+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst 1 12 22 29 LastLast

Thread: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

1. Link to Post #421
    United States Avalon Member waree's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

I want this thread and Q thread to coexist in the Avalon. That shows how advance in the evolution process the people in here really are. Peace!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to waree For This Post:

crosby (30th June 2019), gini (30th June 2019), Jayke (30th June 2019), jimisroom (11th July 2019), KiwiElf (30th June 2019), Lost N Found (30th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #422
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

The problem, Warree, is energy. Those who are emotional extremists are highly susceptible to being duped, getting all jazzed about it. They overpower forums because they believe they have "seen the light." I can't compete on my own here and most of the antiQ crowd has left. This is how these duping programs work. They over power any dissent and dissenters end up disillusioned and leave forums.

This will be the eventual outcome here, I am afraid.

The Q anon phenomenon encourages Narcissistic thinking. Followers believe they are special, have inside knowledge etc... They're like Jehovah's Witnesses on meth.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 29th June 2019 at 19:32.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd July 2019), enfoldedblue (29th June 2019), waree (29th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #423
    Thanks

I see what you mean AutumnW. But you cannot stop the process. Like Bill Ryan said let it play out. This is part of us growing up spiritually. We all will learn from this. Just have peace as we all are human. Have compassion to others in any stage of evolution. Love! (sorry if this annoys you) I will go back to my plane of existence now...
    Last edited by waree; 29th June 2019 at 19:47.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waree For This Post:

Colla (11th July 2020), gini (30th June 2019), Jayke (29th June 2019), KiwiElf (30th June 2019), Lost N Found (30th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #424
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Love! (sorry if this annoys you) I will go back to my plane of existence now... Warree

If you are in support of a hoax that is all about propagandizing a basically anti war crowd into supporting an unnecessary war against an innocent population, (Iran), then yes it annoys me. If not, it doesn't.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

waree (29th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #425
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waree (here)
    I see what you mean AutumnW. But you cannot stop the process. Like Bill Ryan said let it play out. This is part of us growing up spiritually. We all will learn from this. Just have peace as we all are human. Have compassion to others in any stage of evolution. Love! (sorry if this annoys you) I will go back to my plane of existence now...
    This is not about 'evolution.' It's about devolution. Never has it been easier for war mongers to propagandize people based on their hot buttons. Our spiritual growth has NOTHING to do with it. That's a part of current cultural Narcissitic thinking. Real people could be killed in an actual real war, and Q could be a part of facilitating that process. It's insane

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

waree (29th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #426
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    The problem, Warree, is energy. Those who are emotional extremists are highly susceptible to being duped, getting all jazzed about it. They overpower forums because they believe they have "seen the light." I can't compete on my own here and most of the antiQ crowd has left. This is how these duping programs work. They over power any dissent and dissenters end up disillusioned and leave forums.

This will be the eventual outcome here, I am afraid.

The Q anon phenomenon encourages Narcissistic thinking. Followers believe they are special, have inside knowledge etc... They're like Jehovah's Witnesses on meth.
    'Eventual' outcome? I say it's here. If a forum relentlessly coddles the sealed shut minded, insulting, arrogant, energy draining parasites in the name of 'tolerance', all it will get are more and more closed minded parasites.

The parasites own Avalon now - the contentious topics that are most important to defining the 'tone' of Avalon - are now dominated by the hopelessly programmed - the ones not in the least interested in learning, least of all what they may be wrong about.

The gentle, wise and brilliant old souls and teachers never stay very long for being instantly swarmed and treated with disrespect.

Imagine if Avalon held a very high standard and was known for being strictly a collective of only very wise, deeply read, open hearted listeners, sharers and discussers? There are millions looking for kindred spirits with no place to gather.

I'm realizing that BEING AN EXAMPLE OF HOW TO DO IT RIGHT is the ONLY THING that nudges any self-reflection in those with armored shells - not endless explaining and the 'tolerant' effort of letting them repeat and repeat their shallow, despicable habits which is just hardening and hardening their armor even more.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

AutumnW (29th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (1st July 2019), Dennis Leahy (29th June 2019), Forest Denizen (29th June 2019), Franny (30th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #427
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Waves,

I am glad you and deDukshyn and others, myself included are on the same page on this issue!

14. Link to Post #428
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I think part of the problem is that many of the people who don’t resonate with Q material are empaths or sensitives. From what I've seen the Qult ceelebrates harsh, brute strength approach.... things like safe spaces and heart focus are seen as weak, and part of a plan to weaken humanity for the benefit of the controllers.

For those who fit the box of fit ablebodied privileged citizens of the country central to this narrative this approach probably feels good and makes sense to their experience of reality.

However, to those who are very heart connected, or don't fall into the dominant category... it doesn't feel safe or inclusive at all.

Its true...on a level playing field, the soft and vulnerable will be crushed by the strong. The soft gentle voices have value and need to be heard, but that will happen less and less if they are forced to play in a competitive environment.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Alekahn2 (30th June 2019), Ally S. (1st July 2019), Andrew_K (3rd July 2019), AutumnW (30th June 2019), ClearWater (30th June 2019), Dennis Leahy (30th June 2019), Franny (30th June 2019), Gracy (1st July 2019), Jayke (30th June 2019), Patient (1st July 2019), Wind (30th June 2019)

16. Link to Post #429
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,450 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Quote Posted by waves (here)
    The parasites own Avalon now - the contentious topics that are most important to defining the 'tone' of Avalon - are now dominated by the hopelessly programmed
    Speaking for myself: 9 years at Avalon, 1500 posts, 13,000 thanks - yet I am described as a parasite? Deluded, one who fails the Life intelligence test?
    Definitely not!

I copied waves' post to the 'mission' thread, and responded to it here. I posted some statistics there, which you may be interested to see.

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st July 2019), Belle (1st July 2019), ClearWater (30th June 2019), Dennis Leahy (30th June 2019), Franny (30th June 2019), Ivanhoe (30th June 2019), Jayke (30th June 2019), KiwiElf (30th June 2019), mountain_jim (30th June 2019), sunflower (1st July 2019), T Smith (30th June 2019), waree (30th June 2019), Yoda (30th June 2019)

18. Link to Post #430
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

With that in mind... there’s a new speculation I’ve been entertaining recently. What if the Q psyop isn’t just run by elements within the NSA (my personal opinion of course) what if it’s a joint psyop, coordinated with elements of Russian intelligence to destroy the liberal-communist ideology that’s infested the minds of western leaders?
    Jayke

Oh, you mean those same elites forcing us onto collective farms and actively encouraging us NOT to work for corporations in highly competetive oppressive atmospheres? LOL

Do a google search for Q-anon and fascism and see what comes up. That might make more sense. You're doing mental gymnastics here and arriving at all the wrong conclusions. But it IS some kind of brain exercise. I'll grant you that.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (30th June 2019)

20. Link to Post #431
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    I think part of the problem is that many of the people who don’t resonate with Q material are empaths or sensitives. From what I've seen the Qult ceelebrates harsh, brute strength approach.... things like safe spaces and heart focus are seen as weak, and part of a plan to weaken humanity for the benefit of the controllers.

For those who fit the box of fit ablebodied privileged citizens of the country central to this narrative this approach probably feels good and makes sense to their experience of reality.

However, to those who are very heart connected, or don't fall into the dominant category... it doesn't feel safe or inclusive at all.

Its true...on a level playing field, the soft and vulnerable will be crushed by the strong. The soft gentle voices have value and need to be heard, but that will happen less and less if they are forced to play in a competitive environment.
    To be fair, I think that at least some of the Q crowd have been so beat up and disillusioned living in a society that is becoming more and more fascist they simply want to hold onto some kind of hope. But when they are blind to the strong pro fascist pro war message, it becomes a dangerous blend of fanaticism and religion. Some will see the light, as things crater more and the powers that be prove their resilience and Q appears to become more and more aligned with them. It's remarkable how even the sensitive and the empathetic can have their best traits turned towards evil, by propaganda that appeals to hope, ego and excitement.

21. Link to Post #432
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,679 times in 283 posts

With that in mind... there’s a new speculation I’ve been entertaining recently. What if the Q psyop isn’t just run by elements within the NSA (my personal opinion of course) what if it’s a joint psyop, coordinated with elements of Russian intelligence to destroy the liberal-communist ideology that’s infested the minds of western leaders?
    Jayke

Oh, you mean those same elites forcing us onto collective farms and actively encouraging us NOT to work for corporations in highly competetive oppressive atmospheres? LOL

Do a google search for Q-anon and fascism and see what comes up. That might make more sense. You're doing mental gymnastics here and arriving at all the wrong conclusions. But it IS some kind of brain exercise. I'll grant you that.
    Hello I just want to point out that what may seem like a forgone conclusion to you may not be the same for other people. We are all searching for the truth on our own personal pace. We can’t expect everyone else to be on the same level that we are on because their life experiences put them through a different learning curve. What I like about Avalon is that we have the neutral platform to allow both contradictory opinions about the Q phenomenon. In 10 years, this Q topic could be a very valuable case study where truth seekers can see the whole thing from its inception to its end and all the pointless “fighting” in between.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Belle (30th June 2019), gini (1st July 2019), Ivanhoe (1st July 2019), Jayke (30th June 2019), jimisroom (11th July 2019), KiwiElf (30th June 2019), Lost N Found (1st July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st July 2019), sunflower (1st July 2019), T Smith (7th July 2019), waree (1st July 2019)

23. Link to Post #433
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

The parasites own Avalon now - the contentious topics that are most important to defining the 'tone' of Avalon - are now dominated by the hopelessly programmed
    Speaking for myself: 9 years at Avalon, 1500 posts, 13,000 thanks - yet I am described as a parasite? Deluded, one who fails the Life intelligence test?
    Please show me where I described 'you' as a parasite.

Your taking instant offense tells me you've totally ignored how I specifically defined the qualities of a forum parasite as I meant it.

I don't recall interacting with you ever, but thanks for the instant example of one of the very tiresome thread polluting behaviors of ignoring context and singling out a word to play the victim with.

Insults may often not be deserved, but sometimes they very much are earned.

Quote ... calling for forum censorship to protect it's reputation?
    This is what I mean by lazy big statements that completely ignore CONTEXT and a bigger picture.

Isn't it totally unrealistic to grandstand for 'no censorship' without any context? No censorship means NO boundaries.

There are definitely no islamic, jim jones types or satanist extremists, etc. pushing their ideologies here. Why? THEY'RE CENSORED HERE.

There is healthy censorship at any forum and SHOULD be, I'm saying those boundaries need further tightening.

When you learn something it's stupid to keep repeating the same mistake.

I'm saying where knowledge has now been earned, it should be now be applied and the boundary CHANGED to account for what has been learned to be able to move forward.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st July 2019 at 13:29. Reason: fixed quote formatting

24. The Following User Says Thank You to waves For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (1st July 2019)

25. Link to Post #434
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)

Jayke

The brain exercise of thinking instead of emoting, yeah challenging for some I guess.

How about you explain the Q-anon and fascism connection to me... I’m very amenable to logic and reason when presented with the facts and evidence.

You do realise everyone that posts on the Q thread is very much anti-war, right? Where this manic fear of Q being a warmonger comes from is something I haven’t encountered on the actual thread itself.
    Okay....

Given QAnon’s foray into fostering support for regime change abroad, the recognition of the phenomenon as a psyop that preys on the wishes and emotions that Trump as a candidate cultivated in his supporters seems inevitable, particularly as it has begun claiming that all concerns over a looming war should be ignored. Instead, Q urges followers to “trust the plan.”

Allowing long-standing neo-conservative policies and posturing for war to masquerade as an uprising against the “deep state” and “a draining of the swamp,” QAnon has turned reality on its head by manipulating a desire among many Americans for an end to Washington corruption. It is arguably a modern psyop like no other.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/pro-tr...n-iran/244686/

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Ally S. (1st July 2019), Andrew_K (3rd July 2019), Dennis Leahy (1st July 2019), jimisroom (11th July 2019)

27. Link to Post #435
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)

So the detractors read the words then make snap judgements before they’ve had time to assess whether the words match up to the reality of what’s going on or not. Whereas the followers read the words then observe to see how those words match up to the reality of people’s actions.

In regards to Saudi Arabia, Trump wasn’t the one who set that track in place, that fire was already burning before he took office. He has however put out a fire with North Korea, averted war with Iran, has made a deal with Mexico to ease the fire burning at the southern border. The guy isn’t perfect and has some dubious connections to Israel for sure, and that’s an area where more research needs to be fleshed out and brought to light.

If the anti-Q people allow their bloodlust to get in the way of the deeper investigation, the greater crimes against humanity will inevitably be allowed to go unpunished. And that’s something I’m guessing both pro and anti Q people don’t want to see happen. And is where we really should be working together, rather than trying to shut each other down.
    Ulli, first you are gonna have give some sources on "Look at North Korea, and his very pinpointed strikes against Syria, where he dismantled Iran secret nuclear weapons program in the Syrian desert."

Reading that sentence nearly made my head explode. So I dont know if you have looked at a map recently, but Syria does not border Iran. So you are trying to claim that Iran clandestinely took a secret enrichment facility across Iraq and into Syria where it secretly set up a centrifuge and heavy water facility? Or did it ship in the heavy water needed for the process? Do you realize the ridiculousness of your sentence? You sound like Colin Powell in 2003.

We must live in a different reality.

Your man stopped the closure of Guantanamo Bay and wants to send more people there. Defend this and you are a bad person FULL STOP. This is actual crimes against humanity.
    Dont talk about our blood lust and crimes against humanity while Trump allows this and things like Yemen to happen. This is the worst part about you people. Yelling crimes against humanity while completely ignoring your god emperors crimes. It doesnt matter how it started, it matter how it stops.

The thing about being president is if we are on a foreign policy track that you dont like, you can change it like he did with the Iran deal(which now has actually made it more likely for them to develop nuclear weapons as they are probably terrified that the "mentally retarded", Iran's words not mine although I do agree, person will attack them when it looks like he will lose the election.

He can absolutely stop arms sales to Saudi and in fact congress passed just that and HE VETOED IT.

You even admitted that he is being run by the mossad but casually say some more looking into that would be good. The dude literally ate the poison pill that every admin has refused since the law was passed to violate international agreements by moving our embassy to Jerusalem just to please his handlers.

I want everyone to notice this. They do this alot. They are still in the mindset of the underdog. This is part of their role play. They like to be the VICTIM™. They like to tell themselves that "our boy trump is the real deal it is just those dastardly deep state that stop him from draining the swamp completely" without realizing that this was only pitch able when he was running and wasnt actually the most powerful human on the planet.

As president, he has direct control over many of the crimes of our state. He could start being very public about his fight with the deep state if he chose. Trump is not shy, clearly.

You know like when he let the CIA continue to hide the jfk doc that were supposed to be released last year? There are so many examples that poke holes in your fantasy, yet you dont accept them or have some 19d chess explanation.
    Just wow at the level of ability to continue to ignore what actually happens by fabricating this fantasy that there is 14d chess happening.
    Last edited by Praxis; 1st July 2019 at 13:55.

28. Link to Post #436
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

Ras-le-bol:

I moved 22 posts from this thread back to their proper booth.
    Last edited by Hervé; 1st July 2019 at 19:25.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AutumnW (1st July 2019), Franny (1st July 2019), Mike (1st July 2019), muxfolder (2nd July 2019), waree (1st July 2019)

30. Link to Post #437
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jad (here)

Jayke

Hello I just want to point out that what may seem like a forgone conclusion to you may not be the same for other people. We are all searching for the truth on our own personal pace. We can’t expect everyone else to be on the same level that we are on because their life experiences put them through a different learning curve. What I like about Avalon is that we have the neutral platform to allow both contradictory opinions about the Q phenomenon. In 10 years, this Q topic could be a very valuable case study where truth seekers can see the whole thing from its inception to its end and all the pointless “fighting” in between.
    Hoaxes do real damage. Remember the Nazi hoax that Jews were inferior sub humans? That along with a demoralized poverty stricken populace created the conditions that lead to the Holocaust.

Step back in time. Should that have been allowed to play out without extreme protest in the interest of some kind of thought experiment? That's a very detached and aloof perspective promoted by someone who doesn't have anything to lose, either way, I'd wager.

And yes, others have made the point that many of the followers are anti-war. But economic sanctions that create suffering and despair, to soften the ground for regime change, or create conditions that lead to civil war are wars of a different kind and every bit as lethal. I would like to see any evidence that Q is against sanctioning Venezuela and Iran.

"Trust the plan." is nauseating and those that fall for it are helping to do immeasurable harm.

I understand you personally mean no harm and that's very appreciated. You, like some on the Q thread are likely a very good person. And that's the shame of it all.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 1st July 2019 at 19:37.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (1st July 2019), Franny (1st July 2019), Kryztian (13th July 2019)

32. Link to Post #438
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,299 times in 8,660 posts

Please show me where I described 'you' as a parasite.

Your taking instant offense tells me you've totally ignored how I specifically defined the qualities of a forum parasite as I meant it.

I don't recall interacting with you ever, but thanks for the instant example of one of the very tiresome thread polluting behaviors of ignoring context and singling out a word to play the victim with.

Insults may often not be deserved, but sometimes they very much are earned.

Quote ... calling for forum censorship to protect it's reputation?
    This is what I mean by lazy big statements that completely ignore CONTEXT and a bigger picture.

Isn't it totally unrealistic to grandstand for 'no censorship' without any context? No censorship means NO boundaries.

There are definitely no islamic, jim jones types or satanist extremists, etc. pushing their ideologies here. Why? THEY'RE CENSORED HERE.

There is healthy censorship at any forum and SHOULD be, I'm saying those boundaries need further tightening.

When you learn something it's stupid to keep repeating the same mistake.

I'm saying where knowledge has now been earned, it should be now be applied and the boundary CHANGED to account for what has been learned to be able to move forward.
    Ignoring context?

Quite disingenuous in my view and still overflowing with insults. You defined the forum 'parasite' in the context of Q anon active posters on this forum.

I say this because the post of yours I quoted was in response to another post containing the following:

Quote The Q anon phenomenon encourages Narcissistic thinking. Followers believe they are special, have inside knowledge etc... They're like Jehovah's Witnesses on meth.
    Any Q-anon-phenomenon active researcher/poster such as myself would naturally understand you were directing your 'parasite' pejorative our way, in a general way such that your statements don't violate forum decorum by calling out any individuals directly.

Quote Insults may often not be deserved, but sometimes they very much are earned.
    < plenty of things I could say here but will not >
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alekahn2 (14th July 2019), Ivanhoe (1st July 2019), KiwiElf (1st July 2019), Lost N Found (3rd July 2019), PurpleLama (1st July 2019), Sadieblue (2nd July 2019)

34. Link to Post #439
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,318 times in 4,085 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Since the QAnon phenomenon began in late October, 2017 - slowly at first and then picking up momentum and an ever growing number of followers globally - voices were raised in earnest that it was nothing more than a LARP (Live Action Role Play), a conspiracy theory, psyop and even a cult, as it has indeed taken on many of those attributes by those who are skeptical of "Q's" true intentions or who "Q" really may be?

Is "Q" really providing insider military intelligence to enlighten the public, or is it something more sinister?

The purpose of this thread is to discuss an opposing viewpoint, concerns, share evidence of the same and offer a counter narrative to the "Q" followers.

(Mods please feel free to move thread or edit title as you see fit - KE)

This video from the Kev Baker Show, outlines some of those concerns, providing evidence that "Q" just may be the "LARP of the Century".

The Final Q'urtain For #Qanon As LARP Of The Century Fully EXPOSED! 🙈

The Kev Baker Show
    Streamed live on Sep 5, 2018
    #TeamKBS #KevBakerShow #Truth

Big news overnight with Jack Posobiac making good on his claims that he would publish evidence that would prove there is no military insider or Trump associate at the centre of the Qanon conspiracy. On the contrary, its turns out to be just the LARP we said it all was & with online trolls at the centre of it.

Im getting ready for the barrage of down votes & negative comments, because people just dont like to admit they have been duped, & on this one, duped big time.

Kev Baker comes to you from Glasgow, Scotland & is the host of The Kev Baker Show on Truth frequency radio. Kev covers topics ranging from geopolitics to the paranormal.
    Bravo Herve, its pretty poor posting by some members here in my strong opinion. This thread looses integrity faster than you can say "Be careful who you are following. Some are profiting off this movement.” (reference Q-drop April 29 2018 10:11:22 (EST) aka 'Profiteering post’)

I quoted the opening post so KiwiElf can read it and understand what this thread is about

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Hervé (1st July 2019), muxfolder (2nd July 2019)

36. Link to Post #440
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Ras-le-bol:

I moved 22 posts from this thread back to their proper booth.
    Thank you for not deleting them.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waree For This Post:

Belle (1st July 2019), Hervé (1st July 2019), Jayke (1st July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst 1 12 22 29 LastLast