Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-10-2009, 07:20 PM   #1
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default NSA Security running amok to plug leaks about 9/11

Has anyone been following Wayne Madsen? Here he is reporting on NSA Q Group.

NSA Security running amok to plug leaks about 9/11 4:35min
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_xE8d0XLUU

'[Ken Ford] discovered evidence that there were no weapons of mass destruction. He was set up in a sting operation by this Q Group. It's the most egregious case I've ever seen. He was convicted, sentenced to 7 years in prison based on a sting that involved a tainted jury pool, dirty judges, dirty prosecutors, and with the active involvement of this NSA security group, not the only case but the most egregious I've seen.'

I seem to remember false digital voice replication technology re 'testimonies,' too.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 01:00 AM   #2
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: NSA Security running amok to plug leaks about 9/11

From NSA Watch -

Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Echelon

Q - What is Project ECHELON?

ECHELON is the term popularly used for an automated global interception and relay system operated by the intelligence agencies in five nations: the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand (it is believed that ECHELON is the code name for the portion of the system that intercepts satellite-based communications). While the United States National Security Agency (NSA) takes the lead, ECHELON works in conjunction with other intelligence agencies, including the Australian Defence Signals Directorate (DSD). It is believed that ECHELON also works with Britain's Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) and the agencies of other allies of the United States, pursuant to various treaties. (1)
http://www.nsawatch.org/echelonfaq.html
Old 11-13-2009, 05:23 AM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

This doesnt surprise me at all.

Everyone thinks they can do it better..............The more they protest, the more it gets out there. With the rate of the people waking up it will just bring more things to light now.

LOL they can't remove all the videos and stories out there with more lies.............people are aware.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 06:00 AM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Madsen may have made a Freudian slip when he said the NSA was a Draconian organization! I don't even want to think about what really goes on in the NSA. I really think that a lot of these people are caught in the middle of a lot of impossible situations. This may be old news (Alex Collier)...but it blows me away everytime I watch it.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok0QDWj52mU
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dde2B...eature=related

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-13-2009 at 06:12 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:27 AM   #5
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

There are quite a few resources on this site, including information about bioelectric fields:
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/akwei.htm

The NSA's mission and the NSA's domestic Intelligence operation....

Detecting EMF Fields in Humans for Surveillance.

A subject's bioelectric field can be remotely detected, so subjects can be monitored anywhere they are. With special EMF equipment NSA cryptologists can remotely read evoked potentials (from EEGs). These can be decoded into a person's brain-states and thoughts. The subject is then perfectly monitored from a distance.

NSA personnel can dial up any individual in the country on the Signals lntelligence EMF scanning network and the NSA's computers will then pinpoint and track that person 24 hours-a-day. The NSA can pick out and track anyone in the U.S.
Old 12-05-2009, 07:26 AM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
mntruthseeker - I don't know much about Wayne Madsen. I started a thread about it, but there wasn't a response about him in particular. Is his information...?

NSA Security running amok to plug leaks about 9/11
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17502
Wow I didnt even see that..............amazing isnt it ?

Well I should tell you sorry, for not even checking it out before I made any snide remark about Wayne Madsen. I connected it to you tube videos and I was wrong

Personally I dont watch the news any longer. The media has been bought a long time ago

I knew about Eschelon as it was started up right after 9/11.....another gotcha or gonna get ya..............as they put the fear into everyone with their terroristic threats. Makes it so much easier for big brother that way

It makes me see red and I will have to pray really hard now to get this anger resided.

I know that Judy Woods PH.D. just started a new case regarding 9/11 as did many people that started a petition in NYC.

Good find of that video thats for sure.

Can you imagine spending all your life just planning how to screw up millions of other lives................?????

these people really have a major problem

We really need to get them off our planet
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:33 AM   #7
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

mntruthseeker - Thanks for the feedback.

I haven't found anything about his stuff so far that turns me off - seems like more pieces of the puzzle(s), and I found other good NSA info through his reporting. I like Dr. Judy Wood's work, too.