+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: WORLD CHANGING EVENT? Clif High and Dick Allgire discuss looming cataclysm

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 118,209 times in 20,938 posts

Default Re: WORLD CHANGING EVENT? Clif High and Dick Allgire discuss looming cataclysm

I hope the communities mentioned are situated in safe zones.
    It seems very likely that there will be huge cataclysms by the end of 2040, (update: I meant to say the 2040s) caused by a regular, 12,000 year solar cycle of micronovas, and many currently inhabited areas will be under water.
    See the playlists and documentaries on the SuspiciousObservers website, where much credible scientific data from many fields of research ranging from astrophysics to archeology have been recorded and collated for quite some time now.
    (The info also tallies with predictions from Edgar Cayce (though he never provided clear dates) and his descriptions of the events from times past. Both have provided maps of what the planet will look like post-cataclysms.)
    https://www.youtube.com/@Suspicious0bservers
    This is a good starting point:

Also see: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...dgar+cayce+map
    It might be best to start at the end of that thread where this from Douglas Vogt is posted:

(Vogt goes into much more detail about how and when scientists discovered the 12,000 year solar cycles, how the government has been trying to hide it, what to expect, and more. Article on his website:
    https://dieholdfoundation.com/the-polar-reversal.html )
    Also see: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1582314
    ..as the conversation also pertains to Trump and what he knew.
    Quote Posted by FractalEnergy (here)
    Quote Posted by Lilyofthestars (here)
    Quote Posted by FractalEnergy (here)
    I wanted to share an email correspondence I had with Penny Kelly back in April 2018:
    Nice email exchange here.. There seems to be one answer to surviving what will take place before 2030 - starting a micro-homestead for one's family and getting to know others who are doing the same. We are currently working on this and began preparations a few years ago by purchasing 5 acres. It takes careful planning. Reintegrating sustainable skills alongside the earth that humans have been doing for thousands of years is absolutely necessary. Bringing back old knowledge and realizing that the old ways were actually more fulfilling than everything we have in our modern world today. I understand not every one can afford this transition - but I do think it's manageable even on minimal resources. No matter where you are, learn to grow and save food. Learn to compost. Learn to tend to animals that can provide milk or meat (in my case our animals will have a forever home no matter how hungry we get.. we're only going to keep them for the milk and friendship). Learn to live alongside the earth and allow your heart to realize "this is enough". It takes years of deprogramming from the "prescribed path", if you were raised and educated in the city like I was.. Years ago I realized everything I had been taught was wrong. What happiness looks like, what "successful" fellow women should look/behave like, and so on.. Once you get through the lies you can begin looking to your heart for the memories of what we have sadly left behind. It takes time, but eventually it'll lead one's heart/soul/spirit back to the truth of true connection with our Mother...

Time is definitely running out and there is no time like the present to begin reconsidering what one really needs to be happy in this world. The sooner people can transmute old ideas about human value through the current illusory structures, the sooner they will be prepared in spirit for when it all falls away. I've peered in on the "New earth" communities by total accident on multiple occasions and it's unlike anything I ever thought was possible. Technology as we know it was not wanted or needed any longer. These communities were unlike any current community I have ever seen.. I personally feel that after 2030-2035 the population is going to be drastically reduced and the world's governments missing in action. Survivors will need to learn how to trust one another without hidden agendas and manipulations, how to live alongside one another without arrogance and the superficial personalities of the old world... Some very special communities are going to be born of the ashes and they will have the protection they need to make it.
    Beautifully said. I also believe that special communities will be born out of this. This was also mentioned in the book Mass Dreams of the Future, which talks about Dr. Helen Wambach's work in the 1980s where she hypnotized over 2,000 participants and progressed them into the future. They all saw that the population had decreased over 90% in the 21st century, and that people who were living in self-sustainable "new age" communities, had the highest levels of happiness and longest lifespans.

Your homestead sounds lovely; and we are also of the mindset that our animals will only provide dairy and eggs. Our focus of late has been primarily on perfecting root vegetables and a cold tolerant pigeon pea variety for protein. When we moved to the property, we formed a homestead group with our neighbors, and we meet monthly to discuss various topics on self-sustainability. This month, my husband is teaching our neighbors the art of making mini greenhouses out of pvc pipe and pallet wrap. Every day, we are problem solving, learning, growing, and creating real value in the world; so unlike our old lives in the cubicle doing a mindless job that really contributed nothing. As you said, we have to let go of the old ideas and create a new reality.
    Last edited by onawah; 18th October 2023 at 16:00.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (15th November 2023), avid (17th November 2023), Bill Ryan (18th October 2023), ClearWater (18th October 2023), Harmony (18th October 2023), mountain_jim (18th October 2023), Peace in Oz (24th October 2023), Reinhard (21st October 2023), Rizotto (18th October 2023), Stephanie (18th October 2023), ThePythonicCow (24th October 2023), Yoda (18th October 2023)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member Lilyofthestars's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,997 times in 183 posts

Default Re: WORLD CHANGING EVENT? Clif High and Dick Allgire discuss looming cataclysm

I wanted to note that some very strange experiences have occurred over the weekend for me. Firstly, I've been choosing to deliberately not follow very much news relating to Israel/Gaza because I can only take so much of it at a time.. Before expressing what I experienced, I want to say that I have deeply considered whether or not what I experienced was anxiety from the news, subconscious projection, regular dream time, etc. The answer is really no to all after looking very closely at my experiences...

I saw some people sharing on the Discord Acalon-chat feelings of foreboding and psychic "pains" of dark things to come. I too had experienced much of this over the weekend and initially did share my experience, but later deleted it concerned it wouldn't be taken very seriously. Since so many people have now said they experienced something similar this weekend, I'll go ahead and add it here instead of the avalon-chat.

Because I ended up having a very intense vision this morning I decided it would be a disservice to not throw my hat into the ring regarding weekend psychic occurrences.

Sunday morning I woke up cheery, happy, delightful as usual - I do a lot of hiking and outdoor expeditions and was set to hike yesterday.. Staying grounded in nature is my saving grace in life. I also am very healthy regarding diet, habits, etc... As I was making coffee and reached over to hug my significant other for the morning, I was hit with a tsunami of vibration/frequency - I almost fainted right there in the kitchen.. I laid down on the couch and it took a few hours to even recover... I understood right away this was psychic and not health as I'm no stranger to knowing things before they happen. My partner kept asking me if it was health related, but I knew it wasn't. Only at certain times in my life have I felt this specific bodily sensation with very unique subtitles - and that was when someone died close to me and I was able to confirm it a day or two later by getting "the call". This time, the same sensations swept over my body - I knew it was a planetary feeling and I could feel the world in the pit of my stomach rather than a specific person... All day I couldn't shake the feeling that something big was going to happen soon.. I got over it.. I thought it was over..

At approximately 5am this morning I abruptly awoke from a vision where I was suspended above the earth - no body. My consciousness as large as the sky itself. I haven't had one of these since the "explosion" OBE I shared a few weeks ago. Instead of seeing something from the vantage point of someone else's body - I saw it from above the earth. There are many vibrational signatures which alert to me later that something was a genuine visionary OBE and not regular subconscious nonsense... It's also taken my entire lifetime to know/discern the difference. This was most certainly a real OBE into the future I feel.

While suspended above the earth, I looked down at the beauty of the earth (not the first time I've been up there looking down)... I suddenly saw giant fires sweeping across the middle east. I could move my consciousness at will, a bit like having satellites for eyes - I zoomed in closer to see the fires up close. Explosions were spreading across the middle east and dark black smoke began to rise.. The "fires" spread all over the middle east, entire cities/towns going up into flames.. It was like the whole middle east was on fire. Unfortunately, I'm not very familiar with the precise name of towns and cities outside of Jerusalem in Israel. It appeared Gaza, Palestine, and many other areas were getting plummeted by enormous explosions/fires. I can only say the fires were popping up everywhere... I began to look to southern/eastern Europe to see what was going on and noticed explosions/fires were spreading there too. I recognized Italy/Greece experiencing explosions. Suddenly hurricane force winds picked up and the entire earth was experiencing the force of these winds at once... I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I wondered how the entire earth could be experiencing winds of this force world wide simultaneously rather than it just being a regional thing. I suddenly thought "But what about America"? The black smoke had reached all over the planet, including here.. I saw trees falling everywhere from the winds... I watched people scramble and hide inside their houses.. The world went black. I awoke abruptly - sweating, terrified, panicked for the earth. All day today I've had stomach issues and I NEVER have stomach issues... It feels like my gut is talking to me loud and clear... After all, the gut is like a "second brain" they say.

I'm not saying this is going to happen this year. I'm also not super knowledgeable on the bible, but it did remind me of "the three days of darkness" I've heard mentioned here and there over the years by others.. Various mystics throughout history have talked about these three days. I guess if something like this were to happen war would be a likely cause of it.

I am still in shock that this many explosions all over the middle east and Europe could envelope the world in black thick bellowing smoke, but that is precisely what I saw. The hurricane force winds were a shocker, too. All day I've been meditating on it and I am sure this was not a regular dream stemming from anxiety or the news. I hope that this isn't to come for a while..

ETA: Forgot to add these. Here's a few screen shots where I drew onto my cell (via stylus) exactly what I saw. I drew these within 10 minutes of jolting awake.

Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 4th November 2023 at 17:46.
    Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters.”

― Norman Maclean

4. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Agape (15th November 2023), avid (17th November 2023), Bill Ryan (24th October 2023), BMJ (24th May 2024), chrifri (24th October 2023), Chuck (24th October 2023), ClearWater (24th October 2023), eagle0027 (24th October 2023), Eva2 (24th October 2023), fifi (24th October 2023), Gwin Ru (24th October 2023), Harmony (24th October 2023), haroldsails (24th October 2023), Mari (23rd May 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th October 2023), meat suit (24th October 2023), Michi (24th October 2023), mountain_jim (27th October 2023), onawah (24th October 2023), onevoice (25th October 2023), Reinhard (23rd May 2024), Rizotto (24th October 2023), ronny (24th October 2023), Stephanie (24th October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (24th October 2023), Sunny (24th October 2023), syrwong (23rd May 2024), ThePythonicCow (24th October 2023), Tintin (23rd May 2024), Vangelo (24th October 2023), Yoda (24th October 2023)

5. Link to Post #123
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 times in 265 posts

Just wondering is there's any update to this. Made an impression back then. And then nothing. I understand there must be people following RV and Clif closer, and so I am wondering if I am missing something.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

avid (23rd May 2024), Bill Ryan (23rd May 2024), ClearWater (23rd May 2024), Gwin Ru (23rd May 2024), Harmony (23rd May 2024), Reinhard (23rd May 2024), wondering (23rd May 2024), Yoda (23rd May 2024)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 59,252 times in 8,708 posts

I think most people concluded that the horrific explosions in Gaza were what they saw.

https://rumble.com/v3qddpp-gaza-bomb-site.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3nrzsj/?pub=1yatds
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (23rd May 2024), Bill Ryan (23rd May 2024), ClearWater (23rd May 2024), Gwin Ru (23rd May 2024), Harmony (23rd May 2024), Reinhard (23rd May 2024), Satori (23rd May 2024), Vicus (23rd May 2024), wondering (23rd May 2024), Yoda (23rd May 2024)

9. Link to Post #125
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Does the Gaza conflict justifies the 81x over the maximum Clif is highlighting at the 14:50 of the video ? Because when I saw it he was like the Sun will explode.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

avid (23rd May 2024), Bill Ryan (23rd May 2024), ClearWater (23rd May 2024), Gwin Ru (23rd May 2024), Harmony (23rd May 2024), HopSan (3rd June 2024), mountain_jim (23rd May 2024), Yoda (23rd May 2024)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,807 times in 8,954 posts

Likyofthesatar: Wow interesting because I have had stomach pain and digestion difficulties since Sunday. Could not link it to anything specific.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

avid (24th May 2024), Bill Ryan (24th May 2024), Harmony (24th May 2024), Yoda (23rd May 2024)

13. Link to Post #127
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 139,859 times in 21,674 posts

Quote Posted by dim (here)
    Does the Gaza conflict justifies the 81x over the maximum Clif is highlighting at the 14:50 of the video ? Because when I saw it he was like the Sun will explode.
    The "best" guess I've heard so far is that there would be a large scale, albeit limited duration, take down of the electrical grid, at least in the U.S., closer to the November 2024 elections. This would justify delaying the elections. It would be blamed on a solar eruption, but likely with a covert "booster" EMP shot by our wannabe overlords.

No electricity, no food, no petro, no heat, no light, no cell phone, no internet, no tv, no water, no stores, no jobs, no school, ... that would get people's attention the hard way.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (24th May 2024), Bill Ryan (24th May 2024), BMJ (24th May 2024), Harmony (24th May 2024), Islander12 (2nd June 2024), Merkaba360 (25th May 2024), mountain_jim (24th May 2024), Vangelo (24th May 2024), Yoda (2nd June 2024)

15. Link to Post #128
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

That sounds more like it, not cause Gaza is less significant, but it doesn't, directly at least, affect 300 plus million people. Or many more if that event goes global.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th May 2024), Harmony (2nd June 2024), ThePythonicCow (24th May 2024), Vangelo (24th May 2024), Yoda (2nd June 2024)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Do we know how far out in the future that 'vision' could have been from ?

I've been hearing more things about "an event" expected in 2040.

It's Jason Breshears who pins it down to a specific date, but matching info from elsewhere paints a similar picture. In Jason's case he's using the Phoenix event cycle of time of 138 years. The intensity of those Phoenix events varies widely from almost nothing to full catastrophe. He thinks the one coming up is 'the big one'.

In this podcast Jason mentions the Phoenix cycle and a whole lot of other stuff I, so far, disagree about, but it's all very interesting. He brings a lot to the table even if his conclusions don't fit my own paradigm, yet.

Alfacast - 165 - Breaking The Chains Of Historical Cycles w/ Jason Breshears of Archaix

Another source that I find even more compelling but is only vague about timing is Charles/Atticus/Steven of the 2011 Bill Ryan interview that stirred this place up like a cat among pigeons. I found an audio interview segment on line quite a long time after he was here in which he said there is an event coming in about 40 years (from that time) that will be some kind of dividing point in our time line.

MP3
    Charles/Atticus/Steven, on the coming event

Also, Ashayana Dean talks about a coming cutoff point in our time line when the exodus/exit route from here is ended. Her timing for that seems further out in the future though.

MP3
    Ashayana Dean - The rush to leave.mp3

There are many indicators in the activities of the ruling class that could be understood as being about some coming event too.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (2nd June 2024), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2024), edina (3rd June 2024), Harmony (2nd June 2024), Sadieblue (3rd June 2024), Vangelo (2nd June 2024), wondering (2nd June 2024), Yoda (2nd June 2024)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,670 times in 8,947 posts

maybe not the exact subject of this thread, but related (stadium panic, likely shooter, major earthquake, multiple US power grid outages / failures)

https://x.com/TheOfficial_FFG/status...80511724093762

Future Forecasting Group
    @TheOfficial_FFG
    We remote viewed the world events that will happen in June.

Here's are 3 predictions pulled from our debrief.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (2nd June 2024), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2024), Eva2 (2nd June 2024), Harmony (3rd June 2024), Inversion (2nd June 2024), Sadieblue (3rd June 2024), Sue (Ayt) (2nd June 2024), Vangelo (2nd June 2024), Yoda (2nd June 2024)

21. Link to Post #131
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,421 times in 2,656 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    maybe not the exact subject of this thread, but related (stadium panic, likely shooter, major earthquake, multiple US power grid outages / failures)

https://x.com/TheOfficial_FFG/status...80511724093762
    Found this article on recent mainstream news.

Pro-ISIS group posts ominous message showing Long Island cricket stadium set to host World Cup
    The International Cricket Council World Cup is next month on Long Island; a senior law enforcement official says there’s no evidence of any specific plot or credible threat against the stadium.
    May 29, 2024

Authorities plan to ramp up police presence at cricket watch parties and the FBI’s Nassau County office will work on security with New York police and other local law enforcement partners leading up to next month’s ICC World Cup after a pro-ISIS outlet posted a graphic featuring host venue Eisenhower Stadium and an ominous message, a senior law enforcement official familiar with the investigation said Tuesday.

The image purportedly included the new 34,000-seat venue, which is about 25 miles east of New York City, and drones flying, with text indicating, “You wait for matches and we wait for you.” It mentioned June 9.
    more at link
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ium-rcna154461
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (2nd June 2024), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2024), Harmony (3rd June 2024), mountain_jim (2nd June 2024), Sadieblue (3rd June 2024), Yoda (2nd June 2024)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,670 times in 8,947 posts

also in news

https://apnews.com/article/paris-oly...4573acdac37247

PARIS (AP) — French authorities on Friday raised preliminary terrorism charges against an 18-year-old accused of a plot targeting spectators attending soccer games at the upcoming Paris Olympics. The interior minister said it was the first such thwarted plot targeting the Games, which start in eight weeks as France is on its highest threat alert level.

The man is accused of planning a ‘’violent action’’ on behalf of the Islamic State group’s jihadist ideology, the national counterterrorism prosecutor’s office said in a statement Friday. The man, who was not identified, is behind held in custody pending further investigation.

Interior Minister Gerald Darmanin said in a statement that members of the General Directorate of Internal Security arrested an 18-year-old man from Chechnya on May 22 on suspicion of being behind a plan to attack soccer events that will be held in the southern city of Saint-Etienne.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd June 2024), Harmony (3rd June 2024), norman (3rd June 2024), Sadieblue (3rd June 2024), Sue (Ayt) (2nd June 2024), Yoda (2nd June 2024)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

If it's in Europe I guess the idea is to blame Russia ahead of a full blown "NATO" attack on Russia.

If so, expect it all to go fully bumrushingly fast giving people no time to think it through or speak up expressing observed anomalies and holes in the story. By implication, also, they must already be fully tooled up and positioned for the attack. What signs are there of this ?

I was told a few months back that there were more than one British army camps ( in Britain ) full of Ukrainians being trained up for something.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2024), edina (3rd June 2024), Harmony (3rd June 2024), mountain_jim (3rd June 2024), Yoda (4th June 2024)

27. Link to Post #134
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,257 times in 2,433 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Do we know how far out in the future that 'vision' could have been from ?

Another source that I find even more compelling but is only vague about timing is Charles/Atticus/Steven of the 2011 Bill Ryan interview that stirred this place up like a cat among pigeons. I found an audio interview segment on line quite a long time after he was here in which he said there is an event coming in about 40 years (from that time) that will be some kind of dividing point in our time line.

MP3
    Charles/Atticus/Steven, on the coming event

There are many indicators in the activities of the ruling class that could be understood as being about some coming event too.
    This is a little bit of an aside from this topic of an upcoming event.

I remember this conversation between Billy and Stephen. During that time frame, at Atticus1, there was a significant emphasis on how important it was to get the "one-click" vote.

During a time in which Stephen was gravely injured, in my opinion he died for a bit, at least in a coma, I remember having a conversation with Rhi. I asked her what she thought was the most important thing for us to focus on, she responded that from what she understood, it was the "one-click" vote. It seemed to be a big part of what G wanted, before he died.

This tends to get forgotten, but Stephen mentioned it in this clip. And therefore, I feel reminded of it's importance.
    Last edited by edina; 3rd June 2024 at 13:49.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2024), ClearWater (3rd June 2024), Harmony (3rd June 2024), mountain_jim (3rd June 2024), norman (3rd June 2024), Sue (Ayt) (3rd June 2024), Yoda (4th June 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7