Thread: January 6, 2021 Washington DC incident

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 914 posts

Default Re: January 6, 2021 Washington DC incident

Bitchute version of THE PETE SANTILLI SHOW
    THURSDAY MAY 25, 2023, 1hour.24min

Special Guest:
    • Jacob Angeli-Chansley, Exclusive Interview with the Q-Shaman After His Release

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video//FPXZl9yGiLfy/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th May 2023), mountain_jim (27th May 2023), pounamuknight (13th July 2023)

3. Link to Post #122
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,196 times in 21,082 posts

• Tucker Speaks Out? ? Carlson Hints THE REAL REASON He Was Ousted From Fox:

Briahna Joy Gray and Robby Soave discuss Tucker Carlson's recent tweet referencing his ousting from Fox News. Originally aired May 22, 2023;
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (30th May 2023), mountain_jim (31st May 2023), pounamuknight (13th July 2023), Yoda (3rd June 2023)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,272 times in 8,658 posts

https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/16...834235393?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (16th July 2023), gini (1st June 2023), pounamuknight (13th July 2023), Yoda (3rd June 2023)

7. Link to Post #124
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

John Strand is a J6 defendant who was sentenced to 32 months in prison.

Yesterday, June 2nd 2023, he published the following tweet with a 14 minute long video:
    On his personal website one can read (amongst other statements):

They destroyed my life for a lie—now they’re threatening me with 24 years potential prison over January 6. But it’s not just me on trial, not just me they want to crush—it’s all of us.

THE TRUTH IS ON TRIAL

Corruption and selective prosecution are the hallmarks of a totalitarian regime; they excuse their behavior by classifying it as “lawful”…but they arbitrarily determine when, where, and who to apply only those laws that advance their agenda, and they maliciously change and control both definitions and access to information. Thanks to Tucker Carlson, we can see they knowingly lied, and actively hid exculpatory evidence--an explicit and outrageous violation of the law.

In reality, this is a complete subversion of the rule of law, violating the sacred Constitutional principle of Equal Protection. They operate using lies and confusion to keep the public compliant—and to crush any dissent.

To these corrupted bureaucrats, nothing is sacred, except their own power, and they will stop short of nothing to retain and increase that power.

RULE OF LAW IS ON TRIAL

J6 is just the most recent political opportunity instigated and weaponized to target anyone departing from the regime’s approved narrative and their ruthless agenda, and to further terrorize and demoralize the public into instinctive self-censorship—intimidating them from even the thought of exercising independence and free speech.

FREE SPEECH IS ON TRIAL

Sadly, it has largely succeeded—most Americans, even those generally committed to classical values and Constitutional integrity, have wilted into silence and apathetic disassociation, abandoning the hundreds of innocent citizens caught in the tyrannical machinery. Most defendants have succumbed to the intense pressures of a completely biased and weaponized DOJ, accepting abhorrent plea deals under threat of certain conviction by an utterly dishonest and politicized kangaroo court circus.

IT MUST STOP.

Which means, it must BE stopped, by a choice—an intentional decision to disrupt the endless momentum of the runaway totalitarian bureaucratic state.

(...)

I’ve had enough of the injustice and outright evil being perpetrated on the American citizen. I will not bend the knee to tyranny, I will not subjugate myself with a fraudulently mandated face hijab or a poisonous clot shot, and I will not bear false witness by confessing to crimes I did not commit. I will not remain conveniently quiet as a marxist mob screams lies about an “insurrection!” that was, in truth, a federal entrapment tool—a deception exploited to cover up fraud and protect a corrupt political uniparty. That deception is destroying many innocent lives.

I will not apologize for exercising my inalienable human rights, nor for defending those rights for my countrymen, and all innocent human life, regardless of political, social, or any other status.

I am taking the lies -and- the liars head on—and I’m urging you to join me.

COUNT THE COST‍

Most do not realize that I was given a plea "bargain" by the government, their typical coercion tactic to pressure defendants into admitting legal guilt--regardless of their actual guilt or innocence. Instead of the 20 YEAR FELONY + 4 misdemeanors I am charged with, they offered the temptation of reducing my entire indictment down to a single misdemeanor, with a typical sentence of only 0-30 days in prison.​

I refused.

​I rejected this plea deal because I am innocent; therefore, the plea admission would be a false statement.

I will not bear false witness, including against myself, as this is a direct violation of God's command.

(...)

My sincere hope and prayer is to be a channel of the Living God, a spokesman for truth and justice in the midst of an assault of lies and destruction against the American people and the world.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND: this does not stop with me, or the next innocent victim. It will continue, and worsen, and eventually, it WILL catch up to #YouNext — so, you have both a duty to rise up against tyranny, but also an opportunity to do it in unity at this crucial moment of conflict.​

SUPPORT JOHN STRAND AND ALL J6 VICTIMS:
    commit to a monthly pledge, and share this story and website with at least 5 new people every week.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (17th September 2023), Ernie Nemeth (3rd June 2023), ExomatrixTV (16th July 2023), gini (3rd June 2023), mountain_jim (3rd June 2023), pounamuknight (13th July 2023), Yoda (3rd June 2023)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/jsolomonReports/...541605376?s=20

https://twitter.com/jsolomonReports/...475880448?s=20

https://twitter.com/jsolomonReports/...095709696?s=20

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

atman (7th June 2023), gini (7th June 2023), pounamuknight (13th July 2023)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,277 times in 8,324 posts

January 6 Footage confirms Senate door was Opened, Allowing 300 to enter Capitol Freely

https://rumble.com/v2scrm4-january-6...enter-cap.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2prc9k/?pub=1yatds
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

atman (7th June 2023), Dennis Leahy (17th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (12th July 2023), fifi (14th July 2023), gini (7th June 2023), mountain_jim (7th June 2023), pounamuknight (13th July 2023)

13. Link to Post #127
    Language
    Thanks

• Feds Were ALL OVER January 6!” – Capitol Police Chief Tells Tucker:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (17th September 2023), fifi (14th July 2023), gini (14th July 2023), mountain_jim (13th July 2023), pounamuknight (13th July 2023)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-blames-tucker

Ray Epps To Be Criminally Charged For Role In January 6th, Blames Tucker

BY TYLER DURDEN
    THURSDAY, JUL 13, 2023 - 09:50 AM
    Ray Epps, a man who was seen goading Trump supporters to storm the Capitol on January 6, 2021, will be criminally charged, according to Epps' attorney.

"...in May 2023, the Department of Justice notified Epps that it would seek to charge him criminally for events on January 6, 2021—two-and-a-half years later," reads the filing. "The relentless attacks by Fox and Mr. Carlson and the resulting political pressure likely resulted in the criminal charges."

In March, Epps hired attorney Michael Teter - formerly of Perkins Coie, the firm notorious for helping the Clinton campaign hatch the Steele dossier and collaborating with the FBI to push the Trump-Russia hoax. Teter immediately sent a letter to Carlson demanding that the former Fox News host retract "false and defamatory statements" that Epps was a J6 government plant.

Epps, 62, was identified as a key instigator of the riot who has long been suspected of being a fed (or a fed asset), told his nephew in a text message: "I was in the front with a few others. I also orchestrated it."

https://twitter.com/DarrenJBeattie/s...-blames-tucker

Last year he told Congressional investigators: "At that point, I didn't know that they were breaking into the Capitol," adding "I didn't know anybody was in the Capitol. ... I was on my way back to the hotel room."

In two interviews with the FBI in 2021, Epps explained his actions on Jan. 5 and Jan. 6. He admitted he was guilty of trespassing on restricted Capitol grounds and confessed to urging protesters to go to—and into—the Capitol on Jan. 6.

Epps also told members of the Committee that he found himself playing peacekeeper between Trump supporter "Baked Alaska" and the police - who called Epps a Fed.

"I was trying to find some common ground," said Epps. "This guy was trying to turn people against me...he was calling me 'boomer,' and it's his generation's fault that we're in the position we're in."

Despite the admissions, the FBI never arrested Epps and he was not charged by the U.S. Department of Justice with any Jan. 6 crimes. The non-action has fueled a crop of theories that he might have been working for the FBI or another agency.

Epps has repeatedly denied those suggestions through his attorney.

Speculation that Epps was a 'fed' intensified after a Revolver News reported with the headline: "Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol"

Revolver also determined, and will prove below, that the the FBI stealthily removed Ray Epps from its Capitol Violence Most Wanted List on July 1, just one day after Revolver exposed the inexplicable and puzzlesome FBI protection of known Epps associate and Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes. July 1 was also just one day after separate New York Times report amplified a glaring, falsifiable lie about Epps’s role in the events of January 6.

Lastly, Ray Epps appears to have worked alongside several individuals — many of them suspiciously unindicted — to carry out a breach of the police barricades that induced a subsequent flood of unsuspecting MAGA protesters to unwittingly trespass on Capitol restricted grounds and place themselves in legal jeopardy. -Revolver News

And so, according to Epps' legal team, Tucker Carlson is the reason the Biden DOJ is about to charge him.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (16th July 2023), fifi (17th July 2023), gini (14th July 2023), pounamuknight (20th July 2023), T Smith (14th July 2023)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-blames-tucker

Ray Epps To Be Criminally Charged For Role In January 6th, Blames Tucker

BY TYLER DURDEN
    THURSDAY, JUL 13, 2023 - 09:50 AM
    Ray Epps, a man who was seen goading Trump supporters to storm the Capitol on January 6, 2021, will be criminally charged, according to Epps' attorney.

"...in May 2023, the Department of Justice notified Epps that it would seek to charge him criminally for events on January 6, 2021—two-and-a-half years later," reads the filing. "The relentless attacks by Fox and Mr. Carlson and the resulting political pressure likely resulted in the criminal charges."

In March, Epps hired attorney Michael Teter - formerly of Perkins Coie, the firm notorious for helping the Clinton campaign hatch the Steele dossier and collaborating with the FBI to push the Trump-Russia hoax. Teter immediately sent a letter to Carlson demanding that the former Fox News host retract "false and defamatory statements" that Epps was a J6 government plant.

Epps, 62, was identified as a key instigator of the riot who has long been suspected of being a fed (or a fed asset), told his nephew in a text message: "I was in the front with a few others. I also orchestrated it."

https://twitter.com/DarrenJBeattie/s...-blames-tucker

Last year he told Congressional investigators: "At that point, I didn't know that they were breaking into the Capitol," adding "I didn't know anybody was in the Capitol. ... I was on my way back to the hotel room."

In two interviews with the FBI in 2021, Epps explained his actions on Jan. 5 and Jan. 6. He admitted he was guilty of trespassing on restricted Capitol grounds and confessed to urging protesters to go to—and into—the Capitol on Jan. 6.

Epps also told members of the Committee that he found himself playing peacekeeper between Trump supporter "Baked Alaska" and the police - who called Epps a Fed.

"I was trying to find some common ground," said Epps. "This guy was trying to turn people against me...he was calling me 'boomer,' and it's his generation's fault that we're in the position we're in."

Despite the admissions, the FBI never arrested Epps and he was not charged by the U.S. Department of Justice with any Jan. 6 crimes. The non-action has fueled a crop of theories that he might have been working for the FBI or another agency.

Epps has repeatedly denied those suggestions through his attorney.

Speculation that Epps was a 'fed' intensified after a Revolver News reported with the headline: "Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol"

Revolver also determined, and will prove below, that the the FBI stealthily removed Ray Epps from its Capitol Violence Most Wanted List on July 1, just one day after Revolver exposed the inexplicable and puzzlesome FBI protection of known Epps associate and Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes. July 1 was also just one day after separate New York Times report amplified a glaring, falsifiable lie about Epps’s role in the events of January 6.

Lastly, Ray Epps appears to have worked alongside several individuals — many of them suspiciously unindicted — to carry out a breach of the police barricades that induced a subsequent flood of unsuspecting MAGA protesters to unwittingly trespass on Capitol restricted grounds and place themselves in legal jeopardy. -Revolver News

And so, according to Epps' legal team, Tucker Carlson is the reason the Biden DOJ is about to charge him.
    The DoJ had no choice but to criminally charge Epps given the light being shined on his involvement. Gaslighting works only so far (although MUCH farther than I can ever imagine). That said, the charges may be part of an even bigger psyop--if discovery reveals Epps isn't a Fed operative, which is entirely possible--that may be the desired and carefully orchestrated play to this entire psyop. That is, the Feds may be using Epps as a lightening rod (carefully placed in their back pockets until the time is right to play the card) to distract from and shield the genuine operatives who did orchestrate the J6 false flag.

If they can throw Epps under the bus at this hour, or if Fox News loses another damaging law suit, that pretty much squelches the "conspiracy theory" that Fed operatives orchestrated J6.

Whatever the case, the entire Epps saga is one big mind f*!k... who knows what's behind it all?

All I know for sure is I'm being played.
    Last edited by T Smith; 13th July 2023 at 22:12.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (16th July 2023), gini (14th July 2023), mountain_jim (14th July 2023), pounamuknight (20th July 2023)

19. Link to Post #130
    Language
    Thanks

• 'What The Hell Are You Hiding?': Troy Nehls Presses FBI's Wray About January 6 Investigation:

At today's House Judiciary Committee hearing, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) questioned FBI Dir. Christopher Wray about the January 6th investigation. Fuel your success with Forbes. Gain unlimited access to premium journalism, including breaking news, groundbreaking in-depth reported stories, daily digests and more. Plus, members get a front-row seat at members-only events with leading thinkers and doers, access to premium video that can help you get ahead, an ad-light experience, early access to select products including NFT drops and more!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (16th July 2023), mountain_jim (19th July 2023), pounamuknight (20th July 2023)

21. Link to Post #131
    Language
    Thanks

• The Only Jan 6 Protester Being Protected By The Media. WHY?:

The mainstream media, Democrats and liberals in general have deemed the January 6th rioters as enemies of democracy and a threat to everything the nation holds dear. Yet one rioter who can be seen on video repeatedly inciting people to enter the Capitol Building has gotten a pass, even after appearing on a list of FBI suspects (a list his name soon disappeared from).

Jimmy wonders why this individual, whose name rhymes with "Bay Bepps," has become such a darling of liberals despite being an insurrectionist Trump supporter.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

fifi (17th July 2023), mountain_jim (19th July 2023), pounamuknight (20th July 2023), Vangelo (16th July 2023)

23. Link to Post #132
    Language
    Thanks

Question Re: January 6, 2021 Washington DC incident

CNN "Exclusive" on Jan 6:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th July 2023 at 12:05.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

pounamuknight (20th July 2023)

25. Link to Post #133
    Language
    Thanks

Talking Re: January 6, 2021 Washington DC incident

• He turned into a stuttering MESS after Joe Rogan challenged him on January 6:

Hilarious this ... Study HOW this typical parroting (tunnel vision) CNN Narratives talking head gets destroyed!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st August 2023 at 03:29.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (1st August 2023), mountain_jim (1st August 2023), pounamuknight (3rd August 2023), T Smith (3rd August 2023)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

A reminder of what January 6th was really about - an obviously corrupted, stolen election that was not officially investigated, and a false flag to prevent it from ever being investigated.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...legal-ballots/

BREAKING: Forensic Study Into 2020 Detroit, Michigan Election Finds Up to 34,000 Illegal Ballots – And Additional Warnings from Detroit Clerks that THOUSANDS of Absentee Paper Was Different than Normal Ballots

By Jim Hoft Jul. 31, 2023 8:00 am834 Comments

Michigan 2020 Election with still unexplained ballot drop of 149,772 ballots for Joe Biden to take the lead from President Trump at 6:31 in the morning.

Guest post by Phil O’Halloran

A national expert in criminal forensics completed a report into the 2020 election in Michigan and has found further evidence of chronic, systemic, voter fraud especially among absentee ballots in that challenged election.

The firm is Speckin Forensics and they have wide national experience testifying in criminal trials. Through their investigation where they were allowed limited access to the 2020 ballots in Wayne County which covers Detroit, they found:
    • A significant number of absentees in different precincts illegally had no signed ballot application. Many absentee ballots had no request whatsoever, in the two primary precincts examined the rates of illegal ballots were 12% and 20%.
    • Absentee ballots often had a lighter tone and shade to the printing. The Detroit clerks even commented to the Speckin team that the type of paper felt different.

If the numbers of absentees missing a ballot request are extrapolated out to the rest of Wayne County, Speckin reports, “with approximately 170,000 AV ballots, the range at 8%-20% would be 13,600 to 34,000 ballots with no application requesting the ballot.”

Here is a copy of the full report. (at link)

UP TO 34,000 2020 DETROIT BALLOTS WERE MISSING LEGALLY-REQUIRED ORIGINAL REQUEST FOR THE BALLOT – WERE ILLEGAL BALLOTS

This matches what the Gateway Pundit previously reported, that there are tens of thousands of illegal ballots in the 2020 Michigan election.

This all of course matches what witnesses have described for three years, and what the Gateway Pundit has been reporting time and time again despite the gaslighting and lies from the mainstream media.

Last edited by mountain_jim; 1st August 2023 at 22:06.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (1st August 2023), lisalu (1st August 2023), pounamuknight (3rd August 2023)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status...916775424?s=20

https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2/sta...034087424?s=20

https://twitter.com/realjusthuman/st...279885312?s=20

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ndictment-hits

Trump Indicted (Again) For 'Efforts To Overturn 2020 Election'; Slams "Prosecutorial Misconduct"

BY TYLER DURDEN
    TUESDAY, AUG 01, 2023 - 05:40 PM
    Another day, another indictment aimed at keeping former President Trump out of the Oval Office.

"I hear that Deranged Jack Smith, in order to interfere with the Presidential Election of 2024, will be putting out yet another Fake Indictment of your favorite President, me, at 5:00 P.M," Trump wrote Tuesday on Truth Social. "Why didn’t they do this 2.5 years ago? Why did they wait so long? Because they wanted to put it right in the middle of my campaign. Prosecutorial Misconduct!" he continued.

< at link >

Quote The Conspiracy
    From on or about November 14,2020, through on or about January 20,2021, in the District of Columbia and elsewhere, the Defendant, DONALD J. TRUMP, did knowingly combine, conspire, confederate, and agree with co-conspirators, known and unknown to the Grand Jury, to defraud the United States by using dishonesty, fraud, and deceit to impair, obstruct, and defeat the lawful federal government function by which the results of the presidential election are collected, counted, and certified by the federal government.

The purpose of the conspiracy was to overturn the legitimate results of the 2020 presidential election by using knowingly false claims of election fraud to obstruct the federal government function by which those results are collected, counted, and certified.

The Defendant, his co-conspirators, and their agents made knowingly false claims that there had been outcome-determinative fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

These prolific lies about election fraud included dozens of specific claims that there had been substantial fraud in certain states, such as that large numbers of dead, non-resident, non-citizen, or otherwise ineligible voters had cast ballots, or that voting machines had changed votes for the Defendant to votes for Biden.

These claims were false, and the Defendant knew that they were false.

In fact, the Defendant was notified repeatedly that his claims were untrue—often by the people on whom he relied for candid advice on important matters, and who were best positioned to know the facts - and he deliberately disregarded the truth.

Read the full docket below:
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 1st August 2023 at 22:07.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (2nd August 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th August 2023), pounamuknight (3rd August 2023)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status...092389376?s=20

text

Quote DC_Draino
    @DC_Draino
    🚨BREAKING: Pence implicitly admits he had the power to reject fraudulent votes on J6

He knew there was fraud and if he sent EC votes back to state legislatures for further review, 12th Amendment would’ve kicked in where GOP House of Reps would’ve voted for Trump

Pence didn’t want that

He certified the fraud and that’s why he will never be elected to federal office again

This is also why the Electoral College Act was amended last year - to make sure no VP could send fraudulent votes back to states

Pence had the ability to do so in 2020 but he backstabbed 74+ million voters like the RINO coward he is

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (3rd August 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th August 2023), pounamuknight (3rd August 2023), Satori (4th August 2023)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...782445064?s=20

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th August 2023), pounamuknight (3rd August 2023)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ve-never-aired

"Everything Appears To Be A Cover Up": Capitol Police Chief Challenged J6 Narrative In Never-Aired Tucker Carlson Interview

BY TYLER DURDEN
    THURSDAY, AUG 03, 2023 - 11:30 AM
    In never-before-seen footage that was withheld by Fox News, former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund told former Fox News host Tucker Carlson that January 6th was a complete debacle and a "cover up."

"Everything appears to be a cover up," Sund tells Carlson in footage obtained by the National Pulse. "Like I said, I’m not a conspiracy theorist," he continued. "…but when you look at the information and intelligence they had, the military had, it’s all watered down. I’m not getting intelligence, I’m denied any support from National Guard in advance. I’m denied National Guard while we’re under attack, for 71 minutes…"

Beginning around 19 minutes into the conversation, Sund tells Tucker: "If I was allowed to do my job as the chief we wouldn’t be here, this didn’t have to happen," adding that he's "pissed off" about being "lambasted in public" over what happened that day.

The full interview has thus far been hidden from the public at the behest of Rupert Murdoch’s increasingly left-wing Fox News channel, which unceremoniously fired its prime time host Tucker Carlson allegedly as part of a private settlement with Dominion Voting Systems. -National Pulse

"It sounds like they were hiding the intelligence," Carlson said, to which Sund responds: "Could there possibly be actually… they kind of wanted something to happen? It’s not a far stretch to begin to think that. It’s sad when you start putting everything together and thinking about the way this played out… what was their end goal?"

https://twitter.com/ChiefSund/status...921471489?s=20

Last month Carlson told Russell Brand that Sund said the crowd on January 6th was 'filled with federal agents.'

“I interviewed the chief of the Capitol Police, Steven Sund, in an interview that was never aired on Fox, by the way — I was fired before it could air, I’m gonna interview him again,” Carlson said.

“But Steven Sund was the totally non-political, worked for Nancy Pelosi, I mean, this was not some right-wing activist. He was the chief of Capitol Police on January 6, and he said, ‘Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that crowd was filled with federal agents.’ What? ‘Yes.’ Well he would know, of course, because he was in charge of security at the site.”

“So, the more time has passed... it becomes really obvious that core claims they made about January 6 were lies,” Carlson explained.

“The amount of lying around January 6, and it was obvious in the tapes that I showed, is really distressing.”

Watch:

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...961548800?s=20

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (3rd August 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th August 2023), Open Minded Dude (3rd August 2023), pounamuknight (3rd August 2023), Satori (4th August 2023), Vangelo (4th August 2023), Yoda (3rd August 2023)

37. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/TheWakeninq/stat...620355584?s=20

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th August 2023), pounamuknight (4th August 2023), Satori (4th August 2023), Vangelo (4th August 2023)

39. Link to Post #140
    Language
    Thanks

• LEAKED INTERVIEW Shows J6 Chief Of Police Telling Tucker Carlson Everything Looks Like A COVER UP:

What the chief of police didn't know is that he WASN'T fighting actual Trump supporters.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th August 2023 at 23:09.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (6th August 2023), pounamuknight (4th August 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 1 7 13 LastLast