Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 01:13 PM   #1
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: It doesn't matter any more
Posts: 534
Default The Concept Of The Unification

Yesterday, on the evening of the first day of this year, shortly before I went to sleep, I fellt a need to do a short meditation and tell the divine, tell the creator/God, tell my guides and tell everyone “in charge” that yes, I feel ready...ready to open my heart and mind, ready to awaken, ready to receive what I am above to receive.

Shortly, I wanted to express that I am really ready for more...no matter what it is and I just wanted to get a hint back that “they” received what I had to say...So imagine...I’ve had the most intensive, the most vivid and the most complex dream ever this early morning. I guess, it was more then a dream in the second part, it was so real...and my mind was really blown away, I couldn’t get to sleep any more, I had to think and had to recall these beautifull feelings again and again...and I felt the urge to remember every detail.

It was so complex that I doubt I can manage to express these feelings properly in written words. Anyway, I’ll give it a try...

It began on a crossroad, which really exist in my birth city, near my parents house. It is the first crossroad after passing the river which divides the city in two parts, on the begining of a broad boulevard which leads streight to the center of the city and further far behind for about 12 km. It began normally, me being there, a dream just “as usual” until, all of a sudden, I was kind of posted above this crossorad ( I gues about 30-40m high) and I suddenly was “enlarged”. Means, I was me, feeling the parts of my body (especially my hands, as this will change later) but much bigger, extended to an enormous bigness.

At that very moment, I felt that I’ve been connected to something much bigger, and this connection and all further communication came thru my heart, as I would be able to “speak” thru my heart.

The information I was given is pretty strange:

We, the humans, on the very begining of our existence (as souls, not as humans), were divided into two groups, or “fractions”. Each one of these groups were given the opportunity to spread [the meaning of creation instead of spreading was also given to me] in one direction, left and right from the “extended ME”. [I guess that for a better understanding, this whole scenario was shown to me analogical as extending left and right is being my left and my right hand. In my dream, my fingers were allowed to flood the area left and right of the crossroad with watter and I could, being pretty big and above the crossroad, see the expansion].

Now, the fraction that take the right path was allowed to spread (flood with watter) on the right of the croosroad, which in reality is a bit smaller area then the right side of the crossroad. The left fraction was allowed to spread on the left side (the bigger one). To my surprise, tree finger of my right hand took the opportunity and spread (or flood with watter) almost over the entirely area that was given to them, but only one finger of my left hand took the oportunity to spread (or flood with watter) over the left side, and logicaly, they just flooded a very small area of the whole, much bigger part they were given to.

As I felt this separateness, I was told that this is the way how it happened...not every fraction took the possibility to spread [or create] as they should (could) nor they used the given chance to unite and spread [create] over the entirely area left and right.

Very important: I understood that we, the humanity, our fraction of the creator IS the right side. But without connecting with the left side, we were unable to spread [create] further...we are definitely missing something!

Just as I felt very sad and dissapointed about this scenario, all of a sudden, I was kind of “lifted” even higher and grow even bigger, but this time I felt oneness with all parts of my body...I didn’t had any right or left hand any more...I was one...and here it comes, the strongest feeling I was allowed to sense...I was one with everything that is. I was the creator/God at the same time, I was each and every one finger of my body, I was both left and right fraction of the humanity, I was allowed to spread in any direction I wanted...I was ONE. I can’t express this feeling with words, sorry, but it makes me cry...it’s overwhelming !

And then, from that high attitude, I was shown the “future” ( I had the feeling that what I see is not now, but our posssible and ultimate future)...I was shwon both areas left and right of the crossroad flooded with watter. Both sides united in one were able to flood a much bigger area then they were able to flood alone...and the best thing is, I was clearly shown that we’re just on the begining of our creation...[if you imagine that the flooded area in reality was only about 300 m ahead of the possible 12 km (until the edge of the city, but the whole area extends to more then 50 km ahead), you will understand that we really are on the very begining]....

...and exactly then, at that very moment, I was clearly “told” (I heard a voice) that what I see and feel in this very moment is called...

...it’s called the Concept Of The Unification !

Now I tell you, more then 10 hours after this dream, I’m still so excited...I’m still shivering and I feel strong energies runing up and down my spine. And I’m sure I will never, never ever forget this incredible feeling.

I just wanted to share and would apreciate to see what do you think about this.

With and respect
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:57 PM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: The Concept Of The Unification

Thank you for sharing...really an incredible "dream". I guess you have connected to higher self,other dimensions,etc.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:21 PM   #3
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: The Concept Of The Unification

What a beautiful awakening. This teaches us much. Thank you so much for having this experience and sharing it here, Malletzky.

Nothing is lost with the healing of duality. Rather, we become whole and go exponential. How exciting, indeed.

Love,
MP2
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:40 PM   #4
abraxasinas
_
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Queanbeyan/Canberra; NSW, Australia
Posts: 635
Default Re: The Concept Of The Unification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Yesterday, on the evening of the first day of this year, shortly before I went to sleep, I fellt a need to do a short meditation and tell the divine, tell the creator/God, tell my guides and tell everyone “in charge” that yes, I feel ready...ready to open my heart and mind, ready to awaken, ready to receive what I am above to receive.

Shortly, I wanted to express that I am really ready for more...no matter what it is and I just wanted to get a hint back that “they” received what I had to say...So imagine...I’ve had the most intensive, the most vivid and the most complex dream ever this early morning. I guess, it was more then a dream in the second part, it was so real...and my mind was really blown away, I couldn’t get to sleep any more, I had to think and had to recall these beautifull feelings again and again...and I felt the urge to remember every detail.

It was so complex that I doubt I can manage to express these feelings properly in written words. Anyway, I’ll give it a try...

It began on a crossroad, which really exist in my birth city, near my parents house. It is the first crossroad after passing the river which divides the city in two parts, on the begining of a broad boulevard which leads streight to the center of the city and further far behind for about 12 km. It began normally, me being there, a dream just “as usual” until, all of a sudden, I was kind of posted above this crossorad ( I gues about 30-40m high) and I suddenly was “enlarged”. Means, I was me, feeling the parts of my body (especially my hands, as this will change later) but much bigger, extended to an enormous bigness.

At that very moment, I felt that I’ve been connected to something much bigger, and this connection and all further communication came thru my heart, as I would be able to “speak” thru my heart.

The information I was given is pretty strange:

We, the humans, on the very begining of our existence (as souls, not as humans), were divided into two groups, or “fractions”. Each one of these groups were given the opportunity to spread [the meaning of creation instead of spreading was also given to me] in one direction, left and right from the “extended ME”. [I guess that for a better understanding, this whole scenario was shown to me analogical as extending left and right is being my left and my right hand. In my dream, my fingers were allowed to flood the area left and right of the crossroad with watter and I could, being pretty big and above the crossroad, see the expansion].

Now, the fraction that take the right path was allowed to spread (flood with watter) on the right of the croosroad, which in reality is a bit smaller area then the right side of the crossroad. The left fraction was allowed to spread on the left side (the bigger one). To my surprise, tree finger of my right hand took the opportunity and spread (or flood with watter) almost over the entirely area that was given to them, but only one finger of my left hand took the oportunity to spread (or flood with watter) over the left side, and logicaly, they just flooded a very small area of the whole, much bigger part they were given to.

As I felt this separateness, I was told that this is the way how it happened...not every fraction took the possibility to spread [or create] as they should (could) nor they used the given chance to unite and spread [create] over the entirely area left and right.

Very important: I understood that we, the humanity, our fraction of the creator IS the right side. But without connecting with the left side, we were unable to spread [create] further...we are definitely missing something!

Just as I felt very sad and dissapointed about this scenario, all of a sudden, I was kind of “lifted” even higher and grow even bigger, but this time I felt oneness with all parts of my body...I didn’t had any right or left hand any more...I was one...and here it comes, the strongest feeling I was allowed to sense...I was one with everything that is. I was the creator/God at the same time, I was each and every one finger of my body, I was both left and right fraction of the humanity, I was allowed to spread in any direction I wanted...I was ONE. I can’t express this feeling with words, sorry, but it makes me cry...it’s overwhelming !

And then, from that high attitude, I was shown the “future” ( I had the feeling that what I see is not now, but our posssible and ultimate future)...I was shwon both areas left and right of the crossroad flooded with watter. Both sides united in one were able to flood a much bigger area then they were able to flood alone...and the best thing is, I was clearly shown that we’re just on the begining of our creation...[if you imagine that the flooded area in reality was only about 300 m ahead of the possible 12 km (until the edge of the city, but the whole area extends to more then 50 km ahead), you will understand that we really are on the very begining]....

...and exactly then, at that very moment, I was clearly “told” (I heard a voice) that what I see and feel in this very moment is called...

...it’s called the Concept Of The Unification !

Now I tell you, more then 10 hours after this dream, I’m still so excited...I’m still shivering and I feel strong energies runing up and down my spine. And I’m sure I will never, never ever forget this incredible feeling.

I just wanted to share and would apreciate to see what do you think about this.

With and respect
malletzky
Hi malletzky!

Reading my last post 'The Secret of Humanity...' should validate your dream of the unification - which converges and synergises with it.

Abraxasinas
abraxasinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:01 PM   #5
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: The Concept Of The Unification



From Oneness we separate
From separateness we merge into Oneness
This is the ebb and flow of creation .. the breath of Life
The Essential flow..

Thank you for sharing this beautifull insight Mal

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:09 PM   #6
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Los Altos California
Posts: 112
Default Re: The Concept Of The Unification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
...and exactly then, at that very moment, I was clearly “told” (I heard a voice) that what I see and feel in this very moment is called...

...it’s called the Concept Of The Unification !
Welcome to the boat. The Unification Boat.

You've come to the right place.
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:01 AM   #8
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Denver
Posts: 109
Lightbulb StandingWave

SiriArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:49 AM   #9
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: StandingWave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiriArc View Post


Wow I love this picture SiriArc
It gives a brand new meaning to the symbol of the butterfly .
Powerfull.

Thank you .

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:55 AM   #10
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: StandingWave

Could you elaborate on this one you posted SiriArc?



Why Orion , the pleades and Sirius ?
That point of intersection between the two mirror images could we say that symbolizes where the sacred Heart stands ?

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 01:04 PM   #11
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: devon england
Posts: 1,905
Default Re: StandingWave

wow Mal ...
i got the gooze bumps
all over ...
wonderfull
dear friend xxxx
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 01:33 PM   #12
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: heart central
Posts: 798
Default Re: The Concept Of The Unification

what a beautiful experience mal ...
as i read your words i could almost feel myself there with you ...
the concept of the unification feels so true and right ...
we are meant to expand in such way ...
thank you for sharing ...
namaste ...



futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:06 PM   #13
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: It doesn't matter any more
Posts: 534
Default Re: The Concept Of The Unification

Thanks for your kind words and your contribution dear friends...

You know, when I started this thread, I just did it cause I wanted to share a single expirience with you (which I thought would remain single)...cause I thought that the feelings I felt and the things I "understood" is reallly of a big importancy. Not that I want to overestimate the probable meaning of my expirience, but as I already stated before, it is impossible for me to express this feelings in any written words, in any known language...

Now, will you be surprised to know that I got an update...more of this "downloads of an incredible feeling" in the last few days?

My second dream started also very "naturaly"...I was together with my son, and we were on a beach, the ocean (don't know which) in front of us.
In the watter, near the beach, we saw few dolphins swimming around, and my son got really excited about them...we didn't speak with another, but I got the message that he has a very special connection with these dolphis.

He run in to the ocean and started playing with them, acting very naturally, as if he would know them. I didn't knew how to react, so I also went in the watter and stood there and watched them playing, few dolphins and my son, a very beautifull sight. They swam and played over...and under the watter...and then...

...just as I got the feeling that hey, I should eventually be afraid about my boy, he can't stay that long under the watter...just then, at the very first moment I started to feel fear...exactly at that moment I was pulled by one of the dolphins under the watter, he actually made me ride on his back (later I understood that he actually wanted to stopp this feeling of fear that threatened to overcome me).

And that's where my dream changed again (exactly as my first dream changed) and became real...and I was suddenly overwhelmed with this incredible feeling of freedom and onennes again...I was riding on the back of this dolphin, I could taste and feel the ocean around me, I could feel the joy that this dolphin had playing with me, I could sense his feelings of vast freedom...

...and then, all of the sudden, the dolphin somehow told me that he will slowly go under the watter and that I shouldn't be afraid...so I leaned back, and just before we went down, at that very moment...I just let go of everything....I let go and I was one again with everything...I was one with that beautifull dolphin, I was one with the ocean...I was free...and I know I started to laugh and cry simultaniously at that moment...

Sorry, I really can't find any words to explain what I felt...but the one that might have had a similar expirience, you would understand.

I just wanted to share again...I had to share again, I just can't keep this in me...

with
malletzky

p.s. I had another, third expirience...which I'll post later here, for the one who may be interessted.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:17 PM   #14
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Gaia
Posts: 893
Default Re: The Concept Of The Unification

Dolphins! It can be only something beautiful what is happening to you, my friend!
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:43 PM   #15
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: heart central
Posts: 798
Default Re: The Concept Of The Unification

well mal ... you're on a roll!

how beautiful was this dolphin dream(?) ...
your son had no fear ... he naturally and automatically began interacting with the dolphins ... and you too were swept into that energy ... to just be in the moment and do what feels true ... 'natural' ...

and then you remembered ... that you should have some fear with all that was tking place ... and then that took you over until that one dolphin taught you ... to release your fear ... that fear is not 'natural' to you ... to just let go and be ...

that's awesome ... i understand the clarity of which you experienced this ...
and i also understand there is no language for there are no words to express it ... that has to be one of my greatest frustrations ... that i cannot convey what it is i feel ... or have experienced ... and yet feel that powerful guidance ... to do so ... but the words are so difficult to locate ...

i love the ocean ... it has been a great teacher for me ...
as have the sea turtles ... even moreso ... have had some very profound experiences with them ... on this plane and others ...

thank you again for sharing ...
i for one eagerly await part three ...

you seem to be very open and connected now mal ... keep it going ...
let it flow ...



futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:19 PM   #16
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: devon england
Posts: 1,905
Default Re: The Concept Of The Unification

wow Mal ........

i wish i was there where you ....

are i just feel a strong urge

to give you a big old hug ..

before you float away

please dont do that not yet ....

enyway... cos i will miss you ..

my goodness i can feel your energy

from here in the uk ...

but of course you know there is no distance between us


love to you rhythmm xxx
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:45 PM   #17
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: It doesn't matter any more
Posts: 534
Default Re: The Concept Of The Unification

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
well mal ... you're on a roll!

how beautiful was this dolphin dream(?) ...
your son had no fear ... he naturally and automatically began interacting with the dolphins ... and you too were swept into that energy ... to just be in the moment and do what feels true ... 'natural' ...

and then you remembered ... that you should have some fear with all that was tking place ... and then that took you over until that one dolphin taught you ... to release your fear ... that fear is not 'natural' to you ... to just let go and be ...

that's awesome ... i understand the clarity of which you experienced this ...
and i also understand there is no language for there are no words to express it ... that has to be one of my greatest frustrations ... that i cannot convey what it is i feel ... or have experienced ... and yet feel that powerful guidance ... to do so ... but the words are so difficult to locate ...

i love the ocean ... it has been a great teacher for me ...
as have the sea turtles ... even moreso ... have had some very profound experiences with them ... on this plane and others ...

thank you again for sharing ...
i for one eagerly await part three ...

you seem to be very open and connected now mal ... keep it going ...
let it flow ...




Well, to be honest, I've never had any special relationship with oceans or seas...but I definitely love dolphins... Now the fact that these experiences both had to do with watter, must have some hidden message, which I'm above to discover I guess...

If the meaning (at least for me, this is how I interpret it) of the first expirience was that we, as humanity must unify first in order to evolute further, the meaning of the second one is that we must let go...let go of all fears, let go of all boundaries (but this is nothing new for you, you all have already heard of this concept), and realize that we can be free...if we find the way to get along with the natural processes of the nature again.

You ask how beautifull this dolphin dream was? ....oh, it was beyond anything else I have had expirienced, conscious or in the state of dream so far...I mean, I know that I laughed and I cryed at the end...both because I felt glorious at that very moment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
wow Mal ........

i wish i was there where you ....

are i just feel a strong urge

to give you a big old hug ..

before you float away

please dont do that not yet ....

enyway... cos i will miss you ..

my goodness i can feel your energy

from here in the uk ...

but of course you know there is no distance between us


love to you rhythmm xxx
Dear...please send me some of your "old" hugs...but why old dear...we're no young or old...we just ARE...

And don't worry, I don't intend to go anywhere ...I KNOW I'm still not finished yet here, on this lovely planet...and being among such lovely souls as you are here on avalon, just makes me more confident that we're above to make it happen...no matter what should happen...without fear, without limits, with much love...

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #18
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: heart central
Posts: 798
Default Re: The Concept Of The Unification

for the past six or so months ... i have been having mega dreams having to do with the same theme ... water ...

one dream that was numerous and went on and on like a movie sequel was whereby i was in someone's house ... this house i have never seen before ...

i'd be standing in the front room and i could see water flowing on the floor from the kitchen which was adjacent to the room i was in ...

the first time i had this dream i was in a panic ... i thought a water pipe broke or something and there was a flood about to happen in the house ...
my first instinct was to mop it up ... i found a mop and pail (conveniently located a few feet next to me ) ...
i found the more i try to mop it up and be rid of it ... the more it flowed ...
i remember feeling my exhausted attempts to try and stop it ... to no avail ...
eventually i quit trying ... left it alone and just observed its progress ...

every time i had this dream ... i was standing in the same place in the front room but every time the water travelled closer and closer to me ...

eventually i could actually see the water with more than just my eyes ... i could feel its profound energy ...

the water wasn't like water we know of ... not that liquidy ... it had more of a gel feel to it but still it flowed effortlessly ... soon i began to know it was meant to be ... representative of what you would call unification ...

this same reoccuring dream was a long time process ... had to have experienced it at minimum a dozen times ... the water as it travelled was slow but oh so intentional and with so much purpose ...

and what i came to know close to the conclusion of this string of dream ... was that there was no stopping it ... this water of such substance represented what we as a whole are moving into and the divinity of which flows into us ... has been for awhile ... but that eventually we will see it for what it is ... and become one with it ...

the last of that dream was when i stood there and watched it touch my toes ... and felt it as i had bare feet ... again ... not many words could describe that feeling in that moment ...

thank you for sharing mal ...



futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:00 PM   #19
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Light
Posts: 239
Default Re: The Concept Of The Unification

Malletzky: Where do you buy your packs of mushrooms? LOL .. just kidding.. they seem like interesting dreams. I hope it continues that way.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:15 PM   #20
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: It doesn't matter any more
Posts: 534
Default Re: The Concept Of The Unification

As I stated before, here's the third (and so far the last) very unusual dream that I've had in the last 6 days. As I asked for more, I'll not be surprised if there's more to come.

The difference to the previous dreams is...it is much shorter and there was no watter in this dream...except that I cried again at the end of the dream.

I was in an unknown house, with some people (two women and one man) that I don't know physicaly, but whose souls are so close to mine...I know that I know them, I know that I love them, but their faces are unknown to me. I don't know what exactly are we doing in that house, but I know I'm there to discover something.

And then, (as in the previous dreams) I suddenly had this incredible feeling again, the feeling of connecting with everything. Fisrt I connected to the 3 other people in the room and at that very moment I felt that these 3 people, especially one of the woman, mean sooo much to me...I knew I found my real family again...we gathered together, we huged together and the love that I felt was so tremendous, that I started to cry, telling them how much I love them.

And the feeling of this soul unification, the love between us, unbelievable...I can't remember of even loving my own children that way...and I thought I love them beyound any measurements...

I'm sure that with this dream, I was shown the feeling of how is it to KNOW when you love someone...to KNOW that the one that you love KNOW how much you love them..and to KNOW that you are loved back...and this all simultaniously

with to you too...
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:18 PM   #21
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: It doesn't matter any more
Posts: 534
Default Re: The Concept Of The Unification

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Malletzky: Where do you buy your packs of mushrooms? LOL .. just kidding.. they seem like interesting dreams. I hope it continues that way.
Sorry my freind...they're sold out ...but I'll check if I can do something for you...

Yeah, I hope it continues that way too...
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:45 AM   #22
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Denver
Posts: 109
Arrow Triple Tree

Mudra

Elaboration Be Yonder >>> http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2139



"Why Orion , the pleades and Sirius ?"

"That point of intersection between the two mirror images could we say that symbolizes where the sacred Heart stands ?"


Lazaris: The Three Main Energies Involved With Earth At This Time Are Those Of Orion, Pleiades And Sirius.

The Feed-Back-Loop In This Zone Has Emphasized Those Three Via Myriad Means From ‘85 To Now .......

>>>> "Could WE say that Symbolizes where the Sacred Heart Stands" <<<<

ABSOLUTELY
SiriArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:40 AM   #23
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Triple Tree

Thank you SiriArc,

I went through your link and am quite well following you on this.
Looking at your drawing I suddenly saw how much it reminds me of the double helix DNA strand ..
The pattern may go on and on as new universes emerge from it in a self perpeatuated movement.

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:09 AM   #24
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: The Concept Of The Unification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
[snipped

At that very moment, I felt that I’ve been connected to something much bigger, and this connection and all further communication came thru my heart, as I would be able to “speak” thru my heart.

malletzky
I never thought of that before! I'm going to ask my Higher Self to help me learn to speak through the real heart. Thank you for sharing this.

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:42 AM   #25
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: The Concept Of The Unification

Goes in hand with Cosmic Oneness

Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon