1. Link to Post #41
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,283 times in 21,093 posts

Default Re: Donald Trump arrested and charged

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

Trump doubling down as the Deep State Puppets close in...

He couldn't have understood what he was truly up against when he won in 2016 or he would have tried to do this then - because now he will find it more difficult if not impossible to get in again no matter how many votes he gets - the 2020 result was obviously rigged and he and his voters were blatantly cheated out of a second term - perhaps he had to go through all that to really understand the true depths of depravity that is lined up against him and anyone threatening the Established Ruling Class... who are without morals, integrity or any redeeming features - but they don't even care if all that is on display and appear to revel in their pathetic wicked behaviour and power -

I'm worried for him - I can't pretend I'm not -

JUST IN: Trump Unveils Plan To 'Dismantle The Deep State' As Possible Indictment Looms

(3.30)

Quote 21 Mar 2023
    In a video released to social media, former President Trump unveiled his plan to "dismantle the deep state" as his potential indictment looms.

1,613,618+ views in 1 day!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

jaybee (25th March 2023), Matthew (23rd March 2023), mountain_jim (23rd March 2023), pounamuknight (23rd March 2023), Reinhard (29th March 2023), T Smith (23rd March 2023), thepainterdoug (23rd March 2023), Vangelo (23rd March 2023)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,269 times in 3,170 posts

In the amazing reality he should actually win 2024, rather shall I say, they cant overcome his obvious win with their cheating, etc Hammer and Scorecard, I would have to wonder how in Gods name he could ever know who to take into his cabinet and admin? Who could he trust?
    Trump has a big life beyond politics. He can do anything and needs no one for money, for recognition and success. Hes a vey good amateur golfer as well and to be a good golfer tells me something albeit small in this discussion.But he could enjoy life at his courses and beach spots and ride it all out
    In short, he has a full life!

The people in politics around him are political lifers, dependent on it as an income, a career and a fast track to lots of money, Ocassio, bartended to millionaire one recent example.
    He will be gone in 4 or 8 and those who wer on his team will be marked for their allegiance to him.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ClearWater (23rd March 2023), Deux Corbeaux (23rd March 2023), ExomatrixTV (23rd March 2023), jaybee (25th March 2023), Matthew (23rd March 2023), mountain_jim (23rd March 2023), pounamuknight (23rd March 2023), Reinhard (26th March 2023), T Smith (23rd March 2023), Vangelo (23rd March 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

Trump doubling down as the Deep State Puppets close in...

That's not bad. I thought he said "Pfizer courts" but it was actually "FISA courts". He mentioned corruption in 'Big Pharma', about appointments in regulatory positions, so I guess I'll take any morsel he can throw us; it felt like a token effort. He's still shy about vaccine harms, excess deaths and the deterioration of health including in the armed forces. The implication's worst case is he's complicit, or in the best case: he's not powerful enough to deal with it. Lets not forget they successfully stole his election in broad daylight. If he continues starts to speak up about vaccine crimes then I'll spare him my bad attitude and cynical point of view.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

ClearWater (23rd March 2023), Deux Corbeaux (23rd March 2023), ExomatrixTV (23rd March 2023), jaybee (25th March 2023), mountain_jim (23rd March 2023), pounamuknight (23rd March 2023), Reinhard (26th March 2023), T Smith (23rd March 2023)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    In the amazing reality he should actually win 2024, rather shall I say, they cant overcome his obvious win with their cheating, etc Hammer and Scorecard, I would have to wonder how in Gods name he could ever know who to take into his cabinet and admin? Who could he trust?
    Trump has a big life beyond politics. He can do anything and needs no one for money, for recognition and success. Hes a vey good amateur golfer as well and to be a good golfer tells me something albeit small in this discussion.But he could enjoy life at his courses and beach spots and ride it all out
    In short, he has a full life!

The people in politics around him are political lifers, dependent on it as an income, a career and a fast track to lots of money, Ocassio, bartended to millionaire one recent example.
    He will be gone in 4 or 8 and those who wer on his team will be marked for their allegiance to him.
    A successful business person surrounds himself/herself with talent, track record, drive, and those who share a common mission objective. So Trump, circa 2016--the unexperienced politician but highly successful businessman--drew from his experience of running his various businesses and getting things done, etc. He erred, though, given a certain political naiveté, by applying his business acumen and success strategies to the political sphere. In short, he surrounded himself with all the wrong people. A captain is only as good as his crew. But if you have talent, track record, and drive in politics, you're 99% certain to be corrupted and controlled, with a stated mission objective that changes with the wind, at best, or downright fabricated depending on whatever the voter (or in this case, the boss) wants to hear. Trump wasn't used to that kind of duplicity in the business world.

If by some miracle he gets back in in 2024--if he's still fortunate enough to be roaming the planet at that time--let's hope he's learned that lesson. Why he didn't put Rand Paul in his cabinet--or even Ron Paul at some role in the Treasury--always escaped me.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

ClearWater (23rd March 2023), Deux Corbeaux (23rd March 2023), edina (23rd March 2023), jaybee (25th March 2023), John'sKatya (27th March 2023), mountain_jim (23rd March 2023), pounamuknight (23rd March 2023), Reinhard (26th March 2023), Vangelo (23rd March 2023)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,335 times in 8,672 posts

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status...609179648?s=20

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...978041345?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BushPilot (24th March 2023), ClearWater (23rd March 2023), jaybee (25th March 2023), pounamuknight (23rd March 2023), Reinhard (26th March 2023), T Smith (23rd March 2023)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/st...877726208?s=20

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BushPilot (24th March 2023), ClearWater (24th March 2023), Ivanhoe (24th March 2023), jaybee (25th March 2023), NancyV (24th March 2023), pounamuknight (29th March 2023), Reinhard (26th March 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

The pressure of the impending arrest or threatened arrest what ever it is..... is getting to Trump as well it might because he has been attacked 24/7 for years by the Globalists and their minions and now this - he's remained fairly calm (publically) but I think it has to be getting to him underneath the surface - and this ridiculous legal fiasco just might be the last straw - the obvious complete criminal level hypocrisy and unfairness to try and prosecute him when Biden and all the Globalist puppets get away with EVERYTHING - ALL THE TIME... is beyond the pale - an infiltrated and corrupt judiciary is the final stepping stone to a break down of civilized society... but Trump's enemies don't care about that as they revel in their corruption and dark power...

Anyway - I'm concerned about Trump and how he is faring as a man who has done what he can, in his own way, with his own style to save America.... literally save America.... but are the cracks starting to show as this humiliating legal harassment continues...

Alex Jones is angry about what Trump's been saying and makes strong comments on it in the video below - Alex in my view is highly intelligent and passionate man - like a shaman warrior - he's talking a lot of sense in the video about it all...

https://www.infowars.com/posts/speci...d-destruction/

Mar 24, 2023 (36:00)

Alex Jones responds to Trump's recent threats of death and destruction after his impending arrest.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

BushPilot (26th March 2023), mountain_jim (25th March 2023), onawah (25th March 2023), pounamuknight (29th March 2023), Reinhard (26th March 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,555 times in 20,694 posts

It's all looking to me like part of the plan to impose COG, Emergency Powers Continuity of Government Powers, of which Trump may also just be another pawn.
    See:
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

pounamuknight (29th March 2023), T Smith (25th March 2023)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

The pressure of the impending arrest or threatened arrest what ever it is..... is getting to Trump as well it might because he has been attacked 24/7 for years by the Globalists and their minions and now this - he's remained fairly calm (publically) but I think it has to be getting to him underneath the surface - and this ridiculous legal fiasco just might be the last straw - the obvious complete criminal level hypocrisy and unfairness to try and prosecute him when Biden and all the Globalist puppets get away with EVERYTHING - ALL THE TIME... is beyond the pale - an infiltrated and corrupt judiciary is the final stepping stone to a break down of civilized society... but Trump's enemies don't care about that as they revel in their corruption and dark power...

Anyway - I'm concerned about Trump and how he is faring as a man who has done what he can, in his own way, with his own style to save America.... literally save America.... but are the cracks starting to show as this humiliating legal harassment continues...

Alex Jones is angry about what Trump's been saying and makes strong comments on it in the video below - Alex in my view is highly intelligent and passionate man - like a shaman warrior - he's talking a lot of sense in the video about it all...

https://www.infowars.com/posts/speci...d-destruction/

Mar 24, 2023 (36:00)

Alex Jones responds to Trump's recent threats of death and destruction after his impending arrest.

When I heard this I was puzzled. It didn't sound like Trump to me. It sounded amateurish and poorly conceived--and Alex Jones is exactly right in his analysis. If anything, Alex probably didn't go far enough rebuking the implication of Trump's words. It could be that Trump's cracking under the pressure, like you said, but the more I think about this the only thing that makes sense, to me, is that Trump knows exactly what he's doing. He may be baiting them to follow through with the arrest. If they think he's gone "off the rails" they may just do it now.

My feeling is the arrest was going to take place, last week, then circumstance changed with the backlash at the Manhattan DA's office, the obvious political weaponization of the move in the eyes of the public, the waffling grand jury, the withheld evidence that surfaced, etc. In short, I think the DA realized they jumped the shark and wisely choose to abort the mission...

But I think Trump wants them to arrest him--as a strategy--to trigger something we all may not even be considering. At least that's the only thing that makes sense to me. He knows they want violence. This erratic behavior may be the bait to dupe them into reconsidering the arrest.

But, yes. He's playing with fire. I hope he has an extinguisher close at hand.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th March 2023), avid (26th March 2023), BushPilot (26th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (26th March 2023), jaybee (26th March 2023), mountain_jim (26th March 2023), pounamuknight (29th March 2023), Reinhard (26th March 2023), Vangelo (26th March 2023)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    When I heard this I was puzzled. It didn't sound like Trump to me. It sounded amateurish and poorly conceived--and Alex Jones is exactly right in his analysis. If anything, Alex probably didn't go far enough rebuking the implication of Trump's words. It could be that Trump's cracking under the pressure, like you said, but the more I think about this the only thing that makes sense, to me, is that Trump knows exactly what he's doing. He may be baiting them to follow through with the arrest. If they think he's gone "off the rails" they may just do it now.

My feeling is the arrest was going to take place, last week, then circumstance changed with the backlash at the Manhattan DA's office, the obvious political weaponization of the move in the eyes of the public, the waffling grand jury, the withheld evidence that surfaced, etc. In short, I think the DA realized they jumped the shark and wisely choose to abort the mission...

But I think Trump wants them to arrest him--as a strategy--to trigger something we all may not even be considering. At least that's the only thing that makes sense to me. He knows they want violence. This erratic behavior may be the bait to dupe them into reconsidering the arrest.

Re bolded above...

My first reaction was that Trump was cracking under pressure but perhaps, as you say he knows what he's doing and is goading 'them' now the arrest looks less likely...

I'm not sure now that 'they' (colluding Global mega rich elite) DO want violence - they are fine with one sided violence like the riots and destruction by their adopted allies, Antifa, BLM et al... but do they really want violent retaliation from millions of armed Americans...?.... maybe Trump has realised this and wouldn't mind edging the country to Civil War because that could be the only thing, at the end of the day, that will stop the complete destruction of America (and this goes for all Western Nations but America is the only country where the People have guns) France is likely to be the first unarmed citizenry in the West in modern times to topple a corrupt traitorous government... time will tell... because Globalist Forces are united against individual nations -

Western nations in general are soft now and would do anything to avoid open conflict and a civil war type situation because of the inconvenience to daily living... maybe, just maybe Trump has deduced privately that only a violent response will stop the forces destroying the US... and has decided to start hinting at that to prepare people... dunno...

Alex Jones was getting very heated in the video I posted and was saying that the point hasn't come when a violent response was necessary - that we are winning the Information War.... that if they come to round people up en masse and put them in concentration camps etc that was the time to use armed defence/attack - but would it be too late then and the time to act is before it gets to that ?... perhaps Alex was getting very emotional because somewhere deep down he knows civil war is the only thing that will stop the Globalist's complete take over ... I'm not at all sure that we are winning the Information War because the forces lined up against the citizens of the World are deeply embedded and showing no signs of weakening at the moment... (ie getting away with the fake pandemic, the fake 'vaccines', heading stealthily for the Central Bankers Digital Currency and the Digital Dictatorship...)

So.... I'm just having a ponder after your reply and considering that Trump isn't cracking under pressure but knows what he's doing and what he wants to achieve with his latest remarks...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

BushPilot (26th March 2023), mountain_jim (26th March 2023), pounamuknight (29th March 2023), Reinhard (26th March 2023), T Smith (26th March 2023), Vangelo (26th March 2023)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Re bolded above...

My first reaction was that Trump was cracking under pressure but perhaps, as you say he knows what he's doing and is goading 'them' now the arrest looks less likely...

I'm not sure now that 'they' (colluding Global mega rich elite) DO want violence - they are fine with one sided violence like the riots and destruction by their adopted allies, Antifa, BLM et al... but do they really want violent retaliation from millions of armed Americans...?.... maybe Trump has realised this and wouldn't mind edging the country to Civil War because that could be the only thing, at the end of the day, that will stop the complete destruction of America (and this goes for all Western Nations but America is the only country where the People have guns) France is likely to be the first unarmed citizenry in the West in modern times to topple a corrupt traitorous government... time will tell... because Globalist Forces are united against individual nations -

Western nations in general are soft now and would do anything to avoid open conflict and a civil war type situation because of the inconvenience to daily living... maybe, just maybe Trump has deduced privately that only a violent response will stop the forces destroying the US... and has decided to start hinting at that to prepare people... dunno...

Alex Jones was getting very heated in the video I posted and was saying that the point hasn't come when a violent response was necessary - that we are winning the Information War.... that if they come to round people up en masse and put them in concentration camps etc that was the time to use armed defence/attack - but would it be too late then and the time to act is before it gets to that ?... perhaps Alex was getting very emotional because somewhere deep down he knows civil war is the only thing that will stop the Globalist's complete take over ... I'm not at all sure that we are winning the Information War because the forces lined up against the citizens of the World are deeply embedded and showing no signs of weakening at the moment... (ie getting away with the fake pandemic, the fake 'vaccines', heading stealthily for the Central Bankers Digital Currency and the Digital Dictatorship...)

So.... I'm just having a ponder after your reply and considering that Trump isn't cracking under pressure but knows what he's doing and what he wants to achieve with his latest remarks...

I will say this: It is the line in the sand for many. The thing is, if it comes down to that there had better be an organized plan behind the scenes... People will then either fall in line or not. But I do worry a well-planned false flag--something on the scale of 9-11 and blamed on Trump--could effectively crush Trump and the anti-Great Reset movement.

But yes, at some point people will start fighting back. If they arrested Trump and attempted to unjustly try and convict him--that might trigger something organic--but if the Occupiers were to pull off a false flag based on thinly veiled threats of arrest--or even based on an actual false arrest that ultimately wouldn't stick (which is how I believe most of the American people think this will play out)--I'm with Alex Jones here. Trump's saber rattling would backfire and the attempted prosecution wouldn't justify any ensuing violence in the minds of people. In other words, I think most people still believe the justice system will work at the end of the day and function as it's supposed to, exonerate Trump, and expose the criminals in power. And, as many have already noted, that will likely make Trump and his message more popular than ever.

So I think it comes down to this:

We are in a tense standoff here, as most people are quietly observing if America has a functioning justice system or not. Put another way, the people are learning in real time whether their country is a 1st-world democratic republic or a 3rd-world banana republic.

But it needs to play itself out, and Trump just played a really provocative card, daring a move. The masses, either newly aware or unaware altogether what is happening to their country, would need to see the results of this act of the drama before any kind of violence would ever be effective, IMO. A well-timed false flag in the interim would be disastrous.
    Last edited by T Smith; 26th March 2023 at 15:06.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

jaybee (26th March 2023), mountain_jim (26th March 2023), pounamuknight (29th March 2023)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/RobinApplebyMD/s...568630784?s=20

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (26th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (26th March 2023), jaybee (26th March 2023), Matthew (29th March 2023), pounamuknight (29th March 2023), T Smith (26th March 2023)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

{snipped}

So I think it comes down to this:

We are in a tense standoff here, as most people are quietly observing if America has a functioning justice system or not. Put another way, the people are learning in real time whether their country is a 1st-world democratic republic or a 3rd-world banana republic.

But it needs to play itself out, and Trump just played a really provocative card, daring a move. The masses, either newly aware or unaware altogether what is happening to their country, would need to see the results of this act of the drama before any kind of violence would ever be effective, IMO. A well-timed false flag in the interim would be disastrous.
    Yes, for whatever reason he came out with it - it IS a really provocative card - like a veiled threat - Alex is very clear on what he thinks about it all and doesn't like the vagueness of the remarks that could lead Trump supporters into a trap (again) - with haphazard violence that doesn't target the real perpetrators - perhaps Trump will say more soon and clarify his remarks -

Or not....
    Last edited by jaybee; 26th March 2023 at 17:54.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Matthew (29th March 2023), pounamuknight (29th March 2023), T Smith (26th March 2023)

27. Link to Post #54
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

The problem is that there is no true media left in the country.

It is the media's job to highlight the ongoing news, whatever it is.

Since they do not cover the news, the problem becomes the fact that the news is not known by the masses. They are out of the loop. Because there is no public discussion on current events, as there should be, the only way to make it current event is to do what Trump does to piss off/scare/intimidate/taunt his enemies into making it current events. When Trump goes off the rails, the media take notice and do some reporting.

Again, even the 2020 January 6th gathering would have played out entirely differently had there been equal coverage of both sides - but there wasn't. Instead, we got a run-away one-sided narrative that painted the patriots into a corner without debate or favorable coverage. Same with the Trump witch hunt. Because there is no coverage Trump's only play was to stir up the hornet's nest. Now he has some media coverage. Not to mention the many in positions of influence who turned towards the noise and made waves...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

ClearWater (27th March 2023), jaybee (29th March 2023), Matthew (29th March 2023), mountain_jim (26th March 2023), pounamuknight (29th March 2023), T Smith (27th March 2023), Vangelo (27th March 2023), william r sanford72 (26th March 2023)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,315 times in 917 posts

Mar 29, 2023 #TheJimmyDoreShow--21 min
    Jon Stewart recent appeared on TV with CNN’s Fareed Zakaria to insist that Donald Trump be charged with crimes because in the United States even the rich and powerful should face accountability. We either have the rule of law or we don’t, Stewart said, and apparently he believes we actually DO have the rule of law in America.--

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

jaybee (29th March 2023), Matthew (29th March 2023), pounamuknight (29th March 2023), T Smith (29th March 2023)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by gini (here)
    Mar 29, 2023 #TheJimmyDoreShow--21 min
    Jon Stewart recent appeared on TV with CNN’s Fareed Zakaria to insist that Donald Trump be charged with crimes because in the United States even the rich and powerful should face accountability. We either have the rule of law or we don’t, Stewart said, and apparently he believes we actually DO have the rule of law in America.--

The significant aspect of that video in my view is that there will be a sizable portion of the US population that agree vehemently with Jon Stewart as well as the large numbers who agree with Jimmy Dore's take. The country has been polarised with those who would prefer the middle ground being increasingly forced to choose one of the poles, rather than have that poll cleave towards their position. Is this hybrid warfare in action? Sophisticated mind control? Occult manipulation? Whatever the source, the immediate effect is to create the conditions for internal division.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

gini (29th March 2023), Matthew (29th March 2023), pounamuknight (29th March 2023), T Smith (29th March 2023), Vangelo (29th March 2023)

33. Link to Post #57
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Taking this clown serious is a stretch. Who is he? A talking mouthpiece paid millions for his disservice to mankind and his loyalty to those paying him. He used to be funny.

He is on par with the likes of fakes like Joy Behar and Whooppi. Total wastes of time.

I would rather listen to Maher. At least he has some honesty left, and some integrity - not much but enough to listen.

Why don't we see what Jake Tapper, Jimmy fallen, or Anderson Cooper have to say? You know, for fact-checking confirmation.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

gini (29th March 2023), jaybee (31st March 2023), Matthew (29th March 2023), pounamuknight (29th March 2023), T Smith (29th March 2023)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...r-hush-payment

"This Is Political Persecution And Election Interference": Trump Rages After Indictment Announced

Update (1827ET):

Trump has responded to the lawsuit, saying in a statement: "This is Political Persecution and Election Interference at the highest level in history."

Full statement:

‘This is Political Persecution and Election Interference at the highest level in history. From the time I came down the golden escalator at Trump Tower, and even before I was sworn in as your President of the United States, the Radical Left Democrats - the enemy of the hardworking men and women of this Country - have been engaged in a Witch-Hunt to destroy the Make America Great Again movement. You remember it just like I do: Russia, Russia, Russia; the Mueller Hoax; Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine; Impeachment Hoax 1; Impeachment Hoax 2; the illegal and unconstitutional Mar-a-Lago raid; and now this.

‘The Democrats have lied, cheated and stolen in their obsession with trying to ‘Get Trump,’ but now they’ve done the unthinkable - indicting a completely innocent person in an act of blatant Election Interference.

“Never before in our Nation’s history has this been done. The Democrats have cheated countless times over the decades, including spying on my campaign, but weaponizing our justice system to punish a political opponent, who just so happens to be a President of the United States and by far the leading Republican candidate for President, has never happened before. Ever.

“Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg, who was hand-picked and funded by George Soros, is a disgrace. Rather than stopping the unprecedented crime wave taking over New York City, he’s doing Joe Biden’s dirty work, ignoring the murders and burglaries and assaults he should be focused on. This is how Bragg spends his time!

“I believe this Witch-Hunt will backfire massively on Joe Biden. The American people realize exactly what the Radical Left Democrats are doing here. Everyone can see it. So our Movement, and our Party - united and strong - will first defeat Alvin Bragg, and then we will defeat Joe Biden, and we are going to throw every last one of these Crooked Democrats out of office so we can MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”

Constitutional law professor Jonathan Turley opined on the indictment in a Thursday interview with Fox News.

"Bragg reportedly has secured his indictment. He has made history, but it is an inglorious moment where even some on the left have criticized the effort. This is a patently political prosecution. Bragg and NY AG James ran on bagging Trump. This has fulfilled that pledge but, if the indictment follows the course described in coverage, it is deeply flawed theory. We will have to wait to see the indictment. ...The objection is not to the prosecuting of a misdemeanor but the reported effort to extend the statute of limitations under an unprecedented bootstrapping theory. We have not heard of an alternative criminal theory.

A Manhattan Grand Jury has voted to indict former President Donald Trump over hush money paid to former porn star Stormy Daniels, according to the NY Times, citing four people familiar with the matter.

The still-sealed felony indictment, which comes as 2024 campaign season comes into focus, makes Trump the first former president in US history to face criminal charges.

The exact charges are not yet known, however the Times expects them to be announced in the coming days by the Manhattan district attorney's office. Prosecutors working for DA Alvin L. Bragg will ask Trump to surrender and face arraignment on said unknown charges.

[U]nlike the investigations that arose from his time in the White House, this case is built around a tawdry episode that predates Mr. Trump’s presidency. The reality star turned presidential candidate who shocked the political establishment by winning the White House now faces a reckoning for a hush money payment that buried a sex scandal in the final days of the 2016 campaign.

Mr. Trump has consistently denied all wrongdoing and attacked Mr. Bragg, a Democrat, accusing him of leading a politically motivated prosecution. He has also denied any affair with the porn star, Stormy Daniels, who had been looking to sell her story of a tryst with Mr. Trump during the campaign. -NY Times

The move also comes just before the grand jury takes a one-month break until late April.

Interestingly, as The Epoch Times' Jack Phillips reported, this month-long delay came after an attorney in former President Donald Trump’s orbit who testified in front of a Manhattan grand jury earlier this month believes that there has been a shift in Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s case against the 45th president.

“Well, I think I got through to them, because [Monday] I understand they called back another witness by the name of David Pecker, who used to run the National Enquirer,” Costello, a former Michael Cohen attorney, told Newsmax on Tuesday.

“Basically, what they’re doing is really gerrymandering this,” he said of Bragg’s probe into Trump.

Costello said he had represented Cohen, himself a former Trump lawyer, and told reporters last week that he does not believe Cohen is a credible witness against Trump.

Sounds like that wasn't the case.

The prosecution's star witness in the case is former Trump attorney Michael Cohen, who paid Stormy Daniels $130,000 to keep quiet about sleeping with Trump. Cohen said that Trump directed him to buy her silence (contrary to a 2018 letter from his lawyer claiming the opposite), and says that the Trump organization helped cover it up.

The case brought by Mr. Bragg, a Democrat, is far from a sure bet. Mr. Bragg’s predecessor, Cyrus Vance Jr., and federal prosecutors each passed on charging Mr. Trump in a stand-alone case related to the hush money. If the case goes to trial, a conviction would almost certainly require a jury to credit the testimony of former Trump attorney Michael Cohen, who has faced his own legal troubles and pleaded guilty to an array of federal felonies in 2018. Among them was a campaign-finance offense for the porn-star payment, as well as charges of lying to a bank and to Congress. -WSJ

As Techno Fog writes via The Reactionary...

The indictment is an absolute scandal, the banana republic on parade, the prosecutor using the weapons of his office to attack his political opponent.

Bragg and his predecessor’s slow-walking of the investigation, with its inception by Manhattan DA goes back to 2019, evidences both the dubious nature of the case against Trump and the political motivations for prosecuting Trump. Theoretically, this should be a simple case. Yet the investigation went on for nearly five years, despite what they’ve possessed: overzealous prosecutors who wanted to charge Trump with racketeering, the cooperating witnesses, the likely millions of pages of materials from the Trump Organization.

Now suddenly, the insanely pro-criminal Manhattan DA, who demanded his prosecutors reduce charges for violent criminals, is prioritizing law and order. It’s hard to believe there are legitimate reasons – for prosecutors, that means seeking justice – for that transformation. Why bring the case now? It’s the start of the 2024 presidential campaign season.

You can’t help but think of the political calculations that went on in Bragg’s head. Not only does he benefit personally, now elevated to a liberal folk hero after being the prosecutor to finally get Trump (a campaign promise he keeps), but this throws a grenade into the Republican race. Will the GOP base rally to Trump? How will the other candidates respond?

And what will this do for the undecideds and the independents and the swing voters – those who are essential to victory in 2024?

Some of those questions will be answered in the short term. Some of them won’t be answered until election day, assuming Trump gets the GOP nod.

That’s because the case won’t go away. It’s illegitimate and political, but it’s here to stay for the time being. Don’t be surprised if the trial date is set for the first half of 2024. And don’t understate the danger to Trump, who will face a jury of Biden voters. Biden won Manhattan 86.7% to 12.3% according to the New York Times. The jury of Trump’s peers will be friendly to the prosecution. That’s all the Manhattan DA might need to secure a conviction. Trump could very well win on appeal but the damage - which carries national repercussions - might already have been done.

And that’s the whole point of this dirty scheme.

Click here to subscribe to The Reactionary

< more and embedded links at link >
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 30th March 2023 at 23:07.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (30th March 2023), Ben (31st March 2023), BushPilot (31st March 2023), ClearWater (31st March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (31st March 2023), haroldsails (31st March 2023), jaybee (31st March 2023), lisalu (31st March 2023), T Smith (31st March 2023)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

I'm mad about this and I'm not American - so I can only imagine how infuriating this is for Trump voters and anyone who isn't brainwashed by the anti~Trump psyop that has been running full pelt for years..

It's infuriating because it's an obvious show of blatant power by the Deep State Globalist wanna~be world dictators - they don't care how unfair and corrupt it looks - the message is - this is what happens when you oppose us, we own the judiciary and media, those who work for us can get away with anything - but you will be crushed....

Jesse Watters: This is a dark day for America(3:02)

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (31st March 2023), BushPilot (31st March 2023), ClearWater (31st March 2023), haroldsails (31st March 2023), John'sKatya (1st April 2023), mizo (31st March 2023), mountain_jim (31st March 2023), T Smith (31st March 2023), Vangelo (31st March 2023)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/TheBabylonBee/st...316238336?s=20

https://twitter.com/Crypto_115/statu...549712384?s=20

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/...470403584?s=20

https://twitter.com/TheWakeninq/stat...125002240?s=20

update: 2020 oldie repurposed

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/...524489219?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 31st March 2023 at 16:32.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (31st March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (31st March 2023), haroldsails (31st March 2023), mizo (31st March 2023), T Smith (31st March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 3 13 24 LastLast