+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Man, the psychopath. Will nature fight back?

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,224 times in 4,077 posts

Default Re: Man, the psychopath. Will nature fight back?

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    It is hard topic to discuss specially the health topic which these globalists in power are responsible for so many deceases that was "introduced" into humankind, because after all it is business to keep people sick but alive and time enough to keep them in the loop to profit. Do we really need all these drugs? As a friend used to say, drugs are those synthetic things they create in labs, plants and animals provide cures for most common problems, the catch here is how you manipulate and combine them in order to fabricate a remedy to act upon certain malaise (it will be lost knowledge in a very close future), it was called alchemy before modern science replaced it. I was trying to imagine what it will be called after science is dead, because they have to keep pushing forward.

Well--most drugs are synthesized from plants and animals, so, the source is in some ways the same as that of the alchemists.

One of the main differences is the use of petroleum to run the syntheses.

And, yes, I strongly think it is the "business of disease". Even with something minor like acne, historically this affected only around 3-5% of any population, but in these countries where we rely on processed foods it is endemic, 50%, or even more.

Another disturbing factor is automobiles. Tremendous revelation--if you are not in a car, you cannot be in a car wreck!

But how many today will be injured or killed, mainly because at least in the States, we axed public transportation in the 1930s.

Such science is dead, or, rather, stillborn, having earned the name of Dead Souls Science. This could be called intentional since probably around the 1600s, even before medical issues starting with vaccines. What does it revolve on, fear of death.

Today the doctor told me the culprit is feed, exactly as I described. It is made so that a young goat gets big for slaughter, that is it. No intention of it being a lifetime diet. She said the presence of lime or calcium in well water does not really do it--stones come from the imbalances of potassium, phosphorus, etc., which is going to be caused by animal feed, and, just about any kind of human food.

They cannot eat chocolate, ever (toxic).

Now say you have organic chips that only contain corn, oil, and salt. Something like that would be ok for a treat once a week. But not something like Cheetos that takes a science degree to read the ingredients.

The result is that hay + forage is adequate, there is no particular need to feed them "something".

We were told that the quick response was important, again in most cases a goat will hide pain, so by the time he started crying, he was probably almost dead. Fortunately, he has a good chance for a comeback as ultrasound shows it is sand/chalky powder, not the larger calcified rocks, and so with the proper diet he can probably get through this without ordeals.

Back to the theme of "nature strikes back"--I may have mistakenly said this was a cycle, but, it was just a single 4.2 Kiloyear Event:

It has been hypothesised to have caused the collapse of the Old Kingdom in Egypt, the Akkadian Empire in Mesopotamia, and the Liangzhu culture in the lower Yangtze River area. The drought may also have initiated the collapse of the Indus Valley Civilisation, with some of its population moving southeastward to follow the movement of their desired habitat...

which was not really even global, as other areas got extra wet at this time (e. g., Amazon).

But you do see the demise of "the world" starting around 2,200 B. C. E., by drought at least being a factor in breaking those four civilizations. No, it did not wipe out the planet, but probably did eliminate crop surplus which we might say is the difference between a civilization and any subsistence farmer.

This gives me an idea. I have not gotten this from anywhere. And it is backwards because now we will say that Absence of Evidence is Evidence of Absence of The Great Flood Myth.

Why would I do that--we have spent years talking about how Manu is the Indian Noah, and Dagon Oannes is a Chaldean one, that there was Atlantis and an Ice Age, and sea level definitely rose, by quite a distance.

But over the course of four or five thousand years, a rising sea is not really a Biblical flood, is it?

But almost every culture says something about a flood, so, the planet must have gotten really rained out, right?

As it turns out, the Indian announcement about Manu and the Flood first appears in Satapatha Brahmana, which cannot be much older than about 300 B. C. E., and in this text it occupies a whole six lines, and the subject is really something else.

The detailed version of the story is from Matsya Purana which places it around the year 500 or so.

On this, India does not begin to compete with Mesopotamia or even the Book of Genesis for origin of the story, and so there is a good chance they received and adapted it.

It is not in the Vedas because the Vedas have:

No stories.

At most, they have "pictures", "scenes", or "incidents", which is why the Puranas were created, i. e. to provide the stories. There is simply an incredible gap, since the Rg Veda cannot hardly be younger than 1,500 B. C. E., and no extant Purana can be much older than around 200, most of them probably not forming up until 600-1,000.

The national epic Mahabharata was composed between those two periods, based on events whose actuality is a matter of extreme concern for Indians.

There, one easily finds memories of specific flood events, including the submergence of Dwarka, and, the flooding of Hastinapur by the Ganges River. Both of these turn out to be objective facts.

They simply do not line up to the way Indians want them to.

Dwarka has been settled eight times, and appears to have crashed under the sea three times.

Geology so far says that Hastinapur was deluged around 800 B. C. E.

This means that the events in the Mahabharata occurred around 900 to, maybe, 1,200 B. C. E., almost positively within that range somewhere.

That means that most of the Puranas are not literally true. It is not that hard to take their astronomical figures and find that Krishna's death and the beginning of Kali Yug were in 3,102 B. C. E.

And that is just an arbitrary calculation and not any type of living record. And the calculation is Puranic or was created around 4-500.

So they actually do have stories about floods, but, nothing about The Flood. And so as soon as we check out Satapatha Brahmana, then, my instinct tells me that it is supposed to be symbolic.

Well, that is one of the points that we are trying to make about the Vedas, is that, for example, sacrifice is symbolic.

They are simply symbolic of reality and Yoga or Dharma practice.

It is also cosmological, in other words there was a "Flood" or Water, which for instance Vishnu as Boar Faced Varaha lifts the earth from the waters. This symbol we would say is equivalent to the beginning of Genesis, and of course to Absu and any Babylonian or Egyptian telling of it, or Varuna in India, all having to do with Water in the form of Darkness and the awakening of Divine Breath.

Separation of the material or physical plane out of the mental cosmos.

When hybridized, Indian Manu is really taking the roles of Noah and Adam at once. Before this Flood Manu was, perhaps, imported, the basic understanding of Manu is as a Mind-Born Son of Brahma. I am not sure that other traditions reflect a Mental Primordial Man.

Is it possible they somehow missed an actual Flood that covered almost all of the land? Could that have been a Mesopotamian secret owing to the fact that they pursued writing?? It may be that the whole Universal Flood Myth is supposed to be symbolic, and that it is not evidence for a real event of that nature.

From focusing on the Puranas, I have long been running under the notion that the Flood must have happened, and that it also represents the formation of earth's crust. If there is no racial memory of a real flood, then, chances are there is not exactly a memory of the planetary formation, either. And so I am coming to the opinion that these are ideas that have been projected onto the Puranas.

I think we can be pretty sure that the planet did form, but, I am feeling the withdrawal of the claim that the whole thing has been subsequently inundated.

It is definitely a Myth which has a meaning, which could be the arising of the cosmos from the mind of the deity, or, one's personal existence. Upon close examination, I don't think there are any options, like a set of handcuffs.

There is an option if you look for the planetary alignment when Krishna was killed, numerous other dates are possible, and it is probably the case that 500 million Hindus will refuse to look, because the evidence does not suit their fixation on the time period. Krishna probably was a real person, who may have been approximately cotemporaneous with King Saul of Israel.

For example, retrieving a single 7,000 year old piece of wood from Dwarka does not really tell us the settlement was that old, but, many of them take it as utter and final proof. Instead, its stone anchors match ones that Indians are known to have spread to Oman, etc., around 1,200 B. C. E., and we wouldn't accuse those of drifting in currents and washing ashore randomly. Therefor, a solitary timber is less convincing than multiple anchors.

On the other side, I do not think the Book of Genesis existed before the Babylonian Captivity. That makes it hard to say about any literary evidence for "Adam" as "First Man" prior to this. If someone from there told an Indian about Adam, he would, of course, immediately translate it to Manu. And here, if we take the Mandaean version then we do find the esoteric doctrine of Adam which is practically the same as Manu.

Around the time of those stone anchors is when we find the design of middle eastern sailing vessels which are able to cross the Indian Ocean rather than ply the coastline. Gaining this ability, one finds their destinations would have been first Dwarka, and then Sri Lanka.

That means it is possible that Arabic sailors could have been to Sri Lanka around 1,000 B. C. E. and why the name Adam's Peak is because Arabs believe that is where Adam was. Mandaeans say the same thing. There is no reason they would simply agree with Islam which is much later. But they may have agreed with pre-Islamic Arabs or Nabateans in some way.

If there was a drought which withered the major cultures, do we find this passed down generationally like a Flood Myth?

It was not really that long ago, well within the age of writing, and it is exactly this which conspicuously seems to be missing from Indian literature. And at that, a process of desertification kept going until the Takla Makan or Tarim Basin was rendered to its current state by around 600. I don't know what other places say.

Until this gets sorted, I am suggesting the Flood never happened, and the Drought is an ersatz answer for the premise of this thread.

"Nature beliefs" characterizes them all, doesn't it? Why wouldn't they realize something similar was happening to them all? I am presuming there are some kind of records, but it does not seem familiar from any of the mythologies as an event. The principle of the sun "drinking" water is an entity in India and Chaldea at least. But not doom or the destruction of civilization or humanity like this.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Alekahn2 (26th September 2023), Ewan (5th October 2023), palehorse (1st October 2023)

3. Link to Post #82
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,649 times in 1,605 posts

Hi Shaberon,

regarding drug synthesis I mean the process to get a "final product" they use not only petroleum, but also bacteria/microbes, they use targeted mutation of some biosynthetic genes, mRNA is used as gene therapy as well, all drugs manufacturing is moving toward that direction, it will be all about gene therapy in the near future. As we can observe it is moving from natural to artificial, to see the contrast of it, take for example the indigenous tribes that still living in isolation and self sustainable way in the Amazon basin up to this days, now take the modern world with all the technologies and drugs, then compare the inhabitants of the indigenous tribe and the citizens of the modern world, first observation is about cancer, there is no cancer, not a single case in any of these tribes that are living in isolation, FUNAI in Brazil has more information about that, cancer was found with indigenous population that was socially integrated into society since the 70's but not with the ones that are living on their own. We are reluctant to accept some simple facts, specially about health, but it is what it is, when I first came into contact with these things I didn't believe none of it, how could that be right.. Oh! I am not saying all these synthetic drugs are bad, nope, the problem with modern pharma (they are greedy) and their morals are evil, it could work if good morality comes to the table, they go from compound collection to clinical trials (if applicable) in record time without getting properly into toxicity/metabolism (minimal toxic effects and metabolic stability), without saying that many of the tests are just simulated with software (no humans involved in trials), then designing the final product (drug) and marketing it and we know all the rest. Anyway this whole thing is over complex above my understanding and I don't want to write anything that I don't know. Keep it simple approach is the best in most cases in my humble opinion, let nature take care of its course

Yes agree with the acne and cars, this is great comparison, if you don't eat junky the chances to have acne reduces a lot, same with the car if not getting into a car it reduces the chances greatly.

" Today the doctor told me the culprit is feed, exactly as I described. It is made so that a young goat gets big for slaughter, that is it. No intention of it being a lifetime diet. She said the presence of lime or calcium in well water does not really do it--stones come from the imbalances of potassium, phosphorus, etc., which is going to be caused by animal feed, and, just about any kind of human food."

Glad you confirmed the case, I suspected too it was that. It is the same with livestock and poultry.

Cheetos?? hahaha
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Ewan (5th October 2023), shaberon (10th October 2023)

5. Link to Post #83
    Netherlands Avalon Member Ashiris's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 261 posts

I once read somewhere that our space brothers and sisters consider the human race the only race of ALL races in all Universes that destroys the planet that feeds them.
    I as a human being think that statement is completely untrue.
    Here is an article that describes exactly what my opinion is as well.

As we emerge from a Dark Aeon, we have a better vantage point from which to view just how decrepit and destructive the thoughtforms of the past mind-controlled reality had become. During this massive shift of the ages these constructs are slowly losing integrity, allowing much more freedom to move out of highly controlled structures and thoughts forms. For this reason, those working against humanity and consciousness expansion are desperately trying to shore up the disintegrating and obsolete structures, which brings us to the topic of Absurdism. Absurdism is found within practicing satanism, as it shares a common theoretical template with existentialism and Moral Nihilism. Absurdism is opposed to a spiritual context, holding a fundamental denial of the soul's existence and purpose, and a total denial of higher consciousness in achieving a higher morality or Perfect Peace. Either in life or death, absurdism states that all that exists is in a state of suffering, which forces people to live in a world where only their immediate needs, desires and wants are important, not their fellow human beings.

This philosophy drives the Social Engineering of the Death Culture that is shaped by the Negative Alien Agenda , to infuse absurdism into the minds of the masses to have complete disregard for life. Therefore, encouraging rampant killing and deviance, promoting destruction and chaos to become normalized and accepted in societal behavior. This negative behavior repels the inner spirit away from the individual which increases the sensation of personal suffering, which falsely reaffirms the absurdist philosophy. The more chaotic and destructive humanity becomes, the more absurd the outer reality, which allows Loosh to be generated and extracted for satanic agendas.

In absurdist philosophy, the Absurd arises out of the fundamental disharmony between the individual's search for meaning and the meaninglessness of the universe. As beings looking for meaning in a meaningless world, the absurdist philosophers boldly state that humans have three ways of resolving the dilemma. Obviously, none of the three options being presented are inherently spiritual or acknowledge the divine purpose in seeking one's spiritual lessons in life. Instead, the philosophy of "the Absurd" refers to the conflict between the human tendency to seek inherent value and meaning in life and the human inability to find any.

Accordingly, absurdism is a philosophical school of thought stating that the efforts of humanity to find inherent meaning will ultimately fail (and hence are absurd), because the sheer amount of information as well as the vast realm of the unknown make total certainty impossible. As a philosophy, absurdism further explores the fundamental nature of the Absurd and how individuals, once becoming conscious of the Absurd, should respond to it. The absurdist philosopher Albert Camus stated that individuals should embrace the absurd condition of human existence while also defiantly continuing to explore and search for meaning.

Social Norms Mirror Theatre of the Absurd
    To maximize the efficiency of the Negative Alien Agenda’s gradual takeover of the planet through psychological warfare, their goal is to intentionally destroy moderate social norms and humanitarian value systems, in order to covertly infiltrate the main societal organizational structures of humanity. Social Norms are based on familiar understandings that govern the behavior of members in a society. The role of norms as collective consciousness representations, effectively control and guide human behavior through mental representations that inform appropriate behavior. The covert mainstream agenda is to shape social norms into more extremism and fanaticism, to bring forth the Theatre of the Absurd and absurdist behavior. Essentially, forming a reality bubble that is devoid of meaning through extinguishing humanitarian values, personal Accountability and common sense, breaking society down into a well-designed parody of tragic comedy.

Absurdism is a philosophical school of thought stating the belief that human beings exist without meaning, purposelessly floating in a chaotic universe. In the culture wars promoting the Theatre of the Absurd, the struggle is the human tendency to seek inherent value and meaning in life and God, when there is no meaning or God to be found. The destructive and bloody aftermath of World War II stimulated absurdist views to rationalize human anguish and annihilation, which allowed for its popular development in many of the war-torn social environments. Black Sun Programming took advantage of this vulnerable time in human history to up their game, through advancing Social Engineering experiments into absurdism. Hence, using this same playbook covid became the new religion.

Thus, our 3D world was socially engineered to produce a myopic mental polarization upon gratifying purely physical sensations and indulging excessive materialistic based pursuits based pursuits, to produce a spiritually bankrupt population. When we look to the outer at this stage of the bifurcation and wonder how humanity got to this point of absurdity, it becomes clearer that this was always the plan of the Controllers. Such a superficial culture is set up to place value on gaining power and control in any way that fosters instant gratification for selfish motivations, rewarding those without Impulse Control or Empathy. When there is no value or meaning given to life, there is no Accountability, no moral or ethical consideration towards the consequences of actions that are directly related to radically increasing world pain and human suffering, such as what happened in World War II. Thus, this absurdist social climate intentionally destroys integrity to produce psychopathic behaviors, making it increasingly hard to energetically interact with many of the corrupt 3D systems.

The antidote to the absurdist behavior fueling Satanism is to choose to act and behave as an ethical person. Many philosophers of ancient wisdom have written in depth treatise on ethics, morality and virtues, and most all of it has a basis in following Universal Natural Laws, which are guidance mechanisms left for the people. However, there can be no strict adherence to exacting labels that try to define and describe the nature of ethics, as all aspects can be interpreted differently by each and every person. That is why each person must find the true meaning of virtue-based ethics in the contents of their own heart and soul. In closing, we leave you with an inspirational quote by Marcus Aurelius which demonstrates the value of making a difference through being ethical:

“Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.

References: Absurdism - Ascension Glossary
    https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Absurdism

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

palehorse (9th October 2023), shaberon (10th October 2023), tessie999 (11th October 2023), ulli (5th October 2023)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Hi Shaberon,

regarding drug synthesis I mean the process to get a "final product" they use not only petroleum, but also bacteria/microbes, they use targeted mutation of some biosynthetic genes, mRNA is used as gene therapy as well, all drugs manufacturing is moving toward that direction, it will be all about gene therapy in the near future.

Definitely. Petroleum simply equals an early and rather fundamental stepping stone and it can only get worse from there.

I recently witnessed demise by chemotherapy, and, from what I saw, I would opt for a bullet in the head.

Yes, cancer is mostly modern, which is why the American Cancer Society is a fraud, and the money maker up to around 1980 when the regime of ever-new vaccines kicked in.

Human cancer has quite a bit in common with the goat issues I have been forced to witness. Both are primarily out of the wrong diet. Sure, you could attribute cancer to other sources like if you eat radioactive sludge or breathe benzene from car exhaust which is 10,000 times more carcinogenic than cigarette smoke, which pans out to a spectrum of things you might not ought to ingest.

The goat is simple, since he would not normally dig potatoes or pick oranges from the top of the tree. His range is from the ground to maybe five or six feet up. Stuff like blueberries is in that, but nature isn't usually going to provide an orchard, just a few skimpy patches.

I have to do this again because it is traumatizing.

With these incidents you will notice a kind of timer.

Dinky the Pygmy was a dwarf and that was a year ago in September.

Day 1 I noticed his personality went flat. A bit off, but you don't normally call that an emergency.

Day 2 I noticed he didn't eat everything and was doing a whole lot of "just standing there". I did not like that so I told his owner.

Lacking foreknowledge, we put a lot of time into trying to diagnose, because you tend to think he has stomach worms, or a few other things that consist of "being sick". And on this yes we have a kit for some typical ailments which had seemed to help mild sickish symptoms in the past.

Nothing did anything.

Stones were way out at the tail end of our options, and as everything else was ruled out, that moved forward in likelihood. And we got about as far as what do we do if it's that, and his time ran out.

I'm going to suggest this is obscured by the advertising for feeds.

When you start going through the information, you get the basics and some preventative measures.

You need a big red warning label across the bag saying "Slaughter animals only. Not fit for pets, guaranteed to cause stones".

Instead, I was told years ago to give it to them daily.

It perhaps is debatable how much the human food was to blame--since that was not necessarily every day and was not always the same thing. Almost everything about the feed is going to do it, except they add the ammonium chloride and then most articles are on how beneficial that is.

I mean it's like putting sugar on cyanide.

I had to put in some initiative to pry further into this, and, if you are "lucky" (?), there are a few blog sites that manage to flip the "reserve explanation" into a big bold headline saying Do Not.

I picked through veterinary medicine and eventually found a few pictures of the bladders of some animals and what was found inside them was like a bag of grapeshot.

Not like a bit of sand or chalk dust, but like something you would actually buy in a store. An assortment of fishing weights.

That label with a few of those pictures needs to be aimed at the pet owner. You can't imitate a farm! It doesn't matter. Dinky was small and he made it five or six years.

A full-size goat makes it one more year than him.

And so this thing starts and I notice quickly and now we have this expectation so we are able to react better. A medic comes out and snips his pizzle, which is the real word for the tip of a goat's penis which is a bit like a corkscrew, and the urethra here is naturally thinner. When you whether or castrate the goat young--which we did--it will be thinner again. So he was blocked at the most vulnerable point.

That was effective for about two months and then it happened again and we took him in. That was what I was talking about two weeks ago.

And then comes time to pass another. That didn't work.

The invasive surgeries you can do are one is they open the bladder and scrape out the stuff, or, they can basically install a hose that runs out the side of the animal's body and you just clean it from time to time.

A catheter may be effective.

I don't know what I am up against so I am wondering if you can grab a chisel or something and remove more penis. It would make sense because the exam suggested it had worked down there.

A random chance is that the urethra has an S shape inside the body so the stone might be there.

Instead of the chisel or shears or whatever I found one person say they worked it out manually. There was blood involved but the goat seemed alright. It took a while to completely dislodge. Since our goat managed to pass the last one, I don't see why that is impossible. Rarely they have been said to pass multiple stones.

The goat can pass the stone or pass away.

More water will only make it worse.

That's just a time sensitive thing. Terrible. He can probably go 24 hours if you see this when it first happens, and past that is a gamble.

And so I'm thinking I'm going to get a mallet and a turkey baster.

It turns out there is a reason I didn't find anything about cutting the penis. The less-invasive surgery is an incision into the urethra inside the body. It is literally known as the "pee like a girl" operation.

I do not yet know if it involves a stim or catheter. But that is what is supposed to be going on right now.

I did find out that OSU is trying a thing that is a laser built in a fiber. Just slips in through their tube. Then you shoot rocks. It has effectively treated dogs and cats and they are beginning to try other species. I would think this would be super important in the goat world until that label is in place.

This is very different from humans, it is bladder stones, which are almost solely attributable to food, whereas humans usually get kidney stones, which came from fluids.

My understanding of this operation is that both ways work, in other words, if you acidify the urine enough, there is a chance that the stone in the penis will dissolve enough to pass.

Of course, that also tells us there is stuff rolling around in there bigger than the first one.

The main reason is that it is mainly a Phosphorous to Calcium ratio that the goat tries to maintain, and, normally in nature, excess Phosphorous is secreted into the saliva which causes him to pass it as feces. When you jam his limits, instead of passing to saliva, it gets pushed into his urine. And that is mainly how bladder stones get started. The kidney stone is more likely from Calcium from water.

Feed is not the sole cause, but giving it to them every day for years would definitely be a cause.

That is why I would say it might be more comparable to cancer in a human. Wrong additives, depletions, skewed ratios, takes a period of time and then something goes terribly wrong.

Obviously that which is more organic to organic beings would prevent us from knowing what perhaps should be forbidden knowledge.

I can assure you the quality of a real goat friendship is something you should know. I have nothing other than all my shortcomings to channel into his survival. I keep having para-psychotic episodes that make me bug out for a day or more. My brain waves peak high and then pan out to nothing. I hope this incision is a strong enough remedy for a man-made ailment. Morally I cannot justify or excuse myself for it. I just did what I was told under the rubric of general information. That is known to be dangerous, so, I don't accept it as a reason.

He has to live normally another five or six years so I may perform an Atonement.

8. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Stars and garters.

Just to let you know more about what happens when you mess up your animals.

My estimates about the surgery were not quite correct. It was not an incision. It was the complete removal of the appendage and then a section of urethra ported to a new exit. The plumbing actually works great.

It disqualifies the animal from any further related surgeries.

Here is the catch and here is where I have something to teach the vets, too.

It is a bit like saying Ivermectin is a synthetic substitute for wormwood.

The first report I got was that he has a "50% chance of making it".

That's intimidating, but not particularly informative.

I was not given a reason until the next day, which is kind of a long time for life-threatening emergencies.

They do not like to do this procedure because the 50% chance means that the goat will bleed out in three days. You can't styptic the surface wound because it may stricture. But that is not where the unusual pools of blood are coming from. It's internal bleeding, like a hemorrhage, as I suppose there is a fine mesh of blood vessels that take a sudden haircut.

One can ask Radha Krishna 2007. If that sounds too internet-anecdotal, try Southern Botanic Journal 1838. Your best bet is Cayenne.

This may sound contradictory because it also contains salicylicates, i. e., a blood thinner, and so it does speed up the blood flow.

It is not just about capsacin, because then they would say any pepper would do it.

The complete profile of Cayenne induces Homeostasis, which is an umbrella term for making blood do everything it should: increase to certain organs, add or take away horomone levels, and so on. So although it can combat clots and plaque, if the need is for clotting, it will homeostasize to that. Strange but true. A few blogs do refer to animal use. In fact, it would be a remedy for most mammals, although Dog Blood works a little differently, related to why their saliva has anti-septic properties. Not sure about that one.

If you know that clots and plaque are serious problems, see what it says about heart attacks.

It has been used in midwifery.

In the case of childbirth, it stops postpartum internal bleeding, except there is one thing it cannot do which involves the lining of the uterus. But the surrounding areas are full of broken blood vessels, so it will help with that.

In the world of herbs, in descending order, Calendula, or Shepherd's Purse may also work.

A tincture is probably best but you would probably have to order it.

I went in the store and looked for any kind of supplement, and there was nothing.

I came back and looked through the spice cabinet, twice, since it should be there and there was nothing. So I went to the grocery, and for some reason a big bottle of organic was considerably cheaper than the small bottle of national brand. Elated by the irony, I returned with the delicious red salvation, and learned that the old bottle had made its way back from an undisclosed location and had been administered. By "old", it means when I put the new one down beside it, one of them is brown. It is almost completely full but it looks like nutmeg or something. I tried it and it still has some zing.

And so the poor goats get stones since we don't know how to feed them and half of them do not survive this operation since we do not know about Cayenne.

It may help humans and animals alike, and it can't hurt you. Plus, there are no options, or the vet would say "you can try...", and I just misunderstood the half statement because I thought it meant a good chance of him dying from stones.

What they did say is that if he survives the operation, then the prognosis regarding the stones is pretty good.

It may help in drastic situations like hemorrhages and heart attacks, since part of the key is that it is also fast-acting.

The opposite belief to the premise of this thread is plant knowledge and exchange of plants. Thomas Jefferson thought so. Cayenne is a subtropical plant that would have had to have been introduced to English speakers. That old doctor's journal reads much differently than the ones we have today. Cayenne isn't a "product". It hasn't got any "product knowledge" so it is like it does not exist.

Oh, and it is also a powerful styptic. Just mash it into a bleeding wound. There are, of course, several alternatives for that. But for internal problems it seems singularly potent.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Reinhard (11th October 2023)

10. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Either I had an uncanny sense of timing when posting the previous, or, Cayenne works.

The 1828 Journal actually says it was drawing on forty years of experience from millions of Americans. Recommends it as the best stimulant for pretty much everyone.

I think we were around 36 hours of constant dripping. Gave him the Cayenne and moved him to a different spot and when I checked a few hours later, hardly anything more came out.

It may have been the right time for it to stop on its own; I really don't want to go back and do any comparison testing. We are talking about not that much--a tablespoon, if that--for a nearly 300-pound beast (I don't know because another secret that was kept from me is how much he weighs).

I'm not the one saying it brought a person back from flatline, but that is reported. I will say that when you have a hemorrhage and nothing better to do, you might as well take a taste of fire.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Pris (13th October 2023)

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 104,096 times in 10,134 posts

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1712509069070614845

https://babylonbee.com/news/lindsey-...y-in-the-world

Lindsey Graham Calls On The United States To Bomb Every Country In The World

WASHINGTON, D.C. — As tensions escalate in the Middle East following the deadly terrorist attacks by Hamas on Israel, South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham sought to resolve the conflict and restore peace to the region by calling for the United States to begin bombing every country in the world.

"It's the only solution," Graham said to reporters while advocating for even more hostilities. "If we want to restore peace throughout the world, the only realistic answer is to lay waste to every single nation around the globe."

"What about nations that have no involvement in the conflict?" asked reporter Michael Fuller.

"They're all involved," Graham answered. "Bomb ‘em all. Gone. All of ‘em. Bombs, bombs, bombs. Burn it all down, baby!"

"What about Paris?" Fuller asked.

"Have you seen the demographics of their population?" Graham responded. "Bomb ‘em."

"Montreal?" Fuller pressed.

"Make it a parking lot," Graham said resolutely.

"Tokyo?" Fuller asked, finally.

"Glass the place," Graham answered.

When asked what he expected to be the result of so much widespread bombing, Graham was indifferent. "They'll all know who's boss," he said. "Nothing will stabilize the entire world and ensure the safety of the American people like making every single country in the world hate the United States. On top of all that, some of us will also make massive amounts of money, so I'm very much in favor of this idea."

At publishing time, Graham had reportedly already made a series of phone calls to the Pentagon to inquire about how many "gigantic nukes" the U.S. currently has on hand.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Pris (13th October 2023), shaberon (13th October 2023)

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ravenlocke (here)
    At publishing time, Graham had reportedly already made a series of phone calls to the Pentagon to inquire about how many "gigantic nukes" the U.S. currently has on hand.

Granted this is satire, it turns out not to be particularly amusing, since that basically is the conversation that the neighbors have been having since before I was born.

It is one thing to sort of lampoon it and show how base it really is, and then you kind of stop grinning once it sets in how serious and real it is.

And what is worse is that they are not always "raving supporters", but plain looking ordinary people who keep quiet and would never say this stuff publicly, while the fiber of their being is made of it.

I meant to say one more thing in honor of what we saw as Phosphorous in the role of goat metabolism.

In the pet world, as fertilizer, one can use goat and rabbit pellets immediately. They do not have to "cook" for thirty days or more like all other manures. The rabbit one is primarily a source of Nitrogen. The goat is going to give you trace minerals, since he is trying to pass them this way rather than through the bladder.

In volume, he does not compete with a bull, at least I hope not. But for lighter duty, pellets are amazing!

15. Link to Post #89
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,400 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow Re: Man, the psychopath. Will nature fight back?

Hello Bill
    The god of the Seas Neptune has been in the sign of Pisces since 2011, a water sign, he is in his element, he can swim like a Fish in water.
    Seriously, there have never been so many floods in France.
    Yes certainly nature is revolting against the destruction of the planet by man, the exhaustion of resources, the pollution of water, Earth, air...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5