+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spiral light burst over Los Angeles 7th Nov 2015

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Spiral light burst over Los Angeles 7th Nov 2015

On Saturday evening around 6pm, my wife and I were out for our evening's walk and like many evenings, we look up at the sky and check the many airliners as they move across the horizon. Living in Los Angeles, we are blessed with sky's which are almost always free of cloud cover so the dark night is just great for viewing.

On Saturday night, quite by incredible chance, my wife looked up and followed one of the many typical aircraft "with its typical flashing lights" moving from east to west right in front of us as we looked south (from location A). She commented that this particular plane was a little odd due to its east/westerly path of flight (from our location C) which was just over the ocean out to sea off the coast of Malibu. Other than that, nothing out of the ordinary. I looked up also and followed the slow moving airplane "lights" as well. We tracked the plane for approximately 10 to 15 seconds both of us having the plane "central to our line of sight" - transfixed.

And then...as we starred, something amazing happened right before our eyes. The lights went into a "supernova spiral" for a spin of roughly 10 seconds but a definite spin precisely like the "Norway Spiral" (video below) and I mean precisely and then burst into a bright consistent glow that encompassed the entire area above the ocean over Malibu in no more than 30 seconds. THIS WAS NOT A STAGE BEING JETASEND FROM A TRIDENT ROCKET FOR SURE!!!

The uniformed burst and consequential glow that "enveloped" the sky of approx. 100 miles happened in just 30 seconds. No rocket could do this...it was almost paranormal!

So the spin from MSM was a Trident rocket being fired off from a Naval base in Port Hueneme some 40 miles to the west! (location B) No....not so. The lights originated over LA and were flying from the East TO the West as shown in the map below.

We were lucky enough "by sheer chance" to see EVERTHING that occurred from beginning to end...amazing!

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 10th November 2015 at 02:15.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th November 2015), Betty (12th November 2015), Cabohenry (12th November 2015), conk (17th November 2015), earthdreamer (11th November 2015), Elisheva (11th November 2015), Ellisa (10th November 2015), Fanna (10th November 2015), fourty-two (10th November 2015), Foxie Loxie (11th November 2015), giovonni (9th November 2015), Hschneider (9th November 2015), Ioneo (9th November 2015), Jules (10th November 2015), justntime2learn (9th November 2015), Magnus (15th November 2015), Michelle Marie (9th November 2015), moekatz (10th November 2015), Nasu (9th November 2015), Orph (10th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (11th November 2015), Razzistar (11th November 2015), Rocky_Shorz (10th November 2015), sunflower (10th November 2015), ZooLife (10th November 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Spiral light burst over Los Angeles 7th Nov 2015

For some reason, I could not load this map into my post, so I've linked.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th November 2015), giovonni (9th November 2015), Michelle Marie (9th November 2015), moekatz (10th November 2015), Nasu (9th November 2015), Orph (10th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (11th November 2015), RUSirius (9th November 2015), sunflower (10th November 2015), ZooLife (10th November 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,284 times in 1,113 posts

This was reported to have been seen as far east as Arizona. Same story. I thought it od that they would first jump to the military misfire explanation. Usually if it is military related the source is more cagey, less specific and without official press approval. Very strange. My thoughts were that it looked like these same things we've been seeing for a few years. It looks like a pre warp take off to my sci fi weary eyes.. Who knows, maybe new avian delegates from the dark side of our brains.. Interesting for the cover tale non the less.. Thanks for posting this... N

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th November 2015), fourty-two (10th November 2015), giovonni (9th November 2015), M-Albion-3D (9th November 2015), Michelle Marie (9th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (11th November 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,892 times in 1,408 posts

In Florida a few months ago ...The same phenomena occurred and it was called an 'Atlas V Rocket' It was seen from Tampa all the way south to Miami. It was said to have been launched from Cape Canaveral and I found tht odd as I have seen nothing like this before take off from there and there was no warning. Usually in Florida on East coast we are ready for a lift off with news announcements to watch skies as its cool to see in space...but this trumped any space launches before! Lol these explanations are entertaining but at the same time.....THERE IS A LOT GOING ON that we are not being informed...
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th November 2015), giovonni (9th November 2015), M-Albion-3D (9th November 2015), moekatz (10th November 2015), Nasu (9th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (11th November 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,939 times in 348 posts

Possible HAARP made light show as we have seen in the past in China, Norway and Russia.

My intuition is telling me that it was done to test public reaction.
    Just by logic if it was a missile then it is the slowest one in the world.
    "Love is a portal to God"
    Rollo

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rollo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th November 2015), Foxie Loxie (11th November 2015), giovonni (9th November 2015), gord (9th November 2015), M-Albion-3D (9th November 2015), Nasu (9th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (11th November 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Spiral light burst over Los Angeles 7th Nov 2015

will share this here - from my post yesterday/evening ...

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)

From two of my most favorite Youtube volgers who live in the LA area ...

MASSIVE BLUE UFO OVER LOS ANGELES 11-7-15

From Julien & Jena

Quote Hey guys, so we were just randomly up on the target parking structure shooting some night footage, timelapses etc. for the vlog and as we were literally walking back to the car Jason pointed out this ufo that wasn't anything but a suspicious orange looking light moving fast..I was able to begin recording right then and there, and as you can see in the video, it turns into something that releases some sort of giant blue light in a circular haze.. It was easily the craziest thing I've witnessed. I rushed home to upload this..comment below what you think or have heard it might be..skip to 1:19 to see to when the UFO releases a giant light.

By the way, skip to 1:19 to see the UFO more or less explode into a blue cloud
    Published on Nov 7, 2015

please note adult language - for those who might be offended

Also note this is apparently a nighttime test firing of a missile off the S Cal coastline ?

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rollo (here)
    Possible HAARP made light show as we have seen in the past in China, Norway and Russia.

My intuition is telling me that it was done to test public reaction.
    Just by logic if it was a missile then it is the slowest one in the world.

Hey Rollo, thanks for this post and yes...I think you hit the nail on the head with your comment on speed.

Trajectory can somewhat be measured by simple triangulation from our vantage point. The "plane had flashing lights" typical of what one see's with commercial aircraft so we could track the craft as it went from left to right (east to west) across our line of site. It was moving very slow indeed.

Trident rockets MOVE at speed!

These shots were taken from the east near the 405 freeway in LA so the image if seen "from behind"

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 9th November 2015 at 22:54.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th November 2015), Nasu (9th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (11th November 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,507 times in 467 posts

I'm sorry guys. I live in Palmdale ca, many pics from friends and family. It's quite viral here.
    The thing is, it's a missile launch. I'm sorry, and I'm not a govt shill online paid troll. I've just seen them before when I was in the Navy. I know this is hard to hear and I'm sorry. But this is NOT a UFO!
    From experience.
    Love
    I have to edit this, just to add, that I don't believe a true UFO is going to leave Newtonian trace remnants. These pictures are very obvious to be Newtonian generated projectiles. As a UFO "nut" myself with years of research under my belt, A true UFO will more than likely not leave any remnant markers.
    Just my opininion now
    Last edited by Chip; 10th November 2015 at 03:32.

15. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th November 2015), bennycog (10th November 2015), boja (10th November 2015), earthdreamer (11th November 2015), Ellisa (12th November 2015), Ewan (11th November 2015), Fanna (10th November 2015), fourty-two (16th November 2015), Foxie Loxie (11th November 2015), Jules (11th November 2015), M-Albion-3D (10th November 2015), Michi (11th November 2015), moekatz (10th November 2015), Nasu (10th November 2015), NeedleThreader (10th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (11th November 2015), Rosco1 (8th December 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Post Re: Spiral light burst over Los Angeles 7th Nov 2015

Quote Posted by Chipsam (here)
    I'm sorry guys. I live in Palmdale ca, many pics from friends and family. It's quite viral here.
    The thing is, it's a missile launch. I'm sorry, and I'm not a govt shill online paid troll. I've just seen them before when I was in the Navy. I know this is hard to hear and I'm sorry. But this is NOT a UFO!
    From experience.
    Love

Well I guess that just shows you, you can't believe everything you see then.

I think my point Chipsam is this, "trajectory and geometry". Standing and looking directly south, the anomaly trajectory was quite apparent, it began in the east and traversed across the sky into the west. We had a clear and defined time shot of the sky and can confirm this.

Port Hueneme is 50 miles to the west...in the wrong direction, so just saying that the official story the MSM of a Trident that was launched from Port Hueneme Naval station doesn't hold up neither does the submarine tale, unless of course the submarine surfaced in downtown LA.

Oh, and btw, I've seen many rocket launches from Point Magu, this was not a rocket Trident or otherwise IMHO

Cheers,

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (10th November 2015), Nasu (10th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (11th November 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Albion in the first video you shared, the first light we are seeing is from the missle in Florida earlier this year, I think the second thing they are showing may be the one in california though.

I am with Chipsam in that this was most likely a missle of some sort, but I don't buy that it was a test by a US submarine. In my research on the subject over the last couple pf days I have learned that trident missles infact are made to carry nuclear warheads. There is some other speculation about how our version does not normally burn blue like this, but the ones Russia has do burn blue. My conclusion is that it was some show of force either by the U.S. Or Russia/China as there appears to be a big build up of tension at the moment between these countries.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

M-Albion-3D (10th November 2015), Nasu (10th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (11th November 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Yes I read that also maybe from the same Jim Stone site: http://82.221.129.208/ifyouareinamer...seethisa8.html evidently a Russian ICBM does burn bright blue, I guess it could be.

All the YouTubes we've seen on this anomaly appear to be from the vantage point "from" LA so the perspectives are quite different. We are located just north of Malibu and had a distinct "side on" vantage view point and from 15 seconds before the "nova" until...it almost disappeared far into the west. From this side on vantage we saw a defined spiral effect, an almost carbon copy of the Norway spiral albeit shorter in time lapse.

What struck my wife and I was the actual time the uniformed radiant burst covered the sky like a "ring" of glowing light from a single point of light to a diameter of over 100 miles in less than 30 to 45 seconds. This was very powerful and consistently bright from the center point to the perimeter. No terrestrial rocket that I am aware of could blanket so much sky in such short a time span.

But there again, I am certainly no rocket scientist!
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 10th November 2015 at 17:38.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Nasu (10th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (11th November 2015), Zionbrion (10th November 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

A dimensional launsh, rocket stages, suddenly it disappears,,, could from the right angle this spiral be seen, but not from other angles?

We talk folding space or time travel, but maybe it compresses time in a spiral like a spring passing through the energy of the spring launching you forward...

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I just noticed Sorcha's latest report had an explanation along those lines...

US Plasma Beam Opens “Hyper-Dimension” Over California

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

The High Command of the Aerospace Forces (HCAF) is reporting today that its Space Forces (SF) have detected a “hyper-dimensional” [of or pertaining to a system having more dimensions than naturally observed in our universe] “opening event” occurring over California after the firing of a US Navy Trident II missile.

According to this report, Space Forces experts who are charged with the monitoring of potential threats to the Federation in space and from space, and the prevention of attacks as needed, first notified the High Command on Friday (6 November) that a large US Navy flotilla operating off the Southern and Central coasts of California had closed the airspace over their operations area and notified their nations civilian authorities.

Even more concerning to these Space Forces experts, this report continues, was that at the same time this vast US Navy flotilla was preparing to fire a Trident II missile, Federation satellites operating over North American detected an enormous energy surge (plasma discharge) emanating from the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory located in Menlo Park, California.

At approximately 0200 GMT (6 p.m. local California time 7 November) this early morning, this report says, a “peak energy” event was detected at the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory while at the same time a Trident II (D5) missile was fired from the USS Kentucky, an Ohio Class submarine, in the Pacific Test Range off the coast of Southern California.

Upon the “meeting/joining” of the Trident II missile and the “plasma discharge” fired from the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, this report explains, a “hyper-dimensional” “opening event” occurred in the skies over California and was witnessed by thousands of people who described what they saw as a UFO or meteor—but is more accurately described (as numerous videos show) as a “blue colored hyper-dimensional tear” following the instrument laden warhead used for measuring this event.

Critical to note, this report further states, is that this is was just the latest Western to attempt at a “hyper-dimensional” opening to our Earth, with the last one being tried on 8 December 2009 over the skies of Norway—where the US, operating in conjunction with the massive CERN accelerator in Switzerland, likewise, caused a “blue colored hyper-dimensional tear” to appear in the skies.

In our 10 December 2010 report (Attack On Gods ‘Heaven’ Lights Up Norwegian Sky) we described that previous event as follows:

“On Tuesday evening, 8 December, CERN's Large Hadron Collider (LHC), located in Switzerland, “smashed together subatomic particles at the highest energies ever reached by a human-made accelerator” which were then ‘quantumly’ transferred to the massive Partial Reflection Medium-Frequency (MF) Atmospheric Radar Facility located in Ramfjordmoen, Norway, operated by European Incoherent Scatter Facility (EISCAT) radar and ionospheric heating scientists who, in turn, work under the supervision of the American High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) that many call one the largest ‘weapons of mass destruction’ ever constructed.

Now upon this ‘quantumly’ transferred high-energy beam being received in Ramfjordmoen, it was then ‘pulsed’ vertically into the upper atmosphere above Norway at 2.43 MHz by their MF Radar antennas which resulted in a ‘spiral’ light display [photo top left] described by Britain’s Daily Mail News Service as:

“A blue light seemed to soar up from behind a mountain in the north of the country. It stopped mid-air, then began to move in circles. Within seconds a giant spiral had covered the entire sky. Then a green-blue beam of light shot out from its centre - lasting for ten to 12 minutes before disappearing completely. Onlookers describing it as 'like a big fireball that went around, with a great light around it' and 'a shooting star that spun around and around'.

To the purpose of today’s “military-accelerator” “hyper-dimensional” test over California, like Norway in 2009, this report concludes, the West has made no secret of its goals either—and as best explained by CERN’s Director for Research and Scientific, Sergio Bertolucci, who in November, 2009 stated: “Out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it.”

As to whom, or what, the West wants to come through these “hyper-dimensional” rifts they’re creating this report doesn’t say—but it does cause one to pause when the main Western source behind these “hyper-dimensional” events in Norway and California is CERN—especially when this organization has embedded in its logo the “Mark of the Beast number 666” and has erected in front of its main administration building a statue dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva—Shiva the destroyer of worlds.

I have looked at this image hundreds of times, and have to admit seeing the blue streak from the trident reminded me of the energy from the pyramids...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 10th November 2015 at 16:13.

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,306 times in 950 posts

From the Daily Mail (9th Nov)

Quote : No wonder California freaked out! New pictures show spectacular launch of nuclear-capable Trident missile over Golden Gate Bridge that sparked UFO scare - and a host of conspiracy theories

Ah, I thought the above two photos are quite amazing and felt it worth adding them to the thread !
    Last edited by Clear Light; 10th November 2015 at 16:39. Reason: Tone

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

earthdreamer (11th November 2015), Ellisa (12th November 2015), Ewan (11th November 2015), Foxie Loxie (11th November 2015), M-Albion-3D (10th November 2015), moekatz (10th November 2015), Nasu (10th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (11th November 2015), Rocky_Shorz (10th November 2015)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Nov 6 Kona Hawaii approx 9:30pm, similar looking light but no spiral. Lit up the countryside while being seen over the west Pacific ocean.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moekatz For This Post:

Nasu (10th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (11th November 2015)

28. Link to Post #16
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,696 times in 8,696 posts

Quote Posted by Clear Blue Skies (here)
    Quote : No wonder California freaked out! New pictures show spectacular launch of nuclear-capable Trident missile over Golden Gate Bridge that sparked UFO scare - and a host of conspiracy theories
    !
    Before the internet at least 100 people would have been CONVINCED they saw aliens...
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Clear Light (10th November 2015), Nasu (10th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (11th November 2015)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,333 times in 10,234 posts

$35 million cost, per trident missile.

Elon Musk can put a 3-4 ton payload into space for just barely double that price. (approx).

so, in effect, why are we not more in space.... and also, if it is that inexpensive to do so........ we can only guess at the real level of space borne assets that we are not told about.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

M-Albion-3D (10th November 2015), Magnus (16th November 2015), Nasu (10th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (11th November 2015), Rocky_Shorz (10th November 2015), thunder24 (11th November 2015)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Nasu (10th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (11th November 2015)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Well, this sounds entirely reasonable to me, a report found in "The Daily Sheeple"

By now you’ve probably heard all about the strange light that was seen across the Western United States and Mexico on Saturday night, as well as the Navy’s explanation for the anomaly. Apparently, the light was nothing more than a test of a Trident II missile (which is normally armed with a nuclear warhead) that was launched from a submarine in the Pacific. The only question that remains, is why did the Navy conduct their secret test at a time and place where so many people would be able to see it?

Typically these tests are a quiet affair, and for a very good reason. They don’t want foreign ships to observe these launches, lest they discover some of the capabilities of the missile. So why run the test at a time of day when the conditions were absolutely perfect for millions of people to witness it?

The sun was at the perfect angle to reflect light off of the missile’s exhaust, which made a brilliant display for witnesses on the West Coast. If the launch had occurred a little earlier or a little later, very few people would have even seen it. And why bother doing it off the coast of one of largest cities in the world, when you have the entire Pacific Ocean at your disposal?

Truth be told, the Navy has tested this missile over a 150 times before with little fanfare. In fact, they did another test early Monday afternoon and nobody noticed. So what gives?

For now the Navy is playing dumb, and have claimed that they had no idea the test would create such a spectacular view. However, the spectacle seems awfully convenient given the current tensions between the US, Russia, and China. It’s also pretty convenient, given what Defense Secretary Ash Carter told the media a day before the launch.
    “In the face of Russia’s provocations and China’s rise,” Carter said, “we must embrace innovative approaches to protect the United States and strengthen that international order.”
    Russia is violating sovereignty in Ukraine and Georgia and is trying to intimidate the Baltic states, and in Syria it is prolonging a civil war, the secretary added.

“At sea, in the air, in space and in cyberspace, Russian actors have engaged in challenging activities,” he told the audience, noting that Moscow’s nuclear saber-rattling raises questions about Russian leaders’ commitment to strategic stability.
    “We do not seek to make Russia an enemy,”Carter said. “But make no mistake. The United States will defend our interests, and our allies, the principled international order, and the positive future it affords us all.”

It’s beginning to look like our government just wanted to flex its military might in front of the entire world. And when you think about it, this was the perfect way to do that without compromising the capabilities of the missile. If they had announced the launch ahead of time, it would have given Russian and Chinese submarines the opportunity to observe the launch up close, and learn a few of its secrets. But this way they could keep the launch under wraps until the last-minute, while still making a massive spectacle that would explode all over social media.

There’s a very good reason why this show of force involved a Trident missile as opposed to other nuclear or conventional deterrents. This system is probably the single biggest military threat to Russia and China, because it gives our military a stealthy, mobile launch pad for missiles that can strike at incredibly long distances, and at very high-speed.

To give you an idea of what the Navy just showed off, each nuclear armed submarine can carry 24 Trident II missiles, and each missile can carry multiple nuclear warheads. Each warhead can have a yield of up to 475 kilotons, and are capable of acquiring independent targets. It has a range of 4000 nautical miles, and can reach a speed of over 18,000 miles per hour. In other words, a few submarines placed between Hawaii and California could put an end to China in about 15 minutes.

Essentially, the military just issued a not so friendly reminder to China and Russia: They are still the toughest kid on the block, and they are still fully capable of turning their enemies into radioactive dust at a moment’s notice. It’s also the same sort of irresponsible and bellicose show of force that every dying empire gives in its final days. It’s a sign that our government can no longer dominate the planet by conventional means. If they could, this nuclear display would be unnecessary.

Let’s just hope that the belligerent and increasingly desperate power players in Washington never make good on their threat.

Delivered by The Daily Sheeple

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

avid (10th November 2015), earthdreamer (11th November 2015), Foxie Loxie (11th November 2015), Nasu (10th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (11th November 2015)

36. Link to Post #20
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,169 times in 1,846 posts

was there a missle associated with the spiral seen in norway?
    if there was a dimensional rift or spiral opening in both instances why were they blue?
    if there was not a missle that burned blue associated with norway spiral, why is there one associated with this spiral?
    did the missle cause the spiral or were they shooting for a place the spiral would be?
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

M-Albion-3D (11th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (11th November 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast