+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Ads don't work on me" Actually they do via subliminals

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Lightbulb "Ads don't work on me" Actually they do via subliminals

The guy who pioneered revealing this stuff, Wilson Bryan Key, died in '08. His books are from the 70s. I actually read a recent book on mind control, clearly authored by some intelligence agency, which had an entire section trying to discredit him.

Link to his most popular book -- https://archive.org/details/wilsonbr...p?view=theater -- you can completely ignore his insight into describing the example subliminals if you want and still get massive value from the book.
    • Overarching idea is that our subconscious digests information pretty much instantly.
    • If something enters your field of vision, your subconscious digests it.
    • You take actions in the future based on your subconscious.
    • Almost everyone is deluded into thinking they are using their conscious when their conscious is really only justifying their subconscious.
    • By linking subconscious human impulse with a product, it sells.
    • Sex is the strongest impulse so pretty much everything is linked to that, even irrelevant products like soap.
    • However I have personally observed fear of rejection being used in lots of ads targeted towards young men. Along with sex of course.
    • Everything is very, very subtle so that it sounds ridiculous to your conscious but your subconscious doesn't care. For example when I describe the YouTube video on the bottom, most of you will probably think I just have a sick mind. And you chalk up sexual imagery in Disney cartoons to "adult humor", etc.

There are some web resources that highlight these things, such as https://subliminalmanipulation.blogs...-messages.html, but they are few and far between and from quite some time ago

Funnily enough I saw someone catch it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/RedditforBu...sing_the_same/

Here's my contribution... watch this video at 0.25x... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1ddM-FpiMg
    • Shirtless, male grunts in opener
    • Female gaze at 0:06 then grabbing phallic object
    • Focus on male groin 0:09
    • Another female hand on the phallus 0:09
    • Phallic object lit up in "heavenly" way 0:12
    • Female gaze at male-on-male romp, with rejection of son as she grips phallus again 0:14
    • Suggestive pour -- erupting on the left (volcano imagery), shooting sideways on the right (ejaculation) 0:21
    • There's something going on with her gaze at the end

^ This is IN ADDITION to all of the subtle influence elements like that absurd whispering from 0:21 to 0:25. Every single second of this commercial was meticulously produced.

Most people perceive ads consciously. So they scoff and say "jeepers, what a silly ad, that ad would never work on me". In fact look at the comments on the linked YT video, sigh. IF IT DID NOT WORK THEN IT WOULD NOT RUN, YOU BUFFOONS, THEY TEST THE AD BEFORE THEY DO MEDIA BUYS FFS. TV ads are intentionally silly and over the top so that people will feel superior and turn their conscious attention off even further. Of course anyone can run an ad online today so you'll see a bunch of garbage ads that don't have subliminals.

So why are "good" ads so "good"? Mostly plugging into archetypal symbols and linking the product with urges, mostly sex and things that revolve around sex. That's also why they drill you with the same ad a million times despite your fatigue. It doesn't matter what you consciously think of the ad as long as you keep your eyes on the screen! Your subconscious will make the decision later on and you will justify it with a conscious rationalization that lets you maintain your facade of invulnerability and agency.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to waxamillionpehhgasus For This Post:

Agape (14th December 2023), Apulu (11th December 2023), Bill Ryan (11th December 2023), Brigantia (11th December 2023), ClearWater (13th December 2023), DNA (12th December 2023), Ewan (11th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (11th December 2023), Isserley (11th December 2023), Matthew (12th December 2023), pabranno (12th December 2023), palehorse (12th December 2023), Pam (13th December 2023), shaberon (14th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (13th December 2023), superior88 (13th December 2023), thepainterdoug (12th December 2023), Vangelo (11th December 2023), ZenBaller (14th December 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,662 times in 1,606 posts

Default Re: "Ads don't work on me" Actually they do via subliminals

Very true, many thanks to write about it, I know exactly what you mean, it is a very uncomfortable subject to touch for many.

But it does not stop there, you don't need eyes to consume Ads, check this out:

also radio (FM) has many subliminals.

I once studied Tv, Cinema and Theater, the purpose I engaged into it was sole to learn how to become a public speaker (which never happened anyway), what I found out was a totally different world, full of malice and wrong doings, manipulation, actors are sick people, directors are the puppet master of actors, and on top of that we have the cabal controlling it all.

I ask anyone interested to know more about this subject to read Constantin Stanislavski (An Actor's Work or also known as An Actor Prepares), it is a manual that teaches anyone how to "evoke believable emotions" when performing. Every single blink of an eye, every single drop of sweat in a play has a meaning. Stanislavski laid the very foundation of it all, I don't know anyone else who did such work as he had done, except for William Shakespeare, but they have different approaches and style.

For you have an idea, one day I asked a fellow colleague when he was doing a breath training (deep diaphragmatic breathing, lion's breathing, etc..), why is that? "I am learning to sweat properly." Huh?? wtf? yes, we can control our sweat just like we control our bladder, controlling our nerves, stress, avoiding caffeine and spicy food, and so on.. doing it all and have it all in your control, is how you manage your sweating.. crazy huh? I thought too when I first listened, it is all true and the way to know is practicing yourself. Ok enough of that..

The Advertisement large corpo choose the best prepared actors for their media placement as they do when choosing any character for a role, it is a very calculated work and those who does not understand it, fall for it in my opinion.

The issue remains, their target is the sub conscious using subliminals, so how to filter it?
    my way is blocking it through the conventional media we know, I ditched Tv more than a decade ago, internet I got no Ads because I block it all at DNS level, Radio I still get some Ads because I like to listen to it sometimes, Cinema I don't go to movies anymore, a few outdoors in the highways when driving but I don't pay attention to that anymore.. in a nutshell: we need to know what it is, so we don't fall the trap. Persuasion and reciprocity plays a big role on all of it too, so be aware about it. There is no FREE lunch anywhere, there is always something else in play.

This connects directly with mind control technologies, as the world evolve so evolve the techniques to control the mind of the masses. Most people I talk to thinks the Ads they see everywhere are there for helping them and they even help in return those companies to track them better, like really giving personal information and needs in order to get more accurate ads in their screens.

Good thread, thanks again.
    Last edited by palehorse; 12th December 2023 at 07:01.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

ClearWater (13th December 2023), Ewan (12th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (13th December 2023), pabranno (12th December 2023), Pam (13th December 2023), shaberon (14th December 2023), waxamillionpehhgasus (12th December 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Very true, many thanks to write about it, I know exactly what you mean, it is a very uncomfortable subject to touch for many.

But it does not stop there, you don't need eyes to consume Ads, check this out:

also radio (FM) has many subliminals.

I once studied Tv, Cinema and Theater, the purpose I engaged into it was sole to learn how to become a public speaker (which never happened anyway), what I found out was a totally different world, full of malice and wrong doings, manipulation, actors are sick people, directors are the puppet master of actors, and on top of that we have the cabal controlling it all.

I ask anyone interested to know more about this subject to read Constantin Stanislavski (An Actor's Work or also known as An Actor Prepares), it is a manual that teaches anyone how to "evoke believable emotions" when performing. Every single blink of an eye, every single drop of sweat in a play has a meaning. Stanislavski laid the very foundation of it all, I don't know anyone else who did such work as he had done, except for William Shakespeare, but they have different approaches and style.

For you have an idea, one day I asked a fellow colleague when he was doing a breath training (deep diaphragmatic breathing, lion's breathing, etc..), why is that? "I am learning to sweat properly." Huh?? wtf? yes, we can control our sweat just like we control our bladder, controlling our nerves, stress, avoiding caffeine and spicy food, and so on.. doing it all and have it all in your control, is how you manage your sweating.. crazy huh? I thought too when I first listened, it is all true and the way to know is practicing yourself. Ok enough of that..

The Advertisement large corpo choose the best prepared actors for their media placement as they do when choosing any character for a role, it is a very calculated work and those who does not understand it, fall for it in my opinion.

The issue remains, their target is the sub conscious using subliminals, so how to filter it?
    my way is blocking it through the conventional media we know, I ditched Tv more than a decade ago, internet I got no Ads because I block it all at DNS level, Radio I still get some Ads because I like to listen to it sometimes, Cinema I don't go to movies anymore, a few outdoors in the highways when driving but I don't pay attention to that anymore.. in a nutshell: we need to know what it is, so we don't fall the trap. Persuasion and reciprocity plays a big role on all of it too, so be aware about it. There is no FREE lunch anywhere, there is always something else in play.

This connects directly with mind control technologies, as the world evolve so evolve the techniques to control the mind of the masses. Most people I talk to thinks the Ads they see everywhere are there for helping them and they even help in return those companies to track them better, like really giving personal information and needs in order to get more accurate ads in their screens.

Good thread, thanks again.
    You're absolutely right on not needing to watch media to get programmed. Any sense will do! Funny because a lot of people mute commercials, right? But they still perceive the visual aspect in their peripheral. Or they walk away during the commercial and the visual aspect is no longer in their field of vision. But they can still hear the audio! So you think you're rising above the advertising, which means you feel superior and let your guard down, which makes you even easier to program through whatever sense is left exposed. Kind of funny! I do see how a nefarious person could laugh at the rubes who don't understand this stuff! I guess it's both tragic and hilarious. (I may have misunderstood the point that video was trying to convey.)

I will certainly look into Constantin Stanislavski. And you're right on the acting industry. The actors are bots---oblivious, apathetic, mind controlled, or actively malevolent (same with all media people)---putting these things out. The directors control them and some group controls the funding to the directors and media. You can respect the skill of the actor, and perhaps even the skill of manipulation of the directors and cabal, but you cannot watch it unless you want to get programmed. Even if you try to stay completely grounded watching a horror movie, you will feel worse than before when you are finished with it. My 2c. Do not even get me started on the themes and tropes in these supposedly fun, uplifting Christmas movies!

I don't fully understand sound subliminals yet. If I cannot consciously perceive a sound subliminal no matter how hard I try, how does it make its way into my subconscious? Visual subliminals you can see and understand if you are shown where to look and what to look for. Sound subliminals don't seem to be that way.

Here's an example. There is a mainstream following around subliminals, mostly young women trying to change their physical appearance it seems, but the mainstream approach is to watch a one minute YouTube video, and the creator of the YouTube video claims they inserted a subliminal something like one thousand times in a minute. But if it is sped up to such a degree, it is presumably just garbled sound. No matter how hard I consciously focus on it, I cannot make out the words. So wouldn't it be that way to my subconscious too?

This is different from using music/sound theory to influence people. For example, a certain frequency in the background could presumably make you react differently to whatever sound or audio was in the foreground. For example, something like a public speaker pumping a certain frequency and rhythm into an audience that is masked by something like music or air conditioning. If you take away all of the masking, you can maybe dimply perceive it consciously. Is this what you're referring to when you say FM has subliminals? Or are you talking about the words that radio hosts and songs use?

The subliminals in lyrics are the most obvious. I guess this would technically be a supraliminal, which I can understand far easier than sound subliminals. Understanding sound subliminals via frequency/tone/rhythm is probably similar to shape theory and such. Undeniably impactful, but not immediately obvious.

For supraliminals, you just put an upbeat, happy instrumental and tone of singing voice with downer lyrics. EDM is huge on this. Add in some MDMA and overwhelming volume in a concert setting and you're good to go. Massive programming event where the audience is completely oblivious. Let's not even get started on rap, LOL. And of course the bass is doing something. A long time ago I used to have subwoofers in my car and I felt literally addicted to bass.

Sucks because a lot of songs are really pleasing to listen to... but you're being programmed.

I feel like this is the most important topic of our time, but we're also so far gone that there is very little hope of convincing the masses of what is going on before we arrive at a scenario where the entire system collapses. People are too prideful, dumbed down, and comfortable.
    • First you need to convince them that their personalities have essentially just been programmed into them and that their conscious is really justifying their subconscious in the vast majority of cases.
    • This is traumatizing and as such their ego will attack you to prevent them from truly accepting it beyond saying "cool" to placate you.
    • Even if they can get to that point of understanding and acceptance, they then have to refrain from consuming their favorite media in 99% of cases, as it's all controlled by the cabal to program you towards destruction.
    • Oh, another aspect of it is that people worship their favorite people in media, for example classic rock listeners worship the Beatles or something. So you not only need to admit that you're "stupid", but also that you've been betrayed.

You really need to analyze the lyrics to songs because it's not always immediately obvious. You need to look for double meanings in words and you need to remove the negatives because your subconscious doesn't perceive them. Popular Eminem song... "I'm not afraid, to take a stand, everybody, come take my hand." Remove the "not". Whoops, that song you were listening to is programming you in the complete opposite direction to what you consciously perceive, however, you will get a temporary boost because of the cool beat, nice voice, what have you. On writing this thread, I looked up the lyrics to one of my favorite songs, Ministry by Karen O. ****! It's not 100% negative programming like a song such as Frontlines by Zeds Dead, but certain lines will undeniably have a negative effect on me long-term. Project Avalon users tend to skew older, so I'd imagine a lot are reading this and thinnking, "pfft, I only listen to the classics from a long time ago"... well, if the band you're listening to achieved mainstream relevance and if they were signed to a major label, couldn't hurt to take a look at those supposedly innocent lyrics "before things got so bad"...

I feel like we are at the point where the subconscious has been so thoroughly programmed that themes are now being brought into the real of the conscious mind with no resistance. Look at rap. A couple decades ago, the general population's conscious mind would revolt at the songs. Now, they're the hottest things. No, this is not a case of the younger generation just being different than the older one. It's coordinated destruction via subliminal programming. I don't see how we're going to get off this track on a species level. I feel writing this stuff on Project Avalon is could provide value because people reading Project Avalon are generally a bit more... awake, whatever term you want to use. If you give this information to a standard person, they're just going to attack you, ignore you, or try to exploit it for their own gain at the expense of others.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waxamillionpehhgasus For This Post:

ClearWater (13th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (13th December 2023), pabranno (12th December 2023), palehorse (14th December 2023), shaberon (14th December 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,389 times in 4,092 posts

I avoid adverts but when I'm unlucky enough to see them I feel like my head is going to explode because there's so much going on, and I feel a bit sick from the attempted manipulation. It reminds me of the fictional, post-modern show Max Headroom, where they invented this sci-fi concept of 'blipverts'... which were adverts played really fast, so you can't consciously understand them, but it all gets inside your head. In the story blipverts had a rare side effect that they made some peoples head's literally explode.

Back to reality Edward Bernays knew what he was doing. As far as I understand it the manipulation tactics we have in modern commercial advertising were pioneered by Bernays.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

ClearWater (13th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (13th December 2023), pabranno (12th December 2023), palehorse (14th December 2023), shaberon (14th December 2023), waxamillionpehhgasus (12th December 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    I avoid adverts but when I'm unlucky enough to see them I feel like my head is going to explode because there's so much going on, and I feel a bit sick from the attempted manipulation. It reminds me of the fictional, post-modern show Max Headroom, where they invented this sci-fi concept of 'blipverts'... which were adverts played really fast, so you can't consciously understand them, but it all gets inside your head. In the story blipverts had a rare side effect that they made some peoples head's literally explode.

Back to reality Edward Bernays knew what he was doing. As far as I understand it the manipulation tactics we have in modern commercial advertising were pioneered by Bernays.
    Yep yep and yep. This type of subliminal manipulation is covered in the book I linked in the OP, in case you're curious in learning more.

The specific device the book talks about is called a tachistoscope. Looks like Bernays was born in 1891 and the tachistoscope was invented in 1859.

This type of manipulation has the common "debunk" of laser focusing on the example that Wilson Bryan Key uses on movie theaters and selling popcorn via "blinking" ads before a movie, which was apparently made up, or it didn't work, or something. However if you look into the tachistoscope and other related devices and methods they are undeniably effective. So the goal here is for the movie theater thing to be the supposed #1 application of it, and that application was supposedly debunked, so the curious person just thinks it's BS.

Not sure exactly where or how much this type of manipulation is being used today. I would imagine it's less prevalent than things like shape theory for one simple reason: it is suspicious. If someone could go frame-by-frame and reveal blatant advertisements, that would make people think. The Reddit post in my OP showcases that actually. However things like shape theory and archetypal symbols can be dismissed much more easily, especially because the only purpose of the "subconscious", as taught in schools, is controlling breath, heartbeat, etc. (just bodily functions). If your average person read my OP where I equate a bottle of sugar water (Sunny D) to a phallus, they'd just assume I had a sick mind, whereas "SEX" flashing on the screen in obvious print would be palatable to the left brain dominated modern individual.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to waxamillionpehhgasus For This Post:

ClearWater (13th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (13th December 2023), Matthew (12th December 2023), pabranno (12th December 2023), palehorse (14th December 2023), shaberon (14th December 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,774 times in 21,167 posts

Lightbulb Re: "Ads don't work on me" Actually they do via subliminals

Most people do not even know that I have a degree (late 1980s early 1990s pre-internet period) in: "marketing, pr techniques, advertisement strategies with the use of computers".

Back then I learned, among others, about, and I write all this below 'Off The Top Of My Head':

The use of: sound, colors, frequencies, art/symbols, flashing (frames per second), rhythm/pace of speaking, special "story line" editing often with highly suggestive means, body language, mannerism, tonality of your voice, eye contact, choice of background music, choice of ambient nature sounds, the perfect timing of anything important you not even have considered, heck even the "pauses" could be carefully crafted.

How to make flyers knowing what works, what not ... How to find your "targeted" audience more effectively ... How to do research to know what they want to hear without sounding "too predictable" and "too obvious" by being authentic taking risks that does not sound "calculated"... How to "stand out" ... How to exceed your competition ... How to use some mystery to tickle people's mind ... How to use the "less is more" philosophy as well using multiple other tactics for different type of people. How to be more "convincing" & "pervasive". How to use humor, parody, satire (this was already known long before memes became a "thing").
    • How to start with outlining what you are going to explain in a "mini lecture/presentation", then do it again at the end summarizing key points what people have learned today.
    • How to do "brains-storm sessions" with other gifted people to have better strategic end-results.
    • How to give a public speech, how to give a lecture, how to produce a Radio or TV show in such a way that people will remember you better ....
    • How to co-organize conferences, what steps do you take to make it "sold out" (which I did many times).
    • How to co-organize protest marches ... how to speak to the journalists & editorial staff (also did many times).
    • How to give a workshop and make people more proactive, participating in such a way that (almost) all attendants are positively surprised about themselves. (I did too!).
    • How to create/build a network that will help your cause.
    And all of it ... literary all of it can also be done "naturally" without reading books without "having a degree" as long as you are 100% authentic/transparent/honest/passionate about it ... but sadly enough, so many are solely focused on "money making" that they are considered "successful" on the bases how much money they have ("net worth" earnings) ... thus people sense you have ulterior motives very fast!

Your "vibes" aka "being in the zone" aka "the muse" are "being in the flow" is DIFFERENT if it is all calculated to get "more profit" 24/7... "Doing it for the money, so that you can pay your debt" can make you less spontaneous, less authentic, less effortless creative, more rigid, easier to frustrate, easily triggered, becoming a "perfectionist" others can not work with >>> especially when you tend to be a "control freak".

When you (secretly) do not trust yourself enough, often you need to overcompensate your incompetence that will reflect on all people around you, thus it will also affect them too ... This "self-knowledge" psychology is also part of the package in everything you do.
    • How you deal with set-backs, disappointments, obstacles in ANYTHING in life ... (including your "pr/marketing project") ... says much more about your quality of personality traits than all your "successes" combined!
    Now why do I write all the above on the topic of "the use of subliminals in advertisement" ... because it can easily be weaponized (abused) but it can also be used in a more organic natural way not even realizing "you did that" ... and I am talking about all of it the whole thing.
    • All boils down to the purity of your intent combined with the healthy self-knowledge you have ... knowing your weaknesses, flaws & being alert having (possible) blind spots.
    Evil does not give a shİt ... for them, it is all done to "get results" no matter "how it is done" ... they love to use "good people" believing whitewashed lies because they tend to have a form of "creativity & authenticity" (purity of heart) they lack ... To sell a big fat LIE on a massive scale, you need genuine "good people" believing the sold lies for it work ... And I think ALL big giant PR firms knows that too! (Who are very sophisticated propaganda experts/specialists aka "perception managers" giving NLP type "media-training" how (corrupt) politicians become better "spin-doctors").
    • I really wish everybody took the time to study guaranteed life-changing book: "The Psychology of Totalitarianism" written by, in my view a humble person named: Prof. Dr. Mattias Desmet from Belgium 🇧🇪 speaking fluent English 🇬🇧, French 🇫🇷, German 🇩🇪 & Dutch 🇳🇱 ... It not only addresses the mass hypnotizing mechanisms perfectly, it also comes with practical solutions and answers to many deep questions!
    To me (complex) "psychology" is like breathing to me ... my mother studied Psychology at the University in Maastircht 1974 up to 1977 when I was about 8 up to 11 years old ... she taught me some things at early age ... even how to question what I have been taught too and why having a "blind spot" can happen to everybody .. She later organized big protest marches and was many times of Radio & TV .... She even had her own radio shows in Amsterdam ... later when I got older I did the same.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV' 🦜🦋🌳
    December 13th, 2023

• disclaimer: when I use the word "you" I do not mean anyone personally ... it is more an "if you do/are like that scenario" in general terms.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th December 2023 at 15:54.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (13th December 2023), Ernie Nemeth (13th December 2023), mizo (13th December 2023), Moss Rose (13th December 2023), palehorse (14th December 2023), shaberon (14th December 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've been thinking about the Sunny D commercial I linked to in the OP and it's been bugging me how there are certain elements that I only had a hunch were suspicious but couldn't place. So here is a bit more of a detailed breakdown. Remember to watch at 0.25x.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1ddM-FpiMg
    • Opening scene. Two shots of the ball: testicles. As already mentioned, shirtless men.
    • Woman puts down bag. Her gaze is clearly one of longing. If you saw that gaze with no context you would say she's longing for something.
    • As mentioned, woman then grabs phallus out of bag.
    • Next two cuts again show two shots of ball again: testicles. As well as the shot of male groin. His arms, and his bathing suit pattern, both center the groin region.
    • As mentioned, woman grips phallus and puts it down on table. Look at the pattern on the woman's shirt (vaginal entrance). The carrot in the middle of the bunch also has a peculiar shape...
    • In the shot of the five dudes walking, I don't know what the subliminal message would be there. Hat flip to backwards seems significant in some way, as do the colors. Also one of the actors has two hands on the ball and brings it above his head into the shot. EDIT: I think I cracked this one. This scene is between two phallus shots. I think the point is that the men are heading to the house for sexual activity.
    • Heavenly phallus shot, as mentioned.
    • Female gaze at male-on-male romp, with rejection of son as she grips phallus again. As she smiles wide, the bare skin of the male is pictured. This is the only actor of the five wearing a tank top. Interesting. Also note the picture/clock in the background (WTF is that thing?). Looks like a smiling face and it also resembles breasts. EDIT: There are three breasts in that thing. You have the entire painting or whatever it is, with the nipple in the bottom right. The two humps above the "eyes". And the smile and nose also make one.
    • Lots of smiles as son grips phallus (Sunny D in fridge).
    • Suggestive pour -- erupting on the left (volcano imagery), shooting sideways on the right (ejaculation). I went frame by frame and I can't see any obvious images in the ice cube. EDIT: The pouring juice and ice cube resembles a package if you flip your screen sideways.
    • Final scene -- son gripping phallus and emptying it directly into mouth. Right after the eruption/ejaculation shot. Woman then replaces empty bottle (signaling sex is over) with full bottle (all the males are ready to go again). Then you get her suggestive look, from one male to another.

As far as I can tell this commercial is targeted at women resembling the actor with the aim to subliminally connect Sunny D with a massive five-male-one-female orgy.

---

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. I just looked up a random Sunny D commercial from a bit later, 2001 (earlier one I analyzed was 1991). Looks like they got a lot more blatant because sales were dropping. "Sales had halved by 2001, and the drink was redesigned and reinvented in March 2003 as "SunnyD"."

Pretty sure this one is blatantly obvious even if you haven't read the Wilson Bryan Key book I linked in the OP.

EDIT: Lol. Listen to those two male grunts in the second half.
    Last edited by waxamillionpehhgasus; 13th December 2023 at 18:10.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waxamillionpehhgasus For This Post:

ClearWater (13th December 2023), palehorse (14th December 2023), shaberon (14th December 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

I want to say in advance that I am fully aware of sexual based subliminals ... it does exist and know how it works, especially after studying Walt Disney (33 Degree Mason?) who is known for that ... so I do not deny any of it ... but:
    • sincere question (related to mass psychological effects):
    Is it true that people who are raised in a (very) strict religious (Christian/Muslim/Jewish) family ... are trained (or forced?) to suppress a lot when it comes to sexuality? ... Especially when excessive guilt & shame is systematically injected in to the psyche during adolescent period.

And because of that they become way more sensitive to "suggestive" symbolism ... visual & auditive ... sometimes people can do things that are absolutely not sexual based and still there are certain people that can not help themselves to "interpreted" that as "sexual based" anyway ... no matter if it is not the case ... to be triggered for some is "evidence enough" to condemn or judge the other by saying "what the hell are you doing to me?" <<< assuming the feelings/experience is KING not the unaltered truth.

I know my question can annoy so many well intended people exposing the effects of subliminals. But what if part of it is self-induced self-inflicted, how can we use discernment here?
    • What makes so many people falling victim to suggestive rhetoric and/or visuals more than others? ... Anyone?
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th December 2023 at 20:31.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (13th December 2023), Moss Rose (13th December 2023), palehorse (14th December 2023), shaberon (14th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (14th December 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,294 times in 3,172 posts

Sexual suggestion is 100% real and obvious in advertising. I am amazed the number of visual adds, pop ups and all regarding any and every topic that do thier best to make fruit,peach pits, health problems, parts of the body such as a closuep of the fold in your arm, and so on to give you the feeling that you see something sexual. its the oldest cheapest play in the book but we humans are very cheap customers. Sex and violence is our pastime.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ClearWater (14th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (13th December 2023), palehorse (14th December 2023), shaberon (14th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (14th December 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I need to get a stronger grasp on archetypal symbols to effectively analyze a lot of these more subtle ones.

I'm noticing that tons of ads in recent years are just blatantly sexual as we've crossed the line where rampant uncontrolled sexuality isn't even taboo anymore (along the lines of overeating -- blatantly harmful but hey it feels good right). Even though the symbols are still there to provide the oomph, there's little point in analyzing something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgWMcg3cYSg

However I'd imagine plenty of industries like finance and automotive are still making use of subliminals. I recall seeing a 30 second Ford ad that had like 60 cuts in it, something like that would be entirely subliminal almost. Will start there once I have a better grasp on the archetypal symbols

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waxamillionpehhgasus For This Post:

ClearWater (14th December 2023), palehorse (14th December 2023), shaberon (14th December 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: "Ads don't work on me" Actually they do via subliminals

• induced sex deprivation (like celibacy) can lead to obsessive behavior ... also connected to easily being triggered >>> very similar to trauma & anxiety attacks ... having this problem/severe issue may also be the reason for super heightened sensitivity when this topic is discussed, or you're getting much faster triggered via seductive visual stimuli.
    • It is like poking in your eye with your finger obsessively, then telling the doctor that it hurts so much when you do that ... the doctor will probably say: have you considered not poking in your eye with your finger?
    • Similar to OCD ... Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (I knew a few who had that problem).
    If anyone has this problem, I would advise you not to focus too much on this forum thread! ... Unless you find a way to overcome your anxiety (trigger) issues.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th December 2023 at 01:40.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (14th December 2023), palehorse (14th December 2023), shaberon (14th December 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,118 times in 2,403 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    But what if part of it is self-induced self-inflicted, how can we use discernment here?

What makes so many people falling victim to suggestive rhetoric and/or visuals more than others? ... Anyone?
    As a first consideration I would suggest 'personality types' as a potential influence. Such as extrovert vs introvert?

And as modern education, and to some extent social media, certainly don't encourage introversion - philosophy/deep consideration, then probably the shallow gratification seekers are more prone to manipulation.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

ClearWater (14th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (13th December 2023), palehorse (14th December 2023), shaberon (14th December 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,278 times in 4,084 posts

Now why do I write all the above on the topic of "the use of subliminals in advertisement" ... because it can easily be weaponized (abused) but it can also be used in a more organic natural way not even realizing "you did that" ... and I am talking about all of it the whole thing.
    • All boils down to the purity of your intent combined with the healthy self-knowledge you have ... knowing your weaknesses, flaws & being alert having (possible) blind spots.
    Evil does not give a shİt ... for them, it is all done to "get results" no matter "how it is done" ... they love to use "good people" believing whitewashed lies...

That is similar to my reaction here.

It is also a result of basically just being trained in it.

So you have a pile of techniques, which is acting and propaganda.

We know this.

I never said I was not doing the same thing, actually I said more than once that I *am* doing the same thing although it is not the same "kind" as what is being discussed.

Most of the discussion has re-ified the object, or product of someone's mind, and placed themselves as the beholder.

What if I am not beholding. What if I am projecting.

And so again in this case you have a grassroots movement, such as the Bards, which someone like Shakespeare could only capitalize on.

In other words anyone can do it.

So this has its whole case of The People vs. The Establishment.

It is, of course, true, that The Industry works largely in the manner described.

The selling of addiction and so forth is a lot like its own sub-school which simply isn't the main or original purpose of drama, music, art, and so forth, which can work in a similar way for other purposes.

Like other subjects, this is a running fight with an ever more detailed version of evil. Bernays to the nth power.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (14th December 2023), palehorse (14th December 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waxamillionpehhgasus (here)
    I don't fully understand sound subliminals yet. If I cannot consciously perceive a sound subliminal no matter how hard I try, how does it make its way into my subconscious? Visual subliminals you can see and understand if you are shown where to look and what to look for. Sound subliminals don't seem to be that way.
    Hi waxamillionpehhgasus, sound subliminals are designed to pass below normal limits of perception, so you can spot it anyway, nobody does.

Human hearing ranges: 20Hz to 20.000 Hz.
    Subliminal in sound: don't confuse volume level with frequency, the subliminals can be inserted at a very low volume level OR it can be inserted just outside of the human hearing ranges.. for example a subliminal audio insert could be done at 19Hz and lower or 20.001 Hz and up.. subconsciously these frequencies will be received.

more examples:
    sub audible tracks in LP, there was a band who recorded a ceremony using backmasking techniques at sub audible levels using higher frequencies that we can't hear at all. There was comments that the first person who knew about that because the dog was very uncomfortable when playing the LP. So animals functioning at different ranges they can spot some frequencies that we can not.

Binaural beats to influence brain waves is another good example, unless one is absolutely sure about listening that, otherwise I would stay away.

and of course this topic is very extensive, human brain - machine interface and brain waves are taking over, In few years one would barely recognize this world for what is coming at fast pace.

• What makes so many people falling victim to suggestive rhetoric and/or visuals more than others? ... Anyone?
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

Assange comes to mind. It is used against people, when they want to defame someone, they just say s/he was sexually involved with minors.. boom it all fall to the ground, if it goes mainstream then is game over, reputation kiss good bye.

Does it happen with the powerful and wealth? Of course not, so money is always involved. Hunter Biden still there btw and probably will run for congress in a few years. We live in a rigged world everybody knows by now, the ones who deny it, are the ones who accepted evil into their lives, unfortunately our own families have those people.
    --

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Agape (14th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (14th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (14th December 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,487 times in 4,627 posts

Earlier in my life ..I’ve studied Bardo Thodol (the Tibetan “Book of states in between Life and Death”), which is pre-Buddhist in origin even while many people confuse it with “Buddhist teachings”.

It does bear some similarities with the Egyptian Book of Dead regardless.

In parts it offers vivid description of visions of various nature that occur to the “life culminating consciousness” trying to “sum up” its human experience on presumed “exit” from one physical life.

[the wind so cool I can’t put it better ]

Many of these “visions” that spontaneously occur on the canvas of consciousness passing to comatose state are terrifying , sexually explicit , heavenly or hellish in nature yet [the most important point] they are to be understood as creations and illusions of our own mind no matter how powerful they appear.

If you happen to be good meditation practitioner [point 2] you are still able to recognise the part [partition ] of your mind that experiences this particular vision and the moment you do it disappears and either transforms to another “field vision” or , optimally you may happen to rest in state of clear mind, free of mental imprints from where you will be guided by your real objectives to future life..

While such states of “transition” are not limited to near-to-death experiences but are part of our subconscious dreamscape , which again connects to the greater subconscious ..

[where lots of information garbage gets thrown in as well]

it’s a part of processing mind that [quite like AI] grinds countless data simultaneously before they get “filtered”, purified and refined ( that in better case)
    and that’s where social influencing happens as well.

So in sum , any receptive , contemplative person opened subliminally to the “www” and broad social influencing - marketing today are bound to encounter the whole “devil” of global planetary vision at some point in their consciousness that no matter HOW it appears is terrifying , brutal and on rough edges sexually explicit though it does not have to be one way,
    it’s more like a monster medusa with many heads.

There’s already happened many individual cases of suicides and self harm among young people - anyone from early teenage on who are sensitive to reality- who just suddenly “saw” the monster of pollution to the environment , its impact ( think of millions of kids living in modern Delhi, Beijing , New York, London , Tokyo and so forth ) that can’t be stopped or reverted because people have been sufficiently poisoned , weakened and dumbed to oppose the global monopoly and its trends so all our social structures and hierarchies will continue bowing to them ( till the oil lasts and that’s times longer than we will).

Of course it’s also , anything else.

There are millions of people isolated with their computer screens who are starving for love and life no matter how fine their comfort zone is who can’t be really helped because they consciously “saw” something huge that took their life away.

Recognising the very elusive and impermanent state of your “deep impact[ which is worse than mere clinical depression] from your original clear and happy mind always helps 🙏

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th December 2023), palehorse (14th December 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Was browsing through ZeroHedge today and right on front page here this article:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2023-...a-whore-hustle

I think it fits here. Presenting: This Is America: The Bikini Yoga Whore Hustle

It is better I don't comment on this one..
    --

+ Reply to Thread