+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 8 12 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 231

Thread: The Law of One

  1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member EC1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd January 2011
    Location
    Lately it seems to me that I live in the dream of all that is.
    Age
    56
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    343
    Thanked 592 times in 157 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by Unicorn (here)
    Dear EC1000,

    I celebrate the fact that your wife is a channel. I imagine she takes her precautions in order to avoid a psychyc attack or the possibility of channeling a "negative" entity. This fragment of the LOO (below) has to do with those problems, and I think that every channeler should be aware of this.

    http://www.llresearch.org/transcript...26_book_5.aspx

    With Love and Light
    thank you- yes, she does take percautions. i would say that nothing overtly negative has come through but still, as i mentioned i sometimes have my doubts as to who some of these beings really are. as we know, there can be disinfo in the other dimensions too, unfortunatley.
    Last edited by EC1000; 29th January 2011 at 20:23. Reason: many typos

  2. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th January 2011
    Location
    Smurfin' USA
    Posts
    11,061
    Thanks
    84,330
    Thanked 69,407 times in 10,490 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by TimelessDimensions (here)
    I'm wondering how many of you have read the Law of One from start to finish?



    ( Here's a link for those who haven't heard of the Law of One - http://www.lawofone.info )

    I read it a few years ago.

    In keeping with the "channeled material" theme, when this type of material 1st came out I was intrigued ... Seth, Open to Channel, Ryerson etc.

    Was not long before everybody and their dog had a channeled book out and I quickly started losing interest.

    Some do stand out and this was one. To what degree it is "true" I have no idea. I "believe" there is a lot of truth in it.

    Followed Wilcock's material for many years and he claims that much of the material has come to fruition which validated it in his eyes.

    Most all current channeling is rather nauseating and I concur with Bill and Richard.

  3. Link to Post #143
    UK Avalon Member gong's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th January 2011
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 22 times in 7 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by Nela (here)
    Hi gong!
    hi Nela,

    yes - thanks. Actually, I do find it appealing just a bit hardgoing. I also wonder how literally you can write down what you might have channelled (?). I do think that there may be a lot of truth in it. Suppose if you don't experience it yourself it is not easy to comprehend 1:1 - having said that, the Ra material is the only I know of re channelling, not really my field I guess

  4. Link to Post #144
    Serbia Deactivated
    Join Date
    11th January 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Age
    54
    Posts
    253
    Thanks
    628
    Thanked 794 times in 180 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Hi gong!

    I think that we naturally channel sometimes, but we are not aware. I have never tried to channel purposefully like people who were writing books, but many times I have thoughts in my
    head about things that I couldn't know from my life experience. Before, I would just thought "wow, I didn't know I am that clever!", but now I wonder- are thoughts actually mine? But again,
    there is a possibility that we still have some sort of connection with the hall of records-a place where all the knowledge resides...

    However, if you feel like doing it, maybe you can just take in a relaxed sort of way, as a fun! Write down everything that comes to your mind, and than do some research to find are there similar ideas, or share it here. But remember, if you start getting message of disempowering nature- withdraw from the contact.

    If you decide to make an experiment, please share it here!

  5. Link to Post #145
    TimelessDimensions
    Guest

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by John (here)
    Not quite correct. Edgar was channelling Halaliel at the time - which I think I remember was the trickster who they stopped working with once they twigged onto the doom and gloom stuff he was spouting. All the EC Earth changes stuff was finished "I Halaliel have spoken"

    http://www.think-aboutit.com/Spiritual/edgar_cayce.htm

    refers to this in part.

    Just read the Halaliel stuff. Halaliel's reasoning does not make any sense, similar to the doom and gloom stuff in the Old Testament, it's a big Universe out there and you have to be careful what radio station you tune into. Jehovah and Halaliel smell like the same basket of rotten eggs to me.

  6. Link to Post #146
    Avalon Member Axman's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st March 2010
    Location
    IL a noise
    Language
    Music
    Age
    65
    Posts
    524
    Thanks
    9,050
    Thanked 2,434 times in 426 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    In the books Ra explains how and why the three where chosen to channel in these sessions. I believe they where told if one dropped out the contact would stop.

    The Axman
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

  7. Link to Post #147
    TimelessDimensions
    Guest

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by write4change (here)
    I want to thank you for this thread. I found the pdf version and started reading it. I am on page 105. Daily I am given things to ruminate on which is greatly expanding the boundaries of my thought.
    You're welcome. I also recommend reading The Kybalion and The Tao Te Ching as two of my core books that contain all encompassing philosophies without any religious distortions :-)

  8. Link to Post #148
    Australia Avalon Member Anchor's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th February 2010
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Language
    English
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,679
    Thanks
    11,426
    Thanked 26,558 times in 3,812 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by TimelessDimensions (here)
    Just read the Halaliel stuff. Halaliel's reasoning does not make any sense, similar to the doom and gloom stuff in the Old Testament, it's a big Universe out there and you have to be careful what radio station you tune into. Jehovah and Halaliel smell like the same basket of rotten eggs to me.
    I concur. So did EC's team, and they stopped working with that entity - but it didn't stop people magnifying and distributing that aspect of EC's work. Doom and gloom sells well. It fooled me and quite a few others I know during times past.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the whole truth be known by all, let nothing but the truth be known by all --

  9. Link to Post #149
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Join Date
    28th March 2010
    Language
    English
    Posts
    26,470
    Thanks
    55,032
    Thanked 142,814 times in 24,858 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    I read the Law of One and found much helpful information therein. I am reading the newsletter archives now at http://www.llresearch.org/newsletter..._toc_year.aspx
    and finding it to be of great value as well. The newsletter began in 1982 and the latest entries are from 2010. I think anyone who found the Law of One helpful would also want to check out the newsletter.
    There is more discussion of this material on John's threads:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...n-other-people
    and
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Psychic-Attack

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

    Heather2017 (31st January 2011), Nela (31st January 2011)

  11. Link to Post #150
    Avalon Member Jonathon's Avatar
    Join Date
    21st March 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    52
    Posts
    403
    Thanks
    383
    Thanked 995 times in 232 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I read the Law of One and found much helpful information therein. I am reading the newsletter archives now at http://www.llresearch.org/newsletter..._toc_year.aspx
    and finding it to be of great value as well. The newsletter began in 1982 and the latest entries are from 2010. I think anyone who found the Law of One helpful would also want to check out the newsletter.
    There is more discussion of this material on John's threads:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...n-other-people
    and
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Psychic-Attack
    Yes - and add to that Carla's most recent book "Living The Law Of One 101: The Choice". An outstanding read. A great introduction for those who haven't read the LoO series. She's working on 102 now... can't wait for it to be done.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

    Nela (31st January 2011)

  13. Link to Post #151
    TimelessDimensions
    Guest

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by EC1000 (here)
    I AM EC1000 ()- I have read some of the Law of One-its the kind of thing i have to take in smaller bites. I am still a bit troubled by the fact that the three people involved in this work ended up commiting suicide. Also, slightly more related is the overall concept of "Law" being attached to the "one" seems like an oxymoron to me. nevertheless, there is a lot of good info contained within, IMO.
    Partially incorrect, one of the three channelers of the book committed suicide, the other two are still alive and well. Channeling like most spiritual work should only be done with the highest caution and with an experienced Master as ones guide. Because of free will there are plenty of positive and negative entities floating about, and if you contain negative distortions within you then negative entities can try to take advantage of those distortions. Yes it is a paradox - "The ALL is in All, but the All is not The ALL". There are 7-laws that are part of the one unity, it's the raw mechanics of The Universe, how the big dream works.

  14. Link to Post #152
    TimelessDimensions
    Guest

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by John (here)
    I concur. So did EC's team, and they stopped working with that entity - but it didn't stop people magnifying and distributing that aspect of EC's work. Doom and gloom sells well. It fooled me and quite a few others I know during times past.
    It's sad that a large portion of people have some sort of a death wish - hence why they smoke, drink too much alcohol, take drugs, and read doom and gloom stuff.
    I met a Taoist monk once who said one of the steps to becoming an immortal is to process your own death wish - interesting huh? :-)

  15. Link to Post #153
    TimelessDimensions
    Guest

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by gong (here)
    have started reading it a while ago and didn't get very far. A bit hardgoing I must admit.

    Why should one read it all, if you may? Would appreciate if some of you elaborate on the relevance and how that relevance may be justified.
    Does anyone know about a summary somewhere, say bulletpointing the key points of the Ra material?

    Personally, I am a bit dubious about channeling. what is it (exactly), how does it work, how do you do it. would like to understand how channeling actually takes place - sitting, lying on floor and meditating, or more the S. Dali approach?

    [For clarity, I am not being ignorant, on the contrary.]


    thanks
    Reading the LOO has given me a greater understanding of the meaning of Life, a greater understanding of reincarnation and life after death, and a long list of spiritual exercises - meditations, tantric sex, physical exercise, diet, humour, psychic defense, and much more. As always - use your own internal compass & intuition to feel if it's the right time or not to read this book. Love and laughter, Eddy :-)

  16. Link to Post #154
    Serbia Deactivated
    Join Date
    11th January 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Age
    54
    Posts
    253
    Thanks
    628
    Thanked 794 times in 180 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by TimelessDimensions (here)
    It's sad that a large portion of people have some sort of a death wish - hence why they smoke, drink too much alcohol, take drugs, and read doom and gloom stuff.
    I met a Taoist monk once who said one of the steps to becoming an immortal is to process your own death wish - interesting huh? :-)
    Oh, I agree. I do sometimes feel this need, this longing to be liberated from this body, as if my spirit remembers of existance in much lighter form (no, I am not suicidal ).

    So, I guess, we are all immortal spirits incarnated into mortal body. So, why pursuing immortality here? Imagine, being bound to this heavy existance for all eternity? Aaaaaaaaa!

  17. Link to Post #155
    Scotland Avalon Member Muzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd March 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    3,356
    Thanks
    14,528
    Thanked 8,362 times in 1,659 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Hi folks
    Ordered the books last year and read them. Some bits took a couple of readings but its important stuff. Heres a video of Carla.



    Love out
    Muzz

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

    Anchor (13th February 2011)

  19. Link to Post #156
    Australia Avalon Member Anchor's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th February 2010
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Language
    English
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,679
    Thanks
    11,426
    Thanked 26,558 times in 3,812 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    -- post withdrawn --
    Last edited by Anchor; 29th September 2017 at 08:54.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the whole truth be known by all, let nothing but the truth be known by all --

  20. Link to Post #157
    TimelessDimensions
    Guest

    Default Re: The Law of One

    In session 57 of Law of One; Ra says that "the pyramid.., the silo, the cone, the dome, and the tipi." all are useful structures for healing work. I wanted to test this information and so I modelled a 4D computer simulation and I found out that Ra was 100% correct, see it here: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Jq-wUhWK_jA

  21. Link to Post #158
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th January 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    68
    Posts
    6,139
    Thanks
    27,969
    Thanked 40,780 times in 5,865 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Reading it right now, about halfway through. I like the philosophy as it is very similar to my own beliefs. It reminds me of A Course In Miracles, only no where near as beautifully written.
    I especially liked the expansion on the idea of light colors, chakras and dimensions. Whereas ACIM ignores entirely the realm of illusion, The Law of One at least gives an overview of the situation as it pertains to us here and now and in our future as we work within The Law of Confusion. Excellent work. Well worth the read. The information is one of a kind.
    Also, like ACIM and Conversations with God, the work uses language that carries a palpable under-current of symbology and subtle reminders that is very powerful sigil magic. The healing power of entities imbued with genuine Love conveys their healing intentions just by reading their words. A true miracle.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

    Forest Denizen (15th October 2020)

  23. Link to Post #159
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    25th January 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    68
    Posts
    6,139
    Thanks
    27,969
    Thanked 40,780 times in 5,865 posts

    Default Re: The Law of One

    I had meant to mention the Seth Books as well for those who wish to understand the mechanics of The Grand Illusion. That body of work, although dry and boring at times, is by far the most comprehensive in terms of mental frontiers and internal realms that can be explored like any planetary geography might be.
    It is very important to read this type of work in a reserved but reverential manner, with the highest respect and the deepest scepticism. Always say a prayer beforehand and ask to be protected by unwanted, unhealthy or dangerous contacts. Of course a prayer is never a bad bit of advice in any situation.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

    Forest Denizen (15th October 2020)

  25. Link to Post #160
    TimelessDimensions
    Guest

    Default Re: The Law of One

    Quote Posted by Nela (here)
    Quote Posted by TimelessDimensions (here)
    It's sad that a large portion of people have some sort of a death wish - hence why they smoke, drink too much alcohol, take drugs, and read doom and gloom stuff.
    I met a Taoist monk once who said one of the steps to becoming an immortal is to process your own death wish - interesting huh? :-)
    Oh, I agree. I do sometimes feel this need, this longing to be liberated from this body, as if my spirit remembers of existance in much lighter form (no, I am not suicidal ).

    So, I guess, we are all immortal spirits incarnated into mortal body. So, why pursuing immortality here? Imagine, being bound to this heavy existance for all eternity? Aaaaaaaaa!
    Most of the Taoist Immortals move onto somewhere else, that is according to the tales. From what I know - through self-discipline they transcend their physical bodies and begin to vibrate with more and more Chi energy, then at some point they gain the ability to travel from one dimension to the next taking their bodies with them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 8 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts