Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-29-2009, 10:57 PM   #1
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Lawyerese Goes Galactic

Here is an article from the front page of today's 'Wall Street Journal' regarding contracts written with language which applies to all media, throughout the universe, in perpetuity. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1256...cle-outset-box Do they know something that we don't regarding what the future holds? Hmmmmmm. Here is a video to go with the article:http://online.wsj.com/video/new-lega...22D770F2C.html

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-29-2009 at 11:02 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:03 PM   #2
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Lawyerese Goes Galactic

I thought this was Of Interest...

"But, to be honest with you, we have had very few cases of people trying to exploit rights on other planets," says Lynne Hale, a Lucasfilm spokeswoman.

Only a few case's...

Peace Always
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:16 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps the lawyers are cracking down on the Pleiadians and Sirians! Rupert Murdoch owns the 'Wall Street Journal'. He's an elite insider. What did he know...and when did he know it? Could that Lucasfilm quote imply that our human rights have been infringed upon by human extraterrestrials? I would suspect that George Lucas has a pretty good idea about what is going on in this universe.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-30-2009 at 12:07 AM.
Old 10-29-2009, 11:27 PM   #4
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

ok so where did my reply go????, oh well.. Thanks ortho.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:30 PM   #5
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Heya ortho,

Yes indeed, Lucas and Spielberg sure know a lot more than they let on!! And Murdock?? What's he up too? Already got the media rights for this sector of the Galaxy? Probably

Peace always
Old 10-30-2009, 12:21 AM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

In the 80's I heard a person close to Spielberg say privately that Steven was quite fearful. I knew another person who hung out with some 'elite types' who was terrified of the UFO phenomenon. In retrospect...a person close to me, who worked in Hollywood...spoke of Presidents being puppets, UFO's being man-made, and of submarines being able to travel inland, underneath California. This was in the 70's. Was this sort of thing common knowledge?
Old 10-30-2009, 12:28 AM   #7
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Not that I'm aware... With all we try to uncover, all our evidence, info/dis-info, I think we will, one day, come to relize the picture is beyond what any of us can imagine...perhaps

Personally, I feel quite excited about it all, I'm beyond the fear of the unknown...and am looking forward to finding out the true magnificance of it all

Peace always
Old 10-30-2009, 03:52 AM   #8
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

I've heard about this too - and thought it was really bizarre. Not, the one you posted, ortho, but about CanWest Global Media changing the rules for its freelance writers. Also, I signed a contract myself in 2006 for a different batch of work (it's over now), where I signed over my moral rights for the job. That was a strange request, I thought. Anyway, I guess I have my moral rights back now. WTF

CanWest changing the rules for freelancers
June 24, 2007 – 1:11 am| Posted in Media
Remember way back when, when freelancers were up in arms over a new CanWest contract that demanded all rights "in perpetuity throughout the universe?"
After the uproar that caused, CanWest quietly backed down and started using its previous contract.
Now, apparently, they're at it again, and some people are taking notice.

The new contract, created in April, looks a lot like the one it tried in 2004. It demands all "moral rights" (i.e. the right not to have your name attached to a story edited beyond recognition)...
http://blog.fagstein.com/2007/06/24/...r-freelancers/
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:49 AM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

One more Wall Street Journal reference. The Tuesday, November 3, 2009 WSJ has a picture of a new warship on the front page...constructed from 7.5 tons of 9/11 steel. The header reads 'Ship Built With 9/11 Steel Shows 'Strength Forged Through Sacrifice''. I thought that was interesting. Did the NWO forge strength through the ritual sacrifice of 3,000 people? Some have suggested this. I don't know.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:33 AM   #10
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
One more Wall Street Journal reference. The Tuesday, November 3, 2009 WSJ has a picture of a new warship on the front page...constructed from 7.5 tons of 9/11 steel. The header reads 'Ship Built With 9/11 Steel Shows 'Strength Forged Through Sacrifice''. I thought that was interesting. Did the NWO forge strength through the ritual sacrifice of 3,000 people? Some have suggested this. I don't know.
ortho - The closing bell at the NYSE was rung today by the ship's commanding officer, too.

Charlie Daniels performed a hell memorial song (courtesy Northrop Grumman) - he's most known for "Devil Went Down to Georgia" right? (I thought to myself). Checked the video, and he performed it live at the Grand Ole Opry, when he was inducted January 19, 2008. Guess what. He's wearing the same outfit - yellow shirt, white hat, blue jeans. Identical!!

'Steel Forged in Corruption' more like it. And I was just reading this today re Turkey. Sibel Edmonds was interviewed by The American Conservative (Nov1-09 issue). Lots of detail there -

Who’s Afraid of Sibel Edmonds? ... She was fired from the FBI in April 2002 after she raised concerns that one of the translators in her section was a member of a Turkish organization that was under investigation for bribing senior government officials and members of Congress, drug trafficking, illegal weapons sales, money laundering, and nuclear proliferation. http://www.amconmag.com/article/2009/nov/01/00006/
Old 11-06-2009, 07:36 AM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

no caste: Up until a year or two ago...I didn't think about things like this. I shouldn't have to think like this...but so many things seem to be so bizzare. Thank-you for the information. Maybe the song should be 'The Devil Went Down Into a Deep Underground Military Base'. I stumbled across this post on YT:

'Under every major city's heart
plays the shadow of it's subterranean counterpart
behind the curtain of everyday reality
is an underground world you cannot see
as above, so below
but only for those "in the know"
when push comes to shove
for us there will be no love
they will go below
& we will stay above
such is the nature of the iron fist beneath the velvet glove
no, there is no plan to save every woman child & man
the heartless evil elves will just let us fend for ourselves.'

--author unknown

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-06-2009 at 08:00 AM.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:17 PM   #12
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Maybe the song should be 'The Devil Went Down Into a Deep Underground Military Base'.
Yeah, maybe lol and, further, who went with 'him', 'it', ...

The whole same outfit Grand Ole Opry devil connection just struck me as a high-level Republican cover-up. They know their supporters will buy it (or just swallow it). I read another article in the religious section of my newspaper. It was about John Calvin (syndicated paper). It opened up with something like this - "Like the bad PR Dick Cheney has received, so has John Calvin..."

So, 'bad PR' is how this is all seen.... it's ridiculous. Dick Cheney issued stand down orders to NORAD. The Pentagon plane was fudged. And so on.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:33 PM   #13
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

ortho - As for the Republican white Christian crowd (Grand Ole Opry), there's this, too. They really should screw their heads on straight or just consider the book, not disinformation and psy-ops via Rumsfeld and others. It's a fourth crusade they launched here with the 9/11 attacks.

Bible texts misused- Rumsfeld '03 re Iraq "full armor of ..."
Ephesians, for example, makes clear that the armor of God refers to the virtues of truth, justice and peace.
Disclosed last week on the website of GQ magazine, the hawkish use of scripture has prompted many faithful to ask whether Americans lost their lives in Iraq defending democracy or fighting a religious crusade...

The disclosure of the intelligence reports added to lingering concerns about the role of religion during the Bush administration. In 2001, Bush called the war on terrorism a "crusade," sparking fears among some Muslims that the fight against terrorism was a battle against Islam.

In 2003, Lt. Gen. William G. Boykin, then-deputy undersecretary of Defense for intelligence, compared the war against Islamic militants to a battle against Satan.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...iraq+scripture
Old 11-06-2009, 09:37 PM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps all of us should study 'Lawyerese'. Facts can be slanted this way...or that way...depending on the hidden agenda. Fiction can be slanted this way...or that way...depending on the hidden agenda. This applies to politics, religion, economics, ufology, conspiracies, etc. Deception is rampant in our world...and possibly throughout the universe. We really need to learn how to properly face reality.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:59 PM   #15
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

I'm thinking (2!) there is galactic lawyerese (plain language) that we should be learning!! We know the 'devils' of the world, say, movers and shakers, know how to cover their a**es with murder, lawyerese, shredding evidence, setting things on fire. The lawyerese bit is what the original Helter Skelter was about by Jonathon Swift (Gulliver's Travels), i.e. lawyers. I wrote about it on a CERN/Underground bases thread.

Re fires. E.g., there was a fire in Canada with the Red Cross national blood supply and prison blood scandal, which involved a PM, Bill Clinton, Rose Law, the business interests and prisons.* (Goodbye evidence!)

Check this out now: Country Music Assn awards last night (Nov 11/09), Remembrance Day AU;CAN, Veterans' Day US, Armistice FR.

Zac Brown Band - Devil Goes Down To Georgia - CMA Awards 2009 ABC network

I really think that evil topics now need to be addressed, without everyone freaking out about it, from the Catholic Church covering up child molesting priests (for up to 20 years!), to government abductions, to public servants doing their business with state's military apparati like CIA hit teams etc, to chit chat about Flight 77. Not as a pardon.

Note: I am going to post Tenacious D - Tribute in the Lounge. More devil music.

__________________________________________________ __________

Clinton & the killer blood, February 2008
http://www.prorev.com/blood.htm

-Caveat Lector-

Tuesday June 8, 1999

FROM THE OTTAWA CITIZEN
Share This Story With A Friend

Tainted-blood sleuth firebombed
Intimidation campaign suspected as Arkansas clinic razed, Montreal office
ransacked
Mark Kennedy, The Ottawa Citizen

The controversial story involving tainted plasma from Arkansas prisoners
that was shipped to Canada in the 1980s while Bill Clinton was state
governor has taken a mysterious and chilling new turn.
http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@lis.../msg15267.html
Old 11-13-2009, 04:58 PM   #16
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jross View Post
I thought this was Of Interest...

"But, to be honest with you, we have had very few cases of people trying to exploit rights on other planets," says Lynne Hale, a Lucasfilm spokeswoman.

Only a few case's...

Peace Always
wha.... people don't like star wars on mars????.....
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote