Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 194

Thread: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

  1. Link to Post #21
    UK Avalon Member
    Join Date
    8th February 2011
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 102 times in 71 posts

    Default Re: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

    I'll add more to this as I think on. I went out on my bicycle and rode round Chiang Mai. I went to the Three Kings Monument, but to be honest all I saw was a statue of three brass Thai looking people who did look like kings and dressed like the King and I. The building was being used as a Cultural Centre.

    The next thing I done was to go into a Chemistry shop and I purchased a small plastic bottle with a blue top and spout on it, it's the type of bottle used for topping up batteries with distilled water. I'm sure what that means because I was using the distilled water here to make MMS. All I can see on the bottle of distilled water is Super Power and a number 13678.

    Also after thinking about what's happening, I'm not sure if it's because of what's happening to me or because of what I'm doing. I can only assume it's because of what is happening to me. I'll add to this soon.

    I can only assume this, but there might be a link from that star/ship to Krabi in Thailand, and this picture...



    If you look closely at that picture it looks like a Pyramid under the Sea, so there could be a link also to the Pyramids in Giza. I am only guessing at this, but I do believe it myself.
    Last edited by David Dean; 22nd February 2011 at 06:34.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

    Darla Ken Pearce (23rd February 2011)

  3. Link to Post #22
    UK Avalon Member
    Join Date
    8th February 2011
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 102 times in 71 posts

    Default Re: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

    Getting back to the distilled water. I'm assuming that I'm connected to a Good force as it's said Jesus was, I don't know for sure, but this is the angle I'm going to come from. I could also just be being used as a sacrifice I don't know. If I was connected to a good force and lets just say for argument sake that I am the connection between a good force and a human. That force to me would make sure that what ever is going to happen to this Planet and the good people on it are safe and whatever good things would only go to those good people. I don't beleive something that clever would do any different especially after such a long time. So I don't think the good people need to worry. I don't know what will happen to me, I just hope I'm helping the good people.

    Right I have a camera here and it's a Cannon Camera. I purchased it in the UK a few years ago and kept it ever since. My surname is Dean which links to Canon and the Church. When I take out the battery I seen N0. Dea and the rased bit in the middle looks like an N so you could say DEAN. Also it has CH01 which reminds me of the Postcode for Chester in the UK. it also has what looks like a magnet and the letter PT on it. The battery has three connections + T -. I'm sure why it has three connections because you would expect it to have only two + and - It's also has the name Li-ion) on it and it's made in Japan. There's not much else I can can say about the battery as there is not much else on it.

    Whether this camera is important or not I don't know as I did purchase it in the UK. The problem for me is, is there something with the camera or something with the pictures I have taken with it? There are numbers on the bottom of the camera, but I don't know if they mean anything to someone else.

    The only other batteries I can think of is the battery on the car or the bike, but I don't believe it's anything to do with them.
    Last edited by David Dean; 22nd February 2011 at 07:00.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

    Darla Ken Pearce (23rd February 2011)

  5. Link to Post #23
    UK Avalon Member
    Join Date
    8th February 2011
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 102 times in 71 posts

    Default Re: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

    I've seen quite a few links, also to the following. Gort in Ireland, the Isle of Man, Cornwall, and Christleton near Chester. It will take me a while to put them together as I took a lot of stuff off my computer (because I panicked). One other thing I forgot to mention, was that I visited a bar here in Chiang Mai this morning called the Mad Dog. I don't know if that means anything or not. I also believe there is a big link to Chilli. I have always cooked chilli both at home and for parties where ever I lived and worked for years. I don't know if it the country (because of the mining desaster) or the ingredients I use. Out of all the photos I have here there are Five so I imagine Five means something. I'll go through them in my next post.

    One thing make sure you check my other posts because I have edited them it's not easy when you are trying to think of everything.
    Last edited by David Dean; 22nd February 2011 at 07:34.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

    Darla Ken Pearce (23rd February 2011)

  7. Link to Post #24
    UK Avalon Member
    Join Date
    8th February 2011
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 102 times in 71 posts

    Default Re: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

    I have here five large photo's so I would imagine they are the main ones to take into consideration. The five large Pictures I have are as follows. I took the first one in Durban from a hotel window without a timer on the Camera, so there could be a link to my camera here and the middle contact marked with a T. The picture was also taken during the New Year period as we spent new years day on the beach drinking Champaign. I took the picture at night so when you look at it you see lots of lights that look like stars and also ships in a harbour. The only other thing I can see is a blue circle with a white 5 pointed star in it and the words Holiday (because I was on Holiday) and the word under that is Hipermart. So you could be talking Star Ships and maybe Hyper Space.

    The next picture is at an Air Show, it shows the Red Arrows performing what’s known as a star burst. You could take that in different context in that, either a star is going to burst, or Star Ships are going to let loose in the sky.

    The next 3 pictures where all taken at Silver Stone racing circuit, so there must be a big link to motor racing and especially motor bikes. I have two pictures of me and a guy named Graziano Rossi, who is the father of Valentino Rossi, so I’d expect a big link to twins and Italy. Maybe Marlbro Cigarettes.

    The last picture is of Barry Sheene who was born on the 11 September, so there must be a big link to him and the number 7 and Yamaha so it could link to the bike outside my house which is a Yamaha with the registration 787. The only other thing I notice is that the 7 is black on a Yellow background (that could mean a few things maybe GAS). Also I used to cross my 7’s which I notice has been done on Barry Sheene’s. Crossed 7’s to me mean France and maybe Church as in Notre Dame. If I can link anything else on the pictures as I go along I will. I hope there are some with good short memories because mine isn’t good at all, maybe because of what I’ve been subjected to over the years by others.

    The other thing is most of the things I have outside are Black and White, which reminds me of Ying and Yang. Also the bike I went riding on this morning has the name Frontier on it in Black and White. Frontier could mean America (the wild frontier) and also Space, meaning Nasa. as in USS, which one I don't know, maybe the Enterprise Battle Ship.
    Last edited by David Dean; 22nd February 2011 at 08:21.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

    Darla Ken Pearce (23rd February 2011)

  9. Link to Post #25
    UK Avalon Member
    Join Date
    8th February 2011
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 102 times in 71 posts

    Default Re: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

    One thing I will mention is that when I last returned to the UK I visited my old Church that used to be called Saint Thomas. When I was young there used to be a large mosaic of Jesus on the front wall where the alter was. When we visited I asked the Vicar in charge where the Mosaic had gone because they had changed the alter to the other end. It was still there but hidden away amongst some offices. While there my wife and I where asked if we wanted to take communion, but for some reason I declined and we sat and watched the service. Also when we where having coffee after I asked one of the ladies if I could have a book of Common Prayer I did offer to pay, but she said I could have it for free as it was second hand.

    When I returned to Thailand amongst all my panic about reading that religion is just used as a tool to trap people, I burnt the book of common prayer and after which I was disappointed about and thought about sending for a new one, but never did, Now I think about it was it because the church I once went to had hidden the Mosaic behind some walls out of view? It does seem that everything happens for a purpose. I also visited the old church where I was Christened by myself only to find it closed. I did however walk around the grave yard reading some of the words on the stones. One that sticks in my mind was one that said our souls are waiting for the return of Jesus Christ or words to that effect.

    Now this is where it gets funny for me because when I burnt the book of common prayer I used a Barbecue and it has the following written on it. Webber Stephen Products, Made in the USA Palatine IL. Webber reminds me of Mark Webber and Austrailia and motor racing, then you have USA and Palatine reminds me of Palestine, the IL reminds me of ILL. Is it because of the USA that I'm burning here now and making me ill, Especially as my middle name is Stephen. I'm not to sure. All I know is the Barbecue is Black. So as you can see you can read into this both ways. My Mother also has relations in Australia my uncle who's name was Stephen die of Cancer to the Throat. Which reminds me of someone mentioning that Jesus was hanged. I can go into that latter.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

    Darla Ken Pearce (23rd February 2011)

  11. Link to Post #26
    UK Avalon Member
    Join Date
    8th February 2011
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 102 times in 71 posts

    Default Re: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

    If I am linked to Jesus then from what I know of my past, I don't believe Jesus was as big an angle as people make out. I'm not going to go into my past because I beleive that is personnel between me and the force (God) but, all I can think of is that it's said Jesus spent 40 days in the wild with Satan who ever Satan was, all I've done is reversed it to the Natas. So what happened during those 40 days I don't think it was a very nice experience, whether it was forced upon Jesus and Jesus didn't want to speak about it, I don't know. It might have involved Pigs as in People, I'm not sure. And pigs remind me of certain Police, but I wouldn't like to elaborate.

    Could I just say also at this point, if people dislike me and do things that hurt me I still don't like falling out with them, the only things is that it not the same friendship as it was before, I can still speak to them, but I don't have the same respect for them and that probable goes for a lot of others reading these posts. I also don't like fighting and would prefer to walk away I'd only retaliate if I was placed in a position where my only option was to fight back, which I have done in the past. I've also been bullied most probably like a lot of other people.

    I also beleive Jesus was hanged and bleed as a sacrifice. I'm not going to go into the past anymore because I think it has to be forgotten or we will never go anywhere, that's if we (and I don't know about me) get anywhere.

    Also I don't know how this involves my wife as she doesn't know what I'm writing in these posts.

    I also have a safe here called a Pilot, so I don't know what is behind that as it could mean many things, I leave it out as I only use it for keeping things safe, the only other thing I can say is the it might involve the number 13 which could mean 1 oclock and the letter M I did used to write the word Monday a lot. So I can only think of Easter Monday and PM. Maybe as in Private Message. I'm not sure and I'll have to think about it.

    So bear the above in mind.
    Last edited by David Dean; 22nd February 2011 at 09:44.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

    Darla Ken Pearce (23rd February 2011)

  13. Link to Post #27
    UK Avalon Member
    Join Date
    8th February 2011
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 102 times in 71 posts

    Default Re: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

    Next I’ll talk about the links I mentioned to the UK, Ireland, and the Isle of Man. I’ll start with the Isle of Man. And I’ll keep it all short as I can show the links if need be.

    The first link is to Douglas and St Mary’s Isle. I don't know for sure but there might be something in the tower on that Island.

    The next link is to Cornwall and St Michaels Mount Cornwall, I used to work for a company called Priory Design so it must have something to do with Priory it might also involve a grave. I also believe it involves Hillary Clinton (I used to buy curtains and blinds called from a company called Hillary), but I'm not sure of the link. It might involve something made of Paper because I was working at UPM in Wales at the time.

    The next link is to Christleton in Cheshire, and the coordinates 44 66 and SJ which from what I can see is in a field. 44 is the calling code for the UK and 66 is the Calling code for Thailand, and as you know 44 mean DD. So maybe it will involve a good GPS and some digging.

    I don't know what the link is to Gort in Ireland only that it reminds me of Gort in The War of the Worlds, I can't think of anything else.

    You will notice on the Isle of man that the queen and lords are mentioned. One thing I was told when working in Wales when I was young that there is a saying that sounds like Tuc Dean Bod Sides which mean Arse holes to the English. So as you can see the Welsh don't think a lot of the English. Especially Anglesey.

    So that's all the links I can think of and as I say, I can back them up with paperwork and Photo's if needed.

    Anther thing that happened to me when I first arrived here in Thailand was about the first or second week I was here. I went to a pub called the Queen Victoria for some lunch and they had a computer there for general use. Before I came here I scanned everything onto a large sized USB stick even all my passwords for my banks and everything else. When I placed the stick into the computer it wiped every single file from that stick, so you can imagine how I felt at the time. Luckily I found a computer shop that retrieved quite a bit of the information but not all my passwords and other things.

    Another thing I used to use a laptop made by Acer and one day I spill some beer on the key board and made useless. I also lost a lot of information that I had been restoring and had to start all over again.

    Thinking of it now was it a sign that someone was trying to wipe my life away?

    I'll continue this tomorrow as it might give me other things to think about.

    Ps one thing about the Priory it might involve Scripts and a Font in the Priory. I would also imagine that this is being done this way so that all these things need to be together or there what ever is found won't be any good without the others. And if they are not all put together with one another then, I don't know what will happen. I can only assume it means Gort and we all know what happened there.

    I'd also advise taking laptops or computers with you because, you may have to contact me by email and we might have to arrange a phone if required, this is because I might still have things here that need looking into as it's all to much for me, and also if I was to come away from here I might leave something behind that I need to look at. I'm also worried that if I fly I might get killed. So please bear that in mind, and don't forget I still burning up here. Whether thats through Miro waves or fear I don't know, but I expect it to be the latter.

    Maybe someone should try one of these places first, just to see if I'm correct in what I'm saying. And by the way don't run away from these places just in case I think of something that might be important, because for one I've just though of Windows regarding the Priory. Thats because the Script font came from the Windows fonts folder. Just remember, if I lose my memory because of what's happening to me, and my Mother and Brother are not seen to, it could all end up at Gort.
    Last edited by David Dean; 22nd February 2011 at 10:50.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

    Darla Ken Pearce (23rd February 2011)

  15. Link to Post #28
    England Avalon Member shijo's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th January 2011
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    2,571
    Thanked 560 times in 172 posts

    Default Re: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

    Hi,just a point, synchronicity as coined and used by Jung and his followers is emotionally based, is rare,is in the moment and has archetypal aspects to it that are meaningful, lets face it anyone can goof off about anything,the term is used here and elsewhere and is just plain wrong usage in my opinion,kerry cassidy also uses it frequently for events sometimes months apart to justify whatever, regards shijo.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to shijo For This Post:

    Darla Ken Pearce (23rd February 2011)

  17. Link to Post #29
    UK Avalon Member
    Join Date
    8th February 2011
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 102 times in 71 posts

    Default Re: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

    One last thing. Do not go anywhere near Krabi and that sunken Pyramid. if you do it is linked to Gort and could trigger something unimaginable. So don't say you haven't been warned. Also as I did give a lot of information away before and people have already found things then you need to think twice, because if all these things found do not come to me here in Thailand then nobody will go anywhere, you must understand that.

    I'm also sure there will be something left until the very end of this as a safety measure. The next thing I want to talk about is Gold, so don't go stashing it, I'm sure the force is watching and waiting.

    I would imagine there are people out there who now what I'm saying and can verify if I'm telling the truth or not. If I not then by all means post a post after this one and I'll read it in the morning. Also I'm going out with my wife tomorrow and I would like to drink a decent beer. If I have to drink poison again, then I don't know what will happen.

    I'm also going to a small party on Thursday night with a box of beer I bought to take with me, one of the bottles has already made me ill so, I expect the people I'm going to share it with will also be ill, that's unless they decide not to drink it or have some stashed away somewhere else. because I don't know if they are friend or foe.

    If I don't here from anyone by morning, I'll take it that confirmation of what I'm saying here has been verified.

    David
    Last edited by David Dean; 22nd February 2011 at 11:36.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

    Darla Ken Pearce (23rd February 2011)

  19. Link to Post #30
    UK Avalon Member lazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th February 2011
    Age
    72
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 59 times in 17 posts

    Default Re: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

    Hi David Dean,
    Your beginning to sound like a fear is enveloping you and you have a sense of urgency...no offence..
    I am not in anyway trying to be flippant...or patronise you either...
    Fear is a frightening and consuming feeling...if you let it take control..

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to lazer For This Post:

    Darla Ken Pearce (23rd February 2011)

  21. Link to Post #31
    UK Avalon Member
    Join Date
    8th February 2011
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 102 times in 71 posts

    Default Re: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

    Lazer,

    I'm sorry, but I do know the difference between fear and being poisoned. As your name is Lazer and thinking about the Bible, maybe we will see a Lazar show?

    This is all too coincidently to me. I use another forum where I became a member of a thread labelled Arousal they might deny any links but I get the feeling it was meant as a tool for me to start looking around the internet and end up where I am now, so I don't believe it was a coincidence.

    Someone out there knows something and It appears I might have hit a raw nerve, just like someone did with my Teeth.

    I also believe that after my Arousal something hasn't gone quite to plan, I may have put a spoke in the wheel as they say, especially as I was watching a guy here yesterday messing with spokes and a motorcycle wheel.

    And think about this, I own a Toyota car here, Toyota have been in the News a lot lately and problems with Electronics.
    Last edited by David Dean; 23rd February 2011 at 00:15.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

    Darla Ken Pearce (23rd February 2011)

  23. Link to Post #32
    UK Avalon Member
    Join Date
    8th February 2011
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 102 times in 71 posts

    Default Re: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

    Before I continue I once visited Thailand and lost a bag with money and belonging in it, Passport, Driving Licence, etc. To keep it short most of the Money and belonging where recovered it turned out some Dogs had found the bag and ripped it to bits. What I myself found strange at the time was that the police wanted me to have my Photograph taken with with the person who found it, It was then in the main news paper of Thailand I still have a copy of it here with me which I can post if needed.

    So I was wondering if there was any link to this in the news today, especially as I was thinking about it last night.

    Link to Article

    Maybe some interesting numbers in that video.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

    Darla Ken Pearce (23rd February 2011)

  25. Link to Post #33
    UK Avalon Member
    Join Date
    8th February 2011
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 102 times in 71 posts

    Default Re: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

    Thinking about yesterday there is probably something in Tuk Tuk, so that's TT and UK UK both twins. I remember there was a movie made in Thailand with James Band featuring a Tuk Tuk. Tuk Tuk's also mean Taxi's I know someone here that used to drive Taxies round London and he mentioned something about Nokia Phones.

    So I'm not sure if there is a link except it reminds me of ET and Phoning Home. I phone my Mother every weekend on a Sunday so I'm not sure if there might be a link there also. Also here I went to a Church and it was mentioned about phoning God on the Number 333. What that means I'm not sure, I have rung the Number (Still have it on my phone) a few times but it's mostly engaged. Maybe I'm supposed to ring it more often.

    While in the UK I took to pictures in my kitchen with a Polaroid Camera the two pictures where of me wearing shirts which were coloured Yellow and Blue. The Thia flag is Red White and Blue, also the King and Queen have their own flags which are coloured Yellow and Blue, so I feel there is a link to the Thai Royal family in some way especially with the Three Kings Monument in Chaing Mai. I'll post something next that might have links to it all.
    Last edited by David Dean; 23rd February 2011 at 00:58.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

    Darla Ken Pearce (23rd February 2011)

  27. Link to Post #34
    UK Avalon Member
    Join Date
    8th February 2011
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 102 times in 71 posts

    Default Re: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

    I was going to talk about Gold especially as you see lots of Gold here in Thailand when you visit their Wat’s. Last night I visited a small bar down the road from where I live called the Bamboo Bar. There is a Burmese Lady that works there named Tow Tow, and she didn’t look to happy as usually she seems quite cheerful. Anyway we were discussing a few things and the owner of the Bar said that the Thai people only have IQ’s of monkeys. Why do people live here with that sort of attitude? I won’t say what he used to do in the UK, but it definitely wasn’t a very bright thing to do.

    Getting back to Synchronicity I drink water here that is sold in plastic bottles and these are some of the things that are written on them.





    When you look at those two bottles you see the colours Orange and Blue which to me remind me of Notre Dame Notre Dame de Paris especially as I have pictures here of my wife in Paris.

    Also I mentioned that I make Chilli. One of the ingredients is Tomatoes and Tomato Puree, so I was wondering if there is any link to Rotten Tomatoes awards that you see al lot on Wiki regarding Movies. Rotten Tomatoes. Getting back to last night it appears that I drank some really bad beer, I only drank two large bottles and my face, throat, legs and arms are burning. Also the inside of my mouth. I don’t know what they are putting in the beers here, because to be honest I used to drink a lot more when I used to visit in the past and never had a problem. Last night I was drinking Heineken which is said to be a decent beer and by no means cheap.

    Looking at the two pictures of the bottles the one with the Crown and especially as it has KS reminds me, of not only King David, but also King Stephen. I have a switch here in my bedroom that operates the Air Conditioning and it has KKK written on it. KKK reminds me of the Klu Klux Klan. I mentioned further back about the picture with me and Valentino’s father having a Marlboro Cigarettes logo on his sweat shirt he was wearing, Also Marlboro Cigarettes are one of the main copied Cigarettes sold here by street vendors, so I wondered if there was a link.

    With the Crown on the bottle being Blue and the Star of David said to be blue and representing Jews, I wondered if there might be anything in the KKK and KILL! KILL! KILL! Especially as Cigarettes are said to Kill you, maybe it’s a good job I don’t smoke either. And is there a link to Airconditioning?

    I’m still taking my wife to a lake today and as I think this is all related in that we have gone through this before, I hope that what I eat today does not contain any poisons. Because if I’m right in what I’m saying it might just be the straw that breaks the Camel’s back, especially as I eat Camel Mix Nuts. And I’m feeling ill again this morning.

    I also don't know if there is anything in the M and the 315. Only that it may link to Notre Dame.

    And by the way talking of Spoked wheels there might be a link to this photo,



    And please, don't tell me that this is not all related. I'll continue tomorrow.
    Last edited by David Dean; 23rd February 2011 at 01:25.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

    Darla Ken Pearce (23rd February 2011)

  29. Link to Post #35
    UK Avalon Member
    Join Date
    8th February 2011
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 102 times in 71 posts

    Default Re: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

    One last thing today. The large photo I have where printed off at Max Spielmann, Spielmann reminds me of Steven Spielburg. Funny how is name is Steven.

    Also I used to work for a company called Max Wall who used to drive a Rolls Royce with Max 3 on the number plate. I also once worked at Rolls Royce in Crewe. I also expect a link to London, and maybe International Rescue.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to David Dean For This Post:

    Darla Ken Pearce (23rd February 2011)

  31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th February 2011
    Location
    Sandpoint, Idaho, USA
    Posts
    1,436
    Thanks
    18,303
    Thanked 8,613 times in 1,339 posts

    Default Re: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

    Sweetie,
    Here is an antidote for anything that ails you. For those with and without chips, those watching chemtrails streaking overhead, those who feel others are controlling them or sending harmful HAARP or electromagnetic waves your way. Say this with all of your heart.

    "I ask that my axiatonal lines be reconnected. And so it is..."

    I have a whole LightWorker attunement but all that is necessary are just those few words and here's what happens:

    When we agreed and contracted to come to Earth ~ one of the agreements was that our higher power and all we could become was not to meddle or assist unless we asked for this assistance. Think as our higher power as the being we are becoming now as Earth and we ascend. By asking for this reconnection, we are given a huge gift of reconnecting 144,000 strands of electro magnetic forces who are then, working with us, once more as it was prior to our jouney into the Third Dimension. You will feel an immediate relief and sense of wellbeing. This is also symbolic of reuniting heaven with earth/ our physical and spiritual bodies. With this wonderful connection restored ~ your intuition will increase and you will be guided and directed out of harm's way as never experienced before when our help could not come forth due to free will and other contracts and laws in duality.

    There are many other attunements available to counter any thing the dark ones can unleash upon us but their days are numbered and they will not be allowed to continue bringing darkness to earth. That duality function is complete and so over. A big sigh of relief here.

    Let me know if you have any other fears ~ as the Ascended Masters are all back and working with us again as in the Days of Atlantis, when they walked among us and were us ; ) I don't know if you believe in Arch Angels like Michael but he is the one who can offer the highest level of protection. There is an attunement to ask for, allow, and receive his protection and those of his angels who are close at hand now. I am having a problem attaching it from my hard drive and don't even know if you are interested. There must be a way to allow attachments although I can't seem to find one ~ mine are in pdf file format. Much love, there is nothing we cannot overcome in these great days ahead. It is a time when fear is to be transformed into the light never to darken our path again. xoxox

    Let me attach this video which gives me great comfort when I can't sleep. It's an invitation to attend a conclave with the Ascended Masters and cross a bridge of knowledge to be freely shared. What is shared with one can and will be shared with all insofar as it is granted. A Bridge to the Ascended Masters Realm ~ Concentrate on stepping into your own power as you are a master being, too, even though it's so easy to forget as we have.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=8EqYEE5KHE
    Last edited by Darla Ken Pearce; 23rd February 2011 at 01:54.
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

    Shelltower (4th March 2011)

  33. Link to Post #37
    UK Avalon Member
    Join Date
    8th February 2011
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 102 times in 71 posts

    Default Re: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

    Thank you for the above, but I don't think you realise what I'm going through. Obviously you are not in pain like I am.

    This might end up a long post, or I might have to split it. This to me is like digging up the past, so there must be some connection to digging.

    In the Bible it says that the Apocalypse will be the lifting of the Veil.

    I need to put a few thing together and add to this post, but in Ellesmere Port where I lived there was a road called Vale Road. The only thing I knew on that road is a Dentist, and a guy called Tony Sandyford (not sure about the spelling) So that could mean a link to Tony, Sand and Ford. I want to start this today as I feel it might be connected to the 24th and tomorrow is the 25th, which reminds me of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Aslo when I was young I used to live in a road called Moat Avenue, here in Chiang Mai it has a Moat that forms a Square in the middle of the City. Moat to me also means Castles. The last house I lived in was at 3 Oakmere Drive. Which to me means Number 3 as in T(h)ree and Mere as in Water. Water is what you find in a Moat.

    The number 9 is said to be the number of Completion, which would tie in with the lifting of a Vale. I'll need to put some pictures together and do some numbers. As the universe is said to be binary.

    To start today the number 9 is the letter I in the Alphabet. So you have alpha and bet. A bet to me is a gamble so it looks as though this is a gamble for me, but gamble also could mean playing cards. There are 52 cards in a pack.

    As I have been Cycling lately I assume it will mean a cycle and also the number 9 and Clubs. I also think it will involve the number 5 which is said to be the mumber for Death. 5 to me could mean Life or Death, and as I am an Electrician, it could mean Live and Neutral. So you have Live which is Red and if you reverse Live you get Evil. I'm still alive, but I don't believe I am Evil.

    Jesus was said to be a Fisher of Men and regarding the Bible it was said to be the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. And according to the Bible there is also a connection to the Number 153. The Bible I have here is Red, so is it Evil or not as it appears I'm connected to the Bible and, as I don't beleive I'm Evil, I can only assume the Bible is not Evil. But as I say it is a gamble. I can also only assume that the Bible involves ET's as in End Times. If I'm not Evil and still alive, then all that I have said must be True or a Lie.

    My birthday was in the year 1953 and if you add an I to FSHS you end up with FISHS E is the 5th letter of the Alphabet, so you could add that to FISHS and end up with FISHES.

    Not realising today I went to a lake where we were feeding fish.

    I was also thinking of Jesus and Mary Magdalena and also Joseph and Mary. So you have the initials JM if you put an I in the middle of JM you get JIM . The dentist in Vale Road is J Evans and I used to work for a Guy called J Evans. One of the J Evans when I last knew him was working for a Company called Deeside Automation. Jimmy was a Red headed person. My wife here has a picture on the wall which shows here as a Red Head and the word Israel written on it. When I took my wife to the UK she lived with me for over seven years and it was only because of me that she came back to Thailand. So I suspect the UK has something to do with Israel. and also linked to France and the Notre Dame.

    You will need to watch this as I will probably have to edit bits as I go along. This and any other posts might get personal because if I don't name names you will not see the links.
    Last edited by David Dean; 23rd February 2011 at 10:30.

  34. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member jesterking's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th January 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Age
    48
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 332 times in 90 posts

    Default Re: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

    Nominations For the 18 And Discussion Only
    Started by 777, Yesterday 14:11
    12

    Replies: 24
    Views: 666
    PLEASE NOTE: tone of voice is sometimes crucial to comedy, and impossible with text, so consider this when you read my posts. If it doesnt seem to make sense....its prolly just a joke...

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to jesterking For This Post:


  36. Link to Post #39
    UK Avalon Member Agapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th February 2011
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 46 times in 15 posts

    Default Re: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

    David Dean, scanning through your posts, I'm sorry there's too much to read all at this moment, I am reminded of what I went through 10years ago. Within the space of about 24hrs I went from a feeling of complete connection to all that is, a complete absence of fear, an euphoric feeling, a feeling that everything was flowing completely with the universe, it was beautiful, perfect... its very hard to put in words, then I fell from the heights.

    The catalyst was 9/11. I spent the next 2 months or so,
    as time didn't seem to 'work' as it normally did, trapped in my mind and my fear. I saw
    synchronicity in everything and my mind was working major overtime, I saw many things that are happening today, a sort of prediction maybe, although at the time I thought it was happening then, and I was very afraid. To cut a very long and scarey time short I ended up in hospitol for a short while, where I managed to come out of my head and back into my heart, I'm not saying this is what's happening to you but this is what I feel from your posts.

    The mind is a very powerful thing and if we let it lead us we may in fact go 'out of our minds' running things through my heart was what saved me, and although I still don't have answers to what happened exactly I do feel that it happened to wake me up to the fact that everything is connected and that we can find connections to everything in everything, for we are all ONE.

    Also to the power of our mind and our fears.

    I feel for you as many things your saying I have experienced, but I would urge you to bring yourself into your heart centre and feel the 'collective consciousness' of all that is and not let your mind/thoughts lead you into places where you need not go, the human mind cannot process everything that happens as quickly as you are trying to process them, and through your heart you will sort out what you need to know to help with your personal growth. I believe everything happens for a reason and you are opening up, as so many are now, keep yourself connected to Mother Earth and to your breath and you will find the answers you are seeking inside yourself.

    Meditation is the key....

    Agapi

  37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agapi For This Post:

    edina (17th March 2011), InCiDeR (1st March 2011), yiolas (6th March 2011)

  38. Link to Post #40
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Join Date
    7th January 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    408
    Thanks
    616
    Thanked 861 times in 274 posts

    Default Re: Synchronicity, Numerology and Signs.

    Hi David

    Have you ever listened to 'top tenuous' on Chris Evans Radio show?


    Some of the connections you are making are based on the English translations of words from other languages. In their original language there would be no connection. For example the word FISH in Greek
    starts with a 'I'.

    Try not to torment yourself too much. If we all look hard enough we can find all sorts of connections to things that are quite innocent.
    Last edited by bodixa; 23rd February 2011 at 19:09.

  39. The Following User Says Thank You to bodixa For This Post:


Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts