1. Link to Post #1301
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Default Re: Israel vs Palestine: a New Middle East War

Quote Posted by holcaul (here)
    Libico summed it up very well.

Let me just respond point by point here:

a) I am not sure about what "AI used to control the border" are you talking about. I know that the border with Gaza is the most, technologically, advanced border in the world. But the actual operation of the border is done predominantly by humans who watch every millimeter of the fence every second of the day and night. The tech that assists them is more advanced than 20 years ago, with better cameras, better sensors, and more redundancies but people are the ones who are doing the work and, from my personal experience they are VERY good at that. And to allow 800 militants to approach the fence in the middle of the day, let alone cross it in multiple points is absolutely unthinkable.

b) If by "never expected" you're asking me if the Israeli Intelligence apparatus underestimated their opponent or did not think they could pull it off, then I can tell you as an ex-IDF soldier, Israeli Intelligence/military are anything BUT naive and lacking experience in analyzing and measuring their enemy's capabilities.

If by "never expected" you mean did not have the foreknowledge or the ability to collect the necessary intelligence, then just let me respond by offering you to read these articles:

Unit 8200

Duvdevan Unit

Shin Bet

And these are not the only tools at Israel's disposal.

c) The logistics and infrastructure of Israeli Intelligence have been designed and worked without failure for decades. And if Israeli Intelligence decided to "focus" their efforts on Hezbollah and the Northern border and pay less attention to Gaza, that in itself should be a red flag.
    Thanks to @Liboco and @holcaul for sharing your experience.

I admit that I don't have the slightest experience in the field. So, I'm not questioning your experience. The allegation of a false flag operation is a serious accusation. Before accepting it as a fact all doubts ought to be resolved.

a) The vast volume of signal intelligence from the Gaza Strip is obviously analyzed by artificial intelligence since an army of analysts would be required to do it manually. Artificial intelligence like a computer algorithm can be gamed. For example, if a social media platform bans swear words, you can cheat the auto-moderator by writing "f*ck", etc., if you do want to use a swear word without being censored. The Hamas guys have undoubtedly tested out the Israeli surveillance system to find ways of cheating it, which could have led to a red flag being ignored by the system.

If memory serves me right, the Hamas attack was launched at dawn (between 4 and 6 am) and not "in the middle of day" since many Israeli soldiers were in bed when it started.

b) In scope and quality, this was undoubtedly the most significant attack Hamas has ever launched from Gaza. Therefore, it is safe to assume that Israel "did not expect" for anything of that magnitude to occur.

c) Various news reports suggest that Israel diverted resources from the Gaza border to the North of Israel and to the Westbank because it was believed that the threat from Hamas was contained.

Quote The military’s 8200 signal intelligence unit stopped listening in to the handheld radios of Hamas operatives in Gaza a year ago because it was seen as a “waste of effort,” according to The New York Times.

In an extensive report on the intelligence failures that enabled the October 7 massacre, the paper also says that US spy agencies had largely stopped collecting information on Hamas in recent years, believing that Israel had contained the threat from the terror group.
    Israeli military stopped listening to Hamas handheld radios a year ago – NYT

PS: There is still the fog of war about what happened, but an Israeli news report giving the names of more than 600 persons killed in the attack shows that almost half were IDF or police forces. Thus, the idea that no security forces were on site to meet the attack isn't entirely correct. They just weren't prepared for it. The Yom Kippur war was 50 years ago and young recruits today may not be a match for battle hardened Hamas fighters.
    Intuition without rationality is despotism
    Rationality without intuition is the ossification of the mind

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Humwawa For This Post:

avid (9th November 2023), Bassplayer1 (8th November 2023), Bill Ryan (8th November 2023), Bright Skies (13th November 2023), Eric J (Viking) (8th November 2023), Ewan (8th November 2023), Gwin Ru (8th November 2023), holcaul (8th November 2023), pounamuknight (9th November 2023), Reinhard (8th November 2023), Rizotto (9th November 2023), shaberon (8th November 2023), T Smith (8th November 2023), Tintin (9th November 2023), Yoda (9th November 2023)

3. Link to Post #1302
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,939 times in 32,960 posts

I served in the IDF
    Quote Posted by Libico (here)
    I also am ex-IDF
    I have a question for you both, which feels like an obvious one — but please forgive me if it's not!

In the couple of days after 7 October, I saw many quoted tweets and telegram posts from others currently in the IDF who also said that this couldn't possibly have been an 'intelligence failure'.

How widespread is this view among current IDF members? If it is widespread (but maybe only discussed quietly, offline), surely this must be affecting (a) morale, (b) trust, and (c) any kind of willingness to follow whatever Netanyahu is ordering them to do?

4. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (9th November 2023), Bassplayer1 (8th November 2023), Blastolabs (10th November 2023), Bright Skies (13th November 2023), Dennis Leahy (9th November 2023), Eric J (Viking) (8th November 2023), Ewan (8th November 2023), gini (9th November 2023), gord (8th November 2023), Gwin Ru (8th November 2023), holcaul (8th November 2023), Kryztian (8th November 2023), kudzy (9th November 2023), Libico (8th November 2023), meat suit (8th November 2023), Michel Leclerc (8th November 2023), NancyV (9th November 2023), pounamuknight (9th November 2023), Reinhard (8th November 2023), Rizotto (9th November 2023), shaberon (8th November 2023), T Smith (8th November 2023), Tintin (9th November 2023), Violet3 (9th November 2023), wegge (9th November 2023), Yoda (8th November 2023)

5. Link to Post #1303
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 203 posts

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    To think that ~800 Hamas combatants penetrated the Israeli border fence in multiple spots cutting through the fence with no resistance in the middle of the day, as well as crossing the border in powered parachutes. It took the Israeli military HOURS to respond. This is absurd. I also remember dealing indirectly with "Shabak" (known in the West as Shin-Bet). The amount of accurate intelligence that would come from them, was overwhelming. They would keep taps on every movement of EVERY member of the Hamas and Hezbollah. I believe everyone heard of Unit 8200, they are the SIGINT collection unit for the Millitary Intelligence Corps of the IDF (thnk of them as Israel's NSA). Are you telling me that they had NO knowledge of the Hamas operation that required staggering amounts of coordination? Other intelligence units operate behind enemy lines. And let's not forget the Mossad.

Are you telling me that IDF's Military Intelligence Corps, Shin-Bet, and Mossad all of them dropped the ball on that day?
    If they were aware of the attack and didn't respond quickly, do you think they may have needed a massive attack from Hamas in order to give justification for a HUGE response to try to wipe out Hamas? Over the years there have been many attacks from Hamas, but they were too small to warrant an all out response. Of course there could have been several reasons.

I agree they couldn't have totally missed the attack. My husband worked with both Shin Bet and the Mossad and said they were probably the best in the world, and he had trained and worked with many many countries military and intelligence groups. He really liked Israel and the Israelis.
    Israel allowed this attack to not just launch the Gaza offensive but primarily to destabilize the region and launch local conflict that the globalists are hoping will evolve into regional and potentially global conflict.

Didn't Klaus Schwab (talking head for the globalist psychopaths) was "warning" us about it?

6. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th November 2023), avid (9th November 2023), Bill Ryan (8th November 2023), Bright Skies (13th November 2023), chrifri (8th November 2023), Dennis Leahy (9th November 2023), Eric J (Viking) (8th November 2023), Ewan (9th November 2023), gini (9th November 2023), gord (8th November 2023), Gwin Ru (8th November 2023), Kryztian (8th November 2023), Libico (8th November 2023), Michel Leclerc (8th November 2023), NancyV (9th November 2023), pounamuknight (9th November 2023), Reinhard (8th November 2023), Rizotto (9th November 2023), shaberon (8th November 2023), T Smith (8th November 2023), Tintin (9th November 2023), Violet3 (9th November 2023), Yoda (8th November 2023)

7. Link to Post #1304
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,408 times in 767 posts

Quote Posted by Ravenlocke (here)
    https://x.com/dancohen3000/status/1722012283688116557

Should be compulsory aural/oral understanding language learning material in all English classes the world over.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th November 2023), avid (9th November 2023), Bassplayer1 (9th November 2023), Bill Ryan (8th November 2023), Bright Skies (13th November 2023), Gwin Ru (8th November 2023), holcaul (8th November 2023), Kryztian (8th November 2023), meat suit (9th November 2023), Miller (8th November 2023), pounamuknight (9th November 2023), Reinhard (8th November 2023), Rizotto (9th November 2023), shaberon (8th November 2023), Tintin (9th November 2023), Violet3 (9th November 2023), Yoda (9th November 2023)

9. Link to Post #1305
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,288 times in 146 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I served in the IDF
    I also am ex-IDF
    I have a question for you both, which feels like an obvious one — but please forgive me if it's not!

In the couple of days after 7 October, I saw many quoted tweets and telegram posts from others currently in the IDF who also said that this couldn't possibly have been an 'intelligence failure'.

How widespread is this view among current IDF members? If it is widespread (but maybe only discussed quietly, offline), surely this must be affecting (a) morale, (b) trust, and (c) any kind of willingness to follow whatever Netanyahu is ordering them to do?
    If it is being discussed, it isn't being given any airtime whatsoever. I think the society is very much being pushed to think that we need to 'solve' this problem now and afterwards we'll do our due diligence to understand what happened, which I find somewhat funny, as the same government that was in place when this so-called intelligence failure hit are still the ones running this war. I admittedly stopped watching the news here for the last 2 weeks but I remember on the day of the event the anchormen would repeat every hour about the "fake news" that this was allowed to happen, and even had the audacity to say something to the effect that it was looked into and found that it definitely wasn't an inside job but rather an intelligence failure - this revelation of course being reached after all of 2 hours - very reminiscent of the news fingering Osama bin-Laden the day of the attack.

I'm not shy about my opinions and among friends some prefer to live in cognitive dissonance where even if they can't find fault with the logic of this, there is no way their loving and caring government would ever do something like this to its own civilians. Others joke about setting me straight next time they'll see me. Surprisingly my father-in-law of all people was extremely receptive to this being a false-flag attack, so I think some people may be thinking it, especially those that lost faith in government after Covid and the vaccination policy, but most of those I spoke to still think that their government wouldn't allow this to happen. Father-in-law in particular has had heart issues ever since his second vaccine so that kind of jaded him a bit and opened his eyes, otherwise he would probably rave at me for even suggesting such a thing as this being a false flag

In general, I think it's a very unpopular opinion here and those that may suspect it ultimately retreat into denial or are too afraid to raise their voice as it is so incredulous or (heaven-forbid) they might be labeled as a conspiracy theorist.
    Last edited by Libico; 8th November 2023 at 21:34.

10. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Libico For This Post:

Alecs (8th November 2023), avid (9th November 2023), Bill Ryan (8th November 2023), Bright Skies (13th November 2023), Chip (9th November 2023), chrifri (8th November 2023), Ewan (9th November 2023), gini (9th November 2023), gord (8th November 2023), Gwin Ru (8th November 2023), holcaul (8th November 2023), Michel Leclerc (8th November 2023), Miller (8th November 2023), pounamuknight (9th November 2023), Reinhard (8th November 2023), Rizotto (9th November 2023), s7e6e (9th November 2023), Satori (9th November 2023), Seeclearly (8th November 2023), shaberon (8th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (11th November 2023), Sunny (10th November 2023), T Smith (9th November 2023), Tintin (9th November 2023), Violet3 (9th November 2023), Yoda (9th November 2023), zebowho (8th November 2023)

11. Link to Post #1306
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Kevork Almassian, a refugee from Syria, interviews Dr. Zachary Foster on the untold history of Hamas:

Intuition without rationality is despotism
    Rationality without intuition is the ossification of the mind

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Humwawa For This Post:

Alecs (8th November 2023), avid (9th November 2023), Bassplayer1 (9th November 2023), Bill Ryan (8th November 2023), Bright Skies (13th November 2023), Ewan (9th November 2023), Gwin Ru (8th November 2023), Miller (8th November 2023), pounamuknight (9th November 2023), Rizotto (9th November 2023), shaberon (8th November 2023), Tintin (9th November 2023), Violet3 (9th November 2023), Yoda (9th November 2023)

13. Link to Post #1307
    Thanks

I served in the IDF
    I also am ex-IDF

Thank you for your question, Bill.

I think it is very important to distinguish between combat unit soldiers and non-combat unit soldiers. Amongst the combat units you will find far greater percentage of soldiers who are, what we call in Israel "mur'alim", directly translated as "poisoned". It means that they are far better disciplined in terms of following orders and are much more ideologically conditioned. Their whole existence is to follow orders and destroy the enemy. And the more combative the unit, the more "poisoned" they are. There is a very rigorous psych selection process that is conducted by the IDF starting from high school.

IDF's strength comes from its cohesiveness and ideological conditioning.

So any discontent and or questioning of the official narrative that you saw online from current IDF soldiers probably did not come from the ones that do the fighting.

IDF soldiers DO NOT follow Netanyahu's orders. The rank and file follow their Lieutenant's, Seargent's, Captain's, and Colonel's orders. Any rank above colonel to a soldier on the ground is indistinguishable from a politician.

14. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

Alecs (8th November 2023), Alekahn2 (9th November 2023), avid (9th November 2023), Bill Ryan (8th November 2023), Blastolabs (10th November 2023), Bright Skies (13th November 2023), chrifri (8th November 2023), Dennis Leahy (9th November 2023), Ewan (9th November 2023), gini (9th November 2023), gord (8th November 2023), Gwin Ru (8th November 2023), Libico (9th November 2023), meat suit (9th November 2023), Michel Leclerc (9th November 2023), Miller (8th November 2023), pounamuknight (9th November 2023), Rizotto (9th November 2023), Satori (9th November 2023), shaberon (8th November 2023), SilentFeathers (8th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (11th November 2023), Sunny (10th November 2023), T Smith (9th November 2023), Tintin (9th November 2023), Violet3 (9th November 2023), wegge (9th November 2023), Yoda (9th November 2023)

15. Link to Post #1308
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Humwawa (here)
    Libico summed it up very well.

Let me just respond point by point here:

a) I am not sure about what "AI used to control the border" are you talking about. I know that the border with Gaza is the most, technologically, advanced border in the world. But the actual operation of the border is done predominantly by humans who watch every millimeter of the fence every second of the day and night. The tech that assists them is more advanced than 20 years ago, with better cameras, better sensors, and more redundancies but people are the ones who are doing the work and, from my personal experience they are VERY good at that. And to allow 800 militants to approach the fence in the middle of the day, let alone cross it in multiple points is absolutely unthinkable.

b) If by "never expected" you're asking me if the Israeli Intelligence apparatus underestimated their opponent or did not think they could pull it off, then I can tell you as an ex-IDF soldier, Israeli Intelligence/military are anything BUT naive and lacking experience in analyzing and measuring their enemy's capabilities.

If by "never expected" you mean did not have the foreknowledge or the ability to collect the necessary intelligence, then just let me respond by offering you to read these articles:

Unit 8200

Duvdevan Unit

Shin Bet

And these are not the only tools at Israel's disposal.

c) The logistics and infrastructure of Israeli Intelligence have been designed and worked without failure for decades. And if Israeli Intelligence decided to "focus" their efforts on Hezbollah and the Northern border and pay less attention to Gaza, that in itself should be a red flag.
    Thanks to @Liboco and @holcaul for sharing your experience.

I admit that I don't have the slightest experience in the field. So, I'm not questioning your experience. The allegation of a false flag operation is a serious accusation. Before accepting it as a fact all doubts ought to be resolved.

a) The vast volume of signal intelligence from the Gaza Strip is obviously analyzed by artificial intelligence since an army of analysts would be required to do it manually. Artificial intelligence like a computer algorithm can be gamed. For example, if a social media platform bans swear words, you can cheat the auto-moderator by writing "f*ck", etc., if you do want to use a swear word without being censored. The Hamas guys have undoubtedly tested out the Israeli surveillance system to find ways of cheating it, which could have led to a red flag being ignored by the system.

If memory serves me right, the Hamas attack was launched at dawn (between 4 and 6 am) and not "in the middle of day" since many Israeli soldiers were in bed when it started.

b) In scope and quality, this was undoubtedly the most significant attack Hamas has ever launched from Gaza. Therefore, it is safe to assume that Israel "did not expect" for anything of that magnitude to occur.

c) Various news reports suggest that Israel diverted resources from the Gaza border to the North of Israel and to the Westbank because it was believed that the threat from Hamas was contained.

Quote The military’s 8200 signal intelligence unit stopped listening in to the handheld radios of Hamas operatives in Gaza a year ago because it was seen as a “waste of effort,” according to The New York Times.

In an extensive report on the intelligence failures that enabled the October 7 massacre, the paper also says that US spy agencies had largely stopped collecting information on Hamas in recent years, believing that Israel had contained the threat from the terror group.
    Israeli military stopped listening to Hamas handheld radios a year ago – NYT

PS: There is still the fog of war about what happened, but an Israeli news report giving the names of more than 600 persons killed in the attack shows that almost half were IDF or police forces. Thus, the idea that no security forces were on site to meet the attack isn't entirely correct. They just weren't prepared for it. The Yom Kippur war was 50 years ago and young recruits today may not be a match for battle hardened Hamas fighters.

Let's further discuss your points, Humwawa.

Quote The Hamas guys have undoubtedly tested out the Israeli surveillance system to find ways of cheating it, which could have led to a red flag being ignored by the system.
    Do you have any evidence to back up this statement? If not, this is pure speculation.

Quote the Hamas attack was launched at dawn (between 4 and 6 am) and not "in the middle of day"
    I meant that there was enough sunlight to see better what is happening.

Quote many Israeli soldiers were in bed when it started
    Irrelevant statement. This is not how borders are secured by the military. Anywhere around the world, for that matter. When a military unit is deployed to secure a border, soldiers take shifts around the clock for the whole duration of their deployment. Only less essential, non-combat soldiers and high-ranking officers sleep during the night (and even they are on higher readiness).

Quote b) In scope and quality, this was undoubtedly the most significant attack Hamas has ever launched from Gaza. Therefore, it is safe to assume that Israel "did not expect" for anything of that magnitude to occur.
    If you trust the official narrative pushed by the media and politicians, then yes, you are correct. I don't have anything more to add here.

Quote c) Various news reports suggest that Israel diverted resources from the Gaza border to the North of Israel and to the Westbank because it was believed that the threat from Hamas was contained.
    Who is saying this, New York Times? Where are they getting their information from? What are their sources? Are these the same news organizations that continue to claim that the jab is safe and effective?

I would not trust MSM if I were you.

Quote PS: There is still the fog of war about what happened, but an Israeli news report giving the names of more than 600 persons killed in the attack shows that almost half were IDF or police forces.
    I heard other interesting reports:
    1) Recently, there were massive police layoffs that took place specifically in the Israeli towns near the Gaza border.
    2) Gun laws were changed in Israel recently disarming the Israeli population. Guess where the highest gun ownership amongst Israelis? That's right, in the towns and villages adjacent Gaza, Wes Bank and Northern Israel. They could have given a lot of trouble to the Hamas operation.
    3) Many combat soldiers from detachments that were deployed to this border were given a home pass and or vacation AT THE SAME TIME (this is very uncharacteristic).

There are more oddities...

Quote hey just weren't prepared for it. The Yom Kippur war was 50 years ago and young recruits today may not be a match for.
    What do mean by that? How familiar are you with IDF's current selection and training processes and troops' combat readiness? How did you come to this conclusion?

Are you saying this from experience and knowledge or are you simply speculating?

Quote battle-hardened Hamas fighters
    Again, what do you mean by battle-hardened? What are your sources to speak confidently to Hamas's combat readiness and experience?

I know Scott Ritter says that, but it doesn't look like he knows what he is talking about. He never gives any examples when he talks about the current conflict in the Middle East. He did do a pretty good analysis of the situation in Ukraine, usually backing up his statements. And I will gladly will give him credit for that.

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

avid (9th November 2023), Bill Ryan (9th November 2023), Bright Skies (13th November 2023), chrifri (8th November 2023), Dennis Leahy (9th November 2023), Deux Corbeaux (11th November 2023), Ewan (9th November 2023), gini (9th November 2023), gord (9th November 2023), Gwin Ru (9th November 2023), Libico (9th November 2023), Michel Leclerc (9th November 2023), pounamuknight (9th November 2023), Rizotto (9th November 2023), shaberon (8th November 2023), T Smith (9th November 2023), Tintin (9th November 2023), wegge (9th November 2023), Yoda (9th November 2023)

17. Link to Post #1309
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,279 times in 4,084 posts

Quote Posted by Humwawa (here)
    Israel doesn't have any significant resources, but it is a base from which to control or destabilize the whole region. The West has kept the ME in constant turmoil since the collapse of the Ottoman empire because "divide and rule" tactics are the preferred means to prevent the rise of a strategic rival. Nationalist leaders like Nasser, Saddam, Assad and Gaddafi stood in the way of Western control, irrespective of whether their countries had resources or not.

Neither Ukraine nor Afghanistan have substantial resources. Still they figure prominently in MacKinder's Heartland theory, Spykeman's Rimland theory, and Brzezinski's Grand Chessboard as a means for controlling Eurasia and thereby gaining control of the World, which is undoubtedly the aim of the US empire.
    The British started destabilizing the ME around the construction of the Suez Canal.

Israel has only made this far worse, but, it seems to me most Muslims are willing to compromise a few personal differences in order not to be paved by the west. For Saudi Arabia to normalize with Iran is unheard of, but, that's what happened.

Also they tried to normalize with Israel, which is what, so far, I am persuaded triggered the recent attack.

This happened at the far end of four years' collusion with someone(s) in the IDF who prevented an on-time response. This is very nearly the same as, say, France letting Germany roll over it in WWII, nothing much besides internal collaboration subduing their own military response. Or, the U. S. letting the Japanese fleet have at Pearl Harbor. In all three cases, someone could have tried to stop it, and no one did.

Thinking of Hamas in 1987 terms of how they must be an arm of Israel or the U. S. seems to be outdated.

How fast can things change? Truman made all the years of work in setting up the U. N. to swing in his Imperial favor in only a few months, a hundred and eighty degrees from what it ought to have been. Resistant and rebellious groups may turn colors so fast you can't keep up with them. Others might not, like the IRA represented a four hundred year resistance usually over the same subjects.

Non-resistors such as the PLO have not changed much; they haven't accomplished anything either. Probably no one will listen to them any more.

Ukraine doesn't have a lot of diamonds or uranium, but, they have some "stuff" and plus are a "bread basket", so, this, plus location, gives it a pretty high value.

The strategic locales of Palestine would be the Red Sea port at Eilat plus Gaza. Could be. But the Suez renders this rather weak. If Gaza is not going to be a land bridge from Egypt to Palestine, or, a Mediterranean shipping center, it has lost what once made it great. Humanity once had Jews, Arabs, Greeks, and others, all more or less working together, until the advent of monotheism.

Hamas is rather bold in stating 50 kills against 350,000 soldiers resembles a "victory", but at least it's not a handout.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th November 2023), avid (9th November 2023), Bill Ryan (9th November 2023), Bright Skies (13th November 2023), Dennis Leahy (9th November 2023), Deux Corbeaux (11th November 2023), Ewan (9th November 2023), gord (9th November 2023), Gwin Ru (9th November 2023), Michel Leclerc (9th November 2023), pounamuknight (9th November 2023), Rizotto (9th November 2023), T Smith (9th November 2023), Tintin (9th November 2023), wegge (9th November 2023), Yoda (9th November 2023)

19. Link to Post #1310
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,719 times in 523 posts

Apparently the Israelis had already decided on the deportation of Gazans within days of the October 7 attack, which could be another indication that October 7 was staged.
    (if the 'leaked' document mentioned in the article below really exists)

https://www.rt.com/news/586688-israe...fugees-canada/

Why Israel wants to dump Palestinian refugees on a Western nation

An early plan leaked from the Israeli government suggests Canada as a possible final destination for those displaced by the Gaza war

By Rachel Marsden, a columnist, political strategist, and host of independently produced talk-shows in French and English.
    Published in RT – November 7, 2023

Israel’s Intelligence Ministry has come up with a creative solution for dealing with those displaced by the Gaza conflict, of which there are an estimated 1.4 million and counting: Go west — all the way to Canada.

As Gaza residents were being directed by Israel to clear out and move towards the southern border with Egypt – while the IDF pelted the northern part of the enclave, where most Hamas forces are reportedly concentrated, with missiles – one of the big questions some of us asked was where over 2 million Palestinians would possibly go.

Thanks to a leaked Israeli government document, dated October 13 and published by Israeli news site Sicha Mekomit, there’s now some insight into what at least some Israeli government officials have been floating. This paper, which Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office says presents “initial thoughts” that won’t be considered until the war is over, envisions the refugees heading to Egypt first. But, because Egypt has previously refused to absorb Gaza residents, it may ultimately just end up being used as a staging ground for their mass relocation to other countries. The proposal is for Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates to at least provide financial support for this mass displacement, if not offer to take in some refugees themselves, either in the short or long term.

But the real kicker is that one particular Western country – way over on the other side of the world from the conflict – is singled out for its “lenient” immigration policy, making it a place where Israeli officials figure the displaced Palestinians could feasibly be resettled. And that country is Canada. Because despite its strict points-based immigration system that selects for potential newcomers based on their skills and education, Canada still clearly has a reputation for being a refugee welcome mat – even though today’s reality is a far cry from this perception.

Not that our big-mouthed Canadian officials have helped. “To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength #WelcomeToCanada,” Prime Minister Justin Trudeau tweeted in January 2017, in reaction to then-US President Donald Trump’s executive order banning refugees from a list of Muslim countries. But it wasn’t long before Trudeau had to send out members of his own administration to explain to these same migrant communities that his tweets were a bit more obtuse than official policy.

Nor does the image of Canada as a freeloader’s paradise jibe with real life upon arrival in the country. By 2019, Canada had welcomed nearly 60,000 Syrian refugees amid the US-backed regime change war against President Bashar Assad. Images abound of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau handing out winter jackets to arriving families at Toronto’s Pearson airport. “You’re safe at home now,” Trudeau told them. That was back in 2015. Just four years later, some provinces had ditched all aid for immigration and refugee programs and just 24% of male and 8% of female refugees from Syria had found employment, according to government data.

As a Canadian who still spends considerable time in the country, it’s not uncommon to hear from school teachers about how many Syrian children are struggling to integrate into schools and are displaying considerable behavioral troubles.

For every feel-good success story, there’s also one about Syrians returning back to their home country now that the situation there has stabilized with Assad still in power and the US having moved on from intervening in Russian-allied Syria to doing the same over Ukraine.

If Syrians aren’t faring too great in Canada, and are struggling with the end of the initial generous government assistance, then what hope is there for those from Gaza who have spent their lives under blockade? “Some 50 per cent of students (aged 5-17 years) do not achieve their full educational potential, meaning that the psychological impact of hostilities has led to a deterioration in learning outcomes, and difficulties in reading and writing,” according to the United Nations.

Even among Canadians born and educated in Canada and gainfully employed, there are those struggling to survive with inflation and the current cost of living. And because of Canada’s ongoing housing crisis, with rent and mortgages out of the reach of much of the working class, 44% of Canadians in a recent survey now feel that there’s too much immigration to the country.

So it goes without saying that Israel never bothered asking Palestinians if they want to be displaced to the other side of the planet from their home, but clearly no one in Israel has asked Canadians how they feel, either, about the possibility of serving as a dumping ground for their ethnic cleansing efforts in Gaza. Because, if they had, they’d have realized that Canada was already full. So, who gave them that idea? Did they come up with it on their own? Or is someone in Trudeau’s government actually suggesting that it’s a realistic scenario? There’s been no debate about any such possibility, and until there’s a full discussion about it in Canadian parliament and some official dares to stick his neck out and commit political suicide over the idea, Canadian officials need to tell the Israeli Intelligence Ministry to shove it.

Like its fellow Western allies, Canada’s official position is to support a two-state solution for a Palestinian homeland. Just a few days ago, Trudeau reiterated that “the world and the region needs a peaceful, safe, prosperous, viable Palestinian state alongside a peaceful, prosperous, democratic, safe ... Israel.” This means that Gaza residents ultimately get to stay in Gaza, and don’t get offloaded onto other countries in mass displacement just because some folks in Israel may be in favor of using revenge against Hamas as a convenient pretext to wipe Gaza off the map as an independent entity.

At least 10,000 Palestinians have been killed so far amid Israel’s pursuit of security in the wake of the Hamas attacks of October 7th. Neither they – nor Canadians on whom this proposal is offering to unload survivors – should be reduced to being pawns as the proposed plan suggests. Better head back to the drawing board and try coming up with an idea for your own “security” that’s less radical than emptying out an entire state into another.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th November 2023), avid (9th November 2023), Bassplayer1 (9th November 2023), Bill Ryan (9th November 2023), Bright Skies (13th November 2023), Dennis Leahy (9th November 2023), Ewan (9th November 2023), Gwin Ru (9th November 2023), Libico (9th November 2023), pounamuknight (9th November 2023), shaberon (10th November 2023), Tintin (9th November 2023), Yoda (9th November 2023)

21. Link to Post #1311
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,169 times in 5,574 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Lots of nails have been banged on the head here on this thread, and in many cases with great articulation, a testament to the extraordinary high-level calibre humans we have who contribute

As far as articulating what we are dealing with here all around us at every turn one would be very hard pressed to find a better non-member example than this relatively succinct summary from Bernhard Guenther. It's comparatively rare these days to find good writers with whom one doesn't disagree, and an absolute treasure to come across one with whom there is no iota of divergence at all.

Bernhard really nails it here, from a post on Twitter/X

-------------------------

MY VIEW ON THE ONGOING ISRAEL-PALESTINE CONFLICT (since some people keep asking me about it or literally attack me personally for not "taking a stand" and "speaking out")

First of all, last week, we had a podcast about that topic, where I already talked about it in depth [link below]. Some of you may know (or not) that I have been very outspoken about Zionism, the Israeli occupation of Gaza/Palestine, and the ongoing genocide 10 years ago and longer (2006-2013).

In fact, I was an “activist” attending Pro-Palestine protests back in the day and not just a "social media armchair activist," but I also used to post all the gruesome pictures of dead Palestinian children and civilians, wrote long posts and articles, exposing Zionism and "screaming at the world."

It was at one of the protests in Los Angeles exactly 10 years ago, standing there, at the Federal building with the Palestinian flag painted on my face, holding a sign that said "Zionism = Terrorism," when I realized the futility of just protesting or sharing information.

I realized the issues are way deeper, and I'm just fighting shadows on the wall, fueled by my self-righteousness that was in itself a mask for my own unconscious trauma, shadow, and unhappiness as I used "activism" to make myself feel better about myself. Most activists do that, but most of them will deny it and will feel justified in their cause. I'm not blaming them or you. I used to do the same.

It’s also the reason why I have not really gotten into the details of the Israel-Palestine conflict over the past weeks, for what is needed is a shift of consciousness and becoming aware of the occult powers behind wars and human conflict and most importantly, your own unacknowledged shadow you still project externally, your OWN CAPACITY FOR EVIL (capitalized for emphasis, I'm not screaming) which you deny but only see "out there."

It's quite a humbling moment when you face the darkness within you that you have denied for so long. That's when the real work starts, and that's what will really help the world.

As Gurdjieff said:
    “The majority of people find many excuses not to work on themselves. They are in a complete prison of their weaknesses. Understand me, right, I do not need followers; I am rather interested in finding the real warriors of the new world.”
    And Sri Aurobindo:
    “War is no longer, perhaps, a biological necessity, but it is still a psychological necessity; what is within us must manifest itself outside.”
    Once you deeply understand and apply Shadow work in your life (ESPECIALLY how your personal unconscious manifests through the collective unconscious in the form of wars and human conflict for ALL IS ONE) and also truly "see" how there are unseen forces manipulating humans from unseen realms, BOTH sides (and YOU), you will also realize the futility of just "screaming" at the world, choosing one side, victimizing one, and putting the perpetrator label on the other side. Sure, your ego will feel justified, and you'll get your dopamine hit for "having done something" as if your social media post "protest" does anything. I did the same.

I did ALL of that for years, way before most of you had any awareness of what is going on in the Middle East, let alone said anything, so spare me your projections of telling me to "speak out" and "take a side."

I was a long-time Pro-Palestine activist long before the Woke cult hijacked the Palestinian freedom movement for their agenda and this very over-simplified and generalized idea of "decolonization," which has become a highly manipulated Woke buzzword.

Yes, what is happening in Gaza is horrifying, and yes, there is systemic genocide happening for 50+ years under the pretext of "Israel defending itself" based on their eternal victim card. Many of the pro-Zionist leaders in the Israeli government are psychopaths and religious fanatics who have zero conscience, especially their leader. They literately think they are the "chosen people" and "God gave them this land."

Back in the days (2007-2013), I posted dozens of videos where many Israeli settlers (not all of them!) literally stated that and how they see Palestinians as "animals" (that need to be exterminated) and not humans. They are possessed by Wetiko. Your social media posts and protests won't change them or any of that.

But not ALL Israelis nor Jews think and feel that way. In fact, many of them distance themselves from it and speak out against the crimes of Israel, including Norman Finkelstein, Max Blumenthal, Gabor Mate, Miko Peled, many orthodox Jews, and others whose work I have already shared over a decade ago.

Most people have no knowledge of the true story of Zionism; even all the new influencer pro-Palestine activists (who were probably very young kids when I used to be that activist) don't know the story and just jump on the bandwagon. Even the Left (which has become Woke) has hijacked the Palestinian cause for their own agenda while the Right has turned more into hardcore pro-Israel warmongers. But I don’t identify with either left or right.

Over ten years ago, I was digging deep into the topic of Zionism. Once you really go there, you will also have to look into the story of WWII and WWI and even before that because it's ALL connected - and that deep dive can open up a whole can of worms that may challenge all of your beliefs.

There is a LOT to be questioned regarding the official history, I agree, but many people take it to an extreme, caught up in their own shadow projection and lack of nuance, nor are they engaged in any inner work or have any spiritual awareness.

More and more people, "truthers," and a new breed of "influencers" have also abused that information of exposing Zionism to engage in real Jew-hatred or that “it’s all the Jews' fault” to the point of claiming that “Hitler was one of the good guys” and that “we need to save the white race.”

I've said it already three years ago: as a knee-jerk reaction to the Woke left, we will see a real far-right movement arising that wants someone like Hitler to clean up the mess to counteract Weimar 2.0. It's happening, and it is intensifying. It's called projective Identification.

The ultimate Divide & Conquer agenda as both sides are being played by forces they have no awareness of.

I completely distance myself from anyone holding these views, which includes some close friends I had to let go of over the years who took the "save the white race" and "Hitler was a good guy" bait. It's like they have been taken over by Wetiko. They are being manipulated by occult forces like puppets on strings.

Having said that, The Zionist thought police or people heavily conditioned with the lies of official culture/history will call you an “anti-Semite”, “Jew hater”, “Nazi”, “conspiracy theorist”, or other ad hominem attacks (all of which I’ve been called) for criticizing the state of Israel (which is not equal all Jews) or even supporting Palestine.

However, Hamas, which was created and funded by Israel/Mossad, also consists of religious fanatic psychopaths who do not care for the Palestinian people and who are also vessels for dark asuric hostile forces.

As David Icke recently posted and nailing it in a nutshell:
    "Surprise attack (October 7th), my arse. This is being allowed to happen. Hamas is owned by the Cult. Netanyahu is owned by the Cult. Mossad is owned by the Cult. And the Cult wants war involving Cult-owned Iran. What Hamas did to Israeli civilians was the work of dark demonic entities. What Israeli government psychopaths are doing to Gaza civilians is the work of dark demonic entities. Demons rule both 'sides' and civilians and kids pay the price...."
    Once again, if you want a more nuanced, in-depth view beyond the superficial 3D political view or getting caught up in the endless drama triangle of victim-perpetrator-rescuer, listen to our recent podcast "ISRAEL, PALESTINE, AND WAR – A PSYCHOSPIRITUAL & OCCULT PERSPECTIVE."

Link: https://veilofreality.com/2023/10/23...cm-118-part-1/ - THE COSMIC MATRIX PODCAST

TCM - The Cosmic Matrix Podcast_EP118

Avalon Library link:
    Description: Laura and Bernhard discuss the recent Israel/Palestine conflict in light of the bigger topic of war and human conflict from a PsychoSpiritual and Occult perspective, how the masses are being emotionally manipulated, and the essence of psychological warfare.

They talk about the divide and conquer agenda, the “third” power, and occult forces that have been controlling humanity for thousands of years, how to know when Wetiko is working through you, how personality disorders camouflage in activism on either side, what the solution is to wars and endless conflict in the world, and much more.
    ------------------------

Related article: Divide & Conquer - The Occult Game of Stalking - Bernhard Guenther, October 21, 2023
    Link: https://veilofreality.com/2023/10/22...e-of-stalking/
    More on the spiritual aspect here, this time from Gigi Young, and apologies for the length of this combined post but it seems to make sense to keep these together somehow.

Whether one aligns with Gigi or not, her interesting insights here do dovetail with Bernhard.

What both of them share is totally relevant to where we're at.

There may or may not be a war in Heaven, but there sure is here folks: gloves off (and for quite some time now I'd suggest).

Please consider both these views shared here and weigh them up against the 3D paradigm - I know that mostly many of you do

The Occult Purpose of War & Satanic Super Technologies

(Gigi Young via X/Twitter, November 9th, 2023)

It is tempting to get caught up in the most mundane elements of war: the consolidation of land, power and wealth. However, there is a higher occult reason why wars are fought on the earth. And, the reality is that we will not prevent, nor understand, war until we can integrate the occult, or the spiritual dynamics , of war.

War includes many ritualistic actions that are harnessed by those who are in control, such as: human sacrifice, as well as the capture and control of certain elementals and forces that have been built up in certain locations on the earth ( ie. the Holy Land). Violent death and the harnessing of the powers within certain locations of the earth are thus the deeper purpose of war. Regime change and oil are truly the lowest reason why wars are fought. They are the mere spoils, not the purpose.

The ritual actions of war, and the forces brought to the earth through violent death, are necessary to exact psychological and spiritual influence over humanity. If humanity does not awaken to these occult actions that work against them, dark forces can gain more and more material control of the world, which is their ultimate desire.

However, that more basic level of lower spiritual interference is not all we face, we must also consider that technologies are used to harness sub-earthly forces, or forces from the subatomic plane. These forces are traditionally called demonic and the subatomic plane was considered to be 'hell' in traditional esoteric literature. For convenience, we could call this new level of black magic 'techno-satanism'.

In techno-satanism machines are used to communicate with demons, and create hell on earth, through piercing holes into the subatomic world.

Thus, our era presents something new: 'super technologies'. Super technologies are technologies that can be used to rip into the subatomic-hell-world. They unite the hell realm with the earth. Humanity is not prepared for this advancement and will be confronted with this reality more and more until they begin to understand why people seem to be acting as though they are possessed.

What people think are harmless and interesting technologies are, in fact, working directly against them on the spiritual level of their being.

Clearly, it is best if we can begin to broaden our scope of what war is so that we may confront these forces that work through technology now. It is imperative that we do not become mired in the mundane material aspect of war and begin to confront the higher, defining reality of it. If we do not confront the hidden spiritual dynamics of war, humanity will be repeatedly fragmented and confused by these lower spiritual influences until it is very difficult to regain control amd clarity.

It should be noted that this battle cannot be confronted through physical action alone, but rather through our thoughts and the higher spiritual attunement of humanity. This battle is ultimately fought psychologically and spiritually within the individual. Once a spiritual level of awakening emerges the lower forces progressively lose power.

The real battle is within. What we see in the world is a reflection of what is happening within humanity at present.

And then there's this, which may very well be true

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th November 2023), avid (9th November 2023), Bill Ryan (9th November 2023), BMJ (10th November 2023), Bright Skies (13th November 2023), Dennis Leahy (9th November 2023), Ewan (9th November 2023), gord (9th November 2023), Gwin Ru (9th November 2023), Michel Leclerc (9th November 2023), pounamuknight (9th November 2023), Rizotto (9th November 2023), shaberon (10th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (11th November 2023), T Smith (9th November 2023), wegge (9th November 2023), Yoda (9th November 2023)

23. Link to Post #1312
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Following on from Patrick Henningsen's tweet, here's more on the psychiatrist mentioned:

Source: News Globe official on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newsglobeofficial/
    "Moshe Yatom, a prominent Israeli psychiatrist, was found dead at his home in Tel Aviv in June 2010 from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. A suicide note at his side explained that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who has been his patient for the last nine years, had “sucked the life right out of me.”

“I can’t take it anymore,” wrote Yatom. “Robbery is redemption, apartheid is freedom, peace activists are terrorists, murder is self-defense, piracy is legality, Palestinians are Jordanians, annexation is liberation, there’s no end to his contradictions. Freud promised rationality would reign in the instinctual passions, but he never met Bibi Netanyahu. This guy would say Gandhi invented brass knuckes.”

Psychiatrists are familiar with the human tendency to massage the truth to avoid confronting emotionally troubling material, but Yatom was apparently stunned at what he called the “waterfall of lies” gushing from his most illustrious patient. His personal diary details the steady disintegration of his once invincible personality under the barrage of self-serving rationalizations put forth by Netanyahu.

Yatom grew increasingly depressed at his complete lack of progress in getting the PM to acknowledge reality, and he eventually suffered a series of strokes when attempting to grasp Netanyahu’s thinking, which he characterized in one diary entry as “a black hole of self-contradiction.”

The first of Yatom’s strokes occurred when Netanyahu offered his opinion that the 911 attacks on Washington and New York “were good.” The second followed a session in which Netanyahu insisted that Iran and Nazi Germany were identical. And the third occurred after the PM declared Iran’s nuclear energy program was a “flying gas chamber,” and that all Jews everywhere “lived permanently in Auschwitz.” Yatom’s efforts to calm Netanyahu’s hysteria were extremely taxing emotionally and routinely ended in failure.

“The Jews are on the verge of annihilation at the hands of the racist goyim and the only way to save the day is to carry out one final massacre.” He quoted Netanyahu as saying.
    Related: http://www.miftah.org/display.cfm?Do...7&CategoryId=5
    Psychiatrist of Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Commits Suicide
    Date posted: June 23, 2010
    By Michael K. Smith

And as (perhaps) a more light-hearted aside one wit on Patrick's Twitter/X thread has either coined, or used, the neologism: Satanyahu
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

24. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Alecs (9th November 2023), Alekahn2 (9th November 2023), avid (9th November 2023), Bill Ryan (9th November 2023), Bright Skies (13th November 2023), Dennis Leahy (9th November 2023), Ewan (9th November 2023), Gwin Ru (9th November 2023), Kryztian (10th November 2023), kudzy (9th November 2023), meat suit (9th November 2023), Michel Leclerc (9th November 2023), pounamuknight (9th November 2023), Rizotto (9th November 2023), shaberon (10th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (11th November 2023), T Smith (9th November 2023), Violet3 (10th November 2023), wegge (9th November 2023), Yoda (9th November 2023)

25. Link to Post #1313
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,939 times in 32,960 posts

Following on from Patrick Henningsen's tweet, here's more on the psychiatrist mentioned:

Source: News Globe official on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newsglobeofficial
    "Moshe Yatom, a prominent Israeli psychiatrist, was found dead at his home in Tel Aviv in June 2010 from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. A suicide note at his side explained that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who has been his patient for the last nine years, had “sucked the life right out of me.”
    This is utterly astonishing. It clearly suggests that Netanyahu was/is demonically possessed, and that that influence 'jumped' to overpower the mind of his psychiatrist. (This can absolutely happen, as many readers will know.)

It may be beyond the scope of this news-update thread to discuss this. But one wonders how many other world leaders have been similarly taken over.

26. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th November 2023), avid (9th November 2023), BMJ (10th November 2023), Bright Skies (13th November 2023), Dennis Leahy (9th November 2023), Ewan (9th November 2023), Gwin Ru (9th November 2023), holcaul (9th November 2023), kudzy (9th November 2023), Michel Leclerc (9th November 2023), pounamuknight (9th November 2023), Rizotto (9th November 2023), s7e6e (9th November 2023), Seeclearly (9th November 2023), shaberon (10th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (11th November 2023), T Smith (9th November 2023), tessie999 (9th November 2023), Tintin (9th November 2023), wegge (9th November 2023), Yoda (9th November 2023)

27. Link to Post #1314
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,062 times in 265 posts

Source: News Globe official on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newsglobeofficial
    This is utterly astonishing. It clearly suggests that Netanyahu was/is demonically possessed, and that that influence 'jumped' to overpower the mind of his psychiatrist. (This can absolutely happen, as many readers will know.)

It may be beyond the scope of this news-update thread to discuss this. But one wonders how many other world leaders have been similarly taken over.
    Gives me the shivers, and I would say most of them to various degrees- there's probably a sliding scale. I've noticed Netanyahu has dead eyes, I have difficulty looking at him because I've wondered if the dead eyes meant he has sold his soul or that his soul has been taken over. It's the same dead eyes as Chris Whitty, Dr. Tam, Cliff Richard etc. There's also the dead right eye phenomena I've noticed too. It would come and go with Dr. Hillary Jones when he was talking.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th November 2023), avid (9th November 2023), Bill Ryan (9th November 2023), Bright Skies (13th November 2023), Ewan (10th November 2023), Gwin Ru (9th November 2023), Michel Leclerc (9th November 2023), pounamuknight (9th November 2023), Rizotto (9th November 2023), Seeclearly (9th November 2023), shaberon (10th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (11th November 2023), Tintin (9th November 2023), Yoda (9th November 2023)

29. Link to Post #1315
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,563 times in 10,187 posts

I don't know what to believe. The only news reports I can find are from websites I never heard of.

Story about suicide of Israeli PM’s psychiatrist is fake

The report about the alleged death of the same psychiatrist was first published on June 23, 2010 by MIFTAH, a Palestinian initiative for news and dialogue.

https://thenamal.com/featured/story-...trist-is-fake/

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th November 2023), avid (9th November 2023), Bassplayer1 (9th November 2023), Bill Ryan (9th November 2023), Bright Skies (13th November 2023), Ewan (10th November 2023), Gwin Ru (9th November 2023), pounamuknight (9th November 2023), Rizotto (9th November 2023), shaberon (10th November 2023), Tintin (9th November 2023), wegge (9th November 2023), Yoda (9th November 2023)

31. Link to Post #1316
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,719 times in 523 posts

Source: News Globe official on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newsglobeofficial/

“I can’t take it anymore,” wrote Yatom. “Robbery is redemption, apartheid is freedom, peace activists are terrorists, murder is self-defense, piracy is legality, Palestinians are Jordanians, annexation is liberation, there’s no end to his contradictions. Freud promised rationality would reign in the instinctual passions, but he never met Bibi Netanyahu. This guy would say Gandhi invented brass knuckes.”

Psychiatrists are familiar with the human tendency to massage the truth to avoid confronting emotionally troubling material, but Yatom was apparently stunned at what he called the “waterfall of lies” gushing from his most illustrious patient. His personal diary details the steady disintegration of his once invincible personality under the barrage of self-serving rationalizations put forth by Netanyahu.

Yatom grew increasingly depressed at his complete lack of progress in getting the PM to acknowledge reality, and he eventually suffered a series of strokes when attempting to grasp Netanyahu’s thinking, which he characterized in one diary entry as “a black hole of self-contradiction.”

The first of Yatom’s strokes occurred when Netanyahu offered his opinion that the 911 attacks on Washington and New York “were good.” The second followed a session in which Netanyahu insisted that Iran and Nazi Germany were identical. And the third occurred after the PM declared Iran’s nuclear energy program was a “flying gas chamber,” and that all Jews everywhere “lived permanently in Auschwitz.” Yatom’s efforts to calm Netanyahu’s hysteria were extremely taxing emotionally and routinely ended in failure.

“The Jews are on the verge of annihilation at the hands of the racist goyim and the only way to save the day is to carry out one final massacre.” He quoted Netanyahu as saying.
    By Michael K. Smith

And as (perhaps) a more light-hearted aside one wit on Patrick's Twitter/X thread has either coined, or used, the neologism: Satanyahu
    Wow, quite disturbing, but also quite puzzling. Somehow I just can't imagine Netanyahu consulting a psychiatrist. Hard-core psychopaths like Netanyahu don't seek psychiatric help, why would they? It would be against their nature to doubt themselves. Secondly, psychiatrists are bound by strict confidentiality rules about their patients. A psychiatrist writing about a patient in his diary strikes me as very odd. They normally keep such info in medical records under lock and key. Thirdly, psychiatrists certainly can end the relationship with a patient if it isn't working out. An experienced psychiatrist would know to do this at the first signs that something is so wrong that it is affecting them personally. Just my thoughts.

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

avid (9th November 2023), Bassplayer1 (9th November 2023), Bill Ryan (9th November 2023), Bluegreen (9th November 2023), Bright Skies (13th November 2023), Ewan (10th November 2023), Gwin Ru (9th November 2023), Michel Leclerc (9th November 2023), pounamuknight (9th November 2023), Seeclearly (9th November 2023), shaberon (10th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (11th November 2023), Tintin (9th November 2023), Yoda (9th November 2023)

33. Link to Post #1317
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    I don't know what to believe. The only news reports I can find are from websites I never heard of.

Story about suicide of Israeli PM’s psychiatrist is fake

The report about the alleged death of the same psychiatrist was first published on June 23, 2010 by MIFTAH, a Palestinian initiative for news and dialogue.

https://thenamal.com/featured/story-...trist-is-fake/
    Well, no, the suicide wasn't fake (news). A further dive into the Namal article alleges that a site is creating the impression that Moshe Yatom recently committed suicide.

This Medium post from July 2014 discredits the Namal's headline:

https://medium.com/ramel-media/bibis...i-d8f8d7cfc6ed
    When Moshe Yatom, Benjamin Netanyahu’s psychiatrist, killed himself, the story did not get enough attention. The recent Israeli incursion into Gaza, however, has it resurfacing. People are now citing the words of the psychiatrist because they seem to tell a story about Bibi we didn’t realize. Moshe Yatom dealt with Netanyahu’s problems and suffered because of it. The prominent Israeli psychiatrist was found dead with a suicide note at his side that said Netanyahu had simply sucked the life right out of him. Yatom shot himself and told the world he couldn’t take it anymore. The psychiatrist apparently grew depressed at Netanyahu’s lack of progress in acknowledging his own contradictions. In some manuscripts written about the Prime Minister, the psychiatrist claimed that Netanyahu locked Yatom in his own basement overnight after Netanyahu refused to leave. While Yatom languished downstairs, Netanyahu entertained his friends upstairs. When Yatom tried to escape, Netanyahu put him in shackles and told him he didn’t even exist. The psychiatrist’s series of strokes also, according to him, correlated to certain statements Bibi came out with about 9/11 and later on Iran and Nazi Germany being similar. Yatom could no longer handle the black hole of Netanyahu’s mentality. Read more at The News Tribe or Legalienate.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (9th November 2023), Bassplayer1 (9th November 2023), Bill Ryan (9th November 2023), Bluegreen (9th November 2023), Bright Skies (13th November 2023), Ewan (10th November 2023), Gwin Ru (9th November 2023), pounamuknight (9th November 2023), Rizotto (10th November 2023), shaberon (10th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (11th November 2023), Yoda (9th November 2023)

35. Link to Post #1318
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rizotto (here)

By Michael K. Smith

Wow, quite disturbing, but also quite puzzling. Somehow I just can't imagine Netanyahu consulting a psychiatrist. Hard-core psychopaths like Netanyahu don't seek psychiatric help, why would they? It would be against their nature to doubt themselves. Secondly, psychiatrists are bound by strict confidentiality rules about their patients. A psychiatrist writing about a patient in his diary strikes me as very odd. They normally keep such info in medical records under lock and key. Thirdly, psychiatrists certainly can end the relationship with a patient if it isn't working out. An experienced psychiatrist would know to do this at the first signs that something is so wrong that it is affecting them personally. Just my thoughts.
    Psychiatrists, yes, keep notes, and they also have very retentive memories; I've worked with a fair few of them.

There is nothing fake about this.

This article adds some more, from June 8th, 2010: https://legalienate.blogspot.com/201...ister.html?m=1
    Anguished Suicide Note Cites ‘Deluge of Doublethink’ In Driving Kind-Hearted Shrink to Despair

“I’m completely shocked,” said neighbor Yossi Bechor, whose family regularly vacationed with Yatom’s family. “Moshe was the epitome of the fully-integrated personality and had cured dozens of schizophrenics before beginning work on Bibi. There was no outward indication that his case was any different from the others.”

But it was. Yatom grew increasingly depressed at his complete lack of progress in getting the Prime Minister to acknowledge reality, and he eventually suffered a series of strokes when attempting to grasp Netanyahu’s thinking, which he characterized in one diary entry as “a black hole of self-contradiction.”

The first of Yatom’s strokes occurred when Netanyahu offered his opinion that the 911 attacks on Washington and New York “were good.” The second followed a session in which Netanyahu insisted that Iran and Nazi Germany were identical. And the third occurred after the Prime Minister declared Iran’s nuclear energy program was a “flying gas chamber,” and that all Jews everywhere “lived permanently in Auschwitz.” Yatom’s efforts to calm Netanyahu’s hysteria were extremely taxing emotionally and routinely ended in failure. “The alibi is always the same with him,” complained another diary entry. “The Jews are on the verge of annihilation at the hands of the racist goyim and the only way to save the day is to carry out one final massacre.”

Yatom was apparently working on converting his diary into a book about the Netanyahu case. Several chapters of an unfinished manuscript, entitled “Psychotic On Steroids,” were found in his study. The excerpt below offers a rare glimpse at the inner workings of a Prime Minister’s mind, at the same time as it reveals the daunting challenge Yatom faced in seeking to guide it to rationality:

Monday, March 8

“Bibi came by at three for his afternoon session. At four he refused to leave and claimed my house was actually his. Then he locked me in the basement overnight while he lavishly entertained his friends upstairs. When I tried to escape, he called me a terrorist and put me in shackles. I begged for mercy, but he said he could hardly grant it to someone who didn’t even exist.”

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th November 2023), Bill Ryan (9th November 2023), Bright Skies (13th November 2023), Ewan (10th November 2023), Gwin Ru (9th November 2023), Michel Leclerc (9th November 2023), pounamuknight (9th November 2023), Rizotto (10th November 2023), Seeclearly (9th November 2023), shaberon (10th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (11th November 2023), T Smith (9th November 2023), Yoda (9th November 2023)

37. Link to Post #1319
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://legalienate.blogspot.com/201...-minister.html

Michael Smith said...

My sources for this story are Israeli psychiatrists - colleagues of Mr. Yatom - who fear lawsuits for violation of client privacy. Some of them are treating Israeli cabinet members and dread public exposure of what they discussed with Yatom. They are also understandably embarrassed at their inability to "heal the sick" as it were.

My article is in no sense "dirty propaganda." I sincerely believe that Benjamin Netanyahu is capable of being cured and deeply regret that Yatom blew his brains out as soon as he fully understood him, as any decent psychiatrist would undoubtedly have felt compelled to do.

Let us hope that in the future psychiatrists of stronger mettle are found, so that doublethink can at last be cured.

June 12, 2010 at 12:41 AM
    AbolishZionism said...

Why are no israeli news sites covering this story? I could
    see why they might withhold
    the suicide note but his death also? Haaretz has
    been very critical of Netanyahu I can't see them
    sitting on this. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

June 12, 2010 at 3:32 AM

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th November 2023), Bill Ryan (9th November 2023), Bright Skies (13th November 2023), Ewan (10th November 2023), Gwin Ru (9th November 2023), Michel Leclerc (9th November 2023), pounamuknight (9th November 2023), Rizotto (10th November 2023), shaberon (10th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (11th November 2023), Yoda (9th November 2023)

39. Link to Post #1320
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Monday, March 8

“Bibi came by at three for his afternoon session. At four he refused to leave and claimed my house was actually his. Then he locked me in the basement overnight while he lavishly entertained his friends upstairs. When I tried to escape, he called me a terrorist and put me in shackles. I begged for mercy, but he said he could hardly grant it to someone who didn’t even exist.”
    Wow! Very similar to the plight of Palestinians.

Almost sounds satirical but if this is true, it should be spread far and wide.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th November 2023 at 21:54. Reason: fixed quote formatting

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thirtythree For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th November 2023), Bill Ryan (9th November 2023), Bright Skies (13th November 2023), Ewan (10th November 2023), gord (9th November 2023), Gwin Ru (9th November 2023), Michel Leclerc (9th November 2023), pounamuknight (9th November 2023), Rizotto (10th November 2023), shaberon (10th November 2023), Tintin (9th November 2023), Yoda (9th November 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 197 FirstFirst 1 16 56 66 76 116 166 197 LastLast