Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 10:52 AM   #1
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 137
Default New Andrew D. Basiago Interview

OTHER WORLD RADIO Podcast
Original Air Date: 12/26/2009 10:00 PM
Enjoy!
http://otherworldradio.podomatic.com...23_54_35-08_00

I would still like to see his 10 years of research backing up his claims but i guess i have to wait for the book he is writing.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:45 AM   #2
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Wink Re: New Andrew D. Basiago Interview

Thanks for posting this.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 01:39 PM   #3
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: New Andrew D. Basiago Interview

Thanks
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:24 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: New Andrew D. Basiago Interview

What a strong message Andrew gives in this interview

Each time I hear him, I hear more than the last time.

I feel that he is genuine with what he says he intends to go with his findings.

thank you for sharing this
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:39 PM   #5
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 137
Default Re: New Andrew D. Basiago Interview

I asked Andrew about timing for his book and he told me that he intends to finish it in 2010.

Lets hope he can get to it
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:44 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: New Andrew D. Basiago Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
I asked Andrew about timing for his book and he told me that he intends to finish it in 2010.

Lets hope he can get to it

Exactly I caught his name dropping of Albert Webbing and I had to run through my head all of the "negative" responses that Albert has gotten from this forum. Same as Obama and that includes me because I am not sure how my trust level is at this time for Obama.

The whole interview was non-stop information and I have to admit some of it was quite "frightening" to say the least. What kept running through my head was the thought of who was there and how were they brought there. Are they prisoners continually runs through my mind.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:45 PM   #7
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 137
Default Re: New Andrew D. Basiago Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Exactly I caught his name dropping of Albert Webbing and I had to run through my head all of the "negative" responses that Albert has gotten from this forum. Same as Obama and that includes me because I am not sure how my trust level is at this time for Obama.

The whole interview was non-stop information and I have to admit some of it was quite "frightening" to say the least. What kept running through my head was the thought of who was there and how were they brought there. Are they prisoners continually runs through my mind.
I could very well be wrong but I think you might mean "Alfred Webre" as apposed to Albert Webbing.Forgive me if I am wrong but I know Andrew works closely with Mr Webre.

By prisoners are you referring to mars? If so according to Andrew, the people on mars are a semi-separate civilization, interacting with earthlings on a voluntary basis at least in the time frame he is aware of.
If you are referring to the young children participating in the 1970s technology's thats a tricky question since it can be answered as yes & no, at what point is military training techniques used on children considered unwilling participation ?

Last edited by Aztar; 12-29-2009 at 11:55 PM.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 12:06 AM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: New Andrew D. Basiago Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
I could very well be wrong but I think you might mean "Alfred Webre" as apposed to Albert Webbing.Forgive me if I am wrong but I know Andrew works closely with Mr Webre.

By prisoners are you referring to mars? If so according to Andrew, the people on mars are a semi-separate civilization, interacting with earthlings on a voluntary basis at least in the time frame he is aware of.
If you are referring to the young children participating in the 1970s technology's thats a tricky question since it can be answered as yes & no, at what point is military training techniques used on children considered unwilling participation ?

Oh thanks, I got the name wrong and you really helped by explaining that. LOL, quite a difference in the two men, thats for sure.

I was refering to the ones on mars dressed in similiar garb. I thought of prison uniforms. I can't even think about the children used agaisnt their will as it is a sore spot.

thanks again for clarifying the name for me
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon