+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast

Thread: AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ - George Kavassilas

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

Thumbs up AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ - George Kavassilas

Hey there, this being my first post i thought id make it a relevent one... and in my honest opinion one of the most important messages to get out there. I feel this community needs to be introduced (if not already) to george's take on ascension and the coming future.

http://georgekavassilas.org/gktalk032009_p1.html

And his most recent, as of a matter of days ago

http://georgekavassilas.org/gktalk032010.html

I follow Camelot/Avalon, David Wilcock and others but i feel this guy has one of the largest pieces of the puzzle and his material seems to resonate with me unbelievably.. Whats everyone elses take on this guy?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

Realeyes (17th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Default Re: AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ - George Kavassilas

Hello and welcome DoubleHelix, great to have you here!

George Kavassilas resonates with me extremely well. I find his speeches compelling and hugely re-assuring with which direction a person should be heading in if they wish to be the best they can be. It was strange the first time I watched his first series, it felt like everything I already knew........sounds odd I know....but I suspect you'll get what I mean?!?!

The second series (which only came out this week wasn't it?) was equaly compelling but I'd recommend your top link first to anyone who hasn't seen him before. And to those who haven't......lucky YOU! You're in for an amazing couple of hours.

Great first post.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Hi DoubleHelix,
    I'm glad you found George Kavassilas. I highly recommend his work to anyone who has not heard it before.
    I wish Bill or Kerry would interview him, since his material is not channeled. He describes what he has actually experienced beyond the astral levels

George changed my view of reality permanently when I heard his lecture around this time last year. He filled in all the gaps !
    His new series is outstanding as well. His view of ascension seems very plausible. I like the parts about the stargates. He was the first to warn us against getting into the ships.
    Thanks for putting the word out.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thanks for this thread Double helix!

And yiolas, you have me intrigued. I'm looking at this material today for the first time. His intro on the second video resonates with me~ I'll have to look at the rest later...

Can you answer me this though~ what is the reason he gives for not getting into the ships? IF they come, IF some may even be ( dare we hope) "Service to Others" (as Wilcock and Law of One talks about) Are there no good ET's that can help us? What's his reasoning?

I must admit I'm torn at the moment. I know we humans have to solve these problems - But IF the negative ET's/ reptilians have been messing with our realities and structures for eons, then why can't the positive ET's lend a hand? Free will should go both ways, in my humble opinion - yes?... no??? What are they waiting for?

I'd like to think that with "disclosure" on the horizon, that there actually ARE benevolent ET's that can and will help us. Otherwise, it would seem so hopeless, given the whole fighting Rothchild/ NWO/ Asian / Illunminati wars; the possibility that the horrific Anglo-Saxon information may be true; the Gulf/ planetary oil disaster/ weather wars... and on, and on, and on...

Are we only left to hope 2012 will be the great leveling and healing? Pray we're advanced enough to "ascend" to the new earth/ fifth dimension?

I know this is a loaded question - LOL
    I just thought you might have a moment to weight in

Thanks luv!

6. Link to Post #5
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

well he is saying that atm all 3rd density is under the rule of those 2 reptilian lords. so even if there are benevolent it wont matter .... about the rest i really dont know either...

7. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,487 times in 1,711 posts

Thank you DoubleHelix, for those two links. Really interesting. I'm going to keep him in mind so I can hear what he has to say in the future.

8. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LeeEllisMusic (here)
    Thanks for this thread Double helix!

Can you answer me this though~ what is the reason he gives for not getting into the ships? IF they come, IF some may even be ( dare we hope) "Service to Others" (as Wilcock and Law of One talks about) Are there no good ET's that can help us? What's his reasoning?
    George does not actually say not to get on the ships. apparently the aliens will have their own version of ascension and if you want to go with them then that is your journey. but the true ascension will be for the people who stay on the earth and walk through the doorways of light into avalon to experience the birth of an age of christed beings on earth. obviously he advises you do this, since going with the aliens would be giving your power away and being tricked for the next few millenia until you experience the true ascension at the end of the next cycle. watch "our journey and the grand deception" its all in there!
    \

9. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

oooh amazing links doublehelix... thank you so much ) never come across this guy before and it's always great to hear a fresh opinion!
    with love x

10. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

ok .. but what I don't get is this ... these beings ( the ones we're not supposed to get on the ships with ) don't they want to ascend ? if they are tricking us in to not ascending that means they know about ascension . so why on earth don't they want to ascend ? ( did I use the word ascend enough times you think lol ! sorry !

11. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

George Kavassilas puts a completely different spin on both Ashtar Command and the Galactic Federation of Light. Whatever he's selling, i'm buying!
    I want to know God's thoughts... the rest are details.
    Albert Einstein

12. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

I can tell this guy has been scrambled by his off-world journeys...there is SOOO much more going in to what happens in the next few years than he is aware of....He raises some important points about the "GFL" which I agree with,they have switched sides so many times that they can't be trusted.From what I can tell they are freaking out now as they realise that much of humanity may escape the matrix that they need us to be plugged in to so that they can feed on our and the earths energies.There are many ET races who have lost their ability to feed off TRUE Source light so they need to get it indirectly and they can't ride this particular ascension wave like we can as we repair our DNA TO PLUG IN TO THE ETERENAL LIVING LIGHT....there are of course great unified ET families out there who are assisting in invaluable ways at this time and THEY may make a move soon .
    Be very cautious of ALL new-agey channelings and material.The new-age has been corrupted like all religions have been....lots of very subtle traps in the new-age movement....meditation is essential at this time as it allows your Higher aspects to download TRUTH to you,find a technique that you feel safe and comfortable with and do it daily

13. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lyricus (here)
    Whatever he's selling, i'm buying!
    What is he selling?

14. Link to Post #13
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Majorion (here)
    What is he selling?
    I don't think he's selling anything Maj. Why? what are you looking to buy?

15. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Thank you for Sharing, Im going to Listen to this now
    Real Truth Lights the way in the Darkest of hours

Enlightenment101

16. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by beyondmyctrl (here)
    ok .. but what I don't get is this ... these beings ( the ones we're not supposed to get on the ships with ) don't they want to ascend ? if they are tricking us in to not ascending that means they know about ascension . so why on earth don't they want to ascend ? ( did I use the word ascend enough times you think lol ! sorry !
    i don't think it's just a matter of deciding you want to ascend and ascending. George says that there's going to be people on earth who won't have gone with the et's but also won't see the doorways into ascension.. they will have to die with the old earth during earth changes. if you watch the videos, he says that this is all already planned by our higher selves, as far as who goes and who stays. so those beings, even though they might have the knowlege of ascension, might not be ready for it or want to go through with it yet. in other words, this isn't just about being in the right place at the right time, whereas they could just swoop down here and into the doorways like they own the place. you have to be vibrating at a certain level and in your heart center eminating your truth to even see the doorways. we are literally walking into the womb of mother earth to be birthed, i would think she can't be tricked by someone that isn't meant to ascend at this time. everyone will have their day, though, even the et's that mean us harm now will find the truth some day.
    \

17. Link to Post #16
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

my only issue with this guy is that he said he is still far from being rdy.

He talks to mother earth, he has seen all these, he has experience a ton of other things and he still isnt rdy. Its just like saying to me and i think alot of others we are doomed. Either death or the ships.

I didnt hear him say the way to get where we should or how to talk to mother earth.

Last is it really that out of our hands? He is sure the earth will turn to a sun so anything we are doing now is pointless. The only way is to wait and try to get near mother earth.

We will see

18. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by grace (here)
    though, even the et's that mean us harm now will find the truth some day.
    Grace, I haven't listened to the interview, but honestly I don't like what I'm hearing about this guy.

Now your quote above, the et's that mean-us-harm. May I ask where you got that from?

19. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Real Truth Lights the way in the Darkest of hours

Enlightenment101

20. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Majorion (here)
    Grace, I haven't listened to the interview, but honestly I don't like what I'm hearing about this guy.

Now your quote above, the et's that mean-us-harm. May I ask where you got that from?
    it isn't as much that they want to harm us intentionally as it is that they do not know what's best for us, and when they claim that they do, ie. telling us to get on their ships like it's in our best interest, then they do us harm indirectly. i should have said that the et's who are not balanced and in truth will be one day.

but why don't you give the video a chance so you don't have to hear secondhand?
    Last edited by grace; 19th May 2010 at 20:52.
    \

21. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Last year I brought Mr Kavassilas to th attention of Bill and Kerry and posted many links to him on the old forum previous to the new format. I am still hopefull that if many avalonians request an interview, we will have this very intriging and enlightening man on record for all to see.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast