+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 7 12 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 231

Thread: The Law of One

  1. Link to Post #121
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Join Date
    23rd January 2011
    Location
    Ignoring Your Outrage
    Language
    Discordian
    Posts
    4,888
    Thanks
    29,096
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    I too have read the Law of One completely through several times, first online, then after purchasing the five books. For myself, I can say that I have read a bit of channeled material here and there and nothing has resonated with me like the channeling of Ra, from L/L or Wilcock. Except, perhaps the channeling of Seth by Jane Roberts. If anyone interested in the Law of One has not heard of Seth, I highly recommend it! I can't say that it is any easier to read, however.

  2. Link to Post #122
    Avalon Member Axman's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st March 2010
    Location
    IL a noise
    Language
    Music
    Age
    65
    Posts
    524
    Thanks
    9,050
    Thanked 2,434 times in 426 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    I have read all of them it was a big part in my coming around.

    The Axman
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Axman For This Post:

    Nela (27th January 2011)

  4. Link to Post #123
    Serbia Deactivated
    Join Date
    11th January 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Age
    54
    Posts
    253
    Thanks
    628
    Thanked 794 times in 180 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Seth is a very good material, especially advices on how to identify your false beliefs and how to work with them. Also, working with emotions. I am applying those ideas, and so far, they are efficient.

    Regarding RA material- if there is anything to this channeling business, and I believe that there is, than information found in this material is on spot and very clean. But true, those people invested a lot of time in trying to get a good contact- more than 10 years.

    Generally, there are loads of good information to be found in some materials, but most of them are good at the beginning, and that slowly you can just see how corrupt it becomes. But it is very good training in the skill of distilling the truth, and that skill is of the greatest importance to anyone who is searching for truth.

    I am now reading book titled Becoming, George Green (he wrote Handbook for the New Paradigm) and it is actually answering some of the questions that I have been turning over in my head for sometime now. I have just started reading it, so it is to early for recommendation, but do read Handbook for the New Paradigm.

  5. Link to Post #124
    Avalon Retired Member Jendayi's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th January 2011
    Location
    anywhere my heart takes me
    Posts
    374
    Thanks
    1,439
    Thanked 1,694 times in 309 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    i've read the law of one.. very powerfull wisdom there.. not to fond of David Wilcock's analysis though.. too many ego filtering going on for my taste
    the material itself changed my life definitely...

  6. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member eris23's Avatar
    Join Date
    22nd January 2011
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Age
    57
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    331
    Thanked 78 times in 23 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    You all are making me curious. I will add it to my long mental list of things to read. I will at least check it out at some point.
    “There must be some kind of way out of here,”
    Said the joker to the thief.
    --Bob Dylan

  7. Link to Post #126
    Avalon Member Unicorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th January 2011
    Location
    Myself
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    1,602
    Thanked 822 times in 181 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by eris23 (here)
    "Read everything. Believe absolutely nothing, unless you can prove it in your own right." ---Milton William Cooper.
    Eris23, your signature reminds me of what the entities of the Confederation channelled (Ra, Qu'o) always say: "This tuned telepathic channeling is offered in the hope that it may be useful to you. Please use your discrimination and judgment in assessing this material. If something rings true to you, fine. If something does not resonate, please leave it behind, for neither we nor those of the Confederation would wish to be a stumbling block for any."

  8. Link to Post #127
    Avalon Member Axman's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st March 2010
    Location
    IL a noise
    Language
    Music
    Age
    65
    Posts
    524
    Thanks
    9,050
    Thanked 2,434 times in 426 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    but do read Handbook for the New Paradigm.

    This is good Nela?
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

  9. Link to Post #128
    Serbia Deactivated
    Join Date
    11th January 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Age
    54
    Posts
    253
    Thanks
    628
    Thanked 794 times in 180 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Yes, Axman, it is sort of down-to earth, businesslike book. I like that because I feel we have a business to do before we get to love and light state

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nela For This Post:

    Axman (28th January 2011)

  11. Link to Post #129
    Avalon Member Axman's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st March 2010
    Location
    IL a noise
    Language
    Music
    Age
    65
    Posts
    524
    Thanks
    9,050
    Thanked 2,434 times in 426 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    True Nela very true. I will read it and see how it feels thanks for the heads up.


    The Axman
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

  12. Link to Post #130
    TimelessDimensions
    Guest

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by ries (here)
    It was for me hard to comprehend the first time i read it, but after a few years and many viewpoints i get a sort of grip on the information that is presented. David Wilcock's study guide was very helpfull.

    http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...ne-study-guide

    Greetings.
    Thank you, the study guide is a good summary, however I still recommend that people read the full 106 sessions of the Law of One (www.lawofone.info) as there are many details that the study guide omits and those details will help clarify someones perception of the world.

    I also recommend reading The Kybalion by The Three Initiates prior to reading the Law of One as this will give the reader a much clearer understanding of how the physical and spiritual Universe works at all frequencies.

  13. Link to Post #131
    Avalon Member Unicorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th January 2011
    Location
    Myself
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    1,602
    Thanked 822 times in 181 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by TimelessDimensions (here)
    I still recommend that people read the full 106 sessions of the Law of One (www.lawofone.info) as there are many details that the study guide omits and those details will help clarify someones perception of the world.
    Absolutely! And in Book V of The Law of One (that you can read at the same time than the other books of the series, because it includes fragments of many of the sessions), there are good explanations and insights by Jim and Carla that further clarify the whole picture presented by Ra.

    And here http://www.thenewcall.org/book_sdp.htm you can download free material that explains and summarizes in more common terms this kind of information.

    Blessings

  14. Link to Post #132
    Serbia Deactivated
    Join Date
    11th January 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Age
    54
    Posts
    253
    Thanks
    628
    Thanked 794 times in 180 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    I also recommend Carla Rueckert's book Wanderer's Handbook. She is a great lady, a book is soothing for the soul. Recommended for periods "when going gets tough". And do not concern yourselves with the definition of "wanderers", because we are all "strangers to this world". It's because this world is not normal at all.

  15. Link to Post #133
    Avalon Member Unicorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th January 2011
    Location
    Myself
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    1,602
    Thanked 822 times in 181 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by Nela (here)
    I also recommend Carla Rueckert's book Wanderer's Handbook.
    Definitely!

    And yes, we are all wanderers in this wondering world.

    Let's make this a better place for all of us. Yes, we can!

  16. Link to Post #134
    United States Avalon Member EC1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd January 2011
    Location
    Lately it seems to me that I live in the dream of all that is.
    Age
    56
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    343
    Thanked 592 times in 157 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    I AM EC1000 ()- I have read some of the Law of One-its the kind of thing i have to take in smaller bites. I am still a bit troubled by the fact that the three people involved in this work ended up commiting suicide. Also, slightly more related is the overall concept of "Law" being attached to the "one" seems like an oxymoron to me. nevertheless, there is a lot of good info contained within, IMO.

  17. Link to Post #135
    UK Avalon Member gong's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th January 2011
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 22 times in 7 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    have started reading it a while ago and didn't get very far. A bit hardgoing I must admit.

    Why should one read it all, if you may? Would appreciate if some of you elaborate on the relevance and how that relevance may be justified.
    Does anyone know about a summary somewhere, say bulletpointing the key points of the Ra material?

    Personally, I am a bit dubious about channeling. what is it (exactly), how does it work, how do you do it. would like to understand how channeling actually takes place - sitting, lying on floor and meditating, or more the S. Dali approach?

    [For clarity, I am not being ignorant, on the contrary.]


    thanks

  18. Link to Post #136
    Avalon Member Unicorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th January 2011
    Location
    Myself
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    1,602
    Thanked 822 times in 181 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by EC1000 (here)
    I am still a bit troubled by the fact that the three people involved in this work ended up commiting suicide.
    Hello EC1000. No, you're mistaken. It wasn't the three of them who commited suicide, but only one of them (Don). Jim and Carla still work together at L/L Research and go on channelling and publishing material on their website.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

    EC1000 (29th January 2011)

  20. Link to Post #137
    Avalon Member Unicorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th January 2011
    Location
    Myself
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    1,602
    Thanked 822 times in 181 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by gong (here)
    Does anyone know about a summary somewhere, say bulletpointing the key points of the Ra material?
    I think you can find some introductory material in their own website (http://www.llresearch.org/default.aspx).


    And David Wilcock has something of that sort, also:

    http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...ne-study-guide

  21. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Member EC1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd January 2011
    Location
    Lately it seems to me that I live in the dream of all that is.
    Age
    56
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    343
    Thanked 592 times in 157 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by gong (here)



    Personally, I am a bit dubious about channeling. what is it (exactly), how does it work, how do you do it. would like to understand how channeling actually takes place - sitting, lying on floor and meditating, or more the S. Dali approach?

    [For clarity, I am not being ignorant, on the contrary.]


    thanks
    I understand why people would be apprehensive regarding channeling- my wife is a channel and when she first started doing it 6 or 7 years ago, at first i thought she may was getting a little "out there" but it's a very real thing; I base that fact on how well i know my wife (very well) and some of the stuff that has come through her-she couldn't make these things up even if she wanted to. I just don't always believe these beings are who they say they are- i think some are, and some aren't-she herself has questioned that fact herself. i also don't blindly believe in the abilities of everyone out there who says they are channel.

    ¤=[Post Update]=¤

    Quote Posted by Unicorn (here)
    Hello EC1000. No, you're mistaken. It wasn't the three of them who commited suicide, but only one of them (Don). Jim and Carla still work together at L/L Research and go on channelling and publishing material on their website.
    oh really? Jeez-where did i read it was all three? hmmm. well, thanks for setting me straight i guess that makes me feel a little better.

  22. Link to Post #139
    Serbia Deactivated
    Join Date
    11th January 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Age
    54
    Posts
    253
    Thanks
    628
    Thanked 794 times in 180 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by gong (here)
    have started reading it a while ago and didn't get very far. A bit hardgoing I must admit.

    Why should one read it all, if you may? Would appreciate if some of you elaborate on the relevance and how that relevance may be justified.
    Does anyone know about a summary somewhere, say bulletpointing the key points of the Ra material?

    Personally, I am a bit dubious about channeling. what is it (exactly), how does it work, how do you do it. would like to understand how channeling actually takes place - sitting, lying on floor and meditating, or more the S. Dali approach?

    [For clarity, I am not being ignorant, on the contrary.]


    thanks
    Hi gong!

    Reading the Law of One is not a must, so if you don't find it appealing, don't read it. Read what resonates with you. Knowledge can be gained in many ways. I used to come up with the books that just didn't seem right for the first time, so I would leave it. Sometimes I come back to it later, sometimes not.

    Channeling is a very strange thing. Karla Rueckert said that everyone can channel, it's easy, but it is very difficult to channel well. And not all of them committed suicide, only Don Elkins. It might be dangerous, there are forces that are trying to prevent dissemination of knowledge, and many people engaged in any kind of activity perceived as dangerous to the system were "attacked" in the same way, attacks led them to suicide.

    Most of the channeled information is not "pure" so to speak, so a great discernment is required, but it gives us glimpse of the information that we can not possibly know while we are here, in the incarnation, concerning concerning "higher worlds" and how things operate from the point of the spirit... or something like that. Interesting- yes, but not a must to read, although it awaken many people...

  23. Link to Post #140
    Avalon Member Unicorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th January 2011
    Location
    Myself
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    1,602
    Thanked 822 times in 181 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Dear EC1000,

    I celebrate the fact that your wife is a channel. I imagine she takes her precautions in order to avoid a psychyc attack or the possibility of channeling a "negative" entity. This fragment of the LOO (below) has to do with those problems, and I think that every channeler should be aware of this.

    http://www.llresearch.org/transcript...26_book_5.aspx

    With Love and Light

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 7 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts