Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,212 times in 21,086 posts

Lightbulb Dear Tyrants, You’re LOSING!

• Dear Tyrants, You’re LOSING!

... brilliant ...

<!--- update edit --->
    ... even his sponsor message at the end is funny & beautiful seeing his new T-shirt stating: "defund the thought-police"

<!--- end update edit --->
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th November 2022 at 13:03.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (9th November 2022), Anchor (9th November 2022), avid (9th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (9th November 2022), bluestflame (9th November 2022), bojancan (9th November 2022), Carlitos (9th November 2022), ClearWater (9th November 2022), East Sun (9th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (9th November 2022), haroldsails (9th November 2022), Heart to heart (9th November 2022), Ioneo (9th November 2022), John'sKatya (9th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th November 2022), liderr (9th November 2022), Mark (9th November 2022), meeradas (9th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (9th November 2022), Mike (9th November 2022), mojo (9th November 2022), Orph (9th November 2022), Pam (9th November 2022), Peace in Oz (9th November 2022), Reinhard (9th November 2022), rgray222 (9th November 2022), ronny (9th November 2022), RunningDeer (9th November 2022), Sadieblue (10th November 2022), Satori (9th November 2022), Sunny-side-up (9th November 2022), Tigger (9th November 2022), Tintin (9th November 2022), Vangelo (9th November 2022), wegge (9th November 2022), wondering (9th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Default Re: Dear Tyrants, You’re LOSING!

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

... brilliant ...
    Yes, yes it is.

It is a great and comprehensive 8 minute summary of the status quo that any currently awakened (even if only somewhat) person recognizes.

(Please watch the first 8 minutes - it is solid wisdom).
    Last edited by Anchor; 9th November 2022 at 07:27.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th November 2022), bluestflame (9th November 2022), Carlitos (9th November 2022), East Sun (9th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (9th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (9th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th November 2022), meeradas (9th November 2022), Pam (9th November 2022), Reinhard (9th November 2022), RunningDeer (9th November 2022), Tigger (9th November 2022), Vangelo (9th November 2022), wondering (9th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,229 times in 912 posts

Wow! What a force for good...wonderful to see. Thanks for posting.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th November 2022), bluestflame (9th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (9th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (9th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th November 2022), Pam (9th November 2022), RunningDeer (9th November 2022), Tigger (9th November 2022), Vangelo (9th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,580 times in 569 posts

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    He certainly has a knack for describing what has happened. I particularly like the phrase 'weaponized morality' to describe the method used to control/brainwash so many.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th November 2022), bluestflame (9th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (9th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (9th November 2022), JoePiscapo (10th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (9th November 2022), Pam (9th November 2022), RunningDeer (9th November 2022), Tigger (9th November 2022), wondering (9th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)
    Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    He certainly has a knack for describing what has happened. I particularly like the phrase 'weaponized morality' to describe the method used to control/brainwash so many.
    I noticed that phrase as well. "Weaponized Morality". That is what the great inversion does, it weaponizes anything decent, loving and kind and turns it into a tool of manipulation and control. If you think about it literally anything that aspires humans to be good, decent and kind has been manipulated for purposes of control.

I do appreciate that he draws a large crowd with humor and he throws so much truth in there. I'm surprised humor hasn't been outlawed.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (9th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (9th November 2022), Heart to heart (9th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th November 2022), Reinhard (9th November 2022), RunningDeer (9th November 2022), Tigger (9th November 2022), ulli (9th November 2022), Vangelo (9th November 2022), wondering (9th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    I'm surprised humor hasn't been outlawed.
    I think in some respects humour has been outlawed; think of 197o's Mel Brooks or even John Cleese who were experts at poking fun at people. Poking fun at people is no longer allowed and humour has in some ways been diminished due to 'thinner skinned' people who are more easily offended nowadays than they were 5o years ago.

Frankly, it has usually taken a lot for me to laugh as I am very critical and selective of humour. I am not easily amused and it has been this way for me for a solid thirty years. I remember things seemed funnier when I was in my youth.

Re: the video, in my opinion: I am not convinced that the so called tyrants are losing, it feels very much more like a stalemate or a plateau. The motion of a give and take seems hardly evident. But I could be wrong.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th November 2022), East Sun (9th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (9th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (9th November 2022), gini (9th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (9th November 2022), Pam (9th November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (10th November 2022), RunningDeer (9th November 2022), Tigger (9th November 2022), ulli (9th November 2022), Vangelo (9th November 2022), wondering (9th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Dear tyrants, you're cheating - big time, again!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

East Sun (9th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (9th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (9th November 2022), Pam (9th November 2022), RunningDeer (9th November 2022), Tigger (9th November 2022), Vangelo (9th November 2022), wondering (9th November 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Dear Tyrants, You’re LOSING!

• My personal facebook message rough translation from Dutch 🇳🇱 to English 🇬🇧 :
    Message to all WEF & Agenda2030 helpers & slaves in the Netherlands:

Lying to others is also like telling a story to yourself knowing it's not the truth and STILL continuing to believe it's the "only" way to achieve certain "noble goals".

The well-known: "the 'noble end' justifies any means" ... and if you do that often enough you also start to think it "is the truth" ... So in the end you start fooling yourself ... Hence the neurotic pushing of various tunnel vision narratives serving tyrannical Agenda2030 ... Anything that deviates from this takes too much energy to maintain your own fairy-tails.

The moment you realize that it no longer works >> the act that you are playing has become way too transparent >> rattling on all sides >> you have 2 options:
    • 01. lying even more to "protect" or "justify" other lies ... or
    • 02. give up and face the hard truth
    The latter can be very traumatic, like being in hell .. Your "honor" your "acquired respect" including the self-respect ... your "credibility" .. your "acquired status" were all built up (false) "certainties" .. financial, moral, social well-being, friendships clearly based on quicksand. So you most likely continue to double down even harder, right? >>> but that only speeds up the process that millions of people really gonna wake up >>> you being part of a huge scam ... so you still are good for something ...
    • I wrote the above text today partly inspired by watching a very special 8 minute speech by AwakenWithJP on YouTube with the title: "Dear Tyrants, You're LOSING!" uploaded November 9, 2022. . JP Sears (John Patrick Sears) has 2.73 million YouTube subscribers!

• cheers, the (spiritual) optimist using "spiritual psychology".
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    November 9th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th November 2022 at 22:02.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (9th November 2022), bluestflame (11th November 2022), East Sun (9th November 2022), Eric J (Viking) (9th November 2022), Ernie Nemeth (9th November 2022), Justplain (11th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (9th November 2022), Orph (9th November 2022), Reinhard (9th November 2022), ronny (11th November 2022), RunningDeer (9th November 2022), Tigger (9th November 2022), Vangelo (9th November 2022), wondering (9th November 2022), xidaijena (11th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Great video John…

I’ve been banned on B Ryan Facebook page for 30 days (again) so if you can post it on the page that would be great…

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

bluestflame (11th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (9th November 2022), RunningDeer (9th November 2022), Tigger (9th November 2022), wondering (9th November 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • My personal facebook message rough translation from Dutch 🇳🇱 to English 🇬🇧 :
    Message to all WEF & Agenda2030 helpers & slaves in the Netherlands:

Lying to others is also like telling a story to yourself knowing it's not the truth and STILL continuing to believe it's the "only" way to achieve certain "noble goals".

The well-known: "the 'noble end' justifies any means" ... and if you do that often enough you also start to think it "is the truth" ... So in the end you start fooling yourself ... Hence the neurotic pushing of various tunnel vision narratives serving tyrannical Agenda2030 ... Anything that deviates from this takes too much energy to maintain your own fairy-tails.

The moment you realize that it no longer works >> the act that you are playing has become way too transparent >> rattling on all sides >> you have 2 options:
    • 01. lying even more to "protect" or "justify" other lies ... or
    • 02. give up and face the hard truth
    The latter can be very traumatic, like being in hell .. Your "honor" your "acquired respect" including the self-respect ... your "credibility" .. your "acquired status" were all built up (false) "certainties" .. financial, moral, social well-being, friendships clearly based on quicksand. So you most likely continue to double down even harder, right? >>> but that only speeds up the process that millions of people really gonna wake up >>> you being part of a huge scam ... so you still are good for something ...
    • I wrote the above text today partly inspired by watching a very special 8 minute speech by AwakenWithJP on YouTube with the title: "Dear Tyrants, You're LOSING!" uploaded November 9, 2022. . JP Sears (John Patrick Sears) has 2.73 million YouTube subscribers!

• cheers, the (spiritual) optimist using "spiritual psychology".
    November 9th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Hi John,
    My two cents, says,
    From what little I know of THOSE globalists who are anti--humanists, to a large degree, I think we can not relate to them as we would to ANY human being.

AwakenWithJP did a fantastic job that mostly any human person would appreciate.

But they are not like us, as David Icke has shown us over many decades. "They" are different and not to be trusted IMO.
    As long as they are living they will do as they have been doing for "maybe hundreds of years, planning to control all of humanity."
    That's just my take on our situation, for what it's worth.
    E.S.
    Last edited by East Sun; 9th November 2022 at 22:55.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th November 2022), bluestflame (11th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (9th November 2022), RunningDeer (9th November 2022), Tigger (9th November 2022), Vangelo (10th November 2022), wondering (10th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 234 posts

I do appreciate that he draws a large crowd with humor and he throws so much truth in there. I'm surprised humor hasn't been outlawed.

Wait a minute for it to be outlawed, and you shall soon see, perhaps, that it already has been banned ,meaning the truth.

as humor as been too.

people are being dumb, by the smart devices they run to buy. they do not understand the simple fact that all digital devices they buy, are not making them smarter, but are making them more ignorant than they have ever been before.

I have no real data than I can bring up for factual real evidence of what I see as proof of my statement here, But I just see it as it happens in real time NOW.

I see many folks losing many IQ points, due to tech, than they can in real time imagine.

I will stop it here. this stuff I speak of, could go on for forever.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

bluestflame (11th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (10th November 2022), Peace in Oz (10th November 2022), RunningDeer (9th November 2022), Tigger (11th November 2022), wondering (10th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

It’s sickening how enraptured our existence is in. It’s like we’re passively accepting defeat before it’s actually happened. I speak to my brothers and sisters about community and friendship and the bond that we can have if we focus on what is within our own self conscious. Because without that we would have no existence. We all see life through the viewpoint of a first person perspective and yet we are all linked via our third eye. We just need to open it. Or have it be opened. But care needs to be taken because advantage can be took by a third party for the purpose of personal gain for a third party. These tricks are being played right in front of our faces. I see and hear about it daily. It’s happened and is happening to me and you and all of those whom I love and adore on this planet. I believe that the choices I make effect everything. I am the central point of attention I believe in a show that is using everybody as actors. My mind was opened up when a compatriot slipped dmt into a beverage that I drank. It felt like the whole universe cracked open like a hard boiled egg and I was able to see the truth. I stopped traffic on the street and was able to see the true colours of the spectrum and what they stand for. The blue is for truth and peace and righteousness whilst the reds are for total domination and obliteration of anything that has solid moral standing. I forget what the authorities colours were because I have a traumatic brain injury. All I know is that when I was effected by that toxin I was in ultimate control and had superhuman powers that I could and would not ever be able to fully describe. The closest comparison that comes to mind is that I was from dragon ball z shooting fireballs and stopping traffic. I made a lot of choices that were effected from lots of specific triggers that made me feel deep emotion. Like I was being tested. I believe I might have passed because I’m still here and reporting my experiences to a great audience I hope. My advice is to be yourself. Don’t try to live up to some sort of superficial idealism that makes you unhappy and degrades your morals. I’m talking to myself but if you want to take something from what I say to make an improvement in your own life that would make me the happiest man in the world. Thank you.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JoePiscapo For This Post:

bluestflame (11th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th November 2022), RunningDeer (11th November 2022), wondering (11th November 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Dear Tyrants, You’re LOSING!

It not only takes a certain intelligence to decipher re-asses "perceived reality" THEY project on all of us 24/7 ... it takes not to be hypnotized and not to be a (pathetic) coward and to stand up for what you know is right ... not what you are told to be "right".

Big life-changing transformational difference.

cheers,
    November 11th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th November 2022 at 17:44.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Heart to heart (11th November 2022), RunningDeer (11th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread