+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Questions for extraterrestrial entities: what would you ask?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,278 times in 1,399 posts

Default Re: Questions for extraterrestrial entities: what would you ask?

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    If you could talk with a friendly non terrestrial entity, what would you ask?
    after saying Hi, nice to meet you. May I ask you a question and the entity saying,
    Hi, nice to meet you too. Yes, you may ask anything you like.

My question would be, "What dimension are you from?

I don't think they come from any planets that we know about
    but maybe some far distant star or whatever.

What would you want to know?
    If they require assistance that I can provide them would be my first question/concern. If not then my next question would be, 'then what are you doing here?'
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th August 2020), william r sanford72 (14th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Why are you here? To help or to manipulate or to just observe?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th August 2020), william r sanford72 (14th August 2020), XelNaga (14th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    If you could talk with a friendly non terrestrial entity, what would you ask?
    after saying Hi, nice to meet you. May I ask you a question and the entity saying,
    Hi, nice to meet you too. Yes, you may ask anything you like.

I don't think they come from any planets that we know about
    but maybe some far distant star or whatever.

What would you want to know?
    If they require assistance that I can provide them would be my first question/concern. If not then my next question would be, 'then what are you doing here?'
    What if they being friendly want to help but know what our leaders think of them
    and want to, through us,
    persuade our military that they can be friendly and want
    to help us maybe because they knowing from eons of experience that we are helpless if left to our own devices would want to help.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Please see below post.

Thanks Ron
    Last edited by East Sun; 14th August 2020 at 00:52.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

6. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    If they told you, it might not be useful or even understandable!

I'd ask these questions:
    1. What's so special about what we call Planet Earth, and the human race?
    2. What do you know about our possible and probable futures?
    3. How many non-human races are observing us, how long have they been doing that, and why?
    4. What can you tell us about the history of civilization on our planet?
    5. Who is abducting humans, and why?
    6. Have some non-human intelligences taken over the personas of influential humans? If so, which humans, and why?
    I expect that they would not want to be bombarded by questions and just answer the first question.
    And judging by their perception of your intent proceed to leaving or for you to ask your next question.

ES
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

william r sanford72 (14th August 2020)

8. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,653 times in 20,815 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    If they told you, it might not be useful or even understandable!

I'd ask these questions:

1. What's so special about what we call Planet Earth, and the human race?
    2. What do you know about our possible and probable futures?
    3. How many non-human races are observing us, how long have they been doing that, and why?
    4. What can you tell us about the history of civilization on our planet?
    5. Who is abducting humans, and why?
    6. Have some non-human intelligences taken over the personas of influential humans? If so, which humans, and why?
    I expect that they would not want to be bombarded by questions and just answer the first question.
    And judging by their perception of your intent proceed to leaving or for you to ask your next question.

ES

Or they can answer all questions simultaneously projecting all concepts & insights telepathically
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

East Sun (14th August 2020), william r sanford72 (14th August 2020), XelNaga (14th August 2020)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

This gets wild 😆 How many ETs would you require to answer all those questions ?

One of each group would be perfect I suggest. Somehow we can’t achieve this, on galactic proportions - the galactic parliament meetings that happen once a galactic year have more empty seats than attending members ..

Everyone out there loves humans, you know ? They’re so cute If you think of reptilians and their relationship to humans they love them so much they would eat them to bits but keep some for later times

Some of these overlords dislike being questioned, by default. I think they can well read your genuine questions and thoughts mentally in no time to be any impressed by your creativity it seems they can appreciate genuine interest though.

They do have sharp answers to everything, actually but each group would answer these questions quite differently.

Myself i work very hard on mental discernment through out my life only to verify and understand “what’s for real” and not and why we can’t really fake it.
    The meaning is one -universally - and we all are part of the greater meaning.

All biased meanings are subjective and relative to the observer and point of observation. Thus -in order to confirm any communication for real- advanced quadruple system is required as a transducer of that communication( think of your WiFi hub).
    I think they must have installed these hubs here long ago and some turn dead or suffer damage after some time and don’t have long outreach anyway.

I suspect there is a huge Paradox involved in the problem that we fail to capture. It may be something like “the most powerful ET race, technologically and spiritually are the Old Dracos but their pride and prejudice prevents them acting kindly. That itself hurts, if you get my grip. It’s like someone having the right medicine for your child but won’t give it to you.

If I said they’re the “most powerful” it only means they have the most influence here on this Planet. It’s about the show and the power, and golden glitters, the best of everything.

No they’re not “the most advanced” or the rulers of the Universe but they cultivate power and body culture and that’s how humanity is good child to them too.

Very few humans can see “beyond that”, actually, spiritually and that we have only two or three options here. We need to resist the evil, cultivate our life and virtues and wait it out till we can connect and contact the better advanced and fully benevolent entities of our own lineage.

Don’t give it to the “Draco’s” and their charms, hierarchies, soul and body selling for success, the facades, the makeups, the love for violence and sadism, the empty models of perfect beauty, the emptiness they admire, shall o continue ..[ ]

If you are your self, being unique in your perspectives and struggles they’re not interested in you, they can’t take you down either. They don’t care. Most of all things they hate to care about it.

Their time passes, takes its toll and ticks away and another time comes.

So I say wait it out. But it’s not a small perspective you see ..

It can’t take forever either. In my experience and if it’s about ETs, things seem to last forever and feel timeless and then “snap” they’re gone.

Remember Ramayana 🙏 As we say sometimes in India , “Ravana did not kill Rama”. ( it was the other way around).
    Time does not kill heroes, heroes make time change.

Evil never wins here at the end of the story. That’s why we are all in it together and that’s why everybody loves humankind.

🙏

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ben (14th August 2020), East Sun (14th August 2020), william r sanford72 (14th August 2020)

12. Link to Post #27
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    I wonder the following logical puzzle of 3 alien overlords -one who speaks truth, one who always lies and one who answers on random- could help somebody out there with their real time communications.
    It’s not even funny how much it’s fitting the circumstances.

We have once got to solve it at school in maths class but that’s long ago. For some unknown reason I recalled about the importance of this logical algorithm number of times through out the years but everyone needs refreshment

In practical case of ET communication I would recommend verification of the algorithm with all entities present or involved.

My sense is only intuitive here and posting this for educational purpose.

🌟
    I love this because it's a lot like "artificial intelligence" and machine learning can do work. It doesn't need to have the understanding but instead it has at the very core an if/else if/else construct "looping" until it reaches a solution to the problem

If a machine was sent instead of real live alien beings, it would have on its more basic core this exact same logic to solve all the problems they could face on a foreign planet/dimension/time
    Tired

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Agape (15th August 2020)

14. Link to Post #28
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

I think of the Day when Earth Stood Still movie with Klaatu answering this point clearly:”The problem is not technologies the problem is you. You have to find the way how to solve your problems..”

So far there are still too many fights, wars and conflict zones that would flare in instance if someone from above added more fuel to the fire.

I do understand the point very well though and people keep asking ET on different occasions “why can’t you STOP it ?”.

See peace comes from understanding, that’s at cost of your self-education and changing some of your habits so keeping healthy and helping to build your community and the world to whatever image you have chosen.
    The image of love and dignity and happiness for all or image of world torn apart and divided by walls and dangerous border zones full of (in)security.

Can current humanity evolve enough to ascend beyond these endless wars and divisions ?

Why not. The problem is solved then.

🦢
    There is a message, however, on that movie, and is one most people missed. It is that aliens, if they exist, still will be imperfect and make mistakes. That's mostly what the movie is really about, not how humans are great and show it to the Alien, but how the alien grows into understanding he (it) did not knew as much as he though he knew (about the human being), when he arrived to earth with the purpose of killing all humans to free up the planet

By changing opinion Klatoo showed that he can change and is not full of wisdom at all, he's just a bit ahead from humans, but not that much since he made lots of mistakes all over the place, and even had a hard time trying to stop his own mission in the end. There's a clear message there
    Tired

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ben (14th August 2020), East Sun (14th August 2020), Frank V (14th August 2020), william r sanford72 (14th August 2020)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,278 times in 1,399 posts

I think it would be rather naive to assume they are friendly. For all we know the universe is just like earth, a dog eat dog world where the primary occupation is hunting something to eat! One animal lives off the life of another all over the earth in this beautiful framework we call life. Whether it be an army of ants invading another rival ant colony as the two opposing sides war, or a school of dolphins driving the mackerel to the surface to stir them up and then feast on them or anyone of the other prey/survival scenarios going on here involving fight or flight, they all have this common need.

Nature sees this quite clearly too just as the birds that are waiting on the water surface for the dolphins to do this stirring up of the fishes so they too can feast on the chosen mackerel prey! So you see? To the birds this is a chance to take advantage. They see the dolphins chase the mackerel which is in fear for it's very existence now and trying to escape as the mackerel tries to escape death and in the process creating great emotional fear generating great amounts of electro-chemical voltages discharged off the biological system of the fishes fight or flight response and what does it do?

The mackerel leaps from the water to escape from the dolphins only to be trapped out of the water and caught by the birds. So on one side or the other the mackerel is doomed! Its a vast production of bio energy product going off these fish during these events just as there is for other fight or flight events in nature everyday! I suspect more life feasts here in these events than is actually seen or noticed by us. There are all kinds of energies discharging during these events that much is certain.

Or if it is sail fish equipped with extra large fins designed by nature to be just what they are, big sails that block travel of panic stricken fish to better herd bait fish or other prey to then feast on them once trapped.

Or it could be a wolf pack killing an elk dragging it to the ground, or a cat torturing a mouse before finally devouring it! Doesn't matter! The ultimate question if you meet an alien should be I guess, "Are you here to eat me?" Or it could go the other way and I could simply point my gun at him and say, "I wonder what you'll taste like? In nature these kind of meetings can be lethal. I see no reason to drop my guard just because it's an alien creature really.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

East Sun (14th August 2020), XelNaga (14th August 2020)

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ratszinger,

I believe, based on reports by people who were helped by being cured of
    health problems, that some are very friendly at least at a distance.

They may (some of them) be very wary of military and so stay away (who could blame them)
    but have real empathy towards some of us. Could be a ruse toward other endeavors, but I think not.

They are very different as there are countless possibilities of what, where, why etc. just in a way
    like countries with leaders with different agendas.

ES

19. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

william r sanford72 (14th August 2020)

20. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

I would ask:

How large is your known universe?
    Who is your creator?
    Do you still have wars or do your resolve conflict by peaceful means? If so, how?
    What is the source of energy (propulsion) for interstellar travel?
    Are you biological or AI?
    How many species are in your known universe?
    Are there humans on other planets?
    What sense do you have?
    What do you believe happens after death?
    What do you do for fun and hows the family?!

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Agape (15th August 2020), East Sun (15th August 2020), ExomatrixTV (15th August 2020), william r sanford72 (16th August 2020)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sasha Alisa (here)
    I think of the Day when Earth Stood Still movie with Klaatu answering this point clearly:”The problem is not technologies the problem is you. You have to find the way how to solve your problems..”

So far there are still too many fights, wars and conflict zones that would flare in instance if someone from above added more fuel to the fire.

I do understand the point very well though and people keep asking ET on different occasions “why can’t you STOP it ?”.

See peace comes from understanding, that’s at cost of your self-education and changing some of your habits so keeping healthy and helping to build your community and the world to whatever image you have chosen.
    The image of love and dignity and happiness for all or image of world torn apart and divided by walls and dangerous border zones full of (in)security.

Can current humanity evolve enough to ascend beyond these endless wars and divisions ?

Why not. The problem is solved then.

🦢
    There is a message, however, on that movie, and is one most people missed. It is that aliens, if they exist, still will be imperfect and make mistakes. That's mostly what the movie is really about, not how humans are great and show it to the Alien, but how the alien grows into understanding he (it) did not knew as much as he though he knew (about the human being), when he arrived to earth with the purpose of killing all humans to free up the planet

By changing opinion Klatoo showed that he can change and is not full of wisdom at all, he's just a bit ahead from humans, but not that much since he made lots of mistakes all over the place, and even had a hard time trying to stop his own mission in the end. There's a clear message there

It’s a manmade movie after all 😀

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

East Sun (15th August 2020), william r sanford72 (16th August 2020)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Beware dear reader: this questionnaire in itself involves lots of Skeptical Void, part of
    so called Great Nothing or Bootes Void that has already swallowed couple Galaxies.

As an Entity I do not exist in the view of most readers, probably even the very founding Fathers of this Forum.
    In worse or better case, I’d have to be a prank or suffer from severe delusional paranoia that soonly lands me straight in mental institution ( or a monastery as some friends suggest 😆 ) so I could claim who I am without prejudice.

On the other hand ...it’s not the information you need,
    it’s the experience.

Some will never believe this is possible to achieve.

Others will forever fear it.

It would be interesting to get ET contact and abduction experiences reported per factual ( all over the globe , without fear) on Worldometers, it would ultimately give us some idea where and how is contact happening, on what scale and timeliness.

The clue is empty windows. It’s just not happening everywhere or all the time.

No one can call them to “come down” every time they wish for it unless they were parked nearby.

Even then 🙏🌟🙏

It’s the love we share.

Happy Independence Day in India 🇮🇳🌸🌸🌸🕊🕊🕊

Q: What happens to skeptics after death ?
    A: They float in the Great Void for uncountable spans of time till they dissolve to newly formed Universes. If they are ferocious they may also end up as dark matter.

The rest of us follow our own Star I suspect no matter what happens.

Truth always wins at the end of the Day

🌟
    Last edited by Agape; 15th August 2020 at 03:49.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

East Sun (15th August 2020), william r sanford72 (16th August 2020)

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    I would ask:

How large is your known universe?
    Who is your creator?
    Do you still have wars or do your resolve conflict by peaceful means? If so, how?
    What is the source of energy (propulsion) for interstellar travel?
    Are you biological or AI?
    How many species are in your known universe?
    Are there humans on other planets?
    What sense do you have?
    What do you believe happens after death?
    What do you do for fun and hows the family?!
    Thanks rgray222

Some may have existed for so many eons that they think they always were
    and maybe they always were.

Q. Can beings come into existence spontaneously in some dimension's?
    A. Impossible to know, even for some of them.

ES

27. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

rgray222 (18th August 2020)

28. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV;1372101

[LIST=1

[*]What's so special about what we call Planet Earth, and the human race?[*]What do you know about our possible and probable futures?[*] How many non-human races are observing us, how long have they been doing that, and why?[*]What can you tell us about the history of civilization on our planet?[*]Who is abducting humans, and why?[*]Have some non-human intelligences taken over the personas of influential humans? If so, which humans, and why?[/LIST]
    Or they can answer all questions simultaneously projecting all concepts & insights telepathically
    [/QUOTE]

That would be hard for most of us to deal with.

If I knew they had a sense of humor I might venture this, "keep it simple, stupid."

Just joking, John.

ES
    Last edited by East Sun; 15th August 2020 at 16:18.

29. Link to Post #36
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,653 times in 20,815 posts

[LIST=1

[*]What's so special about what we call Planet Earth, and the human race?[*]What do you know about our possible and probable futures?[*] How many non-human races are observing us, how long have they been doing that, and why?[*]What can you tell us about the history of civilization on our planet?[*]Who is abducting humans, and why?[*]Have some non-human intelligences taken over the personas of influential humans? If so, which humans, and why?[/LIST]

If I knew they had a sense of humor I might venture this, "keep it simple, stupid."

Just joking, John.

ES

I sincerely assume that Aliens can do something with us so that we have an "upgrade" how to communicate more effectively with them ... and in my humble opinion the possibilities how to do that are endless!

If we can show a smartphone to a Cage Man 10,000 years ago ... he would understand SOME of the visuals & sounds

There is also a theory that we do not access our full potential due to genetic intervention (slave gene) and MAYBE they can alter us to access our full potential better!

East Sun I studied deep philosophical questions about ETs & Humans for 30 years ... when I say something I say it for a good reason! (most of the time, unless being sarcastic).
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th August 2020 at 16:33.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Kryztian (18th August 2020)

31. Link to Post #37
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,025 times in 644 posts

Q. What Questions are you expecting from me that you can answer?
    Q. What Questions are you expecting from me that you can't answer?
    Q. What Questions should I be asking to help my own and humanity's growth?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

william r sanford72 (18th August 2020)

33. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

I think perhaps everyone is asking the wrong questions.
    Lets pull back for a moment.
    When one asks a question, what are the assumptions?

1. The listener 100% understands 100% of everything you say, meaning that they already know 100% of everything about you, how you think, where you come from, who you are, etc...
    So, is that even remotely reasonable? Is there anyone on earth who could possibly match those criteria?
    Presumably everyone would agree that at the very best, you will be misunderstood.

2. When they say something, what are the chances of understanding the answer? Assuming they are very advanced, possibly having very different set of hormones or whatnot driving their physiology, assuming they have similar emotions, similar culture, etc?
    Again, the chances of correctly understanding their response is probably close to exactly ZERO.
    Worse, you think you understand and judge them as evil or angelic.
    Humanity has been doing that for many thousands of years and still seems to be clueless and willing to murder each other in countless numbers due to misunderstanding.

3. Dolphins and whales have been around evidently for many many millions of years before humanity. They are insanely intelligent and their communication is so incredibly sophisticated that many computer communication protocols are fashioned after having studied them for decades, such TCP/IP, multiplexing, in addition to sophisticated sonars, including newer 3D sonars and many other advanced technologies, and yet, we are no closer to being able to properly communicating with them.
    Worse, most people on earth are completely unaware of these "facts" and continue to either think of them as fish or in the best case, as smart as chimps. I call that clueless to the extreme.

4. Imagine someone who has no pain receptors. What would they know of pain?
    Or someone who sees into the infrared, ultraviolet, gamma, X-ray and many other spectra of EM radiation. Or someone who can detect gravitational waves or see into parallel dimensions of time and space. What or how would any answer be meaningful?

5. If I understand correctly, there are many many ETs or even advanced local intelligences visiting this planet and have been doing it for unknows thousands of years. What possible answer they can give you that will not raise a trillion other questions and what would motivate them to stay around and answer all trillion questions. Do you really think they would be inclined to stay around for all time just to educate us?
    I would say, hell no. Zero chance.

6. We must presume that they are more intelligent or at least more advanced than us, right? So having assumed that, how would we even verify that what they are saying is the whole truth? A trivial example is having knowledge of the future. Is it not obvious that such information is 100% lethal and must be abused?

OK, there are likely countless other points to be made, but aren't the best questions the kind a child generates? Like, what is your name? or what do you call that? You know, stuff that slowly builds a common vocabulary and not give them the opportunity to be forced to withhold information but instead have fun interacting and playing with us as friends.

In time, trust builds and with that more opportunities to learn, but obviously learning is change, and just how many of use are prepared for total change?

Cheers.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Kryztian (18th August 2020), scotslad (15th August 2020)

35. Link to Post #39
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

I would ask

- are there any trigger markers that would indicate that initiating open contact is deemed 'safe' ethically, for you and for humans?
    - Do you evaluate such things- is the situation progressing- how close are we?
    - Are there any psychic changes happening now that will change your calculations? ( to the human collective)
    - Do humans or the planet have owners or overlords that we may not fully know about?
    - What involvement do you have, if any, with Earth governments or other organizations?
    - What can we, individual humans do, to help stabilise our societies as preparation for contact?
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

36. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

[LIST=1

Just joking, John.

ES

I sincerely assume that Aliens can do something with us so that we have an "upgrade" how to communicate more effectively with them ... and in my humble opinion the possibilities how to do that are endless!

If we can show a smartphone to a Cage Man 10,000 years ago ... he would understand SOME of the visuals & sounds

There is also a theory that we do not access our full potential due to genetic intervention (slave gene) and MAYBE they can alter us to access our full potential better!

East Sun I studied deep philosophical questions about ETs & Humans for 30 years ... when I say something I say it for a good reason! (most of the time, unless being sarcastic).
    And I was trying to throw some humor into the equation, John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast