Thread: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

1. Link to Post #141
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

Millions of people have not gathered in Ukraine today, all of them not waiting for the False US flag so they can die in Unitiy!

I'm sorry for the sarcasm, but honestly! The only thing left now is for the US to activate the false flag. If they chicken out, then this is one for the most ridiculous things ever in life

Last edited by Mashika; 16th February 2022 at 23:46.
    Tired

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ankle Biter (17th February 2022), Bald (16th February 2022), Bill Ryan (16th February 2022), Ewan (16th February 2022), gord (16th February 2022), Hermoor (16th February 2022), Jambo (16th February 2022), Mare (16th February 2022), Mike Gorman (16th February 2022), Open Minded Dude (16th February 2022), Orph (16th February 2022), Vicus (16th February 2022)

3. Link to Post #142
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This might make Malisa laugh. (It's a real headline)

Got a new one

I know that war is no laughing matter for the people of Ukraine and Russia... but if we don't try to keep our spirits up, we will all lose our minds.

4. Link to Post #143
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This might make Malisa laugh. (It's a real headline)

Got a new one

I know that war is no laughing matter for the people of Ukraine and Russia... but if we don't try to keep our spirits up, we will all lose our minds.
    On that same feeling is why i'm posting above you lol :D
    Tired

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bald (16th February 2022), Bill Ryan (16th February 2022), Ewan (16th February 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th February 2022), gord (16th February 2022), Hermoor (16th February 2022), Open Minded Dude (16th February 2022), Vicus (16th February 2022)

6. Link to Post #144
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,037 times in 645 posts

So on the BBC, the president of the UKraine yesterday said that his country was not a member of NATO, so the Ukraine is not a NATO member state. He also said that he was in constant discussions with Putin and Russia to ensure the situation was not escalating.

Biden's propaganda message is that the USA has and will send troops to send Putin packing off the borders of the Ukraine as Russsia's actions are acting in a very hostile manner and that it will incur the full wrath of Nato and the West. (??????)

Russia also claims that relations have worsened since Trump left office.
    (https://www.rt.com/russia/549309-rel...s-rock-bottom/)

Now, the Ukraine is bordered by Belarus to the north, Russia to the east, the Sea of Azov and the Black Sea to the south, Moldova and Romania to the southwest, and Hungary, Slovakia, and Poland to the west. Yet, the Russian troops have appeared to NOT have crossed the border into the UKraine - yet.

It's interesting that when we see that despite recently closing hundreds of bases in Iraq and Afghanistan, the United States still maintains nearly 800 military bases in more than 70 countries and territories abroad

Makes you wonder who is the country looking to dominate the globe and not just its own borders?

And then you have the Canadian truck drivers with their own blockade on the Canada and USA border and Trudeau has been ordered by the USA Govt to invoking the Emergencies Act for the first time in Canada's history to give the federal government temporary powers to handle ongoing blockades and protests against pandemic restrictions.

OK, maybe I'm being a tad simplistic, but I thought the world powers did't like Governments and dictatorships getting involved with other country's affairs.

Then of course, apparently maintaining USA bases and troops overseas cost $85 to $100 billion in 2014; the total with bases and troops in warzones is $160 to $200 billion...

Would it not make sense for the USA to pull back its deploying of forces and "advice" worldwide and reallocate the funds to free healthcare, roads, education, cleaning up and supplying good water, crops and food and providing jobs in its own country?

Now I apologise that maybe my take and perspective is a tad scoo wiff from here in North East Scotland on yet another stormy winter night, but curious to what you think.

Should America focus on its own domestic affairs, drain its own swamp and clean up its own political affairs within its own borders and less on world domination.

Happy to get back in my box, but am curious what others think... thanks.
    Last edited by scotslad; 16th February 2022 at 19:15.

7. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

9ideon (17th February 2022), avid (17th February 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (16th February 2022), Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), Brigantia (17th February 2022), ClearWater (17th February 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), Jambo (16th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th February 2022), Maknocktomb (17th February 2022), Mashika (17th February 2022), Michel Leclerc (16th February 2022), Mike Gorman (17th February 2022), Natasha (16th February 2022), pabranno (16th February 2022), Sadieblue (16th February 2022), sijohn (17th February 2022)

8. Link to Post #145
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,688 times in 20,823 posts

• Happy Ukraine (Non) Invasion Day!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2022), Ewan (16th February 2022), Hermoor (16th February 2022), Mashika (16th February 2022), Vicus (16th February 2022)

10. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

I wonder if people in Ukraine say "The California?' :-)
    seriously, let's not continue that popular illiteracy.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

9ideon (17th February 2022), scotslad (16th February 2022)

12. Link to Post #147
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,274 times in 1,654 posts

Another perspective- 2

The reason the US wants war in Ukraine is ultimately all about the dollar

Why is the US-led West trying to instigate a crisis in Ukraine? Those who understand how Washington derives its real power know why – it’s all about money

For months now we’ve been hearing Washington ring alarm bells regarding what they have cited as an “imminent Russian invasion of Ukraine.” According to the latest so-called US “intelligence,” a full-scale invasion would take place this week. Yet, as some of us have for months insisted would be the case, no invasion has transpired, nor, I believe, is one likely.

Moscow, which has announced that its troops are pulling back from Russia’s border with Ukraine, has consistently denied that it has any intention of invading. But Washington, with its repeated accusations regarding an imminent false-flag incident, to its stationing of troops in Eastern Europe, has appeared desperate to goad Russia into making such a move. The more Russia’s President Vladimir Putin refuses to take the bait, the greater the despair in Washington.

Why is Washington – and by extension NATO and the EU – so obsessed with Ukraine? What is it that they hope to achieve? Once one understands the mechanism by which Washington derives its real power, its actions in relation to Russia become easier to understand.

Let’s put aside all the bluster Washington spews regarding human rights, democracy and sovereignty, because these are just issues which it uses as cover and which it routinely disregards itself in order to achieve its aims. What is it that Washington really wants?

It wants to conflate and stoke the Ukraine issue in order to contain Russia. Why does it want to contain Russia? Well, Washington derives its global power through its control of the US dollar, also known as the world’s reserve currency. This special status enables Washington to amass obscene deficits that do not in any way reflect America’s true productive capacity.

The US dollar has been utterly dominant as the currency used for international trade since it replaced sterling in the 1920s. Commodities such as oil, gold, base metals and agricultural products are priced in, and paid for, in dollars. This created large worldwide demand for the greenback, adding massive value to its worth, and created strong demand for US Treasuries. All this enables the American federal government to print dollars by the trillions, borrow without limit, and spend with abandon.

The dominance of the dollar has afforded America great global power, but it is now under threat as never before as Russia, China and others economically challenge the US. Many are now seeking to ditch their dependence on the dollar as Washington has continued to abuse it’s status as issuer of the world’s reserve currency over the decades.

Russia and China have, in particular, drastically cut their use of the dollar. In 2015, around 90% of their bilateral transactions were conducted in dollars. But since the start of the US-China trade war, that’s fallen to 46% and is rapidly declining further. Even US allies and partners, like Turkey and India, have begun trading in their respective national currencies when it suits them. Countries are questioning why US financial institutions should serve as the intermediaries for international banking.

Beijing is actively encouraging the use of its currency, the renminbi, in trade transactions, especially under its massive Belt and Road Initiative. With China recovering more strongly than the other big economies from Covid-19, foreign capital has been flooding in, too, as Beijing opens its financial markets.

Alexey Maslov, director of the Institute of Far Eastern Studies at the Russian Academy of Sciences, has told The Nikkei Asian Review that the Russia-China “dedollarization" was approaching a “breakthrough moment” that could elevate their relationship to a de-facto alliance.

This alliance, and its threat to the supremacy of the dollar, deeply worries Washington. “The current dollar-centric system cannot continue forever,” says Barry Eichengreen, Professor of Economics and Political Science, University of California, Berkeley. “A multipolar international monetary and financial system is coming, as the United States accounts for a declining share of the global economy.”

Goldman Sachs strategists have predicted that there are now “real concerns around the longevity of the US dollar as a reserve currency,” while billionaire US fund manager Stanley Druckenmiller has warned that the dollar could cease to be the predominant global reserve currency within 15 years.

Ironically, America’s growing use of severe sanctions against countries it doesn’t like, such as China and Russia, has fuelled this trend, as countries seek new ways of financing trade without Washington having the ability to seize their money. “The U.S., by continuously using sanctions, is beginning to cut off its nose to spite its face,” Anuradha Chenoy, formerly the dean of Jawaharlal Nehru University’s School of International Studies in New Delhi, has said.

I discussed all of this in detail in a piece for RT DE (Germany) in April, 2021, entitled Nord Stream 2 - The real reason for the US government’s revulsion:

“…The United States government, as the issuer of the world's reserve currency, is only interested in one thing: the proliferation of the US dollar. This single fact is all one needs to grasp to truly understand US foreign policy.

“What does this mean in practice? It means that the US government, in collusion with the Federal Reserve, has the ability to print the US dollar at will… and can export its inflation to the rest of the nations of the world. Any nation that wishes to engage in international trade, including the purchase of commodities such as natural gas or oil, must maintain massive US dollar reserves to enable its purchases.

continue: https://www.rt.com/news/549450-dolla...nvade-ukraine/

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), Ewan (16th February 2022), Hermoor (17th February 2022), Lilyofthestars (18th February 2022), Mashika (16th February 2022), scotslad (17th February 2022)

14. Link to Post #148
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

I think following Bidens genius insight into just how dangerous the positioning of Russian troops has been (that is obviously the most intimidating thing the west has seen since Pearl Harbour) then I suggest he takes exactly the same course as Putin & has the US army do manoeuvres within the borders of the USA.(SHOCK HORROR!!!!)

They could do it within sight by binoculars of Mexico and even Canada (weather permitting) just to really pi$$ Putin off.

I would like to point out that I am available to be an adviser to the Pentagon for the right money, should Brandon Biden need more cleverer advise that wat he has been geetin

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (17th February 2022), Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), Bluegreen (16th February 2022), Brigantia (17th February 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), haroldsails (17th February 2022), jc71 (16th February 2022), Mashika (17th February 2022), Mike Gorman (17th February 2022), scotslad (16th February 2022)

16. Link to Post #149
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    "The Ukraine" was very commonly used long ago, but then the government of Ukraine requested to stop using "the", it has been official for several years now but people still use the old way

Name of Ukraine
    Quote The use of "the Ukraine" is officially deprecated by the Ukrainian government and many English language media publications
    But a lot of people will still use it as it is not enforced and it's only because the Ukrainian gov doesn't like it

But it would be weird to say "The Russia" lmao, or "The Canada"
    Tired

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

9ideon (17th February 2022), Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), Brigantia (17th February 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), Spiral (17th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (17th February 2022), TomKat (17th February 2022)

18. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Member John'sKatya's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm American and I can say that most people I talk to do not want war! I personally love my country but I think that our government should mind its own business. We have enough problems. The problem is so many are asleep or just get their information from what is essentially state run media. I am a new Avalon member so I thank you all for the education I am receiving!

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to John'sKatya For This Post:

9ideon (17th February 2022), Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), Brigantia (17th February 2022), edina (3rd March 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th April 2022), haroldsails (17th February 2022), Mashika (17th February 2022), Orph (17th February 2022), scotslad (17th February 2022), Spiral (17th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (17th February 2022), Vicus (17th February 2022)

20. Link to Post #151
    Serbia Avalon Member
    Language
    Serbian
    Thanks

Another funny comment regarding Ukraine/Russia war made my day :-) Maria Zakharova, spokeswoman of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs wrote on her Telegram account that she would kindly ask media in the USA and UK (Bloomberg, The New York Times, The Sun) that are spreading disinformation to share with everybody when Russia will conduct 'invasions' this year so that Russia Gov can plan their holidays

https://t.me/MariaVladimirovnaZakharova/1905

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Natasha For This Post:

Ankle Biter (17th February 2022), Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th April 2022), Hermoor (17th February 2022), Mashika (17th February 2022), Vicus (17th February 2022)

22. Link to Post #152
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by Malisa (here)
    "The Ukraine" was very commonly used long ago, but then the government of Ukraine requested to stop using "the", it has been official for several years now but people still use the old way

Name of Ukraine
    Quote The use of "the Ukraine" is officially deprecated by the Ukrainian government and many English language media publications
    But a lot of people will still use it as it is not enforced and it's only because the Ukrainian gov doesn't like it

But it would be weird to say "The Russia" lmao, or "The Canada"
    Quite right, even sir Laurence Olivier used 'The Ukraine' in his famous narration on The World at War back in the 1970's, a more correct English user would be difficult to locate. Yes it is the 'Old way'. I like your analysis Mr Scottish man, i like stormy winter nights, that is the cornball in me, we are having a scorching summer here in Perth Australia.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

9ideon (17th February 2022), Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), Brigantia (17th February 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th February 2022), Mashika (17th February 2022), Spiral (17th February 2022), TomKat (17th February 2022)

24. Link to Post #153
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,457 times in 4,332 posts

... False Flag... somewhere?:
    From Jim Stone:
    NUCLEAR WAR IS ON.
    posted Feb 16 2022

The video I have on this site is now censored at it's original source. It did not take long. All videos out there now are re-posts of what I grabbed. General consensus is that this is showing multiple nuclear blasts in Ukraine, but I still say Syria. The distance to the blasts is somwhere between 35 and 65 miles from the camera.

THE VIDEO IS SUPER HIGH QUALITY. NOT BLURRY UFO FOOTAGE, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO QUESTION ABOUT WHAT THIS IS. SCROLL DOWN.

IF THE VIDEO EMBED THAT IS DOWN THE PAGE A WAYS DOES NOT WORK, RIGHT CLICK THE PICTURE THAT DOES WORK AND SELECT "SAVE VIDEO AS" I HAD TO SET IT UP THAT WAY BECAUSE ISP'S ARE CENSORING THIS POST HASTE AND SOME DON'T ALLOW THE VIDEO TO PLAY EVEN AS OBSERVED FROM HERE (we have multiple ISP's due to this web site and have confirmed some are blocking the video.

Scroll down to the actual embed that has the play button, it will play far clearer than anything I have seen anyone re-post and that is important because it is worthy of the credibility granted by being so crystal clear.

UPDATE TO BELOW: When I first got this video, it was dated today but now the same source is backdated to Feb 1. Someone is messing with this as much as possible. NUKES WENT OFF. The video this image was captured from is censored worldwide and even when it comes from my own servers, some ISP's block it. Nukes have been set off. For what reason? I do not know. UPDATE: CANIDATE#1: ISRAELI NUKES IN SYRIA. Syria has tons of snow right now and all their live cams are offline.

UPDATE: SYRIA HAS NO INTERNET TRAFFIC VIA ANY MONITORING SITE I CAN FIND. THEY ARE PROBABLY GONE. Check this internet map. Start with a sh*thole country like Botswana so you can see it works. Then put in Syria. There is no data. "Site not found" If it starts "working" I won't believe it is legit.

If anyone has any info on this, send it. Why TF is this not in the news? Look at that mushroom cloud lit up by the second blast. It is twice as high as the clouds! Blasts are separated by miles. Cannot be explained away as a "fertilizer blast", that's two nuclear bombs.

NUCLEAR WAR: SOMETHING HUGE IS HAPPENING

Trolls are saying this is fake, but it is NOT FAKE.

NUCLEAR WAR, BUT THE SCAMMING MSM IS MUM AS TO WHERE. THIS IS GOING TO BE SHUT UP.

That is not the sun providing full daylight, that is a nuclear blast. The second nuclear blast. It is lighting up the mushroom cloud from the first nuclear blast. I have confirmed the video below works in Windows and Linux, but one of the ISP's is blocking it. If it is just a blank screen below, click here. IF IT STILL DOES NOT PLAY, RIGHT CLICK THE LINK AND "SAVE VIDEO AS" AND IT WILL DEFINITELY WORK.

UPDATE: Even secondary level sources such as forums and alt video sites are not permitting this. Even some ISP's are blocking it off my own servers. First time I have ever seen that, yes, the video below works but not if your ISP does not want it to!

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th April 2022), Hermoor (17th February 2022), Lilyofthestars (18th February 2022), Mashika (17th February 2022)

26. Link to Post #154
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... False Flag... somewhere?:
    From Jim Stone:
    NUCLEAR WAR IS ON.
    posted Feb 16 2022

The video I have on this site is now censored at it's original source. It did not take long. All videos out there now are re-posts of what I grabbed. General consensus is that this is showing multiple nuclear blasts in Ukraine, but I still say Syria. The distance to the blasts is somwhere between 35 and 65 miles from the camera.

THE VIDEO IS SUPER HIGH QUALITY. NOT BLURRY UFO FOOTAGE, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO QUESTION ABOUT WHAT THIS IS. SCROLL DOWN.

IF THE VIDEO EMBED THAT IS DOWN THE PAGE A WAYS DOES NOT WORK, RIGHT CLICK THE PICTURE THAT DOES WORK AND SELECT "SAVE VIDEO AS" I HAD TO SET IT UP THAT WAY BECAUSE ISP'S ARE CENSORING THIS POST HASTE AND SOME DON'T ALLOW THE VIDEO TO PLAY EVEN AS OBSERVED FROM HERE (we have multiple ISP's due to this web site and have confirmed some are blocking the video.

Scroll down to the actual embed that has the play button, it will play far clearer than anything I have seen anyone re-post and that is important because it is worthy of the credibility granted by being so crystal clear.

UPDATE TO BELOW: When I first got this video, it was dated today but now the same source is backdated to Feb 1. Someone is messing with this as much as possible. NUKES WENT OFF. The video this image was captured from is censored worldwide and even when it comes from my own servers, some ISP's block it. Nukes have been set off. For what reason? I do not know. UPDATE: CANIDATE#1: ISRAELI NUKES IN SYRIA. Syria has tons of snow right now and all their live cams are offline.

UPDATE: SYRIA HAS NO INTERNET TRAFFIC VIA ANY MONITORING SITE I CAN FIND. THEY ARE PROBABLY GONE. Check this internet map. Start with a sh*thole country like Botswana so you can see it works. Then put in Syria. There is no data. "Site not found" If it starts "working" I won't believe it is legit.

If anyone has any info on this, send it. Why TF is this not in the news? Look at that mushroom cloud lit up by the second blast. It is twice as high as the clouds! Blasts are separated by miles. Cannot be explained away as a "fertilizer blast", that's two nuclear bombs.

NUCLEAR WAR: SOMETHING HUGE IS HAPPENING

Trolls are saying this is fake, but it is NOT FAKE.

NUCLEAR WAR, BUT THE SCAMMING MSM IS MUM AS TO WHERE. THIS IS GOING TO BE SHUT UP.

That is not the sun providing full daylight, that is a nuclear blast. The second nuclear blast. It is lighting up the mushroom cloud from the first nuclear blast. I have confirmed the video below works in Windows and Linux, but one of the ISP's is blocking it. If it is just a blank screen below, click here. IF IT STILL DOES NOT PLAY, RIGHT CLICK THE LINK AND "SAVE VIDEO AS" AND IT WILL DEFINITELY WORK.

UPDATE: Even secondary level sources such as forums and alt video sites are not permitting this. Even some ISP's are blocking it off my own servers. First time I have ever seen that, yes, the video below works but not if your ISP does not want it to!

The first and second explosions look very different, first on the right side looks like a real nuclear bomb, it remains for a long time, second one seems like a smaller explosion, non-nuclear one, it goes away very fast and there is no similar flash to a nuclear one

One has to wonder, if the guy was traveling on that road and a giant nuclear explosion (the one on the right) happens, why would he keep moving towards it? And then the second one comes and he keeps driving casually? At that distance he would be blind by the flash and crash, or the car would have electronic issues and shutdown

Also if this was in Syria... why is the guy speaking 'other language'. I hear "vzryv" which means "explosion", that's Russian

Quote The video I have on this site is now censored at it's original source.
    Finally, the video is not removed from the internet at all, i found the original source here

https://www.tiktok.com/@alexsand80

It's the first video from two the guy has posted

I don't know truly what this is but i'm positive is not on Syria, will try to find more info later today in the afternoon

If Syria is gone, as he says, then how come this could happen just yesterday?
    Last edited by Mashika; 17th February 2022 at 03:25.
    Tired

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), Gwin Ru (17th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th February 2022), Lilyofthestars (18th February 2022)

28. Link to Post #155
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I believe that when the territory is preceeded by "The" it is to indicate that it is something like a state or region of a Country, such as Russia. Simply saying Ukraine means a separate country. I believe that possibly the NWO crowd is using Biden to stir up a world war for financial reasons. Russia is not the enemy of the USA and christian understanding of the fact that they need access to the oceans at large and anything that boxes them in is a threat to their future sovereignty and ability to defendthemselves should be understood by all who wish to maintain peace in the world. For this reason, the NWO, I believe, is using their puppet, Biden, to start WWIII. In such a war, Russia will use its ultimate weapon to turn off all electricity over the USA. Neither the people of Russia or the USA wish this. If anything, they should turn their weapons on eliminating the inner City of London, that nest of Vipers responsible for all the troubles on this planet. This would leave this planet in peace.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

9ideon (17th February 2022), Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), Gwin Ru (17th February 2022), Mashika (17th February 2022)

30. Link to Post #156
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    In such a war, Russia will use its ultimate weapon to turn off all electricity over the USA.
    Hi. Which one you mean by this? EMP?
    Tired

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

9ideon (17th February 2022), Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), Gwin Ru (17th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th February 2022), Spiral (17th February 2022)

32. Link to Post #157
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

They do it in No Man's Sky, ship names, like "the" Wrath of Magnirok" it should be just Wrath of Magnirok, not "the" Wrath of Magnirok. I contemplated if I was to go and complain to Hello Games about this mindless error, but be real here, founder of company once said Hello to Games and figured it would be a great name for a startup, I doubt I'll be successful sailing those waters.

So Canooks, hows the whole Heil Justin going these days?

Putin needs to come of his Horse and invade Ukraine, in the meantime please release all the dirt you have on the Dutch Politicians and flunkies.

Great OP to wake up to and have some coffee with.

I guess that's just the California of things!

@Mashika I wonder if what they mean with the EMP is this crap, can anyone in the various areas they speak of and comes here to post (lurking even better) confirm this please? :-)

To me it is either a ripple through time (yes yes, I do not believe in time travel, but ripples/echos could happen though), it might have something to do with the nuclear strength of bombs or something new all together.

Not my favorite channel either btw, might even be Topic worthy if not posted already.

Last edited by 9ideon; 17th February 2022 at 06:31.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), Gwin Ru (17th February 2022), Mashika (17th February 2022), Spiral (17th February 2022)

34. Link to Post #158
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

"Statements about mass graves in Donbass may be ‘false media reports’ - Psaki"
    https://tass.com/world/1404739

Oh little person. How corrupt and rotten you can get, US government?

I saw it myself, the killing of people, i saw how they were abused, and their bodies, for kids and elders and everyone who they could get, even dogs and cats. And you, imbecile, come and make light of it and say it "may be false media"

No, you imbecile, your rotten "principles" are the only thing i see, it's offensive for you to be able to speak up, f*ck you. rotten beast. You know exactly what happened in 2014, and you are making excuses and lying to help the murderers. You are a beast, incapable of any human decency or moral

Quote "We’re in the window where we believe an attack could begin at any time and that would be preceded by a fabricated pretext that the Russians use as an excuse to launch an invasion. <...> Those could include but not be limited to claims of provocation in Donbass, false state media reports, everybody should keep their eyes open and aware, faked videos, false allegations about chemical weapons," Psaki stressed.
    What a piece of garbage the US government is, dead and rotten to the very core, and i don't mean US citizens in general but the top level. I hope one day most people will wake up to this fact and take that rabid beast down

I'm upset that this idiot of a person uses the death of so many people just to sell her lies in this way, when i know better than that. Stupid imbecile

Is this what "the principles and morals and democracy and human rights leader of the world" does really? You stink of death

Coward and fake human
    Tired

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), gord (17th February 2022), Gwin Ru (17th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th February 2022), mizo (17th February 2022)

36. Link to Post #159
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)
    They do it in No Man's Sky, ship names, like "the" Wrath of Magnirok" it should be just Wrath of Magnirok, not "the" Wrath of Magnirok. I contemplated if I was to go and complain to Hello Games about this mindless error, but be real here, founder of company once said Hello to Games and figured it would be a great name for a startup, I doubt I'll be successful sailing those waters.

Putin needs to come of his Horse and invade Ukraine, in the meantime please release all the dirt you have on the Dutch Politicians and flunkies.

@Mashika I wonder if what they mean with the EMP is this crap, can anyone in the various areas they speak of and comes here to post (lurking even better) confirm this please? :-)

To me it is either a ripple through time (yes yes, I do not believe in time travel, but ripples/echos could happen though), it might have something to do with the nuclear strength of bombs or something new all together.

Not my favorite channel either btw, might even be Topic worthy if not posted already.

Actually... that sounds a lot like a mortar shell coming close to your location :S

Can't figure out how this could happen on that town, but the sound is very similar and it makes me truly wonder. I have heard that sound a lot before, and sometimes it ripples like that

It can sound like this, check it out. The closer you are to the incoming shell the most the whistling is

Now excuse me, need to go hide below the bed
    Tired

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

9ideon (17th February 2022), Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), Gwin Ru (17th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th February 2022), Spiral (17th February 2022)

38. Link to Post #160
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by Malisa (here)
    Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)

Actually... that sounds a lot like a mortar shell coming close to your location :S

Can't figure out how this could happen on that town, but the sound is very similar and it makes me truly wonder. I have heard that sound a lot before, and sometimes it ripples like that

It can sound like this, check it out. The closer you are to the incoming shell the most the whistling is

Now excuse me, need to go hide below the bed
    Yes, but the whistling is not there when you right under it though. Been walking "round" under various HVO mortar attacks back in the day, I always whistled back to them, hehehehe. Things one does when younger eh, lol.

These sounds are across multiple States and there's no physical evidence of any impact or debris at all, weird eh. So, yes could be Artillery, if these are echos though, well the strength of the impact will be dulled out. It is very strange, it could also be a new weapon the Block Alliance is testing and scaring JB with, although I have to say that he might miss it all together.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), Ewan (17th February 2022), Gwin Ru (17th February 2022), Mashika (17th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 697 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 108 508 697 LastLast