+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Initiation of face masks?

  1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member
    Join Date
    12th February 2019
    Location
    Northwest UK
    Language
    English
    Age
    45
    Posts
    257
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 1,147 times in 219 posts

    Talking Initiation of face masks?

    Hi short and sweet.
    Whats with the mantarory use of covering face and nose by the world population. What i SEE is the i have No free speech. I can not be free to Explorer humanistic conversation with each other. I AM a huggy person and I find that since lockdown natur has never been more fresher and pure. So to me i dont want to wear a face mask.
    Im just throwing it out there.
    Like is there a ritual set in place we dont SEE.
    Do or would you prefer to have a mask on? I AM uncomfortable wearing it. I dont mind airplanes etc but im not a robot or a product to be positioner in society and told how to live. Axx

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (3rd May 2020), Denise/Dizi (16th May 2020), Ernie Nemeth (3rd May 2020), greybeard (3rd May 2020), Hermoor (3rd May 2020), Matt P (8th May 2020), T Smith (3rd May 2020), Victoria (15th May 2020), wegge (3rd May 2020)

  3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member Hermoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th April 2020
    Language
    English
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    7,347
    Thanked 13,053 times in 1,304 posts

    Default Re: Initiation of face masks?

    Hi Angels,

    Being close to nature has been a great comfort to me forever, even more so in the current loony bin environment.

    You might enjoy reading the face mask comments of other Avalonians here:

    Do you wear a face mask?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ar-a-face-mask
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd May 2020 at 15:27. Reason: added in the title of the referenced thread
    "A rising tide lifts all boats." Greybeard.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

    Bill Ryan (3rd May 2020), Denise/Dizi (16th May 2020), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020), Victoria (15th May 2020)

  5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2010
    Location
    Inverness-----Scotland
    Language
    English
    Age
    80
    Posts
    13,482
    Thanks
    32,784
    Thanked 69,668 times in 11,978 posts

    Default Re: Initiation of face masks?

    Doctor Rashid Buttar: Truth about facemasks



    Now says blocked on copyright grounds --thats not what it said originally --- sounds good though.
    Probably still available free at Londonreal as long as yo sign up.
    Last edited by greybeard; 5th May 2020 at 06:56.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

    Denise/Dizi (16th May 2020), Ioneo (3rd May 2020), Victoria (15th May 2020)

  7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th March 2010
    Location
    Inverness-----Scotland
    Language
    English
    Age
    80
    Posts
    13,482
    Thanks
    32,784
    Thanked 69,668 times in 11,978 posts

    Default Re: Initiation of face masks?

    Quote Posted by Angels1981 (here)
    Hi short and sweet.
    Whats with the mantarory use of covering face and nose by the world population. What i SEE is the i have No free speech. I can not be free to Explorer humanistic conversation with each other. I AM a huggy person and I find that since lockdown natur has never been more fresher and pure. So to me i dont want to wear a face mask.
    Im just throwing it out there.
    Like is there a ritual set in place we dont SEE.
    Do or would you prefer to have a mask on? I AM uncomfortable wearing it. I dont mind airplanes etc but im not a robot or a product to be positioner in society and told how to live. Axx
    I could not agree more.
    Im kinaesthetic I like touch to hold to be held- not by everyone but several friend who feel the same way.
    It is just not natural for me this social distancing its actually anti social
    I suppose im allowed to hug a tree smiling
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

    Angels1981 (4th May 2020), Denise/Dizi (16th May 2020), Hym (5th May 2020), T Smith (3rd May 2020), Victoria (15th May 2020)

  9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Join Date
    14th June 2018
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 800 times in 119 posts

    Default Re: Initiation of face masks?


  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

    Denise/Dizi (16th May 2020), Luke Holiday (16th May 2020), Victoria (15th May 2020)

  11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Join Date
    15th January 2018
    Location
    Arizona
    Language
    English
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    911
    Thanked 2,154 times in 462 posts

    Default Re: Initiation of face masks?

    With all of the statistical evidence proving that Cov is a scamdemic/hoax Ie death rates worldwide unchanged, Lockdown vs non Lockdown statistics showing no difference in death rates - non lockdown actually having lower death rates, lab tests for said virus which are useless and ineffective - I have absolutely no fear in not wearing a mask when not at work ( I work in a hospital)

    Also I have never seen a study proving that masks or social distancing of 6 feet protect one from a viral infection, and scientifically it is ludicrous to think that it could; hence " Mandatory" laws/directives could (and perhaps should) be argued in court of law.

    Where I live in Arizona - Virtually Nobody is wearing masks in public.

    I work at a hospital and nobody has died from covid 19 in the hospital I work at.


    Be well

    Remember: the Cochrane report proves the influenza vaccine is completely ineffective and potentially harmful - so why in the hell would a corona virus vaccine be any different...

    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...ovid-19-virus/
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 18th May 2020 at 03:56.

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

    chrifri (16th May 2020), Denise/Dizi (16th May 2020), greybeard (16th May 2020), Philippe (16th May 2020), Rhogar (16th May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts