+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast

Thread: The Fall of the House of Windsor?

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,215 times in 3,111 posts

Default Re: The Fall of the House of Windsor?

BREAKING NEWS! Royal Insider: Kate Middleton Was Murdered in ‘Illuminati Blood Sacrifice’ – The People’s Voice Video

🤷🏻‍♂️

The Princess of Wales Kate Middleton was murdered in an Illuminati blood sacrifice, according to Princess Diana’s best friend who also revealed the ritual killing had long been been planned as part of the royal family’s dark occult traditions.

The fact that Kate would be offed has been an open secret among the British aristocracy for years, according to Christine Fitzgerald, who claims that just like her friend Princess Diana, Middleton was carefully chosen for the sacrificial role due to her personality and bloodline.

As the public in Britain and around the world demand the royal family release proof of life, the woman who was once Diana’s best friend is urging the world to wake up to the dark truth about the Luciferian House of Windsor.

As Christine Fitzgerald explains, Middleton’s personality and bloodline was perfect for the role of royal ritual sacrifice.

According to palace aides, Kate was always keen to play her role supporting the elite agenda.

It has now been more than 80 days since Middleton was last seen in public. Since then, there have been three purported photos of the Princess of Wales published in the mainstream media.

Unfortunately for the royal family, all three of these photos were quickly proven to be photoshopped fakes.

Further reading

https://amg-news.com/breaking-news-r...s-voice-video/
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th March 2024), haroldsails (18th March 2024), Inversion (17th March 2024), pounamuknight (18th March 2024), Reinhard (19th March 2024), Sunny (18th March 2024), Tintin (19th March 2024), wondering (17th March 2024), Yoda (17th March 2024)

3. Link to Post #102
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 678 posts

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    Seems that when Kate next appears, she will disclose some information to members of the public at her next engagement, doing it 'her own way' her friends are saying.

Good idea, but she will need to come clean and dispense with any coy-ness about her condition and if there was a mental-health issue involved - even partially (as I still maintain) then she will do the nation, and the whole world a power of good in dragging what is still a taboo subject for many, out into the open.

https://www.times-series.co.uk/news/...c-engagements/
    It may not be 'when', but 'if' she reappears; my gut feeling is that she may not, I have a bad feeling about what has befallen her. It all feels totally wrong, even evil.
    I see where you're coming from and to an extent, I feel that too. There's so much that seems wrong with this. I don't know about you, but I get the sense that we are being played with too. Yes there's so much evil in this world and I for one, have had all my illusions shattered long before the covid debacle, in fact 25-odd years ago when I read David Icke's Robot's Rebellion book.
    I posted the above 'mundane' legacy-news article because there's a part of me that sees every side to every coin and there are days when it's emotionally easier for me to just 'go' with what's being put out there.

Sometimes I feel uncomfortable in joining in with my 'view' of all this, but only because of the repercussions that I sense will be coming, as I outline below.

I do maintain that we are definitely being toyed with and it's possibly to do with the shutting down of all opinions that don't fit the narrative: dear old David's Problem, Reaction, Solution meme.

In Kategate,I feel that they are presenting us, via media with snippets that they know will incite in the masses all kinds of hypotheses, from mild to downright ludicrous, so creating the 'Problem'.....eeek, where the fck's Kate - what have the b*****ds done with her?! then comes the Reaction - the public weighing in with their 'take' - the 'hurtful/damaging/hate stuff) which will be seen to 'damage' the Royals (Look at how quickly the media reported Kate to be 'deeply upset' over the criticism of the alterations to 'her' MD photo) Then of course the Solution will be presented to us - clamping down of all dissent online. That's their goal anyway and what a great opportunity to accelerate it (never let a good 'crisis' go to waste!) to use her 'disappearance' in this way.
    Look what they did to us over 'convid'.

Just to add - earlier today, my OH drew to my attention a Youtube 'live feed' of the front of Buckingham Palace. Many crowds there, slightly more than usual, a couple of police vans, a few bods with Mics yapping away and whoever was filming it was cutting to various sections of the crowds., quickly, jerkingly. My gut reaction was 'Theatre' - we were being played with, the crowds there 'expecting' something and certainly my initial reaction was ooh, what's this? then the penny dropped. Played with, for sure.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th March 2024), Brigantia (17th March 2024), Eric J (Viking) (17th March 2024), haroldsails (18th March 2024), Inversion (17th March 2024), pounamuknight (18th March 2024), Reinhard (19th March 2024), Sunny (18th March 2024), tessie999 (18th March 2024), Tintin (17th March 2024), wondering (17th March 2024), Yoda (17th March 2024)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,255 times in 1,365 posts

Yes Mari, spot on! We are being played. I get where you're coming from too that sometimes it is best to go with the flow. Like during convid (I like that!), I was reluctant to put my view to the certain people amongst the messianic jab-converted. Sometimes, when you're with people that you have to get along with (such as at work), it's best to keep your own counsel.

We are certainly being played and I am absolutely sure of two royal events where we have been played before. One is Philip's death, I've mentioned before on the forum that I'm certain that it happened during the depths of lockdown, but he was kept in the morgue until the time when the masses in their hundreds of thousands could line the streets of London for his funeral. I guess that a cortege along empty streets would have been unacceptable to the royals.

I've also mentioned about what I have learned of Diana's burial before on the forum. The grand, dignified cortege through London with... an empty coffin. I'm a fairly short drive away from her ancestral home, Althorp and I have heard what the villagers had to say about strange happenings in the village church of Chapel Brampton, where the Spencer family vault is within the church. Strange noises like hammering were heard in the church the week before the funeral, then the Friday service was cancelled for 'maintenance'.

The Spencer family then turned the island on the lake into a tourist attraction, where she is allegedly buried, complete with black swans on the lake and a grand memorial. It was said that the family vault was unsuitable as the village couldn't cope with so much traffic - they are quite narrow country lanes there - so it seems that the ideal solution would be to bury her secretly in a sealed vault that no one could go into. I've also been told that - allegedly - the very long-established funeral directors Ginns and Gutteridge, based in Leicester, handled the secret burial arrangements.

There's also the symbolism around her death; the 13th pillar that the car hit, and the location once having a Roman temple of Diana are those that I remember.

So, there are other things as well as these main ones that lead me not to trust royal psyops. We've been seeing some very strange theatre from them so far this year and I don't trust any of it at all. I just get an uneasy feeling of darkness around it all and we're not going to be told the truth, and of course you're right - anyone who presents an alternative scenario given all the inconsistencies will be a conspiracy theorist!

Just like Operation Gladio would have been branded a conspiracy theory in the 1980s, and that George V was euthanised but are now established facts... probably a few decades from now the truth that we are seeking will emerge.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

avid (19th March 2024), Bassplayer1 (18th March 2024), Eric J (Viking) (18th March 2024), Mari (17th March 2024), pounamuknight (18th March 2024), Reinhard (19th March 2024), Sunny (18th March 2024), tessie999 (18th March 2024), Tintin (18th March 2024), Yoda (17th March 2024)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Yes Mari, spot on! We are being played. I get where you're coming from too that sometimes it is best to go with the flow. Like during convid (I like that!), I was reluctant to put my view to the certain people amongst the messianic jab-converted. Sometimes, when you're with people that you have to get along with (such as at work), it's best to keep your own counsel.

We are certainly being played and I am absolutely sure of two royal events where we have been played before. One is Philip's death, I've mentioned before on the forum that I'm certain that it happened during the depths of lockdown, but he was kept in the morgue until the time when the masses in their hundreds of thousands could line the streets of London for his funeral. I guess that a cortege along empty streets would have been unacceptable to the royals.

I've also mentioned about what I have learned of Diana's burial before on the forum. The grand, dignified cortege through London with... an empty coffin. I'm a fairly short drive away from her ancestral home, Althorp and I have heard what the villagers had to say about strange happenings in the village church of Chapel Brampton, where the Spencer family vault is within the church. Strange noises like hammering were heard in the church the week before the funeral, then the Friday service was cancelled for 'maintenance'.

The Spencer family then turned the island on the lake into a tourist attraction, where she is allegedly buried, complete with black swans on the lake and a grand memorial. It was said that the family vault was unsuitable as the village couldn't cope with so much traffic - they are quite narrow country lanes there - so it seems that the ideal solution would be to bury her secretly in a sealed vault that no one could go into. I've also been told that - allegedly - the very long-established funeral directors Ginns and Gutteridge, based in Leicester, handled the secret burial arrangements.

There's also the symbolism around her death; the 13th pillar that the car hit, and the location once having a Roman temple of Diana are those that I remember.

So, there are other things as well as these main ones that lead me not to trust royal psyops. We've been seeing some very strange theatre from them so far this year and I don't trust any of it at all. I just get an uneasy feeling of darkness around it all and we're not going to be told the truth, and of course you're right - anyone who presents an alternative scenario given all the inconsistencies will be a conspiracy theorist!

Just like Operation Gladio would have been branded a conspiracy theory in the 1980s, and that George V was euthanised but are now established facts... probably a few decades from now the truth that we are seeking will emerge.

Brigantia, yes there are a few un-resolved issues concerning Diana. Have you read John Morgan's work, specifically his dissecting (no better word!) of her last few weeks, leading up to that crash in the tunnel, in his book How they Murdered Princess Diana, the shocking truth? In case you haven't, its a very comprehensive account of how the Establishment works and how they viewed this particular 'loose cannon' and their role in her life and death. For all it's 'conspiracy' tone, it's a well-respected piece of detective work. I think Avalon has Morgan's work in the Library, not sure about this book however, but you can download it via Kobo e-books website. Strongly recommended, but Morgan does do lots and lots of detail, which will put some readers off if they're looking for a quick-fix sensationalist read.
    When I digested that account, any illusions I had left about How Things Work, were gone.

A year after her death, I visited Althorp. For the moment, lets go with the scenario that she's actually there. When I gazed at that Island, I just couldn't reconcile how a woman, who had given so much of herself to so many because of her warts and all authenticity could end up, virtually cloistered on an island, weeds encroaching**no one allowed to even peek at her grave, not even under strict conditions....Ffs, even the Crown Jewels can be 'viewed', under stricture, in the Tower. Spencer could've allowed a timed ticketing system (cringe) I still feel offended at his lack of trust back then with us plebs and his fears about (I paraphrase) how the 'ghouls' with pickaxes might storm the island in the dead of night. Really weird. I felt Diana, with her very strong family connections -she loved her father - would've been much happier in the family vault in Brington church, but I do understand the decision (if!) to not inter her there for security reasons. Yes, there was work done in the church vault a few days before the funeral, as that is where initially she was going to go, but Spencer changed his mind at the last minute. How he thought his sister would be 'happier' squirrelled away on the Oval Island, when he had rejected her previous plea for sanctuary on his estate smacks of money grabbing Tourism, pure and simple, as you say.

Barring insider whistleblowing, we'll never know. I've read that the Island, because of public criticism of its neglect** has undergone major refurbishment, in that there is now a conspicuous monument actually on her grave, with 'gardens' surrounding it, but I don't know whether it can be seen across the water of the lake. Is Althorp still 'open' on certain dates?
    Totally not surprised at your view of Phillip's death...I'd wondered at the time if they would delay the 'news' during lockdown of even the Queen's demise. And now, four years on, I know that absolutely to be the case.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

avid (19th March 2024), Bassplayer1 (18th March 2024), Brigantia (18th March 2024), Eric J (Viking) (18th March 2024), Journeyman (18th March 2024), pounamuknight (18th March 2024), Reinhard (19th March 2024), Tintin (18th March 2024), Yoda (18th March 2024)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Here are the online tabloids, many of them, reporting that Kate and William have been 'spotted' at a farm shop and Kate is looking 'happy relaxed, healthy' No photos of her though, just library ones of her visiting the farm last year.

There is no variation of the 'Happy relaxed, healthy' description that the tabs are using - they're all in Lockstep, as usual.
    And not one little photo of them, despite reported 'onlookers' spotting them.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-surgery.html
    Last edited by Mari; 18th March 2024 at 12:18.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

avid (19th March 2024), Bassplayer1 (18th March 2024), Brigantia (18th March 2024), Eric J (Viking) (18th March 2024), Inversion (18th March 2024), pounamuknight (18th March 2024), Reinhard (19th March 2024), Tintin (18th March 2024), Yoda (18th March 2024)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,660 times in 8,706 posts

https://x.com/WallStreetSilv/status/...515133317?s=20

Princess of Wales found safe and sound, as seen in this recently released image!

Stop with the conspiracies already.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (19th March 2024), Bassplayer1 (18th March 2024), Brigantia (18th March 2024), Eric J (Viking) (18th March 2024), haroldsails (18th March 2024), Inversion (18th March 2024), Journeyman (18th March 2024), Mari (18th March 2024), Miller (18th March 2024), pounamuknight (19th March 2024), Reinhard (19th March 2024), Tintin (18th March 2024), wondering (18th March 2024), Yoda (18th March 2024)

13. Link to Post #107
    Language
    English
    Thanks

...Spencer changed his mind at the last minute...
    Yes, that's what he said for all the world to hear; the locals say she's buried in the family vault, secretly interred the evening before the grand London funeral.

I also saw the farm shop visit report - no photos, no proof!

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Princess of Wales found safe and sound, as seen in this recently released image!

Stop with the conspiracies already.
    They should have gone the whole hog and included George VI, Queen Victoria and Attila the Hun. Then I'd be convinced.

PS - Mari, no I haven't read that book, but I did read a book years ago by whassisname* - can't remember - who said that he was told by someone in the security services that something very big was going down in the next week and he had said it would be "bigger than JFK". Within days Diana was dead. He reckons that it was a Boston Brakes job that crashed the car.
    *Found it! The Cut-Out, by Jon King. He released it as a fiction book as it would never have been published as non-fiction, though he said in an interview that I heard that it was based on what he knew.
    Last edited by Brigantia; 18th March 2024 at 17:17.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

avid (19th March 2024), Eric J (Viking) (18th March 2024), Inversion (18th March 2024), Journeyman (18th March 2024), Mari (18th March 2024), mountain_jim (18th March 2024), pounamuknight (19th March 2024), Reinhard (19th March 2024), Tintin (18th March 2024), Yoda (18th March 2024)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Princess Kate seen on video for first time since surgery….looks very blurry…is it her?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/royals/2676...video-william/

Seriously is that really her.

Check the picture half way down:
    https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/155941-kate-middleton-front-page-of-the-sun

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th March 2024 at 12:35. Reason: embedded the image
    Choose well.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (19th March 2024), Bassplayer1 (19th March 2024), Brigantia (19th March 2024), Inversion (19th March 2024), Mari (19th March 2024), Reinhard (19th March 2024), Yoda (19th March 2024)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eric J (Viking) (here)
    Princess Kate seen on video for first time since surgery….looks very blurry…is it her?

Check the picture half way down ..couldn’t embed

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/...ge-of-the-sun/

Yes. The video - it's her. And William. Visiting a farm shop. The photo of her face in the Sun link below, has obviously been photoshopped to cause some mischief to make it look like William was out walking with a double. That is glaringly obvious.
    Here we go again - like I said, the public are being played, by an entity which wants to prod and poke. Have you noticed how many 'conspiracy theorists' are now allowed to speak on tv, like the clip Viking showed, to stir opinion...another Great Divide in the making.
    Making fools out of those who are (quite rightly, in many cases, distrusting the Narrative.
    Once you see the game being played with us, its easy to predict the next steps. Like Icke says...once you know the end game, you can see the markers along the way.
    Last edited by Mari; 19th March 2024 at 11:00.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

avid (19th March 2024), Bassplayer1 (19th March 2024), Brigantia (19th March 2024), Eric J (Viking) (19th March 2024), Inversion (19th March 2024), Vangelo (19th March 2024), Yoda (19th March 2024)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Nope, not convinced; the eyes, shape of eyebrows, nose and hairline look wrong but as you say Mari, it could have been deliberately blurred.

No time stamp either is there? If it's a blurred pic of Kate it could have been taken any time in the past. Royals have used doubles for centuries anyway.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

avid (19th March 2024), Bassplayer1 (19th March 2024), Eric J (Viking) (19th March 2024), Inversion (19th March 2024), Mari (19th March 2024), witchy1 (20th March 2024), Yoda (19th March 2024)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Nope, not convinced; the eyes, shape of eyebrows, nose and hairline look wrong but as you say Mari, it could have been deliberately blurred.

No time stamp either is there? If it's a blurred pic of Kate it could have been taken any time in the past. Royals have used doubles for centuries anyway.

Whatever the result of all this, it'll be interesting to see how it plays out. I still think the original video is her, but I'm keeping an open mind on this and really don't mind being wrong, after all, we have been lied to as a matter of course for centuries....so anything is game

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th March 2024), Brigantia (19th March 2024), Eric J (Viking) (19th March 2024), Inversion (19th March 2024), Yoda (19th March 2024)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Yes. The video - it's her. And William. Visiting a farm shop. The photo of her face in the Sun link below, has obviously been photoshopped to cause some mischief to make it look like William was out walking with a double. That is glaringly obvious.
    Here we go again - like I said, the public are being played, by an entity which wants to prod and poke. Have you noticed how many 'conspiracy theorists' are now allowed to speak on tv, like the clip Viking showed, to stir opinion...another Great Divide in the making.
    Making fools out of those who are (quite rightly, in many cases, distrusting the Narrative.
    Once you see the game being played with us, its easy to predict the next steps. Like Icke says...once you know the end game, you can see the markers along the way.
    Picked this up from another blog…but yes look closely…

“Watch that video again and look at the sheds. They're decorated with Christmas decorations. Most were up until the middle of January.”
    Choose well.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th March 2024), Brigantia (19th March 2024), Inversion (19th March 2024), Mari (19th March 2024), Yoda (19th March 2024)

25. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,865 times in 2,673 posts

For goodness sake - after being very poorly for weeks, you’d hardly think Kate would look brilliant, lost weight, no makeup, braving being out. Good for her. Stop with all this nonsense. After I had major surgery ages ago, I was a shadow of my former self, even my work colleagues hardly recognised me. So give the lass a chance and stop theorising needlessly….
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th March 2024), Brigantia (19th March 2024), Eric J (Viking) (19th March 2024), Mari (19th March 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th March 2024), Yoda (19th March 2024)

27. Link to Post #114
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    For goodness sake - after being very poorly for weeks, you’d hardly think Kate would look brilliant, lost weight, no makeup, braving being out. Good for her. Stop with all this nonsense. After I had major surgery ages ago, I was a shadow of my former self, even my work colleagues hardly recognised me. So give the lass a chance and stop theorising needlessly….
    I get what you're saying Avid, but many of us get the feeling that there is something very sinister going on and we're being lied to. They are public figures after all with a lot of tax-payer funding and they should be above suspicion; especially after what happened to Diana, which few believe to have been a tragic accident.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

avid (19th March 2024), Bassplayer1 (19th March 2024), Eric J (Viking) (19th March 2024), Mari (19th March 2024), Yoda (19th March 2024)

29. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just a brief interlude from KateWatch... thinking last night about Jon King whom I mentioned above, I remembered what he had said about the death of Diana. We all know about that, but how many remember that Camilla was in a serious car crash just 2 months prior to that, in June 1997 on a country road in Wiltshire? Link

It was a very serious crash, but she and the occupants of the other car that she hit survived. Jon stated that a CIA contact had said to him that regarding Diana and Camilla, one of them had to go. Britain's MI5 wanted Camilla eliminated, but MI6 and CIA wanted Diana out of the picture. He explained the reasons for that, and the use of Boston Brakes to cause the two crashes.

This is his interview with Theo Chalmers in an episode of On The Edge (great series that was!), it's in 4 short parts on YT seeing as it was uploaded 12 years ago when you could only upload short vids.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th March 2024), Eric J (Viking) (19th March 2024), Mari (19th March 2024), Yoda (19th March 2024)

31. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,865 times in 2,673 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    I get what you're saying Avid, but many of us get the feeling that there is something very sinister going on and we're being lied to. They are public figures after all with a lot of tax-payer funding and they should be above suspicion; especially after what happened to Diana, which few believe to have been a tragic accident.
    Just praying it’s not another ghastly Diana business, as that wouldn’t go down well at all for the Windsors. Keep being positive, she is a young Mum of 3, and always very popular. Just as an aside, I remember a great friend had an hysterectomy, and the packing was awful. Took her months to get back to work. Hopefully, that’s all it was.🤞🤞🤞
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th March 2024), Brigantia (19th March 2024), Eric J (Viking) (19th March 2024), Mari (19th March 2024), Yoda (19th March 2024)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Just praying it’s not another ghastly Diana business, as that wouldn’t go down well at all for the Windsors. Keep being positive, she is a young Mum of 3, and always very popular. Just as an aside, I remember a great friend had an hysterectomy, and the packing was awful. Took her months to get back to work. Hopefully, that’s all it was.🤞🤞🤞

Haha, Avid, you can be sure that if Kate had a Hysterectomy then there would be nil chance of said 'awful packing', as the Royals et al have only the very best treatment

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th March 2024), Brigantia (19th March 2024), Yoda (19th March 2024)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Picked this up from another blog…but yes look closely…

“Watch that video again and look at the sheds. They're decorated with Christmas decorations. Most were up until the middle of January.”
    Ok at the 38 second mark on this video you can see there are no sheds. (With Xmas decorations) just to show you the video that has been widely distributed by the Sun newspaper was taken sometime between mid December and mid January.

Thank you Bill.
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 19th March 2024 at 14:03.
    Choose well.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th March 2024), Brigantia (19th March 2024), Yoda (19th March 2024)

37. Link to Post #119
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,857 times in 4,354 posts

I cannot imagine for a moment that Kate Middleton is anything but fine, somewhere, recuperating from whatever condition she has. If she'd been 'offed' there'd be a smokescreen story to explain her death.

Famous persons with famous faces aren't just 'disappeared' and replaced with lookalikes. Much less Royal persons. Diana wasn't replaced, she was killed, and it probably wasn't an accident. If they wanted to do the same with Kate then they would: she'd be dead. Period. The story that's been seeded is that she recently underwent surgery. That's their cover-story then. She died during surgery. It wouldn't be a hard story to sell. The fact they haven't tried strongly implies she's very much still with us.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

avid (19th March 2024), Bassplayer1 (19th March 2024), Brigantia (19th March 2024), Eric J (Viking) (19th March 2024), Mari (19th March 2024), Yoda (19th March 2024)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Just a brief interlude from KateWatch... thinking last night about Jon King whom I mentioned above, I remembered what he had said about the death of Diana. We all know about that, but how many remember that Camilla was in a serious car crash just 2 months prior to that, in June 1997 on a country road in Wiltshire? Link

It was a very serious crash, but she and the occupants of the other car that she hit survived. Jon stated that a CIA contact had said to him that regarding Diana and Camilla, one of them had to go. Britain's MI5 wanted Camilla eliminated, but MI6 and CIA wanted Diana out of the picture. He explained the reasons for that, and the use of Boston Brakes to cause the two crashes.
    Yes, I well remember that, having read it in one of her biographies and Camilla was pretty shook up. Can't imagine why they'd want to take her out though, as all she'd done was to keep a very low profile, as the 'mistress' - content to let Diana have the flack now and again. Much more likely to have been a warning of sorts.

Thanks for the vids, will watch them later.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th March 2024 at 13:55. Reason: fixed quote formatting

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th March 2024), Brigantia (19th March 2024), Eric J (Viking) (19th March 2024), Yoda (19th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast