+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Añjali (Angelia Schultz) and her plan to visit ET Base with scientists in the Mojave Desert

1. Link to Post #61
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Default Re: Añjali (Angelia Schultz) and her plan to visit ET Base with scientists in the Mojave Desert

Kryztian: reference

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)

Shultz happened to be a channeler at the time within the CIA.

In reference to Shultz as a possible channeler within the CIA, one needs to research the background of some other individuals, their roles and possibly there influence in policy making by the government as to what is now recently disclosed to the public.

It’s interesting that some evidence shows that government policymakers consider channeling as legitimate, but still subjective. It’s surprising that the government who needs objective information are relying on policymakers to make policy with subjective information. This information can be garnered when one researches specific individuals that have had a history in the CIA.

I suspect in order to be objective and to clearly encompass government policy, one has to address the human aspect of encountering these craft or this phenomenon. Addressing a wide range of a larger reality from the physiological, psychological and the spiritual.

It’s surprising that the government takes out of the equation the experiencers and takes notice of the channelers. However, when studying some of the experiencers that have physical 3D reality encounters within the craft, outside the craft with the intelligences behind them have been talking about things that have been proven to be correct. It seems that the experiencers who had been on-board craft are being marginalised; this trend has been happening for a couple of decades now in the contact field; however the new-age arena, which includes channelling, is coming to the fore again.

There doesn’t appear to be this balance between what experiencers can contribute and what a channel contributes, and it’s surprising why the government is giving more credence to channelling, which out there in the contact field is not considered reliable. I also suspect that Intel operatives whom have had contact are also channelers. John Rimerez has indicated this in an interview using different language. This causes a bias towards having channeling as a legitimate means of conscious communications with ETs. Shultz has mentioned in an interview using “conscious communication” with other ET intelligences which is channelling. She seems to have a wide sensory system that is capable for this form of communication. It would make sense when she was working in the CIA that she would not only have met others, for example, John Ramirez. In addition, when you identify the passion by others whom are involved in the recent UFO/UAP arena by CIA operatives like Lou Elizondo. Elizondo had signalled (slight nod) at a Marathon 5 day conference on ‘Making Contact’ that he was a ‘contactee’. I believe some of these CIA operatives like Rimerez and Shultz were well aware of the start of AATIP back in 2006. I had suggested on another thread that US Airforce pilots that have witnessed encounters with UAP are likely to have had contact. Initially, rudimentary experience by way of dreams which would further develop into coming forth in time through private interviews of their personal contact experience.

Interestingly enough, those who have implants tend to be followed, not only their own personal lives, but through family lines. For example, the CIA case and investigations on Chris Bledsoe (abductee) is of interest to them.

The history of the other experiencers has demonstrated threats on lives, attempted assassinations and deaths. However, the attempts on the lives of some experiencers still alive had gone public. It makes sense that that some factions in the government do not want experiencers coming out publicly. Chris Mellon even stated this problem within the government with the censure of UAP. In particular, Fundamentalist Christians within the Pentagon and Intel agencies. They believe this phenomenon is a manifestation of Satanism and demonic, the occult and will do everything they can to silence people about this. However, the other faction who are likely have had experiences (conscious communications/channelling) with the larger reality as with a range of UFO encounters want to leak the reality, paradoxically cannot be silenced because they serve in the government.

It makes sense that when one takes into consideration that some factions in the Pentagon see the phenomenon as demonic, and are therefore responsible for leading Ufology astray into be conspiracy theories. Therefore this policy has benefited the Pentagon role to control the narrative.

When you consider Shultz recent activities of new ways of bringing forth the evidence for ET presence, it could be an accelerated process for to make an early discovery by a citizens initiative that has been endorsed by the Intel agencies. This would provide the opportunity of the government avoiding Disclosure. It would also make sense for the government to avoid Disclosure and rely on for example new discoveries by other citizen initiatives. Even the retired military pilots are involved in a recent scientific organisation for detection of UAP. The impact of them witnessing UAP have resulted in them to make these initiatives.

In conclusion, I suspect that there are a number of CIA operatives like Shultz that have contact experiences, have met others that have had common experiencers within the CIA. This has caused IMO a bias in a unreliable source for ET contact information, but driving a skewed policy in the UAP arena. It also has provided the government an opportunity of breakthrough policy of trying to catch up with the public's perception that UAP is a reality and that the insatiable appetite for Disclosure won’t come about by the government but through discovery by citizens initiatives.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2021), boja (28th October 2021), Did You See Them (20th November 2021), Harmony (27th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (20th November 2021), Kryztian (28th October 2021), Mashika (2nd June 2022), pabranno (28th October 2021), tendril (4th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Default Re: Añjali (Angelia Schultz) and her plan to visit ET Base with scientists in the Mojave Desert

Anjali announces that there is a delay in the plans to enter the mountain.

"Wayne" is the man she met in the coffee shop who owns the property where the mountain is, and who excavated the tunnel.

Perhaps she gave out too many details about him and someone managed to locate and harass him?
    "If seeds in the black earth can turn into such beautiful roses, what might not the heart of man become in its long journey toward the stars?"
    --- G.K. Chesterton

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (5th November 2021), Bill Ryan (20th November 2021), boja (5th November 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (5th November 2021), Did You See Them (20th November 2021), Harmony (4th November 2021), Islander12 (5th November 2021), Mashika (2nd June 2022), mountain_jim (20th November 2021), tendril (4th December 2021), The KMan (27th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

The latest from Añjali from her Twitter feed:
    • The venture into the base in the mountains is on hold, because the health of Wayne, who owns the property. Wayne has cancer, and has also been harassed by someone who found him and the property, and the harassment is aggrevating his cancer.

• Añjali complains about a Ryan Gordon of Orion Adventures who has doxxed her, bothered her family, fabricated evidence against her, etc. I believe this is the same Ryan Gordon who is trying to "debunk" the Travis Walton case. From the little I know about him, he sounds pathological about his debunking, and one-dimensional, kind of like Kevin Moore, the kind of debunker that does more harm than good for getting to the truth.

• She is also making many statements that sound like new-agey channeled information: moving from 3rd to 4th density in 2027, something triggered by the sun and not the beings.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 5th December 2021 at 20:57.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th November 2021), Bill Ryan (20th November 2021), Blastolabs (25th January 2022), Bluegreen (20th November 2021), boja (20th November 2021), Did You See Them (20th November 2021), Harmony (20th November 2021), Mashika (2nd June 2022), mountain_jim (20th November 2021), tendril (4th December 2021), The KMan (27th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

A quote from my earlier post on this thread when we first heard about Ms. Schultze:

". . . . she is possessed by a 10th dimensional Martian who took control of her body four years ago. That doesn't bode well for her current actions. . . . . The possession indicates to me extreme instability. I have no idea how this will express itself going forward."

Thus I am not surprised that the expedition will be postponed indefinitely.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th November 2021), Bill Ryan (20th November 2021), Did You See Them (20th November 2021), Harmony (20th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (20th November 2021), Mashika (2nd June 2022), mountain_jim (20th November 2021), The KMan (27th January 2022), Vangelo (20th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,037 times in 645 posts

So what's the latest?

Have they gone back to the tunnel and base?

Who was the in the final team?

What further evidence has come forward?

Curious.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th January 2022), Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), Harmony (20th January 2022), Kryztian (19th January 2022), Mashika (2nd June 2022), mountain_jim (26th January 2022), The KMan (27th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Lilyofthestars's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 times in 163 posts

This woman is a fraud and is 100% pretending to be a sensitive empath type of which she is not. Study Corey Goode's mannerisms and body language, now look at "Anjali" and see the precise same expert acting job. Yes, its very convincing to many who are following her every word. Most all of what she says was directly ripped off from the RA material, down to the T. She did not spontaneously acquire the information from ET's. She is a liar through and through.

Fair warning to all - this WILL turn into another Goode-style deception, so brace yourselves. Please don't fall for the trap again.

I'm not a fan of Reddit, but I was personally attacked and threatened by this woman on the platform. She threatened to sue me with legal action when I suggested she was hired by the same shadow government who put Corey Goode into Wilcock's path. I have seen many screen shots of her violently threatening a multitude of members on Reddit about 6 months ago when she came onto the scene. She developed a cult almost overnight and viscously battled those who went against her narrative like a psychopath. She's unhinged, unbalanced, and is not the genuine article.

Does she have past top government clearances? Possible. Many people had uncovered evidence that she has a history being hired for dark psychological disinformation operations for the CIA. Some of this proof was sponged from the internet as soon as people had discovered it. I saw a lot of this go down in live time at the time. Not sure how much evidence is left of her dangerous behavior with people who went against her narrative. She also has a past as an actress for very strange and dark low budget film projects which are very disturbing to say the least. But now she's "sick". I hope she goes down soon before too many people get invested in her lies. So far, it appears many thousands have. I can't say what the goal here is yet, I can only say its completely disgusting to see this happen over and over again.

Tread lightly.. This is not what it seems.
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 19th January 2022 at 18:44.

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th January 2022), Arcturian108 (19th January 2022), Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), Blastolabs (25th January 2022), Franny (19th January 2022), Harmony (20th January 2022), Heart to heart (25th January 2022), Kryztian (19th January 2022), Mashika (21st January 2022), mountain_jim (26th January 2022), scotslad (19th January 2022), Spiral (19th January 2022), Stephanie (21st January 2022), sunflower (31st May 2022), The KMan (25th January 2022), Wind (21st January 2022)

13. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

In simple terms :-

Sadly, the venture didn't happen by 01 Jan 2022, so I will no longer be following.

However, if Anjali ever does make it happen, I will happily re-follow.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th January 2022), Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), Harmony (20th January 2022), Heart to heart (25th January 2022), Mashika (21st January 2022), The KMan (25th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lilyofthestars (here)
    This woman is a fraud and is 100% pretending to be a sensitive empath type of which she is not.
    Although many of us are skeptical and suspicious, you are the first one to take this angle on her, and I and others here are open to changing our minds, so maybe you are the person to do that Lily . Unlike Corey Goode, David Wilcox, Simon Parkes and others, I don't see in her (yet) someone who is out to make money, surround themselves with followers, or enact a political agenda. Of course, she might have another personal agenda that I never thought about.

If she is an actor, she is far, far, far better than Corey. And unlike Corey, who avoids critical questions, won't undergo regression and is sometimes very nervous while on camera, Añjali is pretty bold, responds well to polite but open minded skeptics (at least on video), has given us her whole life history. She bears her soul and her personal story on camera to a much greater degree than Corey does.

However, there are other reasons to be skeptical. Might she be a victim of mind control by the very agencies she worked for? I think one person even mentioned on this thread that this might be "a trick of the greys." If there is a hoax being enacted, I am currently more likely to see her as an innocent dupe than as a perpetrator.

Quote but I was personally attacked and threatened by this woman on the platform. She threatened to sue me with legal action when I suggested she was hired by the same shadow government who put Corey Goode into Wilcock's path. I have seen many screen shots of her violently threatening a multitude of members on Reddit about 6 months ago when she came onto the scene. She developed a cult almost overnight and viscously battled those who went against her narrative like a psychopath.
    Wow, that sounds suspicious and I have not seen that yet in her. Anything you can share on that would be helpful. Threatening to sue people for questioning their story is a hallmark of Goode, Wilcock and Parkes.

Quote Does she have past top government clearances? Possible.
    Pretty sure she does, but that does not discredit her. The alphabet agencies are interested in experiencers and contactees, so that should raise eyebrows but could also mean she is being used by these agencies.

Quote Tread lightly.. This is not what it seems.
    Good advice, there are a lot of possible explanation as to what is really going on here.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th January 2022), Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), Blastolabs (25th January 2022), Harmony (20th January 2022), Heart to heart (25th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (19th January 2022), Mashika (21st January 2022), mountain_jim (26th January 2022), The KMan (25th January 2022), Wind (21st January 2022)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member Lilyofthestars's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 times in 163 posts

Hi there Kryztian,

Out of curiosity, when did you all first become aware of her? Well I guess the most logical answer to that question is looking to when this thread was started..

I cannot even begin to express all that I witnessed of her interactions and aggression towards people, including myself. Every word I wrote earlier is true regarding her aggressive attacks on others. That's correct, she threatened legal action against many people other than myself who challenged her identify/narrative. Those people saved screen shots, I didn't. I'm not in contact with them unfortunately. Many of her threats to people happened in private messaging and not publicly. I do recall some of it happening publicly. I recall her once saying (vividly remember this) " I will win, and I always get my way... ". verbatim, regarding legal action she was going to take against someone threatening to expose her lies.

Such comments have probably been removed by now. If I have to go do some digging I will. And yes, you are right. This is Hallmark. I do not believe for a second she was being wrongfully bullied. She reacted the way she did because intelligent researchers figured it out.

Unfortunately I cannot prove what I witnessed due to lack of documentation. The whole thing became clear as day concerning her deception. I quickly left it behind so as to not have her anywhere near my consciousness. When I saw this thread, I felt I had to say something. I, and many other ex followers of hers did heavy research into her before those discoveries were sponged off the internet. It proved she had real power to do such a thing, and in fast order too. I believe she has very dangerous connections in more secretive facets of the government and is not some one to be messed with.

I understand that she seems authentic and genuine. Things are not always what they seem and some sociopathic individuals are absolute masterminds at playing a character.

What I feel in my bones is that she is not a genuine experiencer. She has studied empathic individuals and tried to replicate their body language and speech mannerisms. Past videos of her from her acting career show what a hideous piece of work she really is. No one does a 180' turn on their personal mannerisms/speech patterns that extremely in a matter of a few years. She is an actress. I'm sorry to sound so upset about this, but just like Corey Goode, I knew what we were dealing with within 5 minutes of listening to her. I have to trust my intuition on this one. I have always been able to detect when people are pretending to be empaths.

I wouldn't be surprised if she herself was on Avalon by now, nor would I be surprised if someone suddenly comes on here to valiantly defend her now that I've said what I witnessed. She had many sock puppet accounts on Reddit, and she would do the same thing here given the opportunity. If she or one of her followers do try to battle me on this, I will refuse to engage. Not being dragged into her psychosis or deceptive practices ever again.
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 20th January 2022 at 06:35.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th January 2022), Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), Blastolabs (25th January 2022), Franny (19th January 2022), Harmony (20th January 2022), Heart to heart (25th January 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st June 2022), Kryztian (20th January 2022), Mashika (21st January 2022), mountain_jim (26th January 2022), The KMan (25th January 2022), Wind (21st January 2022)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Out of curiosity, when did you all first become aware of her?
    I think most of us here heard about her story the 16th of August, the day before her press conference in Washington D.C. when this thread began. When did you interact with her on Reddit? Was it before that time or after her conference?

I understand one usually doesn't get screen shots of conversations, and even if you did, skeptics could say the screen shots could be faked. But at least it would show us exactly what her (alleged) words are. Just wondering if you can remember a little better the content of the conversation? What were people saying that made her angry? What were her words in retaliation? What was she threatening to do legally?

Quote I cannot even begin to express all that I witnessed of her interactions and aggression towards people, including myself. It was appalling. I was there when she first "came on the scene" to say.. Every word I wrote earlier is true regarding her aggressive attacks on others.
    Wow, that sounds quite different from the woman who we see in front of the camera, who sounds full of compassion. I know actors can take on this persona for a while, but it is not possible to be a completely different person 24/7 and if this is the case, we will see more of her acting like this.

Quote I wouldn't be surprised if she herself was on Avalon by now, nor would I be surprised if someone suddenly comes on here to valiantly defend her now that I've said what I witnessed.
    Well if someone wants to make the case for her using reason and evidence, so be it. If that just want us all to follow their faith systems and harrass people with reasonable doubts, they won't last too long here.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th January 2022), Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), Harmony (21st January 2022), Heart to heart (25th January 2022), Mashika (21st January 2022), mountain_jim (26th January 2022), The KMan (25th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #71
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Thanks Lilyofthestars for your insight and experience regarding Anjali. This doesn't surprise me at the level of channeling and depending on the human vibrational signature. Like attracts like, depending how much resonance leakage from the human. The CIA arena is a low vibrational vortex that is ripe to attract unwanted entities even with all good intentions for high vibe individuals entering the CIA arena.

I have two posts 57 and 61 that concerns me about CIA operatives that are known channelers. Private communication with John Ramirez has confirmed that Anjali is a channeler. Amazingly, she had been relied upon within the CIA channeler arena, which was a big surprise to me. On another PA thread Luiz Elizonda at the 5 day MAKING CONTACT conference gestured his 'CONTACT'. This signal from him was lost by ALL in the Q&A time. I also stated on another PA thread that any military personal, airman and navy that have had physical encounters with UAP have personally been contacted at different levels of there being. This is an active component of the UAP that opens up the human psyche. i.e. for example, occasional dream state being one level of contact after the 3D encounter.

It also concerns me about what is happening with the MUFON Contact team, (CIA) infiltrated, and other contact teams since the MAKING CONTACT conference last year. This is relevant to all CIA operatives/ex/retired like Anjali, Luis Elizondo and John Ramirez have either discussed/indicated/signaled on occasions there experiences. John Ramirez would in a position to head ATTIP instead of Lius Elizonda because of his interest in UAP. Anjali while within the CIA umbrella must have known of some of these individuals. Its only human to divulge at some occasion(s) over the years that some CIA operatives have had experiential contact to various degrees.

However, this bodes bad news for CIA policy and reliance on chanenling, in particular, the direction in which Contact is relied upon is being important for channeled information worldwide. I do know that this reliance by the CIA on channeling from others worldwide is futile. For example, many like Bledsoe encounters have had to deal with the CIA operatives at different levels. IMHO, this confirms that either the CIA has a lack of experiential knowledge that dilutes there information gain and therefore policy bias or there is a super secret part of the CIA that knows what they are doing. I have my doubts! Its surprising after decades of secret research that this is the norm now.

It appears that channeling overrides any other transfer of information as regards ETI/NHI. In particular, 3D physical encounters.

In conclusion, before I knew your experiences Lilyofthestars with Anjali, I wasn't to happy with Anjeli's story and the ET base. I believe she has deluded herself and that whatever entities she is dealing with are tricksters. This is all part of the deception and side tracking for DISCLOSURE.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2022), Blastolabs (25th January 2022), Harmony (21st January 2022), Heart to heart (25th January 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st June 2022), Kryztian (21st January 2022), Lilyofthestars (21st January 2022), Mashika (21st January 2022), mountain_jim (26th January 2022), The KMan (25th January 2022), Victoria (25th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

I'm not a fan of Reddit, but I was personally attacked and threatened by this woman on the platform. She threatened to sue me with legal action when I suggested she was hired by the same shadow government who put Corey Goode into Wilcock's path. I have seen many screen shots of her violently threatening a multitude of members on Reddit about 6 months ago when she came onto the scene. She developed a cult almost overnight and viscously battled those who went against her narrative like a psychopath. She's unhinged, unbalanced, and is not the genuine article.
    Just until a couple of months ago I had never even heard about this woman, but thanks to the Law of One sub I got a clue about her and instantly many of the comments made me aware that it's just another con job and I had no interest to look at her material. I could just feel that something was wrong and didn't have to look any further.

There are so many types like these in the scene. Corey Goode is just the most outrageous and ridiculous one who has his karmic trainload waiting for him, then you could add other ones too with smaller following. Even they can cause a lot of damage and just to name a few I have always got a very strange vibe from Teal Swan and testimonies about her haven't been flattering. Then there is Bentinho Massaro who is a charismatic personality and he has copied the teachings of Law of One too, but the problem is that he is a narcissistic psychopath. Notice the pattern how all of these types borrow or even straight out steal the info from Law of One, because LOO is actually the real deal? These people are there just to fool people and make a profit, they're not helping others unless helping them to empty their wallets is considered to be help. It's service to self masqueraded as service to others, it's dangerous.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st January 2022), Bill Ryan (21st January 2022), Blastolabs (25th January 2022), Harmony (21st January 2022), Heart to heart (25th January 2022), Kryztian (25th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (21st January 2022), Mashika (21st January 2022), mountain_jim (26th January 2022), The KMan (25th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

What in the World Happened to Anjali Schultz?

Did Anjali Schultz really enter a cave and meet aliens who told her to return a group of scientists to meet them? Whitley explores Anajali's story from the perspective of a longtime close encounter witness.

Published 21st January 2022 (1:06:51)

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th January 2022), Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), boja (13th April 2022), Harmony (25th January 2022), Heart to heart (25th January 2022), Kryztian (25th January 2022), Mashika (2nd June 2022), mountain_jim (26th January 2022), pabranno (25th January 2022), RunningDeer (27th January 2022), The KMan (25th January 2022), Vangelo (25th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)

What in the World Happened to Anjali Schultz?

Did Anjali Schultz really enter a cave and meet aliens who told her to return a group of scientists to meet them? Whitley explores Anajali's story from the perspective of a longtime close encounter witness.

Published 21st January 2022 (1:06:51)

I'd recommend this. All I'm willing to say here and now is that I found it very interesting indeed. It was an excellent interview. I watched her very carefully indeed the whole time.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th January 2022), boja (13th April 2022), Carlitos (26th January 2022), Harmony (27th January 2022), Heart to heart (26th January 2022), Kryztian (26th January 2022), Mashika (2nd June 2022), mountain_jim (26th January 2022), RunningDeer (27th January 2022), The KMan (27th January 2022), Yoda (26th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #75
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

In a Google search someone commented she was threatening legal action for defamation which led to this Reddit thread that touches on her threats and "crazy" talk... if it was her. Click on "view more comments". (Haven't followed this story, just found this with a quick search.)

https://www.reddit.com/r/wecomeinpea...her_followers/

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th January 2022), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Harmony (27th January 2022), Mashika (2nd June 2022), RunningDeer (27th January 2022), The KMan (27th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alan deWalton For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th April 2022), Bill Ryan (13th April 2022), Harmony (14th April 2022), Mashika (2nd June 2022)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

So in Añjali's story, she met "Wayne" at a coffee shop and he invited her to his house to see an alien base which was located in a mountain behind his house. "Wayne" had dug a tunnel to the base, and they entered it where she met aliens and was then teleported under an archway in "Wayne's" house. Then in August 2021 in front of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C., she announced plans to take a team to "Wayne's" and re-enter the base, but eventually the plans were delayed or cancelled because people had discovered who "Wayne" really was and were harassing him and he was no longer allowing anyone on his property.

So, Steve Cambian has located the real "Wayne", who's real name is Bryan, and he recalls a very different story:

• Yes, they did meet in a coffee shop as Añjali stated, and one of the topic's they discussed was aliens. But then the story heads off in a different direction after that.

• He never mentioned that there was an alien base on his property. Bryan did state that there were UFO sightings from his property in the 1960's and they were documented in a book, but he was not there then. For the most part, they did not talk about aliens because there was another couple at his house and they didn't really resonate with the topic.

• He never did any drilling into the mountain. He was planning to drill into the mountain to access water, but he had not done that at the time and he still has not done that. He does not think that he talked about drilling while she was there.

• Since he was recovering from cancer at the time, he took medical marijuana and shared some with Añjali in the coffee shop. She had more at his house. Then, she made a phone call to her daughter. Apparently, the daughter sensed something was not right with her mother and called 911 and the sheriff showed up at Bryan's house to perform a wellness check. They drove Añjali home, and she returned the next day to Bryan's the next day with her partner to collect her car. They never talked about aliens then either.
    • Three years later, and a week before her Washington press conference, she contaced Bryan. At first, Bryan wasn't even sure who she was. They had some Facetime calls he realized there were some differences between her story she was then telling him and what he remembered, although he was not hearing her entire story. She said that the aliens had erased his memory and it was time for him to remember. She wanted to do some exploration or drilling on the mountain and Wayne said he was open to it but she would have to pay him for the time he lost from work to be there while this was going on. She didn't like that and threatened to use her power that she had being connected into the Defense Department. She mentioned that she was going to Washington to talk about his property to some people, but he had no idea about the conference she was giving in front of the Lincoln Memorial or the impact it would have on the UFO community.

• At one point Bryan flippantly said he would sell her his land for ten million dollars so that she could do whatever she wants with it. Later she stated that Bigelow Aerospace was interested in buying this property

Despite all the harassment that Bryan and his wife have received, and despite the anxiety it has caused them, Bryan only wishes Añjali well and urges everyone else to treat her respectfully.

For me, this long story ends right here, BUT, Steve Cambian interviewed Añjali the following evening and has done more videos about here story, so if you are interested, please take a look and give us your synopsis of these videos (over 6 hours for the next 3 videos) on this thread.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st May 2022), Bill Ryan (31st May 2022), Harmony (2nd June 2022), Islander12 (31st May 2022), kittywizard (31st May 2022), Mashika (2nd June 2022), Vangelo (31st May 2022), Wind (31st May 2022)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    So, Steve Cambian has located the real "Wayne", who's real name is Bryan, and he recalls a very different story

[...snipped...]
    That (immediately above) was an excellent, high-quality summary. I have to say, I do wish more people would take just a few minutes to add that kind of immense value to long posted videos. It's so very helpful.

I don't have the time right now to watch nearly 7 hours of video follow-up, and so I'd really love to hear a summary of what Anjali had to say in response. Maybe no-one else has watched those yet either, but I'd be most interested to learn a little more about this very weird situation.

One of the reasons it's weird is that Añjali seemed different from other ego-and-$$-driven fame-seekers with impossible stories, being apparently very sweet, sincere, likeable, brave and vulnerable. It may be that her medical condition, which everyone surely must have some sympathy for, has some kind of connection with this.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Harmony (2nd June 2022), Mashika (2nd June 2022), pabranno (1st June 2022), Strat (10th June 2022), Wind (2nd June 2022), Yoda (1st June 2022)

37. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

I wrote the following almost a year ago in Post #39 of this thread, when I first looked at her photo: "....she is possessed by a 10th dimensional Martian who took control of her body four years ago. That doesn't bode well for her current actions. Because she gave us some birth data (born February 1st, 1972 in Ft. Smith, Arkansas) I was able to look at her chart. She has Mars in Aries which explains her bravery.

The possession indicates to me extreme instability. I have no idea how this will express itself going forward."

I am not at all surprised that she is extremely unstable and will not follow through on her plans.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st June 2022), Harmony (2nd June 2022), Mashika (2nd June 2022), Wind (2nd June 2022)

39. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,973 times in 728 posts

Such drama.

The host yelled at her and she dropped the stream. I would have, too.

These videos are like a circus side show. Much of what I saw in the other videos is like this also.

Drugs. - social media. - drama, drama, drama.

I feel for Anjali, but the elements her action sprang from were bound to wind up here.

They are not what is needed for genuine, helpful disclosure.

Goodness......even the purest and most respectful/professional attempts at this get their legs cut out from them.

This had no chance at all.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st June 2022), Harmony (2nd June 2022), Kryztian (2nd June 2022), Mashika (2nd June 2022), Wind (2nd June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast