummus making and
    - it is Wellness Wednesday!
    - Lebanon devalues currency,
    - a UK firefighters strike!
    - Is the CDC COVID narrative falling apart?
    - Baby powder lawsuit?
    - Car loan payment going up?
    This and More!
    Wednesday's News with Kim & Sunny uploaded for subscribers ==> should be available on time for the 6 pm EST and next day 6 am EST free viewings at the usual places.

Considering the length of the report, Kim may not be available to contribute to the news?

Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at:
    The 6:00 pm EST (= Midnight same day for Western Europe) and the following morning at 6 am EST (= Noon for Western Europe) free broadcasts should be listed here:
    https://www.unitednetwork.tv/hot-off...resses-for-you
    (The live show will be displayed there, click on it to watch it.)
    and here:
    https://www.unitednetwork.tv/live-news
    also here:
    https://www.unitednetwork.tv/browse
    (displayed in the page Banner slide-show, need to refresh the page around the broadcast time)

NB: The window to connect to the link lasts for the length of the report plus up to ½ hour leeway beyond the length of the report.
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 1st February 2023 at 21:55.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (9th February 2023), Harmony (2nd February 2023), RunningDeer (1st February 2023)

33. Link to Post #1437
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... latest:
    KathiePA, [01-Feb-23 23:07]
    It's missing the World Situation report with Kim. Is this an oversight or was Kim not able to make it today?

Allan, [01-Feb-23 23:13]
    She's unable to make it. Sunny passed on a message from kim in the last 30 seconds of the report and said to stay tuned for a special report between now and Friday and we're in for a smoother transition than anticipated. Its going to be a goodie

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (2nd February 2023), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2023), Harmony (2nd February 2023), RunningDeer (1st February 2023)

35. Link to Post #1438
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... word:

CARE General Updates Channel, [02-Feb-23 00:59] [Kimberly]

And that ^^^ DID happen!

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (2nd February 2023), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2023), Harmony (2nd February 2023), RunningDeer (2nd February 2023)

37. Link to Post #1439
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Don’t Make Me Have To Come Down There
    Song by: Dolly Parton
    Last night I had a dream about God
    He was standing on a mountain top
    Looking down, around in such dismay
    And in my dream I heard him say

Don't make me have to come down there
    My children, you had best beware
    If you don't pay attention, consequences will be dire

I've told you time and time again
    You can't disobey and hope to win
    I am still the boss here in case there's any doubt
    You know I put you in this world and I can take you out

Don’t make me have to come down there
    You've always been my cross to bear
    I've let you try my patience as all good Fathers do
    You're on my last nerve, I have had it up to here with you

I gave you a book, you didn't read it
    I gave you my word, you didn't heed it
    Gave you a map, you said you didn't need it
    And now you've lost direction and you're wandering aimlessly

This is not a game of truth or dare
    Now I don't want to punish you, but if it has to be
    This is gonna hurt you more than it hurts me

Bridge this great divide and make repairs
    Go to your room and pray 'til you can learn to play fair

Politics, earthquakes, erratic weather
    Pandemics, war, and hate
    Turn a deaf ear, a blind eye; I am wondering whether
    I should take my Bible belt and whip you into shape

My children you had best beware
    Clean up this mess and put on something decent to wear

My children you had best beware
    Why can't you learn to listen, and learn to love and share

Don't make me come down there
    Don't make me, don't make me
    Don't make me come down there
    Don't make me, don't make me
    Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... word:

And that ^^^ DID happen!

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ashiris (2nd February 2023), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2023), Gwin Ru (2nd February 2023), Harmony (2nd February 2023)

39. Link to Post #1440
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

RunningDeer. Glad you hit the brakes.
    Lovely that you can sleep so long. I sleep very little.

Highest number of traffic fatalities in years, but how many of those are vaccine victims?(In the Netherlands)

Tuesday, 03 January 2023 11:11 Hits: 5744

Already after the first quarter of last year, it became clear that traffic accidents were, after all, very high.

Of course, the real cause of those increasing accidents was never looked into. And even now, the cause of all those extra accidents will not be looked into, just as the permanent excess mortality in our country will not really be looked into.

Then when someone does investigate, more and more shocking things come out. As with German pathologist Arne Burkhardt who has conducted research on "vaccinated" people. This involved both living (biopsy) and deceased persons (autopsy).

"I can tell you, I am shocked to find vascular changes in practically every brain we have examined and this is something that cannot be swept under the rug," Burkhardt summarizes.

The fact that "blood clots" more than half a meter in length are being pulled out of living people has also now become commonplace.

vaccination traffic deaths 2022

None of this, however, will result in vaccinated people being banned from driving immediately until they are fully examined and found fit to go on the road without endangering others.

In the meantime, the "vaccine" salesmen will just go ahead and pretend their noses are bleeding.

and they keep chemtrailing here and as a result it's been raining and gloomy weather for weeks.
    Sometimes when I say something about it to my son , when the sky is full of stripes, his response is. Mom, I don't believe in chemtrails.
    And almost everyone I've ever pointed out gives the same answer.
    It is despondent.
    I am beginning to believe more and more that indeed 50% of the human population is soulless. An empty cover.

When yesterday those grim frequencies came out of the computer again, causing huge dizziness, I was just able to turn off the computer and get the power off. I don't work with wifi but with cabling. My smartphone is in a faraday cage day and night. Very occasionally I take off the airplane mode to take a picture or whatsapp something to people who only whatsapp.

I like the Dolly Parton song.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	58382191_2267581873454461_8916100627570884608_n.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	50373  
    Last edited by Ashiris; 2nd February 2023 at 16:48.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (9th February 2023), Gwin Ru (2nd February 2023), RunningDeer (2nd February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 110 FirstFirst 1 22 62 72 82 110 LastLast