+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 383 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 104 383 LastLast

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

You don't want bullsh-t Ben in your head!

Last time I let him in my head, I was dreaming about ninjas for a week.

You gotta love him though, he's the most optimistic man Ive ever seen
    "If you wanna get laid, go to college"
    "If you want a education, go to a library"

Frank Zappa

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,215 times in 3,111 posts

Latest from Fulford ...

Talks this Monday between a representative of the White Dragon Society and two senior Vatican representatives (including the Papal Nuncio or ambassador to Washington) did not go well. The Vatican insist they have a right to steal trillions of dollars that do not belong to them because “the survival of the church is at stake.” This is simply not true, they are simply blocking the announcement of the new financial system because of a lust for raw power. The Vatican Banker, Daniele Del Bosco, who has hidden the close to $1 trillion in gold-backed bonds, has been trying to cash them with the help of a fraudulent organization known as the Office for International Treasury Control or OITC. An Interpol investigation has revealed the OITC has no mandate and no right to these funds. The funds Del Bosco is hiding were earmarked to help Portugal, Spain and Italy end their respective financial crises. The $134.5 billion in bonds confiscated at the Italian/Swiss border in June of 2009 were linked to these funds. Del Bosco is about to be placed on an international wanted list and is now under 24-hour observation.

We can also add that according to both CIA and Yakuza sources, the Vatican dispatched two separate assassination squads to Japan with the goal of killing and silencing this writer. They seem to be under the mistaken belief doing so will suddenly give the Vatican the ability to cash these funds.

The Vatican will be provided financing to help it survive but only after they purge the Satanists from their top ranks.

We must also mention the new financial system is designed to finance a campaign to end poverty, stop environmental, end war and set humanity and life on a path for exponential expansion. The fact that the Vatican leadership is trying to prevent this from happening is good proof that they are going against the teachings of both

June 30, 2010

benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

3. Link to Post #63
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,481 times in 519 posts

So there are groups out there that are fighting the satanists and want a global economy that will focus on the humans and not on the money and the control? Now this is the best news ever

4. Link to Post #64
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Oh, they have satanic rituals underneath the vatican in their little dungeons. Oh to have a huge documentary team go through there. It would take months and months.

5. Link to Post #65
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Viking thanks for the updates, More please

6. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by cccme (here)
    Viking thanks for the updates, More please
    Here's a little reading for you.

http://benjaminfulford.net/
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

7. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

HA! THANK YOU VERY MUCH i AM GOING RIGHT NOW.....

8. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 times in 322 posts

http://geraldcelentechannel.blogspot...arthquake.html

Monday, July 19, 2010
    Benjamin Fulford: Chinese Earthquake Done By HAARP

Benjamin Fulford investigates a mysterious plasma weapon seen prior to the Niigata earthquake in July 2007 and Red, White & Blue HAARP lights near the epicenter prior to the recent quake in China. Taiwan satellites measured a 50% drop in ionospheric energy above the Sichuan epicenter on the day before the quake. Both earthquakes targeted nuclear military facilities... coincidence or war crime?

Video is of poor quality but very well worth watching I think.

9. Link to Post #69
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Don't shoot the Messenger, I too don't entirely believe or agree with everything the Fulford says...

However he does come up with different pieces of information that helps Decipher the NWO's jigsaw puzzle.

Benjamin Fulford - Latest report 08/13/2010

The dark cabal’s desperate last minute efforts to stop their collapse will fail...

Quote: "There seems to be a frantic, almost hysterical attempt by the secret financial cabal to stop the coming revolution in the West. They should cease and desist before they dig their own graves even deeper.

Let me summarize my own involvement in the revolution. It started when, as a mainstream financial journalist (working for Forbes and other publications) I started investigating the Japanese bad debt crisis. I soon found out that over half the bad debts in the entire Japanese banking system (over $1 trillion) were held by yakuza gangsters. I then cultivated yakuza sources who told me they were middlemen who worked for David Rockefeller, the Rothschilds and other Western oligarchs.
    After I wrote books in Japanese about this, the yakuza tried to have me assassinated in Sakhalin, Russia. As a result, I created insurance files containing hundreds of hours of conversations with top yakuza that I had secretly recorded. These files will only be made public if I am killed.

Then my colleague the Forbes Moscow Bureau Chief Paul Klebnikov was murdered because, unknown to him, he was getting too close to the same cabal.

Later, I confronted former Japanese Finance Minister Heizo Takenaka about his role in handing control of Japan’s savings to a cabal of Western oligarchs (I have a video of the meeting). After this, Takenaka sent a self-described assassin to tell me I could join the cabal and become Finance Minister of Japan or else be murdered (I have this on tape). He also said the cabal wanted to kill 4 billion people in order to “save the environment.”

At this point an Asian secret society approached me and offered protection. I told them to urge Asian and other countries to stop financing the cabal’s war machine.

That is when the current financial war began to rage. The cabal tried to jack up food and oil prices. The Asians responded by buying commodities futures and demanding physical delivery.
    As the war raged on, I was contacted by senior members of Western intelligence/defense agencies who explained they were also battling the same cabal. These are the people who have been seeking justice ever since the cabal assassinated President Kennedy.

The “white hats,” in the Western military/intelligence complex then asked for help in bankrupting the cabal’s source of power: The Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate. They wanted to do this by cashing trillions of dollars worth of gold backed bonds in order to jump-start a new metals backed financial system that would replace the Feds.

The P2 Masonic lodge offered to help and the bonds were put into the custody of Daniele Dal Bosco, their representative.

Later I was invited to Italy by the P2 Freemason lodge. While in Milan, I came down with a violent lung sickness that nearly killed me. Sources in the CIA told me the cabal had tried to kill me with a virus and that I was “not meant to leave Italy alive.”

Dal Bosco then absconded with the bonds and took them to an organization known as the OITC. According to CIA and NSA intercepts, Dal Bosco also hired professional hit men to have me assassinated. Two teams of professional assassins, one Italian and one South Korean, were subsequently spotted near my house in Tokyo.

The cabal was hoping to keep the financial system under their control by using the OITC to provide them with a veneer of legitimacy. By all reports the nominal head of the OITC, R.C. Dam, is a very nice person. He was also at one point given the job of custodian of a pool of gold belonging to a large group of countries and royal families. President Suharto of Indonesia was the original custodian but he was murdered by the cabal not long after they killed Kennedy.
    Dam was his heir but, since he was raised by the CIA and his organization was infiltrated by criminals, the nations and royal families removed his accreditation.

As for the two Japanese arrested in Italy with $134.5 billion in bonds, (Yamaguchi and Watanabe), I am not in a position to judge their qualifications. Nor do I know who is behind the “dragon family.”
    My own view is that finance is the process of deciding what humanity should do in the future. This is not a process that should be monopolized by a small group of in-bred families but rather by humanity as a whole.

The structures set up after World War 2 to govern the planet are out-dated and need to be rebuilt from the ground up. The IMF, the World Bank, the BIS and the United Nations need to be totally revamped and/or replaced.

My critics have questioned my association with Asian secret societies but as far as I am concerned, they saved my life from the cabal many times. The cabal has tried to have me killed at least 6 times and so I have a legitimate need of protection.

Our alliance rose spontaneously in response to the cabal’s plans to murder 4 billion humans and establish a totalitarian world government. The organizations that oversee the world’ various martial arts societies have offered us their support and protection. This is being done in order to save the planet."

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

10. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Thanks. Here's something weird that was purported removed from Bulford.

Link

11. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

That reminds me of the matrix movie when they took that bug thing out of Neo.

12. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MargueriteBee (here)
    That reminds me of the matrix movie when they took that bug thing out of Neo.
    That was my immediate thought also. Perhaps (again) there was more truth put into the Matrix movie then I originally thought.

Soj

13. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Hi All,
    I remember this thing that was taken out was mentioned on the old projectcamelot site some time ago, dan burisch was going to take a look at it. never found out how it panned out though.

Quote 28 January 2009

• We were delighted to pass on this message from Dan Burisch to Benjamin Fulford about his most unusual "tumor" [see 26 January below], posted on a private section of the the Eagles Disobey Forum overnight:

Supply Dan with the prepared histopathology tissue section slides (sent registered/insured/return-receipt-requested), sections/slides which are ALWAYS done after tissue/neoplasm removal - (NOT FRESH HUMAN OR OTHER TISSUE) - and he will volunteer (free of charge) to complete a full independent investigation and analysis of the histopathology, tissue characteristics, or depending on the type of tissue, the staging.

Eagles Disobey will have it filmed raw from the time he receives it at his scope, and he will analyze it verbally, shoot photomicrography and microvideography, and make the entire analysis public to the extent that Mr. Fulford requests.

If Mr. Fulford requests totally private, then ONLY the membership here at Eagles, in the private section, will see the results - BUT - someone must be able to verify what Dan really presents, versus anyone's opinion of it, for EDO credibility.

Spine-associated tumors are quite common, and he is willing to spend his time to assist Mr. Fulford in independently confirming the nature of the item. This is right up his professional 'alley'.

Until such slides are received, his opinion remains the same: while it may be happenstance, it appears to have the morphology of a dead/decaying Axolotl-like organism.

When we sought Dan's permission to publicize his offer, he asked that the following note be appended:

"I am a microbiologist, with significant histopathology experience, but I am not a ASCP Licensed Pathologist (Physician). I will render an opinion, if asked, based on my professional experience. It will not be a medical opinion, but would be based on (and matched with) authoritative literature and published imagery. �If I am requested to look at one or more slides, I would be happy to do so. I truly wish Mr. Fulford the best, and no matter what the item may truly be, I am happy that he is rid of it, and pray for his speedy recovery." -Dan

Benjamin has now contacted Dan and is waiting the results of the Japanese tests.
    ok first real post... be gentle...

14. Link to Post #74
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

What a disgusting story!! (the one about the tumor) This is nearing the limit of sickness.
    People working and researching on developing these parasites and forms of control must face the consequence in this life or another.
    I truly hope Benjamin recovered well and we'll get to see Dan's results.

@jackovesk: Thanks for the post, interesting
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

15. Link to Post #75
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Ok, i did see this reported on the old site and had to wonder then about the validity of the startgate program as regards to reality. was it not simular looking bugs that entered into bodies and wrapped around the spinal cord!.

This sounds to near the portrayed plot in stargate for my likeing.
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

16. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Lost Soul
    Whether that growth which was supposed to have been removed from Fulford is real or not, it's still interesting, as is the link to Tom Bearden's site. Very interesting! Thank you for posting the link. It's so hard to believe things like this; I wish I could have been in the operating room at the time of it's removal. Only then is it really possible to know if such a thing is or isn't reality, at least for me, as I sit here.

I cannot say it isn't possible but I also think it could have been a genetic twin, fetus in fetu... that's not entirely out of the question, either. Was there an autopsy of the growth?
    Last edited by sygh; 16th August 2010 at 13:11.

17. Link to Post #77
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Just another layer to the illusion.

18. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,215 times in 3,111 posts

Just around the corner...end of the fiscal year! Should be interesting!

The world is heading for an unprecedented period of global geopolitical turbulence as the clock ticks on the bankruptcy of the Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate. The signs include: the resignation of most of the real powers in the Obama administration, the dispatch of a large Council on Foreign Relations brown-nosing squad to China, the removal of Queen Elizabeth’s control over her own finances, a power struggle in China, North Korea and Japan, mass riots in Europe, regime change in Brazil, etc. There also now conflicting signs as to whether or not the Amero will go ahead as planned with some sources saying they only have 12% of the gold they need to back it while other sources say “it is a done deal.” All in all, this is going to be an interesting week as we wait to see how the Feds hope to get past the September 30th fiscal year end.

Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis

benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

Sept. 27, 2010

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

19. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Talking about Amero, here are the pictures at Steve Beckow website
    http://sbeckow.wordpress.com/2010/09...tes-and-coins/

Now that "the cat is out of the bag", I don't think the PTB can go ahead with this plan.

20. Link to Post #80
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Dear Viking..there is no evidence to support your assertion that the EU is falling apart currently. I'm not saying that it it won't do so in years to come, but there is nothing in the pipeline that I can see that would cause a collapse. Double Dipped recession Worldwide sure...but not a collapse.

In my view we shouldn't succumb to fear..anyway I don't have a cent to my name personally..therefore I am exempt from scrutiny.

Rimbaud

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 383 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 104 383 LastLast