Results 18,921 to 18,940 of 18947

Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #18921
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,472 times in 1,734 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

A theory.

Lockdown 2.0- Variation Protocol

The Strait Of Hormuz is supposed to be shutting down all oil in the Persian Golf.

The White House is considering a "Climate Emergency" that will give Joe Biden Covid-19 type powers.

FAA’s diversity push includes focus on hiring people with ‘severe intellectual’ and ‘psychiatric’ disabilities.
    ----------

People this is a round about way where they are exploring every possible avenue to get people to stay home for another potential lockdown.

• Nobody's wants to pay for more has due to the spike in prices. But ofcourse people need to go to work right?

• Climate Change excuse is another Draconian thing that will go unchallenged due the carbon or green clause.

• Passenger Flight risk from pilot disabilities who will now be eligible to acquire a license regardless of mental stability will discourage flying.
    ------------

The Strait of Hormuz is one major area that can cause a lot of disruption which would play right into the "National Climate Emergency" that Joe Biden can wield giving him wartime powers. Ofcourse at this point we know by now this will be used as the bridge to the new system. J. Biden is not running anything. JAG/COG is.

Because in 2020 there were a lot of round ups that took place that the military used to arrest people in these 3 areas.

Government

Entertainment

Banking

Not to mention the round up of congressman that was filmed which was uploaded by Nancy Drew years ago at the capitol. We are nearing the crescendo point to this operation. Donald Trump is in the crosshairs to be arrested.

This ofcourse will open the doors for all past presidents to be taken down as well.

This is a transition period we are undergoing to bring back national independence in our country. We do not need to rely on the Middle East for anything. We have more than enough when you think of the Keystone XL Pipeline that was shutdown by Joe Biden a few years ago.

What would happen if we were to open this pipeline back up?

1. The Keystone XL Pipeline would provide a stable, reliable source of oil from Canada, reducing America's dependence on oil from more volatile regions of the world. This increased energy security could help insulate the U.S. from global supply disruptions and price fluctuations.

2. The construction and operation of the pipeline would create thousands of jobs in the energy sector, as well as in related industries such as manufacturing, transportation, and services. These jobs would provide a boost to local economies and help support American workers.

3. The increased supply of oil from the pipeline would help keep energy prices stable, which could stimulate economic growth by reducing costs for businesses and consumers. Lower energy prices could also make American industries more competitive in global markets.

Everything that we are seeing is moving us away from the old system. Even of it comes off as catastrophic. All of this is important for the new financial system taking shape everyday.

Government Reform

Financial Reform

Economic Reform

Education Reform

These things will not be run like they have been over the past 5 decades or so. Iraq is not the only country revamping their entire country. Once the reinstatement occurs everything and everywhere will change forever.

Nothing will be the same.

Lockdown 2.0

Soaring Energy Prices

Public Transportation Restrictions

Increased Work From Home Measures

Increased Focus On Renewable Energy

Global Economic Recession

These are areas of concern if the Strait of Hormuz were to shutdown. But again this is only preparing us for the new system. Temporary but inconvenient and neccessary.

More on this soon.

In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

edina (27th April 2024), gini (11th May 2024), Yoda (29th April 2024)

3. Link to Post #18922
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,640 times in 8,831 posts

https://x.com/KAGdrogo/status/1784725628098646358

See new posts
    Conversation
    ₭₳₲ ĐⱤŘ₲Ř🇺🇸
    @KAGdrogo
    BOOOM💥💥💥

Trump reposted the classic WWG1WGA Capitulation Tour video AGAIN.

But what is MOST INTERESTING, is the 3 week old
    @Clandestine
    post it was replying to 👀

IYKYK

WE ARE WITNESSING THE DESTRUCTION OF THE OLD GUARD

WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL!!!!

Full post:

“VERY interesting 👀

The New York Times reports that Trump recently spoke with Saudi Crown, Mohammad Bin Salman.

As tensions rise in the Middle East, Trump is communicating with arguably the most prominent figure in the Muslim world, while Biden is asleep at the wheel.

The NYTs cite they do not know the contents of the conversation, just that the two spoke via phone recently.

Trump has always had a great relationship with MBS, and all the BRICS leaders for that matter. Let’s hope Trump and his diplomatic efforts can convince the BRICS nations to hold off from escalating WW3, in the hopes that Trump can reclaim office and swiftly end NATO/Israel’s aggression.

The leaders of the world know that Biden isn’t going to solve anything. The world wants Trump.”

https://truthsocial.com/@Clandestine/112210367040503648

//////

True Stormy Joe
    @truestormyjoe
    OK….

This is a pretty big deal
    @realDonaldTrump
    R/T a video
    That is straight fire
    Is loaded with Q’s
    And how DJT got all of (them) to submit.

The video was posted as a reply to@WarClandestine

Give his post a read and watch the video

Trump has R/T’d the video before we played it on Eye of the Storm

But today’s context it’s huge

Clandestine
    @WarClandestine
    ·
    12h
    Oh snap 👀

Donald Trump himself just shared an intriguing video that was in my comments, responding to my post from 3 weeks ago, about Trump’s conversation with Saudi Crown, Mohammed Bin Salman.

VERY interesting indeed.

H/t
    @truestormyjoe

updated with Joe's comment

Joe Rambo
    @BrainStorm_Joe
    This is a freaking crazy confirmation from Trump himself. 🤯🤯🤯

Watch this clip the whole way through. ... Ask yourself... Why would Trump retruth this?!

All of the things we saw.. All of the Trump quotes...

This would confirm everything we have uncovered. This would confirm the operation.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 29th April 2024 at 16:24.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (29th April 2024), gini (11th May 2024), lisalu (29th April 2024), Snoweagle (1st May 2024), wondering (29th April 2024), Yoda (29th April 2024)

5. Link to Post #18923
    Thanks

https://x.com/BrainStorm_Joe/status/1784953520069750888

The 4rth psyop group strikes again... 5am

Trump ramps up Q messaging on his Truth Social page...

Can you feel the energy Frens?

Something is happening. Keep your powder dry, and your heads on a swivel.

— Joe Rambo (@BrainStorm_Joe) April 29, 2024

https://x.com/BrainStorm_Joe/status/1784930559325593620

This is getting ridiculous.. 😂🤣

So now Trump retweets a meme of his wife that says "Do It, Q!"

Where are all the Trump loving, Q haters at?

At some point people have to realize.. The hot topics that were attacked the most, are attacked bc they are the biggest threat. It's just that simple.

*Trump himself.
    *Flynn.
    *People fighting against child trafficking.
    *People fighting election fraud
    *People standing up for J6ers

It's really very clear if you stand back and look. The enemy is scared. They are scared of the truth. So they attack.

Look at who is attacking topics like these... And that should be all you need to know.
    — Joe Rambo (@BrainStorm_Joe) April 29, 2024

Also reTruthed by Trump... Think he is trying to tell us something? 😂🤣

https://x.com/truestormyjoe/status/1784914277863735702

True Stormy Joe
    @truestormyjoe
    The difference between just reading Q
    And understanding what Q meant
    How did this age?
    Humbly,
    SPJ
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 29th April 2024 at 16:37.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (10th May 2024), ClearWater (29th April 2024), gini (3rd May 2024), lisalu (29th April 2024), Snoweagle (1st May 2024), Yoda (29th April 2024)

7. Link to Post #18924
    Thanks

https://x.com/drawandstrike/status/1784973179837899211

I saw the documentary premiere at GART 4 in Dallas last week.

I CAN CONFIRM IT IS INCREDIBLE in it's scope and the amount of topics it discusses.

I would encourage everyone to watch the full film tonight!

— Brian Cates - Political Columnist & Pundit (@drawandstrike) April 29, 2024

https://x.com/patel_patriot/status/1784968314076139887

Jon Herold
    @patel_patriot

Couldn't wait any longer

We'll be releasing the documentary 'Time of Deceit' tonight!

We'll kick things off with a watch party during tonight's episode of Baseless Conspiracies.

See you at 10:30 EDT

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (10th May 2024), ClearWater (29th April 2024), gini (3rd May 2024), lisalu (29th April 2024), norman (29th April 2024), Snoweagle (1st May 2024), Yoda (29th April 2024)

9. Link to Post #18925
    Thanks

https://x.com/phsjr1/status/1785180993130819883

Does the CIA control the media?
    Yes.
    We’re in a “Time of Deceit”
    Watch, share.

— Phil Scarborough (@phsjr1) April 30, 2024

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v4ps8v3
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 30th April 2024 at 12:44.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (10th May 2024), ClearWater (30th April 2024), edina (2nd May 2024), gini (3rd May 2024), lisalu (30th April 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd May 2024), Snoweagle (1st May 2024), Yoda (30th April 2024)

11. Link to Post #18926
    Thanks

https://x.com/patel_patriot/status/1785896903919448391

4th Psyop just dropped a new video during the DPH 🔥🔥🔥

Ghost in the Machine 2

— Jon Herold (@patel_patriot) May 2, 2024

(for previous discussion of Patel Patriot's Devolution theories and Ghost in the Machine 1 - see these threads):

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...t-a-real-thing

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...oup-Promo-2022

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ighlight=patel

Last edited by mountain_jim; 2nd May 2024 at 13:57.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (10th May 2024), edina (2nd May 2024), gini (3rd May 2024), Yoda (9th May 2024)

13. Link to Post #18927
    Thanks

I suspect Ezra is/was part of the Q team, or at least in the loop...

https://x.com/TheNotoriousLMC/status...31467869266400

https://x.com/17ThankQ/status/1786809421982536142

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (10th May 2024), ClearWater (6th May 2024), edina (5th May 2024), gini (11th May 2024), lisalu (5th May 2024), wondering (8th May 2024), Yoda (9th May 2024)

15. Link to Post #18928
    Thanks

copying here

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    As seen on the Project Avalon X feed today (and I don't consider Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes reliable but this is interesting if accurate and not a simple error)

https://x.com/Biz_Shrink/status/1787030276113150124

You have been asking for a real sign…please listen. 😉

— Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes (@Biz_Shrink) May 5, 2024

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (10th May 2024), ClearWater (6th May 2024), edina (5th May 2024), gini (11th May 2024), lisalu (9th May 2024), norman (7th May 2024), wondering (8th May 2024), Yoda (9th May 2024)

17. Link to Post #18929
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,517 times in 8,627 posts

I don't want to post this in the anti q thread even though some might say it belongs there not here. I'm posting it here because I think the people who follow this thread will make better sense of it than those who generally jump off the Lemming cliff as soon as something like this gives them the excuse. We need to raise our thinking not spin off into lostness.

"We Have It All"
    Q SPYWARE IS ON EVERYBODY'S PHONE.

There's a nearly 2 year old Tore Says LINK at the bottom of the page at the link.

I'm well aware that there is a trust war going on, so take what you feel is right and useful and leave the rest. Tore is a flawed human like the rest of us, after all.

Her career gained info is more valuable than her imperfect human opinions of other humans, in my opinion., but those kinds of judgments are your own call.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (18th May 2024), ClearWater (8th May 2024), edina (8th May 2024), Journeyman (9th May 2024), mountain_jim (8th May 2024), wondering (8th May 2024), Yoda (9th May 2024)

19. Link to Post #18930
    Thanks

my call (from past research) is much (not all) of what Tore concludes from her past connections has been either incorrect or unreliable - and I no longer pay her any attention.

I did reread this and am aware of some the evidence she cites, but her conclusions about the source for the Q posts are not likely correct, in my view.

Don't feel like going into the anti-Q thread and addressing anything there anymore - it was always clear to me Trump was involved (Q+) and my views based on everything that has happened since are that he is on the side of (somewhat patriotic white-hat-ish) exposure of the corruption by his very lightning-rod existence and the clear Deep-State war against him at this point -

but Time Will Tell

That said, I have been following the Candestine-Atlantic slander-propaganda story mentioned here from that X feed, as I have followed the BioLabs story from that source all along.

https://x.com/WarClandestine/status/1787535630672511476

Clandestine
    @WarClandestine
    Alright…

So Anne Applebaum from The Atlantic, just put out an article with an excerpt from her upcoming book release.

She claims that I started a global disinformation to assist Russia and China, about “nonexistent biolabs” in Ukraine.

The US DoD, State Dept, CIA, and DNI, have all admitted in public sworn testimony that the US do support and fund “46 biolabs, health facilities, and disease diagnostic sites over the last two decades.”

The proof of the US involvement in the biolabs is also in the Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction Act of 2005.

I have photo evidence of the labs existence, and even Barack Obama standing inside of one…

@anneapplebaum
    I will give you a follow so you have the opportunity to DM me and correct your false reporting. You have 24 hours starting now.

////

this evidence again shows just how nakedly propagandistic and gaslighting extraordinaire the Atlantic writer and those trying to justify the Ukraine war have become. Plus throwing in the 'Qanan network' pejorative to distract from all the factual evidence the X researcher provided - these folks are losing mindshare to The Awakening daily

https://x.com/WarClandestine/status/1787635746725142810

Last edited by mountain_jim; 8th May 2024 at 16:28.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (10th May 2024), ClearWater (8th May 2024), edina (9th May 2024), lisalu (9th May 2024), norman (8th May 2024), wondering (8th May 2024), Yoda (9th May 2024)

21. Link to Post #18931
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,434 times in 1,416 posts

Your key words for BS are "'There are no bio-labs in Ukraine!" There were! The US DoD, State Dept, CIA, and DNI, have all admitted in public sworn testimony that the US do support and fund “46 biolabs, health facilities, and disease diagnostic sites over the last two decades.” Facts in evidence always Trump any public statements.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

BMJ (10th May 2024), ClearWater (9th May 2024), edina (9th May 2024), Yoda (9th May 2024)

23. Link to Post #18932
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,463 times in 20,834 posts

Trump and the psyop
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I think Trump is in on it too in his own weird narcissistic way, which probably prevents him from actually admitting to himself that he's in on it, or perhaps he actually doesn't know that he's in on it, because he wants so much to believe he's a great hero and to be seen as such.
    All the people who want a great hero to save them want to believe that so much too, despite all the evidence to the contrary.
    Narcissism is a very powerful force in the world today...
    When I feel myself beginning to waver and falling for the "hero here to save us" narrative, I just tune in to someone really, clear-headed like Whitney Webb, and than I get back on track.
    See:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1598506

I don't believe that RFKennedyJr. is the hero here to save us either, or that he is always right, but at least he seems honest, sincere, humble, and has been doing his damnedest to fight the corruption for a long time despite the odds, so there is some comfort in that, and hope that not all is lost when it comes to the office of the POTUS.
    Though I also have to say that I think Trump will win because that has been the plan of the Globalists all along, and that they want to bring the US (and other Western nations down) via illegal immigration, and then have Trump make like the hero and send a lot of them in the US back where they came from.
    See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1611063
    ...All of which will cause a lot more pandemonium and "necessitate" the ushering in of CBDC and possibly even martial law.
    The Globalists' wet dream.

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    I'm not saying I believe Alex or his guest or you but if you think it's a psy-op then you must also believe Trump is in on it if not a ring leader of this psy-op. I mean he must be because Derek was invited to his events in Florida at his home even along with Garcia and others like Roger Stone and Mike Lindell. They all follow Derek and Dr. Jan too and have met with her where they were taking photos of the two with Trump all smiles. If it's a psy-op it's all the Trump associates in on it and I find that much more difficult to believe than to lean toward there may be some hints of truth to it after all! I'm not saying I know and it may be a psy-op but just to counter the one already in play on the left side of the aisle. God knows they've been messing with the minds of the masses using their MSM narrative control and lock step scripts across all the network talking heads and their bodies abusing them too we now know with their jabs. See and Trump's stance on the vaccine is why I don't support him. If he was in on that he is just as criminal as Fauci and WHO, the CDC, NIH and big pharma.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (9th May 2024), BMJ (10th May 2024), Yoda (9th May 2024)

25. Link to Post #18933
    Thanks

copying here

As seen on the Project Avalon X feed today (and I don't consider Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes reliable but this is interesting if accurate and not a simple error)

https://x.com/Biz_Shrink/status/1787030276113150124

You have been asking for a real sign…please listen. 😉

— Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes (@Biz_Shrink) May 5, 2024
    Further conformation.

I had been intending to post that same video as support for the case the Donald Trump is the Commander In Chief, but DJT has also been stating that fact in his parody account on X il Donald Trumpo ( @pappiTrumpo ) and even pinned the fact.

In support of this video several weeks ago David Graham whom frequently appears on AustralianOne Party roundtables stated many of his friends whom are retired Australian Defence Force soldiers and officers have recently been recalled to active duty.

So is the recall to active duty of soldiers of integrity a global event to continue the fight against the Luciferian brotherhood? It seems so.

The shoot across the bow of the aussie freemasons.

Then finally this event that struck me as odd as soon as I heard of it.

Here in Australia a Aussie special forces soldier Lance Corporal Jack Fitzgibbon died when his main chute failed during a parachting training exercise.
    I know for fact these guys pack their own chutes. So was this an accident or was there something more sinister to it.

Furthermore according to Riccardo Bossi the top officers and alot of special forces are freemasons, and unfortuantely Australia have more freemasons per capita than country in the world.

The deceased special forces operatives father is the former Labor defence minister Joel Fitzgibbon, whom mostly definitely is a freemason.

The final kicker was Lance Corporal Jack Fitzgibbon was 33 at the time of his death. A statement about the 33 degrees of freemasonary.

Was this a shot across the bow of the freemasons in the Australian Defence Force, government, policing and general by the Aussie military white hats a statement that we are coming for you. Because as soon as I heard this news that was the first thought that came to mind. And so a foretelling of things to come as part of the Q operation here in Australia?

Link: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-03-...base/103560782
    Last edited by BMJ; 10th May 2024 at 15:59.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

ClearWater (10th May 2024), edina (11th May 2024), mountain_jim (10th May 2024), norman (10th May 2024), Yoda (14th May 2024)

27. Link to Post #18934
    Thanks

What proofs or evidence exist for il Donald Trumpo being Trump himself? I myself doubt this.

(There were proofs that Q+ was Trump, as I recall, in timing and locations of images, etc.)

update: I could see Donald Trump Jr. being behind this, as he likely has more time to f around.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 10th May 2024 at 19:38.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (16th May 2024), ClearWater (10th May 2024), edina (11th May 2024), gini (11th May 2024), Yoda (14th May 2024)

29. Link to Post #18935
    Thanks

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (18th May 2024), Ratszinger (16th May 2024), Yoda (14th May 2024)

31. Link to Post #18936
    Thanks

I wouldn't trust anything corsi has to say, bad call norman. It's seems your not as smart as you thought you were.

Quoting Q post 2104 from 6 September 2018

Follow the picture.
    "Jerome Corsi who I outed as a Mossad asset/agent in a 1997 sting operation in London. Corsi and Piper Jaffray broker Brad Ahmundson were integral to a fraud that took Minnesota investors for $1 million that the FBI refused to properly investigate. Instead, agents sought to portray me as responsible. Corsi is named as the author of several best-selling Israeli psy-ops books, including Unfit for Command (2004), Atomic Iran (2005), Minutemen (2006), The Obama Nation (2008)."
    Q

Link: https://qanon.pub/?q=jerome%20corsi
    Attached Images  

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

lisalu (16th May 2024), mountain_jim (16th May 2024), Ratszinger (16th May 2024), Yoda (18th May 2024)

33. Link to Post #18937
    Thanks

^ Agree on Corsi and Q post 2104

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (18th May 2024), lisalu (16th May 2024), Ratszinger (16th May 2024), Yoda (18th May 2024)

35. Link to Post #18938
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"... bad call norman. It's seems your not as smart as you thought you were."

Not sure why there is the need to put down another Avalon member with commits about their intelligence. He made a bad call and unless it was done deliberately to throw others off, why attack him?

Truth is found by questioning and debating one another, maybe by asking why others believe their comments are correct, maybe by guiding others with alternative information, or maybe just by realizing we are all at different levels in the search for truth.

I believe it is situations like this that keep other valuable members from posting in their search for truth.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to res cogitans For This Post:

BMJ (18th May 2024), ClearWater (16th May 2024), lisalu (16th May 2024), Yoda (18th May 2024)

37. Link to Post #18939
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,434 times in 1,416 posts

Was Corsi ever convicted of anything? I'll answer that! Yes he was convicted of lying to Congress. Also, on the stand Corsi quoted himself as telling investigators: "Sometimes I can't tell if I remembered or invented"! Coris's close association even to this day with Roger Stone is exactly the number one reason I do not trust Roger Stone at all either. I cannot for the life of me imagine why DJT has them anywhere near his circle of contacts. Corsi has walked both sides of things since the Mueller investigation contacting Stone on Trump's side to leak things he knew and at the same time contacting the other side when Corsi was caught emailing Aaron Zilinski a Mueller prosecutor. He didn't just walk two sides as a spy for MOSSAD in the past I believe he is still quite actively still spying for them while he walks all around Trump and learns his plans, events, dates, you name it! I don'! trust Corsi much either but the facts do seem to put him in Trump's camp for whatever reason. Maybe Trump knows exactly what and who Corsi is and is using him. We can only hope.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

BMJ (18th May 2024), ClearWater (16th May 2024), Yoda (18th May 2024)

39. Link to Post #18940
    Thanks

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (18th May 2024), Yoda (18th May 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 947 of 948 FirstFirst 1 447 847 897 937 947 948 LastLast