+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 207

Thread: Don't Date An Abductee

  1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th May 2011
    Location
    S.W. Missouri
    Language
    English
    Age
    53
    Posts
    4,961
    Thanks
    37,443
    Thanked 31,407 times in 4,672 posts

    Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

    Quote Posted by Desrknelf (here)
    I have stomach problems as well, as does my sister. We both have entity issues as well but hers much worse than mine. A shadow being enetered my throat the other day. Thanks for your post, everything helps to piece this together, how these entities operate.
    I've noted some instances in the thread I posted earlier.
    I also have a thread where I talk about an interaction I had with such a being. My Interactions With A Shadow Being
    You may find some information that helps.
    Have a great day.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

    Michelle Marie (21st December 2017), Spiral (23rd December 2017)

  3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    26th July 2015
    Age
    60
    Posts
    530
    Thanks
    413
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

    Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by terragunn (here)
    Desrknelf says: 'I told my friend and she said that your astral body (or something like that can't remember exactly) exits and enters through a spot on your leg. But I believe you leave your body through the crown chakra.. you go out through the top of your head.'

    A spot on the leg? I've never heard this before. The crown chakra is certainly a portal/gateway, especially when astral projecting, ingesting alcohol or other drugs, etc. Interesting to note, Andrew Bartzis states that during dream-state the consciousness leaves the body via the stomach/sacral chakra. There is a lot that Bartzis says that I do not resonate with, but as the subconscious -- the emotional body -- is, in a sense, stored in the sacral area, this I do resonate with. Many parasitic entities enter and cling to ones astral/emotional body via the sacral chakra.

    I have a reptilian entity (it refers to itself as a naga) attached to my emotional/astral body. Such very much seems to me to be hooked to my sacral chakra. And yes, I do have stomach issues and fear issues. Interestingly enough, I always confront and overcome such fears. Of course, doing so plays havoc on my stomach!
    Barbara Bartholic mentioned coming across reptilian entity intrusion in a brief excerpt here. For the record James Bartley appears to have taken up this research and ran with it.

    Barbara Bartholic
    Quote Barbara pioneered research into the Crystal Meth Connection. “Crank” is a derivative of crystal meth and is quite common in many parts of America. Through my own research, I’ve found that Ecstasy is a key component of the reptilian behaviour modification program. Crystal meth and Ecstasy use can eventually lead to the process known as “hosting” wherein a human abductee is partially or completely taken up as a host by one or more negative entities. Crystal Meth has a “sympathetic resonance” with a variety of negative entities, including but not limited to reptilians, snake entities, demons and some of the Greys. In her personal dealings with abductees, some of whom were crystal meth users, negative entities would literally take over the abductee and say menacing things to Barbara. Barbara has sometimes observed the abductee’s face or eyes morph or “shapeshift” during these episodes. A variation of the Crystal Meth Agenda is the aforementioned Ecstasy “Rave” agenda. In a future treatise I will elaborate on the dynamics of the Rave agenda. Suffice it to say for now that Ecstasy lowers the frequency of users and long term use leads to lower back pain which becomes a doorway for negative entities to enter first through the auric field and then into the body. In conjunction with the type of music being played, the Ecstasy removes the inhibitions of the users. This results in a variety of different entities such as greys, reptilians and snake entities taking up ravers as hosts. The location of the raves becomes an anchor in this reality for these negative entities. I must point out that Pharmaceutical Drugs also play a role in the reptilian-archontic agenda. Certain pharmaceuticals lower the bio-energetic frequency of the user and also impair cognitive function. These two “side effects” alone will open gateways for negative entities to manipulate and in many cases assume control of a human
    .


    I'm not stating this has anything to do with yourself, but the snake entity mentioned by Bartholic I've heard referred to as a Naga by others.


    I have a story that relates with all of this.
    My best friend went down this path.
    He was the most honest amazing person I had ever met, and I idealized he being someone I could use as an example of someone I could some day be.

    We were best friends since grade school.
    We lived in a small steel mill town, and we wanted more so we moved across country.
    My buddy wanted us to enter the Rave scene in it's infancy, and we did.
    I've never had an attraction for drugs.
    I didn't need them.
    I had studied martial arts quite seriously for five years by the time we started raving, and my meditation skills allowed me to enter into a trance with the music so easily, I didn't need anything.
    But, my buddy did.
    He started off dropping ecstacy regularly, and eventually he became obsessed with ALL drugs. I tried interventions, working with his family, but they didn't work.
    When crystal meth became his drug of choice, I had a vision.
    I saw a reptilian enter into my friend, and it was at this point he changed for the worse.
    He became selfish, evil, a liar. I refused to have anything to do with him even on a limited basis.
    It wasn't just the drugs. He changed as a person. The person I had known since gradeschool was gone. For the most part dead. This new thing took him over.

    Now it is my opinion that almost all of us have some type of periphiel association with energetic parasites. For more on this click on the link I gave earlier.
    But the lesser versions may cause you to crave or copulate where upon you should not. This was not the case with my friend.
    This was a full blown possession.
    I have to believe that drugs were the gateway for a full blown entity to possess my friend.
    In my case, this entity has been with me, so to speak, since I was a boy. I do not see visions, do not have dreams about reptilians (actually I did have my first a few nights ago, but such was not like any of the stories I have read or heard from others), am not a physical abductee nor a contactee. I've been told by a channelled entity (the channeller's son is also 'infected' by this same race of entities) that this entity and its race abduct my consciousness during dream and day dream state to study me; to study my love. He relayed a certain amount of information to me about this entity and its race, as did the channeller. The channelled entity and channeller informed me that this race comes from Theta Tauri, and is a race of tall, extremely thin, red-eyed and paper-white reptilian-hybrids (hybridised from two different races of reptilians -- one being the Ancient Reptilians.) The channeller told me that -- in his astral travels with his mentor (another reptilian) -- he visited their 'planet'. He said they were -- in comparison to other reptilian entities -- very interesting and unusual. The channelled entity informed me these 4th density entities are very aggressive and negative, but not violent, and are high in sexual energy. The channelled entity informed me that this race do not like other reptilians and they hate the Pleiadians; as well, that this race pretty much keeps to themselves in regards to other races. I have been informed by the channelled entity, and the entity attached to me, that I am a relative of this race, that it is one of the multi-dimensional incarnations of my Oversoul. Of course, 'E.T.s' are always saying this, and I no longer 'buy into' this idea.


    Anyway, I am familiar with Barbara's work and James Bartley's relay of information. Steve Richards' work I am also familiar with. I also correspond with Eve Lorgen and am very familiar with her work as well. One of Eve Lorgen's clients relayed to her a story about how her (the client's) husband was secretly sneaking out to strip clubs. It was in this atmosphere that a reptilian entity attached itself to this man. Here's a link to the story:

    http://evelorgen.com/wp/articles/ali...d-strip-clubs/
    Last edited by terragunn; 22nd October 2015 at 00:10.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

    DNA (22nd October 2015), hohoemi (22nd October 2015), Shannon (22nd October 2015)

  5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    26th July 2015
    Age
    60
    Posts
    530
    Thanks
    413
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

    Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

    Quote Posted by terragunn (here)
    As far as the corporeal existence of what we have been conditioned to term as ‘E.T.s’ or aliens, such is genetically created by man with assistance by the Astrals. In order to exist on the material plane the consciousnesses of the Astrals need an organic host vehicle, or something close to such. In regards to the latter, such will be short-lived.

    If there is an alien invasion such is an invasion of the mind. All the talk and claims of alien hybrids is nothing more than alien souls possessing human vehicles.
    DNA says:
    'I disagree here.
    I actually came up with this theory myself a few years back. It made sense to me, but since then I've rejected it. I've rejected it, because I believe no one size fits all answer will apply.
    There are actual physical entities that either cross dimensional thresholds and or cross vasts distances of space, as well as travel through time.
    I have come to the point where I just admit I do not have enough data for an answer, but I do not think anyone else does either.'


    @DNA: It is interesting that you embrace now what I used to embrace but have since rejected, and vice versa.

    The computation Matrix and the A.I. usurper (which we, in a sense, set up -- in linear terms, long ago, in the paradoxical ancient future) was set up as a contra-programme, so that we would become lost in its 'Mind', to relieve our selves from the boredom of our all-powerful, all-knowing Creator Beingness (Oneness), and to seek through its 'Mind', that which we -- in linear terms -- never knew as all-powerful Creator Beings: limitation. Add into this programme an external 'god consciousness' for us to continually seek. I go into more detail about this in my posts about 'The Game: The Computation Matrix' and its subsequent thread.

    Source Creation wanted to know itself? This is our story. And we have become lost in our own creations -- the computation Matrix Game of Duality and limitation -- and have forgotten who we really are.



    The Mind of the 'Father' and the thought entities we created to rule over us:



    Oneness is NOT about being a collective hive mind consciousness.



    Additional: we live in a sphere, not on a sphere. We live on a material plane within this sphere. This material plane is binary: as above so below.

    An analogy. Take a coin. Set this coin upon a horizontal surface, holding it steady with the index finger of one hand. Using the middle finger of the opposite hand, strike the coin just before releasing the index finger of the opposite hand holding the coin in place, so the coin spins without support from either appendage. The coin (should one strike such with a specific amount of force) will now be set in motion, spinning, and creating the illusion of rotundity via motion.

    The El – the Source origin electricity we, the Users, provide – is the power source that puts such a plane in motion. Via spirit essences entering the conscious density state of duality the plane becomes a spinning sphere. The sphere itself is not terra firma, only the plane is. What surrounds the sphere (the firmament or Van Allen radiation belt) is constructed entirely of sound. This sound forms a bubble – a force field.

    Within this bubble other bubbles are formed – each ONE; each ONENESS.

    We are experiencing the Mind of the 'Father', and, via the earth, the Womb of the Mother.

    These will not be the first Parents we have had. Once again, As Above, So Below.


    Anyway, my apologies for deviating from the post of this initial thread.
    Last edited by terragunn; 23rd October 2015 at 06:40.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

    DNA (23rd October 2015), Shannon (23rd October 2015), william r sanford72 (23rd October 2015)

  7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    26th July 2015
    Age
    60
    Posts
    530
    Thanks
    413
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

    Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

    In regards to locality of ‘abductees’, I disagree. Via my research, dissection and discernment, soul signatures (which are consented agreements as well as nefarious agreements, in either the astral planes or on the material plane – which one may constitute as agreements made consciously, sub-consciously, or unconsciously – such vary) are carried over in – linearlly-speaking – subsequent incarnations. There are many relayed accounts of ‘abductees’ who move to other locales in order to escape ‘abductions’, yet still continue to experience such.

    In my understanding, the Astrals 'see' human beings in two ways: 1) organic fluctuating energy signatures relating to colour and vibration, and 2) binary-encoded signatures relating to their A.I. overlay encoding. The organic part of the human being they are most fascinated with. The binary-encoded A.I. overlay signature is a GPS location for this organic fluctuating energy.
    Last edited by terragunn; 23rd October 2015 at 02:22.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

    DNA (23rd October 2015), raregem (23rd October 2015)

  9. Link to Post #65
    Avalon Member
    Join Date
    11th June 2011
    Posts
    2,179
    Thanks
    6,186
    Thanked 13,416 times in 1,924 posts

    Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

    Unless you're one yourself!

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

    DNA (7th February 2016), Noir (23rd October 2015), Spiral (23rd December 2017)

  11. Link to Post #66
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Join Date
    19th October 2015
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 32 times in 4 posts

    Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

    I HAVE to comment on this thread, as I'm personally familiar with the "sleep paralysis" and "unusual" stuff.

    Firstly a disclaimer if you're getting excitable - I'm fairly logical and have jumped to no conclusions. Where I speculate, I will say so.

    First some of my more relevant and more commonplace experience. This is exactly what I experienced. Disclaimer: I have, as far as I've established to date, a lot better than average vision at night and tend to wake up quite easily. Even years later I sleep with my door open. It entertains me when people wake up and try to stumble / grope their way down the hall to the toilet. I can see them as clear as day. Apparently none of them can.

    Shadows. I was a teen. Woke up in the night feeling rather hot, and a bit prickly. Pressure or something. Hard to explain. Like air pressure high. Glanced at the room. Middle of the night, but more than enough moonlight through the curtains. There's a dim glow on the old tv set ie slightly lighter pitch of gray like it's been on a while back and there's a soft charge still there. Put my head back again. There's a weird sensation growing stronger. Oppressive. Like "evil". I put my head under the duvet. It's hot under here. Short delay. I look out again. I don't see anything. I don't see the bottom of the bed though. I sit up and look. Shock. Horror. Two short figures - heads show above the end of the bed. Jet black. Glowing red eyes - blotchy rings of red. I hide under duvet. Thoughts racing. The static. I read about fields. The sense of evil. It's polarised. There's no such thing as evil. What if it was me. Everywhere I went, faced with horror. What if it's just them, alone. They could be there to eat me. Can't do much about that, but at least I can make a difference. I sit up. I felt kinda heavy but I force myself up and look at them. Try to be positive. Clear mind. The static. Friendly. Was the surprise.
    Where am I going. It's like I'm going down the hall but I'm somewhere else the same time. This corridors bigger. There are all sorts of weird creatures or people or something along the side looking at me as i drift past. I see the front garden. The airs crisp and cool but still. There's bright moonlight. I'm looking up at a bright star. I'm in a Cavern. There are lots of people here but they aren't like us. They look like children. No hair. Fewer features. Beautiful huge blue eyes with two rings in them. Two are in front of the rest. Love. I feel like they see me as a father / guardian. I'm just a kid though. Blurs. I'm back in my room. I'm so tired. I sleep.

    Conclusions: Not many. I'm not hasty to jump to conclusions, but I stay open to possibilities, though it's not always obvious. There's every chance it was a dream, It seemed as real as life. Vivid in every way, but impossible from what I knew. I can't decide if it's real or not. There's nothing I can do with the information either way. Keep an open mind to others reporting similar experience. There may be a logical reason or otherwise.


    Ghost: This one felt different. Woke up in the middle of the night and saw a white figure stood near the doorway, looking at us in bed. Must be a trick of the light. I look around the room for possible causes. I can't find one. Weird. It looks so real. Hang on it's turning around a bit. It's moved. That is a figure. Shock, surprise. It seems bold. It's not hiding. "what the hell? Wake up". I nudged my wife a few times. It steps towards the door. My wife wakes up but sees nothing. I turn on the light as it fade from sight at the door. She saw nothing.

    Conclusions: Did it not think I could see it? Was it real? Creepy coincidence when she hears the next day from her parents on the phone that her uncle died in the night. She didn't even he wasn't well. Neither did I. Something odd about it, but can't jump to conclusions. Have to keep an open mind. May be a trick of the mind or something.



    Ghost

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to simon155 For This Post:

    DNA (24th October 2015), Eram (7th February 2016), Shannon (23rd October 2015), Spiral (23rd December 2017), terragunn (23rd October 2015)

  13. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Member pugwash84's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th January 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    596
    Thanks
    453
    Thanked 1,798 times in 463 posts

    Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

    It would be really useful if all abductee's could find something they have in common to see why this was happening xx

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

    DNA (7th February 2016), Shannon (6th January 2016)

  15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member
    Join Date
    24th June 2013
    Language
    English
    Posts
    1,987
    Thanks
    2,738
    Thanked 7,031 times in 1,695 posts

    Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

    It is hard to forget the first pamphlet I received about little children of earth having been kidnapped, taken underground to work as slaves for the reptilians and subsequently eaten alive when the creature became hungry. Also, I have this nagging image of abducted humans either being butchered in mass assembly line style or hanging in a reptilian meat locker in a state of suspended animation until the lizard got hungry for living food. Unfortunately, thoughts that come to me like this have proven to be true in later rendition. God help us all.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

    DNA (7th February 2016), Shannon (6th January 2016), Spiral (23rd December 2017)

  17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    26th July 2015
    Age
    60
    Posts
    530
    Thanks
    413
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

    Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

    What we perceive to be Grey aliens are not aliens/extra-terrestrials at all. Would any of you be surprised that they are, in fact, humans from the ancient future?

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

    DNA (7th February 2016), Holly Lindin (26th September 2016), KiwiElf (6th January 2016), Shannon (6th January 2016)

  19. Link to Post #70
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    1st September 2011
    Posts
    5,984
    Thanks
    34,888
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

    Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

    General Types of reported grey aliens:

    * True extraterrestrial believed to have originated from Orion/Zeta Reticuli (allegedly the type encountered from crashed craft codenamed EBE-I in the late 40's early 50's; different physio-type encountered by Betty & Barney Hill)
    * Part organic and robot (probably manufactured here as artificial life forms)
    * Originating from Earth (or within the Earth) - may be related to the first type
    * Hybrids
    * Interdimensional/interspatial (ie time travellers, some allegedly hybrids of our future selves)

    They all come in various shapes and sizes; 4-6 fingered, reptilian-based, 3 - 7ft in height (and some times miniatures being very small) (ie tall greys, big-nosed greys, reptilian greys etc), different skin colourings from white, grey sand-coloured. Anywhere from Hostile - neutral - positive/loving in demeanor, according to numerous reports. Some more "humanoid" looking than others.

    They vary as much as humans do in appearance if not more so

    Sorry, but from the evidence collected over the years, I don't think there is any "one type" of grey
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 7th January 2016 at 08:16.

  20. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Member
    Join Date
    16th September 2010
    Location
    In my quaint little corner of the world
    Age
    59
    Posts
    3,781
    Thanks
    14,743
    Thanked 15,877 times in 2,903 posts

    Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

    From what I have come to understand, there are 140+ different types of Grey's
    Namaste-Matte


    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    Project: Shadowstalker
    Shadow Craft


    Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

    DNA (7th February 2016), KiwiElf (6th January 2016), Shannon (6th January 2016), Spiral (23rd December 2017)

  22. Link to Post #72
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    1st September 2011
    Posts
    5,984
    Thanks
    34,888
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

    Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

    Yup - many are detailed in the document, BLUE PLANET PROJECT which I believe a link exists in the "Interesting Books in PDF" thread

  23. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    26th July 2015
    Age
    60
    Posts
    530
    Thanks
    413
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

    Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

    Acceptance of anecdotal evidence and hearsay without extensive research, dissection and discernment of such research, and continued follow up will, when spread, propagate distortion and misinformation. And I think we would all agree that there is an ample amount of manipulation and distortion of information on the Internet, in the media and the alternative media. As far as using resonance as a guide for what we feel is truthful, we are all of us in a constant state of vibrational flux, so what may resonate with us in one Now moment may not resonate with us in another. It is beneficial for increased understanding, awareness, and growth to acknowledge this: one paradigm shifts to another. But there comes a time when (to use an analogy) we must strip the armature of its external moulding, and concentrate on the armature itself. In the alternative media, there is far too much focus entrusted in the externalisations and accounts of phenomena not understood.

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

    DNA (7th February 2016), Hazelfern (14th January 2016), Holly Lindin (26th September 2016), Shannon (9th January 2016)

  25. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th May 2011
    Location
    S.W. Missouri
    Language
    English
    Age
    53
    Posts
    4,961
    Thanks
    37,443
    Thanked 31,407 times in 4,672 posts

    Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

    Quote Posted by amor (here)
    It is hard to forget the first pamphlet I received about little children of earth having been kidnapped, taken underground to work as slaves for the reptilians and subsequently eaten alive when the creature became hungry. Also, I have this nagging image of abducted humans either being butchered in mass assembly line style or hanging in a reptilian meat locker in a state of suspended animation until the lizard got hungry for living food. Unfortunately, thoughts that come to me like this have proven to be true in later rendition. God help us all.
    Many of the people abducted and regressed past screen memories report much of what you are saying here. The hypnotist has to be first rate like Barbara Bartholic was for Dr. Karla Turner. Dr. Karla turner stated that there were so many cases of people recalling a butchering of humans type episode that she feared it was true. Further, Dr. Karla Turner stated that there were multiple cases of people witnessing their clones and in conjunction a small black stone that was used to pull the soul out of a person and place it in a newly made clone. John Lear has a friend who has written a couple of books, the man's name escapes me, but he has witnessed the same thing in terms of greys taking the soul of a person with a black stone and placing it in a newly made clone.

    All of this lead Karla Turner to a conclusion she was not fond of, and may have contributed to her demise.
    She came to the conclusion that the Reptilians are eating us, and that they demand their meat have the flavor of life and consciousness before it is consumed. As such we live a certain amount of time and then are removed and placed into a new body as our old bodies are consumed by the Reptilians.

    I've had several points in this study where I had to back out of it for months at a time to deal with the psychological cognitive dissonance associated with this type of material. There is nothing wrong at all with avoiding this material all together.
    At this time I have no idea if or how someone can defend themselves against this type of thing,,,if it is true.
    Last edited by DNA; 7th February 2016 at 03:01.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

    Spiral (23rd December 2017)

  27. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th May 2011
    Location
    S.W. Missouri
    Language
    English
    Age
    53
    Posts
    4,961
    Thanks
    37,443
    Thanked 31,407 times in 4,672 posts

    Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

    Quote Posted by terragunn (here)
    Acceptance of anecdotal evidence and hearsay without extensive research, dissection and discernment of such research, and continued follow up will, when spread, propagate distortion and misinformation. And I think we would all agree that there is an ample amount of manipulation and distortion of information on the Internet, in the media and the alternative media. As far as using resonance as a guide for what we feel is truthful, we are all of us in a constant state of vibrational flux, so what may resonate with us in one Now moment may not resonate with us in another. It is beneficial for increased understanding, awareness, and growth to acknowledge this: one paradigm shifts to another. But there comes a time when (to use an analogy) we must strip the armature of its external moulding, and concentrate on the armature itself. In the alternative media, there is far too much focus entrusted in the externalisations and accounts of phenomena not understood.
    I think the acronym K.I.S.S would be a suggested remedy to your writing style my friend.
    I had to read your statement here like four times before I understood it, and that may be do to my dimness and even so, I think you could have stated this in a less verbose manner. In this post you are stating that folks who think they are being visited by beings from multiple places are wrong, where as you are more in line with thinking we are plugged into a false matrix like reality and that these aliens are rather than being from various places in time/space and dimensions are rather one single race from one single place/space.


    I will state, I just do not think there is a one size fits all answer.
    I've listened to the Dan Burisch material from Bill and Kerry, and if that is indeed the case, "that greys are humans who have evolved or devolved to look like greys in the future" I'm still of the opinion that it is one example in a cluster of many possible answers.

    For one thing, the greys in Dr. Karla Turner's examples are absolutely being ruled and controlled by the Reptilians. Now where does that hold for your view that the Greys are humans from the ancient future so to speak?
    Last edited by DNA; 7th February 2016 at 05:22.

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

    Becky (7th February 2016), Shannon (7th February 2016), Spiral (23rd December 2017)

  29. Link to Post #76
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    1st September 2011
    Posts
    5,984
    Thanks
    34,888
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

    Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

    Forgive my answering your last question DNA - the idea of a hybrid grey-human may (just may...) come from the likes of Bashar whose alleged race, the Essassani are thousands of years old, and from our future (OK, there's some head spin on that) - the Essassani race has been possibly referred to before Bashar became known but with different spelling.

    The MATRIX II Book also contains a huge discussion on the different alien species (that we allegedly know of) - hundreds. (The first 4 MATRIX books are downloadable from Avalon's vast archive, also on the thread I mentioned above)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 7th February 2016 at 04:47.

  30. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th May 2011
    Location
    S.W. Missouri
    Language
    English
    Age
    53
    Posts
    4,961
    Thanks
    37,443
    Thanked 31,407 times in 4,672 posts

    Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

    Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Forgive my answering your last question DNA - the idea of a hybrid grey-human may (just may...) come from the likes of Bashar whose alleged race, the Essassani are thousands of years old, and from our future (OK, there's some head spin on that) - the Essassani race has been possibly referred to before Bashar became known but with different spelling.

    The MATRIX II Book also contains a huge discussion on the different alien species (that we allegedly know of) - hundreds. (The first 4 MATRIX books are downloadable from Avalon's vast archive, also on the thread I mentioned above)
    Hi KiwiElf

    You know I'm a big fan of Val Valerian, and I'm pretty sure the Matrix books were placed on that Avalon archive by Bill per my request. The Matrix books have absolutely influenced my thinking on these things, but I will say that I stop short of viewing them as an absolute doctrine if you will. The Matrix II book for example was a hard book for me to get through. The cognitive dissonance was pretty loud in my mind while reading that book. It was kind of a good primer for me before I had gotten to Karla Turner.

    So we are probably of pretty like minds on the issues.

    Thanks

    Have a good one

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

    KiwiElf (7th February 2016)

  32. Link to Post #78
    Avalon Member lunaflare's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2010
    Posts
    645
    Thanks
    1,059
    Thanked 3,218 times in 533 posts

    Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

    Thanks for all the posts. I wish to contribute, but I am not sure how. I have memories. sure. especially as a child. I just accepted these at the time. but the feeling remains. the feeling memory that is impossible to describe. hot red places that I visited and it did not feel good. woke sweating. often on the floor. torn sheets, wetting the bed even as an early teen. and other waking experiences too. I was not attracted to drugs. I did not wish to lose "power" of my mind/choices.

    The fact that there is technology to plant memories/erase memories shows how little power we actually do have. Perhaps there are in fact universal laws and codes and if they are breached, there are consequences. Like the Police force here on earth. But what if those who are assigned to uphold these principals are somehow corrupted. There are no formulas. No "one size fits all"....

    Firstly, the fact we are attracted to this forum suggests we are open and comfortable with the concept of inter/extra dimensional beings.
    I think one could also conclude that there are countless variations of alien species/life forms. Our minds wish to classify and describe to render meaning.
    I will make a few points.
    Hospitals near military bases are suspect for potential tinkering. micro-chips and the like.
    I was born near/on Port Riley, Kansas. Although it was "fashionable" at the time to have bottled formula, I was allergic to human breast milk. Like many, I suffer digestive issues, like many. bouts of fatigue.
    At this time, it seems digestive issues are rampant. I suggest we are all inhabited by uninvited parasites.
    They drain our health and vitality. They "feed" off life-force. They are not positive.

    In his post, Bill mentioned the word "demoralized" after his experience.
    It is a word that conjures a depletion of life force and low self worth.
    It is rather new-agey to see the "positive" in an experience. If I was not raped/murdered/ abducted...I would not have...etc.
    I am not canning that attitude, just pointing out that there is no conscious agreement and that, in my opinion, is violating.
    Last edited by lunaflare; 7th February 2016 at 06:58.

  33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

    Becky (7th February 2016), DNA (7th February 2016), KiwiElf (7th February 2016), Lifebringer (24th September 2016), seah (8th February 2016), Spiral (23rd December 2017)

  34. Link to Post #79
    UK Avalon Founder Bill Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th February 2010
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    40,145
    Thanks
    298,044
    Thanked 531,093 times in 38,685 posts

    Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

    Quote Posted by DNA (here)

    I'm pretty sure the Matrix books were placed on that Avalon archive by Bill per my request.


    http://projectavalon.net/Valdemar_Va...atrix_I-IV.zip

  35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

    DNA (7th February 2016), Holly Lindin (26th September 2016), KiwiElf (7th February 2016), Shannon (7th February 2016), Spiral (23rd December 2017)

  36. Link to Post #80
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Join Date
    30th July 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    401
    Thanks
    1,884
    Thanked 1,513 times in 349 posts

    Default Re: Don't Date An Abductee

    Good morning.
    I think that people who have experienced this other worldly trauma make the most interesting companions, as long as they keep their wits about them and stay sober. Just don’t sleep in the same bed with them.
    Something that I heard Leo Sprinkle say in an interview is about the only thing that I can say that made perfect sense, why not DO IT self? !
    Take care of all the earth’s creatures and do not eat them, therefore you will not be eaten. That is me paraphrasing but you get the idea.
    Easy peasy!

  37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

    DNA (9th February 2016), Lifebringer (24th September 2016), Shannon (9th February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts