+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1 8 14 LastLast

Thread: ET Walk-ins / Wanderers / Volunteers

1. Link to Post #141
    illuminate

Default Re: ET Walk-ins / Wanderers / Volunteers

Awesome... yes, I had forgotten about "groups" I will do that now.
    I will create an 'invite only' group and invite those who have posted on this thread,
    if anyone else is interested, please send me a PM.

With Love!

2. Link to Post #142
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

i'm looking forward to our group, Illuminate!

here's a clip & a link from a recent UFO Digest article -- the abductee seems like an ET to me -- i thought of our Agape

THE MOST UNUSUAL ABDUCTEE
    Chris Holly's picture
    Submitted by Chris Holly on Tue, 07/06/2010 - 23:55

The abductee I first interviewed who gave me the idea to join together a group of real time abductees was a very special woman. After spending time with her I realized the importance of trying to pull together a united group of real time abductees for the purpose of sharing experiences in order to see if a common thread could be found in those being taken.

This woman agreed to be part of the real time abductee group. Real time abductions are those that take place when the abductees are fully awake and alert going about the routine of their typical day when they are suddenly without consent taken for what is known as lost time events.

Luckily the four abductees I have been writing about were returned after each abduction. I have written about the group so far with articles about the male abductee as well as one of the females who have had lifelong abduction experiences. In this article I will talk about another member of the four abductees a woman who is by far the most interesting abductee I have spent time with.

This woman lives on Long Island. She is a very private person and lives her life as a hermit closed off to all but family and a few select friends. She lives in a highly protected environment in a secure home with family members who defend and protect this woman with determination and love. She is a very unusual person who has had a life time of interference by whatever has been abducting her for nearly her entire life.

This woman is by far the most unusual in appearance of the group of abductees in my interview group.

Her eyes are very large . They are a clear bright blue . I noticed whenever the sun would streak into a room and reach her face she would shield her eyes, blink and move away from the direct light. She has very dark circles under her eyes and very pale skin. I questioned her about her discomfort with the sun and her eyes and she replied, “ The sun is blinding to me, I cannot see at all in strong sunlight.”

Her arms and legs are covered in areas by large bandages. The areas of her legs and arms that were uncovered were covered with what looked like white scars of different lengths and shapes. She was chubby but ageless. I could not tell if she was 40 –50 or 60. She looks to be a middle-aged woman but does not have any wrinkles or the appearance of an older woman. I honestly could not judge her age at all. She has light hair, which is very fine and pale. Not a brown or a blond. Her hair is sort of light without a definite shade, very fine worn mid length.

When with this woman she quickly takes control of the conversation. It is apparent to all she does not take part in small talk as she quickly gets to the point . She suggested I take notes as she was not going to be able to talk that long and did not want to repeat herself. I got out my notebook and listened when she talked.

She told me that odd activity started for her about age 5 or 6. She recalls strange people being around her and being taken away from home often as a child but was never sure where she was or what was happening to her during those events. She would have these encounters at all different times. She may be out playing in her yard or in her room playing with her toys. She would wake up in the middle of the night terrified but had no idea at age 6 exactly what was happening to her.

By the time she was a teen this woman realized she was different from other kids. She was much smarter than the average kids her age and was developing psychic abilities that were very strong and very frightening to her. She could look at someone she did not know and understand immediately things about them. She would know their names, where they lived, what they were thinking and most of all if they were a good or bad person. She could tell her friends what was going to happen to them weeks before the events occurred. Her differences were separating her from friends and family and she was becoming withdrawn and odder by the day.[clip]

http://www.ufodigest.com/article/most-unusual-abductee

3. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,487 times in 4,627 posts

I saw a couple of peoople of that sort, can't name them all, can I. Each of the meetings are feeling very personal to me ...

I was standing on bus stop today returning from town and there a young tall very slim lady dressed in white pants white jacket and white cap, with long blond hair and dark sunglasses,
    suporting herself with two long walking sticks.
    Don't worry she was not doing 'nordic running' , she had some problem with her legs , looked like after double fracture..

I 've met a girl in tube many months ago with face and really big eyes and I knew she's some kind of ET hybrid , she looked to my eyes , I looked to hers and we both beamed with light and then we both cried at the end of the journey.
    Each in his own time-line...

We have many brothers and mothers elsewhere ...

4. Link to Post #144
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by illuminate (here)
    Awesome... yes, I had forgotten about "groups" I will do that now.
    I will create an 'invite only' group and invite those who have posted on this thread,
    if anyone else is interested, please send me a PM.

With Love!
    The problem here is that we are all E.T's souls , therefore it is not a matter of getting an esoteric group together it is getting Mankind together
    lol
    blue....

5. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,215 times in 3,111 posts

Well Ok ...

seems we are are more than I thought ... in my own way!!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

6. Link to Post #146
    illuminate

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    The problem here is that we are all E.T's souls , therefore it is not a matter of getting an esoteric group together it is getting Mankind together
    lol
    blue....
    The challenge I see overall is the severe lack of love and understanding for one another.
    IMO, we are not all ET souls here, I beg to differ.
    Not everyone feels they are an ET soul in a human body... I live with a non ET soul who doesn't
    identify (or resonate) with any of this thread or with who I really am.

This isn't some "special" esoteric group formed to foster any more separation... this is about coming
    together to support one another in a climate where most do not support, understand, welcome,
    celebrate or love one another.

If you somehow feel threatened by this group, please don't.
    I am not trying to single out anyone, but rather trying to give voice to specific feelings.
    (The number of PM's and responses I've gotten, tells me this was indeed needed)

We are ALL in this together, otherwise none of us would be here!
    And getting mankind together is EXACTLY what I want!!!

With Love!

7. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

Wink Re: ET Walk-ins / Wanderers / Volunteers

In understanding our past life cycles we begin to have a clearer picture of why you choose to be on this Earth at this time. Many people are not ready to contemplate let along accept that part that connects to the essence of their being. This thread has brought many types of soul searchers together.Those posting on this thread have open their hearts to share a part of them that many people in this world are not willing to accept yet. As we gain a clearer picture of our journey and the many different faces which we have identify with then I think you are pleasantly surprise to find like minded souls who along with you have chosen to be here at this time to get the ball rolling sort of speak.

Many many blessings to all.

8. Link to Post #148
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The challenge I see overall is the severe lack of love and understanding for one another.
    IMO, we are not all ET souls here, I beg to differ.
    Not everyone feels they are an ET soul in a human body... I live with a non ET soul who doesn't
    identify (or resonate) with any of this thread or with who I really am.

This isn't some "special" esoteric group formed to foster any more separation... this is about coming
    together to support one another in a climate where most do not support, understand, welcome,
    celebrate or love one another.

If you somehow feel threatened by this group, please don't.
    I am not trying to single out anyone, but rather trying to give voice to specific feelings.
    (The number of PM's and responses I've gotten, tells me this was indeed needed)

We are ALL in this together, otherwise none of us would be here!
    And getting mankind together is EXACTLY what I want!!!

With Love!
    quote:Not everyone feels they are an ET soul in a human body...

Course we are all E.T'S Where do all the souls come from if it IS NOT FROM DIFFERENT CONSTELLATIONS..OTHERWISE YOU WOULD NOT BE HERE...secondly the person may not resonate with you because they have the freedom of choice ..making a special group is wrong it is elitist..EGO, it may be wiser to try and understand which constellations we come from
    love of light
    blue

9. Link to Post #149
    illuminate

quote:Not everyone feels they are an ET soul in a human body...

Course we are all E.T'S Where do all the souls come from if it IS NOT FROM DIFFERENT CONSTELLATIONS..OTHERWISE YOU WOULD NOT BE HERE...secondly the person may not resonate with you because they have the freedom of choice ..making a special group is wrong it is elitist..EGO, it may be wiser to try and understand which constellations we come from
    love of light
    blue
    All of Avalon is a 'special group'... it's not elitist, it's a coming together.
    Thanks for your attempt to better my understanding... we could go as far as to say
    we are all one, and it matters not which constellations we are from because they ALL
    go back to the same source.

The point of this thread is to help those who have begun to identify with the knowing
    that we did not originate on Earth. Nothing elitist or EGO about it. Support and
    understanding for those who have been shunned by their fellows... I would much
    prefer to discuss all of this in a public setting without being labeled, ridiculed or judged.
    You have misinterpreted my intentions. Maybe we can agree to disagree as per the
    glory of free will.

With Love!

10. Link to Post #150
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

All of Avalon is a 'special group'... it's not elitist, it's a coming together.
    Thanks for your attempt to better my understanding... we could go as far as to say
    we are all one, and it matters not which constellations we are from because they ALL
    go back to the same source.

The point of this thread is to help those who have begun to identify with the knowing
    that we did not originate on Earth. Nothing elitist or EGO about it. Support and
    understanding for those who have been shunned by their fellows... I would much
    prefer to discuss all of this in a public setting without being labeled, ridiculed or judged.
    You have misinterpreted my intentions. Maybe we can agree to disagree as per the
    glory of free will.

With Love!
    There are many other groups and forums who ar also as special as Avalon..we are all E.T.......WE ,ALL ON THIS EEARTH HAVE E.T.SOULS therefore it is up to us to create harmony and integrate using altruism love and compassion...where do you think souls come from?
    lol
    blue

11. Link to Post #151
    illuminate

it is up to us to create harmony and integrate using altruism love and compassion...
    Ok, this is where we agree... so let's just focus on that

12. Link to Post #152
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope more people start posting in the group, I'm feeling all alone, LOL!!!

13. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: ET Walk-ins / Wanderers / Volunteers

To create groups of interest is part of creating a family, I'm sure just like in everybody's family not every one shares the same interest. For those that want to start such groups there should be encouragement not discouragement if you get my meaning. By the same token it is your choice whether you wish to join or not, that being said, I wanted to thank Illuminate for this thread and also for starting the ET Walk-ins and Wanderers group it is a chance for those that wish to participate to continue sharing your experiences and perhaps have a better clarity of purpose.

Many many blessings to all.

14. Link to Post #154
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,068 times in 989 posts

There are many other groups and forums who ar also as special as Avalon..we are all E.T.......WE ,ALL ON THIS EEARTH HAVE E.T.SOULS therefore it is up to us to create harmony and integrate using altruism love and compassion...where do you think souls come from? lol blue
    Perhaps you might agree, blue, that all souls are a part of the source? So if we consider the source to be ET then I guess we are all ET souls.
    I have found that although I know and have experienced the absolute power of love and feel great compassion for all beings in whatever stage they happen to be, whether here or in any other dimension or plane of existence, I also am not adverse to using tools such as aggressiveness, anger, force and manipulation, etc. whatever works to communicate on the level that another being is able to hear and feel, including the use of weapons such as guns, knives, etc.

When we deal with other beings here or in the lower dimensions such as the astral, we often must contend with what seem like negative agendas. Here on the earthplane these negative agendas can be lethal to our bodies and our minds. I know how to use tools and energies that many may consider to be negative, but I only use them in situations where a love communication has little or no affect on changing the energy or saving a life. I also refuse to be intimidated or accept fear if others are attempting to manipulate me in that way.

I have found that love always works when encountering negative agenda beings on other planes, but does NOT always work here on the earthplane, although I have used it on very dangerous and nasty people and sometimes love has worked, but sometimes it doesn't. This is why I do not consider that a being of love and light never does what some see as negative. Of course I am a being of love and light but I have never been adverse to doing whatever I need to do to protect myself and others from beings with negative agendas, and I'm very good at it. Rarely do I find myself in that position anymore as I am now 63, but I often encountered excessive negativity and danger in my early years.

Some of us volunteers or walk-ins are here as warriors. A true warrior should be unlimited in his ability to use all tools and weapons that are appropriate for each situation. He must also learn great discernment in knowing when to use which method of communication. If you find yourself in a situation where you must kill another who is a threat to yourself or someone else, I see nothing wrong with moving them out of this existence into their next experience. That could ultimately be the most loving thing to do for all involved.

"Thou shalt not kill" is one of the biblical commandments, among several others, that I think are incorrect and certainly misinterpreted. Perhaps it would have been better to have said "Thou shalt not kill easily and it should be avoided if at all possible unless you must protect your life or another's life", but that was probably too wordy for the stone tablets.

All beings in physical bodies participate in "killing" other life, whether you eat meat, are a vegetarian, support your country's wars, or whether you directly kill someone in defense. There is no death so one's soul cannot be killed. You can disable someone's body so it is no longer able be inhabited by their soul and is no longer a threat to others. Their soul then goes on to whatever it's next lesson/destination is. Certainly in the area of the death penalty I believe that it is often more merciful to kill rather than to keep an excessively dangerous and nasty person in prison for life.

Some people never attract negative energy, but we do not all have the same missions in this life or need the same lessons at the same time. I agree that creating harmony is the highest good, but one will not attain their full power until and unless one learns how to communicate and act most effectively according to the needs of each situation on every dimension and level of existence.

Nancy

15. Link to Post #155
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

quote nancy
    Perhaps you might agree, blue, that all souls are a part of the source? So if we consider the source to be ET then I guess we are all ET souls..i agree

IF WE ARE STARTING FROM A WRONG PREMISE......not just a few people who are E.T SOULS .ALL PEOPLE ON THE EARTH ARE E.T. SOULS , therefore we should be asking from where in the Universe do we come from?.......
    regards
    blue

16. Link to Post #156
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

quote nancy
    Perhaps you might agree, blue, that all souls are a part of the source? So if we consider the source to be ET then I guess we are all ET souls..i agree

IF WE ARE STARTING FROM A WRONG PREMISE......not just a few people who are E.T SOULS .ALL PEOPLE ON THE EARTH ARE E.T. SOULS , therefore we should be asking from where in the Universe do we come from?.......
    regards
    blue
    Why does it matter where we came from? We're here now and that's not gonna change. And it's your opinion we are starting with the wrong premise. You don't like that we have formed a group, fine. But the people who have done so did it because they feel more comfortable sharing things privately and not being hounded by people who run around calling them wrong, which is pretty much what you are doing.

17. Link to Post #157
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yaya551 (here)
    Why does it matter where we came from? We're here now and that's not gonna change. And it's your opinion we are starting with the wrong premise. You don't like that we have formed a group, fine. But the people who have done so did it because they feel more comfortable sharing things privately and not being hounded by people who run around calling them wrong, which is pretty much what you are doing.
    Anything that is private is not altruism love or working as one
    lol
    blue

18. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,487 times in 4,627 posts

It's The Ultimate Truth that by designation we are all extra-terrestrials .

It's just that most don't recall it ..

19. Link to Post #159
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,068 times in 989 posts

Quote quote nancy
    Perhaps you might agree, blue, that all souls are a part of the source? So if we consider the source to be ET then I guess we are all ET souls.
    IF WE ARE STARTING FROM A WRONG PREMISE......not just a few people who are E.T SOULS .ALL PEOPLE ON THE EARTH ARE E.T. SOULS , therefore we should be asking from where in the Universe do we come from?....... regards, blue
    I think "WHERE" is irrelevant and unanswerable. There is no "where" when you are dealing with source, infinity and timelessness. Certainly there is no "where" that has any real importance other than to satisfy our intellectual curiosity and cannot truly be communicated with words or signs and maps. "Where" is a concept that we who live in 3D like to think about, but it is not a concept that has much meaning when one realizes that "where" is here and "when" is now.

Nancy

20. Link to Post #160
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    i'm looking forward to our group, Illuminate!

here's a clip & a link from a recent UFO Digest article -- the abductee seems like an ET to me -- i thought of our Agape

THE MOST UNUSUAL ABDUCTEE
    Chris Holly's picture
    Submitted by Chris Holly on Tue, 07/06/2010 - 23:55

The abductee I first interviewed who gave me the idea to join together a group of real time abductees was a very special woman. After spending time with her I realized the importance of trying to pull together a united group of real time abductees for the purpose of sharing experiences in order to see if a common thread could be found in those being taken.

This woman agreed to be part of the real time abductee group. Real time abductions are those that take place when the abductees are fully awake and alert going about the routine of their typical day when they are suddenly without consent taken for what is known as lost time events.

http://www.ufodigest.com/article/most-unusual-abductee
    ----------------

WHAT THE WOMAN TELLS ABOUT THE ALIENS IS IN ACCORD WITH THE INFORMATION WE ALSO HAVE HERE IN PORTUGAL (AND BRASIL).

Namaste

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1 8 14 LastLast