1. Link to Post #601
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Default Re: Israel vs Palestine: a New Middle East War

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)

What blows my mind is the majority of the world just wants Israel to accept the slaughter of October 7th and move on from it like it never happened. Brush it under the rug so to speak. If a group of thugs went into any other country other than Israel and brutally murdered 1400 civilians, the whole world would be united, in an uproar, and demanding justice at any cost. ...
    That's not what I saw. Other than Hamas apologists, I saw strong condemnation for Hamas' offensive actions, especially the murder of civilians. Those who have been paying attention over the last 5 decades also immediately knew that Israel would indeed strike back, not defend itself, but strike back, hard - mislabeled as "defense" and the "justice" you mention. Typically the Israelis kill at at 40 to 1 ratio. (The USA, Inc., controlled by Zionists, Zionist apologists, and Zionism supporters, did the same thing after the 9/11 "event", though they spared Saudi Arabia where the hijackers were supposedly almost all from and rather destroyed Afghanistan and Iraq, murdering, seriously injuring, and displacing millions, then destroyed Libya and Syria - all in the name of "justice.")

With the Israeli government and the Israeli deep state, they do not need or care about what the rest of the world thinks, they were going to retaliate and justify the murder of as many Gaza residents as possible, level the infrastructure, drive away any survivors into permanent exile, and they will annex the Gaza strip and rebuild it as a valuable Mediterranean seaside high-end resort to attract more American Zionists to visit Israel. The Israelis won't be using depleted uranium-tipped warheads, because they intend to live there.

The West Bank has already been balkanized, broken up into little pieces, and over the next decades those little pieces will grow smaller and smaller until they disappear. It's been the Zionist plan all along, starting from separating Palestine into non-contiguous patches of land in 1947.

Don't forget that Israel created Hamas (just as the USA, Inc. created alQaeda and ISIS, with the same modus operandi as the CIA hiring mobster thugs to be the hitmen to take out JFK, ostensibly keeping CIA hands free from blood. We've certainly seen this tactic used over and over.) "The Jews" have, and have had, the empathy of the world, but the Zionist State of Israel has not. The world uprisings are not against Jews and Judaism, but rather against Zionist Israel and their tactics.
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 18th October 2023 at 15:56. Reason: fixed typo

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th October 2023), Bill Ryan (18th October 2023), Brian Miles Kobernuss (22nd October 2023), Bruce G Charlton (18th October 2023), Eric J (Viking) (18th October 2023), Ewan (18th October 2023), gini (19th October 2023), gord (19th October 2023), Gwin Ru (18th October 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th October 2023), Michel Leclerc (18th October 2023), Miller (18th October 2023), pounamuknight (18th October 2023), Reinhard (18th October 2023), Rizotto (19th October 2023), selinam (18th October 2023), shaberon (18th October 2023), SilentFeathers (18th October 2023), superior88 (19th October 2023), Tintin (18th October 2023), Yoda (18th October 2023)

3. Link to Post #602
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

On this instance I tend to believe the Israeli version of events for the hospital. The crater issue is the clincher for me as I am aware of the size of craters from various rockets and missiles from personal experience. This looks like a crater from a smaller rocket, not an Israeli missile

As much as I am loathe to agree with the BBC, this does seem to be a pretty balanced and well-thought-out article

One of the most critical pieces of evidence is the nature of the crater left behind by the explosion.

The Israel Defence Forces (IDF) say that the absence of a large crater, or blast damage to adjacent buildings, proves that the explosion was not caused by its weapons.

You can see one small crater and we're seeing if any of the other marks represent other craters.

Another important part of missing evidence is missile fragments. Projectiles are often identifiable by the wreckage of their shell, and they can be used to determined the projectile's origin. But in this case, we have not seen that evidence.

Quote J Andres Gannon, an assistant professor at Vanderbilt University, in the US, says the explosion appears to be small, meaning that the heat generated from the impact may have been caused by leftover rocket fuel rather than an explosion from a warhead.
    A question I have though is that is a lot of damage from the fuel contained in one of those rockets even if it did fall with a full load. Dare I suggest the scene is a little reminiscent of maui?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67144061
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th October 2023), Bill Ryan (18th October 2023), Bruce G Charlton (18th October 2023), Eric J (Viking) (18th October 2023), Ewan (18th October 2023), gini (19th October 2023), Inversion (18th October 2023), Michel Leclerc (18th October 2023), Miller (18th October 2023), pounamuknight (18th October 2023), Rizotto (19th October 2023), shaberon (18th October 2023), Sirus (18th October 2023), Tintin (18th October 2023), Yoda (18th October 2023)

5. Link to Post #603
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Nope. I do not trust the BBC one bit.

The stranglehold that Israel has over NATO media has never been demonstrated so clearly as between 8pm and midnight (UK time) yesterday.

At around 8pm UK time, BBC and all other NATO media reported a huge “Israeli airstrike” on a Gaza hospital that had killed hundreds maybe even over a 1,000 given that the hospital itself was bombed so the wounded would not get treatment. Complete carnage.

The headlines on ALL articles specifically said “Israeli airstrike”.

None other than Hananya Naftali IDF digital spokesperson quickly claimed responsibility with a tweet that he later deleted.

https://t.me/warmonitors/16345

Another Israeli government account said that “euthanasia” had been provided to collapsing Gaza hospitals. That tweet was also deleted.

Israel has been giving evacuation orders to hospitals all week and threatening to bomb them.

With immediate outrage over the next 3 hours, the entire NATO media narrative quckly scrubbed those headlines replacing it with “Israel blames xyz” soon to be followed by Israel has “proof” that xyz dunnit.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th October 2023 at 15:24. Reason: embedded the telegram post

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to thirtythree For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th October 2023), Bill Ryan (18th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (18th October 2023), Eric J (Viking) (18th October 2023), Ewan (18th October 2023), gini (19th October 2023), Gwin Ru (18th October 2023), Inversion (18th October 2023), Michel Leclerc (18th October 2023), Miller (18th October 2023), pounamuknight (18th October 2023), Reinhard (18th October 2023), Rizotto (19th October 2023), Seeclearly (18th October 2023), shaberon (18th October 2023), superior88 (19th October 2023), Tintin (18th October 2023), ulli (18th October 2023), Yoda (18th October 2023)

7. Link to Post #604
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,227 times in 4,077 posts

Quote Posted by Sirus (here)
    Why would Hamas be telling the truth though?

This would be because Anglos have ignored everything since the Balfour Declaration and Sykes-Picot:

Zion is not allowed.

From around 1950-2006, it had enough western backing to force Palestinians out of the way, that is all.

All of its neighbors are going to pick it apart like a carcass on Thanksgiving. It will be erased and replaced with the real information about what happened.

In Diplomacy, Russians, Persians, and Arabs stick pretty close to the truth, which is not something the Anglo brain is generally able to process. America lied to Russia about NATO, so Ukraine gets trampled. Britain said Palestine belongs to someone other than Palestinians, so Israel gets trampled. Nothing confusing here.

Plenty of truth is told by combatants in multiple situations.

Point out a single Syrian lie from that wonderful batch of color revolutions that are still stuck in Idlib.

The worst misguidance I have seen from Syria or Russia in recent years is by under-reporting their losses. Not very drastically, you just don't hear about everything. They don't deny that there are losses and occasional defeats, they just don't talk about it much. Russia has admitted a few times when they may have hit civilian infrastructure, which is not a flimsy cover for them doing it repeatedly and intentionally.

Israel has no allies, there is no particular reason for anyone to lift a finger for it.

Just like they didn't for Donbass, Syria, Yemen, Libya, or Yugoslavia, none of which were squatter settlements.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (18th October 2023), Eric J (Viking) (18th October 2023), Ewan (18th October 2023), gini (19th October 2023), Gwin Ru (18th October 2023), Inversion (18th October 2023), Miller (18th October 2023), pounamuknight (18th October 2023), Reinhard (18th October 2023), Rizotto (19th October 2023), Tintin (18th October 2023), Yoda (18th October 2023)

9. Link to Post #605
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,919 times in 8,407 posts
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (18th October 2023), Eric J (Viking) (18th October 2023), Ewan (18th October 2023), gini (19th October 2023), Inversion (18th October 2023), Miller (19th October 2023), pounamuknight (18th October 2023), Reinhard (18th October 2023), Rizotto (19th October 2023), shaberon (19th October 2023), Tintin (18th October 2023), Yoda (18th October 2023)

11. Link to Post #606
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,189 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)

What blows my mind is the majority of the world just wants Israel to accept the slaughter of October 7th and move on from it like it never happened. Brush it under the rug so to speak. If a group of thugs went into any other country other than Israel and brutally murdered 1400 civilians, the whole world would be united, in an uproar, and demanding justice at any cost. ...
    That's not what I saw. Other than Hamas apologists, I saw strong condemnation for Hamas' offensive actions, especially the murder of civilians. Those who have been paying attention over the last 5 decades also immediately knew that Israel would indeed strike back, not defend itself, but strike back, hard - mislabeled as "defense" and the "justice" you mention. Typically the Israelis kill at at 40 to 1 ratio. (The USA, Inc., controlled by Zionists, Zionist apologists, and Zionism supporters, did the same thing after the 9/11 "event", though they spared Saudi Arabia where the hijackers were supposedly almost all from and rather destroyed Afghanistan and Iraq, murdering, seriously injuring, and displacing millions, then destroyed Libya and Syria - all in the name of "justice.")

With the Israeli government and the Israeli deep state, they do not need or care about what the rest of the world thinks, they were going to retaliate and justify the murder of as many Gaza residents as possible, level the infrastructure, drive away any survivors into permanent exile, and they will annex the Gaza strip and rebuild is as a valuable Mediterranean seaside high-end resort to attract more American Zionists to visit Israel. The Israelis won't be using depleted uranium-tipped warheads, because they intend to live there.

The West Bank has already been balkanized, broken up into little pieces, and over the next decades those little pieces will grow smaller and smaller until they disappear. It's been the Zionist plan all along, starting from separating Palestine into non-contiguous patches of land in 1947.

Don't forget that Israel created Hamas (just as the USA, Inc. created alQaeda and ISIS, with the same modus operandi as the CIA hiring mobster thugs to be the hitmen to take out JFK, ostensibly keeping CIA hands free from blood. We've certainly seen this tactic used over and over.) "The Jews" have, and have had, the empathy of the world, but the Zionist State of Israel has not. The world uprisings are not against Jews and Judaism, but rather against Zionist Israel and their tactics.
    I agree with what you are saying.

What I wrote in the quote you are referring to; I've read over several times trying to see my personal mistake or my wrong perspective so to speak. It really is how I am seeing things now, today. I saw the same things initially as you saw on Oct 7th and the few following days after. What I saw on October 7th and the few days after are quite different than how I'm seeing things today.

I totally agree that the way that Israel labels their actions now as "defending themselves" does not define the word "defending". They are attacking and leveling Gaza, killing tons of people. Things are a bit backwards and are causing uprisings on a global level. Perhaps that is exactly what the evil psychopaths pulling the strings want. Defending themselves could be defined as killing these fighters as they breached the walls on Oct. 7th, but they weren't there at those walls "defending" it? Attacking Gaza as they are as a means of "defending themselves" is Israel's 2nd biggest mistake in my opinion. (Their 1st being not defending the border on Oct 7th).

I am wondering how things would really be if Israel did not respond with force and tried to rally the world against Hamas instead, but we'll never know.

Regardless, this whole ordeal is extremely disturbing and sickening to say the least....it will not turn out good no matter what IMO.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (18th October 2023), Ewan (18th October 2023), gini (19th October 2023), Gwin Ru (18th October 2023), Inversion (18th October 2023), Miller (18th October 2023), Rizotto (19th October 2023), shaberon (19th October 2023), Tintin (18th October 2023), Yoda (18th October 2023)

13. Link to Post #607
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,227 times in 4,077 posts

HZB continuing with "their version" (?) of the truth:

“The origin of this Zionist entity is a lie, and this lie continues to produce new falsehoods, and the foundation of this entity is based on deceit and deception. What ‘Israel’ has done since its inception is a result of the dirty mission entrusted to it by the West.”

Sayyed Safeiddine underlined the Zionist insolence of the Zionists manifested yesterday in their blatant attempt to absolve themselves of responsibility and blame the Palestinian factions for what happened, adding that this is worse than targeting and killing children.

Sayyed Safeiddine indicated that the Western countries, led by the United States, do not consider Palestinians and Arabs as humans, and thus they consider it is permissible to kill them.

Hezbollah Targets Israeli Military Sites across All Borders

Hezbollah fighters fired a precision missile at Al-Malkiye site off the Lebanese border town of Aytaroun, while the Israeli enemy artillery bombarded the town’s outskirts.

The Islamic Resistance fired precision missiles at a gathering of Israeli soldiers and surveillance system in Al-Taheyyat hill, south of Al-Manara, inflicting casualties.

Hezbollah also struck the sites of Jal Al-Alam, Zarit Barrack, and the maritime site located across Ras Al-Naqoura with guided missiles and suitable weapons.

In Tunisia blaming also France:

A point considered fundamental is to stop the propaganda. Also under consideration by the Tunisian parliament is a law that provides for the establishment of an action plan for the Tunisian media aimed at countering the disinformation spread by foreign media and lifting the veil on the atrocities perpetrated by the Zionist war machine. Some parliamentarians have suggested broadcasting educational programs aimed at children to teach them about the Palestinian cause and Palestinian history. These programs would be broadcast on Earth Day and commemoration of the Nakba, the Palestinian defeat and exodus of 1947-1948.

Two drone attacks attempted in one day at American bases in Iraq, thanks to the hospital thing.

By refusing to evacuate north Gaza, Egypt and Jordan have framed the narrative:

But the situation for America and Israel is actually even worse than that — much worse.

On October 16th, Jordan Times headlined “Gov’t asserts citizens’ right to express solidarity with Gazans”, and Jordan’s King Abdullah went even farther than that by responding to the millions of Jordanians who were marching in the streets to support the Gazans against Israel: he endorsed their demonstrations. Then, the next day, was even worse news for both Israel and America: that newspaper headlined “King: ‘No refugees in Jordan, no refugees in Egypt; that is a red line’”. He was refusing the requests from both the Israeli and the American regimes for both Jordan and Egypt to take in Gazans so that Israel could take their land. Israel doesn’t want the Gazans; Israel wants only their land.

Ultimately, U.S. President Donald Trump’s arranged deal between the Sauds’ regime and Israel’s regime will either terminate now or else the Saud family will become terminated as the rulers of that regime. The present war in the Middle East will end the decades-long alliance between the Saud family and the U.S. Government.

The statements on October 16th and 17th, by Al-Sisi and King Abdullah, leave no way that the U.S. and Israeli regimes can leave this new Middle Eastern war as being anything but pariah-nations. Even if all of the Gazans end up being slaughtered, the U.S. and Israel will be pariah-nations. If, instead, the U.S. and Israel will lose this war, then the U.S. and Israel will also be pariah-nations. Either way, The American Century, which started on 25 July 1945, will be ended, in ignominy, by this war.

"Versions" of truth? Or "the" truth?

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (18th October 2023), Ewan (18th October 2023), ExomatrixTV (18th October 2023), Gwin Ru (18th October 2023), Inversion (18th October 2023), Michel Leclerc (18th October 2023), Miller (18th October 2023), pounamuknight (18th October 2023), Reinhard (18th October 2023), Rizotto (19th October 2023), Tintin (18th October 2023), Yoda (18th October 2023)

15. Link to Post #608
    Thanks

Exposure of exactly how the perpetrators did it all would be the fastest and best way to calm the madness and let real grief set in.

There are several levels of wrong doers. The top level wrong doers are trying to control the narrative in a way that makes the world blame only the lowest level wrong doers, who are not much more than mind controlled patsies, although, I do suspect some of those masked invaders may have been highly trained ex special ops guys on big fat pay checks.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (18th October 2023), Ewan (18th October 2023), ExomatrixTV (18th October 2023), Gwin Ru (18th October 2023), Inversion (18th October 2023), Miller (18th October 2023), pounamuknight (18th October 2023), Reinhard (18th October 2023), Rizotto (19th October 2023), shaberon (19th October 2023), Tintin (18th October 2023), Yoda (18th October 2023)

17. Link to Post #609
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)

This would be because Anglos have ignored everything since the Balfour Declaration and Sykes-Picot:

Zion is not allowed.

From around 1950-2006, it had enough western backing to force Palestinians out of the way, that is all.

All of its neighbors are going to pick it apart like a carcass on Thanksgiving. It will be erased and replaced with the real information about what happened.

In Diplomacy, Russians, Persians, and Arabs stick pretty close to the truth, which is not something the Anglo brain is generally able to process. America lied to Russia about NATO, so Ukraine gets trampled. Britain said Palestine belongs to someone other than Palestinians, so Israel gets trampled. Nothing confusing here.

Plenty of truth is told by combatants in multiple situations.

Point out a single Syrian lie from that wonderful batch of color revolutions that are still stuck in Idlib.

The worst misguidance I have seen from Syria or Russia in recent years is by under-reporting their losses. Not very drastically, you just don't hear about everything. They don't deny that there are losses and occasional defeats, they just don't talk about it much. Russia has admitted a few times when they may have hit civilian infrastructure, which is not a flimsy cover for them doing it repeatedly and intentionally.

Israel has no allies, there is no particular reason for anyone to lift a finger for it.

Just like they didn't for Donbass, Syria, Yemen, Libya, or Yugoslavia, none of which were squatter settlements.
    I don't understand your answer.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sirus For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (18th October 2023), Ewan (18th October 2023), ExomatrixTV (18th October 2023), Gwin Ru (18th October 2023), Inversion (18th October 2023), Michel Leclerc (18th October 2023), pounamuknight (18th October 2023), Reinhard (18th October 2023), Rizotto (19th October 2023), shaberon (19th October 2023), Tintin (18th October 2023), Yoda (18th October 2023)

19. Link to Post #610
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thirtythree (here)
    Nope. I do not trust the BBC one bit.

The stranglehold that Israel has over NATO media has never been demonstrated so clearly as between 8pm and midnight (UK time) yesterday.

At around 8pm UK time, BBC and all other NATO media reported a huge “Israeli airstrike” on a Gaza hospital that had killed hundreds maybe even over a 1,000 given that the hospital itself was bombed so the wounded would not get treatment. Complete carnage.

The headlines on ALL articles specifically said “Israeli airstrike”.

None other than Hananya Naftali IDF digital spokesperson quickly claimed responsibility with a tweet that he later deleted.

https://t.me/warmonitors/16345

Another Israeli government account said that “euthanasia” had been provided to collapsing Gaza hospitals. That tweet was also deleted.

Israel has been giving evacuation orders to hospitals all week and threatening to bomb them.

With immediate outrage over the next 3 hours, the entire NATO media narrative quckly scrubbed those headlines replacing it with “Israel blames xyz” soon to be followed by Israel has “proof” that xyz dunnit.
    You do not trust the BBC one bit? So when they report the football scores do you actually think they are all wrong and England didn't beat Italy 3-1 last night and they actually are not qualifying for the euros.

The BBC definitely have an agenda on many issues including this one but they are also under some scrutiny. Although I am sceptical of all. I would trust what they say on this issue more than I would on jihadist publications that have more skin in the game.

It sounds like from your post that we should apportion blame by the nature of social media posts and not hard forensic evidence that exists from video footage of the event and the aftermath on the ground. So the police would be better at investigating crimes by analysing the social media posts than by doing a thorough investigation of the crime scene?

Im not even convinced that Hananya Naftali is the IDF spokesperson. Although he does seem to work with the government as a social media advisor and content creator.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IsraelPales..._spokesperson/

Quote Naftali is an Israeli human rights activist with more than 350,000 followers and has been continuously tweeting about the conflict.
    He describes himself as: “That Israeli who talks to the camera about peace in the Middle East.”

Even if he is a IDF spokesperson, his tweets were not necessarily made with full awareness of all the details of the incident. This is not evidence that israel did it.

This is Hananya Naftalis response

Following the uproar, Naftali quickly apologised on Twitter, claiming he was simply quoting an article he had seen on Reuters.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2023/10/1...s-responsible/

Actually I think this is quite interesting

I wouldn't be surprised if the agenda is to purposely make this whole event very ambiguous to decipher. To further create division.
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 18th October 2023 at 17:34.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (18th October 2023), ExomatrixTV (18th October 2023), Inversion (18th October 2023), Miller (18th October 2023), pounamuknight (18th October 2023), Reinhard (18th October 2023), Rizotto (19th October 2023), shaberon (19th October 2023), Sirus (18th October 2023), Tintin (19th October 2023), Yoda (18th October 2023)

21. Link to Post #611
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,726 times in 2,232 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    'It wasn't us': Israel releases new audio of Islamic Jihad 'admitting to hospital blast' that killed hundreds in Gaza

Remember the old (they changed it a few years ago) Mossad motto? "By Way of Deception Thou Shalt Do War"
    All war is deception, of course. We wouldn't have had a successful D-Day landing without it.

Of course, I was is no way implying that Hamas were telling the truth, only making the point that the Israelis de facto admitted they make war by deception with their motto. I have no idea or opinion about who bombed the hospital.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (18th October 2023), Ewan (18th October 2023), ExomatrixTV (18th October 2023), Gwin Ru (18th October 2023), Inversion (18th October 2023), Miller (18th October 2023), pounamuknight (18th October 2023), Reinhard (18th October 2023), Rizotto (19th October 2023), shaberon (19th October 2023), Sirus (18th October 2023), Tintin (19th October 2023), Yoda (18th October 2023)

23. Link to Post #612
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,606 times in 21,138 posts

• US SURGES Troops To Israel, 19,000 Personnel DEPLOYED, War Is Coming:

@onerider808 quote:

"I can’t help but observe that while we rush troops to protects Israel’s borders, meanwhile USA borders remain open and the invasion continues". unquote
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th October 2023), ClearWater (18th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (19th October 2023), Ewan (18th October 2023), gini (19th October 2023), Gwin Ru (18th October 2023), Inversion (18th October 2023), Miller (18th October 2023), pounamuknight (18th October 2023), Reinhard (18th October 2023), Rizotto (19th October 2023), shaberon (19th October 2023), Tintin (19th October 2023), Yoda (18th October 2023)

25. Link to Post #613
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Nobody bombed the hospitsl itself. No 500 dead.
    Bomb hit parking lot.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2023), Gwin Ru (18th October 2023), Inversion (18th October 2023), Miller (18th October 2023), pounamuknight (18th October 2023), pueblo (18th October 2023), Rizotto (19th October 2023), shaberon (19th October 2023), SilentFeathers (18th October 2023), Tintin (19th October 2023), Yoda (18th October 2023)

27. Link to Post #614
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,831 times in 4,383 posts

Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)
    [...]

... hard forensic evidence that exists from video footage of the event and the aftermath on the ground. So the police would be better at investigating crimes by analysing the social media posts than by doing a thorough investigation of the crime scene?.
    ... nothing of what one hears and barely 1/2 of what one sees... ever since 9-11 and the "White Helmets" photo shoots... never mind Ukraine:

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... much less what one sees... the foke of war:
    Is Israel's Iron Dome Defense System a hoax? You may be surprised what you discover in this video. Again, as always, look closely and do not accept what any government or parasite media outlet is telling you. (14 minutes, 52 seconds)

https://t.me/davidavocadowolfe/109793

What's documented in the video is exactly the first impression I got when watching the alleged Hamas' rocket attacks coupled with control demolitions of buildings from other times and places: dull fireworks duds!

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (19th October 2023), Ewan (18th October 2023), Inversion (18th October 2023), Miller (18th October 2023), pounamuknight (19th October 2023), Rizotto (19th October 2023), shaberon (19th October 2023), Tintin (19th October 2023), Yoda (18th October 2023)

29. Link to Post #615
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Nobody bombed the hospitsl itself. No 500 dead.
    Bomb hit parking lot.
    I believe there were many who lost their lives in this situation.

The hospital is owned and run by the Anglican Church.

Canon Richard Sewell, the dean of St George's College in Jerusalem, told the BBC that about 1,000 displaced people were sheltering in the courtyard when it was hit.

I presume the outdoor courtyard looks onto the car park and was engulfed by the flames created by the ignited rocket fuel

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67144061
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 18th October 2023 at 20:47.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th October 2023), Bill Ryan (18th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (19th October 2023), ExomatrixTV (18th October 2023), Gwin Ru (18th October 2023), Inversion (18th October 2023), Miller (18th October 2023), pounamuknight (19th October 2023), Rizotto (19th October 2023), shaberon (19th October 2023), Tintin (19th October 2023), Yoda (18th October 2023)

31. Link to Post #616
    Language
    Thanks

Question Re: Israel vs Palestine: a New Middle East War

• The Hospital Narrative Completely Collapsed?

6:53 it starts
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th October 2023), Bill Ryan (18th October 2023), Dorjezigzag (18th October 2023), Gwin Ru (18th October 2023), Inversion (18th October 2023), Miller (18th October 2023), pounamuknight (19th October 2023), Rizotto (19th October 2023), shaberon (19th October 2023), Tintin (19th October 2023), Yoda (18th October 2023)

33. Link to Post #617
    Thanks

The US has VETOED a SECOND United Nations resolution calling for a ceasefire in Gaza

https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel/47896

The IDF says it has seen an overwhelmingly positive response to the call of reservists to take part in the expected ground offensive in the Gaza Strip

https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel/47828

Supreme Leader of Iran Khamenei: If the crimes of the occupation in the Gaza Strip continue, the patience of the resistance and Muslims will run out and no one will be able to resist them.

https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel/47823

Thousands march in support of Palestine in Athens

https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel/47899

Hundreds of protesters gather in front of the French Embassy in Tunisia after thr hospital explosion in the Gaza Strip. Demonstrators condemn the position of France and the United States on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel/47861

Mass protest against Israel takes place in Adana, Turkey

https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel/47859

Thousands protest in Jordan capital Amman outside Israeli embassy

https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel/47854

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (19th October 2023), ExomatrixTV (18th October 2023), gini (19th October 2023), Gwin Ru (18th October 2023), Inversion (18th October 2023), Miller (18th October 2023), pounamuknight (19th October 2023), Rizotto (19th October 2023), Seeclearly (18th October 2023), shaberon (19th October 2023), Tintin (19th October 2023), Yoda (18th October 2023)

35. Link to Post #618
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • The Hospital Narrative Completely Collapsed?

6:53 it starts
    Thanks for sharing that, Luke Rudkowski eloquently articulating what I've been attempting to communicate.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2023), ExomatrixTV (18th October 2023), Gwin Ru (18th October 2023), Inversion (18th October 2023), Miller (18th October 2023), pounamuknight (19th October 2023), Rizotto (19th October 2023), shaberon (19th October 2023), Tintin (19th October 2023), Yoda (18th October 2023)

37. Link to Post #619
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Israel vs Palestine: a New Middle East War

• LIVE - HIGH ALERT! No ONE is ready for what's coming | Redacted with Clayton Morris
    Europe is now on high alert as the middle east powder keg is set to explode. Will Iran launch a preemptive attack? Will the US pummel targets in Lebanon? Meanwhile President Putin is demanding that Netanyahu show the satellite proof that Biden claims absolves Israel of the gruesome Gaza hospital attack. "Prove it or it didn't happen".

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3nkr3c/?pub=ir01b
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th October 2023 at 20:42.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (19th October 2023), Inversion (18th October 2023), Miller (18th October 2023), pounamuknight (19th October 2023), Rizotto (19th October 2023), shaberon (19th October 2023), Tintin (19th October 2023), Yoda (18th October 2023)

39. Link to Post #620
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

But I presented a fact, not speculation.

Instead it is being turned to the benefit of Hamas.
    They now bombed their own hospital, perhaps by accident, and that we will never determine 100%, but in any case then blamed Israel.
    From the videos it is clear that this was not a big bomb at all, but it did leave tell-tale signs of Hamas weaponry (small to no crater)
    I listened to the Rudowski video and he concurs.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2023), Inversion (18th October 2023), Miller (18th October 2023), pounamuknight (19th October 2023), Rizotto (19th October 2023), shaberon (19th October 2023), Tintin (19th October 2023), Yoda (18th October 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 196 FirstFirst 1 21 31 41 81 131 196 LastLast