+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why Operation Jade Helm is freaking out the Internet ?

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Default Why Operation Jade Helm is freaking out the Internet ?

Sorry if I ask a question that may seem silly. I was practically absent and cut from social network and internet for a few months, North of the 54nd parallel communications are difficult there! Upon my return, I heard the words Jade Helm without knowing what it was...

I would like to know more, there are so many crazy theories over the internet that I'm a little confused....

Is it all about ''Scaremongering American's again'' ?

So Okay! Jade Helm for dummies like I'am ...

Just hope you're gonna help me a little...
    Last edited by Gaia; 12th June 2015 at 20:48.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Flash (13th June 2015), ghostrider (13th June 2015), Michelle Marie (13th June 2015), Nasu (13th June 2015), RunningDeer (13th June 2015), WhiteFeather (12th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: Why Operation Jade Helm is freaking out the Internet ?

A B/S scare tactic is all. Be at Peace and grounded with thine self. Don't give your energy into this program. Be Love....For thats the anecdote to everything....

We are all 1 tribe....

W.f.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

bojancan (12th June 2015), Flash (13th June 2015), Gaia (12th June 2015), Nasu (12th June 2015), Philaletheian (13th June 2015), RunningDeer (13th June 2015), wnlight (12th June 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

From my limited perspective it seems about as clear as mud..

Over the past fifteen to twenty years most of the world has got worse, one example beiing we have all been slowly disarmed, crown countries and dictatorships leading the reforms. Outside of a war zone today, it is mostly ilegal in most so called civilised countries for good law abiding citizenry to use weopons to defend themselves either when your about your business or when your at home..

At the same time we have all staggered from one financial collapse to the next, each one more devastating than the last.. During this same time our governments have increased our taxes and decreased opportunity in most places, spending for war and foreign aid continues to rise as they cut the programs designed to help the poorest and most needy.. Throughout this time trust has been lost, brick by brick, till we are all where ŵe are, facing the abyss of lies weve been fed together, hopefully unafraid...

Then theres America of course, well armed America.. Clearly it's a problem, it's the country that shook off crown tyranny after all. Its the country that knew a well armed society was harder to userp than an unarmed one, they put it into their bill of rights, the only way its going to go away, is if America ceases to exist.......

Outside of the US, today, there seem to be drills galore in most spots that are NOT currently at war or under threat of war, like Iran.

Within the US, the drills have already begun in most parts of the SW region before so called Jade Helm is even scheduled to begin. If it is just a drill, it looks like a drill to see how the miltary can possibly cope with way too many vehicles for the proposed measure of troops being deployed... Not forgetting the ice cream trucks being used to transport stuff or the UN ambulances all over the SW.. Not one part of it makes any sense..

As a throw away it's also being postulated that the world wide drills are a clever set up for a financial collapse in September, also September represents the end of a seven year jewish bad luck cycle thought to predict great gloom, then there's the meteorite that many have dreamt of or in other ways come to know about, destined to hit us again in September.. Or if you can beleave it, that ISSIS with the help of a newly armed Mexico will aim to repatriate their lost states of California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas... There's a lot to pick through...

Clear as mud.. Let your intuition be your best guide is my recommend, as well as having no fear, fear grips, slows, stops... Have no fear....x... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 12th June 2015 at 21:48.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Flash (13th June 2015), Gaia (12th June 2015), RunningDeer (13th June 2015), WhiteFeather (16th June 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

With the declaration of Chuck Norris... I thought that many Americans seem to live in their mythology endless treats a childish movie making culture office. I so think that this mythology is based on strength and a very vague reference to the freedom that has more to do with a rugged individualism. The taste of arms and the fascination with violence, the rejection of solidarity and central power may result. One has the impression that attitudes are not changing, the US remains unfinished in my own opinion. I hope I'm wrong...

Unlike the universe, human stupidity has no limits. Thank you so much my friend Nasu
    Last edited by Gaia; 12th June 2015 at 21:51.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Flash (13th June 2015), Nasu (12th June 2015), RunningDeer (13th June 2015), WhiteFeather (16th June 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    A B/S scare tactic is all. Be at Peace and grounded with thine self. Don't give your energy into this program. Be Love....For thats the anecdote to everything....

We are all 1 tribe....

W.f.
    If we are one tribe, so often, it feels as if we have lost our way... Sorry to say that, we're modernist nomads without any notion of where to go. We're not taught sustainable spiritual practices to create rooted, inspired or practical relationships with our souls or our greater communities. If we ever understood the language of the trees, the bear, the earth, we have forgotten... I do think that our love to Earth will cure us...

Much love to you W.F.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Flash (13th June 2015), gripreaper (13th June 2015), Nasu (13th June 2015), RunningDeer (13th June 2015), Snookie (13th June 2015), WhiteFeather (16th June 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

It looks like no one has actually answered yet, Gaia. Jade Helm is a military exercise covering six southwestern states (Texas, Arizona, California, Utah, Nevada, and New Mexico) to practice martial law against citizens. It runs from July 15 through September 15. They claim it is "just practice" but the military is not known for practicing scenarios they do not expect to have to carry out for real.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Flash (13th June 2015), Gaia (12th June 2015), ghostrider (13th June 2015), gripreaper (13th June 2015), Nasu (13th June 2015), RunningDeer (13th June 2015), WhiteFeather (16th June 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    It looks like no one has actually answered yet, Gaia. Jade Helm is a military exercise covering six southwestern states (Texas, Arizona, California, Utah, Nevada, and New Mexico) to practice martial law against citizens. It runs from July 15 through September 15. They claim it is "just practice" but the military is not known for practicing scenarios they do not expect to have to carry out for real.
    Thank for youre response Snowflower

Why some peoples are worried about a military takeover ? Maybe the military prepares for battle in environments as close as possible as the actual battlefield with players like China pushing hard to east, ISIS pushing the west, Mexico pushing north and the inner cities pushing out...... Preparing here may not be a bad idea....

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Flash (13th June 2015), Nasu (13th June 2015), RunningDeer (13th June 2015), WhiteFeather (16th June 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Last edited by Carmody; 12th June 2015 at 23:16.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Flash (13th June 2015), RunningDeer (13th June 2015), WhiteFeather (16th June 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Vimeo vid does'nt work for me... There is no sound...

But I saw it once! This is very kind of old... with Mare...

This is friday night Carmody... Hope you're doing well and have a great weekend
    Last edited by Gaia; 13th June 2015 at 11:35.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Flash (13th June 2015), Nasu (13th June 2015), RunningDeer (13th June 2015), WhiteFeather (16th June 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Dont want to forget about google removing the black box over the part of the sky Planet X, Nibiru is located....and there it is ..the missing planet x

that just happened a day or two ago

some say this exercise is in prep of a possible collision event
    coincidence ?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gittarpikk For This Post:

Flash (13th June 2015), Gaia (13th June 2015), Nasu (13th June 2015), WhiteFeather (16th June 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Gaia (here)
    With the declaration of Chuck Norris... I thought that many Americans seem to live in their mythology endless treats a childish movie making culture office. I so think that this mythology is based on strength and a very vague reference to the freedom that has more to do with a rugged individualism. The taste of arms and the fascination with violence, the rejection of solidarity and central power may result. One has the impression that attitudes are not changing, the US remains unfinished in my own opinion. I hope I'm wrong...

Unlike the universe, human stupidity has no limits. Thank you so much my friend Nasu
    I definitely want to become your friend Gaia, one bright woman you are.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Gaia (13th June 2015), Nasu (13th June 2015), RunningDeer (13th June 2015), WhiteFeather (16th June 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Jade Helm stands for Joint Assistant for Development Execution Homeland Extraction of Local Military Dissidents ... the military working together with local police/sheriffs offices , training in American cities to blend in as civilians and practice getting rid of anyone who disagrees with the government agenda ( whatever that may be ) ... it's is the first of it's kind with tons of equipment , tanks , helicopters , and U.N. vehicles and foreign troops , and mostly done in secret , after 2 or 3 in the morning , so they say ... I think it is a powder keg , an event that could go live ... many feel they are preparing for something big , others think it is one big psyop to spread fear , getting citizens used to seeing tanks in their neighborhoods ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Flash (13th June 2015), Gaia (13th June 2015), Nasu (13th June 2015), RunningDeer (13th June 2015), Snookie (13th June 2015), WhiteFeather (16th June 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Thought I'd drop this here, as I haven't seen a mention of it here on avalon yet.

So what are your thoughts on this?

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rhah For This Post:

Gaia (13th June 2015), ghostrider (13th June 2015), Hanson (14th June 2015), Nasu (13th June 2015), RunningDeer (13th June 2015), WhiteFeather (16th June 2015), ZKBNZMEN (14th June 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

watch for a connection to precious metals. Utah and texas are sponsoring moves to pm's as real money.

fiat currency is an iou. it is debt. debt is and never has been an asset. the entire global financial system is built on paper debt highly leveraged beyond belief by derivatives. the greatest ponzy scam in the history of man is about to blow it's last bubble. this is why the brics are making their move to real physical pm's as global medium of exchanges.

fiat currency is one of the khazarian mafia's slavery systems. they virtually create $trillions out of thin air and trade these "virtual pieces of paper" ( most fiat is now just digits on the cabal controlled computer systems) for our resources and labor.

khazarian mafia info here: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/03...azarian-mafia/

the khazarian mafia is a ganster cabal. they use fiat to asset strip us. cold fact.

Quote Utah Legalizes Gold, Silver Coins As Currency
    ^^ http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_865333.html

Quote Texas Bill Would Legalize Gold and Silver as Legal Tender, Help Nullify the Fed

^^ http://blog.tenthamendmentcenter.com...llify-the-fed/

hopefully most ppl here understand what happens to any country/state that in the recent past challenged the cabal's "duck that lays the golden eggs"; frn and all other world currencies atm are fiat for the first time in the history of man.

the ukranian conflict, Iraq, iran, lybia..... now possibly Texas, Utah. follow the trail to pm's and all becomes clear. no one has done a better job detailing this in innumerable interviews than jim willie. listen to a few of his recent interviews for the full picture exposed like no one else has.
    Last edited by idiit; 13th June 2015 at 10:01.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Gaia (13th June 2015), Hanson (14th June 2015), Samson (14th June 2015), WhiteFeather (16th June 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here is the only video that really challenged me!

This video was provided by a resident of Arizona who was able to film the military in preparation for the Jade Helm operation and then posted on his Facebook.

The soldiers are divided into two groups: those who play themselves soldiers and those who act as rioters.

And it is absolutely fascinating. What are protesting against?

Nothing, they shout "food and water , food and water , food and water , food and water etc.''

What does that mean? " To drink and eat, to drink and to eat, to drink and eat" !

The rioters demanded to drink and eat in the simulation that is the jade Helm operation : in this operation the US military is clearly preparing to so-called riots !

Last edited by Gaia; 13th June 2015 at 12:34.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Nasu (13th June 2015), Rhah (13th June 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Have not read through the thread ... sorry.

Why would a country broke beyond any measure spend so much on a military drill???

Oh that's right ... the surface budget is a joke.

the elite have the purse strings ... my bad ...

... so then ...

why would amerika position ***thousands*** of military vehicles (many unmarked or marked as "UN") all over the country in preparation for Jade Helm???

Tanks???

There go them dag gum conspiracy theorists again ...

*sigh*

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Gaia (13th June 2015), ghostrider (13th June 2015), Nasu (13th June 2015), WhiteFeather (16th June 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

logic says , they are preparing for a big event in the Southwest ... Calz hit the nail on the head , why would a government that is broke spend so much on training ... we have been at War for over ten years in the middle east ... didn't Iraq teach them anything ??? you don't move that amount of troops and resources just for training , and do it on public streets , that's why they have bases ... Notice they've moved everything as far away from the Northeast as possible , while northern states have drills on a smaller scale ,under different names , where Jade Helm 15 is primarily in the Southwest states ... oddly enough other countries around the world are having drills at the same time as well ... it appears the entire world is bracing for a military vs citizens conflict ... How would our government feel if WE the citizens were training in the Northeast on how to get rid of politicans who want socialism ???

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Calz (13th June 2015), Gaia (13th June 2015), Nasu (13th June 2015), partsdale (14th June 2015), WhiteFeather (16th June 2015)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Jade Helm stands for Joint Assistant for Development Execution Homeland Extraction of Local Military Dissidents ... the military working together with local police/sheriffs offices , training in American cities to blend in as civilians and practice getting rid of anyone who disagrees with the government agenda ( whatever that may be ) ... it's is the first of it's kind with tons of equipment , tanks , helicopters , and U.N. vehicles and foreign troops , and mostly done in secret , after 2 or 3 in the morning , so they say ... I think it is a powder keg , an event that could go live ... many feel they are preparing for something big , others think it is one big psyop to spread fear , getting citizens used to seeing tanks in their neighborhoods ...
    They are preparing to disarm the American population.....once everything is totally in place and they are ready to pounce, there will be a HUGE false flag event involving gun battles probably blamed on ISIS w/ some American civilian sympathizers involved and they will immediately start disarming Americans by force. That's just one of my top "theories"....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Calz (13th June 2015), Gaia (13th June 2015), ghostrider (13th June 2015), Nasu (13th June 2015), WhiteFeather (16th June 2015)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    They are preparing to disarm the American population.....once everything is totally in place and they are ready to pounce, there will be a HUGE false flag event involving gun battles probably blamed on ISIS w/ some American civilian sympathizers involved and they will immediately start disarming Americans by force. That's just one of my top "theories"....

Yep.

No doubt.

Remains to be seen whether or not it is a natural catastrophic event ... an induced such event ... total false flag ... or simply the collapse of the worldwide monetary system.

Pick your poison ...

Hey ... the illoonney naughties long ago suggested asteroids and the alien invasion ... so many options ...
    Last edited by Calz; 14th June 2015 at 08:48.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Gaia (13th June 2015), ghostrider (13th June 2015), SilentFeathers (13th June 2015), Snookie (14th June 2015), WhiteFeather (16th June 2015)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

it could be an event bigger than 911 ... seems like over kill for a training drill don't you think ??? part of their drill to blend in with citizens , reminds me of the way the CIA operates ... you could have a soldier next to you and he/she could be a double agent with an agenda ...

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Calz (13th June 2015), Gaia (13th June 2015), Nasu (13th June 2015), SilentFeathers (13th June 2015), Snookie (14th June 2015), WhiteFeather (16th June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast