+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 95 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 67 95 LastLast

Thread: Vaccine Crimes

1. Link to Post #321
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,976 times in 1,707 posts

Default Re: Vaccine Crimes

It's noteworthy that we talked/theorized about this many months ago and lo and behold,
    our crazy conspiracy theories turned out to be true!

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), avid (5th January 2022), Bill Ryan (5th January 2022), Ewan (5th January 2022), graciousb (10th January 2022), Gwin Ru (5th January 2022), Harmony (5th January 2022), Hermoor (6th January 2022), Matthew (12th January 2022), Pam (5th January 2022), Reinhard (5th January 2022), wondering (5th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #322
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,414 times in 5,730 posts

I was once a psych nurse. I have always known about abuse of people under the guise of labeling them "mentally ill". I heard last year about an MD in Iceland who questioned the covid story and was threatened with sanctioning. She was almost immediately told when she spoke out on a radio show about early treatment ( and I think decried the usefulness of masks) that she needed to see a psychiatrist for an evaluation.

These strategies are world wide. I have not heard much about this kind of pressure in the US yet?

Quote Dr. Mel Bruchet - did you know he was black-bagged?

There are some really insane things happening in Canada

Jessica Rose
    Dec 14, 2021

UPDATE: I’ve gotten an update from Daniel Nagase on Mel’s situation and the gist is this: they are trying to kill him. They are giving him hallucinogens know n to induce strokes and last reported, he couldn’t remember his daughter’s name and had slurred speech. You sons of bitches. This is WRONG. MEL. Know this. We are there with you and we will not let you die in vain at the hands of psychotic criminals. We will not. I promise you that my friend.

Dr. Mel Bruchet is a retired Canadian physician who has recently spoken out about the above background reported still births occurring at Lions Gate Hospital in British Columbia, Canada. Dr. Daniel Nagase has also been speaking out on the subject of above background reporting of miscarriages in Canadian women who have volunteered their bodies to this experiment.

Dr. Bruchet and Dr. Nagase filing charges against Bonnie Henry (I don’t care if I spelled her name wrong) for conflicts of interest at the RCMP.
    Canadian Whistleblowers Expose 13 Stillborn Deaths in 24 Hours at Lions Gate Hospital Caused by Covid-19 Vaccines

All of the deaths occurred in babies born to fully vaccinated mothers, although much of the public remains unaware that this happened. In response, Drs Mel Bruchet and Daniel Nagase, along with other concerned members of the public, converged to file a complaint in front of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) office in North Vancouver.1

A few days later, it has been reported that Dr. Bruchet has been taken against his will and had a psych diagnosis assigned to him so that he can be ‘medicated’. Dr. Nagase has become a very prominent voice for the females suffering these losses and for the unborn children they will never get to raise. Will he be next? Will you still think this is ok? Just to weeks to flatten the curve has turned into black-baggery pretty fast, eh?

Dr. Bruchet has been speaking about the incomprehensible blocking of ivermectin by corrupt government officials as well. He is only abiding by his Oath to do no harm and is has been ‘taken away’ for it. This happened this week in CANADA. The video I posted here is footage of Dr. Bruchet and Dr. Nagase filing their police report against Bonnie Henry for malfeasance (my words) and severe conflicts of interest. This is absolutely the right way to go about this.

He is absolutely correct in his claims of corruption and thus absolutely dangerous to the narrative that supports this tyranny. You can listen to him speak in the video I posted above and assess for yourself if he is perfectly stable. He is, not only stable, but majestically righteous.

Listen, I don’t even know what to say here besides that there are people who are trying to get him out. Imagine it was you. This demonstration was on the 12th but I think it is still relevant.
    Quote In November, Dr. Melvin Bruchet and his friend, Dr. Daniel Nagase, filed criminal charges against elected and appointed BC government officials over a possible conflict of interest regarding provincial lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and vaccine passports. The doctors exposed a severe spike in stillbirths at a Vancouver hospital. The women were injected with the experimental Covid "vaccine" in all cases. In December 2021, the Canadian government targeted Dr. Melvin Bruchet and unlawfully placed him in detention against his will. Continue reading: https://rairfoundation.com/soviet-ca...oms-interview/

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vp9e9m

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), avid (5th January 2022), Bill Ryan (5th January 2022), Ewan (5th January 2022), fifi (5th January 2022), Franny (5th January 2022), Gwin Ru (5th January 2022), Harmony (5th January 2022), Hermoor (6th January 2022), Icare (5th January 2022), Matthew (5th January 2022), mountain_jim (5th January 2022), Pam (5th January 2022), Reinhard (6th January 2022), wondering (5th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #323
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,686 times in 20,716 posts

Great article here with links to various companies making the jabs and their statistics, and more breaking news:
    https://securetherepublic.com/arkans...-in-authority/
    It's a long one, and I will copy and paste it tomorrow if I get around to it, but now it's bedtime.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), avid (5th January 2022), Bill Ryan (5th January 2022), Ewan (5th January 2022), Franny (5th January 2022), Gwin Ru (5th January 2022), Harmony (5th January 2022), Hermoor (6th January 2022), mountain_jim (5th January 2022), Pam (5th January 2022), Reinhard (6th January 2022), Sunny (5th January 2022), wondering (5th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #324
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,630 times in 5,387 posts

official circular narrative logical anlysis

The covid virus has never been isolated according to the gold standard method of distillation, purification, and rendering.

The covid virus has been sequenced using sophisticated modelling techniques in tandem with polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technology, to average out the most possible and likely genetic candidate that most closely resembles the short sequences debouched by PCR multiplication. That is, the computer concatenates (strings together) the small sequences rendered by the PCR method into a long genetic sequence (comprised of the four molecules designated: A,G,C,T) that may or may not exist as a whole anywhere in the natural world except in that computer simulation.

How can we say the above: that the computer outputs a 'best guess' genomic sequence it did not actually translate as a whole from the sample? Because the virus has never been isolated out of the environment into a pure sample of only the covid virus.

return to top
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 5th January 2022 at 09:52.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), Bill Ryan (5th January 2022), Ewan (5th January 2022), Franny (5th January 2022), Gwin Ru (5th January 2022), Harmony (5th January 2022), Hermoor (6th January 2022), mojo (7th January 2022), mountain_jim (5th January 2022), onawah (6th January 2022), Pam (5th January 2022), Reinhard (6th January 2022), wondering (5th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #325
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,324 times in 2,101 posts

It seems hackers may have hacked into Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson&Johnson to see what they have to say about their products.

BREAKING: Deadly Vax Lot Numbers IDENTIFIED, Still in Circulation!

Many are wondering why some geographic areas, such as those surrounding Silicon Valley are not seeing nearly as many adverse reactions to the vaxx as other areas, with Prudential reporting a 87% increase in death benefits paid out in the third quarter of 2021, compared the third quarter of 2020. Pacific Life and Annuity is reporting that claims are up by over 80% and other insurers reporting increases of between 12% and 40%.

According to Dr Jane Ruby, we the people of Planet Earth are being subjected to mass unethical drug testing, without informed consent, against all ethical and regulatory rules; tests that are supposed to be reserved for rats and mice.

ATTACK ON AMERICA: COMPANIES INTENTIONALLY DEPLOYING TOXIC BATCHES

Dr Ruby joins Stew Peters to relay how she spent 3 hours with researchers who have been painstakingly identifying the lot numbers of the most deadly vials that are now in circulation.

She says that hackers were able to break into the systems of Pfizer and Moderna and the researchers were able to put together a comprehensive list of all the lots and the code numbers of the most toxic batches.

According to the hackers, 5% of the batches have generated the 21,000 deaths reported to VAERS.

She says that in the Moderna analysis, the death rate in the United States was 10 times higher than in the EU and that the EU had ten times more disabilities, as compared with the US. She says it is clear that this was by design.

She says they're not testing doses within the therapeutic range, they're testing lethal doses. She says she will be coming back with a more in-depth report but says, "Before you let your child get in line for these bioweapon shots, if you don't believe anything we've said, at least ask them for the lot numbers." The lot numbers can then be checked on the researchers' website, HowBad.Info.

Dr Ruby says, "What they're telling us is that this is a worldwide human experiment, it's intentional and there's a subplot to this; that there is an attack on the American People.

"What they basically told me is that all three companies, Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson – which is essentially Janssen – are testing. They're actively testing and it's worse than we thought, because there's evidence that these companies are intentionally deploying toxic batches.

"They've also identified what they call 'super toxic' batches and they've released these lot numbers. And I felt like this was an emergency to get this to the American People and the people of the world.

"I want to show you what they found, in terms of most dangerous lots. And when we're done with this segment, I urge everyone to go to HowBad.Info, where you can check the lots and you can know which lots are deadly and dangerous if you're thinking or on the fence about getting any of these bioweapon injections.

"When you look at the first column here, for Pfizer, I want you to know that the most deadly, dangerous lot [for children] will begin with 'EW'. Second to that is 'FA' and then 'FC'...

"The most harmful lot for children, under this EW, FA, FC...the whole lot number is: EW0182 but you can go to HowBad.Info and look up the company and put your lot number in.

"Under Pfizer for adults, the most toxic, deadly batches begin with 'EN' and then, second to that is 'ER'...

"Under Moderna [all ages]...their toxic, deadly batches end in '20A'.

"Their 'supertoxic', under Moderna, have in the middle section – they got very clever...all companies coded their lot numbers so that they would know where the most toxic batches are and I'm going to share with you why that's important in a little bit.

"But Moderna took it a step further, with a little cleverness, because they embedded their code for their most toxic amount, either in dose or chemical composition under the letters in the middle of that lot number, J, K, L, M.

"The analysts were a team that included the well-known [former Pfizer VP] Dr Michael Yeadon, Craig Partikooper from Africa, a woman named Alexandra Ladipova, who's in California, our well-known Jessica Rose, who we've interviewed on the Stew Peters Show before and another analyst named Walter Wagner.

"Look, this 'EW' lot for children – anything that starts with 'EW' is responsible for almost all adverse events in children, all ER visits, all hospitalizations, all life-threatening events, disabilities and all deaths.

"This is serious. And here's the kicker, Stew: All of these deadly lots that we're going to show you are all already in circulation, remembering that there could be up to 1.5 million doses per lot.

This quantification is set by each company. And the way they know that is because they have looked at the companies and they've gotten into their systems to see how the companies have laid this out.

"They made the assertion, Stew – and this was shocking – that what these companies are doing is they're exporting 'disability', as defined by the VAERS system, itself out to Europe; ex-USA. And what they're doing is they're exporting, if you will, death. More death, more lethal doses in the United States.

LETHAL DOSE STUDIES WITHOUT INFORMED CONSENT

"Now, let me share with everyone – there's another chart with a scatter plot, it's called 'Pfizer Batches'. And when Pfizer batches were arranged alphanumerically along the X axis, the following patterns emerged. And you can see these dots, these vertical dots represent batch numbers.

"And again, there's that 'EW', you can see the green stack of dots. Those are children's doses. Even though the company claims that the amount is less than the adult dose, supposedly, we have no idea what's in there...

"They are conducting what we call 'lethal dose studies'. Now, in pharmaceutical drug development, lethal dose studies look at how much you need to cause death and obviously, they're not done in humans, in people. They're always done in animals, though they've slowed down in recent years, because people have become concerned. Even though they're rats and mice; they're 'lower forms', people are concerned about the cruelty to animals. But they're never done in people.

"And what's happening here is they are basically, from the analysis, these analysts tell us that these three companies are actively, right now conducting lethal dose studies.

"Let me explain 'lethal dose'. They take the highest amount of chemical, in terms of dosage and chemical and what they do is that they determine what lethal amount to test half the population.

It's one of the means to assess acute toxicity prior to going into human studies. And like I aid, it has been largely phased-out. They are conducting it without informed consent, it's against all ethical and regulatory rules. In other words, we believe these companies are just proceeding with impunity, because there is nothing stopping them.

SIGNIFICANCE OF NUMBERS IN BATCH CODES

"I want to also show people something – before we get into a larger look at the lots and what's happening and how these analysts are so sure that this is not by randomization, that this is not by chance, I want to take a look at the parts of a Moderna batch code.

"I mentioned earlier that Moderna got a little ore complex and clever. Remember, these companies, we now know are actually embedding into their lots a code to tell THEM which lots are toxic, which ones are causing disabilities and what types of disabilities! This is absolutely outrageous!

"When you look at the parts of a Moderna batch code, you see '011', the letter 'L', and '20A'.

"'20A', as we mentioned before, in the first chart I showed...denotes the most lethal batch of lot codes in the Moderna program right now. And remember, all of these numbers I'm going to show you are from the middle of November, all the way up until s late as December 16, just a couple of weeks ago.

"So when you look at this number, 011-L-20A, what you're looking at in the '011' is the temporal batch order; so how it's being developed over time and deployed by the company.

"The 'L' is the concentration. It tells he company the toxicity and number of adverse reactions.

"And then, the '20A' is qualitative; it's the ingredient. And either '20A', which was the most toxic of their batch lots or '21A' came up, as well.

"So this is their clever scheme...The reason they're not concerned with safety issues is because this is an a priori design. This is designed ahead of time to send out toxic batches and then, to gather their information."

PROFESSIONAL HACKERS GOT INTO PFIZER & MODERNA

Dr Ruby explains that professional hackers got into Pfizer and Moderna's systems and they were able to verify the whole lots. Dr Partikooper has a list of all the Moderna batches deployed so far and Moderna also has a web tool for checking the expiration dates for the batches and these computer guys hacked into the Moderna and Pfizer websites and got entire lists of all their batches and batch code numbers.

She says, "I just want to make something very clear: This exporting death to the USA and disability to the EU, what they found, for example, in the Moderna analysis. There was ten times the death rate in the United States than in the EU and in the Moderna group, there were ten times more disabilities in the EU group compared with the USA."

Dr Ruby says they're clearly not testing doses within the therapeutic range, they're testing lethal doses. She says she will be coming back with a more in-depth report and says, "Before you let your child get in line for these bioweapon shots, if you don't believe anything we've said, at least ask them for the lot numbers."

Running Time: 12 mins

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vp9dby
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Alecs (6th January 2022), Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), Bill Ryan (5th January 2022), Delight (6th January 2022), Ewan (5th January 2022), Gwin Ru (6th January 2022), Harmony (5th January 2022), Hermoor (6th January 2022), mojo (7th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), onawah (6th January 2022), Pam (6th January 2022), Reinhard (5th January 2022), wondering (5th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #326
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,389 times in 4,092 posts

JCVI approves vaccination for vulnerable 5-11 year-olds

I saw this on a twitter thread, so I went to search for associated published news but the search results gave a timeline of a vector towards this, 14 days ago, 1 day ago, one hour ago. I thought this painted a better picture than any specific media outlet/press-release-provider:

Here's the gossip from the twitter thread that brought my attention to this
    Here we go, JCVI approved vax for vulnerable 5-11 year olds, rolling out next week. Then to ALL 5-11 year olds?
    source
    Sandra Weeden
    @SandraWeeden

I didn't thin the JCVO had approved them for 12-16 year olds, how can they approve them for even younger?
    source
    The Ghost Of White Pill Ghost
    @ghost_pill Replying to @SandraWeeden

They didn't, they said there was 'no benefit to them having it' then threw it at our Government to make the final decision........apparently jabbing them was to create 'less disruption' in their schooling. That's working well then......
    source
    Mrs Q Cherry blossom
    @vjquinton Replying to @ghost_pill and @SandraWeeden

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th January 2022), Ewan (6th January 2022), Gwin Ru (6th January 2022), Harmony (5th January 2022), Hermoor (6th January 2022), mojo (7th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), Pam (6th January 2022), Reinhard (6th January 2022), wondering (5th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #327
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I was once a psych nurse. I have always known about abuse of people under the guise of labeling them "mentally ill". I heard last year about an MD in Iceland who questioned the covid story and was threatened with sanctioning. She was almost immediately told when she spoke out on a radio show about early treatment ( and I think decried the usefulness of masks) that she needed to see a psychiatrist for an evaluation.

These strategies are world wide. I have not heard much about this kind of pressure in the US yet?
    Quote Dr. Mel Bruchet - did you know he was black-bagged?

There are some really insane things happening in Canada

Jessica Rose
    Dec 14, 2021

UPDATE: I’ve gotten an update from Daniel Nagase on Mel’s situation and the gist is this: they are trying to kill him. They are giving him hallucinogens know n to induce strokes and last reported, he couldn’t remember his daughter’s name and had slurred speech. You sons of bitches. This is WRONG. MEL. Know this. We are there with you and we will not let you die in vain at the hands of psychotic criminals. We will not. I promise you that my friend.

Dr. Mel Bruchet is a retired Canadian physician who has recently spoken out about the above background reported still births occurring at Lions Gate Hospital in British Columbia, Canada. Dr. Daniel Nagase has also been speaking out on the subject of above background reporting of miscarriages in Canadian women who have volunteered their bodies to this experiment...

Remember the Canadian doctor, Dr. Bruchet?
    On Dec. 8, 2021 eight police officers came to Dr. Bruchet's home and brought him to a hospital,
    against his will, where doctors claimed to diagnose him with possible dementia.

That’s right, they forcibly confined him in the hospital because he might have dementia.
    If a person is at home with dementia, that is not grounds for any authority to forcibly take them anywhere!
    Period. End of story.

He was released from hospital recently (after 25 days) with the aid of friends and relatives.
    Probably the worst part was they forced him to take anti-psychotic drugs, which can cause strokes. The older you are the more likely you will get a stroke. He's 81.

The drug they forced him to take was called 'Abilify' (aripiprazole).
    He then started to have slurred speech and trouble remembering names.

Remember that drug from my other post? The electronic pill form of this same drug (aripiprazole)?

Link to the post: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1473357

Here is a list of the possible side effects according the manufacturer:

"IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:

Elderly people with psychosis related to dementia (for example, an inability to perform daily activities as a result of increased memory loss), treated with antipsychotic medicines including ABILIFY, are at an increased risk of death compared to placebo. ABILIFY is not approved for the treatment of people with dementia-related psychosis (see BOXED WARNING).

Antidepressant medicines may increase suicidal thoughts or behaviors in some children, teenagers, and young adults, especially within the first few months of treatment or when the dose is changed. Depression and other serious mental illnesses are themselves associated with an increase in the risk of suicide. Patients on antidepressants and their families or caregivers should watch for new or worsening depression symptoms, unusual changes in behavior, or thoughts of suicide. Such symptoms should be reported to the patient’s healthcare provider right away, especially if they are severe or occur suddenly. ABILIFY is not approved for use in pediatric patients with depression (see BOXED WARNING).

Do not take ABILIFY if you are allergic to aripiprazole or any of the ingredients in ABILIFY. Allergic reactions have ranged from rash, hives, and itching to anaphylaxis, which may include difficulty breathing, tightness in the chest, and swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue.

ABILIFY may cause serious side effects, including:

Stroke in elderly people (cerebrovascular problems) that can lead to death

Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS). Tell your healthcare provider right away if you have some or all of the following symptoms: high fever, stiff muscles, confusion, sweating, changes in pulse, heart rate, and blood pressure. These may be symptoms of a rare and serious condition that can lead to death. Call your healthcare provider right away if you have any of these symptoms.
    Uncontrolled body movements (tardive dyskinesia). ABILIFY may cause movements that you cannot control in your face, tongue, or other body parts. Tardive dyskinesia may not go away, even if you stop receiving ABILIFY. Tardive dyskinesia may also start after you stop receiving ABILIFY.
    Problems with your metabolism such as:

High blood sugar (hyperglycemia) and diabetes. Increases in blood sugar can happen in some people who take ABILIFY. Extremely high blood sugar can lead to coma or death. If you have diabetes or risk factors for diabetes (such as being overweight or a family history of diabetes), your healthcare provider should check your blood sugar before you start ABILIFY and during your treatment.
    Call your healthcare provider if you have any of these symptoms of high blood sugar while receiving ABILIFY:
    feel very thirsty
    need to urinate more than usual
    feel very hungry
    feel weak or tired
    feel sick to your stomach
    feel confused, or your breath smells fruity
    Increased fat levels (cholesterol and triglycerides) in your blood.
    Weight gain. You and your healthcare provider should check your weight regularly.

Unusual urges. Some people taking ABILIFY have had unusual urges, such as gambling, binge eating or eating that you cannot control (compulsive), compulsive shopping and sexual urges. If you or your family members notice that you are having unusual urges or behaviors, talk to your healthcare provider.
    Orthostatic hypotension (decreased blood pressure). Lightheadedness or fainting may happen when rising too quickly from a sitting or lying position.
    Falls. Taking ABILIFY may make you sleepy or dizzy, cause a decrease in your blood pressure when changing position, or slow your thinking and motor skills which may lead to falls that can cause fractures or other injuries.
    Low white blood cell count
    Seizures (convulsions)
    Problems with control of your body temperature especially when you exercise a lot or are in an area that is very hot. It is important for you to drink water to avoid dehydration. Avoid getting over-heated or dehydrated. Do not over-exercise. In hot weather, stay inside in a cool place if possible. Stay out of the sun. Do not wear too much or heavy clothing. Drink plenty of water.
    Difficulty swallowing that can cause food or liquid to get into your lungs.

Do not drive, operate heavy machinery, or do other dangerous activities until you know how ABILIFY affects you. ABILIFY may make you drowsy.

Before taking ABILIFY, tell your healthcare provider about all your medical conditions, including if you have or had:

diabetes or high blood sugar in you or your family; your healthcare provider should check your blood sugar before you start ABILIFY and also during therapy.
    seizures (convulsions).
    low or high blood pressure.
    heart problems or stroke.
    pregnancy or plans to become pregnant. It is not known if ABILIFY will harm your unborn baby. If you become pregnant while taking ABILIFY, talk to your healthcare provider about registering with the National Pregnancy Registry for Atypical Antipsychotics. You can register by calling 1-866-961-2388 or go to http://womensmentalhealth.org/clinic...nancyregistry/
    breast-feeding or plans to breast-feed. ABILIFY can pass into your breast milk and may harm your baby. Talk to your healthcare provider about the best way to feed your baby if you receive ABILIFY.
    low white blood cell count.
    phenylketonuria. ABILIFY DISCMELT® Orally Disintegrating Tablets contain phenylalanine.

For patients who must limit their sugar intake, ABILIFY Oral Solution contains sugar.

Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines that you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.

ABILIFY and other medicines may affect each other causing possible serious side effects. ABILIFY may affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines may affect how ABILIFY works. Do not start or stop any medicines while taking ABILIFY without talking to your healthcare provider first.

The most common side effects of ABILIFY in adults include: nausea, vomiting, constipation, headache, blurred vision, upper respiratory illness, dizziness, anxiety, insomnia, restlessness, and inner sense of restlessness or need to move (akathisia).

The most common side effects of ABILIFY in children include: feeling sleepy, headache, vomiting, fatigue, increased or decreased appetite, increased saliva or drooling, insomnia, nausea, stuffy nose, weight gain, uncontrolled movement such as restlessness or tremor, and muscle stiffness.

It is important to contact your healthcare provider if you experience prolonged, abnormal muscle spasms or contractions, which may be signs of a condition called dystonia.

These are not all the possible side effects of ABILIFY. "
    Last edited by DaveToo; 7th January 2022 at 20:47. Reason: Added link to 'electronic pill' post + typo

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), Bill Ryan (6th January 2022), ClearWater (6th January 2022), Delight (6th January 2022), Ewan (6th January 2022), Franny (7th January 2022), Gwin Ru (6th January 2022), Harmony (8th January 2022), Hermoor (6th January 2022), mojo (7th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), onawah (7th January 2022), Pam (6th January 2022), Reinhard (6th January 2022), wondering (7th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #328
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), Bill Ryan (6th January 2022), DNA (6th January 2022), Ewan (6th January 2022), Franny (7th January 2022), Gwin Ru (6th January 2022), Harmony (8th January 2022), mojo (7th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), onawah (7th January 2022), Pam (6th January 2022), wondering (7th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #329
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hermoor (here)
    How much cold cash you reckon he slipped into each of their pockets?

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), Bill Ryan (6th January 2022), ClearWater (8th January 2022), DNA (6th January 2022), Ewan (6th January 2022), Franny (7th January 2022), graciousb (10th January 2022), Gwin Ru (6th January 2022), Harmony (8th January 2022), Hermoor (6th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), onawah (7th January 2022), Pam (6th January 2022), wondering (7th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #330
    Language
    English
    Thanks

^ More than 30 pieces of silver, shame on all of them for eternity.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), Bill Ryan (6th January 2022), DaveToo (6th January 2022), Ewan (6th January 2022), Franny (7th January 2022), graciousb (10th January 2022), Gwin Ru (6th January 2022), Harmony (8th January 2022), mojo (7th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), onawah (7th January 2022), Pam (6th January 2022), Reinhard (6th January 2022), wondering (7th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #331
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,838 times in 4,385 posts

BREAKING NEWS: The Supreme Court In The US Has Ruled That The Covid Pathogen Is Not A Vaccine, Is Unsafe, And Must Be Avoided At All Costs-Supreme Court has canceled universal vax

BIG PHARMA AND ANTHONY FAUCI HAVE LOST A LAWSUIT FILED BY ROBERT F KENNEDY JR AND A GROUP OF SCIENTISTS!

Just got this:
    Has not been in the news anywhere. Looks like we are getting closer to the Final Scene in the movie.

Please ALERT everyone in the family, friends and relatives! BREAKING NEWS !

Supreme Court has canceled universal vaccination In the United States, the Supreme Court has canceled universal vaccination. Bill Gates, US Chief Infectious Disease Specialist Fauci, and Big Pharma have lost a lawsuit in the US Supreme Court, failing to prove that all of their vaccines over the past 32 years have been safe for the health of citizens!

The lawsuit was filed by a group of scientists led by Senator Kennedy. Robert F. Kennedy Jr .:
    “The new COVID vaccine should be avoided at all costs. I urgently draw your attention to important issues related to the next vaccination against Covid-19. For the first time in the history of vaccination, the so-called mRNA vaccines of the latest generation directly interfere with the patient’s genetic material and therefore alter the individual genetic material, which is genetic manipulation, which was already prohibited and was previously considered a crime."
    The coronavirus "VACCINE" IS NOT A VACCINE! ATTENTION!
    What has always been a vaccine? It was always the pathogen itself – a microbe or virus that was killed or attenuated, that is, weakened – and it was introduced into the body in order to produce antibodies. Not even a coronavirus vaccine! It is not that at all! It is part of the newest group of mRNA (mRNA) allegedly “vaccines”. Once inside a human cell, mRNA reprograms normal RNA / DNA, which begins to make another protein.

That is, nothing to do with traditional vaccines! That is, it is an instrument of genetic influence. Genetic bioweapon! That is, they were going to destroy from earthlings, and the survivors will become GMOs! Following the unprecedented mRNA vaccine, the vaccinated will no longer be able to treat the symptoms of the vaccine in an additional way.

Vaccinated people will have to come to terms with the consequences, because they can no longer be cured by simply removing toxins from the human body, as in a person with a genetic defect such as Down syndrome, Klinefelter syndrome, Turner syndrome, genetic heart failure, hemophilia, cystic fibrosis, Rett syndrome, etc. ), because the genetic defect is forever!

This clearly means: if a symptom of vaccination develops after mRNA vaccination, neither I nor any other therapist can help you, because DAMAGE CAUSED BY VACCINATION WILL BE GENETICALLY Irreversible.

Vaccination – Bio-weapons of genocide of the 21st century. Former Pfizer Chief Scientist Mike Yeedon has once again expressed his position that it is too late now to save those who have been injected with a substance publicly called “the Covid-19 vaccine.” He encourages those who have not yet received the lethal injection to fight for their lives, those around them and the lives of their children.

The internationally renowned immunologist goes on to describe a process that he says will kill the vast majority of people: “Immediately after the first vaccination, about 0.8% of people die within two weeks. The average life expectancy of survivors will be a maximum of two years, but it also decreases with each new “injection”.
    ” Additional vaccines are still being developed to cause deterioration in certain organs, including the heart, lungs and brain. After two decades at Pfizer, Professor Yedon was familiar with the functions and research and development goals of pharmaceutical giant Pfizer, and states that the ultimate goal of the current “vaccination” regime can only be a massive demographic event that will make all world wars put together, like Mickey’s staging Mouse.

“Billions of people have already been sentenced to certain, inevitable and painful death. Anyone who receives the injection will die prematurely, and three years is a generous estimate of how long they can survive.”
    We are on.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), ClearWater (8th January 2022), Franny (7th January 2022), Harmony (8th January 2022), Matthew (12th January 2022), mojo (7th January 2022), onawah (7th January 2022), Sunny (8th January 2022), wondering (7th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #332
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Is that a credible news source? It would be fantastically wonderful if true, but that article contradicts breaking mainstream news (not that they are exactly credible either but less likely to report blatant hopium).
    Such as:
    https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/07/supr...-mandates.html
    Supreme Court conservatives sound skeptical of Biden’s Covid vaccine-or-test rules
    PUBLISHED FRI, JAN 7 20226:30 AM ESTUPDATED 3 HOURS AGO
    Kevin Breuninger
    "The Supreme Court began hearing oral arguments in two cases challenging the Biden administration’s Covid vaccination and testing requirements for private businesses and health-care workers.
    President Biden had issued the mandates before the first detection of omicron variant, which has since spurred record infection rates nationwide.
    The debate centers on whether the federal government has the authority to enforce the sweeping public health measures."
    etc.

And this from MSN today (that describes considerations the Court is pondering which they wouldn't be if the BestNewsHere article is correct):
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/co...lan/ar-AASwJI4
    "WASHINGTON — Members of the Supreme Court’s conservative majority seemed skeptical on Friday that the Biden administration has the legal power to mandate that the nation’s large employers require workers to be vaccinated against the coronavirus or to undergo frequent testing. A federal workplace safety law, they indicated during a two-hour argument, did not provide legal authority for the sweeping emergency measure.

The court seemed more likely to sustain a separate requirement that health care workers at facilities that receive federal money be vaccinated. That regulation, the subject of a second argument, was in keeping with other kinds of federal oversight and was supported by virtually the entire medical establishment, some justices noted.

The argument concerning large employers was more lopsided.

Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. and Justice Neil M. Gorsuch said the states and Congress, rather than a federal agency, were better situated to address the pandemic in the nation’s workplaces. Justice Amy Coney Barrett said the challenged regulation appeared to reach too broadly in covering all large employers.

Justices Gorsuch and Brett M. Kavanaugh suggested that the governing statute had not authorized the agency to impose the mandate clearly enough, given the political and economic stakes.

The court’s three more liberal justices said the mandate was a needed response to the public health crisis.

“We know the best way to prevent spread is for people to get vaccinated,” Justice Elena Kagan said.

Justice Stephen G. Breyer said he would find it “unbelievable that it would be in the public interest to stop these vaccinations.”

Some of the participants in the arguments were missing from the courtroom, probably because of the pandemic. Justice Sonia Sotomayor, who has diabetes and has worn a mask since the justices returned to the courtroom in October, participated remotely from her chambers.

Two of the lawyers — Benjamin M. Flowers, the solicitor general of Ohio, and Elizabeth Murrill, the solicitor general of Louisiana — argued by telephone. The court’s Covid protocols require lawyers to be tested for the virus. “An arguing attorney who receives a positive test will not argue in person, but will instead be expected to participate remotely by telephone connection to the courtroom,” the protocols say.

All of the justices are fully vaccinated and have received a booster shot, a court spokeswoman said.

The Supreme Court has repeatedly upheld state vaccine mandates in a variety of settings against constitutional challenges. The cases before the court are different, as they primarily present the question of whether Congress has authorized the executive branch to institute the requirements.

The answer will mostly turn on the language of the relevant statutes and on whether the administration followed proper procedures in issuing the requirements.

The first argument addressed a measure directed at businesses with 100 or more employees that would impose a vaccine-or-testing mandate on more than 84 million workers. The administration estimated that the rule would cause 22 million people to get vaccinated and prevent 250,000 hospitalizations.

It was issued in November by the Labor Department’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration, or OSHA.

Employers are allowed to give their workers the option to be tested weekly instead of getting the vaccine, though they are not required to pay for the testing. The rule makes an exception for employees with religious objections and those who do not come into close contact with other people at their jobs, like those who work at home or exclusively outdoors.

Under a 1970 law, OSHA has the authority to issue emergency rules for workplace safety, provided it can show that workers are exposed to a grave danger and that the rule is necessary.

States, businesses and others challenged the measure in appeals courts around the nation, and a unanimous three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, in New Orleans, ruled in favor of some of the challengers, blocking the measure.

After the challenges were consolidated before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, in Cincinnati, a divided three-judge panel reinstated the measure.

“The record establishes that Covid-19 has continued to spread, mutate, kill and block the safe return of American workers to their jobs,” Judge Jane B. Stranch wrote for the majority. “To protect workers, OSHA can and must be able to respond to dangers as they evolve.”

In dissent, Judge Joan L. Larsen wrote that the administration “likely lacks congressional authority” to impose the vaccine-or-testing requirement.

“The mandate is aimed directly at protecting the unvaccinated from their own choices,” she wrote. “Vaccines are freely available, and unvaccinated people may choose to protect themselves at any time.”

In the Supreme Court case, National Federation of Independent Business v. Department of Labor, No. 21A244, the challengers argued that the regulation did not address a workplace issue and so exceeded the agency’s lawful authority. “Covid-19 is not an occupational danger that OSHA may regulate,” lawyers for Ohio and 26 other states told the justices in a recent brief.

They added that agencies seeking to issue regulations on “major questions” with broad economic or political implications must have clear congressional authorization.

The second argument, which started shortly after noon, concerned a measure requiring workers at hospitals and other health care facilities that participate in the Medicare and Medicaid programs to be vaccinated against the coronavirus. The requirement at issue in the case, Biden v. Missouri, No. 21A240, would affect more than 17 million workers, the administration said, and would “save hundreds or even thousands of lives each month.”

The case concerns a regulation issued in November requiring health care workers at facilities that receive federal money under the Medicare and Medicaid programs to be vaccinated against the coronavirus unless they qualify for a medical or religious exemption.

States led by Republican officials challenged the regulation, obtaining injunctions against it covering about half of the nation. Two federal appeals courts, in New Orleans and St. Louis, refused to stay those injunctions while appeals moved forward.

A third federal appeals court, in Atlanta, sided with the Biden administration. “Health care workers have long been required to obtain inoculations for infectious diseases, such as measles, rubella, mumps and others,” Judges Robin S. Rosenbaum and Jill A. Pryor wrote for a divided three-judge panel, “because required vaccination is a common-sense measure designed to prevent health care workers, whose job it is to improve patients’ health, from making them sicker.”

The Biden administration argued that a federal statute gave it broad authority to impose regulations concerning the health and safety of patients at facilities that receive federal money. The statute gives the secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services the general power to issue regulations to ensure the “efficient administration” of the Medicare and Medicaid programs, and parts of the statute concerning various kinds of facilities generally also authorize the secretary to impose requirement to protect the health and safety of patients.

“It is difficult to imagine a more paradigmatic health and safety condition than a requirement that workers at hospitals, nursing homes and other medical facilities take the step that most effectively prevents transmission of a deadly virus to vulnerable patients,” Ms. Prelogar wrote in a Supreme Court brief.

In response, lawyers for Missouri and other states wrote that the “sweeping and unprecedented vaccine mandate for health care workers threatens to create a crisis in health care facilities in rural America.”

“The mandate would force millions of workers to choose between losing their jobs or complying with an unlawful federal mandate,” they wrote. Had a judge not issued an injunction, they added, “last year’s health care heroes would have become this year’s unemployed.” "
    Last edited by onawah; 7th January 2022 at 20:49.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), ClearWater (8th January 2022), DaveToo (7th January 2022), Franny (7th January 2022), Gwin Ru (7th January 2022), Harmony (8th January 2022), Matthew (12th January 2022), mojo (7th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), wondering (7th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #333
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,939 times in 32,960 posts

I can't find any verification of this... can we maybe all search around a little to see if this is for real?

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), Franny (7th January 2022), gord (8th January 2022), Gwin Ru (7th January 2022), Harmony (8th January 2022), Matthew (12th January 2022), mojo (7th January 2022), wondering (7th January 2022), Yoda (8th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #334
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,838 times in 4,385 posts

... by way of verification... Snopes debunks it... in 2021:

Did RFK Jr. Win a Supreme Court Case Against Mandatory Vaccination?

Two false rumors combined do not make a truth.

Alex Kasprak
    Published 12 April 2021

----------------------------------------------------------

So that, if true it's been buried deep... if not, then I've been had

Related:
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 7th January 2022 at 21:51.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), ClearWater (8th January 2022), Franny (7th January 2022), Harmony (8th January 2022), Matthew (12th January 2022), mojo (7th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), wondering (7th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #335
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I can't find any verification of this... can we maybe all search around a little to see if this is for real?
    This 3 minute Fox News update might more accurately reflect the current position:

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), avid (7th January 2022), ClearWater (8th January 2022), Franny (7th January 2022), Gwin Ru (7th January 2022), Harmony (8th January 2022), kudzy (8th January 2022), mojo (7th January 2022), mountain_jim (8th January 2022), wondering (7th January 2022), Yoda (8th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #336
    Thanks

Chris Martenson published this interview yesterday, possibly relevant to the Supreme Court case:

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), avid (7th January 2022), ClearWater (8th January 2022), Franny (7th January 2022), Gwin Ru (7th January 2022), Harmony (8th January 2022), Hermoor (8th January 2022), Kryztian (8th January 2022), kudzy (8th January 2022), mojo (7th January 2022), mountain_jim (8th January 2022), Yoda (8th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #337
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,677 times in 8,711 posts

Here is what/where I am following today

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/li...accine-mandate

Quote Despite Sotamayor's Absurd Lack Of Covid-19 Knowledge, USSC Seems Skeptical Of Biden Vaccine Mandates
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/suprem...s_4198181.html

Quote Supreme Court Seems Skeptical of Biden Vaccination Mandates
    By Matthew Vadum January 7, 2022 Updated: January 7, 2022

https://gab.com/OutlawJW/posts/107582869094437332

Quote OutlawJW

·
    Supreme Court OSHA Vax Mandate Hearing Commentary

“Listening to this SCOTUS hearing is like watching my grandfather use the internet. They have no idea how these vaccines work (or don’t work)!”

- @ChiefNerd

“Justice Kagan falsely claims, ‘We know that the best way to prevent spread is for people to get vaccinated.’ The current vaccines do not prevent the spread of Covid.

Unhinged Justice Sotomayor baselessly claims ‘100,000 children are in the ICU [due to Covid-19].’ The current national pediatric COVID census per HHS is 3,342. Many of them being hospitalized with Covid, not because of Covid.

Chief Justice John Roberts says, ‘50 years ago, Congress enacted a general law. I don't think it had Covid in mind at that time. The federal government has never mandated vaccines on private employers/employees before…. The federal mandates have been referred to as a ‘workaround.’ What exactly are you trying to work around?’ he asks the US Solicitor General representing the Biden administration.”
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 8th January 2022 at 01:56.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alecs (7th January 2022), Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), ClearWater (8th January 2022), Franny (7th January 2022), Gwin Ru (7th January 2022), Harmony (8th January 2022), Hermoor (8th January 2022), mojo (7th January 2022), wondering (7th January 2022)

35. Link to Post #338
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Twitter Erupts Over False Claims--RFKJr.'s site update
    1/7/21
    Supreme Court Judges Spar Over Vaccine Mandates, Twitter Erupts Over False Claims
    By Megan Redshaw
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...e-8c3c6cfd3156

"The Supreme Court of the United States today heard oral arguments pertaining to two of the Biden administration’s COVID vaccine mandates.

The focus of the hearing was whether to stay or to grant temporary injunctions requested by plaintiffs in a number of lawsuits challenging the emergency mandates for millions of Americans.

The two mandates in question include one imposed on private businesses with 100 or more employees, and the one for healthcare facilities participating in the Medicare or Medicaid programs.

The judges did not rule today and gave no indication as to how quickly the court will issue orders.

Mandate penalties enforced by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) are scheduled to begin next week for large private employers.

According to The New York Times, members of the Supreme Court’s conservative majority appeared skeptical that the Biden administration had the legal power to impose a mandate requiring the nation’s large employers to require workers to be vaccinated against COVID or to undergo frequent testing.

But in a separate challenge regarding the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) mandate for healthcare workers and facilities, some justices appeared more open to vaccine requirements for certain healthcare workers, CNN reported.

The more liberal justices defended the government’s ability to impose vaccine mandates, citing concerns over Omicron, which Justice Sonya Sotomayor claimed was more deadly to the unvaccinated than the Delta variant.

Sotomayor also expressed concern over the 100,000 children she said were hospitalized, many of whom are on ventilators.

“We have over 100,000 children,” Justice Sotomayor said, “which we’ve never had before, in serious condition and many on ventilators. So saying it’s a workplace variant just underscores the fact that without some workplace rules with respect to vaccines or encouraging vaccines because this is not a vaccine mandate.”

The liberal justices said vaccine mandates were a needed response to the public health crisis, which Justice Stephen Breyer said caused 750,000 million new COVID cases yesterday in the U.S. — more than double the U.S. population.

Quote Justice Breyer says that there were “750 million new covid cases yesterday”

There are 330 million people who live in America which means everyone apparently got covid twice in the last 24 hours.
    pic.twitter.com/rzMf8OzAlj

— Greg Price (@greg_price11) January 7, 2022
    “We know the best way to prevent spread is for people to get vaccinated,” Justice Elena Kagan said.

Chief Justice John Roberts, Jr. and Justice Neil Gorsuch said the states and Congress, rather than a federal agency, were better equipped to address the pandemic in the nation’s workplaces.

Justice Amy Coney Barrett said the OSHA regulation appeared to reach too broadly in covering all large employers, while Justices Gorsuch and Justice Brett Kavanaugh suggested the governing statute had not authorized the agency to impose the mandate clearly, given what was at stake politically and economically.
    Sotomayor aggressively pushed back on the term “vaccine mandate” during the hearing on OSHA’s regulations, issued through a “Vaccination and Testing Emergency Temporary Standard” (ETS), which covers employers with 100 or more employees.

“There’s no requirement here. It’s not a vaccine mandate,” Justice Sotomayor said during the oral arguments. “It’s something totally different.”

Justice Sotomayor appeared to be tapping into the idea that, because the mandate allows for mandatory vaccinations to be substituted by weekly testing, it is therefore not a mandate, Fox News reported.

According to OSHA, “The ETS requires covered employers to establish, implement and enforce a written mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy with an exception for employers that instead establish, implement and enforce a written policy that requires unvaccinated employees to undergo weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a face covering at the workplace instead of vaccination.”

Scott Keller, attorney for the National Federation of Independent Business, argued the OSHA regulations had originally been passed to protect workers from unvaccinated coworkers and were now obsolete due to “CDC guidance contradicting foundational assumptions” of the regulations.

“Yes, that may be true, but we are now having deaths at an unprecedented amount, catching COVID keeps people out of the workplace for extraordinary periods of time,” Justice Sotomayor responded.

Justice Elena Kagan suggested getting a COVID vaccine reduces the spread of COVID, a claim questioned by the rising number of breakthrough cases worldwide. Justice Kagan’s opinion is that “this is the policy that is most geared to stopping all this.”

“There’s nothing else that will perform that function better than incentivizing people strongly to vaccinate themselves,” Justice Kagan said. “So, you know, whatever necessary means, whatever grave means, why isn’t this necessary and grave?”

Justice Stephen Breyer suggested being vaccinated would stop people from transmitting the virus to others, and the idea that more people would leave the workforce due to the mandates was moot because “more may quit when they discover they have to work together with unvaccinated people because that means they may get the disease.”

Justice Breyer said he would find it “unbelievable that it would be in the public interest to stop these vaccinations.
    ”The second hearing addressed the CMS vaccine mandate. Justice Gorsuch asked a series of questions to Brian Fletcher, principal deputy solicitor general for the Biden administration, about the impact of the vaccine mandates and how it can be viewed as potentially controlling the employment of healthcare workers, which is not allowed by the law.

Justice Gorsuch asked:

“This regulation affects, we’re told,10 million healthcare workers and will cost over a billion dollars for employers to comply with. So what’s your reaction to that, why isn’t this a regulation that effectively controls the employment and tenure of healthcare workers at hospitals? An issue Congress said the agency didn’t have the authority and that should be left to the states to regulate.”

Fletcher said the government interprets the relevant statute to mean the secretary cannot dictate particular hiring decisions: “That’s what control and supervision means.”

Elizabeth Murrill, Louisiana solicitor general, reminded the court the case is not about whether “vaccines are effective, useful or a good idea. It’s about whether this federal executive branch agency has the power to force millions of people working for or with a Medicare or Medicaid provider to undergo an invasive, irrevocable forced medical treatment — a COVID shot.”

Twitter erupts over disinformation during SCOTUS hearing

Twitter erupted over what some considered to be disinformation perpetuated during the hearing and over concerns false information would influence the Supreme Court’s decision.

Mike Cernovich, producer and attorney tweeted:
    Quote SCOTUS is the last remaining 🇺🇸 institution with mystique.

Today was a bad day for the Court’s legitimacy, with multiple justices spreading disinformation about children on ventilators and daily cases exceeding total US population.

— Cernovich (@Cernovich) January 7, 2022
    Jenin Younis, a civil liberties attorney, tweeted:

Quote Kagan, in questioning attorney arguing against CMS mandate, again insists that vaccines stop transmission. This lack of knowledge as to basic facts about the vaccines- and covid- is concerning.

— Jenin Younes (@Leftylockdowns1) January 7, 2022
    Greg Price, a senior digital strategist, noted in a tweet that during oral arguments, Justice Sotomayor claimed:

Quote Justice Sotomayor also claimed that hospitals are nearing capacity.

She also asked “Why is a human spewing a virus not like a machine spewing sparks?”

Incredible performance all around.

Price tweeted:

Quote Here is Justice Sotomayor saying that “hospitals are almost all full capacity” and there are “over 100,000 children” hospitalized with covid “many on ventilators.

None of those things are true. Not even close. pic.twitter.com/MqWEL2UvJg

As The Defender reported Jan. 3, the Supreme Court’s move to hold oral arguments in deciding whether or not to issue an emergency stay is considered unusual.

Typically, such cases are placed on the “shadow docket” and are decided without a full briefing or a presentation of oral arguments.

The decision by the Supreme Court on whether to stay the mandate will provide a strong indication for employers about what they will or won’t need to do to come into compliance.

The Biden administration’s ETS mandating employers with over 100 employees get vaccinated, or if unvaccinated, wear a mask and get tested weekly, has faced many court challenges.

The cases were consolidated and the 6th circuit recently lifted a stay on the mandate imposed by the 5th circuit, prompting the case to make its way to the Supreme Court.

CMS announced Dec. 29, 2021, it will begin enforcing its COVID vaccine mandate in the 26 states where it is not blocked. A modified enforcement timeline accompanied this announcement: Healthcare workers will now be required to receive the first dose of a COVID vaccine by Jan. 27, and the second dose by Feb. 28."
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), Bill Ryan (8th January 2022), ClearWater (8th January 2022), Gwin Ru (8th January 2022), Hermoor (8th January 2022), mountain_jim (8th January 2022), wondering (8th January 2022)

37. Link to Post #339
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

Nurse Testifies “More Children Are Dying From The COVID Vaccine Than From COVID Itself”

Colette Martin, R.N., has been a practicing nurse for 17 years in Louisiana. On December 6, 2021 she testified to Louisiana state lawmakers that her hospital is witnessing blood clots, heart attacks, strokes, encephalopathy and heart arrhythmia following COVID-19 vaccination yet hospital staff are failing to report anything to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

Source & Read The Full Story: https://thepulse.one/2022/01/07/nurs...BY42yF3CxdbRbM

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), Bill Ryan (8th January 2022), ClearWater (8th January 2022), DaveToo (8th January 2022), graciousb (10th January 2022), Gwin Ru (8th January 2022), Hermoor (8th January 2022), mountain_jim (8th January 2022), wondering (8th January 2022)

39. Link to Post #340
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Second hand testimony from a clinician at London's UCLH. They are mostly seeing cancer patients in the 30-40 age group. They think it's from the spike proteins in the jabs. The clinician and her colleagues are refusing the jab, they've seem too much damage from it in their patients already. They collectively agree it's a premeditated genocide. A 3 minute listen.

http://gettr.com/post/pmx165e190

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th January 2022), Bill Ryan (8th January 2022), DaveToo (8th January 2022), graciousb (10th January 2022), Gwin Ru (8th January 2022), Journeyman (8th January 2022), Matthew (8th January 2022), mountain_jim (8th January 2022), rgray222 (8th January 2022), wondering (8th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 95 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 67 95 LastLast