+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 77 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 77 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama 2012

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,023 times in 2,114 posts

Default Re: Team Breitbart: We Are Going to Release the Obama Harvard Videos in 7 to 10 Days

I must say some really thought provolking comments on this thread, One of Breibarts exposures was on the govt funded Acorn showing how they were exposing young girls into prostitution and how acorn was showing them the ropes and how to get away with it. Acorn was then defunded after that video from Breibart. There was a postive outcome to his work.

This last election I was a campaign manager for a guy that was running for congress on a federal level , I felt it was time to step up myself and I did. My candidate was running as an independent. He stated over and over during debates that this entire polical system is a game of blame every 2 years and nothing is getting accomplished at all . We havn't even had a budget proposed on spending for the last 3 years either here in the states. I remember at the debates when my guy would be just ripping on both parties and all of the PAC money they were taking and my guys most famous line " All of you in both parties are bought and paid for before you even get into office". Oh yes candidates from both parties during the debates just wanted to crawl into a hole as they were being called out upon. My guy didn't get elected but it was one hell of ride, we should have done a documentary from start to finish to show just exactly how the system is beyond repair at this point, but perhaps one day as I tend to believe in people as when things are at their very worst , we seem to bring out our very best in ourselfs. I truly do believe we are ascending in many ways and I see that from many on this particular thread.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Corncrake (5th March 2012), Debra (5th March 2012), Kano (6th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #162
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Default Re: Obama to AIPAC – No War, No Way, Just Promises

As soon as he wins the election it will be full speed ahead with the war plan, he has to seem like a fairly reasonable individual right now.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

Calz (5th March 2012), jjjones (6th March 2012), selinam (5th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by andrewgreen (here)
    As soon as he wins the election it will be full speed ahead with the war plan, he has to seem like a fairly reasonable individual right now.
    That is another possibility.

... but what is the alternative ... Romney who clearly being the new puppet on the block will bow so completely???

... and yet another alternative that humanity will not be "allowed" to take that step regardless of who gets elected???

Let us watch and see before jumping to conclusions. So many have expected war to have already broken out ... let us not lose hope.

IMHO

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

crested-duck (5th March 2012), DreamsInDigital (6th March 2012), modwiz (5th March 2012), TWINCANS (6th March 2012), WhiteFeather (6th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Nothing that comes out of Obama's mouth can be trusted. From the very beginning, he said and promised many things and did the opposite. So, he's going to change now? Oh yeah, election time is almost here and it's time to promise more lies...

Ole two face just needs to go quietly into that Kenyan night....

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Calz (5th March 2012), crested-duck (5th March 2012), selinam (5th March 2012), WhiteFeather (6th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Nothing that comes out of Obama's mouth can be trusted. From the very beginning, he said and promised many things and did the opposite. So, he's going to change now? Oh yeah, election time is almost here and it's time to promise more lies...

Ole two face just needs to go quietly into that Kenyan night....
    Okay.

If you were elected and on day one ... the ultimatum comes that either you do xyz or else your family not only dies but will do so under prolonged torture.

Fun factoid time ... what do you do???

Kidding aside I don't know and I expect only those on the inside have *any* idea due to so many factors.

Ever see some of the close ups of the scars on Obama's head???

I don't know ... I have no idea

All I can offer is what makes sense on a spiritual basis is do the best we can individually (first ... then spreading) to keep our vibration/spirits as high as possible and despite being vigilant to the "reality" of the matter not to succumb to that which lowers our vibration.

IMHO

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

crested-duck (5th March 2012), DreamsInDigital (6th March 2012), Godiam (5th March 2012), Hermite (6th March 2012), modwiz (5th March 2012), mountain_jim (5th March 2012), WhiteFeather (6th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

But CA, how do any of us know that he was threatened like that? We don't. Someone assumed it. No one told him to constantly lie or to steal our money....IMO he's not one of the good guys....

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Calz (5th March 2012), crested-duck (5th March 2012)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

But CA, how do any of us know that he was threatened like that? We don't. Someone assumed it. No one told him to constantly lie or to steal our money....IMO he's not one of the good guys....
    I don't disagree.

In lieu of the "system" how can we not assume he was threatened like that???

My own personal opionion (worth nothing) is that nothing coming from a president since Kennedy came from an actual president's intention.

There is simply no way for us ... the common folk ... to know if there is any actual integrity within the man or not. Those that suggest there is say he needs to play the game to survive until he plays his hand. Who knows???

I guess the point of optimism in this thread is that I have some degree of trust in the integrity of the source. He may not be correct ... but I believe he is coming from a place of sincerity and honesty.

That is something that is hard to find these days ... and worth paying attention to.

IMHO

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Godiam (5th March 2012), Maia Gabrial (6th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Quote President Barack Obama on Monday warned of "difficult months" ahead in the tense standoff over Iran's nuclear program, but promised visiting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu "rock solid" support from the United States.
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/o...181331509.html

Just a short sample of the divergence between mainstream on this topic and that of the source of this thread.

... or if you can read between the lines that is exactly what Duff was suggesting?

bottom line being "where's the meat" regarding an iran nuke bomb program???

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

WhiteFeather (6th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #169
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Obama was specifically chosen,groomed,and financed by the british oligarchy, just like they did with Hitler, that today controls everywhere on earth in conjunction with the Roman Vatican except for Russia and China. His personality is like that of Emperor Nero, and through Obama the br.ol. now has access to the nuclear warheads. Which ultimately br.ol. wants to force Russia and China into destroying themselves and joining one world monetary system, by way of starting war in Iran & Syria, knowing they are alighned and working to protect each other from hostile british oligarchy takeover. Bottom line is the oligarchy would rather have ww3, then to admit the monetary system is a failure and give up control of something already dead and rotting away quickly. It's good to be able to identify your enemys and know their methods of deception.
    Last edited by crested-duck; 5th March 2012 at 18:54.

18. Link to Post #170
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Team Breitbart: We Are Going to Release the Obama Harvard Videos in 7 to 10 Days

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    You can catch up on some good stuff regarding what's coming in this thread as well:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...her-as-planned

I can't help but wonder how much we are being herded towards a planned goal. Yes, prove Breitbart is murdered, Obama is a liar, the bankers have destroyed us (Of course they've all run from the sinking ship as the rats they are), TSA is groping our mothers, aged parents, children, and young adults all while we get more and more angry, and now they will botch a false flag event I bet so we finally stand up to them? They must be amazed at how well their pacification system has worked and wonder where the soul of America is, I know the rest of the world wonders where our great spirit has gone to that stood and dumped tea into the water in Boston over unfair taxation. We are greedy, lazy cowards who feel isolated, hated, and unsupported. We are being told our Military is waiting for us to rise up, and yet I wonder how many are wondering if that is true. We cannot win by violent revolution, but we cannot win this if we continue doing what we have done. We will go silently into the control of the Illuminati or we will have to oppose them peacefully but forcefully by getting out there and demanding our rights, our money, and our minding our own business around the world. Dismantle the FED, CIA, EPA, AMA, FBI, and clean house from the top down through Independent council investigations, but we cannot allow the foxes to guard the hen house.

Is this whole Breitbart / Obama affair just one big psy op to play into their Hegelian dialectic?

I have trouble drawing any conclusion but this; I find it helps if you remember that these people have some ability/desire to plan a 10,000 year (or more) plan, who here even knows for sure what they are doing in a month (I have trouble planning for the coming weekend...).

Studying the World Trade Towers & their eventual destruction on 9/11 (which allowed the passing of the Patriot act after many attempts, OKC bombing, the original WTC bombing etc..) this gives just a HINT at how tenacious these plans are.. waiting 10-20 years to accomplish something is "no sweat" apparently (though when you analogize the government to a ratchet, once it clicks in place it NEVER goes back it makes sense that waiting is more prudent)

not to sway the conversation any more off topic, but here is a PERFECT example of what we are speaking of.. Look at how Orgone was suppressed and Wilhelm Reich destroyed for his work:

something that is seemingly "so good" and does ZERO harm to anyone (as far as we know) is viciously suppressed; things like this get my attention quickly; we cannot forget that it is very likely that we are facing something that thinks in ways we do not & all these little clues (this thread included) are as much as we get to figure it out.

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    I must say some really thought provolking comments on this thread, One of Breibarts exposures was on the govt funded Acorn showing how they were exposing young girls into prostitution and how acorn was showing them the ropes and how to get away with it. Acorn was then defunded after that video from Breibart. There was a postive outcome to his work.
    But what was REALLY acomplished? I don't hold "left" views, but I (assume) that the acorn thing did nothing to "obama's image" for them, but it did everything for the right (more divide and conqure, more hegelian dialect).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Debra (6th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #171
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

bottom line is that it is what the top of the pyramid elite/banksters want. doesn't matter what any president, prime minister, king, queen, whatever wants, the world is being controlled and ruined by these corrupt crooks who are running the greatest show/illusion on earth. namaste, love and peace universally

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jjjones For This Post:

Calz (6th March 2012), WhiteFeather (6th March 2012)

22. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Could not resist this one ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	obamanet.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	14397

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (12th March 2012), WhiteFeather (6th March 2012)

24. Link to Post #173
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

The 47 layers above Obama continue to bat him over the head, i suggest the commander in chief purchase some good protective headgear, preferably a football helmet or a hockey helmet. Ouch quit it!
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Calz (6th March 2012), jjjones (7th March 2012), Maia Gabrial (12th March 2012)

26. Link to Post #174
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Default Re: Obama Birth Certificate discrepancies

OK .. WHAT DOES THE NANNY KNOW?
    Just saw this article on Advocate.com. He is called Barry here. And the father this time is Indonesian. What gives? Obama is now getting hits from the gay community for not helping his nanny but is this a psyops initiative to soften the impact of his identity as just a kid called Barry?
    http://www.advocate.com/News/Daily_N..._Is_in_Danger/

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Calz (6th March 2012), moontime (6th March 2012), Referee (6th March 2012)

28. Link to Post #175
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Quote Posted by Solstyse (here)
    Has anyone here gone to the website, and seen the Birth Certificate? Downloaded it and checked?
    here it is:
    Attached Files

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Calz (6th March 2012), moontime (6th March 2012)

30. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

FWIW WorldNetDaily just republished this from Jerome Corsi (apparently first published 1/24/2011).

Tuesday, March 06, 2012 | Updated at 3:23 AM ET

Hawaii official now swears: No Obama birth certificate

Signs affidavit declaring long-form, hospital-generated document absent

Published: 01/24/2011 at 8:48 PM
    by Jerome R. Corsi

Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

Adams was employed at the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division from May 2008 through September 2008.

His position was senior elections clerk, overseeing a group of 50 to 60 employees responsible for verifying the identity of voters at the Absentee Ballot Office. It was in this capacity that Adams became aware of the search for Obama’s birth-certificate records.

See the movie Obama does not want you to see: Own the DVD that probes this unprecedented presidential-eligibility mystery!

“During the course of my employment,” Adams swears in the affidavit (viewable in full as part 1 and part 2), “I became aware that many requests were being made to the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division, the Hawaii Office of Elections, and the Hawaii Department of Health from around the country to obtain a copy of then-Senator Barack Obama’s long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate.”

As he inquired about the birth certificate, he says, his supervisors told him that the records were not on file at the Hawaii Department of Health.

“Senior officers in the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division told me on multiple occasions that no Hawaii long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Senator Obama in the Hawaii Department of Health,” Adams’ affidavit reads, “and there was no record that any such document had ever been on file in the Hawaii Department of Health or any other branch or department of the Hawaii government.”

In a recorded telephone interview, Adams told WND that it was common knowledge among election officials where he worked that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate could be found at the Hawaii Department of Health.

“My supervisor came and told me, ‘Of course, there’s no birth certificate. What? You stupid,’” Adams said. “She usually spoke well, but in saying this she reverted to a Hawaiian dialect. I really didn’t know how to respond to that. She said it and just walked off. She was quite a powerful lady.”

Moreover, Adams was told that neither Queens Memorial Hospital nor Kapi’olani Medical Center had any records of Obama’s birth at their medical facilities: “Senior officers in the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division further told me on multiple occasions that Hawaii State government officials had made inquires about Sen. Obama’s birth records to officials at Queens Medical Center and Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu and that neither hospital had any record of Senator Obama having been born there, even though Governor Abercrombie is now asserting and various Hawaii government officials continue to assert Barack Obama Jr. was born at Kapi’olani Medical Center on Aug. 4, 1961.”

“We called the two hospitals in Honolulu: Queens and Kapi’olani,” Adams stressed. “Neither of them have any records that Barack Obama was born there.”

In 2009, WND documented that Obama and his supporters had first claimed he was born at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, before the story changed to Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu.

After WND’s report on the two conflicting hospitals, online news sites including the United Press International and Snopes.com scrubbed their websites to eliminate any reference to Queens Medical Center, substituting instead that Obama was born at Kapi’olani Medical Center without explaining the discrepancy or the correction.

In 2010, then-candidate for governor Neil Abercrombie was involved in an Obama birth controversy when he read a letter at a Kapi’olani Medical Center centennial dinner in Honolulu that supposedly was authored by President Obama, claiming Kapi’olani as his birth hospital.

As WND reported, the letter read by Abercrombie and initially displayed on the Kapi’olani website turned out to be a computer-created likeness of a letter using HTML code, the building blocks of Internet websites, not an actual paper letter.

The White House has still not confirmed it wrote or sent the letter.

Moreover, Adams claims, the Hawaii government was engaged in a cover-up designed to tell the American public through the Obama-supporting mainstream media that Obama was born in Hawaii, even though no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Obama could be found on record in the Hawaii Department of Health.

In the affidavit Adams swears, “During the course of my employment, I came to understand that for political reasons, various officials in the government of Hawaii, including then-Governor Linda Lingle and various officials of the Hawaii Department of Health, including Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the director of the Hawaii Department of Health, were making representations that Senator Obama was born in Hawaii, even though no government official in Hawaii could find a long-form birth certificate for Senator Obama that had been issued by a Hawaii hospital at the time of his birth.”

Adams further swears his supervisors told him to quit asking about Obama’s birth records.

“During the course of my employment,” Adams states in the affidavit, “I was told by senior officers in the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division to stop inquiring about Senator Obama’s Hawaii birth records, even though it was common knowledge among my fellow employees that no Hawaii long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Senator Obama.”

“I can go get my long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate,” Adams told WND. “And so I don’t understand, this whole controversy should have been settled three or four years ago in about five minutes.”

More: http://www.wnd.com/2011/01/254401/

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Debra (6th March 2012), humanalien (6th March 2012), moontime (6th March 2012)

32. Link to Post #177
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Who was Obama before becoming president, I mean, did he have a solid political history?
    Obama served six years in the Illinois state senate (1997 to 2004) and was in his first term as US Senator for Illinois when he ran for Presidency (running during 2007, winning election in Nov 2007, to begin serving Jan 2008).

He was not particular distinguished (in my view) in either capacity. His history prior to that claims degrees from Columbia University and Harvard Law School ... though there are massive gaps in the record ... it's not clear to me where he was prior to 1997.

No ... not a solid political history.

Rather it is a demonstration of how readily the powers that be can install their preferred candidate into the White House, regardless of the candidate's background.
    Thanks Paul,

That´s exactly what I had in mind.

How stupid is this Obama thing since the beginning.

A man comes from nowhere, with no significant political history, and is elected president of the most powerful nation in the world.

This just proves how easily people can be manipulated by the media.

The media have full control over who is elected or not. They´re the ones who choose the political destiny of your nation, not you.

This is not democracy.

Cheers,

Raf.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

aranuk (7th March 2012), Calz (6th March 2012), EsmaEverheart (7th March 2012), moontime (6th March 2012), Sebastion (6th March 2012)

34. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

News of possible resumption of talks emerging today. Talking is a "good thing"

U.S. & others offer Iran nuclear negotiations

From Antonia Mortensen, CNN
    updated 8:39 AM EST, Tue March 6, 2012

Vienna, Austria (CNN) -- The United States and other countries offered to resume negotiations with Iran over its nuclear program on Tuesday as Iran signaled a willingness to let international inspectors visit a key military base.

The United States, France, Britain, China, Russia and Germany offered to resume stalled talks in a letter from European Union foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton. She was responding to an overture that Iran made last month.

More: http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/06/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (12th March 2012)

36. Link to Post #179
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

37. Link to Post #180
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

More I think about it, the division this has created is spot on. I agree with Paul as well. I had to extricate myself from a very uncomfortable conversation two days ago that took place on my facebook wall, which is usually a jolly place to go, after I posted the video of Arpaio´s announcement. I did not realise how fervent the belief is in people in my own circles who, I discovered very quickly are rabid Obama lovers, and which I never knew. They went for me like two heat seeking missiles and were pretty blunt with me, calling the whole birth certificate thing a total wind up, a load of ****e, and basically a desperate attempt backed by a racist political party. And these ´friends´they are not even American! Naive of me maybe, to air this on facebook but I soon realised that I had stepped into a minefield. I was framed publicly as utterly irresponsible and stupid. Pick your forums eh? LOL Anybody else experience this kind of reaction?

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    They are not trying to mislead all of us.

They are trying to mislead half of us, so the two halves can fight.

Given how dumbed down they've gotten us, the deceptions have to be pretty crude, to get some reasonable percentage to actually see through it, and thereby create a division amongst the people with substantial energy.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Calz (7th March 2012), TargeT (7th March 2012), ThePythonicCow (7th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 77 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 77 LastLast