Thread: Request to Review Process on Channeled Message Threads

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Default Re: Request to Review Process on Channeled Message Threads

Sound's like a solution except that the inevitable 3rd party nature of all quotes, or articles, are reposted from somewhere or other. The originator of each specific quote is not present to defend or elaborate.

Imaginatively, here is my solution to all objections mentioned above:

Let members block other specific members. Provide individual poster blocking for any key word including any avatars. So that each member can generate a personal user interface. (Further below is a second, easier idea to try).

Why keep channel blogs, etc? .......

(Besides providing softly worded mantras messages for people wanting that polarity for to recover from all the hard core, action packed war of ideas.)

We are struggling for sort of an egalitarian road mapping project, to see where earth turned wrong. This entails histories we can not access directly. As some scientist's mention, if you can't touch it personally, it might not be real. Certain histories are unpleasant, while providing random dots that fit into related study.

2nd idea-suggestion... Possibly an easier idea, is to provide subscription check boxes for each forum to be displayed (on user interface or forum skin?).

I think the integrated nature of this forum provides more opportunity for understanding our world and life situations. There are already forums devoted for materialist-skeptics who nowadays appear extremely boxed inside a match box.

Instant solution: Each member, do not use the "latest posts" page. Instead, carefully go through the forum of choice, only.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 27th February 2012 at 17:05.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Marianne (28th February 2012), pickle (27th February 2012), PurpleLama (27th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,667 times in 8,706 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Quote Posted by etm567 (here)
    Well, for starters, your statements are not all correct. Steve Beckow does not ever channel anything. Did you think he does?

ETM
    No, but anyone who wants to read channeled information can go to Steve Beckow's website and read to their hearts content all the channeled information available on the internet that they want. It's all compiled there.

So tell me again, why Avalon needs those third party sourced material imbedded into posts all over this forum without even a comment?
    I can tell you that I for one appreciate being able to come to Avalon and in one folder, read the channeled material from various sources that has been updated since I was last there and the valued comments from my fellow Avalonians, with all their distinctive points of view. A one-stop shop, as it were.

Does not mean I believe it, but it helps me keep abreast of what is being spread throughout the 'new-age' community at a given time.

I also watch the network nightly news sometimes, which is hopelessly corrupt propaganda, just to see and be informed concerning what the current propaganda programmers are up to.

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alekahn (27th February 2012), Anchor (28th February 2012), aranuk (27th February 2012), Blueskywalking (2nd March 2012), Bluewool (27th February 2012), Carmen (27th February 2012), Curt (27th February 2012), DoubleHelix (27th February 2012), ginnyk (27th February 2012), Kimberley (27th February 2012), Lisab (27th February 2012), Mare (27th February 2012), Marianne (28th February 2012), modwiz (27th February 2012), NancyV (28th February 2012), pickle (27th February 2012), PurpleLama (27th February 2012), Realeyes (28th March 2012), Sabrina (27th February 2012), Selene (27th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (27th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

The process behind the channeled messages flithering here and yon quoted from my other thread which also relates to the programming of channeled messages.

Out in the common population those with very rigid Christian values have enough sense to know their opionons are not going handled respectfully if they start peddling them in a forum for atheists. Allegedly 'non aware' people are aware of this but our self proclaimed enlightened people can't get it.

Or rather they are getting something from it.

A form of abusive self gratification.

"Often times the core value of channeled messages carries a subtle message that we humans are victims or that we are martyrs. And those who very endoctrinated in this sort of thing will inappropriately post, strictly because someone will not treat it with respect therefore re-establishing for them, their subconscious role, as a martyr. They are looking for an abuser to re-establish their identity. that is manipulation for self gratification. They are then abusing their own belief system......this is a means of getting away with abuse because its so subtle but nearly everyone has had a relationship with a person who does something like that.

YET....there is message that even though they are abusign their own beliefs , and themselves, there's this expectation that everyone else should respect it.

For people who are attempting to move away from humans desecrating themselves this pattern is viewed with some distaste. Abusing themselves in public, attempting to establish situaitons with prejudice where they wil be treated as martyrs. It's role playing. Which goes along with programming. "

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

blufire, that is a unique twist: uninvited entities sneaking into the forum via the side door - through members.

I suspect that Bill and the admin/mod team would agree that, at times, the Avalon forum seems to be overrun with channeled material, and that having a spot for channeled material (with a big disclaimer banner) is not enough.

I offered a possible solution that I think is a fair compromise, allowing the material to remain but not become dominant. My suggestion was here.

I understand that there could be crossovers into the main forum. For example, a channeled message predicts some specific event at a specific time and is correct - then it becomes newsworthy and could be the source for a thread in the General Discussion area.

I do understand how these channeled messages are, in a way, an antidote for gloom-and-doom. It is FUN to read about the cabal getting spanked or arrested or sent back to Source for a deconstruction, disinfection, and soul parts used in cosmic recycling. It is ENTERTAINING to envision fleets of invisible ships, zipping through the troposphere, firing away from another dimension and frying the chips in nuclear warheads. And, some of the messages are full of empathy and encouragement, and of course, that feels good.

From what some other members have written, and from my perspective, what may be most irritating is a sense that the channeled messages massage and pacify those who choose not to act, but rather, to wait for a savior. Our desire to snap our fellow members out of a holding pattern leads to frustration. Admittedly, it's our frustration, and we have to own it, but there are days when the forum is all a-flutter with channeled material - seemingly displacing non-channeled threads.

(For those whose major objection is a "call to inactivity"): We cannot force anyone to action (helping humanity, or even helping community, or even helping themselves with something as simple as a garden) if that person prefers inaction. It doesn't matter whether the inaction is supported by watching TV, getting entangled in addictive drugs or behaviors, or being content to wait for Jesus, Maitreya Buddha, or other ETs to swoop down and save the day. Those who have chosen not to act (yet) are not ready to act (yet.)

For those that don't want it, it would be good not to be confronted with an overwhelming dose of channeled material. For those that want it, is the approach that I suggested in my link above acceptable?

Dennis

7. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Alekahn (27th February 2012), blufire (27th February 2012), DoubleHelix (27th February 2012), gripreaper (27th February 2012), InCiDeR (28th February 2012), Jenci (27th February 2012), Lisab (27th February 2012), mosquito (28th February 2012), mountain_jim (27th February 2012), onawah (27th February 2012), Open your eyes (27th February 2012), Selene (27th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (27th February 2012), Tony (27th February 2012), Unified Serenity (27th February 2012), zebowho (28th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

I found the following vBulletin mod that would seem to allow a user to identify entire forums to be ignored for that person. I think that would make everyone happy:

http://www.lampwrights.com/showthread.php?t=84
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Anchor (28th February 2012)

10. Link to Post #26
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Bingo, 9Eagle9. The issue exactly:

Quote Posted by 9Eagle9
    We don't have choice really. You have [a] very well preserved system occurring. WE can stay out of the channeled messages thread but the channeled messages thread won't stay in its allotted forum.
    Dennis Leahy, I think your proposed solution here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post432898 is an excellent one:

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy
    I would propose that Avalon retain the channeled material. (Hey, I've seen many many threads on Avalon that were not channeled material, where my discernment has the needle on my BS meter pegged into the red zone.) I'd like to propose that the Channeled Information section be:

1.) moved out of the "Spirituality" sub-forum
    2.) a new subforum be created, "Channeled Information", just for channeled material
    3.) the new Channeled Information subforum be removed from the "feed."
    4.) implement the feature for icons on the forum main page, indicating that a subforum has new content
    And I’m personally disappointed to see that those who post channeled material do so indiscriminately, without any of the commentary or analysis that others here have rightly pointed out is the raison d’etre for Project Avalon to begin with. It amounts to a free ride for other websites using PA/s bandwidth; why not simply provide the links?

Furthermore:

From Your Friendly Interplanetary Legal Department: Posting material from other websites in its entirety, without comment or excision, is in violation of international copyright laws, and exceeds any “fair use” safe harbor.

http://www.copyright.gov/fls/fl102.html

Quote Posted by U.S. Copyright Office

Fair Use

The 1961 Report of the Register of Copyrights on the General Revision of the U.S. Copyright Law cites examples of activities that courts have regarded as fair use:

• quotation of excerpts in a review or criticism for purposes of illustration or comment;

• quotation of short passages in a scholarly or technical work, for illustration or clarification of the author’s observations;

• use in a parody of some of the content of the work parodied;

summary of an address or article, with brief quotations, in a news report;

• reproduction by a library of a portion of a work to replace part of a damaged copy;

• reproduction by a teacher or student of a small part of a work to illustrate a lesson;

• reproduction of a work in legislative or judicial proceedings or reports;

• incidental and fortuitous reproduction, in a newsreel or broadcast, of a work located in the scene of an event being reported.”
    None of these are applicable to the wholesale reposting of these channeled websites here. They are a hijacking of Avalon’s hospitality and goodwill, as well as its status as a publication.

Thank you very, very much, BluFire for starting this thread. Just because we may choose to ignore something doesn’t mean we need to allow it to run amok here without restraint. Posts can – and should –be subject to reasonable community regulation.

Cheers,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 27th February 2012 at 17:56.

11. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

9eagle9 (1st March 2012), Alekahn (28th February 2012), Artemis (2nd March 2012), blufire (27th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (27th February 2012), DoubleHelix (27th February 2012), gripreaper (27th February 2012), InCiDeR (28th February 2012), Jenci (27th February 2012), joedjemal (1st March 2012), onawah (27th February 2012), Sebastion (27th February 2012), Sesan (28th February 2012), sunflower (28th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (27th February 2012), Unified Serenity (27th February 2012)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Also Steve Beckow will sit with a channeler and ask questions directly to the channel via the channeler.

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Quote Posted by etm567 (here)
    Well, for starters, your statements are not all correct. Steve Beckow does not ever channel anything. Did you think he does?

ETM
    No, but anyone who wants to read channeled information can go to Steve Beckow's website and read to their hearts content all the channeled information available on the internet that they want. It's all compiled there.

So tell me again, why Avalon needs those third party sourced material imbedded into posts all over this forum without even a comment?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

blufire (27th February 2012), Sebastion (27th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,215 times in 3,111 posts

Again, I see no reason to go into lengthy dialogue ... it's simple.

CHOICES CHOICES CHOICES ... we all have freewill ... choose what you read ... A simple question deserves a simple answer....if we all start chucking stuff underneath the carpet, so to speak...

THEN WHERE DO WE DRAW THE LINE FOLKS !!...Think about it ... what are the control systems trying to do wIth the internet.?

IMHO its a ridiculous request to make...we are all here trying to sift through truth and I'm afraid that includes channeling. I always discern and some messages resonate and some do not...its all part of the game folks...get real.

I have made my point...so be it.

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Alekahn (28th February 2012), aranuk (27th February 2012), Bluewool (27th February 2012), Earth Angel (27th February 2012), EnergyGardener (27th February 2012), InCiDeR (28th February 2012), Kimberley (27th February 2012), mosquito (28th February 2012), NancyV (28th February 2012), percival tyro (27th February 2012), Realeyes (28th March 2012)

16. Link to Post #29
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

"Request to review fascist requests on general discussion section".

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

aranuk (27th February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (27th February 2012), NancyV (28th February 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I find supposed ET? dialogue very condescending...." My dears"...... "Loved ones".... The messages don't ring true, about as clear cut as the photo's. They also need spelling lessons.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to percival tyro For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th February 2012), Lisab (27th February 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,684 times in 20,716 posts

When you look at the number of times that certain channeled messages are viewed, it seems clear ( unless I don't understand how the forum works) that there are a LOT of non-members reading the messages.
    I think certain members have (intentionally or unintentionally) created a place on Avalon (the channeled info sub-forum) where fans of the likes of Sheldan Nidle, Greg Giles, Mike Quinsey, etc. can come and conveniently read all the newest messages of the day, all in one place.

No doubt the fact that Avalon is known as a forum where Conspiracy Theorists post and "vet" information makes these channeled messages seem more credible simply because they've been posted here. ("Well, I read it on Project Avalon, so it must be true!")
    That may be an exaggeration, but I would imagine the disclaimer is not likely to have much influence on these particular kinds of readers.

In the long run, I think the effect it is having on Avalon overall is to reduce the element of credibility and worthiness
    And to attract a very different kind of new member, while repulsing the kinds of new members which have made Avalon a great forum for truth seekers over the years.

I agree it would be good if the OP offers at least a sentence or two as to why they thought the message was worth posting.
    I have been guilty of skipping that step myself, but I will make a point of including some personal input each time I post a channeled message.

One of the reasons I have objected to the volume of generic sounding messages that have been posted on the channeled info sub-forum is that they detract from the kinds of messages which I have found to contain credible, grounded, helpful information.
    Which are far fewer in number and are not issued daily with clockwork regularity.
    Last edited by onawah; 27th February 2012 at 19:53.
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn (27th February 2012), Artemis (2nd March 2012), blufire (27th February 2012), DoubleHelix (27th February 2012), giovonni (27th February 2012), gooty64 (27th February 2012), InCiDeR (28th February 2012), joedjemal (1st March 2012), Khaleesi (27th February 2012), Lisab (27th February 2012), Mare (27th February 2012), mountain_jim (27th February 2012), Sebastion (27th February 2012), Selene (27th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (27th February 2012), Tony (27th February 2012), Unified Serenity (27th February 2012)

22. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Request to Review Process on Channeled Message Threads

i do enjoy reading these PA2 Forum thread scrummages ...

and i also enjoy reading (some) of the messages in the channeled column ...

But sometimes too many words (from both side) deflect from what is most important here...

Creating a much different (life friendly) reality for oneself to live in...

Decisions Decisions... Always either this or that ... Isn't life wonderful

nay ...

hmmm...

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

I have a very simple suggestion. If every single channeled post, simply said CHANNELED! Before the thread title. then the reader can clearly see that the post is channeled.
    The way they are now, where-as they are posted in the Channeled section of the spirituality section, unless the THREAD is labeled as such, the reader has no way of knowing its a channeled post without opening it.

I personally, don't normally connect with these, because I feel that they CAN be misleading, and giving false hope. But that is not the issue here, I believe in freedom of expression, and the channeled messages hurt no-one. But I agree that it is annoying to open a post and start reading, to THEN figure out that it is "channeled".

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Anchor (28th February 2012), Carmen (27th February 2012), InCiDeR (28th February 2012), Sebastion (27th February 2012), Selene (27th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

Seems to me people have the right to be told the truth above all else. To knowingly posit information on this forum from sources which have no history of credibility is flat out wrong! I have no problem whatsoever with channeled messages per say. But I have a major problems with being lied to and watching others being lied to as well.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

gooty64 (27th February 2012), Selene (27th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

it says channeled in the far right of the list of todays posts...........all posts show you on the far right side where it is coming from ie General Discussion, Conspiracy, UFO, alternative medicine, etc.......its not hidden from anyone and as mentioned before there is always someone who will shout out to the mods if a channeled message is on the wrong forum....there are so many topics of discussion on this website that many would count as ludicrous, I just don't understand why all this fuss about channeled messages......no one is freaking out about whether we all agree aliens are real, and asking them to be shut off in a corner somewhere.

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    I have a very simple suggestion. If every single channeled post, simply said CHANNELED! Before the thread title. then the reader can clearly see that the post is channeled.
    The way they are now, where-as they are posted in the Channeled section of the spirituality section, unless the THREAD is labeled as such, the reader has no way of knowing its a channeled post without opening it.

I personally, don't normally connect with these, because I feel that they CAN be misleading, and giving false hope. But that is not the issue here, I believe in freedom of expression, and the channeled messages hurt no-one. But I agree that it is annoying to open a post and start reading, to THEN figure out that it is "channeled".

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

aranuk (27th February 2012), Bluewool (27th February 2012), mosquito (28th February 2012), NancyV (28th February 2012), Selene (27th February 2012)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    it says channeled in the far right of the list of todays posts...........all posts show you on the far right side where it is coming from ie General Discussion, Conspiracy, UFO, alternative medicine, etc.......its not hidden from anyone and as mentioned before there is always someone who will shout out to the mods if a channeled message is on the wrong forum....there are so many topics of discussion on this website that many would count as ludicrous, I just don't understand why all this fuss about channeled messages......no one is freaking out about whether we all agree aliens are real, and asking them to be shut off in a corner somewhere.

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)

OMG- Learn something every day. I never noticed that before. Gawd I must have ADD (without the H)lol. I seriously never noticed that, maybe blufire never noticed either.?????? So I take back my suggestion. LOL

My new suggestion, Look in the column to the right of the post, it says it is from the channeled section so you can skip it if you dont want to look at it.

Thank you EarthAngel for pointing that out!!!!!! (for the record, the messages don't bother me at all, I was just trying to help bluefire find a easier way to avoid what she prefers not to see.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Earth Angel (27th February 2012), etm567 (29th February 2012)

31. Link to Post #37
    Canada Avalon Member Little Ishta's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 times in 227 posts

What brought me to the Avalon Forum was the different categories that it has. This place is very versatile. And that is what I love. There is something for everyone. Everyone is different. Everyone has their own interest. So what if there is a channel sub forum?? I do not understand the point of this thread. If you don't like it.... don't read that section. I happen to enjoy some of those channels. And yes there are some I do not like. But then again its to each their own.
    By the way there are some sections that I do not agree with but I do not go around making threads about it because I know and am aware that there are others here that enjoy them. We do not always have to like and enjoy all threads on this forum. Just enjoy the ones that you like and participate in the discussion. That is what a forum is. A place to share your feelings, sharing news, sharing information etc....

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Little Ishta For This Post:

aranuk (27th February 2012), Carmen (27th February 2012), etm567 (29th February 2012), Kimberley (27th February 2012), Mare (27th February 2012), Miller (27th February 2012), mosquito (28th February 2012), NancyV (28th February 2012), Realeyes (28th March 2012)

33. Link to Post #38
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy
    I would propose that Avalon retain the channeled material. (Hey, I've seen many many threads on Avalon that were not channeled material, where my discernment has the needle on my BS meter pegged into the red zone.) I'd like to propose that the Channeled Information section be:

1.) moved out of the "Spirituality" sub-forum
    2.) a new subforum be created, "Channeled Information", just for channeled material
    3.) the new Channeled Information subforum be removed from the "feed."4.) implement the feature for icons on the forum main page, indicating that a subforum has new content
    I see a simple solution to the percieved problem being discussed here.

Perhaps we could remove any material posted in the "Channelled" section from appearing in the "Newest Posts" live feed. That way it doesn't flood the board, nor detract from other more pertinent topics (imo). For those who are that way inclined towards channeled material, the section would still remain intact and highly accesible.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

blufire (27th February 2012), gooty64 (27th February 2012), Sebastion (27th February 2012), Sidney (28th February 2012)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,215 times in 3,111 posts

Excellent info here....but beware!

Enter at your own risk this is channeled material !!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hout-question-

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Little Ishta (27th February 2012), Sabrina (27th February 2012)

37. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,684 times in 20,716 posts

I don't think it's quite that simple.
    For example, say that some forum members were constantly posting some information on the forum that is from dangerous blackop sources, designed to mislead and perhaps even plug readers into some kind of synthetic AI that could eventually lead to mind control.
    (Some Avalon members believe that is the case with some of these generic channeled messages, and I, for one,think they could be correct.)
    Or information that is unverifiable, and is actually designed only to sell books and make profits for the channelers, also creating a community base of fans who act in a facist manner, reporting members who begin asking intelligent questions, ridiculing, chastising and abusing them in a very condescending manner.
    (That is what some of our new members have reported goes on behind the scenes with some of these channelers, such as Sheldan Nidle.)
    So if that kind of info was being regularly posted on the regular Avalon forum, what do you suppose would happen?
    I think the members and the Mods and probably even Bill Ryan would be up in arms, and the people who were posting that kind of stuff would be getting a whole lot of flak from the other members, until they finally desisted, or were asked to leave the forum.
    Whether the intention of those members was to mislead, misinform, recruit, make some financial gain, or not is beside the point.
    The point would be that Avalon was being misused and perverted to causes that are antithetical to it's true purpose.
    Many of us believe that that is what is happening on the Channeled Information subforum.
    The disclaimer is not enough to prevent the unfortunate results of this ongoing flood of what I consider to be thinly disguised disinfo.
    And so many of us think that some other action is necessary, which is no different than what would be requested if this kind of thing were happening on any other part of Avalon.
    Quote Posted by Little Ishta (here)
    What brought me to the Avalon Forum was the different categories that it has. This place is very versatile. And that is what I love. There is something for everyone. Everyone is different. Everyone has their own interest. So what if there is a channel sub forum?? I do not understand the point of this thread. If you don't like it.... don't read that section. I happen to enjoy some of those channels. And yes there are some I do not like. But then again its to each their own.
    By the way there are some sections that I do not agree with but I do not go around making threads about it because I know and am aware that there are others here that enjoy them. We do not always have to like and enjoy all threads on this forum. Just enjoy the ones that you like and participate in the discussion. That is what a forum is. A place to share your feelings, sharing news, sharing information etc....
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn (28th February 2012), Artemis (2nd March 2012), blufire (27th February 2012), Bryn ap Gwilym (28th February 2012), gooty64 (27th February 2012), joedjemal (1st March 2012), Little Ishta (27th February 2012), Sebastion (27th February 2012), Selene (27th February 2012), Sidney (28th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 11 LastLast