+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 124 FirstFirst 1 10 50 60 70 110 124 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 2471

Thread: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

1. Link to Post #1181
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,748 times in 21,164 posts

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

• Trump tells 'Fox & Friends' election challenges not over ahead of Electoral College vote
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (13th December 2020), One (13th December 2020), toppy (13th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #1182
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

Ted Cruz EXPLODES on Big Tech With Blistering Rant… AND Brings the Receipts:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

BushPilot (14th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (13th December 2020), Eva2 (13th December 2020), One (13th December 2020), pueblo (13th December 2020), thepainterdoug (13th December 2020), toppy (13th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #1183
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,215 times in 3,111 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    This is typical of youtube, google, facebook, and all the other media outlets blocking and dictating what is posted and or presented via these platforms...All they are doing is exposing themselves to where they stand and will have some answering to do when the times comes.

Thanks Exo...

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

BushPilot (14th December 2020), ExomatrixTV (13th December 2020), greybeard (13th December 2020), One (13th December 2020), thepainterdoug (13th December 2020), toppy (13th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #1184
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,740 times in 2,234 posts

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) are going to look into possible fraud, is this just optics from Kemp?

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

BushPilot (14th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (13th December 2020), ExomatrixTV (13th December 2020), greybeard (13th December 2020), iota (13th December 2020), One (13th December 2020), Sadieblue (13th December 2020), thepainterdoug (13th December 2020), toppy (13th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #1185
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

JUAN O. SAVIN ON ELECTION, TRIBUNALS, SOUL OF AMERICA
    Juan O. Savin (not his real name) a heavily engaged in the election fraud discovery and documentation campaign. He is also the author of a primer on civics and evil, Kid by the Side of the Road. (Interviewed by Robert David Steele)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ahHCAP8XUUnb

Not listened yet but found Juan very interesting on another interview recently. Can't remember where though.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (13th December 2020), ExomatrixTV (13th December 2020), greybeard (13th December 2020), iota (13th December 2020), toppy (13th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #1186
    Thanks

RT.com

With the Electoral College vote looming and enough states certifying their counts to clinch Joe Biden’s victory, Donald Trump said “it’s not over” and his campaign will continue pursuing legal avenues to flip the election results.

“We’re going to speed it up as much as we can, but you can only go so fast,” Trump told ‘Fox & Friends’ in an interview that aired on Sunday. The president cited “numerous local cases,” including in Wisconsin, that could still help prove his allegations of voter fraud.

“They give us very little time. But we caught them, as you know, as fraudulent, dropping ballots, doing so many things, nobody can even believe it,” he said.

The Supreme Court’s recent decision to shoot down a challenge from Texas and other states seeking to challenge the results in multiple swing states that slipped in Biden’s favor was viewed by many as the president’s last hope at re-election. Trump has slammed the Supreme Court’s decision.

“The Supreme Court, all they did is say we don’t have standing,” the president said. “So they’re saying essentially the president of the United States and Texas and these other states, great states, they don’t have standing.”

Attorney General Bill Barr has also become a target of Trump over a report that Barr knew of federal investigations into Hunter Biden, the son of Joe, but purposefully withheld the information from the public and congressional Republicans during the election.

Barr, Trump claimed, had an “obligation” to come forward and “set the record straight” when Hunter Biden became a point of controversy during the election over allegations his father was involved in his foreign business dealings.

“What happened to this country is we were like a third world country,” he said, adding he’s concerned about what will happen to the US with an “illegitimate president” like Biden in office.

On whether he will attend the Democrat’s inauguration, Trump refused to answer.

“I don’t want to talk about that,” he simply said at one point, maintaining the election is not over.

“No, it’s not over,” Trump said. “We keep going and we’re going to continue to go forward.”

The Electoral College will officially vote on Monday. It’s expected to cement Biden’s presidential victory ahead of his January inauguration.

___
    https://www.rt.com/usa/509549-trump-voter-fraud-fox/

Viking
    Choose well.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

BushPilot (14th December 2020), Chris Gilbert (13th December 2020), greybeard (13th December 2020), iota (13th December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (13th December 2020), One (13th December 2020), toppy (14th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #1187
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is an interview with Jovan Hutton, the inventor of the QR code and many other inventions. Apparently, he is working with the Trump legal team to help prove the fraud that occurred. He goes into great detail on how mail-in ballots are tracked all the way through the voting process.

Unfortunately, this is a 3 hour video and I'm only a little over an hour into it but I am finding it so fascinating that I decided to share it here right away. It is on the Twitch platform so I don't know if there is a way to embed. Also, it may put up a different short (1 minute) video for you to watch first, although that only happened to me the first time I clicked the link.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/834336937

Here are some timestamps and notes copied and pasted from another site:

22:00 - psychological warfare - factchecking social media - how they target conservatives - artificial intelligence used to "debunk" or used to cover up the truth.

26:00 - how to tell if ballots are real - talking about how how trackable everything is

34:00 - executive order questions - you don't come out of the gate with your biggest evidence - the media is trying to get you to tune out and turn off - this has been planned for 2 years - the real reason why harris hasn't given up her senate seat

38:00 - this is bigger than Trump

39:00 - why they are destroying the ballot envelopes

47:00 - What our path to victory is

56:00 - they want us to destroy each other

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to marielle For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (13th December 2020), greybeard (13th December 2020), iota (13th December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (13th December 2020), One (13th December 2020), toppy (14th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #1188
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,678 times in 20,716 posts

Re the latest update from Simon Parkes
    (12/12/20 https://youtube.com/watch?v=dWfPv75Hda8)
    ... I haven't been following Simon's info for some time, not sure if he's been into the Q info, or who his sources of info are these days, but his info in that update sounds quite reasonable.

Of course, he's not an American citizen, but did have experience as a legislator in the UK so has some familiarity with court procedures.
    And actually, the latest news I heard directly from his wife Becky, former Avalon member, is that they are planning to move to Arizona.
    Last edited by onawah; 14th December 2020 at 00:21.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (13th December 2020), Eva2 (13th December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (13th December 2020), One (13th December 2020), toppy (14th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #1189
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Trump's Texas case dumped by TRUMP-APPOINTED Supreme Court judges

Another Brit take on the election fraud.
    Now he is coming from believing Biden won to what you hear in this video.
    A complete turn around.
    He has done his home work well I think.
    To the good lots of people in UK listen to him.
    I like short focused videos.
    Chris

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (13th December 2020), iota (13th December 2020), onawah (13th December 2020), One (13th December 2020), pueblo (14th December 2020), thepainterdoug (13th December 2020), toppy (14th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #1190
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Mod note from Bill:

Folks, I've cross-posted this on all five major US election threads running now: (numbered in order of the # of posts, nothing more)
    1. MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits to come
    2. 2020 Presidential Election—and its Aftermath
    3. US Election results still coming in (erratically!)
    4. From Stillness into a Trump Victory
    5. US Election: the Legal Challenge
    I think there are 3 main topics, but even those overlap. Many people post videos or articles that address all 3 of those at once. So it's not always clear where any particular post should go. We really understand this, and no-one's being censured here.
    1. Legal questions and issues.
    2. Fraud allegations and evidence.
    3. What may be next??
    4. (and a little separately) The From Stillness into a Trump Victory thread stands alone, but some posts there do need to be moved.
    So this note is just to say two things:
    • Please think for a moment about where your new post might best belong.
    • I intend to move some posts — if I can easily do that! — tomorrow morning US time. And the thread titles might need a little amending as well.
    Thanks for bearing with us. All we're trying to do here is make it easier to follow and contribute to particular topics, as legal actions are different from fraud claims which are different from speculations about the significant aftermath of all this.

Got it Bill and thank you

in the MASSIVE FRAUD thread it is pretty simple:

posts related to Fraud and Lawsuits related to Fraud

pretty CLEAR cut

the SCOTUS Lawsuit for example was about the point of LAW
    multiple commentators cited here, specifically said

The suit is NOT about Fraud, but about the law

In the 2020 Elections Thread, the title has been modified but never the focus, from day one it was an attempt to chronicle WHAT happened after media decided to pull a psyop on America BY declaring Biden winner and continuing to run a narrative that he is President Elect

This thread is to capture the response to that

what actions were taken? like the TX Lawsuit, to hold rallies, "Biden proceeding to transition" and the COUNTER to that by People, Flynn etc.

one day we will look back to a present that is enslaved

or a future of liberation from an oppressive regime that SOUGHT to enslave us

i'd like a record of HOW we will arrive at either point

the steps that led to the outcome that WILL be ...

you know my vote ...

Freedom and Liberty for ALL

may it sound EXACTLY like this:

" USA USA USA!" in FREEDOM

may God bless America!

Last edited by iota; 13th December 2020 at 20:43.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Eva2 (13th December 2020), greybeard (13th December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (13th December 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (19th December 2020), selinam (14th December 2020), toppy (14th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #1191
    Language
    English
    Thanks

PS
    i guess ExomatrixTV didn't see the stay on topic reminder

FRAUD > here

NOT FRAUD? > Not here

OR ... we can merge threads
    Last edited by iota; 13th December 2020 at 21:14.

so that any adversary

22. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

toppy (14th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #1192
    Thanks

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    Mod note from Bill:

Folks, I've cross-posted this on all five major US election threads running now: (numbered in order of the # of posts, nothing more)
    I think there are 3 main topics, but even those overlap. Many people post videos or articles that address all 3 of those at once. So it's not always clear where any particular post should go. We really understand this, and no-one's being censured here.
    3. What may be next??
    4. (and a little separately) The From Stillness into a Trump Victory thread stands alone, but some posts there do need to be moved.
    • I intend to move some posts — if I can easily do that! — tomorrow morning US time. And the thread titles might need a little amending as well.
    Thanks for bearing with us. All we're trying to do here is make it easier to follow and contribute to particular topics, as legal actions are different from fraud claims which are different from speculations about the significant aftermath of all this.

pretty CLEAR cut

In the 2020 Elections Thread, the title has been modified but never the focus, from day one it was an attempt to chronicle WHAT happened after media decided to pull a psyop on America BY declaring Biden winner and continuing to run a narrative that he is President Elect

what actions were taken? like the TX Lawsuit, to hold rallies, "Biden proceeding to transition" and the COUNTER to that by People, Flynn etc.

you know my vote ...

may God bless America!

i guess ExomatrixTV didn't see the stay on topic

Sounds a bit confusing to me, why don’t we join them altogether. That way anything to do with the election fraud is all packed into one with all the information at one source. This election fraud is possibly the biggest one thing that has happened in years and the more info we have at our finger tips to expose them the better and easier for anyone to search in this topic.

I’m not particularly bothered about what title or who’s thread is used, I just want the truth exposed. I can push whatever thread is available to as many outlets as possible.

Viking
    Choose well.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

greybeard (13th December 2020), iota (13th December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (13th December 2020), toppy (14th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #1193
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Mod note from Bill:

3. What may be next??

pretty CLEAR cut

you know my vote ...

may God bless America!

i guess ExomatrixTV didn't see the stay on topic

Sounds a bit confusing to me, why don’t we join them altogether. That way anything to do with the election fraud is all packed into one with all the information at one source. This election fraud is possibly the biggest one thing that has happened in years and the more info we have at our finger tips to expose them the better and easier for anyone to search in this topic.

I’m not particularly bothered about what title or who’s thread is used, I just want the truth exposed. I can push whatever thread is available to as many outlets as possible.

Viking
    i had suggested that very thing to Bill a few weeks ago Viking

he felt that there was SOOOOO much to FRAUD

and SOOO much that wasn't fraud that we could keep 2 or even 3 lines going

PS

i'm fine with joining them and having a "comprehensive" record

believe it or not, it's a bit like holding my breath to "See" what humanity will do

what it will CHOOSE

Last edited by iota; 13th December 2020 at 22:30. Reason: add PS

so that any adversary

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

OmeyocaN777 (13th December 2020), toppy (14th December 2020)

27. Link to Post #1194
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,121 times in 2,425 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Trump's Texas case dumped by TRUMP-APPOINTED Supreme Court judges

Another Brit take on the election fraud.
    Now he is coming from believing Biden won to what you hear in this video.
    A complete turn around.
    He has done his home work well I think.
    To the good lots of people in UK listen to him.
    I like short focused videos.
    Chris

I disagree with the position that some people are expressing, as does this person, that when Alito (or Thomas) said he would allow the complaint but not grant any other relief, that he meant he would deny the relief sought in the complaint.

Some people ask, why allow it to be filed if you have already prejudged it and you would deny the relief sought in the complaint?

In my view he was not saying that. (He tried to make that clear in the next sentence when he said he was not passing on the merits, or words to that effect.) He (or they, (Thomas and Alito)) was saying that he would allow the complaint, that they had no discretion not to. But further, by allowing the complaint he was expressing no opinion on whether he was in favor of granting the relief sought in the complaint. He may have also been saying he would not allow the amicus briefs and intervention by Trump when he said he would grant no other relief.

In short, he was not saying he would allow the complaint to be filed with the intention to thereafter deny the requested relief.
    Last edited by Satori; 13th December 2020 at 21:11.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (14th December 2020), ClearWater (14th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (13th December 2020), iota (13th December 2020), justntime2learn (13th December 2020), onawah (13th December 2020), pueblo (14th December 2020), toppy (14th December 2020)

29. Link to Post #1195
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 times in 506 posts

Already posted yesterday on previous page, post 1171.
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Latest update from Simon Parkes
    12th December Update Current News
    144,928 views•Dec 12, 2020

(I haven't been following Simon's info for some time, not sure if he's been into the Q info, or who his sources of info are these days, but this sounds quite reasonable.
    Of course, he's not an American citizen, but did have experience as a legislator in the UK, and actually, the latest news from his wife Becky, former Avalon member, is that they are planning to move to Arizona. )

30. The Following User Says Thank You to bojancan For This Post:

onawah (13th December 2020)

31. Link to Post #1196
    Language
    Thanks

• General Thomas McInerney Outlines New Evidence Alleging Nationwide Ballot Tampering to Prevent Trump Landslide
    Election Crisis! Courts Fail On Election Crisis? Hunter Biden Scandal Explodes, Chinese Spy Scandal!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th December 2020 at 21:17.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (13th December 2020), toppy (14th December 2020)

33. Link to Post #1197
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Simon Parkes
    Gives a very good resume.
    Well worth a listen.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

bojancan (13th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (13th December 2020), iota (13th December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (13th December 2020), toppy (14th December 2020)

35. Link to Post #1198
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

#PhantomSleeperVoters

Something worth paying attention to, as there are boots on the ground, so to speak, looking into absentee voters in PA and AZ, and over 30% are not at the addresses given.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BobbyPiton3

36. Link to Post #1199
    Language
    English
    Thanks

PS
    i guess ExomatrixTV didn't see the stay on topic reminder

FRAUD > here

NOT FRAUD? > Not here

OR ... we can merge threads
    sorry got annoyed. had just read Bill's moderator comment, programmed myself to adhere, and then saw 4 posts in a row that didn't and got annoyed.

apologies
    kinda

but here's some nice flowers
    Last edited by iota; 13th December 2020 at 22:42.

so that any adversary

37. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

toppy (14th December 2020)

38. Link to Post #1200
    Language
    Thanks

Major leak 'exposes' members and 'lifts the lid' on the Chinese Communist Party:

A major leak containing a register with the details of nearly two million CCP members has occurred – exposing members who are now working all over the world, while also lifting the lid on how the party operates under Xi Jinping, says Sharri Markson. Ms Markson said the leak is a register with the details of Communist Party members, including their names, party position, birthday, national ID number and ethnicity. “It is believed to be the first leak of its kind in the world,” the Sky News host said. “What's amazing about this database is not just that it exposes people who are members of the communist party, and who are now living and working all over the world, from Australia to the US to the UK,” Ms Markson said. “But it's amazing because it lifts the lid on how the party operates under President and Chairman Xi Jinping”. Ms Markson said the leak demonstrates party branches are embedded in some of the world’s biggest companies and even inside government agencies. “Communist party branches have been set up inside western companies, allowing the infiltration of those companies by CCP members - who, if called on, are answerable directly to the communist party, to the Chairman, the president himself,” she said. “Along with the personal identifying details of 1.95 million communist party members, mostly from Shanghai, there are also the details of 79,000 communist party branches, many of them inside companies”. Ms Markson said the leak is a significant security breach likely to embarrass Xi Jinping. “It is also going to embarrass some global companies who appear to have no plan in place to protect their intellectual property from theft. From economic espionage,” she said. Ms Markson said the data was extracted from a Shanghai server by Chinese dissidents, whistleblowers, in April 2016, who have been using it for counter-intelligence purposes. “It was then leaked in mid-September to the newly-formed international bi-partisan group, the Inter-Parliamentary Alliance on China - and that group is made up of 150 legislators around the world. “It was then provided to an international consortium of four media organisations, The Australian, The Sunday Mail in the UK, De Standaard in Belgium and a Swedish editor, to analyse over the past two months, and that's what we've done". Ms Markson said it, “is worth noting that there's no suggestion that these members have committed espionage - but the concern is over whether Australia or these companies knew of the CCP members and if so have any steps been taken to protect their data and people”.

Sunday Live: Explosive Leaks Expose ChiCom Blueprint For Global Domination Using Major Western Corporations + Alex Jones Reports Live From Washington To Stop Election Theft

• Leaked Chinese Communist Party records show CCP members employed in senior, specialist and advisory positions
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th December 2020 at 02:47.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (14th December 2020), greybeard (13th December 2020), onawah (14th December 2020), selinam (14th December 2020), thepainterdoug (13th December 2020), toppy (14th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 124 FirstFirst 1 10 50 60 70 110 124 LastLast