Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Medical protocols: questions and criticism

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,301 times in 4,083 posts

Default Medical protocols: questions and criticism

Rob Skiba died a few years ago. But his family occasionally post new videos on his YouTube channel. Here they post a new one that tells us Rob Skiba was given remdesivir despite him and his family requesting otherwise.

The video is long. They talk about the above from the 1hour, 17mins, 32secs mark: video link (2 hours long)

But here is an index to the highlights:

50m 22s: The Nuremburg Code, starting with the original film and ending with a narrated breakdown of the code.

1h 10m 45s (link) Video montage of convid crimes focusing on remdesivir

1h 17m 32s (link) Robs widow talks about her new book explaining how every code the Nuremburg code has been broken, and exposing remdesivir.

Mrs Skiba mentions a website: The protocol that kills:
    https://theprotocolthatkills.com/

Quote ...
    Sadly, conducting a thorough investigation and authoring this book required reliving the trauma. Numerous disturbing facts uncovered during our investigation verified that my husband did not die of natural causes but due to the doctors’ insistence that he follow their mandated and inhumane “protocol that kills.”

Speaking of the protocol from a nurse’s point of view, Nicole Sirotek, a registered critical care flight nurse who founded American Frontline Nurses to advocate for patients mistreated by hospitals’ Covid protocols, said during a Senate hearing on January 24, 2022: “Following orders has led to the sheer number of deaths that have occurred in these hospitals. I didn’t see a single patient die of Covid. I’ve seen a substantial number of patients die of negligence and medical malfeasance.”

My story is a raw, first-hand account of how “protocol-focused” doctors and nurses are violating the rights of patients and their families and how incentivized drugs and therapies are leading to needless deaths.

~------==============------¬

Dr John Campbell also looked at the UK protocols and was critical. Midazalam in the UK is equivalent to remdesivir in America in this case, because of its deadly effect and its use in protocols to treat convid.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2023), Docim369 (9th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (9th April 2023), Ewan (27th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th March 2023), Harmony (25th March 2023), Mercedes (25th March 2023), NancyV (27th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (25th March 2023), Vangelo (9th April 2023), wondering (25th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Default Re: Medical protocols: questions and criticism

This is so sad, and also so outrageous, I remember about two years ago being at a friends reunion and commenting that the hospital protocols were the ones killing the patients, they all looked at me and specially a doctor's wife, like I've lost my mind. They kept quiet, but their silence was menacing. And still , what has changed?

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Annacarl (9th April 2023), Arcturian108 (25th March 2023), avid (25th March 2023), Bill Ryan (9th April 2023), Ewan (27th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th March 2023), Frankie Pancakes (29th August 2023), Harmony (25th March 2023), Mari (26th March 2023), Matthew (26th March 2023), NancyV (27th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (25th March 2023), Vangelo (9th April 2023), wondering (25th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just noticed a detail regarding Robert David Steele's death:

Emphasis mine:

Quote On Monday, his friend and fellow conspiracy theorist Mark Tassi confirmed his death in an Instagram video. In the video, Mr Tassi levelled several allegations against the administration of the hospital in which Steele was admitted and claimed his health deteriorated after he received treatment for Covid-19.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1911586.html

He was outspoken against the disease (calling it a hoax) and the jab. He's reported to have died from the disease although re-reading the above report about his death, and the typically non-lethal nature of the disease, I'm more suspicious that the hospital protocols did that to him than the disease did.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (9th April 2023), Ewan (27th March 2023), Harmony (28th March 2023), Mari (27th March 2023), Mercedes (27th March 2023), NancyV (27th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th April 2023), Vangelo (9th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

RFK Jr talks about protocols and Remdesivir.

The Real Brandon
    @BluecollarBran
    While the media was busy demonizing, cheap drugs like ivermectin & HCQ for being off label

Dr. Fauci took Remdesivir, a toxic drug with a black box warning that was made for Ebola & labeled it “standard of care”

RFK Jr explains it here

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (9th April 2023), Ewan (9th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th January 2024), Harmony (9th April 2023), jaybee (9th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th April 2023), Vangelo (9th April 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,805 times in 2,587 posts

I wonder if there are statistics about how many people died at home or outside of the hospital from covid? (as compared to in hospital, with treatment)
    Has anyone ever found this type of data?
    (I know no one who died from it at home, myself.)
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (9th April 2023), Ewan (20th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th January 2024), Harmony (2nd May 2023), Matthew (9th April 2023), Reinhard (17th September 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I said from the beginning that covid was a false flag event. People would ask why. My answer was always the same.
    If this were a real pandemic, you would have seen dead bodies strewn all over the place.
    And most would have never made it to a hospital.
    Almost everyone died in hospital - a sure sign that the protocols for covid was what was killing them and not the covid itself.
    It has been a tragedy - and one for which heads must roll!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (20th April 2023), Bill Ryan (15th June 2023), Ewan (20th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th January 2024), Harmony (2nd May 2023), jaybee (2nd May 2023), Matthew (9th April 2023), Seeclearly (9th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th April 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Andrew Bridgen focusses on the NG163 guideline, authorised by Matt Hancock in March 2020. He talks about the abuse of this guideline. In summary he states: "Their end was hastened"

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th June 2023), Ewan (20th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th January 2024), Harmony (2nd May 2023), jaybee (2nd May 2023), Mari (15th June 2023), Reinhard (17th September 2023), Sue (Ayt) (2nd May 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dr John Campbell talks to James Freeman about some heartbreaking aspects of the medical profession's behaviour.

One of the YouTube video's comments "Animal House":

Quote Posted by Animal House
    When my Dad finally got on a ward in 2022, he was on a ward with a couple of gents with breathing issues. They were not elderly (65-75). They were very chatty and happy to be on a ward after, like us, waiting all afternoon and through the night on a corridor in A&E. Whilst I was there, a nurse went to both of these men and informed them that she wanted them to sign a DNR. After she had gone, one chap phoned his wife. He was in tears as he told her.

I thought it was terrible in the first place that this happened with no family present for support, but also that they had been asked at all. These men had been talking to me before the nurse came in about their hobbies. They were relatively active and enjoying life and were happily married. I should imagine that being asked this, in a place you have turned to to make you better, makes you feel completely worthless and unwanted and a burden to society. This procedure needs to change for sure.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th June 2023), Ewan (2nd May 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th January 2024), Harmony (2nd May 2023), Reinhard (17th September 2023), Sue (Ayt) (2nd May 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This has been posted by ExomatrixTV in the Vaccination Injuries thread, but echoing it here too.

Quote Posted by The Vigilant Fox 🦊 (@VigilantFox)
    Killing Floor: Firsthand Witness Attests Hospital Deliberately Hastened the Deaths of COVID Patients

“We incentivized murder,” attested attorney Tom Renz (@RenzTom). “What we did was we created a financial incentive — not if you get better from COVID, you get a bonus. It’s if you die from COVID, you get a bonus.”

His statements have been making waves after releasing an audio recording between a pharmacist and a nurse discussing excessive morphine administration on a particular hospital floor.

“So if your patient is diagnosed and called a COVID patient, [you get more money]. Then, if your patient goes through certain treatment protocols, remdesivir, ventilator, et cetera, et cetera, each one of those, you’re going to get an additional amount of money.”

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th June 2023), Ewan (31st May 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th January 2024), Harmony (1st June 2023), Miller (31st May 2023), Reinhard (17th September 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's a copy of the article linked to in the comments by Vigilant Fox:
    Killing Floor: Firsthand Witness Attests Hospital Deliberately Hastened the Deaths of COVID Patients
    May 19, 2023
    by The Vigilant Fox

“They [patients] put the phone on speaker; the doctors didn’t know it. And they were in there screaming at [the patients], you’re going to die if you don’t do what we tell you.”

“We incentivized murder,” attested attorney Tom Renz on the Dr. Drew show Wednesday (5/17/23). “What we did was we created a financial incentive — not if you get better from COVID, you get a bonus. It’s if you die from COVID, you get a bonus.”

Mr. Renz was invited after releasing an audio recording between a pharmacist and a nurse discussing excessive morphine administration on a particular hospital floor on his Twitter feed.

Morphine is a potent opioid analgesic, meaning it is primarily used for pain relief. Morphine affects the central nervous system (CNS), which can lead to respiratory depression and then hypoxia (not enough oxygen in the blood). Therefore, if one receives an excessive amount of morphine, it opens the door for more invasive measures like a mechanical ventilator.

Here’s the transcript of that recording:
    PHARMACIST: “I didn’t even ask for this transfer [to this floor]. But because these are the politics, if you complain or stir, they’re going to shut you up and move you out.”

NURSE: “Keisha said, are we hospice care — or what’s the deal? She said that Dr. Steagall says this floor is going to be his patients. So we’re — we’re killing the patients [on] this floor. Because what he’s asking us — well, other floors don’t want to do it.”

PHARMACIST: “Yeah, I couldn’t sleep at night. And then when that nurse practitioner — when you got that assignment to do the morphine, and you’re like, she doesn’t need it. And I was just like, this is what I’m talking about.”

NURSE: “They’re okay. They’re comfortable. We can tell when they’re in pain. We can tell when they’re agitated. We can tell when they are whatever. That doesn’t make that you keep giving them medication just to knock them out. Cause, apparently, that’s what you are doing.”

PHARMACIST: “I remember that day, you were like, you got the other nurses to come in and say — and I’m just like, I know. That’s what they’re doing.”
    https://dailyclout.io/killing-floor-...ovid-patients/

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th June 2023), Ewan (31st May 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th January 2024), Harmony (1st June 2023), Mercedes (15th June 2023), Miller (31st May 2023), Reinhard (17th September 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,840 times in 1,715 posts

Last edited by Vicus; 1st June 2023 at 02:00.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th June 2023), Ewan (1st June 2023), Harmony (1st June 2023), lilac (5th January 2024), Mari (15th June 2023), Matthew (1st June 2023), Mercedes (15th June 2023), Reinhard (17th September 2023), Seeclearly (1st June 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Action in parliament highlighted NG163 and Midazalam hosted by Andrew Bridgen. In the comments of the tweet quoted below somebody asked which MPs turned up. The answer was Ruth Cadbury and Sir George Haworth. Bravo to those two, I hope history is kind, but frankly this is a pi**-poor turnout.

The issue is not going away.

My friend ended up dead after his 'hospital treatment' in 2020. The last words I heard him say were he was angry with the attitude of the hospital staff, calling him a smackhead which was bizarre. He smoked pot, big deal. Then he was dead. He had been in for this procedure before, it was a side effect of his diabetes. He assured me it was routine.

Quote TRUTH BE TOLD
    @CoviLeaksCVVAM
    In parliament this evening with those who lost loved ones to NG163 Protocol and Midazolam, at a committee hosted by Andrew Bridgen. I'm not sure if I can name those involved in organising this but congratulations to them for their perseverance.

All the constituents in attendance invited their MP's there was 50 people... 2 MPs turned up.

It is however a step in the right direction. We need Justice for these families and loved ones, hearing some of their stories was heartbreaking and of course MANY of them have pursued investigations with the police... I'm sure you can guess how that went for them.

Additionally, others spoke of the cruel treatment by staff in addition to the inhumane protocol. These families won't rest until they have justice. And if we keep going the way we are going, we will get it.

We know what this was, we know what it is: crimes against humanity, murder, democide.

Thank you @ABridgen @waynetlc @TonyStowell3
    source twitter

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th June 2023), Ewan (15th June 2023), Harmony (15th June 2023), Mari (15th June 2023), Mercedes (15th June 2023), Reinhard (17th September 2023), Sue (Ayt) (21st January 2024), Vangelo (15th June 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This issue is still not going away. People are trying to tell the press though, like Jacqui below, but the press don't seem to catch this hot-potato.

Point 5 got my attention. The whole thing is quoted below.

Quote 5. - Paperwork and links showing how the abolished Liverpool Care Pathway (LCP) protocol was reintroduced in early 2020 under the name NG163. The protocol was identical:
    This is a pretty good find, since the Liverpool Care Pathway failed tragically.
    • https://www.theguardian.com/society/...pendent-review
      Quote Liverpool care pathway for dying patients to be abolished after review

The Liverpool care pathway is to be abolished following a government-commissioned review which heard that hospital staff wrongly interpreted its guidance for care of the dying, leading to stories of patients who were drugged and deprived of fluids in their last weeks of life.

The government-commissioned review, headed by Lady Neuberger, found it was not the pathway itself but poor training and sometimes a lack of compassion on the part of nursing staff that was to blame, while junior doctors were expected to make life-and-death decisions beyond their competence after hours and at weekends. The review says individualised end-of-life care plans must be drawn up for every patient nearing that stage.

• https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3782767/
      Quote The Liverpool Care Pathway for the dying: what went wrong?

However, in recent months the LCP has come under intense media scrutiny, with the Daily Mail describing it as ‘a pathway to euthanasia’,2 compromising patient autonomy, used to ‘free up hospital beds’ and even for NHS trusts’ financial gain. Despite widespread support across the majority of the healthcare professions,3 the Review report is unequivocal: use of the LCP must cease. To examine the underlying issues that have fuelled this controversy, it is pertinent to consider the extent to which the Review’s recommendations represent a proper response to legitimate concerns or whether a good clinical tool is being sacrificed to a media furore.

Jacqui Deevoy makes a collection of great points:

Quote Posted by Jacqui Deevoy (@JacquiDeevoy1 on twitter)

I’ve just pitched this (see comments below) to @shaungw at the Daily Mail. Shaun Wooller. He’s the Health Editor there. It’s pretty much the same pitch as the one I sent to health editors over two years ago. Hopefully I’ll get a good response this time.

1. Euthanasia is being used as a medical protocol in UK hospitals and in care homes. Research shows that the Liverpool Care Pathway, abandoned in 2014 after being deemed inhumane, was brought back in early 2020 and was implemented as NG163. Evidence includes the following:

2. - A House of Commons document detailing a conversation between Health Secretary Matt Hancock and Conservative MP Dr. Luke Evans, during which they discuss the use of certain medications to give Covid patients a “good death”. A good death is medical terminology for euthanasia

3. - A full video of the above conversation.
    - Confirmation of Hancock ordering two years’ worth of a sedative called Midazolam from a French supplier in April 2020. It was claimed at the time that the drug was for the treatment of Covid patients.

4. - Midazolam suppresses the respiratory system. Covid is a respiratory disease. Midazolam is used as an execution drug in the US.
    - Quotes from doctors, pathologists and pharmacists confirming what Midazolam is and how is should and shouldn’t be used.

5. - Paperwork and links showing how the abolished Liverpool Care Pathway (LCP) protocol was reintroduced in early 2020 under the name NG163. The protocol was identical:

6. the use of a cocktail of drugs (a benzodiazepine with an opioid - usually Midazolam and morphine), along with a withdrawal of food and water, leading to the untimely, unnatural, unnecessary and undignified death of the patient.

7. - Documents showing the dosage of Midazolam given to Covid patients and showing how breathlessness or agitation in patients is to be managed using Midazolam.
    - Information from anonymous insiders – doctors, care workers and nurses, who’ve seen this practice happening.

8. - A video made by Manchester mayoral candidate Michael Elston, outlining what he knows to be happening with regards to the killing and culling of the elderly using Midazolam.

9. - 40 case studies - relatives of victims - who are willing to speak openly to the Press about their loved ones’ deaths being ‘hastened’ in hospitals and care homes. All these cases have happened in the last three years.

10. Many believe it’s OK for the sick and elderly to be given a pharmaceutical “helping hand” when they’re in – what’s deemed to be – the final stages of their lives. Few seem to realise that euthanasia (in any form – voluntary or involuntary) is illegal in the UK.
    https://twitter.com/JacquiDeevoy1/st...45607746469890

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2023), Ewan (29th August 2023), Harmony (6th January 2024), Reinhard (17th September 2023), Vangelo (22nd June 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Deaths outside hospitals were recorded eventually but the daily deaths only included hospitals, care homes, and other institutions that implemented the controversial NG163. Rumours are that the covid first wave death figures were because of use of protocol NG163 and Do Not Resuscitate notices (DNR's), which were liberally used in 2020 onwards because medical staff were just following orders.

This is a copy of a tweet where someone draws attention to NG163. For information about NG163 please see below where I link to the PEople's Care Watchdog website about it.
    source twitter
    I’m posting this clip again because most people missed the point of it when I posted it yesterday.

Listen carefully to what’s being said.

Data was collected from NHS settings only. Hospitals, care homes, hospices. Not from anywhere else.

NHS settings were where NICE guideline NG163 was implemented. Most ‘Covid’ deaths occurred in NHS settings.

Did the ‘killer virus’ only kill people in NHS settings? If so, why? Join the dots.

Quote Posted by embedded video transcription
    Interviewer: I want to start with the reporting of data because that's something that where, err, I think people have been puzzled; can you explain why it is that we're only reporting hospital deaths on a daily basis?

Mat Hancock: So the overall goal here is to be as transparent as possible, and the <stammer> quality of the data is the critical part to the answer to this question. So we have daily reports of deaths from covid 19, or people with covid 19, whether it's deemed by the clinicians the direct cause or somebody dying with covid 19. We have that in daily reports that come in through the four NHS' in the four nations, and come into a central point, and are then published. The data of deaths of people who have covid 19 outside of hospitals takes longer to collect and that's because it is recorded on death certificates, and death certificates were often written a couple of days after a death, they're not always written the same time as the death, and then they're registered and go into the registry then the data can be published. So the reason that the ONS publishes with a lag, the overall number of deaths, as opposed to deaths in hospitals, it is a data collection issue. Every death in any setting matters and is an important part of our analysis, of course it is, and we have managed to work with ONS to bring forward the publication of overall deaths of people with covid 19 to... I think the lag is now five days... when it started it was two weeks. So the ONS have done good work to bring that data more up to speed, but naturally because everybody's looking at the number of people that this data, not only to understan ... ... <Abrupt video end>

The People's Care Watchdog talks about NG163 on their website:
    https://www.peoplescarewatchdog.org/...life-protocols

Quote Over the past three years, The People’s Care Watchdog has heard from families about end of life treatment that was highly questionable as to the lawfulness, appropriateness, and necessity of the drugs prescribed.

Many people lost family members during 'lockdown' and the clinical guidance produced by NICE in April 2020 demands public scrutiny to understand the impact it had on deaths in care homes and hospitals.

The NICE Guidelines (NG163) brought in to deal with the outbreak of Covid-19, suggested the use of midazolam and morphine for breathlessness, agitation, as well as for end of life.

This raises questions:
    • Why were end of life drugs, known to cause respiratory suppression, used as a ‘treatment’ in non-clinical settings?
    • Was there appropriate, specialised medical support for the use of these drugs?
    • Who decided what was 'end of life' when GP's weren't visiting in person?
    • Were these drugs given with informed consent?
    • How did the use of these drugs interact with the blanket Do Not Resuscitate orders (DNRs DNARs) placed on the elderly, vulnerable and those with learning difficulties?

The increased rate of prescribing end of life medication within communities is concerning especially when morphine and midazolam do not have a UK Marketing Authorisation for the treatment of breathlessness and are strong and unpredictable drugs.

The situation in 2020

With care homes locked down there were no visits from families, GP's or SALT teams (Speech and Language assessments for swallowing). Inadequate medical assessments meant people risked being classed as ‘end of life’ and therefore denied simple treatments whilst end of life pathways were begun. Medications such as midazolam and morphine were readily available because of the protocols expressed in NG163. We believe many of these deaths could and should have been avoided.

The situation in 2023

The Parliamentary Report published March 6th 2023 by the Lords and Commons Family and Child Protection Group "When End of Life Care Goes Wrong" adds to our concerns that end of life medication continues to be given inappropriately. The 'Liverpool Care Pathway' – an end of life protocol - was disbanded in 2014. However, the recent Report evidences that the protocol is still in operation today.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2023), Ewan (29th August 2023), Harmony (6th January 2024), Reinhard (17th September 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I thought Mark Changizi on twitter put this point well:

Quote Posted by @MarkChangizi
    WHY MEDICAL DOCTORS FALL
    FOR MEDICAL FASCISM

Medical doctors are consummate rule-followers.

They also tend to be very highly social, and more keenly worried about risks to their reputation.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2023), Ewan (29th August 2023), Harmony (6th January 2024), Reinhard (17th September 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

NG163 is the Liverpool Care Pathway resurrected.

Quote Jacqui Deevoy, @JacquiDeevoy1
    One man’s story of surviving the Liverpool Care Pathway.

“I was put on I the Liverpool Care Pathway 13 years ago and I’m one of the very few who survived it.

I had Crohn’s disease and was in hospital with a ruptured oesophagus. I was being fed through tubes but they left the tubes in too long and I got sepsis. That’s when they put me on the death pathway. I was on it for six days. It destroyed my kidneys. I suffered full organ failure - I have this written in my medical records.

Doctors obviously decided I wasn’t dying fast enough so they ordered that I stayed on the pathway for another six days.

I was fighting for my life, fighting to survive. I was hallucinating badly - really terrifying visions - and I was so thirsty. I believed I was in the jungle, searching desperately for water. At one point, using all my energy, I shouted out ‘get me a drink now!’ If I hadn't have shouted, I would be dead now. I wouldn't have lasted another day.

Amazingly, I’m still alive. I’m still unwell - I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer three years ago - but I am living proof the doctors get it wrong. I survived, so it’s obvious that others put on that pathway would have survived too.

The LCP was barbaric and I was glad to hear it had been abolished in 2014. But from what I’m hearing now, it never went away. It was renamed NG163 in 2020 and innocent people who aren’t at the end of their lives are being killed using this guideline.

I’m hoping that by telling my story, I can raise awareness of what’s going on in U.K. hospitals and pray that people will look out for their family members who have to go into hospital.

By the way, I’m not elderly. I am 51 now and was 38 when I was put on the LCP.

Keep a close watch on the doctors and nurses. They’re not all good. I don’t want to tar them all with the same brush: some are really kind and would fight for their patients, but others would kill you without a second thought. An evil person is never good to be around when you're ill and vulnerable. Your life is in their hands and that’s scary. They can - and they will - make you die slowly and painfully, whilst telling your family and friends they are doing it to be kind. Many are ‘just following orders’, others are making the orders. They all need to be held accountable.” - Craig, Liverpool, U.K.

source twitter

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2023), Ewan (20th September 2023), Harmony (6th January 2024), Mercedes (18th September 2023), Reinhard (17th September 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Great post by Tintin from a different thread. Cut and pasted here for prosperity.

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    "Midazolam injection may cause serious or life-threatening breathing problems such as shallow, slowed, or temporarily stopped breathing that may lead to permanent brain injury or death. You should only receive this medication in a hospital or doctor’s office that has the equipment that is needed to monitor your heart and lungs and to provide life-saving medical treatment quickly if your breathing slows or stops. Your doctor or nurse will watch you closely after you receive this medication to make sure that you are breathing properly." - US National Library of Medicine

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    This may have already been posted on the forum, but, it classifies as 'turmoil' in any case, so can reside here ( )
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

‘We were ordered to “Euthanise” Patients to falsely increase COVID Death Counts while Hospitals were Empty’ claims Whistleblowing NHS Doctor

Source: The Exposé

Published August 30th, 2023

An NHS whistleblower, who wishes to remain anonymous, has come forward with allegations that the NHS hospitals were not overwhelmed during the COVID-19 pandemic, as was reported by authorities and the mainstream media.

The whistleblower also confirmed that the little care given throughout the pandemic amounted to negligence and that the government and NHS bosses essentially instructed staff to let people die, or in some cases kill them through the ‘End of Life Care’ programme and falsely label the deaths as being due to Covid-19.

This individual referred to as Dr. John, has worked in minor injuries and illness centres as well as in a primary care role throughout the pandemic.

Dr. John claims that he has “seen this mess evolve from the very beginning of the pandemic” and that hospitals were actually extremely quiet and almost empty during the first lockdown.
    “I used to see an average of 20 patients per day, that dropped to 1 – 2 patients during the first lockdown. I have even witnessed an elderly lady with horrific broken bones come into the hospital three weeks after her accident as she was too scared of catching coronavirus to visit the hospital sooner. In the end, the pain overcame the fear.

“I have also assessed people with chest pains in their homes who would not go for further assessment as they were so scared of ‘the virus’ they would rather chance a heart attack than the infection or the loneliness of going to the hospital alone.”
    HS statistics certainly back up Dr John’s claims.

We examined the data for A&E attendance in the months of April (Lockdown 1) and November (Lockdown 2) for 2020 and compared this with April and November in 2018 and 2019 which showed A&E attendance during the first lockdown was 57% down on the previous year, and A&E attendance during lockdown 2 was 31% down on the previous year.
    2018 – April – 1,984,369 attended A&E / November – 2,036,847 attended A&E
    2019 – April – 2,112,165 attended A&E / November – 2,143,505 attended A&E
    2020 – April – 916,581 attended A&E / November – 1,485,132 attended A&E

This significant drop in attendance suggests that people were too scared to visit the hospital due to the fear propaganda perpetuated in the mainstream media.

Furthermore, Dr. John also describes how changes in care policies have led to patients not receiving proper follow-up care, resulting in negative outcomes for patients and their families.

He states that usual follow-up visits were not done and parents were removing casts from their children’s broken limbs, “I dread to think the state of some of their limbs,”.

He also mentioned that a change in care policies led to one 80+–year-old woman being permanently disabled.

He describes visiting an elderly patient who had only had a single face-to-face physio follow-up and a single follow-up via phone call following a hip operation. He found her in a bedridden state, unable to transfer to a commode, her dignity taken away.

The demise of the NHS didn’t just affect Dr John’s patients though, it also affected him personally as he lost a family member to cancer during the alleged pandemic due to not being given the required care.
    “He was given 7 years to live with his illness, he lasted just 1 year in the new NHS system.

“I’ve also witnessed the desperation of families witnessing their own relatives dying sooner than they should have due to the lack of professional care that should have been provided. It has been a very sad year in which I have witnessed the demise of the health service.

“I have also seen stroke patients sent home without being given any follow-up care. I also know of a triage policy in which staff were forced to send potentially seriously ill people home on the premise of giving them a call if their condition worsened”.
    Dr. John’s claims are supported by a Care Quality Commission report that found 34% of NHS staff were pressured into placing “Do Not Resuscitate” orders on Covid patients with disabilities and learning difficulties. The policy led to people with disabilities and learning difficulties accounting for 3 in every 5 Covid deaths according to official ONS figures.

This testimony from an NHS staff member suggests that the public was being lied to regarding the official narrative of the NHS being overwhelmed during the pandemic.

It highlights the negative impact of misinformation and fear propaganda on the public’s perception of the situation, leading to people avoiding seeking medical treatment for fear of contracting the virus.

Additionally, it also highlights the negative impact of changes in care policies, leading to patients not receiving proper follow-up care and negative outcomes for patients and their families.

A fact that is also backed up by a document nicknamed ‘The Death Document’ that was published by NICE, an executive non-departmental public body, sponsored by the Department of Health and Social Care.

As well as a mountain of evidence that the UK Government authorised the essential “mass murder” of the elderly and vulnerable by Midazolam injection and then told the public Covid-19 was to blame.

Between 2 March and 12 June 2020, 18,562 residents of care homes in England died with COVID-19, including 18,168 people aged 65 and over, representing almost 40% of all deaths involving COVID-19 in England during this period.

This is a significant number considering that during the same period, 28,186 “excess deaths” were recorded in care homes in England, representing a 46% increase compared with the same period in previous years.

A number of decisions and policies adopted by authorities at the national and local level in the UK violated care home residents’ rights to life, to health, and to non-discrimination.

These include:
    - Mass discharges from hospital into care homes.

- Imposition of blanket Do Not Attempt Resuscitation (DNAR) orders on residents of many care homes around the country and restrictions on residents’ access to hospital.

- Suspension of regular oversight procedures for care homes by the statutory regulating body, the Care Quality Commission (CQC), and the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman.
    These actions by authorities contributed to the high number of deaths among care home residents during the pandemic.

It is also stated that serious illness in Covid-19 presents pneumonia and accompanying respiratory insufficiency.

Therefore, typical symptoms include breathlessness, cough, weakness and fever. It is also noted that people who suffer deteriorating respiratory failure and who do not receive intensive care, develop acute respiratory distress syndrome with severe breathlessness.

With that in mind here is an important warning applied to Midazolam courtesy of the US National Library of Medicine –

Midazolam injection may cause serious or life-threatening breathing problems such as shallow, slowed, or temporarily stopped breathing that may lead to permanent brain injury or death. You should only receive this medication in a hospital or doctor’s office that has the equipment that is needed to monitor your heart and lungs and to provide life-saving medical treatment quickly if your breathing slows or stops. Your doctor or nurse will watch you closely after you receive this medication to make sure that you are breathing properly.

The warning states that this medication should only be given in a hospital or doctor’s office that has the necessary equipment to monitor the patient’s heart and lungs and provide life-saving treatment if needed.

The question is therefore raised as to why the “Death Document” published in April 2020 instructs doctors to treat COVID-19 patients suffering a disease that allegedly affects the respiratory system with Midazolam, a drug that affects the respiratory system.

Another question is raised as to why during the same month out-of-hospital prescribing for Midazolam was twice the amount seen in 2019.

(article continues...)

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2023), Ewan (20th September 2023), Harmony (6th January 2024), Sue (Ayt) (2nd October 2023), Tintin (20th September 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thalidomide: The Untold Story

Presented by Andrew Bridgen MP

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2023), Ewan (2nd October 2023), Harmony (6th January 2024), Sue (Ayt) (2nd October 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What does it mean? Rhetorical or Socratic question for me; I already believe I know what it means. NG163 in a dreadful hurry.

Quote Posted by Jacqui Deevoy twitter (@JacquiDeevoy1)
    Elena’s story. Her husband Stuart was euthanised in the most evil of ways in hospital in 2021.

She appears in my new film ‘Playing God’, due for release soon.

source: https://twitter.com/JacquiDeevoy1/st...55703864909940

---------------------------------\/\/\/~\___,.,...,......~¬

See also People's Care Watchdog: https://www.peoplescarewatchdog.org/...life-protocols

Quote What we are doing

We are building a case for an immediate end to inappropriate and uninformed use of end of life pathways and medication. We are doing this by working with MP's, raising awareness through the media as well as applying to be core participants in the Covid-19 Inquiry alongside our legal team at Hodge Jones Allen.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th January 2024), Ewan (5th January 2024), Harmony (6th January 2024), lilac (5th January 2024), Sue (Ayt) (5th January 2024), Vangelo (5th January 2024)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,805 times in 2,587 posts

My ex BIL died last Saturday.
    According to his wife (we remained friends), she called the ambulance because he was so sick and weak, apparently from pneumonia and dehydration. She also was slightly sick with a cold. He was admitted and put on antibiotics and fluids, but she was also informed by phone that he had covid. During their visit with him the evening of his admittance, his kids reported his condition as fairly revived, chipper, and joking.

But that same night, his wife was called in the wee hours requesting her permission to put him on a vent. (the dreaded middle-of-the-night call.) She did not give permission. The next day, they had him moved to a downtown hospital. Wife could not visit due to "covid". Apparently he was put on a feeding tube(?) but no vent. And that night he died.

He was 66, and not in apparent bad health, although he hadn't been to doctors for a long time. He had worked up until the day before his collapse, and was not overweight. Neither of them were vaxxed.
    It does make me wonder if they are still up to it with the covid protocols?
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th January 2024), Ewan (6th January 2024), Harmony (6th January 2024), Matthew (6th January 2024), meat suit (5th January 2024), Tintin (7th January 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast