+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jewelry, Crystals & Good Luck Charms

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,752 times in 1,678 posts

Default Jewelry, Crystals & Good Luck Charms

Do you use any crystals, good luck charms or jewelry with special significance? Can anyone offer advice for objects that can help the wearer in any way?

Other threads about crystals
    Last edited by Inversion; 24th May 2022 at 15:11.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th May 2022), Casey Claar (24th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (25th May 2022), Harmony (25th May 2022), Ioneo (25th May 2022), O Donna (24th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 572 posts

Default Re: Jewelry, Crystals & Good Luck Charms

I have in my possession a small piece of Malachite which is a copper ore. It is written that it provides the benefits of a sharp mind and good health.

There are tons of information about different crystals and ores, it would be difficult to provide the specific guidance. Find something that you like and then you can do some checking on it. When I was in america there was a couple small shops I visited to browse. One was a crystal shop and one was an alternative spirituality shop.

When I took this photo, it was blue, so I adjusted the saturation so the colour would match actual.

Name:  IMG_0072a.JPG
Views: 15
Size:  63.9 KB
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th May 2022), Casey Claar (24th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (25th May 2022), Harmony (25th May 2022), Inversion (24th May 2022), O Donna (25th May 2022), wondering (24th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,210 times in 911 posts

Hi Inversion, Judy Hall has out many books about crystals, from simple to a little more complex. If you just do a search for books, you will find many. It's a vast field, but if you just go with a couple that you like or feel drawn to, read about them and what particular characteristics they have. Rose Quartz is one of my favorites, as is Labradorite, Smokey Quartz, and Amethyst, just to name a few. I have many, including clear quartz and some small geodes. I have purchased from Exquisite Crystals in the US several times. I love to have them around because I think they have consciousness and like to be acknowledged. It's not necessary to spend a lot of money, either, because bigger crystals don't necessarily mean better. Just enjoy, start small and go from there. It is said you don't pick crystals, they pick you, so be open to that! Diane

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th May 2022), Casey Claar (25th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (25th May 2022), Harmony (25th May 2022), Inversion (24th May 2022), O Donna (25th May 2022), Sunny (25th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,752 times in 1,678 posts

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    Hi Inversion, Judy Hall has out many books about crystals, from simple to a little more complex. If you just do a search for books, you will find many. It's a vast field, but if you just go with a couple that you like or feel drawn to, read about them and what particular characteristics they have. Rose Quartz is one of my favorites, as is Labradorite, Smokey Quartz, and Amethyst, just to name a few. I have many, including clear quartz and some small geodes. I have purchased from Exquisite Crystals in the US several times. I love to have them around because I think they have consciousness and like to be acknowledged. It's not necessary to spend a lot of money, either, because bigger crystals don't necessarily mean better. Just enjoy, start small and go from there. It is said you don't pick crystals, they pick you, so be open to that! Diane
    I found this interesting.
    Post #1 third paragraph
    Quote He compared living things, structures of crystals and metals to the flower of life and the platonic solids. Drunvalo taught classes on crystals and told his students that they are alive. He was asked to prove it and he came up with a test. He had all his students place a crystal on their foreheads then ask where it's from and write down the answer. Every student in the class wrote down Brazil because that's what the crystal said to them.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th May 2022), Harmony (25th May 2022), O Donna (25th May 2022), Sunny (25th May 2022), wondering (24th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,579 times in 1,719 posts

I'm not superstitious but know that whatever someone believes
    is true, does have an effect, good or bad.

A few years ago I read about Mr. Reich who discovered or invented
    oraganite(sp) that he claimed had special effects to ward off Electronic
    pollution. Cliff High said it was actually, biophotonics, a form of light.

He, Mr Reich (I don't recall his first name) treated people until he was
    imprisoned in the US for some reason to do with the treatment.

I have worn the "organite" just because he sounded convincing and I
    liked the resin he used. A company makes pyramid shapes and
    bracelets etc. Still don't know if it has any effect at all.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (25th May 2022), Harmony (25th May 2022), Inversion (24th May 2022), Ioneo (25th May 2022), O Donna (25th May 2022), wondering (24th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,259 times in 756 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    Do you use any crystals, good luck charms or jewelry with special significance? Can anyone offer advice for objects that can help the wearer in any way?

Other threads about crystals
    Well, it is like Atlantis, you mention crystals and I am likewise likely to come running, lol.

The suggestion I would make is to connect with your crystals, consciousness to consciousness, living being to living being.

Life has an interesting way of bringing us to our crystals, and into co-creation with these crystals. On my body I most often like to wear Moonstone, Rhodochrosite, or Azurite.

I sleep with my holy trinity: ( hundreds of others are close-by )

My deep connection with the crystal kingdom is only just being discovered in recent years, perhaps the past decade. But what I am discovering is mind blowing. I have a crystal that acts as an extension of my consciousness, her name is Isza:

We do mind bending work together.

Is there a reason in particular you are making your query?

Are you beginning to make discovery yourself?

Casey
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (25th May 2022), Harmony (25th May 2022), Inversion (25th May 2022), Ioneo (25th May 2022), O Donna (25th May 2022), Orph (25th May 2022), Sunny (25th May 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (25th May 2022), Wind (25th May 2022), wondering (25th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member Ankle Biter's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,662 times in 368 posts

Have an assortment of rocks, crystals and gems, shells, plant stems, bird feather and so on at my desk spread around the base of PC monitor.. and then some around other parts of the house and the yard.

Here's a Opal that filled cavity left by a Bivalve Shell preserving the imprint of the ancient marine life.. I am drawn to all things from earth to mineral to plant and everything out in space because All has a frequency and consciousness we can connect with.

To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. -Lao Tzu

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ankle Biter For This Post:

Casey Claar (25th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (25th May 2022), Harmony (25th May 2022), Inversion (25th May 2022), Ioneo (25th May 2022), O Donna (25th May 2022), Sunny (25th May 2022), Wind (25th May 2022), wondering (25th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,317 times in 185 posts

I was sick a few months ago, and as a favor, a friend of mine offered to do a crystal healing treatment. Before I arrived, she selected different crystals for my chakras and other parts of my body, and while I laid down, she placed them for awhile. When she removed them, she said they were hot, so they must have removed something from me. I think she was right. I could feel a difficult moment in my past, and that something about it was lifted. I had never had any experience with crystal healing before that.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny For This Post:

Casey Claar (25th May 2022), Harmony (25th May 2022), Inversion (25th May 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (25th May 2022), Wind (25th May 2022), wondering (25th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread