+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: The White Race

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,717 times in 8,943 posts

Default Re: The White Race

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    I will just leave this here - 15 minutes of one's time to listen, and a nutshell outline of the kind of thinking that is being promoted by Western governments, schools, universities, libraries, the media, big tech, entertainment and big corporations.

Based on Critical Race Theory, and the thinking of, among others, Ibram X. Kendi which asserts ALL white people, without exception, are born evil. There is no cure, and they should simply all be killed, babies too.

Pretty much the same thinking as Israel, which says all Palestinians are evil, without exception, and should simply all be killed, babies too.

I myself cannot believe that in the 21st century, this kind of thinking has reared its ugly head again.

KKK in reverse. Really?!!!
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

arwen (23rd February 2024), Ernie Nemeth (24th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (23rd February 2024), jaybee (23rd February 2024), Mike (23rd February 2024), shaberon (27th February 2024), wondering (23rd February 2024), Yoda (24th February 2024)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,032 times in 2,211 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    I will just leave this here - 15 minutes of one's time to listen, and a nutshell outline of the kind of thinking that is being promoted by Western governments, schools, universities, libraries, the media, big tech, entertainment and big corporations.

Based on Critical Race Theory, and the thinking of, among others, Ibram X. Kendi which asserts ALL white people, without exception, are born evil. There is no cure, and they should simply all be killed, babies too.

Pretty much the same thinking as Israel, which says all Palestinians are evil, without exception, and should simply all be killed, babies too.

I myself cannot believe that in the 21st century, this kind of thinking has reared its ugly head again.

KKK in reverse. Really?!!!

Yes but Alex Jones' analysis goes deeper - saying that the black guy saying those things is basically a tool of the CIA and all that Critical Race Theory stuff is to set the scene for deep racial division because they (NWO) are going to try and kill all black people!! with a racial targeted bio weapon... !!

I nearly didn't watch the video because I knew it was going to make me annoyed (and anxious) - then I realized it was an InfoWars presentation so I watched it and I'm glad I did (thanks @ arwen for posting)... because I rate Alex's knowledge and analysis... (tomorrow's news today).... and what he says is shocking...

but

The NWO are deadly serious - DEADLY.... about drastic depopulation .... heaven only knows what a fly on the wall might hear at their top level meetings where they hatch their plans...

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

arwen (23rd February 2024), DNA (23rd February 2024), Ernie Nemeth (24th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (23rd February 2024), Jambo (27th February 2024), Mike (23rd February 2024), shaberon (27th February 2024), wondering (23rd February 2024), Yoda (24th February 2024)

5. Link to Post #83
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,584 times in 661 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Yes but Alex Jones' analysis goes deeper - saying that the black guy saying those things is basically a tool of the CIA and all that Critical Race Theory stuff is to set the scene for deep racial division because they (NWO) are going to try and kill all black people!! with a racial targeted bio weapon... !!

I nearly didn't watch the video because I knew it was going to make me annoyed (and anxious) - then I realized it was an InfoWars presentation so I watched it and I'm glad I did (thanks @ arwen for posting)... because I rate Alex's knowledge and analysis... (tomorrow's news today).... and what he says is shocking...

but

The NWO are deadly serious - DEADLY.... about drastic depopulation .... heaven only knows what a fly on the wall might hear at their top level meetings where they hatch their plans...
    Correct. Just to expand slightly - Alex also pointed the finger at Carnegie, Ford and those types of Foundations for funding this, as well as the CIA.

In South Africa, those Foundations were completely responsible for turning the approach of the Mandela-driven Reconciliation route, to race based hatred. Carnegie, Ford, Mellon, Gates Foundations all interfered in everything in South Africa, and basically run the country to this day.

With regard to biological weapons targeted at Blacks, there was extensive research and experimenting on this in the Apartheid years by one Wouter Basson.

Extract from above link:

Quote Wouter Basson (born 6 July 1950) is a South African cardiologist and former head of the country's secret chemical and biological warfare project, Project Coast, during the apartheid era. Nicknamed "Dr. Death" by the press for his alleged actions in apartheid South Africa, Basson was acquitted in 2002 of 67 charges, after having been suspended from his military post with full pay in 1999.
    South Africans were stunned when he was acquitted of the 67 charges because there was mountains of evidence - what they did not know at that time is that Basson was protected by the CIA because the research was actually done by Basson for them, paid by them.

This ugly rabbit hole goes very deep, and my response is not to get emotional or upset - because that is precisely what they want - rather to observe all the facts neutrally. It is hard to do, but is the best response to such unmitigated evil, in my humble opinion. We need to know what they have been doing in secret for decades, it does need to get flushed out, and that is happening now. While painful, this is a good thing in my once again humble opinion.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

DNA (23rd February 2024), Ernie Nemeth (24th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (23rd February 2024), Franny (25th February 2024), jaybee (23rd February 2024), Mark (29th February 2024), Mike (23rd February 2024), shaberon (27th February 2024), wondering (23rd February 2024), Yoda (24th February 2024)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,256 times in 4,080 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Humans created countries to keep 'others' out. Without borders, there are no countries.

One could perhaps say that City-States were a mode of collective survivalism. If you were banished, you were basically dead.

The "country" was perhaps invented by Sargon, who took over neighboring city-states.

However, no one was exactly "kept out".

It is a continuous trail of trading, migrating, inter-breeding, and ghettoized exclaves in many cases.

One can find bedding material in South Africa at about 100,000 years old, which was traded over hundreds of miles.

I think we all want to make our own informed decisions--if I meet an African or a Jew who is "not like me", it is up to me to figure out if this person is really my friend. Unfortunately, the same decision is necessary with those who "look like me".

The ancient trade routes paint the picture that in general, humanity was much friendlier in ancient times, until around the year 600 when this was all broken and forgotten--such as in the 1,500s, Jesuits were astounded to find Roman items in India--they had no idea! They had already forgotten what some of the Romans had done, since they were given the bastardized, Aristotelian version.

The removal of modern borders is so you will lose your culture, like the Italians forgot what Rome was, or, Europeans generally have forgotten their Druidic heritage. This is dangerous, because, it is not your choice or any kind of local agreement, it is someone else's "superior" decision.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

DNA (24th February 2024), Ernie Nemeth (24th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (23rd February 2024), I am B (24th February 2024), Mike (23rd February 2024), Yoda (24th February 2024)

9. Link to Post #85
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,709 times in 21,157 posts

Google’s 'Bud Light Moment’ Is HERE! Tech Giant’s AI Erasure of Whites From History Has Triggered an Explosive Awakening!

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DNA (24th February 2024), Ernie Nemeth (24th February 2024), Mike (24th February 2024), shaberon (27th February 2024), Yoda (24th February 2024)

11. Link to Post #86
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,616 times in 5,384 posts

I find that when real arguments will not suffice, most resort to name calling and labelling.

These topics are highly emotional for most.

I truly understand and take no offense. I wanted to test the depth of the conviction on this topic, I got my answer.

The more I think about it the more I see that we have been exposed to damaging material, with the intent of causing division even amongst the like-minded. This normally can't happen since the like-minded 'see' the world in a certain way, including allowing for debate.

I have concluded that we have been mind raped.
    It has been going on for a long while. A long, long while even.
    The breaking point, the point where the mind overloads and cannot take any more abuse, is different for all.

For some, it might have been 9/11. Others, it could have been the Iraq wars. Even earlier, some might have had their minds blown when the Berlin Wall came down, or the Soviet Union collapsed. Add in all the egregious assaults on the social order by activists organizing the #metoo movement, CRT, DEI, BLM, Antifa, the religious organizations funneling illegal aliens into the western nations by the millions, our leaders calling patriots domestic terrorists, the global warming scare mongering, the war on oil, the attack on Christians world wide, or the general vilification of white-skinned people.

These are all on-going assaults on our sensibilities. It takes emotional and psychological defensive tactics to keep the mind whole under the continued attack.

Then add on top the Covid Scam, the election steal, The Big Lie - the safest and most secure election brain-washing orchestrated by the legacy media, the open borders, the war in Ukraine, the police action in Israel, disease X, the 'mysterious' deaths of the young and our athletes, and more insults to our sanity are added daily to befuddle our minds and the burden of lies, deceit, and rhetoric become too much to bear.

For me it was the October 7 attack. That rape of my mind was devastating. I cannot forgive those that put those images in my mind.

And lo! It is the same ones who have always done the most atrocious acts against civilians! These groups have been at it since the seventies, high-jacking planes, blowing stuff up - killing mostly innocent civilians, never wanting to live in peace with their neighbors.

Now they are the good guys, and we whites are on the hot seat, since our skin is the same color as their tormentors.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DNA (25th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (25th February 2024), Mike (24th February 2024), shaberon (27th February 2024), Yoda (24th February 2024)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,901 times in 32,959 posts

For me it was the October 7 attack. That rape of my mind was devastating. I cannot forgive those that put those images in my mind.
    Ernie, do you see now that the news reports about October 7 were exaggerated, emotionally amplified, and falsified (to a large extent), and that you were heavily influenced by those, maybe preying on some of your own previously held ideas?

The Palestinians, those in-the-news representatives of heathen non-white people whom you appear to fear and detest, are NOT the bad guys here.

I know this isn't the core topic of this thread, but it seems ludicrous now to think of Israel standing strong, valiantly, brave and alone against the uncivilized hordes of non-white people in the area.

The Israelis are the butchers now.
    Everything has changed. (I suspect they've had these intentions for many decades, but now they've come out of the closet and what they wish and intend is now plain for the world to see.)

And lo! It is the same ones who have always done the most atrocious acts against civilians! These groups have been at it since the seventies, high-jacking planes, blowing stuff up - killing mostly innocent civilians, never wanting to live in peace with their neighbors.
    The Americans have done far more than any other nation to kill civilians in foreign countries, destroy societies and cultures, never wanting or intending to live in peace with anyone at all.

If that's not evident to anyone reading this, it becomes a little hard to believe that any meaningful conversation can be had.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Antagenet (25th February 2024), Chip (25th February 2024), DNA (25th February 2024), Ernie Nemeth (24th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (25th February 2024), Kindred (25th February 2024), kudzy (24th February 2024), lake (24th February 2024), Mark (29th February 2024), shaberon (27th February 2024), Yoda (24th February 2024)

15. Link to Post #88
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,552 times in 814 posts

snip ....
    OK .... while I would like to disagree with you .... everything you have said, due to the current intentions and actions by corporations and western governments, I have to say that, in the greater part you are correct!

There is the one group who is mainly in control over the MIC and the already mentioned corporations and governments .... but they also control near all media!

I just didn't think that you would come straight out and blame the state of israel along with the jewish population of the world!

I concede to your points that in every case you posted .... all leads back to the one group as you say!

You will know them by their actions!
    Normal..!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

DNA (25th February 2024), Ernie Nemeth (24th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (25th February 2024), shaberon (27th February 2024)

17. Link to Post #89
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,616 times in 5,384 posts

Those that orchestrate these atrocious acts are all of one ilk. On that we agree.

That the west is most to blame is also evident because there are more radicalized combatants on the other side. Radicalized because their way of life is not worth living as it is, I surmise.

Any group can be radicalized, unless the situation is diffused with honest and open dialogue.
    Every person's feelings count. They may not be right, but that makes no difference to their feelings.
    Unless and until their feelings are recognized and accepted, they cannot begin to rationalize, let alone alter, their emotional response to bring it in line with the unbiased facts. (this applies to everyone, no one is exempt)

There is far more to this gambit than just the eradication of a downtrodden group.
    What's coming will upturn the last remaining vestiges of a way of life that has seemingly run its course.

White-skinned people are being replaced, and they are complicit in their own eradication, both by their apathy and their misplaced sense of justice.

That ilk that rules this world by terror and deceit, has unhitched their wagon from the western world, who brought them their wealth and seceded them their power in the first place.
    Their eyes are turning to the east and larger untapped markets.
    In order to make the transition that ilk must normalize a new skin tone to match the market they wish to infiltrate next.

The devastation that ilk leave in their wake is well documented around the world in isolated areas that were promised wealth and prosperity in exchange for 'modernization' and the exploitation of their natural resources.

One of the things they leave behind is a radicalized populace.
    It's the natural response to upheaval for the sake of profit.

If we do not protect ourselves, the white race will become the next victim of this ilk.
    Woe to the world if that comes to pass.
    Or not...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DNA (25th February 2024), Ewan (24th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (25th February 2024), Mike (24th February 2024), shaberon (27th February 2024)

19. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,054 times in 4,339 posts

Ernie I'm of the opinion that the Palestinian Hamas attack on Israel was actually an inside job by Israel to give them the appearance of being justly provoked.
    At the very least I'm pretty sure Israeli intelligence knew what was coming.

But by and large you make some great points.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Antagenet (25th February 2024), Ernie Nemeth (28th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (25th February 2024), Kindred (25th February 2024), Mike (25th February 2024), Miller (12th March 2024), shaberon (27th February 2024)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

White-skinned people are being replaced, and they are complicit in their own eradication, both by their apathy and their misplaced sense of justice.

On this, I can only speak as to the receiving end of the "integration and bussing" era.

So-called "race relations" in the States have always been bad. Lincoln was reluctant to liberate slaves because he thought blacks would not "integrate" into white society. A hundred years later, he was still pretty much correct about that.

When I was a little kind, integration hadn't affected much, and then as a teenager, I saw I was less interesting because black people were the "new, in" thing, and this still seems to be the case.

I was told my kind hogged all the resources, and became the only group known in history to voluntarily relinquish power and money and so forth to someone else because they "deserved" a share.

So, no, I never wound up with any special advantages because I was white, in fact everything appeared to be running backwards.

At this point, I tend to call the society a zombie farm. There isn't anything left that I like about it. There was a "slice of pie" for a while, I suppose, but not any more.

If I experience negative prosperity, it is comforting to know that someone else "deserves" it.

Obviously, nothing spectacular has been developed around here, nothing to brag about, just a Federal entity that is the biggest source of violence the world has ever seen.

Somewhere else, I would say, sure, the Welsh ought to focus on preserving their integrity in Wales, they have their own language and can decide whether to use English or who should be allowed on the territory. Nothing like that applies to me personally, or to anything near here.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

DNA (12th March 2024), Ernie Nemeth (27th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (7th March 2024), Mike (29th February 2024), Miller (18th March 2024)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,013 times in 8,425 posts

I sometimes think the reason the old white men who rule the world have turned completely against the rest of the white population to the extent of actively depopulating them is because they, somehow, believe they have ruined them beyond being viable for the future by the abuse and deviation from normal that they put them through with the industrial revolution.

In other words, they see them as a pile of used bent and broken crash test dummies out the back of an abandoned rusting factory building. Broken, in their minds might only be temporarily heightened lifestyle expectations.

This interview starts off talking about the shockingly biased against white people the Google AI is.

Mel K & Zach Vorhies | The Truth About Google: Seeing Beyond the Grand Illusion | 2-27-24
    58 minutes - Posted Feb 28, 2024

https://rumble.com/v4g4cxf-mel-k-and...and-illus.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v4dj3g9/?pub=1yatds
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (12th March 2024), ExomatrixTV (7th March 2024), Mike (29th February 2024), Miller (18th March 2024), RatRodRob...RRR (12th March 2024), shaberon (19th March 2024)

25. Link to Post #93
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,923 times in 255 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Let's not split hairs on this thread, okay? We all know what a 'white country' is. All of Europe. 45 countries.
    Well, Caucasian might be a better descriptor. Russians are 'white' (mostly), and so are Ukrainians and Belarusians. Are those countries in 'Europe'? (Discuss. )
    Yeah Bill, and we are told that "whites" only make up less than 10% of the worlds population, who decides this assessment, what/which countries were/are considered "white" ...?
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

DNA (12th March 2024), Mike (18th March 2024), shaberon (19th March 2024)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,730 posts

I heard someone say today that if we could see our selves as a human species, color does not matter. I am caucasion. My family all arrived to the USA from Europe. In New Orleans, there was a group called The Creole. There race did not matter. My grandmother was Creole.

The issue of lineage is something I think about. In my experience, when people of different appearance have children, their kids look beautiful and sturdy. In a way, perhaps the limiting of procreation by "purity" of "race" is a disadvantage? People make a great deal of "purity" of blood line. I think this is the original psyop. It started the feudal pyramid.
    Maybe something happened to keep humans form accessing AN INNER INTUITIVE GUIDE so we were fooled? Something deranged us. It was a species aimed take down?

I think that we humans have been the object of massive hatred as a species. It seems to me our overlords always play up race so we will fail to unite. Whoever runs it, the global empire ALWAYS has been in control. The latest iteration of the "empire" is the ugliest ever. It is poisonous and hateful. It is not human. The instigators of all the isms plays on the human mind and our lack of self connection.

We are RULED by a SYSTEM. It is the empire of death. The Shadow governemnets are all its minions. it operates as layers of separation compartmentalization and the pyramid of power. It is archaic and we BELIEVE it is "a reality" over which we stand helpless. The artificial heartless, soul less, nonintelligent beurocracy complexifies and crapifies everything and mandates POISON in service to the EVIL It must be destroyed.

IMO how we do that is stop serving it in any way. The only people who can do that will be those who KNOW that the human species is endowed by God with the capacity to contend with all possibilities and the freewill to choose. those who doubt are just unable to let themselves HAVE and own and USE this CHARGE from the Aether itself.

I love the vision I have of a human species UNBESET by EVIL. I see beauty shining through all and the light of metanoia where we change our minds. I feel a wave of LOVE overtaking everything. EVIL will not be able to bear its force.
    Last edited by Delight; 12th March 2024 at 14:13.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

DNA (12th March 2024), Mark (19th March 2024), Mike (18th March 2024), shaberon (19th March 2024), wondering (19th March 2024)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,730 posts

I want to share this conversation.

Quote Mar 11, 2024 The Dr. Jordan B. Peterson Podcast
    Jordan Peterson sits down with clinical psychologist, author, and media mogul Dr. Phil McGraw. They discuss his new book, “We’ve Got Issues,” and from this delve into the three pillars of western society that are now under assault, as well as the 10 working principles he prescribes to defend them. They also discuss how to live with intention, the importance of personal identity removed from outward labels, the difference between questioning and deconstructing, how the establishment failed our children during the pandemic, and the obvious outbreak of social contagions plaguing the world today.

Phillip McGraw, PH.D. is the author of 10 New York Times bestsellers. For 21 seasons he hosted the award-winning talk show “Dr. Phil,” one of the most successful daytime programs in television history. His new book, “We’ve Got Issues – How You Can Stand Strong For America’s Soul and Sanity,” is available now. This April, he hosts “Dr. Phil Primetime,” on his own cable network, Merit Street Media, providing essential news and entertainment. McGraw resides in Dallas, Texas with his wife, Robin. They have two adult sons and four grandchildren.

This episode was recorded on March 1st, 2024

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

DNA (12th March 2024), Ewan (12th March 2024), Mike (18th March 2024), shaberon (19th March 2024)

31. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,675 times in 5,716 posts

A very thoughtful and sensible discussion on multiculturalism, with Konstantin Kisin of 'Triggernometry' and John Anderson, the former deputy prime minister of Australia. Just a little over 13 mins long:

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DNA (18th March 2024), Ewan (19th March 2024), Miller (18th March 2024), shaberon (19th March 2024)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I heard someone say today that if we could see our selves as a human species, color does not matter. I am caucasion. My family all arrived to the USA from Europe. In New Orleans, there was a group called The Creole. There race did not matter. My grandmother was Creole.

You're not white.

Here's why. I'm just forwarding what I know of White Supremacy. As soon as you think you know a fact like that enough to say it, you have exited the white race and mixed with mud. Same as me. I have a 1/64 Cherokee thanks to the Trail of Tears, which turns out to be fairly common, all you do is follow the trail and find the spots where people escaped and they obviously integrated into a new community somewhere.

If you don't know, you're still white, and if you find out, you have to get mad about it and try to hide it and never say anything.

That is American White Supremacy doctrine which I am sure is not the same as politically or in older countries. I don't think any politicians are White Supremacists in this sense.

Probably instead of "white people in charge" suddenly pulling a knife on "other white people", it is just Rich versus Poor.

It is easy to find numerous examples of white on white violence like this, and, white slavery is a simple enough concept because the word "slave" means a "Slav" in the following sense:

Frank = free

Slav = slave

Quote The issue of lineage is something I think about. In my experience, when people of different appearance have children, their kids look beautiful and sturdy. In a way, perhaps the limiting of procreation by "purity" of "race" is a disadvantage? People make a great deal of "purity" of blood line. I think this is the original psyop. It started the feudal pyramid.

Depends on what you mean by a feudal system and what are you comparing it to.

With breeding, at least in plants, when this mixing happens it shows what is called "hybrid vigor" in the next generation. The difficulty is, only about 1/3 of their seeds turn out to be "true", so about 2/3 of what you would re-plant comes out too raggy. Economically, this is how the American farmer was sacked, by hybrid tomatoes. Because he doesn't have a viable regrowth capability, he becomes dependent on a business that just grows first-generation hybrids to sell for seeds. That is the root of the weird stuff that goes on in patent law and through the FDA and so on, derived from someone's ability to make/own the seed.

In India, even the Portuguese were called Franks, which they pronounced as "ferengi", although to them, it didn't mean a "free man", it meant "ugly", persons from any of those countries.

One of the Portuguese gifts was the word "caste", or "casta", which refers to the art of breeding plants and livestock as just described.

That explains how they looked at human beings, such as the Indians.

The Indian social science was to prevent inbreeding by assuring six or seven degrees of separation of the parents.

Also, that the physical bloodline was almost meaningless otherwise.

In my armchair view of genetics, I have run into the edge of what is considered "Anatomically Modern Human" (AMH). In other words, something fully distinguishable from the Neanderthals and other hominids. The AMH is supposed to have happened about 45,000 years ago. And, guess what, around this time, most of the Neanderthals are mixed with this AMH.

In the example of Haplogroup U, which is taken as a marker of AMH, specimens at around 45,000 years have been found in Romania, and then it can be traced across European areas. It can be found in six or more of its sub-clades. What is strange is that the original, unaltered Basal U has only been found one time, on Mal'ta Buret boy, which is much younger (about 25,000 years), and, much farther away (Siberia).

I don't know how to explain that other than it sounds completely backwards. It just means that, physically, some kind of pure bloodline remained intact much longer than would be expected.

After that pristine sample, Haplogroup U shows a drift around 10-12,000 years ago during the Ice Age from Siberia into those who became the Indians and Ethiopians.

Iranians are similar but noticeably younger, about 5-6,000 years ago.

Not sure how to explain the white race genetically, but, that is the distribution of its main genetic code.

In the relatively recent European royal dynasties, most of those marriages were, of course, fixed, for ulterior motives with no concern for the health of the child. Of course that is not strictly a European custom, but, was it ever the case for the unwashed masses and did they have any pedigree?

I refute that a death cult has always been in control, rather, I would argue that such a thing as a Good King is definable, and, there have, at times, been some. The job is primarily to protect the populace from the whims of such a death cult, and I would suggest overall we can find that it raises its head everywhere, and has been dealt with effectively, and ineffectively. Now we are at a point where it is almost impossible to remember this.

I would say it is in many scriptures, the Torah, Bible, Quran, Rg Veda, and probably the whole Akkadian cylinder collection.

The good parts of those books are definitely about this, regardless of whatever happened to them.

That's my best suggestion if anyone was to ever achieve some kind of inter-faith linking, on a humanistic level, I would agree with you.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Delight (19th March 2024), DNA (20th March 2024), Ewan (19th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5